Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by MrNeonShot »

Day 1:
The sun is shining and it's a beautiful morning in Savanna Central. Cars are buzzing by the streets as animals from mice to giraffes make their way to their weekend jobs or to have fun somewhere in the city.

Today, the Savanna Recreation Center is having an open house tour for new or returning creatures, and the instructors and staff members were asked to help with the tour for some extra cash.
---
Kirby Otterson, the 1st-3rd grade art teacher, stands in the locker room of the gym as he gets himself presentable for his group. He slips his red polo over his torso and walks over to the mirror and fixes his hair up into the tuft he usually sports, brushing his whiskers back, and giving himself one more look before nodding and walking out of the lockers before making his way to the lobby.

The lobby was a large room with a tile floor that most businesses usually have. The doors hadn't opened yet, but there were already cars in the parking lot for potentially new members of the SRC. If you looked up, you would see a glass dome 3 stories above to give natural light to the workers congregated in the lobby. You could also see guard-railing on each floor above the ground floor.
On the ground floor, there were chairs and coffee tables, as well as vending machines scattered around the area with different desks for each area of the building.

Kirby approached the group where his boss was waiting. The rhino notices the otter and checkmarks something on his clipboard before nodding. After the rest of the workers join the group, the rhino begins speaking.
"As you all know, today is the open house. We're just going to run over the plans one more time before we open the doors, so listen up." he says.
He points to the table set up by the door with a sign that says "Sign Ups".
"Visitors will be asked to sign up over there. Depending on how many people sign up, we'll be separating every 10 to 20 creatures into groups to be directed by a staff member. Tour guides will be standing along the wall and after one leads their group off, the next will take his place to lead the next group. Any questions so far?" he asks. Nobody raises a paw.
"Alright, after the tour, you will lead your group outside where we have the lunch tables set up. They get their meals and then they are welcome to check out the center and then hopefully they will be able to purchase a subscription at the front desk. That should be everything I have to say, so grab your clipboards, check out the schedule, and then go line up. Make sure to answer any questions anyone has and have a good time!" He said.
The rhino then steps behind the table he was standing in front of where all the clip boards were.

Kirby grabs his clipboard and gives it a look over before the doors begin to open. He makes his way over to the wall before continuing to read the schedule as beasts begin walking into the Rec Center.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Mickey

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by Mickey »

A leopard walks in, looking around with a smile on his face. Upon closer inspection, one would notice that he was carrying a sleeping cheetah on his back. He notices an otter with a clipboard and immediately walks over to him.

"Hello, sir. Are you an assistant in this place?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote:A leopard walks in, looking around with a smile on his face. Upon closer inspection, one would notice that he was carrying a sleeping cheetah on his back. He notices an otter with a clipboard and immediately walks over to him.

"Hello, sir. Are you an assistant in this place?"
Kirby smiled at the Cheetah before replying
I am for today! I normally work as the 1st through 3rd grade art teacher, but since today is the open house, I'm here working as an assistant/tour guide." Kirby explained. "How can I help you today?" he asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Eric awoke to his alarm ringing. Today was the start of his vacation and he was going to make the most of it. He quickly cleaned up and shuffled through a pile of papers on his desk. "Oh no, no, no" Oh no, I lost the membership card! He was referring to the new recreational center in town, it was opening today and his brother had set up a membership for him. Perhaps he could get help however down at the center, if anything he would get a tour of the place today. Picking out some blue jeans, a plain tee shirt and a light grey jacket he went out to catch a bus to the rec center.

After a short trip he arrived, signed in and went to the next available group, where an otter, and a leopard carrying a sleeping cheetah were standing. "Hello there." he cheerfully greeted the three
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Monty Lyons made his was through the crowd into the new recreational center. Its opening had given him a story to cover. It wasn't a story he really wanted to cover, but someone had to, and right now he hadn't found any better stories. So here he was, doing a basic local story instead of some real investigative journalism. On the bright side a friend of his had gotten him a membership for it. So this would be his chance to check it out.

