HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ab...absolutely, ma'am!" Francis said enthusiastically. "But, uh, is there a toilet nearby first?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ab...absolutely, ma'am!" Francis said enthusiastically. "But, uh, is there a toilet nearby first?"
Chuckling, she pointed at a door at the corner to the right. "Too much excitement in one day, eh?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Very true, ma'am," Francis said. "I'll be right back!" So saying he vanished in the direction pointed and reappeared a few minutes later, walking with more comfort.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux turned and bowed to the human behind him, taking her hand and kissing it. "Well, ma'am, I suppose I am in your debt. Dat would have been rather messy I suppose." He looked up at her, shivering as she pet his neck. "Ms. Sandine was it? May I ask why why you're vouching for me? I am, a'course, flattered and charmed, but their has got to be a reason why hasn't their?" His smile was filled with sharp teeth, but he managed to pull it off in a smooth way under his fedora hat.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The sisters turned at the voice, Tee unsure what to really make of the cat, though the tone of voice put her at ease. The two approached the cat, Tee taking the paw with her own and shaking it, "Nice to meet you Nessie, name's Tome Taylor, though I'm mostly known as Tee."

Delilah gave a small curtsy like motion, "And I am Delilah. Might I ask what S44 is all about? Seems different from most nicknames I've heard."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"If it is alright with you, may I introduce myself to her now?" Reginlad asked the Elen-Unit. He felt much better now then after that other dog tried to start a fight with him, and he could even feel Bullet resting again. He better do it now before something else happened, "I am feeling fine now, and I believe it would be better to meet her sooner rather than later."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The man nodded to the ani-droid. "Thank you very much, ah, ma'am? It's our turn at the desk now. See you later. I think."
"Very good. It was a pleasure meeting you." Kelly bows, allowing the pair to depart before looking around the lobby again. She picks up a squirming ferret kit and plays with him to keep him occupied while his owners check in and fasten the band around his wrist before letting him leave with his family and a couple of tickets for the night's show.

A black dog with a fedora and a sly smile soon catches her attention and she observes him from a distance, curious as to what he'll do.

====================
"Heh, thanks, Hajime. I'd appreciate that... So are you a cook then? Just wondering since you know about food and all." Makani queries before looking back at Avery.
"Oh, this? Well, it's not food, that's for sure!" he quips. "Nah, it's supposed to be a nutritionally-balanced meal smoothie thingy. I'm diabetic, see, so I need to eat regularly and I was planning to find a restaurant and eat once I'm checked in but the very efficient droids here decided I'd need to eat sooner than that and brought me this to hold me over... Wanna try it?" he queries, offering the packet to the dog.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Very true, ma'am," Francis said. "I'll be right back!" So saying he vanished in the direction pointed and reappeared a few minutes later, walking with more comfort.
When Francis was back, Maud was holding out a new wristband. "This one automatically activates the Smart Surface Sensors. They are distributed all along the ship. Like having your own big, secret closet."
---
22xander wrote:Roux turned and bowed to the human behind him, taking her hand and kissing it. "Well, ma'am, I suppose I am in your debt. Dat would have been rather messy I suppose." He looked up at her, shivering as she pet his neck. "Ms. Sandine was it? May I ask why why you're vouching for me? I am, a'course, flattered and charmed, but their has got to be a reason why hasn't their?" His smile was filled with sharp teeth, but he managed to pull it off in a smooth way under his fedora hat.
The woman's finger run so slightly under his chin, lifting it gently. "I like teethy smiles, don't hide them to me. I like rogues, and you strike me as one who knows what he wants from life. And you deserve to be here. My nephew didn't."
---
Neon Icy Wings wrote:The sisters turned at the voice, Tee unsure what to really make of the cat, though the tone of voice put her at ease. The two approached the cat, Tee taking the paw with her own and shaking it, "Nice to meet you Nessie, name's Tome Taylor, though I'm mostly known as Tee."
Delilah gave a small curtsy like motion, "And I am Delilah. Might I ask what S44 is all about? Seems different from most nicknames I've heard."
"Because I am specimen S44, one of the successes of my creators, the Lunar People. My DNA's been recombined, specifically, so that I glow in the dark. I have been created as a rescue animal, hopefully the first of many. What about you?"
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"If it is alright with you, may I introduce myself to her now?" Reginlad asked the Elen-Unit. He felt much better now then after that other dog tried to start a fight with him, and he could even feel Bullet resting again. He better do it now before something else happened, "I am feeling fine now, and I believe it would be better to meet her sooner rather than later."
"Very good. Doctor Johansson just boarded. I will send for her at once." And her eyes shone for a moment.
---
At the registration line, the receiving Elen-Unit's eyes shone at the same time. Then she approached Avery and Jemmy. "Doctor Johansson, forgive me for interrupting: After registration is complete, there is a patient requiring your services. We understand the Jemmy unit is to be your assistant, is that correct?"
Last edited by valerio on Thu May 26, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I take it I can't turn this one off, Ma'am?" Francis grinned. "Wouldn't want to as it means something." He put the wristband on with aplomb and looked proud.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux gulped, looking up at her and grinning slightly more as she held his head up his head, blushing slightly."Well, why do you say your nephew doesn't deserve to be here?"He asked as she continued to caress his head, making him feel a little weak in the knees. "Cher, would you please accompany me to dinner? I would be much obliged for the opportunity to show my gratitude." He bowed to her with a blush and a smile, never meeting someone whom seemed so kind. He took her hand and kissed it again, smiling up to her as his tail wagged excitedly. He then used his general instincts, and fairly good nose, to motion and move to where their was the obvious smell and sound of food being prepared.
Last edited by 22xander on Thu May 26, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Thank you," Reginald said to the Elen. "Now, I would like to ask again, may I have information on some of the richer residents? Just their appearances and names, please, and I specifically mean those who aren't on this ship by way of the lottery and bought their way on. Again, I would prefer us getting income from more than just Ramona's paintings."
-Monokuma

