Phanerozoic Park OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

22xander

Phanerozoic Park OOC

Post by 22xander »

The basic premise is that it's a parody of the Jurassic park movies, but instead of just dinosaurs they've tried to bring back other creatures as well from all periods of life. The actual story, which it has since it's an SRP, I'd rather keep you know... A LITTLE SURPRISING. The basic idea is that you can use characters from other RPs, since it's an SRP. These interactions won't be cannon unless you and your GMs agree and make it cannon, somehow, but that doesn't realy matter. It just helps to use established characters, given the context, and all households in your various pet-loving neighborhoods got this letter:
letter wrote:Dear pets and citizens of your local town, I hereby cordially invite you to become one of the first to join me at Phanerozoic Park.

I am Duke Hammond, CEO of the international animal resurch fund InDEAP. And I want you, and I your wonderful owners, to become the first to view my paradise as it is and to understand what it is.

If you accept my invitation you will receive an all expenses paid trip to the island. Here you will enjoy yourself for a month with free food and access to the entire island's facilities.

You have been chosen for your situation and the love and understanding that you share with your 'owner's'. Here, you have rights, just as you do in some of your wonderful little towns.

Thanks beautifully,
Duke.
After the story has really started, in all the ways I'm sure you imagine, you can also bring in new characters who are extinct animals. In many HPUs lizards, birds, and ect are slightly anthro so that's fine with these, but all dinosaurs are bestial, except for some key ones at least. Their like horses, but with caveman brains or lower, very close to being just like animals irl.

Sorry I'm not that good at describing this, but if you like it you can say so (or express and concerns) and if I get enough people who like the premise I can move on. Also, just making a note here, but because of the betrayal of at least most of the dinosaurs, no animals before them can be used as characters.
The premise: a secretive island on the Pacific holds an unknown small goverment/corporation that has sent these invitations to all the pf neighborhoods addressed to the pets. They are offered an all expenses paid trip for s month, along with their human companions.

However once they arrive they get assaulted by a storm, the like of which rarely seen. That knocks out communication with he human resort across the island from the animal one. The animals must traverse the island, filled with various animals that have gone extinct, and make it to the other side. They are lead by the intrepid cat that runs the place, and just go through a variety of environments to make it.

Friends will be made along the way, and some might be lost, be ready for the resort trip of s lifetime.
Character Name: Duke

Color: Tan (#d2b48c)

Species/Breed: Irish Wolfhound

Appearance: Duke is an Irish Wolfhound, tall and imposing but with a shaggy coat. He doesn't wear a traditional collar, but still he wears something that looks rather similar but expensive around his neck. The tag, not really a tag, is a fossilized mosquito in amber. He grins all the time, though he unconsciously raises his hackles and has angry body language around any humans. He also caries a cane with another bit of amber on it, but it's obviously more functional then decorative and he leans on it as he seems rather sickly.

Personality: Nice, but rather eccentric he doesn't seem to like humans much. At any time when they arn't around he's all smiles, even in the brink of danger, as he simply loves everything about his paradise. Still, he can be a jerk when people talk about the humans, and he'll try to fight anyone he doesn't like... even if he is rather weak for his

History: (TBA, basicaly something to find out during the RP)

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 2
- Perception: 4
- Endurance: 4
- Charisma: 8
- Intelligence: 10
- Agility: 4
- Luck: 10
Last edited by 22xander on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Buster
Game Master

Re: Phanerozoic Park OOC

Post by Buster »

Okay, bit of an odd request this one, but hear me out...

Name: Specimen D7
Species: Anchiornis
Home: Low-Risk Specimen Pen B
Neighborhood: SRp:Jp
Appearance: Dee is about the size of a parrot, with black and silver feathers, a red crest, and faint dark red spots.

Personality: Young, Nonverbal, and friendly, if a bit skittish. Dee appears to have imprinted on one of the park's staff, and has snuck out of her pen to find him a few times. Bring her crickets and she'll be your best friend forever.

Her lack of speech isn't an intelligence issue, mostly, she just has the wrong shape jaw and vocal chords. Her attempts to communicate sound like a cross between chirps and Raptor calls. that said, she has about as much trouble understanding you, as you do her.

Back Story: Dee's name is short for her identification number, D7. She was bred here.

S= 2 (6, reduced by child penalty & Small penalty, then rounded to nearest integer)
P= 7
E= 2 (6, reduced by child penalty & Small penalty, then rounded to nearest integer)
C= 5
I = 2
A= 10 (can fly)
L= 6
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Buster wrote:Okay, bit of an odd request this one, but hear me out...

Name: Specimen D7
Species: Anchiornis
Home: Low-Risk Specimen Pen B
Appearance: Dee is about the size of a parrot, with black and silver feathers, a red crest, and faint dark red spots.

Personality: Young, Nonverbal, and friendly, if a bit skittish. Dee appears to have imprinted on one of the park's staff, and has snuck out of her pen to find him a few times. Bring her crickets and she'll be your best friend forever.

Her lack of speech isn't an intelligence issue, mostly, she just has the wrong shape jaw and vocal chords. Her attempts to communicate sound like a cross between chirps and Raptor calls. that said, she has about as much trouble understanding you, as you do her.

Back Story: Dee's name is short for her identification number, D7. She was bred here.

S= 2 (6, reduced by child penalty & Small penalty, then rounded to nearest integer)
P= 7
E= 2 (6, reduced by child penalty & Small penalty, then rounded to nearest integer)
C= 5
I = 2
A= 10 (can fly)
L= 6
I had said that it would be best to have pets at first and add such things latter, but at this point: screw it. Everythings going to be fun. I'll read more and pm u any canges you need to make.
Deske

Post by Deske »

This looks interesting, might have to keep my eye on this one.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Name: Rodgil D. Berette

Species: Akita/GSD mix

Home: california condo

Neighborhood: SRp:Pp

Appearance: At about ab level in height, green eyes,and a lopside right ear but pointed left, blue bandana collar, light flannel shirt open to show his white under fur, loose jeans, & a bracelet or two

Personality: Friendly, curious, & playful he likes to be laid back & go with the flow despite his past

Ba.Sto: I lived my.. "owners" for about two years, after stealing a sandwhich but the man didn't get mad, he just left, noticing his keys & feeling guilty I followed him home, he tried to find my non-existent owners & we just.. clicked into place, we were more roommates then actual pet/owner we got tickets in the mail to go we thought.. why not?

S~7 P~5 E~7 C~6 I~8 A~5 L~4
Last edited by rodgil on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
hackle

Post by hackle »

Name: Hackle V. Tremor

Species: fox

Home: A cabin in the ohio woodlands

Appearance: He is of average size, but has a girly look to him, His eyes, a icy blue, his fur, snow white, his paws, tail & ear tips, looking as if dipped in purple paint on them, a super floofy long tails that sways behind him, He wears a pink shirt with a pixelated logo of a dog,& low neck line & black slacks

Personality: He was of a shy kind, but expressive when he needs to be, & defensive over his fact based beliefs

Ba.Sto: He got a call saying he won a all expense paid trip to the new and improved Jp, his dad decide to go saying it'd be fun & free & adventurous & free did he mention free?

Stats: S;6 P;7 E;6 C;6 I;8 A;5 L;4
Last edited by hackle on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Name: Grant

Species: gentic hybrid Dire wolf. (Specifically made larger as requested by owner)

Home:Island outskirts with owner.

Neighborhood: SRP: JP

Appearence: large as a four wheeler with Gray and black fur all over. The ears have white and seems gray during the day and completly white during winter. If one was to shave him they would see many scarred areas and a cut that goes over his right eye all he received on the job.

Personality: Cautious, he likes to play but also knows that no matter what this place is dangerous and keeps him on gaurd. He is protective of those he knows and shy towardds other in many times an aggressive way. However deep down he is also a softy as he has done well with thise smaller than him. Kids like to ride him!

History: Grant was made off a research grant by harvard who wanted to recreate the Dire wolf genome. After finding evidence in ice Grant was made and raised by his owner Ajay Roland Muldoon. (See what i did there? XD). Upon first creation he was born off of a wolf mother and at a young age grew large and quick. Upo. Seeing success Grant was trained with others who'd make park service animals or as a habitat display. Today Grant and his owner study dinos and watch over The Raptor enclosure that currently holds 7 raptors. The Alpha the one who he has fought before and beat to protect his owner.

S: 9(fought raptors and won, needed as park service wolf)
P:5
E:7 (hi raptor how long you gonna run?)
C:3
I:6 (Gosh...im glad i have an owner that reads pallientology)
A:9 (Can keep up with velociraptors)
L:3 (Ow my eye.....ow my arms......ow........im alive?)

the wolf

the owner
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hotep the psychic

who said we couldnt be workers at the park?
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Well, I had intended for everyone (or at least most people) to have a regular pet as a main character, so as to drive the plot as they cross the island to find their owners after a storm.
FancyHat
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US...Would prefer Scotland.

Post by FancyHat »

Name: Randall "Red" Nedry(No, this is not in reference to the Computer Jerk that gets chomped on by a Dilophosaurus)

Species/Breed: Black Mouth Cur

Appearance: He is covered with clay red fur from ear to tail, with the lone exceptions of fur around his mouth and the tip of his left ear, which are black. He has a few scares on his ribcage, which were caused by a rather angry sow that didn't take kindly to the thought getting an ounce of lead in the rump during one of his and his "father's" hunting trips.

Personality: A rather friendly, yet stoic fellow. He rarely ever talks, except when spoken to unless he needs to make a point. Though he is rather anxious and nervous around animals that he usually only sees in the woods around his home, on account of the fact that he's a hunting dog.

Home: An old Plantation house in Southern Georgia that his owner had inherited.

Neighborhood: SRP:JP
S:7- "Have you ever FOUGHT a Razorback? They ain't a plush toy ya know!"
P:5-"It's somewhere, dunno where it is exactly but it's here."
E:7-"Ya gonna have to do better than that"
C:4-"Uhm...Erm..h-hello?"
I:7-"Hmm, Whatever came through here took off to the west two hours ago."
A:5-"Keep movin', 'cause I ain't stoppin' anytime soon..Hopefully!"
L:7-"Hey someone dropped their wallet over here.."

History: He grew up with the Nedry family ever since he was a small pup along with his many brothers and sisters. He spent most of his time with his brothers and sisters playing in the family's yard and messing with the many raccoons, foxes, coyotes, and possums that populated the woods around the family's home. When a uncle to his "father" passed on, he and two of his siblings went with their father to a new home that their father had inherited. It didn't take long for them to get used to the new home, and wasn't long before they resumed life. However, during one hunting trip he ended up with a rib full of stitches from a rather angry razorback hog, leaving him with a sense of uneasiness whenever he goes in the woods. When his father got a letter through the mail about some all expense paid trip to an island in the pacific, His father decided to take Randall with im to make up for the incident.
--

And here's my entry for this interesting RP.
Ajay Roland Muldoon.
Also, Huzzah for Jurassic Park References! ..Hopefully that isn't foreshadowing for that head of security, because Ajay and Muldoon got eaten by raptors..
"Crimes?" "Crimes."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

ok, so anyone who doesn't have a pet charecter remember: you won't be able to play for a while until the situation is established.

I'm also going to need a partner GM, because this is hard
Hotep the psychic

Ill help you xander i have experience and if roo, keesah or others i know join they would help as well. As to the storm if you want to pm me i have an idea for that.
ImageImageImage
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

whelp, since i aparently need a normal pet, guess i can dust off one of my abandoned ones...