"Besides, might put me in contact with someone," Monty muttered to himself. He walked over to a group apparently lead by an otter and took out his notebook. He began to write down some observations about the place.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Foxy waves and smiles from the basket, at all the angrily honking drivers, that are filing past his boom-truck.
Ok, hows that central base? in focus yet??
Yesh whats will all this traffic here this morning?
He yips into the radio..

Image is much clearer, an if you move the camera a bit more to the right it will be perfect..
Didn't you know? the rec center is having an open enrollment today.

No i didn't. They pretty much keep me leashed up in the Rainforest district.
I'm only in Central because they were short handed today.

Smacking the traffic camera over, and locking it down..

You should go check it out, we get a special discount to it.

I might as well, since i'm already here in town. Truck RF364R out..

Foxy rides down the boom, and climbs out of the basket, dropping down to the street. Quickly gathering up the street cones, and stacking them on the truck. an finally gets out of the way..

He drives over to the rec center, pulling into the parking lot, and into a spot marked.
Authorized city vehicles only!
This is a city vehicle, an i was told to come check this out, so that seems to be enough authorizing for me..

Foxy climbs up into the back of the truck, and skivvies out of his work overalls.
An changes into blue jean shorts, an a black net-mesh tee-shirt..

He goes sashaying into the Rec Center.. Looking around in amazement.
Walking up to an otter holding a clip board so seems to be in charge..
Hello there, Is there a sign up or something going on to get into here?
Oh, an what is the discount for being a city worker??

Wagging his tail, briskly side to side to try to look friendlier..
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jacey wrote:After a short trip he arrived, signed in and went to the next available group, where an otter, and a leopard carrying a sleeping cheetah were standing. "Hello there." he cheerfully greeted the three
The otter smiled and waved at Eric.
"Howdy! I'll be with you in a moment, sir." he greeted.
He also noticed the reporter approaching the reporter approaching and since he didn't say anything, the otter just waved hello.
Keeshah wrote:He goes sashaying into the Rec Center.. Looking around in amazement.
Walking up to an otter holding a clip board so seems to be in charge..
Hello there, Is there a sign up or something going on to get into here?
Oh, an what is the discount for being a city worker??

Wagging his tail, briskly side to side to try to look friendlier..
Kirby looked to the new arrival, smiled, and greeted the male. Then after hearing the question, he adressed his group.
"Hey, if you guys haven't signed up, you need to turn around and go to the sign up table next to the door. Any questions you may have about signing up for a membership can be answered there." He instructed them.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Coffee allows the others to talk before him, being the nice guy that he is. All this chatter did, however, awaken the cheetah on his back. The cat leaned back, still on his brothers back, and stretched before looking around.

"Coffee, where are we?"

"The new Rec Center, brother."

Cinnamon hummed in acknowledgement. Though he appeared cool on the outside, Cinnamon was panicking on the inside. There were too many people here and he wasn't good around people he didn't know.

"Huh. There's a lot of people here so uh....yeah. I'm just gonna-"

Cinnamon pulled his hood over his head and wrapped the other half of Coffee's scarf around his neck. Coffee was about to all his question, when he found it to already be answered. He quickly ran over to the sign up desk and let go of Cinnamon, who held onto him with his arms and legs. After quickly writing their names down, Coffee returned to the otter.

"Is there a tour?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Kirby looked to the new arrival, smiled, and greeted the male. Then after hearing the question, he adressed his group.
"Hey, if you guys haven't signed up, you need to turn around and go to the sign up table next to the door. Any questions you may have about signing up for a membership can be answered there." He instructed them.

Foxy goes over to the table as instructed..
Fills out the forms.. gets a name tag stuck to his shirt.
then returns to the group..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

in a shadowy alcove across the lobby from the table, a green-clad, red-furred figure with a plastic lamp on his head descends a ladder and flicks a switch on the wall, illuminating his work space with bright light. Satisfied, he packs up his ladder and tools into his truck by the door before shouldering a gym bag and heading over to the rhino who'd addressed the workers earlier.
"Good thing you called me in. That shoddy old wiring was ready to cause a fire. I've replaced the shorted bits and upgraded it to a halogen bulb so it should last a lot longer and give a better light." the weasel explains, passing his bill-pad to the large animal for a signature.
"Payment as normal. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to get a workout in before I start cooking lunch for the visitors and new members. I'm dying to try out the new treadmill!" So saying, Ben takes back his pad, leaves the carbon copy with the rhino, and heads for the change-rooms. Two minutes later he's on one of the smaller treadmills in the gym area, showing no signs of panting or breaking a sweat, despite running at full pelt. He allows his pulse to rise slightly, enjoying the feeling of being in motion as he wonders what time the tour group comes through this area.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote:He quickly ran over to the sign up desk and let go of Cinnamon, who held onto him with his arms and legs. After quickly writing their names down, Coffee returned to the otter.