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The two sisters looked at the cat in a bit of awe at the explanation of her name, Tee nodded at the story, feeling a bit of respect for the cat, "Impressive, sadly no interesting stories or factoids behind my name- well, maybe one or two, but that's for another time. And as for the eye, well, touchy story from when I was a stray that I am only half responsible for."

Delilah put a paw to her chin in interest, "Well that out does any of my interesting stories, let us hope there will be no need for rescuing, eh? So, for the sake of conversation, what is your station here in Apollo? We're simply tourists for now. Here to see the sights, meet the people, not drown. The whole usual package, you know.""
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I take it I can't turn this one off, Ma'am?" Francis grinned. "Wouldn't want to as it means something." He put the wristband on with aplomb and looked proud.
"Sorry, but given the level of security involved, my employees are those I keep under a tighter scrutiny. But don't worry, you'll not be living a second, secret life while on board. You can tell everything to your family, and have them sent to me in case they had something to say against it. Now, follow me: I warned your superior, and he really detests to wait."
---
22xander wrote:Roux gulped, looking up at her and grinning slightly more as she held his head up his head, blushing slightly."Well, why do you say your nephew doesn't deserve to be here?"He asked as she continued to caress his head, making him feel a little weak in the knees. "Cher, would you please accompany me to dinner? I would be much obliged for the opportunity to show my gratitude." He bowed to her with a blush and a smile, never meeting someone whom seemed so kind. He took her hand and kissed it again, smiling up to her as his tail wagged excitedly. He then used his general instincts, and fairly good nose, to motion and move to where their was the obvious smell and sound of food being prepared.
Her long hand touched his shoulder to stop him. "If you want to have a quick break on a buffet, please do, but after that please join me in my apartment. Deck K, 111. The real dinner will be served after Apollo City leaves and the first part of the party is done. By then, my date must be properly groomed. Ever tried a Jacuzzi?" She asked in a purr.
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Thank you," Reginald said to the Elen. "Now, I would like to ask again, may I have information on some of the richer residents? Just their appearances and names, please, and I specifically mean those who aren't on this ship by way of the lottery and bought their way on. Again, I would prefer us getting income from more than just Ramona's paintings."
Again the car stopped slowly. Then Elen's gaze went absent for a moment, before she spoke out her reply.
"Barons, Jason. Investor. Potential candidate for secretarial job."
"Carter, Daniel Elmer and Cartwright, Daniel Eustace. Founders and heads of Globalcomm Publinetwork Advertisement. Looking for applicants for personal assistant."
"DelaSangre, Estrella. Daughter to Ricardo DelaSangre, tourism tycoon. Potential candidate for secreterial job."
"Foster, Martin J.. Founder of the World Animal Aid Netowrk. Potential candidate for assistance in cubsitting."
"Gordon, Alfred Galbraith. Investor. Potential candidate for assistance to his pet leopard.
"Gottschalk, Maud. Head of Security Department of Apollo City. Heiress to Raimund Gottschalk, CEO of Gottschalk Techonologies and Entertainment. Potential candidate for a majordomo in her domestic needs."
"Hassid, Sandor Halem. Owner of the African-based Equity Food Trade Network. Potential candidate for assistance to his pet dog."
"Hunters, Clarice. Heiress to the fortunes of the Hunters Motor Company. Potential candidate for assistance in daily needs."
"Karahalios, Kloe and Adelphos. Noblefolk. Potential candidates for assistance to their pet dog."
"Marsh, Kevin Fitzgerald. Founder and CEO of Alliance Tag Security. Potential candidate for assistance to his pet cat."
"Warreck & Verde Attorney at laws. Currently looking for applicants at secretary job."
"Please note that, though there are equally and richer persons and families aboard, I selected for you those who might prefer the daily help of a living animal rather than an ani-droid. Was my answer helpful to your needs?"
---
Neon Icy Wings wrote:The two sisters looked at the cat in a bit of awe at the explanation of her name, Tee nodded at the story, feeling a bit of respect for the cat, "Impressive, sadly no interesting stories or factoids behind my name- well, maybe one or two, but that's for another time. And as for the eye, well, touchy story from when I was a stray that I am only half responsible for."
Delilah put a paw to her chin in interest, "Well that out does any of my interesting stories, let us hope there will be no need for rescuing, eh? So, for the sake of conversation, what is your station here in Apollo? We're simply tourists for now. Here to see the sights, meet the people, not drown. The whole usual package, you know.""
"Well, Mom decided that I was getting too much stress after three years of working around the world. So we conceded ourselves a vacation. I've heard there is a good theatrical company aboard, I could join them for special effects.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"I-I-I..." He stammered, a little confused and bewildered, never having been treated so kind. "I think food can wait, I should be good on that regard, but I need to find my cabin so that I can put my few positions somewhere..." He looked her up and down and his fingers tapped at his side. He cleared his throat as he thought, trying to get ahold of himself. "Chere, that sounds like a wonderful idea. In fact, if you would pardon my leaving my bag in your quarters for a time, I would be happy to just go with you now."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of...of course, ma'am," Francis said, putting his handpaws behind his back and following the chief. He tried to remember what his mom had told him - chest out, ears straight, no whipping of the tail - as they went through the level.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat May 28, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"It will definitely do. Tha-" Reginald's mind went to a crashing halt when he realized one of the names the Elen had said. "I am very sorry, but can you please repeat one of their names? The third one?" he wasn't sure if he'd heard her correctly, and he hoped that he didn't. If he had heard that name, then there was definitely something he had to worry about now. Even if Estrella DelaSangre had not partaken in her sister's line of work, he didn't think he could trust anyone from that family. It was a family that even managed to scare Bullet, who Reginald could feel was slightly panicking, with Ramona and Boxer right beside him. He could only hope he had misheard, and it was another Mexican woman who was the daughter of a tourism tycoon.
Last edited by AnimeNerd88 on Sat May 28, 2016 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Monokuma

