HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:His eyes suddenly open wide in shock, a very, *very* surprised Hunter looked at its paws, its body... "No, it can't be...This...this can only mean..."
Haq's ears perked up in attention despite his fatigue. "Wat, is sumting happening Hunter?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:Monique reappeared on Flint's nose.

"And on that note, they wouldn't happen to know about anything of fixing lying tongues or taking out eyes?" Monique countered, facing him sticking out her tongue.
"Oh please, I'm sure you'd miss my voice after awhile." Flint smirked back confidently as he got up to put his own plate in the trash.
"And knives? I myself am not too much of a fan when it comes to sharp things... At least, when they're pointed in your direction. The canine comments dryly as he returns to the table.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq's ears perked up in attention despite his fatigue. "Wat, is sumting happening Hunter?"
This time, the wind came like a quiet hurricane, if such an oxymoron could take shape. It dissolved the hut, the village, everything in its path, but not scattering them like leaves in the wind. The gentle wind lifted them up like so many curtains, leaving the two in front of the immense apparition of JORMONGARD.
The God. Smiling belevontely at them from above.
"IT MEANS THAT YOUR TRIAL IS OVER. NOW YOUR TEST OF LOYALTY BEGINS, MY CHILDREN."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anu is tilted his head some at the face donau made, what is that master donau?" anubis asked
"Old forces are stirring now that the Four Tribe is being born once again, while the third tribe starts today its walk toward reunification, and mine, the first, is tasting change...
"Those are the tribe members who tried to control all the fundamental forces and paid for their price. They crave to come back from their limbo, and already they started trying. Watch it, my pupil -did I say that I love to use this term already?- for you will be next. They will use agents, lead you into false promises, tempt you. But remember, they only want to overthrow the new equlibrium we are building here, for that would be the final step to their extinction."
xhunterko wrote:Then she walked over to Anubis and Donau.
"Don't sound so evil Donau, it's not like you," she said, then she pointed to the ground, "I think however, that now may be a good time to collect the resources our patron needs to help with the shield. And he may need help getting out. AFTER of course, you finish your sentence Donau."
Donau chuckled. "Sorry, force of habit. but she's right, there will be time to take care of such matters, now let's keep building a village. Time to teach you a new trick."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke hugged Raijda tightly.
"And at the same token, I and Amber, belong to you now as well. As well does our kittens belong to you, as you belong to the both of us, we belong to you, still," Luke said, taking a step back, taking her paws in his, and kneeling, "Call me a hopeless romantic, but I think this is proper."
"Raijda, you have decided to leave your life, what's familiar, what is comfortable, and routine, to come into something the exact opposite. Uncertain, full of trouble, strife, and almost complete strangers," Luke said, "Who, without question, have offered you love in exchange for nothing but your own love. Raijda. Powerful member of the Sisterhood. Compelling, enthralling, enticing, beautiful almost stranger, will you accept our paws in marriage to both me and Amber?"
The panthress nodded solemnly. "I accept your token of loyalty. I will be part of your family and your existence. I will dedicate my own existence to protect what is ours, and will come to be ours. The new Sisterhood will be born here, and will protect the life of the innocents. Our tribe shall prosper alongside with the others. May our enemies taste the cold wrath of my blade. Now rise, chieftain, and give me your arm."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sank you. Ve vill keep zat in mind. Alzough... Maybe do not fly over top of show ven I do my fire part. Zat could be dangerous." Sasha advises as Ilya opens the door to reveal the owner of the voice.
"Da. You are coming, Sasha, Dinara?"
"Da. See you at zee show, Elmo." The cats wave to the bird, Sasha with his footpaw since he's still standing on his handpaws, and they head back into the room to see who's come to greet them, Sasha walking the whole way on his handpaws.
The door opened and there was this girl. The living portrait of the blond cheerleader, not an inch of her out of place. Her hair almost shone with their own light, and her blue eyes sparkled at the sight of the cats. "Oh, dear! You're so ADORABLE!" she said, squirming. She wore a white-and-gold band uniform. "I can't wait to see you in action. Do you speak Russian only? Are you comfortable with cold? Shall I have some tea rady for you or some of that strange-worded soup you guys eat in Siberia?" Then, remembering herself, she cleared her throat and extended her hand. "Oh, sorry, how rude of me. One should introduce first. I am Shonda. I will be your assistant. Well, I am everybody's assistant, here,so ask anything at all. Shonda delivers! Tee-hee!"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote: This time, the wind came like a quiet hurricane, if such an oxymoron could take shape. It dissolved the hut, the village, everything in its path, but not scattering them like leaves in the wind. The gentle wind lifted them up like so many curtains, leaving the two in front of the immense apparition of JORMONGARD.
The God. Smiling belevontely at them from above.
"IT MEANS THAT YOUR TRIAL IS OVER. NOW YOUR TEST OF LOYALTY BEGINS, MY CHILDREN."
When the very reality around them began to melt and distort, Haq scrambled to his feet and took a battle stance, grasping the Sign with both hands and holding it like a weapon for self-defense. Apparently it was not time to rest just yet!

Seeing the beast taking form in front of them and addressing them though made Haq speechless. He had to crane his head just to see the eyes of the... mythical creature. The wolf knew of the Titanboas of the island, but this creature seemed even larger and grander in appearance! A creature that looked like a four-legged snake-dog hybrid with horns and bat-like wing, adorned with intricate markings on its scales. It was a sight to behold, and one never before seen by the young wolf.

It took a while for Haq to realize that the creature had spoken. He lowered his stance slightly. "Wat is dis test you speak of, O kreatcer, and who arr you?" he asked with curiosity.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: The door opened and there was this girl. The living portrait of the blond cheerleader, not an inch of her out of place. Her hair almost shone with their own light, and her blue eyes sparkled at the sight of the cats. "Oh, dear! You're so ADORABLE!" she said, squirming. She wore a white-and-gold band uniform. "I can't wait to see you in action. Do you speak Russian only? Are you comfortable with cold? Shall I have some tea rady for you or some of that strange-worded soup you guys eat in Siberia?" Then, remembering herself, she cleared her throat and extended her hand. "Oh, sorry, how rude of me. One should introduce first. I am Shonda. I will be your assistant. Well, I am everybody's assistant, here,so ask anything at all. Shonda delivers! Tee-hee!"
"Er..."
"Uh..." The entire family is lost as the girl rattles on without a breath.
"You can say again more slowly, please?" Dinara queries. "Our English is not zat good yet... Sorry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis moved to sit in front of donau. He felt something faint but left it aside and nodded at his masters words. He set a comforting hand on donaus shoulder smiling to the elder rabbit. He had survived through so much and he knew he explained much to him in the past that it must have helped him to easily adapt to the changes.

"Although i have many questions, i keep your words first. I will be cautious and be sure that my safety comes first. I will not....be suaded easily." the fox said smiling to him before standing and seeing Amber. He bowed to her kindly then blinked as he sensed something in the ground.

Anubis blinked a bit confused at what it was and stood still as he closes his eyes and pointed directky in front of him at the ground"before we do what....is here?" anubis asked donau and amber as he looked to the ground seeming to stare at whatever was talking to itself
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis blinked a bit confused at what it was and stood still as he closes his eyes and pointed directky in front of him at the ground"before we do what....is here?" anubis asked donau and amber as he looked to the ground seeming to stare at whatever was talking to itself
"Ah... Ah think Ah felt such aura b'fore." said Captain Shadowclaw as he followed Amber "Not this particular one, but similar 'nough..." he moved between Anubis, Donau and Amber, knelt and placed a paw on the ground, where a green fiery glyph began to form "Ah suggest ye step back a step or two..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber then, knelt down, and imagining in her head, having paid more attention to the lesson then she had let on. She thought about a small invisible bowl cupping over the captain's hand, extinguishing the flame symbol in her mind, following natural principals. Then she gently reached down, grabbing his hand into hers, imagining a spirit hand doing the same. She was not at all sure if she was doing this correctly. But she was careful, considering Donau's warning. Trying to feel for, or sense, or open up to, but it was a guarded opening and searching, whatever the power the aether was. She said no strange words, made no hand symbols, prayed no prayers. Just let herself open carefully to the possibility. She took the captain's hand and, attempted to gently lift it a little off the ground.

"Actually captain, I think we have a prime opportunity," she said, with a smile, "Why don't we let our aether student here figure it out?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke arose and did so. Wanting to do more, but unsure of her customs, held himself in check.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh please, like a knife bothered you before," Monique said to Flint, appearing as real as possible.

"Besides, your pretty sharp yourself," she added.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun stammered in his next response.

"Um, um, actually, actually I was wondering if I am not too far for the shuttle to pick me up?" Khun said, laying on his back.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Amber then, knelt down, and imagining in her head, having paid more attention to the lesson then she had let on. She thought about a small invisible bowl cupping over the captain's hand, extinguishing the flame symbol in her mind, following natural principals. Then she gently reached down, grabbing his hand into hers, imagining a spirit hand doing the same. She was not at all sure if she was doing this correctly. But she was careful, considering Donau's warning. Trying to feel for, or sense, or open up to, but it was a guarded opening and searching, whatever the power the aether was. She said no strange words, made no hand symbols, prayed no prayers. Just let herself open carefully to the possibility. She took the captain's hand and, attempted to gently lift it a little off the ground.

"Actually captain, I think we have a prime opportunity," she said, with a smile, "Why don't we let our aether student here figure it out?"
Shadowclaw let amber lift his paw off the ground. Sensing her worry, he answered, turning his eyes, which by now were burning with green demonic energy towards the young feline.
"M'lady, me fires burn when an' whom Ah wish 'em ta." his gaze turned to Anubis "But fer dat Ah'd rather not risk the young runt. Ancient Trickster artifacts can be quite dangerous on dere own an' de young one might not 'ave da same regenerative abilities as me. B'sides, Ah have me a guardian demon t' save me if need be."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis made way for the captain. Hearing him and amber speaking before standing by donau's side.
The Moon Howler wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Amber then, knelt down, and imagining in her head, having paid more attention to the lesson then she had let on. She thought about a small invisible bowl cupping over the captain's hand, extinguishing the flame symbol in her mind, following natural principals. Then she gently reached down, grabbing his hand into hers, imagining a spirit hand doing the same. She was not at all sure if she was doing this correctly. But she was careful, considering Donau's warning. Trying to feel for, or sense, or open up to, but it was a guarded opening and searching, whatever the power the aether was. She said no strange words, made no hand symbols, prayed no prayers. Just let herself open carefully to the possibility. She took the captain's hand and, attempted to gently lift it a little off the ground.