"Is there a tour?"
Kirby looks up at the brothers and nods.
"There is! I'll be your tour guide and as soon as everyone gets back and I get the okay, I can start the tour." the otter explains.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

A tiny antelope-like creature and his large, fluffy goat roommate made their way into the Rec center.
"Wow, it's pretty crowded today," Rick said looking around. He wasn't used to crowds this big. He even noticed a couple of his natural predators by the check-in tables.
Chris looked slightly concerned looking at the big crowd. "I... maaaaaaay have been supposed to come into work today, hold on a minute."

she approached the Rhino behind the clipboard table. "Was I supposed to be here today?" she asked, embarrassed.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Leo followed behind his mom, bouncing up and down excitedly as they entered the Recreation Center. He saw his big brother and ran/limped quickly over to him. "Hi big brother!" Leo said excitedly, bouncing around him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:she approached the Rhino behind the clipboard table. "Was I supposed to be here today?" she asked, embarrassed.
The rhino, a big softy at heart, replied warmly to the Serow
"Oh no, not at all! We just asked a few workers and teachers to help out at the open house if they wanted to. Feel free to just hang out today! He said politely. He then whispered at Chris "If you sign up, we'll be able to get you free lunch" he added with a wink as he discreetly offered her the clipboard and a pen.
hypernovatic wrote:Leo followed behind his mom, bouncing up and down excitedly as they entered the Recreation Center. He saw his big brother and ran/limped quickly over to him. "Hi big brother!" Leo said excitedly, bouncing around him.
Kirby's ears perked up as he looked behind the group and saw his little brother. He spread his arms with a happy smile and caught the little fennec and giggled.
"Hey, Little Leo! Which mom brought you here today?" Kirby asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Finishing his run, Ben showers and dresses in a fresh set of clothes - a crisp, white tee-shirt and a pair of blue jeans held up by a black leather belt. He locks his locker after chucking his deodorant on top of his bag and clips his key onto the lanyard around his neck with his "VOLUNTEER! Hi, my name is BEN!" name-tag. He checks his appearance in the mirror, steps around a hare heading for the restroom and enters the lobby again.
He glances around at the milling crowd before spotting a familiar face in a brightly coloured shirt.
"Morning, Kirby!" he waves. Hi there, Leo! I'm on lunch duty for the smaller mammals today, Kirby, so I got some time to kill before I have to start cooking. Do you know if everything is out there already?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Leo giggled and hugged his brother close. "Kriss did, big brother!" he said, smiling. He looked up at the new voice and tilted his head. "Who are you?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MrNeonShot wrote:The rhino, a big softy at heart, replied warmly to the Serow
"Oh no, not at all! We just asked a few workers and teachers to help out at the open house if they wanted to. Feel free to just hang out today! He said politely. He then whispered at Chris "If you sign up, we'll be able to get you free lunch" he added with a wink as he discreetly offered her the clipboard and a pen.
Chris took the clipboard and pen. "Can I get a plus one or should I send my roommate off to the treadmills?" she whispered back as she signed up.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Chris took the clipboard and pen. "Can I get a plus one or should I send my roommate off to the treadmills?" she whispered back as she signed up.
"Sure! Just sign his or her name up under yours." the rhino replied.
Hlaoroo wrote:He glances around at the milling crowd before spotting a familiar face in a brightly coloured shirt.
"Morning, Kirby!" he waves. Hi there, Leo! I'm on lunch duty for the smaller mammals today, Kirby, so I got some time to kill before I have to start cooking. Do you know if everything is out there already?"
hypernovatic wrote:Leo giggled and hugged his brother close. "Kriss did, big brother!" he said, smiling. He looked up at the new voice and tilted his head. "Who are you?" he asked.
"Leo, this is Ben. He's fixed the lights for us the day they went out during class." Kirby explained to the fennec. He then turned his attention toward Ben again.
"Yeah! Everything should be set up by now. The caterers should be here any minute to set up, so until then, you can hang out with us." Kirby replied.
"Since I'm the first in line to tour the building, you can just follow us until the last 15 minutes or so." Kirby said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, sounds good. Never hurts to have an extra guide on paw to help answer questions. So how've you been? It's been a while. I always seem to get off work five minutes too late to see you here." Ben smiles. He pauses to direct a giraffe towards the bathroom before turning back to Kirby for the answer.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Monty made his way over to Kirby.

