HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: She took a drink of her water after asking this. Her eyes widened as she tasted the water, and promptly did a spit take away from the others. "Ugh! I'm sorry, but what kind of water is this?! It tastes... weird!"

Blood looks up...
Are you new to California?
There flavored waters.. Californians just don't do plain and normal

Lapping at the water..
These seem to be Raspberry flavoring..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody whined at this response. She pushed her glass away from herself as she said, "Seriously? Please tell me the tap water is normal, at least." She never liked that flavored kind of water. She'd tried it once as a kitten and nearly vomited. It always tasted like it was... tainted, or impure. At the very least it just plain felt wrong for her. "And to answer your question, yes, I am new to California. My family moved here from Colorado for a job opportunity. Even though I had just made a cool new friend..." This last part she said bitterly and quiet, still upset over it.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

'Good idea, David." Sam agrees, following the shaggy dog back out into the living room.
"It's all for everyone to share, David." Fletcher explains as David unpacks the food. "The lasagne is a vegetarian lasagne, the herb bread is made with margarine instead of butter so it's safe for vegetarians as well as you meat eaters and the meatballs are obviously meat and they have a pet-friendly Neapolitan sauce to pour over them. and the bread sticks are obviously just bread sticks so anyone can have those too." The two does take the plates David passes them and perch on various boxes to eat, thanking the dog.

"Ever had meatballs or spaghetti, Scruff? There's kind of a technique to eatin' de pasta wit'out gettin' dirty."

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, we got lettuce. We could make you a sandwich with lettuce and timothy if you want. Pitchpipe, this is my wife, Kyndra. Kyndra, this is Pitchpipe, Fletcher's friend."
"Well, hey there, hon! Ain't you a cutie? You and Fletcher will be such a sweet couple! You want margarine in that sandwich of yours? Good thing I found the plates already." The tall lady grins as she fishes out plates, bread and sandwich ingredients.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody whined at this response. She pushed her glass away from herself as she said, "Seriously? Please tell me the tap water is normal, at least." She never liked that flavored kind of water. She'd tried it once as a kitten and nearly vomited. It always tasted like it was... tainted, or impure. At the very least it just plain felt wrong for her. "And to answer your question, yes, I am new to California. My family moved here from Colorado for a job opportunity. Even though I had just made a cool new friend..." This last part she said bitterly and quiet, still upset over it.

it should be..
An who is this kewl new friend that you have found, or thought that you have found..

Rav meanwhile has gone into the restroom to check up on the small squirrel thing..
you felling better now?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody's eyes widened a bit at Blood's comment. "Well, someone has good hearing. Either that or I wasn't as quiet as I thought," she said as started absentmindedly tapped her fork against her plate. "As for the friend, it was a dog that had recently moved into our apartment building. A shih Tzu named Gabriel. He was the first dog to live there on account of dogs not being allowed. Why they changed it, I have no idea. Anyway, my parents gave me just enough time to meet him, get to know him, become friends, then announce the fact that we were moving. It's mostly the principle of the thing that gets me angry." She stopped taping her plate as she looked up and said, "Oh, sorry for rambling. Guess I didn't need to tell you that much, right?"
-Monokuma

Argent

Post by Argent »

Humans are so excitable! Pitchpipe is a little stunned at the welcome. Also, there's that sandwich thing again, like she's supposed to know what that is.

"Pleased ta meetcha, Kyndra, ah hope there's not too much sand in mah sandwich, ah prefer chewin' to keep mah choppers down."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff had been looking over the table. As Sam talked, he turned towards her with Spaghetti running from his mouth to the plate. "Yoo meen nut lyke this?" he said around the strands.
--------------------------------
David filled his plate with meatballs and spaghetti.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Sand. Good one!" Kyndra giggles.
"You mean you actually ain't never had a sandwich? Heh. Girl, we better educate you. A sandwich is just two bits o' bread with somethin' in between. Do ye like bread?"

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. Not quite. That's a bit messy." Fletcher grins at the raccoon. "Look how David does it."
"See how he twirls the fork?" Setting her plate aside, Sam leans over to Scruff and gently takes his paws in hers, helping him get the feel for twisting the pasta around the utensil.
"Like dat. Tink you can do dat?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Bread's OK if it ain't too dry. Sure, ah'll give it a go."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal walked along with Yukon and placed an order alongside him. Afterwards he stood awkwardly, unsure of what to say to Yukon, his mind drawing a blank. He thought for a moment before saying the first thing that came to his mind, "So... today's been rather calm, hasn't it?"
-------------------------------------------------------

Jay hesitated to answer David, not even sure what a lasagna was, and became even more confused by Fletcher's description of it. Deciding not to take too long she nodded, "I, ah, I guess I could go for it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David took a plate of the lasagne over to Jay and gave it to her, along with a fork. "Never got on with Courgettes myself," he confessed, "but that's probably just me. If you've not tried it before, watch Fletcher, eh?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff struggled to master the technique, almost impaling the plate at one point. But he grew confident enough that he soon had a ball of Spaghetti too large for his mouth on the fork.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: She stopped taping her plate as she looked up and said, "Oh, sorry for rambling. Guess I didn't need to tell you that much, right?"

No you didn't... but it seems you needed too.
It may not mean anything, but you seem to be getting along with Rav.
Who is usually not fawn of felines at all.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Really?" Melody asks, a slightly surprised. "You could have fooled me." She waved toward the surfer and said, "Sir, can please have tap water? I don't really like flavored water." and turned back Blood as she continued, "He's really nice, and he has treated both you and me similarly, so I thought that he was like this to everyone."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher's tall ear and then the doe's head swivel to face David, interrupting her conversation with Alphabites.
"Hmm? Sorry, David? Did you say my name?"

Meanwhile, Sam borrows Scruff's fork again and gently shakes the massive lump of spaghetti off the utensil.
"Good effort. You just need to get less pasta on de fork so you can fit it in your mout, dat's all. Try not putting the fork quite so deep into de spaghetti, or maybe try working from the side of the plate inwards." she suggests, demonstrating the technique again before helping herself to another slice of herb bread.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, nothing, Fletch," David said casually. "I wasn't sure if Jay had had Lasagne before so I suggested she watch you to see how to cut it?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the second attempt, Scruff did better but spattered Bolognese sauce around a bit of the room and his own jacket.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay took the plate, "Ah, thank you." She gave it a sniff, feeling the heat off it she decided to let it cool before attempting to eat. She turned at the sound of her name and nodded, "I've had a... um, limited pallet."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon nodded slightly, "I suppose. Met a lot of new people which was pretty nice. I wouldn't mind a little more action tomorrow though. Maybe some adventures, how about you? How'd today fare with you?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Really?" Melody asks, a slightly surprised. "You could have fooled me." She waved toward the surfer and said, "Sir, can please have tap water? I don't really like flavored water." and turned back Blood as she continued, "He's really nice, and he has treated both you and me similarly, so I thought that he was like this to everyone."

The Hippi dippi dude brings a new glass of tap water..

he does like to spread his crazy around.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Hm? Crazy?" Melody asked before taking a drink of her water. Oh, so much better! "He seemed alright to me. Then again, I couldn't really be described as normal at all, so I guess I could believe he's insane."
-Monokuma

MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

( I will be temporarily be using bold for Moony's owner ) A White pickup truck drives in from the big city, with boxes of many sizes in the back and a white trailer following behind. It drives down the road slowly as to avoid causing issues due to the trailer as it heads to the 83rd house.
"Wake up Moony, we're here!" says Moony's male owner, who shall be refered to as 'dad' from now on. "I'm awake, I'm awake" mumbled Moony, as the truck backs into the driveway "I'm going to unhitch the trailer, then we'll go to Dairy Queen, lets see if they sell chicken strips." shouts Dad, as he unhitches the trailer "Then we'll come and unpack".
"Thanks Dad!" Moony shouts back, and then he gets out and stretches. "I really could do with a stretch" Moony says to himself.
After a few minutes, Moony's dad yells at Moony, "Im going to get us some food, be back in ten minutes! Your computer is in the back!"
Moony grins as he grabs his computer from the truck and shuts the door, the computer is a black Intel laptop.
He waves as the truck drives off towards Dairyqueen before sitting down in the grass and getting on his computer, only to find it dead Oh come on. i dont have the keys to the house nor my charger...
Moony flops back in the nice, green grass, and waits.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

After a while Tribble stepped outbof his stall, unsteady and queesy. He didn't say a word, his fur was slick and stick to him in places. He still walked a little uneasy, and tries to find one of his friends to help him back to the place with the stuff... table.
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony gets up "The Dairy Queen is just on the other side of town, ah well, i can walk and meet my dad there.", He gets up and bends down to grab his laptop, carrying with one arm, glued to his side as he heads off towards the Dairy Queen
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No problem, Jay. Trying new things is always fun. But if you don't like it then that's fine. We can find you something else. I find it easiest to just keep cutting the corners off my lasagne but it doesn't matter really how you do it. Some like to cut strips and that's fine too. So just do whatever you want." Fletcher advises.

"Eheh. Good effort, Scruff." Sam grins, wiping sauce off her nose. "I tink you'll get de hang of it."

~~~~~~~~
Argent wrote:"Bread's OK if it ain't too dry. Sure, ah'll give it a go."
"Shouldn't be dry. It's fresh bread. I'll put margarine on it for you too." Kyndra builds Pitchpipe a sandwhich with lettuce, tomato and a generous handful of timothy pellets and passes it to her on a plate along with a glass of water before making herself and her husband identical sandwiches but with ham instead of the pellets.
"Pull up a pew." Caleb invites, gesturing to the dining table.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff chuckled as he ate.
David brought another forkful to his face and was about to put it in his mouth when there was another knock at the door. "Always when I'm eating," he said, putting the plate down on the table and excusing himself. "Ah," he said on opening the door, "it's the other beds. Remind me, I paid for set up as well? Good, good. Uh, this one in here, the other one in there." He pointed out the rooms and let the humans do their thing, bringing in the beds first. Scruff peeked in as they set up the first bed but started and hid behind Sam when greeted by one of the humans.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony arrives at the Dairy queen, only to walk right into his Dad "Whoa! Moony, what are you doing here? asked Moony's Dad, as he backed up. Moony was already looking up towards his dad. Oh! my PC was dead, so i decided to walk down here "That doesnt explain why your down here, but alright, get in the truck. Moony's dad says as he uses the carkeys to unlock the truck, before walking over to it and getting in the driver side. Ill walk home, i could do with a good stretch says Moony as he also walks over and puts his computer in the back seat. He waits for his dad to drive off before walking home.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Hm? Crazy?" Melody asked before taking a drink of her water. Oh, so much better! "He seemed alright to me. Then again, I couldn't really be described as normal at all, so I guess I could believe he's insane."

Were working on making him less insane.. even if it drives me insane..
22xander wrote:After a while Tribble stepped outbof his stall, unsteady and queesy. He didn't say a word, his fur was slick and stick to him in places. He still walked a little uneasy, and tries to find one of his friends to help him back to the place with the stuff... table.

Rav follows after him again..
I didn't know you were a show animal too! you got a walk on the board walk coming up and need to keep your weight down??
Tilting his head off to the side..
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble took the dog's arm. "My digestive system can't handle butter..." he said, looking a little weak. "And I don't usualy eat treat food like that, so I have no self control."
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

"Dad, I'm here!" says Moony as he rushes up. Certainly you should go explore town while I unpack, try and get to know everyone
Ah, alright dad he replies before walking off again
(I'm believe you all are at 'the wall'? )
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"You could try to find a psychiatrist. They might be able to help some." Melody said, thinking it would be nice to help. "Or, if worse comes to worse, you could get him to a insane asylum." she continued casually, like it was a completely thing to say. When she saw the Tribble and Rav returning, she immediately said, "Hey Tribble. Feeling any better?"

(And yes, we are at The Wall.)
-Monokuma

MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony arrives at The Wall, curious about the mini pet gathering going on, he walks in. huh, neat place, maybe I can get a drink... Moony pulls at his collar, attempting to grab something, only for a blue patch with loose stitches and 10 dollars to fall off of it. If only Mom was still here, she's be able to fix it. Moony mumbles to himself as he picks up the patch and the 10 dollars
(a description of the place would help dramatically)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Pull up a pew." Caleb invites, gesturing to the dining table.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I need a wash?"
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Moony heads over to the counter (or where ever I buy beverages) Ill have a sparkling water, lemon lime, please. Moony dishes out his bill and gets 6 dollars back, and his drink Thank you! he states as he goes to find a table (first person to fall dibs gets me at there table, Im working towards getting convinced going so I can develop a true personality)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh? Oh, no, that's just an expression. A pew is a seat in a church. It just means feel free to sit down, that's all. I learned that from an Australian friend and I liked it since I'm a pastor and all." Caleb explains, pulling out a chair and gallantly helping his guest and then his wife seat themselves.

~~~~~~~~
"I tink they do that deliberately, David." Sam giggles before turning to Scruff and smiling. "It's all right, Scruff. You can look and even say hi if you want. Dey won't hurt you. Dey ain't animal control."
"Oh yeah." Fletcher agrees. "Telemarketers always seem to know when you're eating. Are they as bad in England as they are over here, David? And Sam's right, Scruff. You should relax."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

uum, mind if I sit here? Moony asks Blood politely as he points at the remaining chair. (if these chairs are ferret sized, void) Everywhere else is full..
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MoonyTheDwarf wrote: (a description of the place would help dramatically)

The Wall is like an Internet Cafe for animals. With booths around the otter walls, tables in the center floor area, and a counter section around the coffee area.
They try to make safe foods for the animals, But as the animals get more exotic, basically beyond dogs and cats, the staff has less knowledge of what might poison them..

MoonyTheDwarf wrote: uum, mind if I sit here? Moony asks Blood politely as he points at the remaining chair. (if these chairs are ferret sized, void) Everywhere else is full..

Blood looks up from gnawing on his bone, deliberately crunching it as the new cat comes up.
I don't mind, as long as the lady cat doesn't mind..
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Well, I say, off with his head!" Melody said as she slammed a fist against the table. She let out a laugh, then said, "I'm just kidding. You can sit here if you want. I don't mind."
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble stumbled back to the table with David on his arm, attempting to smooth out his now matted fur a little. "Captain on bridge." he said with a smile, taking a long drought from the cat's drink, the only one that didn't smell funny. "Hello new person, your interesting ain't ya." he said to moony before leaning into Day. "Can you tell me what he is? He looks like a rodent to me right now, but I'm so sick he could be a mastif and I couldn't tell ya the difference."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:Tribble stumbled back to the table with Ravage on his arm, attempting to smooth out his now matted fur a little. "Captain on bridge." he said with a smile, taking a long drought from the cat's drink, the only one that didn't smell funny. "Hello new person, your interesting ain't ya." he said to moony before leaning into Day. "Can you tell me what he is? He looks like a rodent to me right now, but I'm so sick he could be a mastif and I couldn't tell ya the difference."

Rav looks around..
I don't see any Captains.

He lays his ears back at finding a new feline at the table..
You starting a cat collection?He asks Blood as he sits back down..
Blood just shrugs
MoonyTheDwarf

Post by MoonyTheDwarf »

Im new here... i wonder when my dad will finish unpacking. Says moony, curiously. Anyways, my name is moon, nice to meet you, would they happen to sell shrimp or oysters here?
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"No idea." Melody said as she took another sip of water. When she was done, she asked, So, you just moved here too? Where are you from? I'm from Colorado myself."
-Monokuma