Shadowclaw let amber lift his paw off the ground. Sensing her worry, he answered, turning his eyes, which by now were burning with green demonic energy towards the young feline.
"M'lady, me fires burn when an' whom Ah wish 'em ta." his gaze turned to Anubis "But fer dat Ah'd rather not risk the young runt. Ancient Trickster artifacts can be quite dangerous on dere own an' de young one might not 'ave da same regenerative abilities as me. B'sides, Ah have me a guardian demon t' save me if need be."
It was then kritaros had approached the group. "actually captain much like yerself i look after Anubis, as a spirit and demon myself i can help Anubis heal. Even if he can regenerate much on his own" the jackal spirit said smiling to Anubis

"However as a second spiritual precense id watch yourself captain. Looks can be deceiving and although lady Amber is correct its to the decision if Anubis's master on whether he should partake in such an endeavor." Kritaros said watching the captain. He did not trust him and the way his gaze held such demonic power only made his caution to such things all the more there.

Anubis could only smile however stayed silent curious to what donau may add
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:When the very reality around them began to melt and distort, Haq scrambled to his feet and took a battle stance, grasping the Sign with both hands and holding it like a weapon for self-defense. Apparently it was not time to rest just yet!
Seeing the beast taking form in front of them and addressing them though made Haq speechless. He had to crane his head just to see the eyes of the... mythical creature. The wolf knew of the Titanboas of the island, but this creature seemed even larger and grander in appearance! A creature that looked like a four-legged snake-dog hybrid with horns and bat-like wing, adorned with intricate markings on its scales. It was a sight to behold, and one never before seen by the young wolf.
It took a while for Haq to realize that the creature had spoken. He lowered his stance slightly. "Wat is dis test you speak of, O kreatcer, and who arr you?" he asked with curiosity.
Thu Hunter was actually snickering at that question. "Oh heavens, I can't believe it."
The dragon sighed, but with sadness. "I knew may of your kind lost your faith, but still, to see it is so...disappointing. Even in his curse, your companion kept it steady." A golden eye looked at the ghost wolf. "And that is also why I decided to stay with you as you started protecting an innocent pup from the clutches of Death. For how much you hated me for the injustices you and your mate suffered, you believed me in me, while the wolf tribe let go." Then he turned to Haq. "You know, chieftain and shaman, why and how the Hunter was punished. But that part of his existence is done with. Now his mission is to rebuild the wolf tribe, bringing in new blood. By now there is too few of you, and your bloood is corruputed by inbreeding.
"This race will never see the light again, that is the punishment for forgetting their ways, for dealing with the darkest forces of afterlife. But even from this disaster, a new wolf race will be born.
"Your new trial begins, Haq: Your God asks you to bring together what remains of your race and prepare it to donate their blood to the new generation, their minds to peace. Alas, you will have still to fight from time to time, but never wandering into the deep pools of hatred. Are you willing to do so?"

---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Er..."
"Uh..." The entire family is lost as the girl rattles on without a breath.
"You can say again more slowly, please?" Dinara queries. "Our English is not zat good yet... Sorry."
The girl blushed. "Yes, I'm so sorry. They tell me that I am too excitable but I keep forgetting myself..." She drew in a breath, and this time she tried to be more formal. "I am Shonda. I will be your personal assistant. I am here to help you all get acquainted with the locals and the place." She even bowed to the new family.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke arose and did so. Wanting to do more, but unsure of her customs, held himself in check.
Rajida firmly grasped the cougar's arm...then, at a flash's speed, her claws *slashed* against Luke's arm! They left a clear four-line mark in the fur...before blood started pouring.
But just a second later, the panthress did the same with her own arm! And then she put Luke's wound against her own. She stared into his eyes with a grim determination. "This is our most sacred pact. The scar we wear from now on, the blood we are sharing, they make us one in body and in soul. There will be no stepping back, there will be *us*."
And then for just a moment, like a flash in Luke's vision...the male cougar saw himself! Just as if he were watching through her eyes!
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun stammered in his next response.
"Um, um, actually, actually I was wondering if I am not too far for the shuttle to pick me up?" Khun said, laying on his back.
"According to your necessities," said the kind voice, "You can be picked up by a helicopter or a land vehicle. Do you have any particular destination in mind?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:It was then kritaros had approached the group. "actually captain much like yerself i look after Anubis, as a spirit and demon myself i can help Anubis heal. Even if he can regenerate much on his own" the jackal spirit said smiling to Anubis
"However as a second spiritual precense id watch yourself captain. Looks can be deceiving and although lady Amber is correct its to the decision if Anubis's master on whether he should partake in such an endeavor." Kritaros said watching the captain. He did not trust him and the way his gaze held such demonic power only made his caution to such things all the more there.
Anubis could only smile however stayed silent curious to what donau may add
The rabbit nodded encouragingly. "I think that it is time I started to put my own words into action. Do what you feel it's better, my pupil, and Kritaros. This is how experience is built. I will help you if you need to, but it is also time you started walking into this wide, magic(k)al world."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Haq at first was silent, staring into the auric eyes of the God on front of him. So it was They who set the cogs of history into motion, who silently watched as his people die off little by little to the point of extinction as a form of punishment for their sins, who determine what is to happen in accordance to Their plans. The God, this beautiful and omnipresent God, allowed him an audience after proving himself worthy of a person with the trials set unto him.