"Hello, I'm Monty Lyons, reporter for The Daily Trumpet," Said Monty extending his paw for a shake, "I was sent here to cover the open house today."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote:Monty made his way over to Kirby.

"Hello, I'm Monty Lyons, reporter for The Daily Trumpet," Said Monty extending his paw for a shake, "I was sent here to cover the open house today."

Foxy, Who has just been milling around near Kirby, awaiting the tour to start.
Perks up his ears, as his eyes widen a bit, at the news of a reporter in their mist.
So he slowly edges back to pretty much hiding in the back of the group, behind the giraffe.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hi Mr. Ben!" Leo greeted, waving up at him. He then nuzzled his brother. "I get to hang out with you big brother?" he asked, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

WeirdGamer wrote:Monty made his way over to Kirby.

hypernovatic wrote:"Hi Mr. Ben!" Leo greeted, waving up at him. He then nuzzled his brother. "I get to hang out with you big brother?" he asked, smiling.
"Yeah! Though mom's going to have to hold on to you while I lead the tour. Speaking of which, would you go stand with mom while I speak to this nice guy?" Kirby said as he set Leo on the ground. Just then, Kriss arrives and takes Leo's paw and smiles down at him.
With his arms free, Kirby looks up to the reporter and reaches his hand up to shake his paw.
"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lyons! I'm sure after today, the Daily Trumpet will have a good story on the rec center's open house." Kirby said.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

With all these new people coming up, Cinnamon was only getting more and more nervous. He pressed himself closer to his brother, Coffee taking notice to his grip tightening on his shirt.

"Wanna dance?"

Cinamon nods and jumps off his brothers back, unwrapping the part of the scarf around his neck first. They bow to one another, before dancing to some unheard song. They carefully danced within some invisible square, spinning around one another with precise steps. They were mirror images of one another. Coffee laughed and, upon instinct, they both tossed down to fake skulls. Upon the inside of the fake skulls, it read "Tips".
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Excuse me. Sorry, sorry. Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through." A small figure in a bright dress and woollen cardigan steps daintily through the milling crowd. She stops to applaud the dancing duo and to toss them a tip of a small note from her purse, and stops briefly at the registration table to sign the clipboard and to receive some directions. Then she heads for the small group assembling with the otter.
"Um, excuse me, um, sorry to interrupt. Um, I was told to join a tour group over here lead by um, Mister Otterson. Is that, um you, sir?" Straightening her glasses with one paw and clutching her papers with the other, Jannali suddenly recognises the cougar beside the otter.
"Oh. Mister Lyons. Hi! Do you remember me? I'm Jannali Henderson. You did that really nice piece on my restaurant when it opened last year. I never got the chance to thank you properly for that so thank you! You know, I always liked reading your column and, um, oh dear." Jannali pauses to pick up a paper that she'd dropped before looking back at the cougar.
"Um yeah. Um. Yeah. I liked your column and the piece you did on me brought me a lot of business so thanks."

