Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Post by WeirdGamer »

Civilization wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sure, knock yourself out," forge answered, lightly tossing the legless robot to the ferret.
Quasi caught the little metal robotic thing, looking it over, but unlike Forge he didn't know much about electronics. Continuing to look at the contraption, right down the lens of the camera. He started to remove the lens to see what kind of camera it was using behind the outer case.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:He pointed at the robot he had just tossed to Quasi.

"Plus it's probably just for surveillance, it's already done it's job successfully. Well, up to now."
"Well it's not going to be getting any good video quality in now."

"So what am I supposed to do now?" asked Astra.
--------------------------------
Mickey wrote: Alpha continued to fly, but he took notice to Beacon's sigh. Since he considered her a friend, he got concerned.

"You alright, Bea?"
Beacon sighed. "Yeah...just thinking about things, that's all."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

WeirdGamer wrote:"So what am I supposed to do now?" asked Astra.
"Have you tried telling the police or G.U.N.?" Forge asked. "They may be interested to know about secret surveillance robots walking around the city."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon sighed. "Yeah...just thinking about things, that's all."
Deciding not to press, he continues to fly.

"You can tell me if you want to. Emphasis on if you want to."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Have you tried telling the police or G.U.N.?" Forge asked. "They may be interested to know about secret surveillance robots walking around the city."
""What?! You can't trust those guys!" exclaimed Astra. "Especially the police! They could be the ones sending those things out."

She thought for a minute before saying, "I guess maaaaybe I could try G.U.N."
-----------------------------------
Mickey wrote:
Deciding not to press, he continues to fly.

"You can tell me if you want to. Emphasis on if you want to."
"Just missing me family is all," replied Beacon. She smiled and said, "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just worry about the crazy guy trying to kill us."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: "Just missing me family is all," replied Beacon. She smiled and said, "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just worry about the crazy guy trying to kill us."
"Good idea."

Soon the city disappears and Alpha lands on a tree hollow. He knocks on the door three times and soon it opens.

"Alpha!"

A sparrow smiles at him, ushering him inside. She notices Beacon.

"Who's this? A friend?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Beacon gave a little wave. "Hi, I'm Beacon the cat. I'm a...friend of Alpha's. And possibly soon to be shipmate. She glanced around and then whispered to Alpha, "Should I take my helmet off to be polite or..."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:""What?! You can't trust those guys!" exclaimed Astra. "Especially the police! They could be the ones sending those things out."

She thought for a minute before saying, "I guess maaaaybe I could try G.U.N."
"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be able to help out," Forge said, his attention shifted to reassembling the dismantled robot. minus legs, of course. "Though they don't really like if you just show up to their base, so we may need to call ahead or something."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon gave a little wave. "Hi, I'm Beacon the cat. I'm a...friend of Alpha's. And possibly soon to be shipmate. She glanced around and then whispered to Alpha, "Should I take my helmet off to be polite or..."
"It's cool, Bea."

"Beta! Who's here?"

A snowy owl pokes his out of room, a welding mask on his forehead, some of his feathers grey with ash, and an unlit blowtorch his hand. The moment he sees Alpha, his smile widens and he removes the mask, tossing the torch aside. He runs up, getting his son in a headlock and ruffling his head feathers.

"Hey, Dad!"

"Come now, Gamma. You're gonna choke him to death."

Gamma releases Alpha and turns to Beacon.

"And who might this be?"

"Gamma, this is Beacon. A friend of Alphas."
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be able to help out," Forge said, his attention shifted to reassembling the dismantled robot. minus legs, of course. "Though they don't really like if you just show up to their base, so we may need to call ahead or something."
"And possibly get caught up in bureaucracy, this could be too important to wait that long."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote: "It's cool, Bea."

"Beta! Who's here?"

A snowy owl pokes his out of room, a welding mask on his forehead, some of his feathers grey with ash, and an unlit blowtorch his hand. The moment he sees Alpha, his smile widens and he removes the mask, tossing the torch aside. He runs up, getting his son in a headlock and ruffling his head feathers.

"Hey, Dad!"

"Come now, Gamma. You're gonna choke him to death."

Gamma releases Alpha and turns to Beacon.

"And who might this be?"

"Gamma, this is Beacon. A friend of Alphas."
--------------------------
"And soon to be shipmate, probably," said Beacon. "Hi, I'm Beacon, nice to meet you."
-------------------------
Civilization wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be able to help out," Forge said, his attention shifted to reassembling the dismantled robot. minus legs, of course. "Though they don't really like if you just show up to their base, so we may need to call ahead or something."
"And possibly get caught up in bureaucracy, this could be too important to wait that long."
"Hmm...you both raise good points..." said Astra. She stood there rubbing her chin.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Hello, Beacon. Name's Gamma. It's a pleasure to meet ya."

Gamma lifts his mask and dusts his feathers off.

"Since Alpha never stays long, you kids must be heading somewhere. Where would that be?"

"Just going out for a bit. Connect with the world."

Beta ruffles her son's feathers.

"You're such a hippie."

His parents chuckle and walk off upstairs to prepare the guest bedroom. Alpha turns to Beacon and sighs.

"That is the worst lie I've ever told."
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:
Civilization wrote:
"Hmm...you both raise good points..." said Astra. She stood there rubbing her chin.
"Well, I guess we could just walk up to the base," Forge said, "But they might not appreciate me doing that twice in one day."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:"Hello, Beacon. Name's Gamma. It's a pleasure to meet ya."

Gamma lifts his mask and dusts his feathers off.

"Since Alpha never stays long, you kids must be heading somewhere. Where would that be?"

"Just going out for a bit. Connect with the world."

Beta ruffles her son's feathers.

"You're such a hippie."

His parents chuckle and walk off upstairs to prepare the guest bedroom. Alpha turns to Beacon and sighs.

"That is the worst lie I've ever told."
Beacon shrugged. "Well it seemed they believed it. Any idea of what our next move should be?"
----------------------

"Who just walks up to a G.U.N base?" asked Astra. "I wouldn't trust them to not do something weird to you."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Beacon shrugged. "Well it seemed they believed it. Any idea of what our next move should be?"
"Lay low, but not here for long. We can't endangered anybody."

Alpha sighed, his feathers fluffing up and down for a few seconds before they fell back to their original places.

"Wanna watch some tv for a bit?"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Sure, replied Beacon. "But first I don't suppose you have a computer and a printer do you? I need to type something up."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Upstairs, third room on the left."

Alpha jumped over the couch and laid across it, flipping through channels.
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:"Who just walks up to a G.U.N base?" asked Astra. "I wouldn't trust them to not do something weird to you."
"Hey, I'm a genius roboticist," forge replied. "but not the smartest when it comes to thinking through my actions. For example, now that I'm helping you, whatever group is watching you will probably be after me too."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Hey, I'm a genius roboticist," forge replied. "but not the smartest when it comes to thinking through my actions. For example, now that I'm helping you, whatever group is watching you will probably be after me too."
"So what are you going to do then?" asked Astra.
---------------------
Beacon was working away on the computer, carefully but quickly typing. Finally satisfied she printed what she had and brought into the room with Alpha.

"Hey, Alpha, I got something for you."

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

WeirdGamer wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Hey, I'm a genius roboticist," forge replied. "but not the smartest when it comes to thinking through my actions. For example, now that I'm helping you, whatever group is watching you will probably be after me too."
"So what are you going to do then?" asked Astra.
Quasi thought it over himself, "Well I'm going to go right up to that base and confront them about this. I would appreciate some support, and some of that proof." He said nodding to both the dismantled robotic things.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: Beacon was working away on the computer, carefully but quickly typing. Finally satisfied she printed what she had and brought into the room with Alpha.

"Hey, Alpha, I got something for you."
Alpha put the remote down and held out his hand out.

"What is it?"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Civilization wrote:Quasi thought it over himself, "Well I'm going to go right up to that base and confront them about this. I would appreciate some support, and some of that proof." He said nodding to both the dismantled robotic things.
Astra shrugged, "There are worse ways to approach this I guess."
------------------------
Mickey wrote:
Alpha put the remote down and held out his hand out.

"What is it?"
"It's a shipmate contract," explained Beacon, "Once you sign it we'll officially be shipmates. That we we know we can trust each other and do things like evenly split any salvage we come across."

She handed the contract and then spoke very quickly, "Oh it also has some protocols for next of kin and and what to do if you meet some horrible and gruesome fate, but don't worry about that."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha smiled, either not understanding the end part or pretending he didn't, for he didn't ask any questions. He picked up a pen from the coffee table and wrote down his name with rather impressive penmenship.

"Anything for ya, shipmate."
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:
Civilization wrote:Quasi thought it over himself, "Well I'm going to go right up to that base and confront them about this. I would appreciate some support, and some of that proof." He said nodding to both the dismantled robotic things.
Astra shrugged, "There are worse ways to approach this I guess."
"well, we'll have to warn them about these things broadcasting before we take them into the base," Forge said. "but that should be easy enough, come on." and with that the lion started towards the base.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:Alpha smiled, either not understanding the end part or pretending he didn't, for he didn't ask any questions. He picked up a pen from the coffee table and wrote down his name with rather impressive penmenship.

"Anything for ya, shipmate."

"And that seals the deal," said Beacon, "We are officially shipmates...minus a ship."
-------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "well, we'll have to warn them about these things broadcasting before we take them into the base," Forge said. "but that should be easy enough, come on." and with that the lion started towards the base.
Astra shrugged and started to follow the lion and then quickly ran back and gathered up her fishing gear.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: "And that seals the deal," said Beacon, "We are officially shipmates...minus a ship."
Alpha snickers before taking on a more serious tone.

"Okay, once we leave here, where are we going?"
My characters!