HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher had been about to stomp over to the animal control officers and correct their misconceptions so it's a good thing David took the initiative. The doe realises this as soon as he does, so she just follows him and stands quietly, watching and listening closely.

~~~~~~~~
"Dublin, Ireland. Did the accent not give it away?" Sam asks before wincing at the idea of being hit by that many darts.
"Surely dat's dangerous? Dat much of da drug could kill, surely?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla tried her best to stay calm, occasionally growling, especially when Grace messed with her claws. After it was over, she took a lollipop and walked back out to Mr. Henderson. She sighs and hugs Mr. Henderson. "I still wish I had my claws..."

Mr. Henderson, kneels down to her height to hold his vixen close..
You still have your claws honey, there just blunted so you don't accidentally scratch me.
Hopefully you don't still feel threatened, now that you are with me and Lucky.

Mr. Henderson gets up and pays-off the groomer, and adds a big tip, given what she has had to go through with his wild, unwilling foxes..
What you say we go find Lucky? Is your nose good enough to follow his scent trail??
He opens the door, holding it for the vixen to go through.
looking up and down the street, he spies the animal control van.. face palming.
Never mind that, I'm pretty sure i have just found him.. (sigh) lets go see what he has gotten himself into this time..

************ in the store ******************************

Hlaoroo wrote:"Dublin, Ireland. Did the accent not give it away?" Sam asks before wincing at the idea of being hit by that many darts.
"Surely dat's dangerous? Dat much of da drug could kill, surely?"

I was more thinking of where your hutching-up in this town.. (wink)
He drug they use in the darts is only meant to slow us pets down so they can catch us..
It makes your muscles feel weak, an unresponsive.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, here we go," David sighed, seeing the wave. Putting a decent smile on and making sure there was no fur in his eyes, he headed over to the group before clapping his handpaws together noisily. "Well, gentlemen," he said pleasantly, "how can I help you today?"
The female officer comes over and examines his tags, noting his name and info in her note pad.
We are investigating a report of a bunny rampaging through restricted area of this store, setting off alarms and all. Store personal, seem to think the bunny might have been a feral.
Do you know anything that, or where this bunny is now?

Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher had been about to stomp over to the animal control officers and correct their misconceptions so it's a good thing David took the initiative. The doe realizes this as soon as he does, so she just follows him and stands quietly, watching and listening closely.

The female officer comes over to the large rabbit and notes down her tag info..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, yes," David said apologetically. "Our friend Minty - or Pitchpipe as she predfers to be called. She's recently been taken in, I believe but, before then, she was a feral so, when she met our friend over there... The Vulpes vulpes one? She panicked." He sighed. "We made sure she's OK and she'll probably head to her home soon."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is it fun," Scruff asked Lucky. "Being owned, I mean?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah, yes," David said apologetically. "Our friend Minty - or Pitchpipe as she predfers to be called. She's recently been taken in, I believe but, before then, she was a feral so, when she met our friend over there... The Vulpes vulpes one? She panicked." He sighed. "We made sure she's OK and she'll probably head to her home soon."
The officer writes all that down..
Do you happen to know who Minty's owner is, or happen to where this bunny is staying?

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Is it fun," Scruff asked Lucky. "Being owned, I mean?"

Well, if you think being, subservient, told what to do, an having to chores, and getting baths as fun. then yes..
But in return you get regular meals, brushed, having a warm, safe, and dry place to sleep in.
An if your Lucky like me, a mate!

Lucky turns his head away and quips..
Now if he will just let me breed with her..

Lucky keeps and ear and eye on the group with the animal control officers..
good thing the woolly dog is talking with them, and not the over aggressive rabbit..
The raccoon would never pass a collar check, if the officers get sent over there way..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"She doesn't have an owner at the moment." Fletcher explains. "Her previous owner abandoner her in the woods. My family are going to adopt her though. I was actually going to pick up the papers as soon as we were done here. She has a map back to my place so she'll be fine. And she hardly went savage or rampaged!" Here Fletcher glares at the employee, the fierceness of the look intensified by her scars, before looking back at the animal control officer who's holding her by her tag.
"All she did was run straight out the back, using some of the boxes and furniture as cover. Classic fearful rabbit behaviour. She never attacked anyone or damaged anything. David and I can both attest to that and if this store has CCTV then you can watch it on that too."

~~~~~~~~
"Oh. Pear Street. Why? You tinkin' o' comin' over an' eatin' me in my sleep?" Sam jokes. "I'm glad I've never been hit wit dose darts. Dey don't sound fun." The doe allows the fox to answer Scruff's question since it was directed at him anyway.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"She doesn't have an owner at the moment." Fletcher explains. "Her previous owner abandoner her in the woods. My family are going to adopt her though. I was actually going to pick up the papers as soon as we were done here. She has a map back to my place so she'll be fine. And she hardly went savage or rampaged!"

We can help you with that. First you will need to get her with a vet, to see if she is healthy an is up to day on her shots. Then we can get the paper work done..
Hlaoroo wrote: Here Fletcher glares at the employee, the fierceness of the look intensified by her scars, before looking back at the animal control officer who's holding her by her tag.
"All she did was run straight out the back, using some of the boxes and furniture as cover. Classic fearful rabbit behaviour. She never attacked anyone or damaged anything. David and I can both attest to that and if this store has CCTV then you can watch it on that too."

We do, you can view it back in the office ..
IS that what you wish to do?

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh. Pear Street. Why? You tinkin' o' comin' over an' eatin' me in my sleep?" Sam jokes. "I'm glad I've never been hit wit dose darts. Dey don't sound fun." The doe allows the fox to answer Scruff's question since it was directed at him anyway.
Well yes!.. unless you perfurrrrr to be eaten while your awake..
Lucky jokes back..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We can indeed," David said evenly. "She reacted to a slightly sour joke by our Red Fox friend over there," David nodded slightly towards Lucky. "As you can see, though, I don't think he's too dangerous." David wasn't that fond of fibbing and he hoped it didn't show in his tone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not being hungry sounds a good thing," Scruff admitted, hoping the humans didn't come over.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We can indeed," David said evenly. "She reacted to a slightly sour joke by our Red Fox friend over there," David nodded slightly towards Lucky. "As you can see, though, I don't think he's too dangerous." David wasn't that fond of fibbing and he hoped it didn't show in his tone.

The male officer perks up his right eye brow Mr.Spock style..
You don't seem to like foxes do you..?
Do you think that just because he is a fox, he is sly, untrustworthy and dangerous?

The store clerk leads the group into the back office and Q's up the camera's recording...

A rabbit comes into the camera's view, crouching down in a aisle.
A raccoon comes into view on her left, and says something to her..
A fox comes into view on her right, his arms behind him. an also says something to her..
Well that seems like a peaceful, non-threatening encounter...
The rabbit then bolts over to the raccoon, picks him bodily up and throws him into the fox..
The rabbit then moves out of view to the left, while the fox catches the thrown raccoon, and they stagger backwards out of view to the right.
Well now, it appears this rabbit has assaulted the raccoon, then assaulted the fox, with said raccoon.
We are going to need to have a serious talk with this Minty bunny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not being hungry sounds a good thing," Scruff admitted, hoping the humans didn't come over.

Lucky watches everyone head off into the back..
We should go, before they come back...
Offering his paw to help the rabbit up..
Who knows what that tall tales that dog, and the overly hostile rabbit is telling those animal control officers.
but they will be trying to pin that first rabbits actions on us..

Lucky throws his paws up into the air..
Us predators are always at fault..
Starting to make his way to the door...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Very much to the contrary, sir," David said tightly, "I have nothing against Foxes. Indeed, if you roll back further, you would see we entered with my 'significant other' and she is an Arctic style Fox. But I know Foxes can be trouble. Lucky made an ill advised gag there and Pitchpipe... Minty over-reacted. That is all. It may appear harmless but I would imagine you are familiar with undue and unwarranted fear and its' response, hmm?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff looked at the slinking Lucky carefully. "Should we go," he asked Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Very much to the contrary, sir," David said tightly, "I have nothing against Foxes. Indeed, if you roll back further, you would see we entered with my 'significant other' and she is an Arctic style Fox. But I know Foxes can be trouble. Lucky made an ill advised gag there and Pitchpipe... Minty over-reacted. That is all. It may appear harmless but I would imagine you are familiar with undue and unwarranted fear and its' response, hmm?"

We will still need to catch her, and bring her in for questioning.
Then we will know if your twos stories line up..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff looked at the slinking Lucky carefully. "Should we go," he asked Sam.

Yes yes! unless you want to see for yourself how those darts feel!!
Looking nervously from the back room door to the front door over and over..
Argent

Post by Argent »

Sneaking around from yard to yard, Pitchpipe finally reached a point where she could... albeit in the distance... see the front of the store. And the van...

"Cripes, they were looking for us," she muttered to herself, "ah wonder why they didn't nab us the first time they seen us. Not gonna turn mah nose up at a gift like thet, though... reckon ah'll lay low a few days an see what turns up."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You see," David said, knowing he had a point, "there you go with your fear causing terms again. You need to 'catch' her and 'bring her in for questioning'. You could simply say you 'need a chat', hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You see," David said, knowing he had a point, "there you go with your fear causing terms again. You need to 'catch' her and 'bring her in for questioning'. You could simply say you 'need a chat', hmm?"
Ok we need to chat with her.. So would you be willing to help us make that happen?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David mused. "Oncde she returns, and the official adoption process has begun, I cannot see why she wouldn't want to talk to you. Once she's got some official protection, hmm, Fletcher?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David mused. "Oncde she returns, and the official adoption process has begun, I cannot see why she wouldn't want to talk to you. Once she's got some official protection, hmm, Fletcher?"
Well now, that is'n going to work for us.. we are going to need to speak with her now, right away..
Before there is another event..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher's mouth opens and closes several times as though she's about to say something and the tension is obvious in her body. Still, being the performer that she is, she forces it away so there's no trace of her anger in her voice.
"David's right. On both counts." she says smoothly, appearing outwardly calm. That is, until the officer speaks again.
"Before there's another event??? You're treating her as a criminal before you even know her side of the story! Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence that all Western law is based on? Or the Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution saying that a person cannot be deprived of liberty without due process of law and that you cannot seize a person without probable cause? Pets are people too, you know! Sheesh! It's ignorant people like you that jump to conclusions and look for evidence to support their own biases instead of trying to find out what actually happened and that think you're in the right just because you have a gun that are the problem with this country! People like you make me sick! People like you should not be given authority because you don't know how to or can't be bothered using it fairly or justly! And what about the oath you take when you get your badge and uniform to fairly uphold the law and to abide by the Constitution? What happened to that? Call yourself an officer of the law! Sheesh! You're nothing more than an officer of your own delusion! And anyway, no harm was done to anyone or anything so why do you guys need to be involved anyway?" By the end of her rant, the rabbit is all but screaming, jabbing her finger at the officer, her scars contorting her furious glare into a hideous grimace.

~~~~~~~~
"We're fine, Scruff. Dey're not interested in us. But if it makes you more comfortable we can leave." Sam's tone becomes a little uncertain as Fletcher raises her voice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David put his handpaws on Fletcher's shoulders. "And there you have a situation running out of control when it didn't need to. Now, if we can calm down. We have no interest in obstructing you but we also have no interest in assisting you in railroading our friend as your attitude indicates you intend," he added, pointing towards the officers for emphasis. "Threats, he concluded, "do not engender trust."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Possibly best," Scruff told himself and Sam.
Outer Scruff agreed with Inner as he heard Miss Fletcher talk loudly. "Um, sorry for any troubles," he said to the assistants. He wondered if Miss Selene was coming too.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Before there's another event??? You're treating her as a criminal before you even know her side of the story! Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence that all Western law is based on? Or the Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution saying that a person cannot be deprived of liberty without due process of law and that you cannot seize a person without probable cause? Pets are people too, you know! Sheesh!

The female officer steps in between the hostile rabbit and the male officer who is talking with the dog..
Now you are aware that only apply to humans right?
As a pet your rights are limited to.. Being properly fed and watered. being given a warm safe dry place to live and sleep.
given proper medical care and training. An finally being free from being abused.
Hlaoroo wrote: By the end of her rant, the rabbit is all but screaming, jabbing her finger at the officer, her scars contorting her furious glare into a hideous grimace.

The female officer just stands there, as the bunny rabbit punches at her, not reacting to the provocation.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:David put his handpaws on Fletcher's shoulders. "And there you have a situation running out of control when it didn't need to. Now, if we can calm down. We have no interest in obstructing you but we also have no interest in assisting you in railroading our friend as your attitude indicates you intend," he added, pointing towards the officers for emphasis. "Threats, he concluded, "do not engender trust."

I assure you we only want to get at the truth. An were greeted with suspicion, hostility, an obstruction.
The male officer kneels down to the dogs height.
So how would you like a job with us? Being an K9 animal control officer!
Then you can make sure that we are not railroading any pet, an perhaps they will not greet you with the same attitudes that we get.

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"We're fine, Scruff. Dey're not interested in us. But if it makes you more comfortable we can leave." Sam's tone becomes a little uncertain as Fletcher raises her voice.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Possibly best," Scruff told himself and Sam.
Outer Scruff agreed with Inner as he heard Miss Fletcher talk loudly. "Um, sorry for any troubles," he said to the assistants. He wondered if Miss Selene was coming too.
Lucky whimpers as the big rabbit goes all ballistic on the officers.
It's never good for us predators when prey types get all emotional around the men in green jumpsuits..
unless they push it too far, and get to spend the night in the timeout cell downtown..

Moving over to the door, and holding it open..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Give me the forms," David said simply, in response to the offer, "and I will consider it. As for the part concerning Pitchpipe? None of us have any say in when she next she appears but, when she does, I will speak with her."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Give me the forms," David said simply, in response to the offer, "and I will consider it. As for the part concerning Pitchpipe? None of us have any say in when she next she appears but, when she does, I will speak with her."

The male officer pat pats the dog..

right! good dog!!.. I'll go get them out of the van.
The female officer says, as she leaves the office an heads back out into the showroom..

HEY you two, hold up there a minute, we need to speak with you..
She barks out to the pets trying to bolt out the door..

Caaarrp!
Lucky cries out, throwing his balled up paws into the air.... just outside of the door.
We were so close to getting away with are fur intact..

The officer whips out her note pad.
We need to know what you two might have said to freak out that rabbit..
Lucky gives an i told you so look to the other two pets..
When i got over to that rabbit, all i heard was her complaining that her owners wanted to keep her locked up in a hutch.
I was agreeing with her when i said, rabbits shouldn't be locked up in cages..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Because it meant she couldn't play with you," Scruff said, helpfully adding a mangled version of the punchline and looking at the Officer hopefully to see if she got it. After a moment he put his paws behind his back and looked at his feet. "I thought it wasn't bad," he muttered.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jackie was startled out of her relaxation by a loud noise. She glared annoyedly in its direction before giving a sigh and peering around the corner to see what she could see. She saw a fox, whom she assumed made the noise, as well as a few others. She gladly started to watch. It was something, and while peering around the corner wasn't as comfortable as sitting and humming to herself, it was more entertaining to observe other's interactions. Plus, it might give her an idea on where to go, or at the very least shed some light on the vehicle that made her nervous.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites simply nodded at Sam before additional company showed up and the whole situation with the other rabbit happened. He did the best thing he could do, being quiet, and didn't do anything to get involved with either group that was now formed. Seeing as they would probably be here for a little while longer and the fox had managed to get those still in the store comfortable, he just left them there to look at the other furniture to waste a little bit more time. No point in being the fifth wheel in things.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon nodded in agreement, "Something fast isn't a bad idea, there's a host of 'em on Route 3. Its pretty much lined with fast food joints." He withdrew a map from his collar and unfolded it to show Rosal, tracing a line along the road with his claw.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal nodded, "That sounds like a good idea to start. We can decide once we get there and have a look around."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher bristles at the accusation. "Suspicion, hostility and obstruction? Suspicion, maybe, after you came in with a biased attitude. Hostility? Sure, after you showed you wanted to prove your own theory instead of looking at the evidence. Obstruction? No way, José! We told you what happened and directed you to the security footage and told you who was involved. What part of that is obstruction? The only obstruction here is your own stubbornness! And, just by the way, there's nothing in the constitution to say it only applies to humans! It applies to any American citizen and pets are citizens too!" It's taking all Fletcher's willpower not to lash out at the officer. She hasn't been this mad in a long time.

~~~~~~~~
Sam takes the opposite stance to Fletcher when the officer catches up with her. She clasps her paws loosely and politely behind her, stands in a relaxed and casual manner and smiles slightly at the officer.
"I'm afraid dis has all been a big misunderstandin', ma'am. All dat happened was Lucky made a joke about a topic to which Pitchpipe was sensitive. He couldn't have known it would upset her as it did. And in misunderstandin' de intent o' de joke, Pitchpipe merely acted in her own defence. Dat's all. Is dere no way we can resolve dis peacefully witout havin' to upset or scare anyone furder?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fletch," David said gently, putting an arm on hids friend's shoulder, "Calm down. Shouting at someone only interested in their own rights never works. They can't see that many of us don't want to be treated like children and given something for nothing when it's better to work for it. Something that simple goes over head. So why not use the anger towards a better outcome, huh?" He grinned. "Not like they can silence you, is it?"
"...especially me," Scruff added to Sam's statement, keeping his voice low and hoping no-one heard him.
"Should have just said it to me, then," he whispered.
"Shut up, inner me," he whispered back.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sam takes the opposite stance to Fletcher when the officer catches up with her. She clasps her paws loosely and politely behind her, stands in a relaxed and casual manner and smiles slightly at the officer.
"I'm afraid dis has all been a big misunderstandin', ma'am. All dat happened was Lucky made a joke about a topic to which Pitchpipe was sensitive. He couldn't have known it would upset her as it did. And in misunderstandin' de intent o' de joke, Pitchpipe merely acted in her own defence. Dat's all. Is dere no way we can resolve dis peacefully witout havin' to upset or scare anyone furder?"

The female officer looks quite surprised..
Lucky flattens his ears back, pinning them against his skull.
Well, why didn't someone just tell us that before hand..
instead of screaming about rabbit rights, an trying to hide the truth..

Lucky perks up his ears a bit..
This mean your letting me go..?
Err we were not going to take you in in the first place..
clearly you don't mean any harm to these rabbits, or else she wouldn't be here with you. An she seemed to be quite relaxed being around you.
Although you may want to refrain from joking around with the bunnies.

Eh.. yes ma'am yes ma'am!!

The officer goes out to the van, an gets the employment forms, a thick booklet on the rules and regulations regarding pets.
Lucky perks his ears up at full mast now..
Whats all this stuff now? do i halfa take a test?
Only if'n your wanting to join up with the animal control force..
AN be more hated and feared than i am now, no thanks!!
Wait who is joining up!?? Not that huge bunny with all the rage issues!!

No that one, I don't think she would make it through the training..
That shaggy dog is join up..

OHh then that ok.. No Wait!! He is doing that just to spite me!!
Then i would suggest that you be more coy and sly, while keeping your muzzle clean..
She pats pats Lucky on the head and goes back into the back room..
While Lucky just stands there with his muzzle hanging open... but....
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "...especially me," Scruff added to Sam's statement, keeping his voice low and hoping no-one heard him.
"Should have just said it to me, then," he whispered.
"Shut up, inner me," he whispered back.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fletch," David said gently, "Calm down. " He grinned. "Not like they can silence you, is it?"

The female officer comes back into the backroom.
I was able to interview the ones left out front.
looking over her notes..
It seems Minty was complaining about her would be owners? or perhaps her past owners, were going to keep her locked up in a hatch..
then according to the doe out there, the fox "rabbits shouldn't be kept locked up in cages" made in joking matter about her plight, that she took exception too.

She then turns to the sheep dog..
Here you go, everything you will need to join up.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you," David said lightly, putting the pack under one arm. "something to peruse over the next few nights, hmm? Come on, Fletcher, let's leave it for now?" He attempted to gently pursuade her out to the front. "Shall we buy the beanbag," he asked.
----------------------------------
Scruff made his way back over to Sam and offered a paw up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon nodded, "Do you have any preferences on what you like to eat? Beef, chicken, a combination of both?" He asked Rosal as they walked towards the street where the restaurants were.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Kayla tried her best to stay calm, occasionally growling, especially when Grace messed with her claws. After it was over, she took a lollipop and walked back out to Mr. Henderson. She sighs and hugs Mr. Henderson. "I still wish I had my claws..."

Mr. Henderson, kneels down to her height to hold his vixen close..
You still have your claws honey, there just blunted so you don't accidentally scratch me.
Hopefully you don't still feel threatened, now that you are with me and Lucky.

Mr. Henderson gets up and pays-off the groomer, and adds a big tip, given what she has had to go through with his wild, unwilling foxes..
What you say we go find Lucky? Is your nose good enough to follow his scent trail??
He opens the door, holding it for the vixen to go through.
looking up and down the street, he spies the animal control van.. face palming.
Never mind that, I'm pretty sure i have just found him.. (sigh) lets go see what he has gotten himself into this time..
Kayla tilted her head, following behind Mr. Henderson. "What's going on?" she asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote: Kayla tilted her head, following behind Mr. Henderson. "What's going on?" she asked, confused.

Mr. Henderson points to the green animal control van a head of them..
When one of those shows up, it's usually after Lucky.

As they get closer to the show, they see Lucky talking with one of the officers outside of the shop.
LUCKY! What have you done now!??

Lucky snips around as he hears his owner shouting out his name, his tail smacking into the door he has been holding open..
YIPE!!.. Oww Owww Oww Owww!!
Bouncing in circles, holding his encasted tail in his paws..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal shook his head as he walked alongside Yukon towards the restaurants, "I'm not picky, I could go for anything really."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With -or without - Fletcher, David headed back into the showroom and confirmed the delivery of furniture before finally heading back to Selene. He sighed. "I think we need to move on from here, my sweet... Oh," he added, hearing the altercation out front, "What now? Another fire to put out?" He headed for the front. "It's OK, sir," he said. "Lucky didn't do anything."
----------------------------------------------------------
Scruff giggled guiltily as Lucky danced. "Coming up, Sam," he asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: The female officer comes back into the backroom.
I was able to interview the ones left out front.
looking over her notes..
It seems Minty was complaining about her would be owners? or perhaps her past owners, were going to keep her locked up in a hatch..
then according to the doe out there, the fox "rabbits shouldn't be kept locked up in cages" made in joking matter about her plight, that she took exception too.

She then turns to the sheep dog..
Here you go, everything you will need to join up.
Fletcher screams and slams her face onto a nearby tabletop.
"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!!" She whimpers and allows herself to be dragged away by David, buying two of the beanbags and organising their delivery before following the dog out the door.

~~~~~~~~
Sam offers a paw to the new human, remaining as polite and calm as she can despite being terrified of the human's size and shouting.
"You must be Lucky's owner, Mr. Henderson. My name's Sam Hopkins. I'm a friend o' Lucky's. What happened here was just a misunderstandin', sir. One o' de shopkeepers tought anodder fried o' ours was feral when she was really just scared. Dat's all. No one's in any trouble so you've nottin' to worry about. Erm, are you okay dere, Lucky?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:What now? Another fire to put out?" He headed for the front. "It's OK, sir," he said. "Lucky didn't do anything."

What do you mean, Oh! "I" didn't do anything..
Lucky whimpers, hugging his tail close to his chest..
----------------------------------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff giggled guiltily as Lucky danced. "Coming up, Sam," he asked.
The fox eyes the coon..
Hlaoroo wrote: Fletcher screams and slams her face onto a nearby tabletop.
"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!!" She whimpers and allows herself to be dragged away by David, buying two of the beanbags and organising their delivery before following the dog out the door.

One the officers comes over..
You know your going to hurt yourself if you keep smashing your face into that table top...
or break that table..

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Sam offers a paw to the new human, remaining as polite and calm as she can despite being terrified of the human's size and shouting.
"You must be Lucky's owner, Mr. Henderson. My name's Sam Hopkins. I'm a friend o' Lucky's. What happened here was just a misunderstandin', sir. One o' de shopkeepers tought anodder fried o' ours was feral when she was really just scared. Dat's all. No one's in any trouble so you've nottin' to worry about. Erm, are you okay dere, Lucky?"
Feeels like a 1000 little fleas with jackhammers are pounding on my tail under the cast..
Mr. Henderson shakes paws with the rabbit..
Lucky has a rabbit friend!! well.. well that's amazing..
he goes over an check's out Lucky's tail..
Remember the vet said that he is going to make you a bob-tailed fox, if you have injured your tail again.
NO!!.. it'z fine..
Turning back to the rabbit.
It is indeed a pleasure to meet you miss Sam.. this is my other fox Kayla.
Showing off the vixen who has been hanging back..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I just mean nothing that happened was really your fault, Lucky," David said, before frowning and turning to Fletcher as the Officer talked to her. "And why were you hitting the desktop, Fletch?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scruff decided to introduce himdelf agan. "Hello, Mr Lucky's owner," he said, offering a handpaw after checking it was still clean. "I'm Scruff." He nodded to the Vixen. "Lucky dances well," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I just mean nothing that happened was really your fault, Lucky," David said, before frowning and turning to Fletcher as the Officer talked to her. "And why were you hitting the desktop, Fletch?"

Oh...well... alright then..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff decided to introduce himdelf agan. "Hello, Mr Lucky's owner," he said, offering a handpaw after checking it was still clean. "I'm Scruff." He nodded to the Vixen. "Lucky dances well," he said.
It's a pleasure you meet you Mr. Scruffy.
It's been a while since there was domesticated raccoon in town. most are the night prowler types.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"erm....excuse me?" Selene asked , walking out from a corner "I'm sorry but , what seem to be the problem?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," David said, catching sight of Selene, "there you are, my love. I.." His brain caught up with what his mouth had said and he stumbled over the next few words in embarrassment. "I, er, ah... I was just asking, um, Fletcher why she keeps hitting her head."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uh, heh heh. Nope. Not a prowly type now," Scruff said, a little too quickly and with an eye on the officer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie