HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MoonyTheDwarf

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

(there was a post here, it was eaten by highlight errors)
Darn Forgotten Beast effects are grusome, this one is causing my dwarves to explode in blood he mutters to himself before facepalming in realization Im not online
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody's mind wandered for a second about what she was going to do with Tribble. He hadn't told her where he leaved, so she'd have to either have an improvised slumber party, or hope the address is on his tag. When she noticed Moon's comment, she asked, "Oh? What are you doing, then?"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal nodded, "True, we might see a sign of them along the way." He dug his card out of his collar and gave it to the clerk to swipe as he took his sandwich, before taking his card back.
"I think I remember where David's house is. I don't think anyone else had a house, y'know ferals and such. Might as well start there after we finish up here." He slid into a booth and unwrapped his sandwich, taking a bite out of it.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody's mind wandered for a second about what she was going to do with Tribble. He hadn't told her where he leaved, so she'd have to either have an improvised slumber party, or hope the address is on his tag. When she noticed Moon's comment, she asked, "Oh? What are you doing, then?"
Tribble had no real tags, and was completely passed out on her lap. He was actually close to her stunted size, and he cuddled into her his fluffy fur pressing into her. He was the fluffiest thing she'd ever felt, and cuddling into her.
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Playing dwarf fortress, its a intresting game once you get past the CP437 graphics says moon, as he sighs
Last fort was destroyed, making a new one at the moment
(Cp437 stands for 'Codepage 437)
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Great. No real tags. Well, looks like Melody can go with plan B: Sleepover! She smiled at the thought and said to Moon, "Sounds fun, I guess. Why doesn't your dad want to buy Internet at your house though? Seems like you enjoy having it, so I don't see why he wouldn't buy it."
-Monokuma

MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

He doesn't want to pay the money, not that the internet her costs much.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't suck," Scruff protested before realising his error. "Oh, that suck! As for me and me, we like good walks, human food, playing with things that's mine - which isn't much - and keeping fit." He gave a grin of pure mischief. "Mostly through running away!"
David put down his plate. "You'll need a new reason to run now, Scruff," he said, "you won't need to run away as often."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Slow down, hon. So, like, I'd actually belong to you, like ah belonged to mah old owner, and if ah run off you'd, what, send animal control after me? An if you don't, they'll take me back to mah old owner? Ah don't think mah old owner would care, he already done kick me out once."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay shrugged, "Well... Any of them. Really. Haven't really had the opportunity to create anything." She continued to eat her lasagna but stopped when Scruff whipped himself with a spaghetti strand and gave a small giggle at the sight, relaxing a bit in the process. The moment reminded her of something, "Oh, and thanks for the food." She said to David.

-------------------------------

Rosal nodded with a smile, "Sounds as good as anything!" Rosal sat from across Yukon and began to eat his sandwich as well, feeling a lot more comfortable than he had that morning. As he swallowed a bite, a thought entered his mind, "What do you think the others have done in our absence? Met royalty, discover treasure or just have a generic day? Or other?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MoonyTheDwarf wrote: He doesn't want to pay the money, not that the internet her costs much.

sounds like a pretty smart move, for a human..Blood grumbles..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites continued to remain largely to himself while he could as Scruff dealt with his own learning shenanigans. Only getting involved when 'his' bed had arrived and David had asked him where he wanted it. It was not his place, nor did he really care on top of that, so that did not matter to him. Other than that it was idle banter with Fletcher every now and then, and getting the food with the later part of beverages.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David let the time tick on as things relaxed and unwound. Only... "Are you alright, Alpha? You look... I don't quite know the word."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Eh, maybe. Just wait, he'll change his mind. Half of his favorite games require the internet, until then, expect me to be around here alot He states, as he turns the volume on his computer up a little. A lone Beyond Quality! can be heard and moony hits the Escape key on his keyboard, skipping the rest of the intro. A lonely guitar solo starts afterwords (more info here: http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Soundtrack)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MoonyTheDwarf wrote:Eh, maybe. Just wait, he'll change his mind. Half of his favorite games require the internet, until then, expect me to be around here alot He states, as he turns the volume on his computer up a little. A lone Beyond Quality! can be heard and moony hits the Escape key on his keyboard, skipping the rest of the intro. A lonely guitar solo starts afterwords (more info here: http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Soundtrack)

Are humans are pretty stubborn..
Blood rolls his eyes..
Oh great, i just can't wait to see what new annoyances, Um new things you can come up with..

Meanwhile, Rav is poking his nose into Moonies laptop..
How does this work?what does this do??Does it come in NeonPink???

Blood just facepaws..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay shrugged, "Well... Any of them. Really. Haven't really had the opportunity to create anything." She continued to eat her lasagna but stopped when Scruff whipped himself with a spaghetti strand and gave a small giggle at the sight, relaxing a bit in the process. The moment reminded her of something, "Oh, and thanks for the food." She said to David.
"Well, that's easily remedied. Would you like to try creating something after dinner? I'm sure we can find a camera or some pencils." Fletcher suggests. "Anyone here any good at art?"

Sam giggles at Scruff's misunderstanding and then looks thoughtful at his list of things he likes.
"Runnin', hey? Say, you ever heard of football? I tink you'd like it."

~~~~~~~~
Argent wrote:"Slow down, hon. So, like, I'd actually belong to you, like ah belonged to mah old owner, and if ah run off you'd, what, send animal control after me? An if you don't, they'll take me back to mah old owner? Ah don't think mah old owner would care, he already done kick me out once."
"Well, yes and no. You would belong to us like you belonged to your old owner but we'd trust you not to run off and to come back each night. If you did run off or get lost and animal control caught up with you then they'd either bring you back here or they'd take you to the pound and we'd pick you up from there. If you become our pet then you'd never have to see or speak to your old owner again."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"But hon, I ain't had to speak to him in... what'd ah say... six years. He what you call abandoned me, maam. And ah'm not sure ah understand what y'all git outta it. Somethin' to do with hormones? Ah know all about hormones, ah hadda sit through ALL these TV shows on hormones an breedin' and stuff."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Your parents are stubborn?" Melody inquires to Blood. "How bad are they?"
-Monokuma

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ith that..." Scruff swallowed. "Is that the game armoured humes play with their handpaws," he asked curiously. He'd always wondered why they called it 'football' and used their footpaws so rarely.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Your parents are stubborn?" Melody inquires to Blood. "How bad are they?"

Blood looks up from having been licking his plate clean..
Dustin is my partner, an makes sure i have what i need.
But now that he is becoming mates with Rav's owner. things have become more comfortable..

Rav pops up..
Maybe for you!Butigottatrainn'gorunninganexcercize..

It's good for you. otherwise you would be just sitting in-front of the TV getting FAT!.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ha, no. Well, dat's what Americans call football. I'm talkin' real football, what Americans call soccer. It's played wit' a round ball wit' black spots. It's my favourite sport, dat an' Peil* which is similar."

*Peil, short for Peil Ghaelach, the Irish word for "Gaelic Football"

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, but hon, you're still technically owned by him. I'm not sure if you have a microchip but if you don't and you don't have his address on that tag then you'd just be stuck in the pound until someone came to adopt you. Whereas if we adopt you you'll never have to worry about bein' stuck in the pound and you'd always have a safe place where you'd be welcome any time."
"Yeah. And to put it simply, although there are apparently benefits to having pets, we do it because we can. We do it because we're blessed by the Lord and we'd like to share our blessings with others. Why do we have to get somethin' out of it in order to do somethin' nice for someone else?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Seen that," Scruff agreed, spaghetti hanging fro his teeth as he nodded. "Young humes play it a bit." He paused and thought. "As a pet... I could play with them?"
"They were thinking of establishing Pet leagues back in England," David said, "but only for the species that can stay on their hindpaws alone."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble cuddled with everyone who would come and let him. He was so fluffy and asleep, that they would just pet him and he'd wiggle in their laps.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"OK, hon, lemme think about thet. Oh, an who is this lord fella? Y'all from England?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Discover treasure most likely. They're probably off living in another country by now. That's what I'd be doing if I ran into funds. Travel the world; 'ere's a lot more to see than just the neighborhood."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:Tribble cuddled with everyone who would come and let him. He was so fluffy and asleep, that they would just pet him and he'd wiggle in their laps.

Rav comes over having found some rainbow yarn ball from somewhere..
An starts tieing little bows onto each of the sleeping chinchilla's paws..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc brought in the final box "Done. Can I go recon the area dad?" she asked her owner who replied "Sure. Just don't go too crazy on anyone. I don't want to have to bail you out already". She just rolled her eyes and left.
She exited the house, scanned the area, and headed East towards the business area. She ended up at the corner of Pear and Pomegranate. She looked around, seeing multiple business and lots of pets, including two other GSDs, at a place called 'The Wall' "Meh, why not. she said to herself. She casually strolled on over to The Wall and took a seat a couple tables down from the group, sitting at a 90 degree angle from the group so she could still see them out of the corner of her eye. Without being too obvious. Or at least, she hoped.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Exercise is good for you, as long as it's not excessive," Melody comments about Rav and Blood's parents. "And I'm sure they could be a lot worse." She noticed Rav making bows on Tribble's paws and says, "Where did you...never mind. Just make sure Tribble and I can untie them when the time comes, please."
Last edited by AnimeNerd88 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:She casually strolled on over to The Wall and took a seat a couple tables down from the group, sitting at a 90 degree angle from the group so she could still see them out of the corner of her eye. Without being too obvious. Or at least, she hoped.

The hippi dippi surfer dude comes over to her table.
Heeey there dudette, Are you like new to town?
What may i get for you?

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Exercise is good for you, as long as it's not excessive," Melody comments about Rav and Blood's parents. "And I'm sure they could be a lot worse." She noticed Rav making bows on Tribble's paws and says, "Where did you...never mind. Just make sure Tribble and I can untie them when the time comes, please."

Don't you know how to play with Yarn? being a cat an all..
Rav pokes his nose into the air, sniffing intently at the breeze..
Turning his head to take in the new dog who had just entered the Wall..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

She gave him a weird look as he was speaking, but quickly regained her composure before answering "Uh, how about... some water and a tough cut of meat. The more raw the better. Preferably beef or pork please. And yes, I am very new. Boxes aren't even unpacked" she said. Boy, she thought to herself, if a good portion of the humans here are as nutty he is, I'm in for a world of hurt. Remember, restart. New life.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Seen that," Scruff agreed, spaghetti hanging fro his teeth as he nodded. "Young humes play it a bit." He paused and thought. "As a pet... I could play with them?"
"They were thinking of establishing Pet leagues back in England," David said, "but only for the species that can stay on their hindpaws alone."
"You sure could, as long as you asked first." Sam smiles. "Especially if you let them see your collar. Er, you've got a little somethin' dere..." she points at the big of spaghetti stuck to the coon's face.

"You mean pets couldn't already play sports in England, David?" Fletcher queries disbelievingly.

~~~~~~~~
"No, no. We're American born and bred." Caleb corrects. "The Lord is our God. He's the one we worship and the one by whose commands we live our lives. As a pastor I lead church services to guide people in their worship and to help them get closer to Him in spirit. As Christians we believe that all that is good comes from God and we believe that when we put our faith in Him He gives us the strength and guidance to get through each day. It's a big concept, I know, and Kyndra and I don't expect you to agree with or live by our beliefs. All we ask is that you respect our beliefs and we'll let you believe what you want."
"You ever been to church, hon?" Kyndra queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:She gave him a weird look as he was speaking, but quickly regained her composure before answering "Uh, how about... some water and a tough cut of meat. The more raw the better. Preferably beef or pork please. And yes, I am very new. Boxes aren't even unpacked" she said. Boy, she thought to herself, if a good portion of the humans here are as nutty he is, I'm in for a world of hurt. Remember, restart. New life.

Reg water, or flavored water dudette? an one steak body temp rare coming up.

Rav and Blood watch the new arrival intently, before having a stare down across the table.....
The stare down devolves into scruffling and grappling over who is going to go over to greet her first..
Heel Rav, I'm the Alpha here, I'll greet her first..
trying to get Rav into a headlock..
Oh Now you want to be Alpha when it's convenient.. Besides I'm the ShowDog, Best to lead with the best dog..
Twisting Blood's tail to escape the head hold..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Regular water please"she said with a diplomatic smile. While her head stayed straight forward, her ear and eye turned to the side, observing the two other GSDs fighting. Smile smiled a little bit, having heard what their disagreement was about.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, they could play," David asserted, "but we're now talking proper leagues. Semi-professional at first, I think. Cat teams, Canine teams and mixed teams where any animal can play. But they wanted the rules kept more or less the same as human ones. Hence the 'no quadrupeds' bit."
After pulling the bit off his tooth and swallowing it, Scruff played with a meatball, chasing it around his plate with a fork saying 'c'mere before stabbing it close to the edge. "It was about to jump on your hat, Jay," he told the little female next to him.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep slowly entered the place, he groaned some at each step he took still trying to get used to each step he took as he walked. Luckily he was alive but at least he could walk now.

It wasnt long when he smelled something different it gad been time since his last doctors visit. And the badage he had was gone to show it. He sropped at his usual seat to find a gsd in it already.

"oh...um hello there i didnt know you were here, my senses are off today" Hotep said softly a bit embaressed as he saw her fully.

His blush showing a bit cutely to her.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav and Blood continue to wrestle over who is going to greet the new dog first..
Only coming to a stop when the puppy enters the Wall.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep slowly entered the place, he groaned some at each step he took still trying to get used to each step he took as he walked. Luckily he was alive but at least he could walk now.

It wasn't long when he smelled something different it gad been time since his last doctors visit. And the badge he had was gone to show it. He stopped at his usual seat to find a gsd in it already.

"oh...um hello there i didn't know you were here, my senses are off today" Hotep said softly a bit embarrassed as he saw her fully.

His blush showing a bit cutely to her.

Blood looks disapprovingly at the puppy, as he gets to the table, giving Rav a good push away from the table.
What are you doing here?!! There is no way they would have let you out of your hospital bed yet. let alone to be out roaming around outside..
Crossing his paws over his chest, in a disapproving fashion.

Rav comes up, sniffing the puppy intently..
It took me months of rehab, before i was allowed to be out again, after i was shot.
They don't know you have slipped out do they, Hotep..?

He must have.. You know we are going to have to call the clinic, and tell them where you are now..
They are going to be freaking out when they find you gone..

While Blood is busy with the puppy, Rav slips over to greet the female..
Hello there, I am Ravage! a pleasure to sniff you!..
Sniffing along her form..

Blood finally notices..
Hey! The Alpha goes first!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"What can I say? I'm not exactly a 'normal' cat." Melody said before she got distracted by petting Tribble a bunch. When she looked up again, she that Rav and Blood had gone over to another table, where a female German Shepard was sitting with a puppy German Shepard. She huffed up her cheeks at this. "Hmph. How rude!" She then went over to the table where they were, trying to sound loud enough for them to hear, but quiet enough for Tribble to stay asleep in her arms. "What was that for? Trying to leave me with the bill or something, even though I have no money? Also, hi German Shepard puppy and female German Sherman. Are either of new like me, or have I just not met you yet?"
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep growls some he hated being called a pup, specifically because he had past that mark in his age already. Although he soon sighed,
"you really dont know.....i was released earlier with a clean bill of health blood."

Hotep would wave his comment away about contacting the clinic knowing they would do nothing. And when he went to introdce himself to the female and apologize again he saw rav slip beside her followed by bloods arguing. The smaller Gsd was only that to blood and ravage it seemed .

"i am sorry for interupting then. Ill find a new seat while these two jocks try to sway you miss." Hotep said seeing it as he wasnt really wanted by blood or rav to be near the female GSD and moved to his own booth. His ears flat some as he winced at some pain in his steps. He only looked back once to wave at the girl and turn to the waiter to order.

It was then his new phone rang. It was his mom at the clinic who was still hanging onto ripcord. She was curious of hotep who answered he was ok.once that was over he shook himself off and sat there waiting an ear turned back to listen to the two "older" dogs. All he wanted to do was meet her.....looks like it really is a world of dominance over the weak
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

(i've been away, srry)
Yes you can find a computer in neon pink, for 250 or so dollars for a more minimal system like this one. Excuse me while i try to remember how it all works. Moony says, as he facepaws
(If its too late to post it, feel free to throW this out)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal giggled at Yukon's response, "Traveling isn't all it's cracked up to be. Well, then again I mainly travel state to state. Haven't really been anywhere else. Might be nice. At least after a little time to relax, now constant travel isn't nice, no matter where you're going."

--------------------------------

Jay shrugged a little at Fletcher's suggestion, "Maybe. I-I don't know." She flinched a little at the sudden movement of the meatball chase, giving a slight sigh,"Glad that it didn't though." She gently pat the rim of her hat, "As scuffed up as it is, I'd hate to see it dirtied more. So, uh, thank you. I guess. For chasing down a rouge meatball."