Ben decides to stay in the background for now but he hides a smile at the bilby's antics.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Leo whined. "But I want to stay with you, big brother!" he exclaimed, pouting as Kriss takes him back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MrNeonShot wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Chris took the clipboard and pen. "Can I get a plus one or should I send my roommate off to the treadmills?" she whispered back as she signed up.
"Sure! Just sign his or her name up under yours." the rhino replied.
"Cool. Hey, Rick, I just got us a free lunch," she called over to the dik-dik
"There's no such thing, what's the catch?" he asked the as he approached the table.
"I just had to sign us up."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Excuse me. Sorry, sorry. Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through." A small figure in a bright dress and woollen cardigan steps daintily through the milling crowd. She stops to applaud the dancing duo and to toss them a tip of a small note from her purse, and stops briefly at the registration table to sign the clipboard and to receive some directions. Then she heads for the small group assembling with the otter.
"Um, excuse me, um, sorry to interrupt. Um, I was told to join a tour group over here lead by um, Mister Otterson. Is that, um you, sir?"
Kirby looks around up high before looking down at the small figure and smiling.
"That's my name! I'm leading the first group, so when I get the all clear, we can head off."
Hlaoroo wrote:Straightening her glasses with one paw and clutching her papers with the other, Jannali suddenly recognises the cougar beside the otter.
"Oh. Mister Lyons. Hi! Do you remember me? I'm Jannali Henderson. You did that really nice piece on my restaurant when it opened last year. I never got the chance to thank you properly for that so thank you! You know, I always liked reading your column and, um, oh dear." Jannali pauses to pick up a paper that she'd dropped before looking back at the cougar.
"Um yeah. Um. Yeah. I liked your column and the piece you did on me brought me a lot of business so thanks."

Ben decides to stay in the background for now but he hides a smile at the bilby's antics.
Kirby held in a chuckle before facing Leo.
"You'll be with me! I just have to keep my paws open while I lead everyone. Right, momma?" Kirby said the last part to the motherly fennec.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Woah, that's quite a crowd!" A black paw pushed open the door as it's owner looked out at the group. "And it's still a bit early; glad I didn't get here any later. Seriously, I should have unpacked some clothes last night." He looked at the shirt he had on, the same shade of black as his shorts and fur. "All this black clothing makes me look like Alexis."
Laughing slightly at the thought of his sister, the rabbit turns his head towards the table next to the door, and upon the sign reading "Sign up", he hurries over. "Okay, good, signups are still going on, lessee..." Hurriedly reading through any information he might need, the rabbit proceeded to grab a pen and sign his name, "Timothy... Cotton. There we go, that's taken care of! Now, what... Ah!"
Turning around, he sees a group of animals, one of which has a clipboard in paw. Clipboards are pretty business-y, right? Slipping through the crowd, he walks up to the clipboard-holding otter. "Hey," he starts, a smile on his face. "I just signed in over by the table, is this where I'm supposed to come next?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Pecan wrote:Clipboards are pretty business-y, right? Slipping through the crowd, he walks up to the clipboard-holding otter. "Hey," he starts, a smile on his face. "I just signed in over by the table, is this where I'm supposed to come next?"
Kirby waved to the rabbit with a smile.
"This is! Feel free to converse with the group until we're ready to go ^^" Kirby replied with a smile.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kriss nodded and held Leo's paw. Leo pouted, staring up at Kirby.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

No sooner has Kirby finished speaking than a barely muffled squeal cuts through the hum of conversation in the lobby.
"Eee! No way! Timmy Cotton? Kickback Cotton? You're, like, my third favourite goalie of all time! I mean, I'm a little bit biased because obviously I have to barrack for the Outback Island Outlaws because I live there and the Tanni Desert Terrors since that's where I'm from but if it wasn't for that you'd be my favourite goalie but because of that you're my third favourite goalie and I can't believe I'm meeting you! Eee! Um, it is you, right? Oh dear. I hope I didn't get the wrong person and make a fool of myself. Oh dear."

"Well, well, Kirby. Celebrity endorsement should be good for the reputation of the centre, hey? Guess that means you'd better impress him. No pressure." Ben grins. He looks down at the fennec kit, seeing the pouting, and smiles.
"Tell you what, kiddo. Why don't you ride with me? I'll carry you on my shoulders so you can see over the smaller mammals. Sound good?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Leo looks up at Ben and grins excitedly. "Really? Yay!" the kit exclaimed, bouncing up and down, raising his arms for Ben to pick him up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

The dance ends with Coffee holding up Cinnamon above his head. He drops his brother to the ground and they high-five checking the tips they had received from several passing animals. After the small crowd that had accumulated dispersed, the cat brothers walked back over to the otter they had spoken to when they walked in.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah."