Character Name: Buster Woods
Color: blue
Type: Main
Species/Breed: long furred cat, mixed, mostly norwegian forest cat
Neighbourhood: Applegate SRP:JP

Appearance: Black and white, with odd blue smudges mostly where the two colors meet. She likes to groom her head fur so it curls down and in, looking almost like a human hairstyle.

Personality: Buster was raised by Cassie, and doesn't actually remember her real mother. Just Momma Cassie, and Nana (what she calls Cassie's mother). For the longest time Casie thought she was a dog, and Buster not knowing the difference due to having not met any other cats didn't correct her on that until she was nearly two. Despite having a dog's name, and a male dog's at that, she refuses to let Momma change it. She likes her name, and thinks that the way it rhymes with her Brother's is neat.
Like many cats, buster is prone to chronic laziness, though the places you'll find her curled up can be odd. Things like being on top of the fridge. She likes high places.

Buster can be a bit of a smart aleck, and picks things up rather quickly, unfortunately she tends to pick up misconceptions and misinformation just as quickly, and has a bad habit of spreading it around. To make matters worse, she naturally sounds authoritative, so if someone doesn't actually know for certain she's wrong, she might actually convince them.

Other notes:
Female.
One of her favorite pastimes is climbing trees. No she does not get stuck, that's just a stereotype. I mean come on, modern cats have thumbs, climbing is not hard.
Having been raised on a farm before her owner moved out and got a job in the city, Buster HATED city life, and had been badgering Momma for weeks to take her somewhere with more room, before they finally wound up moving last year.
Her collar's ornament is a shooting star.

Now with 90% more cut 'n' paste!
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Sorry this has taken me so long, work on it later. I've just been intermittently distracted. Sorry.
hackle

Post by hackle »

No worries you have a life unlike some *raises paw* XD
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
22xander

Post by 22xander »

CD no I don't I'm just getting caught up in other rp sites XD
Deske

Post by Deske »

Might as well throw mine out there before it gets rolling. Will add a bio for the owner and probably flesh out Seiko more tomorrow.
Character Name: Seiko

Color: Bluish Slate? #5C5C71

Species/Breed: American Akita

Appearance: He is medium-large in height and has an adequately muscled, stocky build, climbing and exploring has kept him relatively in shape. His face and back are a light black with grey rimming the edges, abruptly turns white on his arms, legs and stomach. His collar is black paracord weave, for emergencies of course, with a compass engraved with his name and owner acting as his tag.

Personality: Adventurous since birth, both Seiko and his owner seemed like a perfect match, both loved going out and hiking, camping, climbing, anything that could get them outside. He's generally a quiet one when outdoors, preferring to listen and enjoy the setting he's in. That doesn't mean he won't hold a good natured conversation over dinner or when relaxing. Years of being outside have given him a rather good outlook on life, he's generally not one to give up so easily.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 7
- Perception: 7
- Endurance: 6
- Charisma: 5
- Intelligence: 7
- Agility: 6
- Luck: 4
22xander

Post by 22xander »

looks good XD (I don't know what else to say)
hackle

Post by hackle »

so 9 total with everyone included..
Hotep the psychic

Thats good to start whenever you want to xander
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

I did... Didn't you see?
Hotep the psychic

Nope i didnt
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

ah... so I did. So everyone can, um, mingle?
TheWolfShepherd

Post by TheWolfShepherd »

Well... Is this RP still open? I have some last-minute submissions.
Oh. And by the way, hi there Hotep. Never thought I would see you here as well. ;)
-He Who Shepherd His Flock-
22xander

Post by 22xander »

it's still open till the first day ends.
Hotep the psychic

SPEAKING OF WHICH THE RP IS UP AND GOING GUYS TO THOSE WHO MADE A CHARACYER ALREADY
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

whats with the color things? black and colored text aint good enough for ya? XD

I'll look into it anyway.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Bl&Co text isn't fabulous enough ^ o*
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
22xander

Post by 22xander »

XD
hackle

Post by hackle »

:roll: :lol:
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

I fart glittrr, pee rainbows, cry skittles and vommit starbursts
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

No more procrastinating! I am posting characters now!
Name: Iris
Color: #8000FF
Species/Breed: Cat/LaPerm
Appearance: A fur pattern like this, though with multiple grease splotches in it. I would describe it in words, but I am not that skilled. She has dark blue eyes and a maroon collar with a small detachable wrench for the tag.
Personality: Iris is one of the biggest gear heads you'll ever meet. She's constantly thinking about how things work, and how she could make something similar. Weather they're as small as her claw or as big as a house, she'll figure out it's workings and map it out extremely well. Due to this, she is quite analytical, and doesn't emote that much. The only known times where she has shown emotion were when she finished a particularly hard project, building an entire rocket out of random spare parts, where her roommate was able to see a smirk go on her face for a few seconds. The other time was when said roommate accidentally destroyed said project, where she chased him around for several hours, threatening to do things to him that are very in-PG.
Stats: S: 7 (I can't be extremely weak as a mechanic.)
P: 8 (Hm...that part for the next project I have planned.)
E: 3 (I'm...not...gonna...*passes out*)
C: 2 (Talking to others is not really my 'thing'.)
I: 9 (Like I said, made a rocket out of spare parts.)
A: 5 (*Wheeze*GET BACK *Wheeze* HERE, RA!)
L: 8 (Things work out for me surprisingly well, considering the things I do.)
And the roommate!
Name: Ra
Color: #0000FF
Species/Breed: Dog/ Tibetan Mastiff
Appearance: Light reddish brown on the majority of his insanely fluffy body, except for his back, which is just black. He is very embarrassed by his hot pink eyes, and usually covers them with reflective aviator sunglasses. For a collar, he simply has a brown rope tied around his neck and a sun shaped key chain for a tag, with only little bits of yellow remaining.
Personality: Ra is a very laidback individual, having not dealt with many hardships in life. He is usually lost in thought, thinking about nothing in particular. Other than relaxing and flipping through channels on a TV, he doesn't really have many hobbies, the only one being cooking, since he is a surprisingly good chef. He can make a number of delicious dishes, usually favoring recipes from Asia, because of the large variety of their meals. It's unknown how to upset him, as he has never been upset by anything, not even when people insult his food. The only time he's been anything but relaxed was during the aforementioned incident the rocket, where he was terrified, running for his life.
Stats: S: 9 (My breed is inherently strong.)
P: 3 (Oh, um...what were we talking about again?)
E: 7 (Ok, more like inherently athletic.)
C: 5 (Better than Iris.)
I: 6 (Good for recipes, but not much else.)
A: 9 (Again, we're very athletic.)
L: 3 (She has it much easier.)
So, what do you think of them?
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
TheWolfShepherd

Post by TheWolfShepherd »

(My first character! Another one should be coming around soon!)
(Also, do we need to be accepted by the GM before we start posting?)
Character Name: Alexandra Shepherd(Preferred to be called by last name)

Species/Breed: Wolf

Colour: Greetings, friend. (Orange #FFBF00)

Appearance: A brown-furred wolf with white fur extending from the face to the underbelly. Has a pair of emerald green eyes and a nicked right ear. She is also quite short for a wolf, but still pretty well-built.

Clothing may vary due to occasions but she usually wears a belt and a few tool pouches, with an earpiece that is usually wired to her owner's mobile phone, and a gray, barely noticeable collar with a small, silver wolf head tag.

(If more info is needed about the items she carries, please do PM me.)

Personality: Shepherd is a rather... interesting fellow. As a wolf, she is extremely loyal to those who she trusts, but that is far and between. She is also quite diligent and hardworking, and yet it sometime led to her being quite tense. Her past has also caused her to adopt a slightly pessimistic and fatalistic style, and although she has improved over the years living with her owner, she still gets criticized for being a worrier. However, it seems that when Shepherd is faced with impromptu events, she becomes quite impulsive, following her own instincts.

Also, although Shepherd usually has quite a lot of things to say, she is quite introverted inside and has a problem starting up conversations with another human or pet, and the perpetual subtle frown on her face gives off the impression that she is quite unapproachable. Still, if you try to talk to her, she might open up quite quickly. After all, she is indeed quite lonely.

She could be, however, quite blunt and straightforwarding, although she doesn't likes conflict and will do anything to prevent or resolve a conflict. And she can't be inspiring, and therefore she couldn't do prep talks or serve as a leader. When serving as a member in a group, in addition to being loyal and hardworking as mentioned above, she is also quite reliable to others.

History: Shepherd was born into a pack of feral wolves. When she was born, she was so sick and weak that her parents thought she was a stillborn, and soon brought all their other pups away, leaving Shepherd behind. Soon, a man walked past the forests, and discovered Shepherd. Initially mistaking her as a dog, he brought Shepherd to a vet. With modern medicine, it wasn't long before Shepherd made a full recovery. When Shepherd woke up from her coma, as the man was visiting her, she immediately viewed the man as her father. The man eventually discovered through DNA tests that Shepherd was not a dog, but a wolf cub, but still the man kept Shepherd with him, as they have already grown quite close. (And that Shepherd wouldn't leave him.) The paperwork is tedious(As the man didn't have the huge amount of money that the Miltons possess), but soon Shepherd became an official pet under the man.

She grew up eventually with the man, who was indeed very kind and actually spoiled the wolf. Although she did have a relatively smaller size compared with other wolves, he was still considered very healthy. The man eventually started a PMC, and Shepherd became a member of it as well. Shepherd's owner even got Shepherd a concealed carry license, and since then Shepherd has always been carrying a gun around.

Shepherd's owner then received the letter from Duke, and decided that she and Shepherd would go together as well. They were still skeptical of the whole event, due to the fact that even CEOs are not known to throw money around, and there is no such thing as free lunches, but they still packed and went to the island.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 4 (Even if I'm the runt of the litter, I'm still a wolf. And I have been working out lately after Father got into this business.)
- Perception: 8 (Wait... That wasn't there before...)
- Endurance: 6 (Speed is entirely useless if you do not have the stamina to sustain it.)
- Charisma: 3 (...)
- Intelligence: 8 (In a combat zone, tides changes as quickly as the sand. You need to be adaptable and resourceful to survive.)
- Agility: 9 (No. I'm not using bullet time. Or hacks. You just need to improve on your aiming.)
- Luck: 4 (Well, does nearly dying on birth counts as lucky? Then again, meeting Father was probably the best thing that happened to me...)
Last edited by TheWolfShepherd on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
-He Who Shepherd His Flock-
Deske

Post by Deske »

Generally, 22xander, the GM may reply to the group to try and push things along, especially since you're in control of the current driving force. We've just arrived, nobody knows exactly what's going to happen or where we're going.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

I'm sorry, I've been a bit buisy, I'll look over things soon.

Ok, so, I don't realy know about these things so unless my helper GM has any problems... all are excepted and may post. Get yourselfs to the confrence room and I'll work at it ok? sorry it's been hard for me to get into this one XD
hackle

Post by hackle »

Hard to read?? How is it hard to read?
22xander

Post by 22xander »

My eyes hurt when I stare at it too long, I get distracted and lose my place, because I said so. Choose your pick.
Deske

Post by Deske »

You are doing a fantastic job of making me loathe the existence of Duke. Not hate; hatred is so violent, I sit on the sidelines and loathe him.
Hotep the psychic

Direwolf is apparently a sexy thing by being wolfish eyecandy to few characters?

XD then i saw the post for sheperd, hey wouldnt be bad to change genders things happen
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

XD he's not suposed to be a likable charecter, though he does have the usual sob story background XD