If the Hunter had not entered his life at that moment, Haq would've been angry, maybe even spiteful towards the deity for forsaking himself and his tribe into oblivion, for disappearing when they needed Them the most. However, half a day of revelations, shared anguish and struggles, and a single promise with the spirit had changed his views, his perspective on what happened to the red wolves of the island. They had brought their destruction upon them, and now they are but the past. If he understood correctly, even the God Themselves had entrusted him and the Hunter with the task of starting a new wolf race on Tricana, one centered around peaceful coexistence and harmony with nature, the afterlife and the living. No matter how grand and foolproof a plan was, it would still fail if no one was to lead and move it in the right direction. That person is him, and his life partner.

Haq chuckled as well, but his face turned serious quickly after as he began to answer, his tribal markings glowing faintly. "I have given my answer when I started the trial to become the chieftain, milord. I do not back down from my promise once I made them. We are not only willing, but determined to rebuild our race, extending our bloodline from the beginning, and guide them in the right direction no matter how long it would take. That is my, our oath to you, milord. I swear upon it."

valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq at first was silent, staring into the auric eyes of the God on front of him. So it was They who set the cogs of history into motion, who silently watched as his people die off little by little to the point of extinction as a form of punishment for their sins, who determine what is to happen in accordance to Their plans. The God, this beautiful and omnipresent God, allowed him an audience after proving himself worthy of a person with the trials set unto him.
If the Hunter had not entered his life at that moment, Haq would've been angry, maybe even spiteful towards the deity for forsaking himself and his tribe into oblivion, for disappearing when they needed Them the most. However, half a day of revelations, shared anguish and struggles, and a single promise with the spirit had changed his views, his perspective on what happened to the red wolves of the island. They had brought their destruction upon them, and now they are but the past. If he understood correctly, even the God Themselves had entrusted him and the Hunter with the task of starting a new wolf race on Tricana, one centered around peaceful coexistence and harmony with nature, the afterlife and the living. No matter how grand and foolproof a plan was, it would still fail if no one was to lead and move it in the right direction. That person is him, and his life partner.
Haq chuckled as well, but his face turned serious quickly after as he began to answer, his tribal markings glowing faintly. "I have given my answer when I started the trial to become the chieftain, milord. I do not back down from my promise once I made them. We are not only willing, but determined to rebuild our race, extending our bloodline from the beginning, and guide them in the right direction no matter how long it would take. That is my, our oath to you, milord. I swear upon it."
The celestial creature nodded. "So be it, then. As I was moved by the fate of your ancestors and helped them navigate from the lands of Africa to here, to start their new life, I have seen enough to know my Tribes deserve a new chance.
"Trust the humans as well, Haq, for they are bringing the new blood you dearly need, just as they are bringing the blood the cats need to rebuild the Fourth Tribe. But now get ready to reunite my children. Here is a gift for you to carry on your task."
The God extended a gargantuan paw, and a claw touched Haq's chest. The contact generated a flash of eerie light, which for a moment, like a liquid, filled the red wolf's body, before fading away...
...Leaving only a new sigil over the tattoo.
The Hunter looked at it with awe. "Well, if this is not truly a day for wonders..."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:The rabbit nodded encouragingly. "I think that it is time I started to put my own words into action. Do what you feel it's better, my pupil, and Kritaros. This is how experience is built. I will help you if you need to, but it is also time you started walking into this wide, magic(k)al world."
Captain Shadowclaw sighed "Ye rabbits like makin' it harder. Gilestra, You - all the same kind a' nuisance." he suddenly became way more serious than before "But Ah insist on goin' on with dis - with or without yer help." then the captain smirked "If ye wanna go, Ah'll guide ya through da process. It'll be... educational if anythin'."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The girl blushed. "Yes, I'm so sorry. They tell me that I am too excitable but I keep forgetting myself..." She drew in a breath, and this time she tried to be more formal. "I am Shonda. I will be your personal assistant. I am here to help you all get acquainted with the locals and the place." She even bowed to the new family.
"Ah. Okay. Sank you." Dinara smiles. "I am Dinara and zis is mine brozzer, Aleksandr. Zese are mine owners, Ily and Arina."
"Privyet.*" Aleksandr greets with a casual wave. "You have said our owners zat is time to go to practise show, da?"

*Privyet = Hi
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:The celestial creature nodded. "So be it, then. As I was moved by the fate of your ancestors and helped them navigate from the lands of Africa to here, to start their new life, I have seen enough to know my Tribes deserve a new chance.
"Trust the humans as well, Haq, for they are bringing the new blood you dearly need, just as they are bringing the blood the cats need to rebuild the Fourth Tribe. But now get ready to reunite my children. Here is a gift for you to carry on your task."
The God extended a gargantuan paw, and a claw touched Haq's chest. The contact generated a flash of eerie light, which for a moment, like a liquid, filled the red wolf's body, before fading away...
...Leaving only a new sigil over the tattoo.
The Hunter looked at it with awe. "Well, if this is not truly a day for wonders..."
Haq nodded, and closed his eyes as the dragon touched his chest with a large claw. He felt a soft glowing warmth filling his body from the point of contact, and his sight was filled with white before fading back to normal. As Jormongard, whose name the wolf received from the exchange, lifted his claw, he placed a hand on the spot and sensed the new sigil added to his body markings.

He bowed his head. "Thank you for this gift, milord. With hope, we will succeed with this task." Haq then grinned when he heard the Hunter marvelling on the sight. "It is, isn't it?"

Hotep the psychic

Anubis took a moment to think straight. He nodded at everyone's thoughts and sighed in some relief. I will Try, Captain if you wouldnt mind id like you to overwatch considering your caution to the situation." The fox said as he cleared his mind his thoughts clearing before reopening to a purple glow. it was his eyes seeing through the eather he looked into the ground seeing a glow within it and took two steps to approach before smiling.

Kritaros knew the fox's actions and approached donau "Curious however i fail to understand what you mean Great Donau" the spirit said to him as the ground shook a moment before Anubis had lifted a patch of the ground into the air to reveal who may have been hidden underneath. THe fox himself was calm looking much like an Earthbender his glowing eyes showing his proficiency with the eather so far before he snapped and it was gone. his eyes now a more blue as his psyche took control. and lowered the floating ground nearby.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote: "Oh, it is. One day, I'll tell you another story. Now ready to learn some cooking?" she asked as they were in sight of Liberation.
Shukaku nodded. "Of course! I'm so excited!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Okay. Sank you." Dinara smiles. "I am Dinara and zis is mine brozzer, Aleksandr. Zese are mine owners, Ily and Arina."
"Privyet.*" Aleksandr greets with a casual wave. "You have said our owners zat is time to go to practise show, da?"
*Privyet = Hi
"Definitely! Ringmaster wants to see how good you are. Mind me, she knows you've got talent, or you wouldn't be here, but she wants to test your limits. Our circus has very high standards. Have you ever seen the Meteors?"
---
kurowolfe wrote:Haq nodded, and closed his eyes as the dragon touched his chest with a large claw. He felt a soft glowing warmth filling his body from the point of contact, and his sight was filled with white before fading back to normal. As Jormongard, whose name the wolf received from the exchange, lifted his claw, he placed a hand on the spot and sensed the new sigil added to his body markings.
He bowed his head. "Thank you for this gift, milord. With hope, we will succeed with this task." Haq then grinned when he heard the Hunter marvelling on the sight. "It is, isn't it?"
The Hunter nodded. "Indeed, it is: That is the sigil of the First Hunter, the most prized of the tattoos. It is a ward of power like no one else.
"During the crossing that brought the soon-to-be four tribes from Egypt to Tricana, the ships met powerful, rough seas, and tempests the likes of which they had never experienced. Many risked to lose their life, but Yimika, the red wolf chieftain, was able to maintain discipline, to rekindle the determination of his friends and allies. He worked harder than anyone else just to keep the ships afloat. And when even that wasn't enough, then he called to the God."
The spectral being looked at the dragon. "He offered his body and soul, everything of himself to the Heavens so that he had the power to help the fleet to safely pass the storm.
"And the God heard the plea, and found Yimika true. He said he'd give him the power, but that it'd come to a price: once used, his life would end.
"And so it was. Yimika cut his arms, spilled his own blood into the rain and in the wind. And then everybody saw that blood running in the sky and into the maw of the God, who accepted the offer. Yimika, in that moment, was given the power of a god, himself, and as promised, he used it to tear the rough seas apart, to dissipate the clouds and quench the winds. And after that, nothing but minutes were left in his withered body. But the fleet was safe, the crossing could go on.
"They say that the God was so moved by this sacrifice, that he'd grant the ward to one member of each generation of the red wolves, provided said member was true of heart and soul, worth of the fame of that noble ancestor.
"Unfortunately, with time this tale became a fable. Artifacts were forged, in the belief that one of them was the 'ward'. Much magic was used, and thus were born the Signs of Command. Not that it has no powers, quite the contrary...but the true Ward is the one that the God himself placed on you."
If he'd had lacrimal ducts, he'd have cried with joy. he could only show a big smile, instead.
Jormongard smiled, too. "Just like Yimika did, you can use my gift, but one time and only once. Make it count, chieftain, shaman and warrior, for in you now rest the hopes for your kind on Tricana. Be strong, be wise, more I cannot do for now. Goodbye." As his last words were pronounced, the titanic figure dissolved like a cloud in the wind, until just a few whisps lingered, and then those too disappeared.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took a moment to think straight. He nodded at everyone's thoughts and sighed in some relief. I will Try, Captain if you wouldnt mind id like you to overwatch considering your caution to the situation." The fox said as he cleared his mind his thoughts clearing before reopening to a purple glow. it was his eyes seeing through the eather he looked into the ground seeing a glow within it and took two steps to approach before smiling.
Kritaros knew the fox's actions and approached donau "Curious however i fail to understand what you mean Great Donau" the spirit said to him as the ground shook a moment before Anubis had lifted a patch of the ground into the air to reveal who may have been hidden underneath. THe fox himself was calm looking much like an Earthbender his glowing eyes showing his proficiency with the eather so far before he snapped and it was gone. his eyes now a more blue as his psyche took control. and lowered the floating ground nearby.
"It's easy: for the moment, I'll just be a watcher and let you handle all decisions. As the humans use to say: It's time to shine!"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded. "Of course! I'm so excited!"
"Good. And what food would you like for Dinner?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I know you can still hear me. ONE try Anubis. Then you let Shadowclaw take over, and, as he offered, give instruction," Amber ordered with a finger raised, before walking over to Donau and Kritaros.