Coffee got his older brother around the neck, giving him a noogie.
My characters!
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Eric watched the two brothers dance, they were really good, better than he was. He gave them a tip and returned to the tour guide. "That was really amazing you two. You are great dancers." He smiled at them, happy to have a minor distraction from the wait.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:No sooner has Kirby finished speaking than a barely muffled squeal cuts through the hum of conversation in the lobby.
"Eee! No way! Timmy Cotton? Kickback Cotton? You're, like, my third favourite goalie of all time! I mean, I'm a little bit biased because obviously I have to barrack for the Outback Island Outlaws because I live there and the Tanni Desert Terrors since that's where I'm from but if it wasn't for that you'd be my favourite goalie but because of that you're my third favourite goalie and I can't believe I'm meeting you! Eee! Um, it is you, right? Oh dear. I hope I didn't get the wrong person and make a fool of myself. Oh dear."

"Well, well, Kirby. Celebrity endorsement should be good for the reputation of the centre, hey? Guess that means you'd better impress him. No pressure." Ben grins. He looks down at the fennec kit, seeing the pouting, and smiles.
"Tell you what, kiddo. Why don't you ride with me? I'll carry you on my shoulders so you can see over the smaller mammals. Sound good?"
Kirby chuckled, giving a determined expression to Ben as he replies
"Well, it takes someone famous to get to know someone famous!" He said with a grin.
Inwardly, however, the otter was milling over all the names he knew, but could not for the life of him figure out who this Timmy Cotton was. After all, he's a comic book artist, not a sports expert.
He then watched Leo bouncing for Ben to pick him up and chuckled, his tail swaying lightly at the cuteness.
The otter then turns to the Daily Trumpet reporter and gives him a friendly smile.
"Is there anything you would like to know before the tour starts?" he asked.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:No sooner has Kirby finished speaking than a barely muffled squeal cuts through the hum of conversation in the lobby.
"No, no, you have the right person!" Timmy's face had a reddish hue as he rubbed a paw behind his head. "Gee, I didn't even think I had fans already. I certainly wasn't expecting to meet one." His blush faded and he grinned. "That being said, you have my name, but I don't have yours! Would you care to rectify that for me, miss? Maybe tell me a bit about yourself?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Before the journalist had a chance to respond, Kirby gets the list from one of the staff members from behind the sign up tables before telling him it was time to head out.
"Alright, I guess any question you have will have to wait until after or during the tour if you think of anyting." He says.
He then reads the list of people on his list, calling out their names to make sure they were with him.
(This is for all the players to line up)
Once he sees that everyone he has on the list is there, he starts the tour.
"Welcome to the Savanna Recreation Center! My name is Kirby Otterson and I will be your tour guide for today. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!" He calls. "Stay close behind me and enjoy the tour! Lunch will be served afterwards."
The Otter finishes his little speech before turning around and beginning the walk down the hallway on the way to the gym.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: He then reads the list of people on his list, calling out their names to make sure they were with him.
(This is for all the players to line up)
Once he sees that everyone he has on the list is there, he starts the tour..

Foxy waves a paw when his name is called, and lines up behind the rabbit, who seems to be well known around these parts.
letting him draw all the attention while he blends into the background..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh good. That's good." Jannali smiles and then immediately looks embarrassed. "Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry! How rude of me! I'm sorry! My name is Jannali. Jannali Henderson. It's an honour to meet you! The way you saved that last goal in Tundratown versus Nocturnalia last season by scissor-kicking the ball straight past the back four to the wingers on the touchline allowing them to breakaway and score and win the game was incredible! I've never seen anything like it!" the bilby gushes as she follows the group.

~~~~~~~~
hypernovatic wrote:Leo looks up at Ben and grins excitedly. "Really? Yay!" the kit exclaimed, bouncing up and down, raising his arms for Ben to pick him up.
"Really!" Ben grins, hoisting the fennec onto his shoulders, feigning exertion as he does so.
"Oof. You're growing up! You'll be a big fox in no time!" he grins, following Kirby towards the gym.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters