Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

rodgil

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia OOC

Post by rodgil »

Ch. Name: Kavick Inkheart

Type: Main #1

Species: Nor. Amer. Timber wolf

Neighborhood: zoot.

Appearance: A rather feminine looking wolf at 4'5", wearing a blood red low neck fish-net shirt and the black pants clinging to the minimally chubby figure, a silver like top fur with a snow white under sides, golden brown eyes, with a coal black nose, and finally an overly fluffy tail that likes to dance

Personality: A tad Shy, then out spoken once comfortable, he is protective of those who are mistreated, he'd be willing to give his life for his mate, as is his instincts, though isn't very dominating in personality, makes up for it when it counts the most, Kavick loves the arts and reading with a passion, having taken a class or two for them, though don't be mistaken he is still active in some sports to stay in shape.

Oth. notes:Adopted young by two kind beasts till he was able to live on his own, Ex-chief & commander of a heavy swat unit

S~7 P~5 E~7 C~6 I~6 A~7 L~4
Last edited by rodgil on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

e: Main #2

Species: white tiger

Neighbourhood: zoot.

Appear.: Standing tall at 5' with an intimidating look, wearing an open dark electric yellow vest, tight fitting blue jeans, a necklace around his fuzzy neck. He has emerald green eyes, and a scar across his torso

Personality: Though Short fused & scary at times can calm easily around Kavick, He respects authority & amazingly actively hates pred./prey segregation & fears, he'll be more sarcasticly mellow, & with time, may apologise for his coldness after a bit

Oth. notes: Born in meadows, reaper was taken by "poachers" for years only to be saved after being sold to a lab as an experiment, just to be thrown into a "care" facility, growing up alone, trapped. Due to his aggression even after his issue left. made fun of like a sideshow, till he met Kavick, who freed him with lawsuits. Thankful, he helped around, learning things, including his love for kavick

S~9 P~8 E~6 C~4 I~5 A~6 L~4
Last edited by rodgil on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote:Isn't zootopia seperated into factions, and then the climate zones? If so wouldn't they just have teams from both districts & zones?

The city of Zootopia is divided into 14 Districts, most of the districts replicating a natural habitat.
Even using extreme climate control methods, to make this happen.
the Districts are..

1, Savanna Central / Downtown
2, Sahara Square (Since most desert animals come out at night, this is where the nightlife of Zootopia happens. In the oasis, in the center of Sahara square, is the Palm Tree hotel. an the area surrounding it is like the Las Vegas strip at night)
3, Tundratown
4, Little Rodentia
5, The Rainforest district
6, Outback Island
7, The Meadowlands (where all the sheep live.)
8, The Nocturnal District (This is the city under the city. Home to Voles, moles, ground squirrels, chipmunks, and badgers)
9, The Burrows / could also be Bunny Burrows.
10, Happytown (this is the slummy section of town)
11, The Canyonlands
12, The Marshlands
13, The Canal District
14, The Polar Straits
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

The city of Zootopia is divided into 14 Districts, most of the districts replicating a natural habitat.
Even using extreme climate control methods, to make this happen.

Thank you for clearing that up
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, rod, I'm going to talk with a friend before I can approve you.

Everyone, I just got a job that goes from 8am-2pm, so I might take a bit to reply.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hey Rodgil, Kavick's SPECIAL stats only add up to 40, and you get up to 42. I don't think going under is a problem, just wanted to let you know in case you didn't mean to and wanted to use the extra two points. (Reaper hit 42, though)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Hey Rodgil, Kavick's SPECIAL stats only add up to 40, and you get up to 42. I don't think going under is a problem, just wanted to let you know in case you didn't mean to and wanted to use the extra two points. (Reaper hit 42, though)
Oh, thank you for telling me that, hm.. thought it was at 42
Hey, rod, I'm going to talk with a friend before I can approve you.
Alright I'll be waiting for a reply
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, I listed my concerns privately, so now that we have everything sorted, you may join.
When you jump in, have the 2 already in the group when the scoreboard starts blaring.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Alright, I listed my concerns privately, so now that we have everything sorted, you may join.
When you jump in, have the 2 already in the group when the scoreboard starts blaring.
YAY FINALLY!! :lol: lol
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, Rod, I need colors listed for your character's text. I need it for their names in the roster.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Hey, Rod, I need colors listed for your character's text. I need it for their names in the roster.
Easy Reaper's color is color #800000 while Kavicks color is #8000FF
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks!
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Thanks!
^w^ no prob I'm happy to help
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Ok, I'm going to submit a character! I hope she is satisfactory for the RP.
Name: Selene Phangs
Color: #FF00FF
Type: Main
Species: Lynx
Neighborhood: Happytown
Appearance: Her usual attire is a flowy tank top and denim, blue daisy dukes, though in the Rainforrest District she will were a bright yellow rain coat and grey jeans, and blue jeans and a sweatshirt that says "Love will always prevail" sewn on the front. She keeps her grey black-spotted fur nice and clean and her green eyes have been compared to emeralds.
Personality: Selene is extremely optimistic, and always nice. She tries to help anybody she believes is in need, and you would be hard pressed to find her sad. A problem with her, though, is her obliviousness. She's never managed to notice her brother's activities, or the comments and looks she receives for her choice in clothing, but she's never been bothered by it. Additionally, despite her choice in clothing, she is a bit of a hopeless romantic, hoping to someday find the perfect person.
Backstory: Selene was born and raised in Zootopia, along with her brother, though due to their parents being divorced, she was raised by her father. He taught her to treat every animal she meets with respect and kindness, even if they don't treat her the same. He also taught her how to sow, giving her a passion that she promised to stay true to until her arms fell off. She went to an art college after finishing high school, and managed graduate early due to her prowess. She bought a shop in Zootopia with the help of her brother, and decided to live with him until she can pay him back.
Stats: S:5 (I can do it, but not quickly)
P:3 (When did they insult me? They've been with me the whole time!)
E:6 (I can go a little longer)
C:9 (Nice to meet another friendly face!)
I:6 (Checkmate! I think.)
A:7 (I can do the splits!)
L:6 (Yay! A dime!)
Her brother will be posted later!
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think she looks cool ^^
Despite a few couple typos, the character seems cool, so I will accept her ^^
You'll be added to the roster soon enough

Also! AnimeNerd takes the last slot in Zootopia. The roleplay is now closed to newcomers.

Anime, just remember to check out other areas of the forums when you can because most if not all are really interesting ^^
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: L:6 (Yay! A dime!)

Useless Zootopia factoid.

All Zootopian currency denominations have an picture of animal that is a "Buck" printed on the portrait.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Now for Selene's brother! Also, I meant to put that she wears the sweatshirt and blue jeans in Tundra Town.
Name: Jasper Phangs
Color: #BF0000
Type: Main
Species: Lynx
Neighborhood: Happytown
Apperance: To make his enemies underestimate him, he usually wears a plain t-shirt with a dark blue hoodie and black jeans, no matter the place. If it was a formal occasion, though, he will dress in a black suit with a blood red bow tie, and a blood red fedora to compliment it. His black-spotted grey fur matches his sister's, but his eyes are an icy blue rather then emerald green.
Personality: Completly unlike his sister, Jasper has a pesamistic view on the world, and will rarely do anything that doesn't benefit himself or his sister. He doesn't show emotion that much, as he knows that emotion usually shows a weakness of some sort. He is very intelligent, often thinking a dozen steps ahead of his adversaries. Despite these characteristics, he has a deep need to help his sister whenever she my be in need. He has always admired her for her innocence towards the world, and he has become determined to protect that innocence.
Backstory: Jasper and his twin sister were born and raised in Zootopia, but their parents divorce caused them to be raised seperately. While his sister was raised by a kind father, Jasper was raised by a crime boss mother. She trained him as best as she could in the ways of every kind of crime, and made sure that he could defend himself well. By age 8, he became a member his mother's gang thanks to his skill in picking locks. By age 14, he was the right hand man for his mother by clawing up the ranks, sometimes even literally. At age 17, when his mother was arrested for life and put in an impossible to reach prison, Jasper was put in charge of the criminal empire. Surprisingly, he managed to do better than his mother, even when he went to take care of some of the issues personally. Things were going smoothly. Then one day, his sister called from her art college and begged him to pay for her dream business. Naturally, he agreed to help and asked for the location. His mere presence there managed to terrify the owner of the small shop to immediately sell the shop to him without a second thought. He also offered her residence in his two bed, one bath apartment, which she gladly accepted. Now he has two main goal: keep his business going and keep his sister happy.
Stats: S:6 (It's not exactly THAT heavy, bone bag.)
P:5 (Anything dangerous, I'll notice it. Not dangerous, I won't.)
E:7 (A few more rounds, just to make it fun.)
C:5 (Intimidation is useful, but I don't need too much.)
I:8 (So he's not going with Plan A, but there's still 47 other possible plans he could choose from.)
A:6 (What? It's not like I can dodge every hit.)
L:5 (Not good, but not ad ether.)
I hope he is also satisfactory.
EDIT: Better?
EDIT 2: THIS one good?
Last edited by AnimeNerd88 on Sun May 01, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ooh. A crime boss sounds fun!

One thing though. Unless Neon wants to make an exception for this RP, which as GM he's welcome to do, the rule is that no stat can be below 2. Other than that I like him. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay, so for Jasper:
His back story seems a bit dark, but only subtly dark and I like that.
He looks like a cool character, but
Hlaoroo wrote:Unless Neon wants to make an exception for this RP, which as GM he's welcome to do, the rule is that no stat can be below 2. Other than that I like him. ^^
Yeah, I think his stats are kind of unbalanced.
Using the "I make my own luck" excuse just doesn't work.
If you can fix the stats, I can accept him.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Monty now has hearing aids because I had to think of some reason he didn't react to the noise.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Definitely better ^^
Alrighty, both are accepted. I'll add Jasper to the roster later ^^
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

I may think about adding a second character later, not sure yet.
I'll think about it a bit more when I no longer have a needle in my arm.

