HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky was running down the street but had to stop momentarily to catch his breath. He started to run again but then saw a teenager on a bike.
Hey," he called out to the teenager, "Can you give me a ride?"

"Where ya' headed bunny dude?" asked the teenager. Lucky gave him the address. "Oh yeah, I was headed that way. Hope on."

Lucky jumped on behind him and then realized something. "Wait, shouldn't I be wearing a- he began as suddenly the teenager started peddling at breakneck speed. "HELMET!"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:_Two weeks later_
Kandi has put the top cover, on the back of her pick-up truck, so it could be used like a mini-tiny-camper.
packing it with food, supplies, sleeping bags, Colman lanterns, An one cougar complaining about all the stuff there taking along while ruffing it out in the wilds.
Senka held her disapproving look as she helped and watched her owner load everything onto the truck. Light, food, water... "We don't need to hunt, we don't have to find shelter, what do we do out there?" She harrumphed, hefting a sleeping up against one that Kandi just put in.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John scritches behind Koa's ear as he listens to Kilo.
"Wow. Okay, yeah. I have to agree with Joan here. You guys don't know what the kidnappers might do if they're provoked. You need to listen to the experts."

"Oh, hey there, Chip." Joan smiles at the newcomer. "What brings you all the way out here? Are you okay? Do you need a vet for that hip? Let's get you cleaned up." The human squats as best she can around her now clearly evident bulge and picks up the tiny creature, carrying her to the kitchen sink where she turns the warm water on gently and provides a quirt of soap so that the mouse can shower off the mud.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, John," Kilo affirmed, "but I imagine they will want to know all about young Piper and there are few better able to fill in the gaps than her closest friends.. They may need the information quickly." Whilst he talked, his gaze flicked to Chip on several occasions.

"Thank you, Mrs Porter," Chip said, sloughing some of the mud off. "The leg should be OK. It's just a bit tired. Um, as for why I'm here? The Jackal boys left us food in the fridge for two weeks?" She sighed. "Electric shut off a week ago. There's no food there. So I headed out for help. And I got drenched by a van racing from the centre. Wow," she added with a grin, "bun's really showin'. nine months... Wow. She shook her head as her stomach complained.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Senka held her disapproving look as she helped and watched her owner load everything onto the truck. Light, food, water... "We don't need to hunt, we don't have to find shelter, what do we do out there?" She harrumphed, hefting a sleeping up against one that Kandi just put in.

Now now.. Trying to take care of me out in the wild, would be the same as trying to raise a litter of nearly grown cubs..
AN you haven't hunted in a long time.. AN you don't have a territory now.. So you will have to fend off the local preds, unless you bring along your own food stuffs
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa sits and listens to everyone as he wakes up and flattens his large ears when he hears what happened. "uhm guys what can we do..." He said nervously, looking up at flynn. "Brother you remember when I was in the vet after breaking my leg... Humans don't like when we help... even if we know whats best for our own kind."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You are, of course, correct my dear younger brother," Kilo said consolingly to Koa. "Oft times advice can be resented at first, especially if it is contrary to the beliefs we hold but we still have an obligation to try, my boy." He sighed as Chip continued her shower under Joan's attention. "We are part of Piper's friends, her community and community relies on doing what we can for others you know? Or helping them work the troubles out. And the bedrock of comunity, below even the word 'do', is the word 'try'. Despite what they say, something can never be done without deciding to try and do it first. We must try to help Piper and try to help the K9 units, even if that is just giving knowledge. I'm not sure how I would cope if I had an important piece of knowledge and didn't at least try to get it to those with ears to hear. You understand, dear brother?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

A bicycle shot past Tesla, close enough to startle him off balance. With a shocked yelp, he crashed to the ground near the side of the road.

"Hey!" he shouted, filling up with anger once his wits returned, "Hey, get back here! Apologize for that!"

Tesla scrambled to his feet and hustled after the bike, determined to give it's rider (Riders? Did Tesla see two people) a piece of his mind
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

After a few days after moving into the neighborhood everything in David's home had been unpacked and all other unexpected surprises had been found it began to look more like a home. David already had to go off to work leaving the house to Dexter and Felicity, and they spent the time trying to be as active as possible since the town seemed friendly enough. Every morning they would go for a walk down a different way than they had gone before, was not long before Felicity spotted a familiar figure walking down the sidewalk.
Keeshah wrote:Meanwhile, Oreo is sent of to attend his pet skool classes..
wabbling down along the road on his short legs..
She ran up to go meet him ahead of her dad, "Hey Hey Hey Oreo!"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Meanwhile, Oreo is sent of to attend his pet skool classes..
wabbling down along the road on his short legs..
She ran up to go meet him ahead of her dad, "Hey Hey Hey Oreo!"

Oreo bounds over to greet the she ferret in a typical weasel style..
Hey hi..he thinks for a minute..
How haf you been doing Felicity?
You being taken to pets skool tooz?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at the small mouse and listened to what he said. "But Kilo.... they locked me in a room with nothing to do when I tried to help..." He said shivering at the thought of being locked in the doctors room. "I care about miss piper, but I don't want to get in trouble again..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That would not happen here, my boy," Kilo said, trying to allay fears. "I would not allow it. Besides," he added, "I do not believe the police here react like that."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Flynn ? Mr and Mrs.Porter ?" Nadia called , knocking on the door . The vixen came running as quick as she could , after locking the door and a few more precautions against thieves , since Josh went on a business trip earlier in the morning, something she only recalled after the whole waking up thing, but that's not important , right now, they had something much worse to deal which , and that didn't help the vixen's mood one bit.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"...Dad's right. Mum too." Flynn admits. "We have to do something though - even if it's just keeping Richard company. He must be worried out of his mind right now..."
"Koa, listen to me." John says, getting down on the corgi's level and looking him in the eye. "No one is going to lock you up again. I promise. What happened before was just a misunderstanding. It won't happen again. But this time? Lives may be in danger. You can and should definitely help your friends here and help Richard too and you won't get into trouble for that. But I know you from these past few weeks we've had together and I know that you're sensible. So I'm trusting you to judge what's a sensible and safe level of help and what's getting dangerous and to not cross that line. Reckon you can do that for me?" he queries, squeezing the dog's paws gently with his large hands.

Flynn runs for the door as he hears Nadia knock and once again trips on the hall mat and faceplants against the door. He curses under his breath before opening the door.
"Hi, honey!" he greets, standing on tiptoes to kiss her on the muzzle. "Come on in. Lucky isn't here yet but everyone else is awake. Oh, and Chip arrived."

"Heh. You callin' me fat, Chip?" Joan jokes, using a sponge to help the mouse with some mud on her back and head.
"I'm sure we can find you some food once you're clean though. And you can feel free to stay here until the jackals get back if you like. I assume you don't eat much, being a mouse and all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd never do that, Joan," Chip protested merrily as her back was scrubbed, "and about half a cup of rice a day. Potato does a bit more." She looked up. "We'd, um, have to get him too," she added.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo was quite thankful he'd transferred over to Koa as he heard the thump from the hallway. "I sometimes think that boy has three left feet," he told Koa.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In his room, Leslie woke up. There was some slight hold up with getting him in pet school and he knew he was going to feel lonely today. Still, he thought as he got breakfast, perhaps he could return that book to Piper.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Now now.. Trying to take care of me out in the wild, would be the same as trying to raise a litter of nearly grown cubs..
AN you haven't hunted in a long time.. AN you don't have a territory now.. So you will have to fend off the local preds, unless you bring along your own food stuffs
"Mmh... I guess so..." Senka begrudgingly relented to her owner's superior logic with a soft sigh. "But I can't imagine you'd be that helpless can you?" In her head she could imagine a scene where Kandi came out on top of a fight with a bear... Err, possibly.

"So what are we gonna do then if not hunt and stuff? If you take all that out... What's there to do?"

Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

The bike Lucky riding pulled up. Lucky got off and stumbled forward, his head dizzy.

"Told ya I'd get you here quick bunny dude," said the teenager, "Have fun with whatever you're doing! With that he rode off.

Lucky stumbled up the steps and collapsed in front of the door. Weakly he reached up and knocked.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Mmh... I guess so..." Senka begrudgingly relented to her owner's superior logic with a soft sigh. "But I can't imagine you'd be that helpless can you?" In her head she could imagine a scene where Kandi came out on top of a fight with a bear... Err, possibly.

"So what are we gonna do then if not hunt and stuff? If you take all that out... What's there to do?"

Kandi herds the puma into the truck, and gets her finally buckled in, after much squirming and growling..
She hops into the drivers seat, and there off..!

We can relax, roast marshmallow, tell ghost stories..
You can go prowling about an hunt if you wish..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

No sooner has Flynn shut the door behind Nadia than he has to open it again to reveal Lucky.
"Lucky! You right there?" he queries, hurrying to help the other rabbit up.

~~~~
"I think we can afford that." Joan assures the mouse. "We'll have to get you two set up in a room too. Perhaps we can put another box or two on top of Kilo's and turn Flynn's desk into a block of flats for mice!"

~~~~
Just as Kandi shifts into gear her phone jangles and Phil's number appears on the screen.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thanks, Mrs Porter," Chip said before her stomach spoke. "Um, is there any chance..?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

By the time Tesla had caught up to the place where the cyclist stopped, the offending human was already out if sight. Tesla huffed and bristled on the Porter's front lawn

Now hearing a door knocking and some voices, Tesla turned to see Lucky and Flynn. He approached, still visibly irritable
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Both Flukely and Charles rushed to get dressed, doning lab coats and other usual accessories before zipping out the door like their tails were on fire. They acknowledged each other and ran straight to the Porter house. They slowed their pace as he house came into view, slowing to a jog. Flukely noticed Tesla and picked up his pace, walking next to him.

"Hi....Tesla...Oh my dog, why did I run here?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, hey there," Tesla said, his voice still unhappy but softening, "I mean, why did you run here? What's the rush?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
Just as Kandi shifts into gear her phone jangles and Phil's number appears on the screen.

Oh now who could that be? I knew i should have left this at home..
Kandi answers the phone..
You got Kandi you luck devil.. how can i be of service??
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Oreo bounds over to greet the she ferret in a typical weasel style..
Hey hi..he thinks for a minute..
How haf you been doing Felicity?
You being taken to pets skool tooz?
"Good." Felicity started while Dexter walked up, "No." She answered a little sadder.
"Can we join you?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thanks, Mrs Porter," Chip said before her stomach spoke. "Um, is there any chance..?"
"Sure. I don't think any of us have had dinner yet so I'm sure we can find you something." smiles Joan. "What would you like to eat?"

~~~~
"Kandi, it's Phil." the voice on the phone replies, sounding shaken. "I'm not going to be able to come camping with you and Senka like I promised, sorry... We've had a break-in at the shop... And Piper's gone missing... I need to stay and help Grandpa deal with this... You girls have fun though." Clearly Richard will be helping Phil as much as Phil helps him.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn runs for the door as he hears Nadia knock and once again trips on the hall mat and faceplants against the door. He curses under his breath before opening the door.
"Hi, honey!" he greets, standing on tiptoes to kiss her on the muzzle. "Come on in. Lucky isn't here yet but everyone else is awake. Oh, and Chip arrived."
"hi dear" Nadia replied , returning the kiss, though not as......passionate as it could have been , with the kidnapping and stuff on her mind.
"Do you know wha-"
Hlaoroo wrote:No sooner has Flynn shut the door behind Nadia than he has to open it again to reveal Lucky.
"Lucky! You right there?" he queries, hurrying to help the other rabbit up
"looks like others are here too" Nadia said , indicating the approaching pets
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks into Johns eyes and nods a bit. "As long as you promise I wont get in trouble I'll do my best to help." He said holding onto his large hands. He then gives John a happy lick on the nose before looking at everyone else. "S-so what are we doing?"

((Keeps putting email notifications in spam folder...))
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo clapped his small hands together. "Breakfast, first, my boy!"
"I don't want to put you out, Joan," Chip said, her voice doing funny things in the sink. "I'll have what Milo's having, please?"
"And I shall have my usual, dear Joan," Kilo announced before softly tapping Koa on the nose. "What for you, little brother?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:No sooner has Flynn shut the door behind Nadia than he has to open it again to reveal Lucky.
"Lucky! You right there?" he queries, hurrying to help the other rabbit up.
"Well my girlfriend was kidnapped, and I was nearly killed getting over here, so you know, I'm doing just fine," replied Lucky accepting Flynn's help up. He looked around and remarked, "I didn't know you called everyone else too."

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre and Ryze both woke up, stretching out. They are a quick breakfast and walked outside, looking for someone to play with
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:"Oh, hey there," Tesla said, his voice still unhappy but softening, "I mean, why did you run here? What's the rush?"
Flukely took a moment to catch his breath, allowing Charles to lean on him as the poor cat wheezed.

"Piper's been taken, Tesla!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Taken?" Tesla said, "What do you mean taken? Just, up and gone?"

He looked at the other dog, incredulous and concerned

"Are we sure that she didn't just go some place on her own?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Taken as it kidnapped."

"It was all over the news!"

Charles stood next to Flukely, finally having caught his breath.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Kandi, it's Phil." the voice on the phone replies, sounding shaken. "I'm not going to be able to come camping with you and Senka like I promised, sorry... We've had a break-in at the shop... And Piper's gone missing... I need to stay and help Grandpa deal with this... You girls have fun though." Clearly Richard will be helping Phil as much as Phil helps him.

Do you need us to come over there an sniff around?
My cat is great at tracking down bunny trails..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka's ears twitched as Kandi's voice changed to one of concern. "Hey, what's happening? Did you decide on going hunting after all? And where's Phil by the way, I thought he was coming... Or something."

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka's ears twitched as Kandi's voice changed to one of concern. "Hey, what's happening? Did you decide on going hunting after all? And where's Phil by the way, I thought he was coming... Or something."

Kandi turns to the puma.
There was a break-in at the shop they own..
An the rabbit they own is missing, most likely bolted away somewhere when the break-in happened..
You up to putting your nose to the ground and sniffing him out?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"What, really?" Tesla said, "Oh that's awful..."

He ground his heel into the dirt

"I hope the police are on this already, I heard that it's more likely to find a kidnapped person if the police mobilize early."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa licks his nose as Kilo tapped it with his small paws. He looked up at Joan and says with his ears twitching a bit. "Mom can I have some pancakes... or some eggs?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John grins goofily as the corgi licks him and then lets the dog rejoin his friends.

"Hmm... Tell you what. Since we're clearly going to have quite a few for breakfast, what say I make a big pot of porridge - er, oatmeal to you Americans, and you can all put what you like in it, be it honey, sugar, brown sugar, fruit, cereal, etc. We can make a big pan of scrambled eggs to share too. What do you all think?"

~~~~
"Yeah." Flynn confirms. "Come on in, everyone. We're going to have an emergency meeting over breakfast and work out what we can do to help. Mom, Dad, Koa and Kilo are in the kitchen already."

~~~~
"No, she didn't bolt." Phil states flatly, having heard Kandi talking to Senka. "There's signs of a struggle - a broken flashlight on the ground, and her glasses were lying in the carpet too. She'd never have left without her glasses. She must have heard something in the shop in the night and surprised the burglars and been kidnapped... I guess Senka could be useful for intimidating the burglars if we find them but... They have Piper. We couldn't risk anything happening to her. No, you girls should probably go on your camping trip and try not to worry about us. I'll call you if anything happens."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters