HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Oop, heh heh, sorry love. Luke go all romantic on you yet? Amber thought more quietly to Raijda. She looked around. Then leaned over to Donau.
"You do have the place shielded or something?" She asked quietly.
"All barriers are properly erected. Any threat can be dealt with, one way or the other."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:"Oh, the circus staff numbers a couple of hundred or so. The Ringmaster wants to make sure that we offer a different show every time. As for us Amazons, there's 10 of us, plus our horseys."
"So zere is... How you say... Schedule? For each show? Or do we perform in every show?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So zere is... How you say... Schedule? For each show? Or do we perform in every show?"
"*giggle* for a starter, you will perform for the restaurant by the beach, like everybody did. When you prcticed enough, you'll enter the main show as well. So, ready to meet the family?"
Shonda had stopped in front...of an armored door. A big one, a tank could easily fit through it. The bolted metal was painted with the typical military mimetic colors. It was set in the ground, and it had no handles.
"This is the service entrance," Shonda explained. "Tourists' entrance is not really far, but with an expecting mother we don't want to take risks, eh."
The door let out a deep hiss as it slid open, revealing a set of escalators that started running the moment the door was completely open. LED lights ran along the escalators. "All in!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vow! Vhat you are keeping down here? Nuclear bombs or somesing? Zis door is huuuuuuge!" Sasha is clearly impressed as the small group steps onto the escalator. "I feel like ve have stepped from hotel to science-fiction secret bunker!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took a deeper stance, to martial artist it would be a horse stance a stance thats to Root a person in place. The fox slowly encompasing the object with a more spiritual power its glow beneath Shadowclaws flames made them change color some before anubis took a deep breath. the mental link giving the demon a mental note that he understood and was ready to continue. Anubis had taken note that whatever it was may be strong so his psychic energy was directed down wards as if he was increasing the gravity of his spot 2 fold as he entered a zone of absolute focus.
Typically for him, Shadowclaw decided to secretly take matters into his own hands. While he was infusing the wards of Anubis with his own demonic power, he also placed a few well-hidden grounding spells, with him actually playing the "ground". When that was done he released his containment spell over the strange object, which revealed itself to be a perfect sphere the size of his head. It was damaged and cracked, to some extend angered and afraid even. And in it's fear and frustration, it unleashed a great lightning attack that managed to shatter Anubis' shield around it, but luckily, Shadowclaw's "grounding" spell took care of the majority of the spell, sending the pirate a few meters away and tumbling on the ground.

The sphere also fell on the ground.

When the remains of the initial spell struck the rest of the wards, they held it off easily, however, when they struck at where Amber was, the protection around her shattered, instead another, familiar protective spell appeared along with the crystal above her head and the text in front of her.

"ARGON PROTECTS ALL FRIENDS!" the crystal wrote "Are you alright?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Vow! Vhat you are keeping down here? Nuclear bombs or somesing? Zis door is huuuuuuge!" Sasha is clearly impressed as the small group steps onto the escalator. "I feel like ve have stepped from hotel to science-fiction secret bunker!"
"Oh, during the War this was an access to the Allied Force's bunkers. Here they kept all the weaponry...But with time Mr. Spencers reconverted it into something more useful..."
The group left the escalator, right in front of another door. It opened...

And they found themselves in the arena!
And it WAS huge. The public's seats would form a series of rings like in a stadium -speaking of which, the place could have easily dwarfed two or three football stadium put together. Light came from LEDs in the ground, from floodlights hanging by the roof...
But what really mattered was that, despite the seats being empty, the place was swarming with activity! It was almost impossible to take it all in at one glance. And it was all animals! Only animals performing classical circus numbers, motorcycle riders running through whole tunnels of fire, acrobats defying the laws of gravity. There was even a pool where orcas would jump out, carrying a rider on their backs, and each rider would jump off their ride and engage in a sword fight against the other before landing on the other rider's orca and then back into the water...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Entering the room after the girl, the family look around with eyes wide open, stunned into silence by the size of the space and by the shear amount of incredible talent on display.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took a deeper stance, to martial artist it would be a horse stance a stance thats to Root a person in place. The fox slowly encompasing the object with a more spiritual power its glow beneath Shadowclaws flames made them change color some before anubis took a deep breath. the mental link giving the demon a mental note that he understood and was ready to continue. Anubis had taken note that whatever it was may be strong so his psychic energy was directed down wards as if he was increasing the gravity of his spot 2 fold as he entered a zone of absolute focus.
Typically for him, Shadowclaw decided to secretly take matters into his own hands. While he was infusing the wards of Anubis with his own demonic power, he also placed a few well-hidden grounding spells, with him actually playing the "ground". When that was done he released his containment spell over the strange object, which revealed itself to be a perfect sphere the size of his head. It was damaged and cracked, to some extend angered and afraid even. And in it's fear and frustration, it unleashed a great lightning attack that managed to shatter Anubis' shield around it, but luckily, Shadowclaw's "grounding" spell took care of the majority of the spell, sending the pirate a few meters away and tumbling on the ground.

The sphere also fell on the ground.

When the remains of the initial spell struck the rest of the wards, they held it off easily, however, when they struck at where Amber was, the protection around her shattered, instead another, familiar protective spell appeared along with the crystal above her head and the text in front of her.

"ARGON PROTECTS ALL FRIENDS!" the crystal wrote "Are you alright?"
Seeing his own protective ward shatter Anubis set A stronger ward on the sphere however the attack came to be a suprise. Although he had fended for himself he stood in the same spot. He had not moved because the demon seemed to have taken the hit. Anubis would look around seeing everyone was ok before approaching the sphere.

With a swift motion the hole in the earth was filled and marked as a spot of loose ground. And he set a paw on the spere. He understood he was taking a risk but he saw the spheres reaction and seemed to feel its fear. And just the same he saw the sphere in the spiritual plane and now tryes to make any form of connection to better understand it.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Entering the room after the girl, the family look around with eyes wide open, stunned into silence by the size of the space and by the shear amount of incredible talent on display.
"We must also make sure that as many as possible can train at the same time. Only a few numbers require the complete use of the arena. So, ready to shine?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Don't forget the other conversations okay?

Amber was a bit more than shocked. She was also a tad upset. Giving Donau a glare.