Edit: Oh jeesh, did I actually say this?
I am so sorry, I donated plasma today, and I was a bit out of it a for a small portion of the procedure. I must have typed it during. If the comment made anyone squeamish, I can remove it.

I do, in fact, plan on making another character, though.
...Actually, what sort of staff does the Center have/need? If it's alright, I may make my second a staff member.
Last edited by Pecan on Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Pecan wrote:I may think about adding a second character later, not sure yet.
Alrighty, you are more than welcome to :3
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I have work tomorrow from 8am-3pm, so I will reply when I get back
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pecan wrote:I may think about adding a second character later, not sure yet.

Edit: Oh jeesh, did I actually say this?
I am so sorry, I donated plasma today, and I was a bit out of it a for a small portion of the procedure. I must have typed it during. If the comment made anyone squeamish, I can remove it.
Hehe. It's fiiiine. Good on you for donating! I think everyone should do that if they can! Donations are sorely needed!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

rodgil wrote:Kavick smiled brightly despite walking on hot coal, so to speak"I worked as a special operative, as in undercover stuff, a little closer to the heavy units & I've seen some pretty gorey stuff in my short time there, the last one was a illegal fighting club that ended up being one of lionhearts conspiracy scandals..also how I met Reaper, only wish I could say love at first sight then being love at first bite"Kavick grunted, his paw going to his shoulder, though smiling was in a rage at the memory of reaper being forced in that situation. Reaper sighed heavily at the mention of that nightmare palace, a few scars still aching as guilt of scaring kavick surfaced for a second before being reburied
I didn't catch this earlier due to being busy with work, but this is considered spoilers.
Gotta change it and don't mention anything about the plot again until it comes out on dvd for the sake of the players who haven't seen the movie.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Tue May 10, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

done just a few word changes but doesnt change the qoute you or anima. currently have
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Anima will have to change his or hers before I can change mine. That way they know what to change.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

I fixed it! Nice to know how that spoiler blackout thing works now.
-Monokuma

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, it's not really fixed. Rodgil changed the text, not adding spoiler bars
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Okay, the movie never heavily went into detail about dietary changes to both the predator and prey side, so I am making a couple of assumptions here.
First, that since everyone in the movie is a mammal, eating non-mammals is not taboo. So things like fish are okay.

Second, in the beginning of them coming together, predators and prey might have had to occasionally eat something they were not supposed to, in order to make whoever they were dining with feel better, whether that be a predator eating vegetables to calm his prey guest's nerves, or a prey animal showing he was just as good by eating fish or insects. This lead to the digestive abilities of animals evolving slightly, to be able to take this. This, combined with technological advances in science and medicine, would mean that while they're digestive track would have a preference, and problems would still occur occasionally, animals eating something out of their older diets would become more common.

Does anyone think this is a bit to far-fetched?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Pecan wrote:Okay, the movie never heavily went into detail about dietary changes to both the predator and prey side, so I am making a couple of assumptions here.
First, that since everyone in the movie is a mammal, eating non-mammals is not taboo. So things like fish are okay.

According to the Directors of the movie (there are 3), The predators eat, fish, insects, and modified plant proteins. In one scene in the movie there is a Bug burger box littering the ground.
In the original movie version, when Fennic is told predators used to hunt an eat the prey animals. His response was Ewwww gross! So in the world of Zootopia, the predators find the idea of eating another sentient creature revolting.
(where it is perfectly fine thing to do in the Housepets! world.)

Pecan wrote:Second, in the beginning of them coming together, predators and prey might have had to occasionally eat something they were not supposed to, in order to make whoever they were dining with feel better, whether that be a predator eating vegetables to calm his prey guest's nerves, or a prey animal showing he was just as good by eating fish or insects. This lead to the digestive abilities of animals evolving slightly, to be able to take this. This, combined with technological advances in science and medicine, would mean that while they're digestive track would have a preference, and problems would still occur occasionally, animals eating something out of their older diets would become more common.

Does anyone think this is a bit to far-fetched?

The MAJOR problem with the Zootopian world shows-up on the prey side..
The movie states prey outnumbers predators 10 to 1, Which is the minimum requirements for a healthy ecosystem.
But that 10 to 1 number goes right out of the window when you stop predation!
In one generation it goes to 20 to 1, next generation it is 50 to 1, next generation it's 100 to 1, then 1000 to 1.
As prey populations explode when their natural predators are eliminated.
There is going to come a point where the land can't grow enough food to feed all the prey species.
Now either the sign in Bunny Burrows is a joke, or it is cannon that there is 81 million rabbits in Bunny burrows!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

I'd like to sign up.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm sorry, dude, but all the slots have been filled.
Maybe later, another slot will open.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Alright, Have fun buddy.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hey, sorry I haven't been on, it's just between real life stuff and the pace of this RP I'm feeling a little out of the loop. Could someone give me a quick recap so I can jump back in please?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

We are currently in the middle of the tour. Just got up to the rock climbing area
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Thanks JC
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

For those who don't know, Jacey gave his slot away to Geist since he thinks 4 roleplays is a bit too much for him right now.
Feel free to submit your characters, Geist ^^
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

sorry to seeya go jacey