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, thanks, Hajime. I'd appreciate that... So are you a cook then? Just wondering since you know about food and all." Makani queries before looking back at Avery.
"I was not programmed to be a cook, only a waiter, Makani-sama" Hajime answered truthfully. "However, a good waiter has to know everything about the food they're serving their patrons to cater to everyone's needs to the fullest."

He then pointed with an open palm towards James. "However, some of my colleagues are built with both the capabilities of both a waiter and a cook, like James over there. I would highly recommend his services if you want a private dining experience at your residences; he is a very skilled chef, and an even more skilled pun master."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Delilah nodded, "Well, after three years, I'd say you've earned some sort of rest."

Tee shrugged at the activity part, "We're still learning the ropes of this place, so we don't exactly know what we're gonna do here. We were planning on grabbing some food in a bit, but that's about as far we've thought ahead."
valerio

Post by valerio »

22xander wrote:"I-I-I..." He stammered, a little confused and bewildered, never having been treated so kind. "I think food can wait, I should be good on that regard, but I need to find my cabin so that I can put my few positions somewhere..." He looked her up and down and his fingers tapped at his side. He cleared his throat as he thought, trying to get ahold of himself. "Chere, that sounds like a wonderful idea. In fact, if you would pardon my leaving my bag in your quarters for a time, I would be happy to just go with you now."
"Now, that's the answer I wanted to hear. Come, let us go take the tube." It was a few step before they found themselves under the shade, but when it happened..Sadine's skin turned caucasian! At the same time, her heir went from black to blonde!
Oblivious to that change, she asked, "And what is it that you carry, in that bag? A musical instrument?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of...of course, ma'am," Francis said, putting his handpaws behind his back and following the chief. He tried to remember what his mom had told him - chest out, ears straight, no whipping of the tail - as they went through the level.
There were chairs, desks with glass surfaces...but they were being scarcely used. In fact, every man and animal working at the cube-shaped open space was basically standing in their own designated post, all geared up like Tom Cruise in "Minority Report", using their gloves and mikes to create and modify fluxes of data.
"As you can imagine," Maud said to Francis as they proceeded along one of the stairs crossing in that beehive, "here at Apollo City we deal with more than our own internal security. Here at the Sancta Sanctorum, we process intelligence data as contractors for several of our own passengers. This is a mobile intelligence network, the first of its kind. If you're interested in career opportunity in this field, this is the right place. Hey, Zap," she greeted a smooth-grey Weimaraner working at double the speed of his colleagues. "Found an extraterrestrial infiltrator today?"
The dog didn't stop moving, though his eyes followed the woman. "Getting closer and closer, ma'am. When this baby will stop by Meriweather Island, I'll prove you several theories."
"I count on it, agent Zapruder," she said. Then, to Francis, "He was named after the guy who shot the attack to Kennedy in Dallas. His parents are huge conspiracy and mystery buffs, but only their dog showed the intelligence to discern science from telltale. You'll find him an...interesting company. But here we are," she said after thei left the Sanctorum's core. They found themselves in front of a door marked "GALLANT, T. - HEAD OF FIELD SECURITY".
The door slid open and a deep growl came from the poorly lit interior. "Watch it, kitten:You do *not* want to mess with him"
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"It will definitely do. Tha-" Reginald's mind went to a crashing halt when he realized one of the names the Elen had said. "I am very sorry, but can you please repeat one of their names? The third one?" he wasn't sure if he'd heard her correctly, and he hoped that he didn't. If he had heard that name, then there was definitely something he had to worry about now. Even if Estrella DelaSangre had not partaken in her deceased sister's line of work, he didn't think he could trust anyone from that family. It was a family that even managed to scare Bullet, who Reginald could feel was slightly panicking, with Ramona and Boxer right beside him. He could only hope he had misheard, and it was another Mexican woman who was the daughter of a tourism tycoon.
"DelaSangre, Estrella. Daughter to Ricardo DelaSangre, tourism tycoon. I see that to this name is associated a high level of stress. Can I be informed why? I can assure you, Sir, we would not let anyone dangerous to animal or with precedents in animal abuse aboard this ship, but if someone of the kind slipped we must be notified so that security can intervene and promptly deal with this matter."
---
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Delilah nodded, "Well, after three years, I'd say you've earned some sort of rest."
Tee shrugged at the activity part, "We're still learning the ropes of this place, so we don't exactly know what we're gonna do here. We were planning on grabbing some food in a bit, but that's about as far we've thought ahead."
Nessie raised the arm with the wristband and said, "Where to the closer restaurant?" She aked to the gadget. Then she giggled, "Ok, it sounds silly, but--Yowza!" she jumped when the display read ELEVATOR 18 TO DECK D LEFT DOOR STRAIGHT AHEAD. BON APPETIT
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux blinked and stared at her, he was just as confused about this as about everything else but was more anxious to answer her questions then to ask any. "Oh, yeah, I keep my Trumpet in their along with a couple sets of cards and some charms I've found useful over the years." He rubbed his paw on his hat, the band of which had a playing card stuck in it. Still, he just smiled at her, sitting next to her when they came to a place to sit down. "I was never the type to have many worldly possessions, just the tools of the trades. Gambling, Voodoo, music, and a some tricks with cooking but I don't have much for that except a few signature spices." His tail wagged as he sat next to her, smiling as his legs didn't reach the floor of the thing.
valerio

Post by valerio »

22xander wrote:Roux blinked and stared at her, he was just as confused about this as about everything else but was more anxious to answer her questions then to ask any. "Oh, yeah, I keep my Trumpet in their along with a couple sets of cards and some charms I've found useful over the years." He rubbed his paw on his hat, the band of which had a playing card stuck in it. Still, he just smiled at her, sitting next to her when they came to a place to sit down. "I was never the type to have many worldly possessions, just the tools of the trades. Gambling, Voodoo, music, and a some tricks with cooking but I don't have much for that except a few signature spices." His tail wagged as he sat next to her, smiling as his legs didn't reach the floor of the thing.
While the tube ran along the ship, toward the bow, Selinda looked even the more admired. Cooking, music and magic...so many talents in such a lovely person." She reached out and squeezed his paw. "What music do you play, beautiful rogue?"
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