"What was the part I said about not wanting to be found not heard?" She said aloud, then she rushed over to the captain, helping him up.

"I'm fine, sweetie, thank you," she said to the crystal, then to the captain, "However, are you all right?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "We must also make sure that as many as possible can train at the same time. Only a few numbers require the complete use of the arena. So, ready to shine?"
"Da."
"Da."
"Are our sings here? And our costumes?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:Stories are earned, bad boy. Be good and I MIGHT tell you mine. Monique thought to Flint before flying off to Khun's nose, settling in his head fur. Khun smiled a little.
Flint raised his hands up in surrender, but smirked, "Hey, what it take aroudn here for a dog to hear a tale or two? And I thought everyone loved the bad boy persona." He thought back cheekily before trotting over to the group
xhunterko wrote:"Oh no, ha, just needed to see a man about a tree," Khun said, "And make a call to head back to, uh, the hotel. I think I've had enough nature for now."

"The hotel?" Monique asked, popping up and appearing "real".

"Oooooooooooo goody there's a circus going on tonight! Can we go can we go can we go?!" Monique asked excitedly. Khun shrugged.

"Sure why not," he said, then to Alyse, "Say now, they said a jeep was coming. Do you guys want to go see the circus? Or is it a normal thing to you and you go often?"
"I wouldn't mind going." Flint raised his paw in the air. "This place has such a wonderful and exotic wilderness but umm... I think it may be nice to see some civilization, at least for a bit. And I've always been fond of the circus crowd."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Subject: HPU: Blue Peak Shore
Hlaoroo wrote:"Da."
"Da."
"Are our sings here? And our costumes?"
"Let's make it NO costumes!" Shonda said...without the voice of Shonda! Her voice had suddenly changed to the voice of a man! Booming, with a jolly quality, but still startling considering that it couldn't belong to a woman at all!
Then Shonda grabbed her face...and it came away, together with the rest of her dress.
Revealing an african-american man with the whitest teeth you could see in a face almost the color of coal! He was wearing a blue jacket sparling with gold and black spandex over his long legs.
"Welcome to my dominion, strangers! You are always welcome to enter the reign of Gitama and his World's Wonders! But shall you be able to do your best in every circumstance?? Don't worry to say it, just DO IT!" With a theatrical gesture, he threw his arm in the air. Fireworks exploded, and a moment later two flaming batos were falling toward the cats.
"Shine, dance with fire, and prove your worth, you daring creatures!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh no, ha, just needed to see a man about a tree," Khun said, "And make a call to head back to, uh, the hotel. I think I've had enough nature for now."
"The hotel?" Monique asked, popping up and appearing "real".
"Oooooooooooo goody there's a circus going on tonight! Can we go can we go can we go?!" Monique asked excitedly. Khun shrugged.
"Sure why not," he said, then to Alyse, "Say now, they said a jeep was coming. Do you guys want to go see the circus? Or is it a normal thing to you and you go often?"
"I wouldn't mind going." Flint raised his paw in the air. "This place has such a wonderful and exotic wilderness but umm... I think it may be nice to see some civilization, at least for a bit. And I've always been fond of the circus crowd."[/quote]
"Circus!" Reginald yapped. "It is so BIG and there are so MANY things there! Once I saw the Amazon from Mars! They ride horses on fire!"
Alyse chuckled. "It is a big show every time. They have so many performers and numbers, it's nearly impossible to spend a year here and get a replica. If you ever watched pay-tv, check WorldWonder channel. It's all dedicated only to that circus. And the great thing is, it's 90% animal performers, all coming from Liberation."
---
Donau looked impressed as he approached Anubis. "My friend, are you alright? You surely know how to break your limits when need arises, I see."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Amber was a bit more than shocked. She was also a tad upset. Giving Donau a glare.

"What was the part I said about not wanting to be found not heard?" She said aloud, then she rushed over to the captain, helping him up.

"I'm fine, sweetie, thank you," she said to the crystal, then to the captain, "However, are you all right?"
When Shadowclaw stood up with Amber's assistance, he was looking different - slightly younger, but strangely, just above the right half of his face and arm there was a transparent... projection... of his body, though a bit different - the projection had pitch black fur and the visible eye was burning with sickly green fire globe, full of anger. The visible teeth were the ones of a saber-tooth. However, the Captain did not seem to notice this change when he spoke to Amber.

"It'll take more than that ta harm this ol' pirate..." even if he wanted to continue, he was interrupted by a wall of energy that pushed him back just a bit.

It was Argon. He raised his shield to defend Amber from the threat he just scanned.

"Danger! Demonic energy detected!
Demon-affiliated entity detected!
Enemy type: Half-demon, Green flame Clan!
Power level: Extremely dangerous!
Initiating Master Recall!
"
That was all he wrote to Amber before he began to sparkle and changing colors.

"What is this?" the captain asked, a bit surprised "Another Trickster construct?"

---

The Sphere, at first brilliant, now revealed itself to be full of cracks. It was still humming with energy. It was still alive, but barely. Instead, within the spirit realm it was whispering a single word... or at least was trying to...
"Ar... kreu..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis seemed distant now. Although he heard donaus words he was lost. In the spirit realm he blinked in some suprise.
The Moon Howler wrote:
---

The Sphere, at first brilliant, now revealed itself to be full of cracks. It was still humming with energy. It was still alive, but barely. Instead, within the spirit realm it was whispering a single word... or at least was trying to...
"Ar... kreu..."
Anubis mouthed the word. What did that mean? But slowly he edged forward a gentle hand reaching out to help the sphere. Should it accept hed offer a part of his power to help it. Mend it to speak. "if you understand me....will you trust me to help you? Will you accept my power to keep you alive?" he asked. His mind keeping note of the one word as he let his power slip around the sphere holding it gently
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"I feel like I have just started working to repay for my sins, heh. As for my aspect, it's because the part of the curse that made me a force of evil is gone. I still am banished from the highest realms, but at least i won't be sentenced to the nether depths of the underworld."
"Dat's... good." The wolf stifled a very large yawn, and creaked his neck to the left and right, getting the knots and stiffness out. "Ai'm tired Hunter."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau shook his head: He had committed a mistake, his pupil had grown in talent, but not nearly enough. "Divinity, please hear the call of your true and humble devoted..."
<You know I cannot resolve this problem for you, my child> came the voice all of a sudden. It was kind and soothing, but still spoken from an omnipotent entity. Donau felt like someone had struck a BIG bell in his mind and soul. The rabbit felt the urge to rub his ear.
"Yes, I am aware of that: No experience, no improvement. But we need help all the same, and we need it now."
<You can have all the help you need, for the purpose you are elaborating. Do so, it is not up to me to stop you. Let the island do its own deeds, as it was meant. Call out, and thou shalt be answered.> And with that, the dragon's voice ceased to talk.
Donau sighed. The God was right, he had called to Him because he had lost faith in the tribes -but, after all, hadn't his own kind done the same, so long ago? It was just a reflex, a habit, that had led the rabbit to call out to the wrong person.
The God was right, that was His prerogative. Donau must have faith in the island.
And so he focused, let all emotions drain from his own very core...and let out is call like a gentle wave through the aether, like a rabbit hadnt done in centuries and centuries...
"THE SHAMAN OF THE FOURTH TRIBE CALLS. COME TO US, PLEASE, BRETHREN."
---
kurowolfe wrote:"Dat's... good." The wolf stifled a very large yawn, and creaked his neck to the left and right, getting the knots and stiffness out. "Ai'm tired Hunter."
As in answer to his words, came the call! It didn't just sound in their souls, it rippled the air and the grass, as if the island itself was calling!
"We have no time for rest," the Hunter said, with trepidation in his voice. The fourth tribe! the newly formed tribe had just summoned help! Was it possible the curse was finally lifting its veil?! "Can you feel the darkness?" he asked, though it was more of a rethorical question. "I must ask you to trust me on this: you will be needing strength, and this will be your first time as shaman to use the spiritual energies from the spirit world. I will be your guide, fear not."
---
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

What a wake-up call that was, that's for sure! As the wind itself reverberated with the urgent summon, the wolf perked his ears up hearing someone beckoning him within the waves.

Haq huffed a deep breath, the light blue wave reinvigorating his body and soul a bit. Using his upper body strength and his planted paws as leverage, he pushed himself off the ground in a forward leap motion and after a somersault in the air, landed on both paws and a hand, the staff held upright during all that.

"Ai feel sum ominus energy koming from dere," the gangly wolf said as he pointed towards the wave's source. He heard the worry in the Hunter's voice. "Ai trust you, you know dat, rite? Especially now dat Ai'm a full-flock -- wait, flej-- shaman. How do we get dere, firstly? Do Ai run dere, Ai know of a shortcut tru de trees and river."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Let's make it NO costumes!" Shonda said...without the voice of Shonda! Her voice had suddenly changed to the voice of a man! Booming, with a jolly quality, but still startling considering that it couldn't belong to a woman at all!
Then Shonda grabbed her face...and it came away, together with the rest of her dress.
Revealing an african-american man with the whitest teeth you could see in a face almost the color of coal! He was wearing a blue jacket sparling with gold and black spandex over his long legs.
"Welcome to my dominion, strangers! You are always welcome to enter the reign of Gitama and his World's Wonders! But shall you be able to do your best in every circumstance?? Don't worry to say it, just DO IT!" With a theatrical gesture, he threw his arm in the air. Fireworks exploded, and a moment later two flaming batos were falling toward the cats.
"Shine, dance with fire, and prove your worth, you daring creatures!"
The family's eyes nearly bulge from their heads as "Shonda" transforms, and then the cats jump and yowl in surprise, hackles standing on end as the fireworks explode. They hiss at the vanishing sparks and then catch the batons reflexively, pausing for a fraction of a moment and nodding at each other before launching into a well-practised routine. Normally it's only Alexandr that works with the flames but the two have combined their acts in the past so it's no trouble for them to do so now. Such is the speed of their reactions that it appears the batons never stopped moving as they fell towards the cats and began spinning in their paws. The cats pass the batons around themselves a few times, creating a waving pattern as they move towards each other until they're standing back pressed to back with the batons. Spinning as one, the cats appear to be a single organism, undulating and writhing, surrounded by a wall of flames that changes shape from a cone to a cylinder to a wavy line, to a sideways hourglass, and back again. They do this for a few measures before Aleksandr grunts "Odin! Dva! Tri! Chetyre!*" After his final count he bends forward and Dinara appears to flow up his body and onto his shoulders as he straightens. The whole time the flames and the batons keep moving and flowing around the pair, never breaking time. Then Dinara drops her batton which Aleksandr seamlessly catches and keeps moving around himself, keeping his body quite steady as Dinara on his shoulders does a handstand, and then places her head on his. A moment later she's balancing using just her head on Aleksandr's, and juggling the batons between him and her using her handpaws.
"Tri, Dva, Odin, hoopla!" Aleksandr chants, before Dinara flips forwards off his head, lands lightly on her paws and poses in a seated position against his legs as Aleksandr catches the final falling baton in his left paw which already holds the other baton. The oil runs out as the baton lands in his paw and both batons extinguish as with a final flourish, Aleksandr turns slightly sideways and poses with his arms crossed and the batons in front of him even as Dinara slips into her final pose against his legs. The pair hold the pose for a few moments before Aleksandr helps his sister up and then the two bow to "Shonda".
"Vell... Vhat did you sink?" Dinara queries, panting slightly as Sasha stretches his arms beside her, still holding the batons as he's not sure what to do with them.
"Vas little bit shaking, I sink. Vould have been better if vee had time to varm up first." Sasha opines demurely. "But... Shonda? Is zat your name? I am confused. Vhat happened? Vhy you are tricking us like zis?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:What a wake-up call that was, that's for sure! As the wind itself reverberated with the urgent summon, the wolf perked his ears up hearing someone beckoning him within the waves.
Haq huffed a deep breath, the light blue wave reinvigorating his body and soul a bit. Using his upper body strength and his planted paws as leverage, he pushed himself off the ground in a forward leap motion and after a somersault in the air, landed on both paws and a hand, the staff held upright during all that.
"Ai feel sum ominus energy koming from dere," the gangly wolf said as he pointed towards the wave's source. He heard the worry in the Hunter's voice. "Ai trust you, you know dat, rite? Especially now dat Ai'm a full-flock -- wait, flej-- shaman. How do we get dere, firstly? Do Ai run dere, Ai know of a shortcut tru de trees and river."
"A shortcut it is, oh, yes...But not what you're thinking. Have you ever heard of 'dreamwalking'? The shamans call it so because the first time they practiced it, they were trance-sleeping so that their souls could leave the body and walk the planes between the worlds.
"With time, it was perfectioned, until even the body can follow the soul. But it is extremely dangerous: physical body is not made to exist in the spiritual dimension, they just don't...mingle. Try do that in the netherworld without experience, and you're likely to be consumed by those souls hungry for the light of life.
"You can walk by the upper spiritual plane, but the longing for those you lost in life can make *you* want to stay there forever, which is a certain doom as well. I cannot bring you there, the upper realms are still forbidden to me: But there *is* a dreamwalker who can help you. He is powerful enough, and the nether entities are not accustomed to his presence yet."

---
Hlaoroo wrote:The family's eyes nearly bulge from their heads as "Shonda" transforms, and then the cats jump and yowl in surprise, hackles standing on end as the fireworks explode. They hiss at the vanishing sparks and then catch the batons reflexively, pausing for a fraction of a moment and nodding at each other before launching into a well-practised routine. Normally it's only Alexandr that works with the flames but the two have combined their acts in the past so it's no trouble for them to do so now. Such is the speed of their reactions that it appears the batons never stopped moving as they fell towards the cats and began spinning in their paws. The cats pass the batons around themselves a few times, creating a waving pattern as they move towards each other until they're standing back pressed to back with the batons. Spinning as one, the cats appear to be a single organism, undulating and writhing, surrounded by a wall of flames that changes shape from a cone to a cylinder to a wavy line, to a sideways hourglass, and back again. They do this for a few measures before Aleksandr grunts "Odin! Dva! Tri! Chetyre!*" After his final count he bends forward and Dinara appears to flow up his body and onto his shoulders as he straightens. The whole time the flames and the batons keep moving and flowing around the pair, never breaking time. Then Dinara drops her batton which Aleksandr seamlessly catches and keeps moving around himself, keeping his body quite steady as Dinara on his shoulders does a handstand, and then places her head on his. A moment later she's balancing using just her head on Aleksandr's, and juggling the batons between him and her using her handpaws.
"Tri, Dva, Odin, hoopla!" Aleksandr chants, before Dinara flips forwards off his head, lands lightly on her paws and poses in a seated position against his legs as Aleksandr catches the final falling baton in his left paw which already holds the other baton. The oil runs out as the baton lands in his paw and both batons extinguish as with a final flourish, Aleksandr turns slightly sideways and poses with his arms crossed and the batons in front of him even as Dinara slips into her final pose against his legs. The pair hold the pose for a few moments before Aleksandr helps his sister up and then the two bow to "Shonda".
"Vell... Vhat did you sink?" Dinara queries, panting slightly as Sasha stretches his arms beside her, still holding the batons as he's not sure what to do with them.
"Vas little bit shaking, I sink. Vould have been better if vee had time to varm up first." Sasha opines demurely. "But... Shonda? Is zat your name? I am confused. Vhat happened? Vhy you are tricking us like zis?"
Gitama, if that was his real name and aspect, was applauding as if he wanted to break his hands against each other. "Marvelous, marvelous, marvelous! Fantastique! You two are quite better than your resumee told! If you want to, I'll attach you with some partner for your first soiree at the beach. I hope you don't mind flying, kittens." he then took the batons from their paws, joined them with a metallic click by their extremities and lifted the staff.
A curtain fell from the staff, covering the man head to toe...and when the curtain fell, a moment later, Shonda was back! "And who said I was tricking you? *tee-hee* This is the magic of the circus! Magic: Who can tell what is true and what is not? Me, I can only say that you two were so CUTE!" And with that, she proceeded to hug the cats!
---
In another point of the island, all of a sudden Reginald's ears twitched. "Did you hear it, Levi? Someone is calling for a shaman, but this is no village..."
---
Rajida's ears twitched and for a moment her fur stood up on her neck. "Your firstmate is in danger, Luke. Tell me, have you ever personally dealt with dark magic?"
---
After his summon, Donau just wished he'd slap himself silly, but couldn't afford the luxury of losing his cool. Of COURSE, Anubis wasn't ready, he hadn't sent him back in time to perfection himself yet! Stupid temporal paradoxes... "Ah, Amber...I must ask you. What do you know about dark magic?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:Gitama, if that was his real name and aspect, was applauding as if he wanted to break his hands against each other. "Marvelous, marvelous, marvelous! Fantastique! You two are quite better than your resumee told! If you want to, I'll attach you with some partner for your first soiree at the beach. I hope you don't mind flying, kittens." he then took the batons from their paws, joined them with a metallic click by their extremities and lifted the staff.
A curtain fell from the staff, covering the man head to toe...and when the curtain fell, a moment later, Shonda was back! "And who said I was tricking you? *tee-hee* This is the magic of the circus! Magic: Who can tell what is true and what is not? Me, I can only say that you two were so CUTE!" And with that, she proceeded to hug the cats!
"Heh. Sank you, sir." Dinara smiles.
"Sank you for zee offer but... I sink I vould like to do my own part, for zee fire dancing anyway. You have yet to see me viz ze poi. But perhaps your friend could join in zee juggling part... Erm... How long is our show to be? And how close will audience... Be...?" Sasha trails off as Shonda reappears, his eyes bulging from his head again.
"But... But... Vhat??? I sink zere is real magic on zis island!" the cat exclaims, too shocked to return the hug.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"A shortcut it is, oh, yes...But not what you're thinking. Have you ever heard of 'dreamwalking'? The shamans call it so because the first time they practiced it, they were trance-sleeping so that their souls could leave the body and walk the planes between the worlds.
"With time, it was perfectioned, until even the body can follow the soul. But it is extremely dangerous: physical body is not made to exist in the spiritual dimension, they just don't...mingle. Try do that in the netherworld without experience, and you're likely to be consumed by those souls hungry for the light of life.
"You can walk by the upper spiritual plane, but the longing for those you lost in life can make *you* want to stay there forever, which is a certain doom as well. I cannot bring you there, the upper realms are still forbidden to me: But there *is* a dreamwalker who can help you. He is powerful enough, and the nether entities are not accustomed to his presence yet."
Haq stood still listened intently, then replied back. "Ai hav heard of dreemwalking, from de old shamans. It will be pointless if you kannot kome along, Ai agree. Tell me wher to see dis dreemwalker den, we'll rush to him."

The Moon Howler

OOC: Sorry for the delay
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis mouthed the word. What did that mean? But slowly he edged forward a gentle hand reaching out to help the sphere. Should it accept hed offer a part of his power to help it. Mend it to speak. "if you understand me....will you trust me to help you? Will you accept my power to keep you alive?" he asked. His mind keeping note of the one word as he let his power slip around the sphere holding it gently
The sphere, sensing the magic around it, reached out with but a trickle of it's essence. It literally tasted the magic around it and while doing so it was emanating hope... but the moment it did "taste" that very same magic, it withdrew his essence back. This time it emanated denial, sadness, despair...
"Neeki... Rek... Ar...Kreu..." it spoke now.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis mouthed the word. What did that mean? But slowly he edged forward a gentle hand reaching out to help the sphere. Should it accept hed offer a part of his power to help it. Mend it to speak. "if you understand me....will you trust me to help you? Will you accept my power to keep you alive?" he asked. His mind keeping note of the one word as he let his power slip around the sphere holding it gently
The sphere, sensing the magic around it, reached out with but a trickle of it's essence. It literally tasted the magic around it and while doing so it was emanating hope... but the moment it did "taste" that very same magic, it withdrew his essence back. This time it emanated denial, sadness, despair...
"Neeki... Rek... Ar...Kreu..."

The fox didnt like how things were going, he repeated the spheres words and soon connected to Donau. His curiousity rising as he couldnt understand its words. "Master donau.....can you make sense of its words? Its almost as if its a messenger....i can feel its sadness....i cant help it" Anubis said gently rubbing the sphere as if to comfort it. Anubis had no ither ideas but he wanted ti help it.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq stood still listened intently, then replied back. "Ai hav heard of dreemwalking, from de old shamans. It will be pointless if you kannot kome along, Ai agree. Tell me wher to see dis dreemwalker den, we'll rush to him."
"He must come to us. Focus on the Sign of Command. Call forth for one of the souls that now serve you. Let the warrior do your bidding in bringing the Dreamwalker to you."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:The sphere, sensing the magic around it, reached out with but a trickle of it's essence. It literally tasted the magic around it and while doing so it was emanating hope... but the moment it did "taste" that very same magic, it withdrew his essence back. This time it emanated denial, sadness, despair...
"Neeki... Rek... Ar...Kreu..."

The fox didnt like how things were going, he repeated the spheres words and soon connected to Donau. His curiousity rising as he couldnt understand its words. "Master donau.....can you make sense of its words? Its almost as if its a messenger....i can feel its sadness....i cant help it" Anubis said gently rubbing the sphere as if to comfort it. Anubis had no ither ideas but he wanted ti help it.
"My disciple, this is your test now. I can and will help you should the need arise, but right now I must leave it to you. Fear not, for the forces I summoned and myself will keep you and your friends out of harm's way, but the only way to learn is by your own decisions. Please, forgive me."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Sank you, sir." Dinara smiles.
"Sank you for zee offer but... I sink I vould like to do my own part, for zee fire dancing anyway. You have yet to see me viz ze poi. But perhaps your friend could join in zee juggling part... Erm... How long is our show to be? And how close will audience... Be...?" Sasha trails off as Shonda reappears, his eyes bulging from his head again.
"But... But... Vhat??? I sink zere is real magic on zis island!" the cat exclaims, too shocked to return the hug.
"Your show will have to last throughout a complete dinner service, and it is not a quickie. You are free to use your own style according to your forces, that is why our partners may be required at a certain moment, it will help you to get a break. As for the place..." She quickly described it. "So, worst case, you'll sizzle. *giggle*"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Here in turn, the cougar couple seemed to act as one. As if in unison, they said the same thing.

"Dark magic is a thing to be avoided, reviled, accursed, a trick of the dark gods and demons who burn flesh and mortality away for their own doing," they said, "They consume people, lands, livelyhoods all for their sick game. You will never use it for your own good."

Amber then walked the captain over to the shore.

"Take a rest here and look at yourself a bit," she said, then she walked to Donau.

"Incorrect," she said to him, pointing with a clawed finger.

"I will NOT compromise the safety of the tribe when it is apparently in so great a danger as to call on DARK MAGIC for aid," she said furious, "You WILL help him however possible. PRACTICALLY. This is not some 'lesson' for your student you can gamble lives on. That's an ORDER. Tribal Shaman."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun turned his head to where Reginald was looking.

"No," he said, "Curious as to how you could hear it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After he spoke, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then opened them again. Clearly angry.

"We need to go back," he said, starting to walk, holding her arm, "Tell me what's happened."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis could only nod and ponder things within the spiritual plane. The words had meaning but even with his knowledge he knew nothing of their meaning. Wirh a wave of his hand he left his power surrounding the sphere, certainetly any powered being could take another sourslce of power for a little time.

Within the physical plane Anubis slowly began to turn dark, his fur color becoming black as id becoming corrupted. Though his mind and body showed otherwise as it linked to the spirirual self. "I can not understand you, but i wish you to take my power so you can live. If you do not you will pass away." Anubis said this time a darker power surounded the sphere although not a pure evil, it was dark in nature the power coming from kritaros and Anubis together.

Kritaros however knew and felt what was happening. He moved to stay at the foxs side as a precaution and slowly thought on the words the sphere spoke.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau seemed...satisfied by Amber's reaction. "Now that's more like a true chieftain speaks, milady. I can see who will be sitting on the throne, so to speak. So, while my pupil does his job, allow me to give a little help." The rabbit closed his eyes, drainng himself of all emotions.
Now was the time to abandon all emotions, for aether magic and an emotive state were a bad mix...
He joined his hands, as if in praying...
And light radiated from them. An eerie blue light that soon covered his body...
...and from that it seemed to *explode*, soon covering the whole of Argon Camp!
And as every ripple of light moved, it literally rewrote reality all around....
...and soon there was no island any more. Argon Camp was now a fragment, floating in an endless starry space.
---
The Hunter went stiff for a moment. "Aether magic! It has been used, now only dreamwalking can bring you where we need...And we have no time anymore. Haq, I hadn't foreseen this, now you and your legions must come with me. Through the Underworld. We can only test their loyalty yo you and your blood."
---
Reginald's eye flicked again. "But the voice is not talking anymore now... So, anyone still wanting to go to the circus?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:Reginald's eye flicked again. "But the voice is not talking anymore now... So, anyone still wanting to go to the circus?"
Flint raised his paw into the air. "I do! It sounds like something you wouldn't wanna miss."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Your show will have to last throughout a complete dinner service, and it is not a quickie. You are free to use your own style according to your forces, that is why our partners may be required at a certain moment, it will help you to get a break. As for the place..." She quickly described it. "So, worst case, you'll sizzle. *giggle*"
"How long is dinner service? And can vee see zee stage and set up before zee show? Vhen are ve to start performing?" Dinara queries.
"Eh, no problem! Vee have performed in harder places!" Aleksandr grins cooly. This is in fact true as the pair have performed on busy streets covered in slippery ice and snow.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"But Lisa!" Kermit said as he was being pulled out the door, resisting as much as he could. "I don't want to be introduced to other pets! I'm fine in my room!"
"No buts, young man," Lisa said, managing to pull the large rabbit out of the room with only minor difficulty, "You need to interact more, and stop being such a shut in. People are going to start bad mouthing you if you do."
'Yes, because I care so much about what other people think!' Kermit thought to himself. "Come on! I doubt they even know I exist! Maybe you can at least let me sleep for a little longer? Please?" he tried to give her his best puppy dog eyes while saying this, along with a quivering lip.
"Kermit, please," Lisa said, giving Kermit a stare that sent a shiver down his spine, "I've had to deal with six little siblings, and many idiotic newbies in the force. You should know by now that that has no effect on me."
He was getting desperate now, thinking it would be wiser to just off the ear she was holding on to. "Come on! Just five more minutes! Please!!" he begged. He wouldn't have been like this if anyone was nearby, but then again Lisa wouldn't be dragging him out by the ear if someone was near.
"Okay, how about this," Lisa said as she let go of Kermit's, a smile now suddenly on her face. This actually managed to scare him more. "You can stay in your room longer if you let me train you properly."
Kermit may as well been told that he was about to meet the most evil being in the world. If that was the other option, he had to give in. "Fine!" he shouted as he got back to his feet. "Don't expect me to be happy about it though!"
"I never did, sweetheart," Lisa said, now giving a more genuine smile as they stared their search for others, "I never did.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:
valerio wrote: "Your show will have to last throughout a complete dinner service, and it is not a quickie. You are free to use your own style according to your forces, that is why our partners may be required at a certain moment, it will help you to get a break. As for the place..." She quickly described it. "So, worst case, you'll sizzle. *giggle*"
"How long is dinner service? And can vee see zee stage and set up before zee show? Vhen are ve to start performing?" Dinara queries.
"Eh, no problem! Vee have performed in harder places!" Aleksandr grins cooly. This is in fact true as the pair have performed on busy streets covered in slippery ice and snow.
"You will start at 8pm, sharp. By then, there will be enough clients to enjoy the performance with some foods and drinks in their bellies. Whatever you need in terms of staging, just ask. But now, wanna get to know some of your colleagues?"
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"But Lisa!" Kermit said as he was being pulled out the door, resisting as much as he could. "I don't want to be introduced to other pets! I'm fine in my room!"
"No buts, young man," Lisa said, managing to pull the large rabbit out of the room with only minor difficulty, "You need to interact more, and stop being such a shut in. People are going to start bad mouthing you if you do."
'Yes, because I care so much about what other people think!' Kermit thought to himself. "Come on! I doubt they even know I exist! Maybe you can at least let me sleep for a little longer? Please?" he tried to give her his best puppy dog eyes while saying this, along with a quivering lip.
"Kermit, please," Lisa said, giving Kermit a stare that sent a shiver down his spine, "I've had to deal with six little siblings, and many idiotic newbies in the force. You should know by now that that has no effect on me."
He was getting desperate now, thinking it would be wiser to just off the ear she was holding on to. "Come on! Just five more minutes! Please!!" he begged. He wouldn't have been like this if anyone was nearby, but then again Lisa wouldn't be dragging him out by the ear if someone was near.
"Okay, how about this," Lisa said as she let go of Kermit's, a smile now suddenly on her face. This actually managed to scare him more. "You can stay in your room longer if you let me train you properly."
Kermit may as well been told that he was about to meet the most evil being in the world. If that was the other option, he had to give in. "Fine!" he shouted as he got back to his feet. "Don't expect me to be happy about it though!"
"I never did, sweetheart," Lisa said, now giving a more genuine smile as they stared their search for others, "I never did.
And it was then that a big, buff female hyena approched the couple. She showed a big smile to the couple. "Ms. Deus? May I call you Lisa? I am Lyla, I work for PR and orienteering." She offered her hand to Kermit. "Charmed. My, you're one big boy."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Yes, I don't mind being called Lisa," she said, happy that finding another pet was working out well, though it seemed Kermit was less pleased, crossing his arms turning his head to the side. "Come on, shake her paw."
He did not budge, however, because he wanted to show as much resistance as possible toward meeting other pets.
He had that mindset, before Lisa grabbed his already sore ear in a vice like grip, saying, "Shake her paw."
"Kermit." he said quietly, putting his paw in hers, but not bothering to shake it.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "You will start at 8pm, sharp. By then, there will be enough clients to enjoy the performance with some foods and drinks in their bellies. Whatever you need in terms of staging, just ask. But now, wanna get to know some of your colleagues?"
"Da. Of course. Perhaps ve can choose someone for understudy or for person to relieve us if we need break in show. Who vill ve meet first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

...Donau looked around himself. he felt discouraged.
This wasn't going well. At all.
He had to admit it, he had made a serious mistake: with magic, with any supernatural force, you couldn't just bend rules at will. It wasn't like working with philosophy. In fact, it was those forces who could bend you at their will.
And he had thrown his protegees in a situation where there was no way to 'win'. On this scale, they were bound to be engulfed by something they weren't yet prepared to deal with, easy as that! And the 'reinforcements' he had called would be impaired by the presence of these civilians. And Anubis wasn't experienced enough. What kind of a fool was I ever!
And it was even too late for him to tilt the balance in their favor...
The rabbit sighed, going back to his natural, monstrous shape. He knew what to do now, and he wouldn't face it wearing a façade!
And it was then that, once again, the sky transformed. Day turned into a field of stars and galaxies, all concurring to the shape of the Dvinity!
"I know what haunts your soul, my beloved."
Donau, holding Anubis to himself as if to cradle the fox, nodded. He knew that the God knew, of course, but he had to speak, if not to release the heavy weight on his heart. "So many, many years, centuries, waiting for the right moment, for that one and only favor you'd grant to my people if we came to earn it. So you spoke, back then..."
The dragon nodded. "You could still wait. Walk this road, follow the path fate traced until you and your people are free from the curse..."
"...or abandon it. Walk a new one. One that, perhaps, has no end." Donau rubbed his pupil's cheek. "Heh, silly time paradoxes. We worked together so many times and yet he had never memories of that. But I do know..." He looked at the cougars. "And they are not the past I cherish. That is gone. They are the future, the promise I can still keep to all the tribes, not just mine. Heh, what is a little sacrifice now for the future, right?"
Again, the divinity nodded. "And so it shall be done, beloved, but you also know that a miracle of this magnitude cannot come without a counterbalance. Plus, I cannot retroactively delete what happened so far, just...shift it."
Donau gritted his sharp teeth. "I know. But you are wisdom incarnated. Fate has many, many roads, and I trust you with choosing the proper one..." he seemed to think about it, for a moment, then, "No. Not trust. Faith. I have faith in you."
The divinity smiled. "I know. That is why you were the one I chose for this gift. And so I make this promise to you: Whatever happens now, your people shall not be denied their place back in the tribes."
And then, the Divinity lifted his arm, his fingers ready to snap. "I'd say 'time to wake up', but you should be sleeping for that." *snap*
SHIFT!
---
"What the--"
It wasn't painful, or shocking, or...unpleasant.
It happened. Just like that.
His sensory inputs assailed him for a moment. He had almost forgotten how it felt to breathe, to smell, to taste, to hear...including his own voice, while he repeated that phrase and touched himself. Perceiving living, furred flesh under his fingers.
"I am alive..." said the one who, a second ago, was known as The Hunter.
And he didn't look happy about it.
---
The telephone was ringing. Madly. No line were being spared, it was like an 8-tone concerto going on and on on...
Richard Spencer didn't even care to turn and look at the thing. he knew that his secretaries were being inundated by requests and demands from...upset customers. To say the least.
Not that he couldn't sympathize with them.
The founder of the resort, the top brass on the island, its formal owner, was still trying to come to terms with what he was looking at from the terrace of his office.
There were a lot, a lot, a lot of question to be answered...
First of all: What was he going to say to the guys at Google Earth?
---
...and for now, only one seemed to have a word for what had happened.
The silence was...unnatural, at a first instance. In movies, people screamed, talked, went to the phones, or just prayed...
But what could you do when, in the blink of an eye, what had been a field of ancient ruin turned into a majestic hall of wood, stone and metal? A hall so big and tall that you could place the Iron Flat in it, with room to spare?
Your mind needed *time* to elaborate a new reality. Simple as that.
And one person among tourists, researchers and...well, everyone else, seemed to have elaborated it in one word.
"CooOOOL!!" said little Reginald, his voice echoing like a long howl in the cavernous, sunlit place.
---
Other words, other sentences, with very different feelings, were being spoken by the entities inside three certain furs…
The spiritual entities that had been the Martians were literally going crazy! <HOME! PLACE! HOME! PLACE! YESYESYESYS! THANKYOU! HOME!> They repeated over and over…before leaving their hosts, flying around the hall like so many will-o’-the-wisps drunken on happiness, adding their own light to the sun’s.
---
Down under the ground, the creature that for centuries had called their place ‘The Nest’, suddenly knew.
The titanoboas hissed their own song of joy.
---
In another underground dwelling, the collective of monsters that had been one of the Four Tribes stopped in their stride. The Shift was like nothing they had experienced since the Curse was put on them!
A mix of joy and fear ran through their hearts and souls: Was this a miracle, or yet a new hope?
---
At Salisgrave Village, Victor was hugging tight his rabbit lover. He could just imagine the shamans going crazy, speaking over the aether, getting the headache of their life.
Far as mere mortals were involved, everyone was already running to the main square. There were decisions to be taken.
---
At Argon Camp, someone was even more surprised, if possible, than the present residents.
The Trickster, his minions, and Captain Shadowclaw were gone.
Replace by someone else.
"Who are you?!" was, the first sentence spoken by...a lion. A lion wearing not a loincloth like his African counterparts, but a dress of red and gold, of the finest silk and metal, adorned with handmade jewelry. Just like the female standing by him, hackles raised, a spear in her paws and in a fighting stance.
---
"GUYS, YOU GOTTA SEE *THIS*!" a voice boomed through the whole speakers' set. It sounded like the voice of god.
And it had the desired effect: the complex that had been a base and now was the circus stood still as holographic projector showed what had just happened.
Shonda's silly mask just fell. "Well, I'll be..."
---
...and at the resort, the commotion started. Phones buzzed, ringed all as one. To their honor, people didn't get histerical, not for now. But they surely ran out of the building, just to look, while they were speaking loud. And many one person started praying.
Including, in her mind, Lyla.

For, after all, how many times in your life could one see a whole CITY appear out of nowhere?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:...and for now, only one seemed to have a word for what had happened.
The silence was...unnatural, at a first instance. In movies, people screamed, talked, went to the phones, or just prayed...
But what could you do when, in the blink of an eye, what had been a field of ancient ruin turned into a majestic hall of wood, stone and metal? A hall so big and tall that you could place the Iron Flat in it, with room to spare?
Your mind needed *time* to elaborate a new reality. Simple as that.
And one person among tourists, researchers and...well, everyone else, seemed to have elaborated it in one word.
"CooOOOL!!" said little Reginald, his voice echoing like a long howl in the cavernous, sunlit place.
"I'm no expert on this whole magic thing," Levi said, looking around, "but lost cities suddenly reappearing can't be good." he recognized this architecture from his training, so he knew exactly where they were... well, at least what city they were in. he turned to talk to Hubert. "are we in their time bubble or are they back to the real world?"
"This isn't cause of Janus' drawing, is it?" Buster asked the dragon, with a slightly worried look on his face
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Everytime he thought about the screenset he had installed in his conference room, Spencers recalled a scene from "2012" when the US President would address his hapless peers from around the world... But in this case, This is not a cataclysmatic event, gentlemen and gentlewomen," he said with a calm he was surprised he had. "The city's name, for what the information I gathered is concerned, is Zilnawa, and it was the city that used to lay on this island millennia ago. It was built by the descendants of the emigrees moved from Egypt--"
"Do you think we *care*?!" said with a dangerously calm tone the Russian President. "What happened to our citizens? How can a city appear out of nowhere? What are you hiding from us, Mister Spencers?"
*President* Spencers, Sir. Anyway, I know nothing more than you do except history. The map show that Zilnawa lay where the 'ruins of Atlantis' used to be. As for the safety of your citizens, no one was hurt: their tracking biometric devices still function correctly, and I am sharing the data with you. And if you won't believe the readings, you better believe the media: All tourists are calling home, overloading Facebook and twitter and Whatsapp to inform the world of what's happening. I already received requests from 2,580 newscast to come and document the event, and I am going to comply. So don't worry, Sir: I am *not* hiding one bit of information, quite the contrary in fact. And I am making sure that every single tourist is being taken care of. They are ready to leave at their own will..." He allowed himself a smirk. "And I'm not going to charge extra for this...unexpected experience."
A line buzzed. A tiny hologram appeared on the table. As per Spencers' disposition, all new development were to be heard on an open line. The hologram was an otter's. "Ah, Sir?"
"Mr. Edelbert from SatControl. How can I help you?"
"Sir, main screen. Zilnawa...well, we found another part of it. Blue Peak Mountain, Sir."
The screen went on.
Spencers smiled with admiration. "I must say it, those guys knew their job..."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm no expert on this whole magic thing," Levi said, looking around, "but lost cities suddenly reappearing can't be good." he recognized this architecture from his training, so he knew exactly where they were... well, at least what city they were in. he turned to talk to Hubert. "are we in their time bubble or are they back to the real world?"
"This isn't cause of Janus' drawing, is it?" Buster asked the dragon, with a slightly worried look on his face
Janus shook his head, the artist in him trying almost to *drink* through his senses the sheer architectural wonder of this place. "I wish I did. Totally worth it."
"This is the 'real thing', as you mortals would put it. A crisis occurred, and in order to grant a miracle to save the future of a new tribe, I had to shift a crisis with another event, so that Fate is not denied. Welcome to Zilnawa the Fabled, my friends."
"Is that a tiny *dragon*" asked a tourist, a woman. "And what is 'zilnawa'?"

"This is freaking AWESOME!!!" said a man, the tag identifying as one of the archaeologists. "This is the chance of a lifetime, man! Can you *see*? No place in the world is like this, and the materials! Someone tells the cooks to call for extra provisons, we're going to stay here for a looong time!"
The security staff was at a loss, to say the least. Their training told them 'evacuate'...but where to, exactly, as this place looked *enormous*? "You said once that this...thing is a city?"
Yes! Sir, I recommend you split your teams in 2: one to keep an eye on the tourists and bring them out, and one to help us explore this place. Believe me when I say you: You'll have to kill us to bring *us* out." The other scientists nodded as one.
Two teams? Heck, they'd need a whole friggin' ARMY here! At last, the military decided to call for Spencers.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Oh-kay..." Flint wasn't a dog to usually be at a loss for words. But he found himself tongue-tied as a building seemed to just... Materialize in front of him. Though what did snap him out of his daze was the Martian entity floating out of his paw. He watched it float up and join all the other strange blips of lights shimmering on the roof of the hall.

"Soo... I'm guessing the trip to the circus is off. Also... What... The howl just happened?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Oh-kay..." Flint wasn't a dog to usually be at a loss for words. But he found himself tongue-tied as a building seemed to just... Materialize in front of him. Though what did snap him out of his daze was the Martian entity floating out of his paw. He watched it float up and join all the other strange blips of lights shimmering on the roof of the hall.
"Soo... I'm guessing the trip to the circus is off. Also... What... The howl just happened?"
"Hubert...brought this place from a sort of temporal confinement," Janus said. "Said this was an ancient city built by the natives. Its name is Zilnawa. But I can't smell anyone here. This place seems...deserted."
"Names are boring. Let's explore! Weeee!" And off Reginald went, soon disappearing behind a corner.
"REGINALD!" Alyse barked, before grabbing Levi by the arm "You come with me, mister!"
"Hubert!" Janus said to the dragon.
"They will be safe. This place poses no danger for you, unless you choose so."
---
The city's majestic tower glittered in the distance.
Donau did not need to look out to the mountain to know that the transfer must have been complete. He only needed to look down, and see that Argon Camp now lay in the middle of a square, the crossway to the path between the main city and the mountain.
It also took him some minute to realize who the lions were. "Avaros? ...Koros?"
"Donau!" The lion's jaw dropped. His surprise didn't last long, though, as his muzzle broadened in a wide grin. ""Well, good to see that *someone* familiar is here with us!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis slowly sat up from Donaus arms. The sudden change he could definatly feel. Many things felt, off...His mind for one was flooding with memories and his body ached. After a few words to himself in pure latin he went wide eyed and stood at donaus words. "AVAROS?!" Anubis asked looking around then down at himself to see he was in a robe of black with some gold heiroglyphic etchjngs on it.

He turned in a full circle before holding his head and trying to comprehend everything "Ugh...ok i know Zilnawa wasnt here what happened? Anubis asked joining Donaus side before seeing Avaros and standing with some disbeleif at the sight of the lion once again.

Anubis had many questions but inside he was happy to see the place he felt.....he grew up the most in? Why did he have these memories?And if they were true....what happened?
ImageImageImage