"Although, if I'm being terribly honest, I am almost %85 certain he is doing that incorrectly. Isn't he supposed to be looking through the spiritual plane beneath the earth and not just the earth itself? And how did I do in my little experiment? Too guarded?" She said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke all at once clenched Raijda's paw in pain and the rest of his body reacted appropriately. Including his tail, stretching and puffing out. But it was so fast, and quick, and seemed to last only a moment that it subsided quickly. The explanation helped with any wrath he might have had, and he let the pain pass and subdue.

"Phewwwwwwww," Luke was able to let out after a moment, "I almost feel sorry for your enclave males."

Then he closed his eyes a moment. Taking in the vision one more time.

"I look ridiculous, don't I?" He said, leaning into Raijda, resting his head on her temple.

He thought a moment.

"Amber will want, some warning," Luke said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The helicopter sounds neat, but expensive, the shuttle is fine thank you," Khun said, "And I'm wondering, what kind of various forms of entertainment are available at the resort? Or is there anything going on around the island in general? And I think I saw something about shopping?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke all at once clenched Raijda's paw in pain and the rest of his body reacted appropriately. Including his tail, stretching and puffing out. But it was so fast, and quick, and seemed to last only a moment that it subsided quickly. The explanation helped with any wrath he might have had, and he let the pain pass and subdue.
"Phewwwwwwww," Luke was able to let out after a moment, "I almost feel sorry for your enclave males."
Then he closed his eyes a moment. Taking in the vision one more time.
"I look ridiculous, don't I?" He said, leaning into Raijda, resting his head on her temple.
He thought a moment.
"Amber will want, some warning," Luke said.
"By tradition, the ritual is supposed to be performed without warning, for it must test the loyalty of the other soul: Had you retracted from our link, you would've been judged unworthy...But I also can see how your first mate's worries over your wounds could impair her best judgment. So yes, you can tell her. She must trust your own judgment."
---
xhunterko wrote:"The helicopter sounds neat, but expensive, the shuttle is fine thank you," Khun said, "And I'm wondering, what kind of various forms of entertainment are available at the resort? Or is there anything going on around the island in general? And I think I saw something about shopping?"
"The resort offers full-sensorial VR experiences. Spa. Sampling. A virtual library. Sports. Yoga and meditation. We also have shops with 3D printers, with a wide assortment of choices, including foods.
"If you wanted to tour the island, you can walk up Blue Peak Mountain end enjoy sky-diving. We have Scuba-diving gear available, or camping gear if you decided to spend the time in the forest; in this case, a guide is recommended."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Haq watched and listened as both the Hunter and the dragon elaborated on the sigil, the true Ward, while reciprocating their smiles in kind. As Jormongard began to leave in a dissipation of mists, he said, "We will, you can count on me milord."

With the final wisps gone, the thin red wolf felt his legs buckle under him, and he was on his tail with an 'ooph' of surprise. "Looks laik mai body is more ekzausted than Ai realized," he huffed. "Ai nevur knew anithing about our first ancestors, or de true Ward. De Dziaab shamans nevur told of their stories... maybe bekause dey nevur knew demselves." He felt the latent magic flowing within his being, all the powers bestowed upon him culminating in perfect harmony, ready at his beck and call.

"Dere's a lot dat needs to be done. How arr you feeling now?" he glanced at the serene-coloured spirit. "You still havent said why you look diffurent."

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Val, sending you a pm.

Luke nodded.

"She will be upset if I tell her the whole meaning, but I will tell her something or she WILL be cross," Luke said, using the other hand to gently scratch behind one of her ears.

"Still, sit with me for a few moments before heading back then?" He said.
"Full sensorial-VR? THAT is something new. And I would like to simply be taken back to the hotel via land vehicle, please," Khun said, then he took a deep breath...
The Moon Howler

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took a moment to think straight. He nodded at everyone's thoughts and sighed in some relief. I will Try, Captain if you wouldnt mind id like you to overwatch considering your caution to the situation." The fox said as he cleared his mind his thoughts clearing before reopening to a purple glow. it was his eyes seeing through the eather he looked into the ground seeing a glow within it and took two steps to approach before smiling.

"Good." said Captain Shadowclaw as he began wrapping a portion of his essence around Anubis "Do not worry about the weird aura around ye. Ah will guide ya in more than one way." the feline once again smirked "Besides, what better way ta get the feelin' or the "scent" of da dark an' demonic, but when one such being is aidin' ya?"
xhunterko wrote:"I know you can still hear me. ONE try Anubis. Then you let Shadowclaw take over, and, as he offered, give instruction," Amber ordered with a finger raised, before walking over to Donau and Kritaros.

"Although, if I'm being terribly honest, I am almost %85 certain he is doing that incorrectly. Isn't he supposed to be looking through the spiritual plane beneath the earth and not just the earth itself? And how did I do in my little experiment? Too guarded?" She said.
A presence filled Amber's mind. It was Shadowclaw.
"Anubis will be safe, that much Ah c'n promise... to Ya. An' he's doin' it in 'is own way. Ah respect that." he thought to her "As fer what ye tried ta do - T'was bold, Ah admit, but don't get ahead of yerself - Ah submitted on purpose. However, mind yer targets. Many are those that could use that connection of yers ta hurt ya."

Back to Anubis, the Captain asked a very important question
"Are ye ready?"

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

The Moon Howler wrote:

"Good." said Captain Shadowclaw as he began wrapping a portion of his essence around Anubis "Do not worry about the weird aura around ye. Ah will guide ya in more than one way." the feline once again smirked "Besides, what better way ta get the feelin' or the "scent" of da dark an' demonic, but when one such being is aidin' ya?"
xhunterko wrote:"I know you can still hear me. ONE try Anubis. Then you let Shadowclaw take over, and, as he offered, give instruction," Amber ordered with a finger raised, before walking over to Donau and Kritaros.

A presence filled Amber's mind. It was Shadowclaw.
"Anubis will be safe, that much Ah c'n promise... to Ya. An' he's doin' it in 'is own way. Ah respect that." he thought to her "As fer what ye tried ta do - T'was bold, Ah admit, but don't get ahead of yerself - Ah submitted on purpose. However, mind yer targets. Many are those that could use that connection of yers ta hurt ya."

Back to Anubis, the Captain asked a very important question
"Are ye ready?"
Anubis's eyes still glowed however soon took in the demonic essence as if his own power seemed to draw it in willingly. using a portion without the fox himself aware of it it was a familiar sensation and with its draw his eyes took a yin yang showing the control he had with shadowclaw. the fox's psyche connected easily after and replyed " i Am ready, the experience itself is a familiar one." He answered as he stood and looked towards the hole he made his eyes and body seeming to show within three planes of existence.

Kritaros himself smiling at his way of seeing things "ahhhhhh i see, quite a plan to use all three planes he knows." kritaros said as he saw within the spiritual plane to see Anubis there and the physical plane.

Anubis sighed keeping himself calm and relaxed he could feel the demon himself then could feel Amber as his own spiritual power seemed to drift to her and shadowclaw in some connected loop.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Okay. Sank you." Dinara smiles. "I am Dinara and zis is mine brozzer, Aleksandr. Zese are mine owners, Ily and Arina."
*Privyet = Hi
"Definitely! Ringmaster wants to see how good you are. Mind me, she knows you've got talent, or you wouldn't be here, but she wants to test your limits. Our circus has very high standards. Have you ever seen the Meteors?"
"Nyet but vee have seen pictures and short video on zee vebsite for zis island. I sink zey vill be better in real life."
"Da. Is honour to be joining zem." The family follow Shonda out of the room, Ilya pushing his wife in her chair.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq watched and listened as both the Hunter and the dragon elaborated on the sigil, the true Ward, while reciprocating their smiles in kind. As Jormongard began to leave in a dissipation of mists, he said, "We will, you can count on me milord."
With the final wisps gone, the thin red wolf felt his legs buckle under him, and he was on his tail with an 'ooph' of surprise. "Looks laik mai body is more ekzausted than Ai realized," he huffed. "Ai nevur knew anithing about our first ancestors, or de true Ward. De Dziaab shamans nevur told of their stories... maybe bekause dey nevur knew demselves." He felt the latent magic flowing within his being, all the powers bestowed upon him culminating in perfect harmony, ready at his beck and call.
"Dere's a lot dat needs to be done. How arr you feeling now?" he glanced at the serene-coloured spirit. "You still havent said why you look diffurent."
"I feel like I have just started working to repay for my sins, heh. As for my aspect, it's because the part of the curse that made me a force of evil is gone. I still am banished from the highest realms, but at least i won't be sentenced to the nether depths of the underworld."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Nyet but vee have seen pictures and short video on zee vebsite for zis island. I sink zey vill be better in real life."
"Da. Is honour to be joining zem." The family follow Shonda out of the room, Ilya pushing his wife in her chair.
Good good good. Oh, silly me, I did not even ask you if you ate something. Believe me, working on an empty tummy is such a bore! And it's terrible for your complexion, too! How long did you work in this field?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not yet. But is not good to perform on full stomach because can make you blurgh, da?" Sasha answers, miming throwing up.
"Da, Sasha. Vee haff vork in circus for four years, I sink, Shonda, but ve haff practise for more like six."
"Da. You are vork in circus too, Shonda?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Still though, I have had a thought," Amber said, "Do they WANT to be found?"

And OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I can do this now! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'VE READ ABOUT THIS! EEEEEEE! HI DONNIE! HI CAPTAIN! HI RAIJDA! HI HORSIES! EEEEEEEEEE! Amber thought to those she mentioned. Outside she looked cool and contemplative. Inside she was complete fangirling.
After ending his call, Khun got up and dusted himself off.

He'd soon be back in civilization. He thought as he walked back towards the truck.

"Hmf, suuuuuuure," Monique said to Flint, "You were sure on point with that story."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:"Hmf, suuuuuuure," Monique said to Flint, "You were sure on point with that story."
"Okay okay, stop with the pokey puns already." Flint harrumphed, gently swatting at the bat, though he knew his hand would pass through her anyways. "Speaking of stories, you got mine, I think it's only fair if I get yours too."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Not yet. But is not good to perform on full stomach because can make you blurgh, da?" Sasha answers, miming throwing up.
"Da, Sasha. Vee haff vork in circus for four years, I sink, Shonda, but ve haff practise for more like six."
"Da. You are vork in circus too, Shonda?"
"Oh, sure: I work as one of the Amazon Riders from Mars! We perform battle scenes with a mythological theme. And yes, I can understand you: if you're not used to, acrobatic sickness can be such a bore! But then you can't risk getting dizzy with hunger, so here's the deal: rather than filling your tummy, you can eat up some good energy protein drink. It also contain fibers, but it won't make you sick and you will be strong enough for the job. Is it a deal?"
----
xhunterko wrote:"Still though, I have had a thought," Amber said, "Do they WANT to be found?"
And OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I can do this now! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'VE READ ABOUT THIS! EEEEEEE! HI DONNIE! HI CAPTAIN! HI RAIJDA! HI HORSIES! EEEEEEEEEE! Amber thought to those she mentioned. Outside she looked cool and contemplative. Inside she was complete fangirling.
Rajida went rigid all of a sudden, her ears flicking madly...before she rubbed a paw to her head. <Unngh...I don't know how you did that, chieftain, but please make it lower. You sound like a happy banshee screaming in my mind.>
---
xhunterko wrote:After ending his call, Khun got up and dusted himself off.
He'd soon be back in civilization. He thought as he walked back towards the truck.
"Oh, look who's back," Alyse said, wagging her tail. "What, you didn't digest properly the food?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Oh, sure: I work as one of the Amazon Riders from Mars! We perform battle scenes with a mythological theme. And yes, I can understand you: if you're not used to, acrobatic sickness can be such a bore! But then you can't risk getting dizzy with hunger, so here's the deal: rather than filling your tummy, you can eat up some good energy protein drink. It also contain fibers, but it won't make you sick and you will be strong enough for the job. Is it a deal?"
The pair of felines glance at each other.
"Da. Is good compromise." Dinara answers for them both.
"So... If you are rider... You are performing battle scenes on... Horses?" Sasha guesses. "Or on zee motorbikes?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The pair of felines glance at each other.
"Da. Is good compromise." Dinara answers for them both.
"So... If you are rider... You are performing battle scenes on... Horses?" Sasha guesses. "Or on zee motorbikes?
"Why, horses of course! We have some fine rides we liberated from other circus, and they are quite happy to play and keep in shape. And the special effects are so neat, they look like they're really on fire! Tee hee!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"On fire? Wow! Now zis I would like to see!" Sasha exclaims, following the girl into the elevator.
"How many of you are zere?" Dinara wants to know.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Still though, I have had a thought," Amber said, "Do they WANT to be found?"

Shadowclaw smirked "Heh, mortals..." he mumbled quietly, before turning his attention to Anubis.

"Allright, lad." he said to the canine "Focus on da object as Ah lift it with me ward spell. As soon as Ah release it, confine it in any way ya know. Dis thing may be powerful enough ta cause lots'a damage 'round 'ere!"

He slowly raised whatever was inside his flaming spheric ward.

"Engulf me ward with yers, but stand strong, the thing can pack a punch!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"On fire? Wow! Now zis I would like to see!" Sasha exclaims, following the girl into the elevator.
"How many of you are zere?" Dinara wants to know.
"Oh, the circus staff numbers a couple of hundred or so. The Ringmaster wants to make sure that we offer a different show every time. As for us Amazons, there's 10 of us, plus our horseys."
Hotep the psychic

The Moon Howler wrote:

Shadowclaw smirked "Heh, mortals..." he mumbled quietly, before turning his attention to Anubis.

"Allright, lad." he said to the canine "Focus on da object as Ah lift it with me ward spell. As soon as Ah release it, confine it in any way ya know. Dis thing may be powerful enough ta cause lots'a damage 'round 'ere!"

He slowly raised whatever was inside his flaming spheric ward.

"Engulf me ward with yers, but stand strong, the thing can pack a punch!"

Anubis took a deeper stance, to martial artist it would be a horse stance a stance thats to Root a person in place. The fox slowly encompasing the object with a more spiritual power its glow beneath Shadowclaws flames made them change color some before anubis took a deep breath. the mental link giving the demon a mental note that he understood and was ready to continue. Anubis had taken note that whatever it was may be strong so his psychic energy was directed down wards as if he was increasing the gravity of his spot 2 fold as he entered a zone of absolute focus.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:"Oh, the circus staff numbers a couple of hundred or so. The Ringmaster wants to make sure that we offer a different show every time. As for us Amazons, there's 10 of us, plus our horseys."
"Wow. Zis is very big circus!"
"Zey are all performers? Or zey are ozzer staff too?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Wow. Zis is very big circus!"
"Zey are all performers? Or zey are ozzer staff too?"
Shonda giggled. "Oh, those are the performers of course. I can never remember how much staff there is, but it varies according to the kind of show. And yes, the circus is big: it also serves to host the local Olympiads every year. Now, that's a big time attraction, it brings us the peak of the tourist wave."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oop, heh heh, sorry love. Luke go all romantic on you yet? Amber thought more quietly to Raijda. She looked around. Then leaned over to Donau.

"You do have the place shielded or something?" She asked quietly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost immediately a protective paw went to Raijda's shoulder.

"You okay? What happened?" Asked a concerned Luke.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storie's are earned, bad boy. Be good and I MIGHT tell you mine. Monique thought to Flint before flying off to Khun's nose, settling in his head fur. Khun smiled a little.

"Oh no, ha, just needed to see a man about a tree," Khun said, "And make a call to head back to, uh, the hotel. I think I've had enough nature for now."

"The hotel?" Monique asked, popping up and appearing "real".

"Oooooooooooo goody there's a circus going on tonight! Can we go can we go can we go?!" Monique asked excitedly. Khun shrugged.

"Sure why not," he said, then to Alyse, "Say now, they said a jeep was coming. Do you guys want to go see the circus? Or is it a normal thing to you and you go often?"