valerio wrote:"DelaSangre, Estrella. Daughter to Ricardo DelaSangre, tourism tycoon. I see that to this name is associated a high level of stress. Can I be informed why? I can assure you, Sir, we would not let anyone dangerous to animal or with precedents in animal abuse aboard this ship, but if someone of the kind slipped we must be notified so that security can intervene and promptly deal with this matter."
"No, no, you do not need to get the authorities involved. It is only the actions of her sister that are illegal. It is just that the family itself frightens us." Reginald said in an attempt to calm his own nerves. They had been lucky enough to have never crossed paths with anyone in that family, and he was a hundred percent sure that none of them wanted to. Even if Estrella never got involved in her family's "business", he had a good feeling that one, if not all the others, would object to this. "Now, I believe the ones that would interest me are Mr. Foster, Mr. Gordon, Mr. Hassid, Mrs. Hunters, Mr. and Mrs. Karahalios, and Mr. Marsh, as I would prefer to not be a secretary of some sort." He quickly thought about it for a minute, then he said, "Is there a way for you to contact Mr. and Mrs. Karahalios for a possible job interview after the meeting with Dr.Johansson? I think I would like to work for them."
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

valerio wrote: While the tube ran along the ship, toward the bow, Selinda looked even the more admired. Cooking, music and magic...so many talents in such a lovely person." She reached out and squeezed his paw. "What music do you play, beautiful rogue?"
"Cher, I play jazz, and I plan on making beautiful music while I'm here." He smiled at her and tapped the horn at his side, holding her hand until they got to their destination. He was already enjoying this encounter, as well as this whole ordeal. "I learned to play music as a puppy in the carnaval parades and on the streets, same place I learned to win at cards and cook up something delicious. And as for magic, you don't scam people for most of your life without picking up a few tricks." Soon they arrived at her residence, and he followed her as she lead him into her room.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis looked into the darkness and waited for his eyes to adjust a little before he stepped into the room. He figured a little intimidation was being asked for so he decided to fake it. "H...Hello, S...sir?" he stammered as he moved further into the room, towards the occupant. He kept his handpaws behind his back.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Neon Icy Wings wrote:The two sisters looked at the cat in a bit of awe at the explanation of her name, Tee nodded at the story, feeling a bit of respect for the cat, "Impressive, sadly no interesting stories or factoids behind my name- well, maybe one or two, but that's for another time. And as for the eye, well, touchy story from when I was a stray that I am only half responsible for."
"Well, Mom decided that I was getting too much stress after three years of working around the world. So we conceded ourselves a vacation. I've heard there is a good theatrical company aboard, I could join them for special effects.
Kelly is distracted from the dog by the discussion of the theatre and she hurries to catch up to the group before they disappear to the restaurant.
"Excuse me, ladies. I do apologise for the interruption." she interjects with a polite bow.
"My name is Kelly Doyle, Usher Anidroid First Class for the Doyle Theatre Group. I apologise for having overheard your conversation but I believe I heard someone mention that they were interested in joining the theatrical company aboard this ship. As it happens, we do currently have an opening and as I am not just an usher but also the personal droid of Johannes Doyle, the owner of our company I am authorised to speak on behalf of him. May I enquire as to what sort of experience you have in the dramatic arts?"

====================
"Ah, I see. Well, I reckon you'd be a good waiter with that kind of knowledge. Wait... Can you taste foods so you know what matches them? Or do you jsut have to download things to your database?" The cat looks back at James, still holding the packet out to Avery.
"Chef and pun master, hey? As long as he doesn't combine the two and hit me with a custard pie that sounds like fun!" he grins, waving the jackal droid over.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"No, no, you do not need to get the authorities involved. It is only the actions of her sister that are illegal. It is just that the family itself frightens us." Reginald said in an attempt to calm his own nerves. They had been lucky enough to have never crossed paths with anyone in that family, and he was a hundred percent sure that none of them wanted to. Even if Estrella never got involved in her family's "business", he had a good feeling that one, if not all the others, would object to this. "Now, I believe the ones that would interest me are Mr. Foster, Mr. Gordon, Mr. Hassid, Mrs. Hunters, Mr. and Mrs. Karahalios, and Mr. Marsh, as I would prefer to not be a secretary of some sort." He quickly thought about it for a minute, then he said, "Is there a way for you to contact Mr. and Mrs. Karahalios for a possible job interview after the meeting with Dr.Johansson? I think I would like to work for them."
"I will get in touch with them and see if they are interested in your services." The car started again, soon stopping by the medical ward. The doors opened. "The doctor will be with you. In the meantime, please use the waiting room to relax. Ask the reception, we have everything you need to such purpose. Have a nice day."
---
22xander wrote:"Cher, I play jazz, and I plan on making beautiful music while I'm here." He smiled at her and tapped the horn at his side, holding her hand until they got to their destination. He was already enjoying this encounter, as well as this whole ordeal. "I learned to play music as a puppy in the carnaval parades and on the streets, same place I learned to win at cards and cook up something delicious. And as for magic, you don't scam people for most of your life without picking up a few tricks." Soon they arrived at her residence, and he followed her as she lead him into her room.
"Welcome to my humble abode. Please make yourself comfortable, while I prepare the Jacuzzi. Oh, and when I call you do not forget to bring your horn. In the meantime, you may have a snack from the fridge: It's in the kitchen, first door to the right."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis looked into the darkness and waited for his eyes to adjust a little before he stepped into the room. He figured a little intimidation was being asked for so he decided to fake it. "H...Hello, S...sir?" he stammered as he moved further into the room, towards the occupant. He kept his handpaws behind his back.
"So...you are the cub who dared to disable one of our security features and got a job for that, eh?" the voice kept growling from behind the chair.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Kelly is distracted from the dog by the discussion of the theatre and she hurries to catch up to the group before they disappear to the restaurant.
"Excuse me, ladies. I do apologise for the interruption." she interjects with a polite bow.
"My name is Kelly Doyle, Usher Anidroid First Class for the Doyle Theatre Group. I apologise for having overheard your conversation but I believe I heard someone mention that they were interested in joining the theatrical company aboard this ship. As it happens, we do currently have an opening and as I am not just an usher but also the personal droid of Johannes Doyle, the owner of our company I am authorised to speak on behalf of him. May I enquire as to what sort of experience you have in the dramatic arts?"
"Just like wish come true," the cat said with her polite tone. "Nessie Shore. And to be honest, I do not have experience in theater, but as a rescue animal I must know how to play a role to help people relax in a crisis. Plus, I am good at acrobatics, in fact I am designed to be even more flexible than normal cats. And I have an excellent memory, having to learn on the spot the schematics of a wrecked place. And I just love theater, I thought I had the abilities to learn the job."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis thought he'd add a little tremble but he wasn't sure if it was too much. "Not... not like I, er, didn't have to, um, learn a few tricks, s...sir." He did hope the grin wasn't showing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux nodded, smiling at her as she walked away. "Ok cher, I'd be happy to." He said, trying to figure out what it was that he should do. He walked around, marveling at the pure cleanliness of the suite, he hoped he wouldn't shed to much on her stuff. He walked into the kitchen and looked at what she had to eat, he wondered if she had any whiskey... It would certainly be nice to give her a taste of his home style cooking. He made a couple of homebrew drinks, with whiskey if he could find any. They were made like smoothies in a glass, topped with a bay leaf, made with some apples and strawberries. Inside he'd added some special spices, that included curry powder, mint, and just a little bit of chocolate that wasn't enough to make him sick. He continued to make these, and get out his trumpet, until he heard her call for him.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

valerio wrote:"I will get in touch with them and see if they are interested in your services." The car started again, soon stopping by the medical ward. The doors opened. "The doctor will be with you. In the meantime, please use the waiting room to relax. Ask the reception, we have everything you need to such purpose. Have a nice day."
"Thank you," Reginald said as he exited the car. He watched it drive off, sighed and then went inside the medical ward. Boxer and Bullet managed to calm down, but it seemed Ramona was remembering the fact that she'd gotten them there and now she wanted to come out and explore. He pulled out his notepad and pen from his part of their collar and started writing, explaining what had happened since the last time she was in control. He didn't need her to wander off and have poor Dr. Johansson think they were really some stupid prankster that was actually normal. Once he was finished, he put his pen back and sat in one of the provided chairs, keeping the notepad in his lap. He would've tried to get her out manually, but he felt slightly drowsy. They must not have slept in a while, Ramona being to excited to do so and himself being busy with that Elen Unit. As he was drifting off to sleep, he hoped to all hope that it would be Ramona who took control the next time.
-Monokuma

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

kurowolfe wrote:"I'm thankful for the grace that you have bestowed upon me, Avery-sama," the otter replied. Another peck of his lips on her hand, and he stood back up, still gingerly holding it. "A beautiful name, signifying wisdom and guidance among the people, a beacon in times of despair."
"Aww, well if I've ever met a gentle-droid, you would be one Hajime. I'll recommend your waitering services to anyone I happen to know looking for some top-notch service!" The canine giggled softly, taking her hand back respectfully after a second or so had passed

(OOC: Hajime knows more information about my character's name then I do! ^w^)
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, thanks, Hajime. I'd appreciate that... So are you a cook then? Just wondering since you know about food and all." Makani queries before looking back at Avery.
"Oh, this? Well, it's not food, that's for sure!" he quips. "Nah, it's supposed to be a nutritionally-balanced meal smoothie thingy. I'm diabetic, see, so I need to eat regularly and I was planning to find a restaurant and eat once I'm checked in but the very efficient droids here decided I'd need to eat sooner than that and brought me this to hold me over... Wanna try it?" he queries, offering the packet to the dog.
"Ooh! Yes please!" Avery smiled, happily taking the packet from Makani and taking a sip. As she drank her expression slowly changed from delighted... To perplexed... "Hmm..." She replied, "You know, for all the nutrition that this supplement had, you'd figure they'd see taste as a important factor..." She smacked her lips, sharing the feline's feelings for the drink and hands the cat back his packet. "Thanks for sharing!"
valerio wrote:At the registration line, the receiving Elen-Unit's eyes shone at the same time. Then she approached Avery and Jemmy. "Doctor Johansson, forgive me for interrupting: After registration is complete, there is a patient requiring your services. We understand the Jemmy unit is to be your assistant, is that correct?"
"Oh! Of course! Wow, didn't expect to be on duty so soon." She grinned, her tail wagging happily as she addressed the Elen unit. "And yes! He'll be there to help me monitor and observe my patients. We'll be right over once we're finished with registration." She nods. "Oh, and if possible can you please give me the medical file and any references or information you have on this patient?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis thought he'd add a little tremble but he wasn't sure if it was too much. "Not... not like I, er, didn't have to, um, learn a few tricks, s...sir." He did hope the grin wasn't showing.
Maud smiled. "I'm sorry, Chief Gallant, but you're not scaring him at all."
"Oh doggie lords in the seventh heaven bless you I couldnt stand it anymore!" it was so sudden the passage from that deep, almost gravely voice, to a yappish, nearly neurotic happy voice, that one could think it had been another person speaking so far...
Surely not the tiny Miniature Pinscher that was revealed as the chair turned. He was grinning wide. And as soon as the chair had stopped turning, the dog in blue jacket hopped onto the desk top and offered his paw. "Captain Tobee Gallant and believe me Im so happy that there are people like you who can make themselves useful straight on the spot."
---
And when the dolg walked into the bathroom, he found Sandine...inside the foam-filled bathtub. Hand towels and pet shampoo were already lined up by the tub. "Well well well, looks like I have my own barman as well. Is there no end to your talent, mon cher? Now off with collar and hat, you don't want to spoil them."
---
Roarin wrote:"Oh! Of course! Wow, didn't expect to be on duty so soon." She grinned, her tail wagging happily as she addressed the Elen unit. "And yes! He'll be there to help me monitor and observe my patients. We'll be right over once we're finished with registration." She nods. "Oh, and if possible can you please give me the medical file and any references or information you have on this patient?"
Elen nodded. "I am transferring data to your assistant. The Jemmy-unit will provide to report to you with more discretion."
A moment later, Jemmy nodded. "Transfer complete. We can complete registration now." The genet droid pointed at the desk, where another Elen unit was waiting for Avery.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis took it all in and the grin grew broader as he shook the little hand earnestly. "I'm always willing to try, sir," he said. "At whatever task I'm set."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun May 29, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux gulped , looking up at her and blushing. He took his hat off readily enough but he was a little reluctant about his collar. Slowly his hands moved to his neck and slipped the collar off, blushing feirsly. He put it down at the side of the large tub, along with his trumpet, and with a little slight of hand a deck of playing cards were also put of the way of being harmed by the water. Finally he steped into the tub, picking up the tray of drinks and moving it closer to hand.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Roarin wrote:"Aww, well if I've ever met a gentle-droid, you would be one Hajime. I'll recommend your waitering services to anyone I happen to know looking for some top-notch service!" The canine giggled softly, taking her hand back respectfully after a second or so had passed.
"It would be my pleasure, Avery-sama," Hajime replied. He released her hand just as she started to pull it back as well.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, I see. Well, I reckon you'd be a good waiter with that kind of knowledge. Wait... Can you taste foods so you know what matches them? Or do you jsut have to download things to your database?" The cat looks back at James, still holding the packet out to Avery.
"Chef and pun master, hey? As long as he doesn't combine the two and hit me with a custard pie that sounds like fun!" he grins, waving the jackal droid over.
The waiter closed his eyes in contemplation. "Unfortunately, I was not equipped with the hardware needed to be able to ingest them. I am, however, built with a augmented emotions core engine, which allows me to emulate the taste and flavour of food within my periphery with feedback from my analytical sensors. Cross-checking these data with the ones already inside my database allows for a more accurate description of our dishes here."

He chuckled a little with Makani's remark over the jackal. "He is an earnest man, and he knows better than to inflict pain, both physical and towards your funny bone."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis took it all in and the grin grew broader as he shook the little hand earnestly. "I'm always willing to try, sir," he said. "At whatever task I'm set."
"Very good because your field job will be walking around taking impressions recording anything you find strange and on top of all never disturb me with trivialities as you can see Im quite busy yap yap!" Tobee turned the screen to show the constant data influx. "Any question ask them your supervisor sergeant its been a pleasure now off you go go." And he waved the paw of dismissal at the cat.
---
22xander wrote:Roux gulped , looking up at her and blushing. He took his hat off readily enough but he was a little reluctant about his collar. Slowly his hands moved to his neck and slipped the collar off, blushing feirsly. He put it down at the side of the large tub, along with his trumpet, and with a little slight of hand a deck of playing cards were also put of the way of being harmed by the water. Finally he steped into the tub, picking up the tray of drinks and moving it closer to hand.
Sandine took a glass and sipped it. Her expression was one of intense pleasure. Hmm, oh my: I should definitely put a word for you to a bar lounge. Is this a recipe of your invention? And please," she added with a sly cat expression. "What's with the blushing? You surely did not expect me to put you into the tub like some fuzzy doll and wash you like a baby, did you?" She chuckled, then took another sip. "You're a person, you're an adult, and I think you can enjoy some company without being treated like some...child."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux nodded, unsure of what else to say or do at the moment. "Yeah, I made the drink..." He said, smiling. "It's a, uh, alot of things. Part smoothie if you'd believe it, but with some extra spices from around the world it gives a really good kick... and the whiskey, the whiskey helps." He stepped closer and sat next to her, still blushing furiously. "I, uh, didn't know what to expect though... that certainly wasn't it. I guess it's a little embarrassing, but after years on the streets with those tags keeping me out of the big one ah must admit that I feel somewhat naked without them." He looked down, embarrassed and unsure really what to do. "I, uh... OK." He sat their and waited for her to do something, looking down at his lap and still blushing as he wondered how exactly he got into this situation.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Ohh, Francis thought excitedly as he saluted with the wrong handpaws again, I'm a secret agent!. After saluting, he thanked the chief and crossed back to Miss Maud, wondering where she'd take him now?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

22xander wrote:Roux nodded, unsure of what else to say or do at the moment. "Yeah, I made the drink..." He said, smiling. "It's a, uh, alot of things. Part smoothie if you'd believe it, but with some extra spices from around the world it gives a really good kick... and the whiskey, the whiskey helps." He stepped closer and sat next to her, still blushing furiously. "I, uh, didn't know what to expect though... that certainly wasn't it. I guess it's a little embarrassing, but after years on the streets with those tags keeping me out of the big one ah must admit that I feel somewhat naked without them." He looked down, embarrassed and unsure really what to do. "I, uh... OK." He sat their and waited for her to do something, looking down at his lap and still blushing as he wondered how exactly he got into this situation.
"Now, now, where's my self-assured rogue?" her hand ran along his back in a soothing massage. "Tch, all tense... Relax, you deserve to be here and now. In fact, this trip could've started as a real bore, hadn't you taken the ticket from my nephew. So you can see, we were destined to meet."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Ohh, Francis thought excitedly as he saluted with the wrong handpaws again, I'm a secret agent!. After saluting, he thanked the chief and crossed back to Miss Maud, wondering where she'd take him now?
"Now we're going to meet your supervisors: Gauss and Curie. By US law, they are my dogs, but I can assure you: they are definitely worth their own independency."
They had just left the office, when a labrador in the tech-jacket timidly peeked inside. "Uh, ah...Sir? I have the results of the investigation you asked me to carry about those Korean..."
"Please come inside" said the minipinscher's jolly voice.
The door slid close behind the labrador. There came some apologetic mumbling about 'inconcludent results' and some other barely discernible words...then there came a monstrous roar, like a Direwolf's with the rabids! A moment later a big blotch of blood smeared the opaque glass wall! A yellow fuzzy paw slowly slid down the wall, leaving a four-finger mark...
Maud shook her head. "Really, Gallant should learn to check his temper when results are not up to his standards."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"Oh, ok..." he said, slowly relaxing as she held onto him and rubbed his back. "And I'm sorry if I was a little flustered, m-my whole life you're the kindest person I've met. I suppose that makes sense..." He started, after catching the line about her nephew. "I've got to admit if that was your nephew, he was kind of a rube. I mean, how much did this ticket cost? And he bet it in a game of craps in a New Orleans back ally?" He paused for a second, realising how that might have sounded. "Oh, and I did get it out of him fair and square in case you were wondering. I didn't use loaded dice, no tricks, just a fair bit of chance in the hands of lady luck. I've heard some say that I've seduced her with my whiles, can you blame her cher?" He moved a little closer to her, smiling and looking up at her with a little bit of a toothy grin. He was getting back into his stride, and acclimating to being in this situation with her rather quickly. That's what you get for growing up on the streets.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Now Francis flinched and was a little uncertain. "That's... that's um, play spray, um, right?" he asked, his left ear flat against his head as the teeth showed on the right side of his muzzle. "I...I mean health and safety would... would hate that.."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie