Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Sunni momentarily snapped out of her little trance. "Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." She turned and shook the beagle's paw, "Hi' I'm Sunni." She turned back to Jake, reaching out to touch him, but holding her paw back.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

"I should probably get a badge that says 'Today is my first day in this country!' on it, shouldn't I? If that didn't answer your question; No. No I have not." Leopold said, noticing the dog keeping his distance. Internally, he smirked. He didn't know why it was so hard for him to just be nice to people, but in a way he didn't really care..

Leopold chose to ignore Chase's crack at himself, instead noticing that Marc was on his way back. He looked up at the fox and rolled his eyes.
"Riveting.." He said in response to Marc's question. Leopold's eyes slide sideways to look at Chase while Marc sat. Despite how far away the dog was, Leopold felt as though his personal space was being invaded.. Not to mention a mild fear that his vulpine companion would start paying more attention to Chase than to him... Leopold scoffed silently. It seemed that in the short time he had been in the company of Marc, he had already become rather possessive over him.
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

JOFOXX wrote:Angel's eyes were shut tight, his hands clamped on the counter. He was quiet for a moment, but slowly he began to nod at Windchimes. "Yes... Behind us..." He sniffed, running a hand roughly over his eyes. He stared at Windchimes, eyes still moist and red. He glanced down at Aiden with a reassuring look and turned his gaze back to the cat "S-So... How can I help you?"

May just stared at the husky. He abviously was not fine with this, and was just trying to find away to get past it. "Angel..." She said, sounding a lot like Aiden.

The husky glared sideways at her, and plastered a smile on his face when he turned back to Windchiems once again. "How can I help you?" He asked again, almost mechanically.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkwwwwaarrrrdddddd......
"Umm... well, my bass actually needs some polish. Do you guys have any of that, instrument polish?" Windchimes asked, fiddling with one of the buckles on his case.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden looked back and forth Between the cat and Angel. What just happened? First they were fighting, then Angel almost cries and everything goes back to normal? He scanned the cat carefully before going around the counter and next to Angel. He spoke quietly, "A-Are you ok?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:It is my pleasure. And please hang the towel on the banister. I am cutting apples for us to eat. Unless you would like something else, then I would be happy to prepare something different."
Gary hung the towel on the banister, and returned to the kitchen with her. Apples sound good for his stomach. Actually, anything eatable would sound good. It's not like he can be picky, at home he'd get just a can of tuna or something like that, maybe even nothing.
No, thanks. You've already done more than I can ever repay you for me, and I'm fine with apples. - he said, while taking one slice from the plate she carried, and eating it.
So if you want, we can go out again. Or stay in here. Or I can leave you alone - whatever suits you best.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Zander

Post by Zander »

Aquablast wrote:Bullet let out a sigh of relieve. "I was really worried when I saw you fall from that tree." He said to Maple.
"aww. isnt that sweet." Maple said.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkwwwwaarrrrdddddd......
"Umm... well, my bass actually needs some polish. Do you guys have any of that, instrument polish?" Windchimes asked, fiddling with one of the buckles on his case.
Angel nodded slowly and ducked under the counter. He gave Aiden a weak smile, but didn't say anything as he fumbled throgh the items underneath the register. Finally he pulled out two objects, patting Aiden's head as he came back over the counter. The husky set the two things in front of Windchimes: a small bottle that looked similar to nail polish and a container of what seemed to be tissues. "We've got two types," he said quietly, voice still gravely, "Wipes and actual polish." He plastered that same false smile on his face. "Which would you like?"

May had furrowed her brow now. She was glaring at Angel, but not in an angry way. She stepped up to the counter alongside Windchimes and put a hand on the two polishing items. "Stop. This is not going to happen. Windchimes," she gave the cat a serious look, "I didn't bring you in here to go digging into things you have no business in. I told you enough about Angel that you shouldn't have known not to ask. Angel," She turned back to teh husky now, "You are going to have to get over this. Put it behind you. I'm nto going to lie, I have no idea how you must be feeling, but that was years ago. You have more important things to do now than mope." Her gaze flickered to Aiden as she spoke.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes resisted the urge to bash his face into the counter. Jeez, leave it to him to go sticking his nose into bad places. He always had been the one to get the group into tight spots.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:
Aquablast wrote:Bullet let out a sigh of relieve. "I was really worried when I saw you fall from that tree." He said to Maple.
"aww. isnt that sweet." Maple said.
Jake turned his attention back to Maple and Bullet. "Yea, every things fine, though I think Maple should be a bit more careful in the future." He thought for a moment. "Bullet, where were you at? I Didn't see you till you ran over here..."

------------

Aiden looked back forth between Angel and the other two, getting more confused. I feel so lost...
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

LucidDarkness wrote:"I should probably get a badge that says 'Today is my first day in this country!' on it, shouldn't I? If that didn't answer your question; No. No I have not." Leopold said, noticing the dog keeping his distance. Internally, he smirked. He didn't know why it was so hard for him to just be nice to people, but in a way he didn't really care..

Leopold chose to ignore Chase's crack at himself, instead noticing that Marc was on his way back. He looked up at the fox and rolled his eyes.
"Riveting.." He said in response to Marc's question. Leopold's eyes slide sideways to look at Chase while Marc sat. Despite how far away the dog was, Leopold felt as though his personal space was being invaded.. Not to mention a mild fear that his vulpine companion would start paying more attention to Chase than to him... Leopold scoffed silently. It seemed that in the short time he had been in the company of Marc, he had already become rather possessive over him.
"Well, a badge wouldn't be a bad thing, not like I could tell you hadn't been here long. Like I said, sorry to bother you. Just trying to be friendly and make conversation." Chase was genuinely trying, he wasn't a big fan of having enemies, and at this point he figured he was better off not trying than being more forward. "Anyways, Marc, can you just put my order in to-go? I'll take two mountain's-o-fun or whatever you call the big plate of lots of stuff."

Chase stood up after giving his order and walked across the restaurant, leaning against the wall opposite the building from where he previously, awkwardly sat. He just wanted to get back home with his food and avoid interfering with anyone else.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc took the order and his ears dropped a little. "Aww... oh well.. his loss!" Marc giggled and stoop up, walked over to the counter and handed his order to Mats. Fortunately, their food was done. Marc grabbed their plates and ventured over to their table. "Heere ya go, your meatlovers." He said as he set down the pizza and got to his seat. "Aand one mountain for me!" He giggled.
Last edited by Tiggy on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh! I was staring from... There!" Bullet replied, as he pointed up to balcony of his apartment. "I don't really have anything to do, that's why I usually watch people from up there."

Bullet then turned his attention back to Maple, who was still in Jake's arm. "So, can you walk? Or do you need help?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel sighed, flashing a look at May. "May, you know me. The band was my life... I can't just..." Another sigh, and then he turned his gaze back to Windchimes. "Look, I understand that you were curious as to why I stopped playing original music, but it's my business." He gave a weak smile and held a hand out to the cat. "As long we understand eachother... Truce?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Of course i can walk, silly." Maple said, trying to squirm out of Jakes hand like a worm.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake chuckled at Maple, "Alright alright, hold still." He kneeled down and set Maple on her feet. "You sure are a wiggly worm," he chuckled.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni brushed her paw against Jake's arm, ignorant to everything around her. "Soft, too... Perfect..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

JOFOXX wrote:Angel sighed, flashing a look at May. "May, you know me. The band was my life... I can't just..." Another sigh, and then he turned his gaze back to Windchimes. "Look, I understand that you were curious as to why I stopped playing original music, but it's my business." He gave a weak smile and held a hand out to the cat. "As long we understand eachother... Truce?"
"Truce," Windchimes replied, glad that the drama had ended. "But don't forget that I'm always willing to listen if you feel like telling someone, okay?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden watched Angel and the cat, getting even more confused. First yelling, crying, and now a truce? He turned and started walking back to the staircase. "I'm never gonna understand pets..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary hung the towel on the banister, and returned to the kitchen with her. Apples sound good for his stomach. Actually, anything eatable would sound good. It's not like he can be picky, at home he'd get just a can of tuna or something like that, maybe even nothing.
No, thanks. You've already done more than I can ever repay you for me, and I'm fine with apples. - he said, while taking one slice from the plate she carried, and eating it.
So if you want, we can go out again. Or stay in here. Or I can leave you alone - whatever suits you best.
Yukiko smiled and ate a slice herself, "You do not have to go if you do not want to. If you would like to take a walk, that would be nice."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Okay, let's see if you can catch me!" Bullet smiled at Maple, before he ran (Agi:6) and gave himself a head start.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Hey! you get back here!" She yelled, before running off after him. (a-9)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake stood up with a chuckle, watching the two run off into the park. "She just never stops does she?" He turned his head and looked down at Sunni, who seemed to be staring at his fur. "Uh, Sunni? Are you....ok?"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

A car pulled up outside an empty shop, followed by two very large vans. Out of the driver's seat of the car stepped a man. Out of the passenger's seat stepped a blue-furred wolf with a white chest. The wolf, whose name was Bolly, had a red collar, with a tag shaped like the Greek letter Beta, to show that, as unusual as it was for a wolf to be a pet, he was indeed a pet. The man, whose name was Tim Wolfson, admired the building they had stopped outside. "Well Bolly, this is our new home. At least the upstairs is, anyway, the ground floor is the new shop." "Looks pretty good from out here, Dad. Let's look inside." After Tim had unlocked the door, they both stepped inside, and checked out both the shop and their new house. They were both pretty nice and modern, if a bit empty. That would change soon, though. With the help of the removal men, Bolly and Tim quickly emptied one of the vans, which was the one containing all of their own belongings. They started moving things inside the building.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary was getting uncomfortable in Yukiko's house. It was always the case, no matter which house - he always thinks that he's a burden and wants to leave as soon as possible. The black cat opened the door, ignoring his hunger and stepped outside.
I'd love to take a walk, if you don't mind. Now I can at least greet people without worrying that my smell will kill them. If you want, finish your meal, I'll wait outside for you.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni kept staring at Jake. "Yeah... Your fur... is perfect..." she said, reaching out to touch it again.

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Sunni kept staring at Jake. "Yeah... Your fur... is perfect..." she said, reaching out to touch it again.
Jake didn't bother to move away from Sunni, the compliment had caught him off guard.She thinks my fur is perfect? But, uh... Jake blushed a bit underneath his fur, smiling nervously at Sunni. "Y-You think so? I never really thought about it..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni ran her paw down Jake's arm. "Yeah, so soft and bright... perfect..."

RP Characters
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

As he ran, Bullet turned his head to check on how close Maple was, he fully expected her to catch up quickly. This brief moment of distraction, however, caused Bullet to trip and landed on the grass ground.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple saw Bullet trip, seeing a perfect opportunity. She jumped with arms and legs spread out and landed belly-first onto Bullets back, quickly wrapping her arms and legs around him in a super-glomp.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet was sandwiched between the grass and Maple. "Ow ow ow!" he groaned, either due his fall, or because of Maple, or both, the cause is unknown. "Haha! I guess you are fine, after all!"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Bolly and Tim had got most of their stuff inside their new house. They were down to the last 3 crates. "Say Bolly, how about you let me finish getting this stuff inside, and go and look around the neighbourhood a bit?" said Tim. "Are you sure, Dad? These crates aren't exactly light." replied Bolly. "It's fine, I'll be able to manage. I might even make a start on getting all the stuff for the shop unpacked. Now go off and explore." "Okay, if you're sure, Dad." Slightly nervously, but excited nonetheless, Bolly started walking. "Hmm...I think I can remember passing a park on the car ride here. I'll go check that out." Bolly walked to where he thought he had seen a park. He was a very slow walker (A2), but he could go on walking for very long periods of time (E8). A typical wolf then, built for endurance and stamina, not speed. As he was walking, he passed by a pizzeria. He turned his head and looked inside as he passed by. "Looks like a nice place...I'll need to go there sometime." He finally approached the park.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc noticed the wolf looking animal outside the store and quickly tried to scootch over with his chair, blocking the window from Leopold but failed, and fell. "Oof..."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:"Truce," Windchimes replied, glad that the drama had ended. "But don't forget that I'm always willing to listen if you feel like telling someone, okay?"
Angel nodded stiffly, and gave Windchimes a smile. A real one this time. "So, you want me to ring one of these up for you?" He asked, gesturing to the polish still lying on the counter.
Neko wrote:Aiden watched Angel and the cat, getting even more confused. First yelling, crying, and now a truce? He turned and started walking back to the staircase. "I'm never gonna understand pets..."
May cast a curiously look at the pup retreating from the scene. With a quick glance at Windchimes and Angel, she turned and slipped after Aiden, meeting him at the base of the stairs. "Where you going little guy?" She crouched down next the pup, giving him a concerned look. "That didn't upset you too much did it?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary was getting uncomfortable in Yukiko's house. It was always the case, no matter which house - he always thinks that he's a burden and wants to leave as soon as possible. The black cat opened the door, ignoring his hunger and stepped outside.
I'd love to take a walk, if you don't mind. Now I can at least greet people without worrying that my smell will kill them. If you want, finish your meal, I'll wait outside for you.
"I cut these apples for both of us. You said that you were hungry, and I can hear your stomach growling from here. Please eat something before we go." She said, "We have food left over from last nights dinner that we can eat." She offered.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden stopped when the weasel-thing approached him. Upset, why would I be upset? I'm more confused then anything. He turned and faced May. "No, why would I be upset?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Yes, please," said Windchimes, reaching into his collar-pocket and pulling out a wad of ones and fives. "How much?"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Tobee wrote:Marc noticed the wolf looking animal outside the store and quickly tried to scootch over with his chair, blocking the window from Leopold but failed, and fell. "Oof..."
Chase jumped and scrambled towards Marc. He knelt down and put a paw on the fox's shoulder. "You okay? Here, let me help you up." Chase said as he held out a paw to Marc.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel tapped away at the register, popping it open. "That'll be 8 75." He said, holding his hand out to Windchimes.

May sat down on one of the steps, watchign Aiden. "I just thought that maybe seeing the two of them get so worked up might upset you a little. The kits back at the zoo are really sensitive like that..." She smiled suddenly, ruffling Aiden's headfur. "You're bigger than them though I suppose."
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Sunni ran her paw down Jake's arm. "Yeah, so soft and bright... perfect..."
Jake could feel his ears heating up. "Heh heh, thanks...Uh, you have really nice fur too."

------------------

Aiden gave May a confused look. "Kits at the zoo? If you mean kittens then of course I'd be bigger then them."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Oh... it's nothing compared to yours..." Sunni slowly wrapped her arms around Jake's, resting her head against his fur.

RP Characters