HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Keeshah wrote:An you don't think gurl cats should being wif boy cats?
Leslie frowned and tapped his teeth. "No," he said, "but it waz weerd. Exursise seemed tew be mostly them pushing and growling..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Glad to help, Tesla m'boy," Kilo said as he was picked up. "And don't call me sir. I'm a working mouse. It's Kilo."
"Alright, Kilo." Tesla responded, grinning sheepishly.

Standing in the entrance way of the dining room Tesla heard the knocks on the door and paused, but then continued forward to place Kilo down on the table

"I wonder who's here." he said half- to Kilo and half-to himself
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Water it is." Joan confirms, pouring Charles a glass and topping up her own.

"Nothing yet... Shall I come with you to help you get that thing?" The rabbit's long ear swivels. "There's someone at the door! I'll get it!" His jovial mood restored, Flynn jumps up and bolts down the hallway., tripping on the mat and faceplanting into the door again.
"Ow. Darn it. Ow. Gotta fix that mat! Oh, hi, Flukely. What's up?" The buck rubs his nose as he leans on the doorpost.

~~~~
"Heheh. That you are." Piper grins, allowing herself to be lead up the steps. "Thanks, Abigail. No way. THE DJ Harvey? Where?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Hi Flynn! I just got out of ze pound, so I'm really happy! Oh! Wait, vere are my manners? Zese are my parents! My dad, Carter, and my mother, Marissa."

The two humans waved when their names were told.

"May we come in?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good evening," Kilo greeted from near enough the table. He lifted a hat he didn't have. "I'm Kilo and this is Tesla." He nodded to Flynn. "This young gentleman is Flynn. And of course you may come in, correct," Kilo said, looking to Flynn again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie frowned. "Of corse yew're spechul!" he protested. "Haw many Skunks are frends wif kittens, kats, Rabits, Dogs and ufers? Yew're strong, gud and funy."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie frowned. "Of corse yew're spechul!" he protested. "Haw many Skunks are frends wif kittens, kats, Rabits, Dogs and ufers? Yew're strong, gud and funy."

Ummm None are.. We are too stinky
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie gave his friends' arm a playful punch. "No yewre not!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heheh. That you are." Piper grins, allowing herself to be lead up the steps. "Thanks, Abigail. No way. THE DJ Harvey? Where?"
"At that booth back there, with two dalmatians," replied Lucky nodding his head back towards said booth.
---------------------------
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze cuddled up against Ryyn. "It was a small town maybe a few hours from here. I don't remember the name."
"I cam from a city. I was big and a lot of fun to explore but..."[/color Ryyn hesitated before going on, "It was hard sometimes. Cats and dogs did not get along."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wow. I HAVE to get his autograph when he's finished eating!" Piper grins. "Wow. I can't believe I'm in here! This is awesome! Pinch me, Lucky. I'm dreaming, aren't I? Pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming." Piper holds out her arm to the buck.

~~~~
"Sure. Hi, Mr. and Mrs. um... Flukely's parents. Come on in. We're just finishing dinner but I'm sure we can scrounge together enough for you if you'd like it. Dad always makes way too much. Everyone's in the dining room straight through there. Could you take your shoes off please?" So saying, the buck stands aside so the trio can enter.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie gave his friends' arm a playful punch. "No yewre not!"

Well I'm not, I've had the Nuutar surgery so i couldn't be spraying my stinky anymore..
But otter skunks are going to be, quite stinky..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote: "I cam from a city. I was big and a lot of fun to explore but..."[/color Ryyn hesitated before going on, "It was hard sometimes. Cats and dogs did not get along."

"Aw. At least we get along." Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Wow. I HAVE to get his autograph when he's finished eating!" Piper grins. "Wow. I can't believe I'm in here! This is awesome! Pinch me, Lucky. I'm dreaming, aren't I? Pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming." Piper holds out her arm to the buck.
Lucky leaned over and gave her a very hard pinch on her nose.
----------------------------
hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: "I cam from a city. I was big and a lot of fun to explore but..."[/color Ryyn hesitated before going on, "It was hard sometimes. Cats and dogs did not get along."

"Aw. At least we get along." Ryze said.

"Well that's true," said Ryyn. "I wondered what everyone back in the city would think of us."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sure. Hi, Mr. and Mrs. um... Flukely's parents. Come on in. We're just finishing dinner but I'm sure we can scrounge together enough for you if you'd like it. Dad always makes way too much. Everyone's in the dining room straight through there. Could you take your shoes off please?" So saying, the buck stands aside so the trio can enter.
"Oh there's no need to make us anything," Marissa said as she removed her shoes.

Carter did the same and the two placed them where everyone elses shoes were. Flukely bounded to the dining room, smiling and wagging his tail, but it came to a stop when he saw Charles.

"Hello, Flukely."

"Charles."

The two stared at one another before Flukely walked over to Charles. The cat didn't move, but anyone could see fear in his green eyes.

"N-Now, Flukely, I wasn't the one wh-"

"I know, Charles. I saw you in the window when they were dragging me away."

Flukely launched forward and trapped Charles in a hug.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze gave Ryyn a hug. "They probably wouldn't like us, but who cares?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Mickey wrote:"Oh there's no need to make us anything," Marissa said as she removed her shoes.
"Nonsense, dear lady," Kilo said jovially. "John always makes far too much to make sure he's made enough! Why I was only able to finish a tiny percentage of what was there."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Flukely...?" Tesla said, shocked to see the other dog again, "Flukely! Y-you're back! I didn't think they'd release you so quickly!" his ears and tail flagged up, a smile forming on his face without thinking
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely set Charles away and smiled widely at Tesla. He walked over and hugged Tesla, tightly, but not too tightly.

"I didn't either, but I'm here now and that's all that matters! Heheh!"

Flukely let him go and smiled at him, hearing his tags jingle. Wait. Jingle? He looked down at them and noticed the red one.

"What?"

Marissa smiled at Kilo.

"I guess we'll take a small plate, thank you."
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"G'day. You must be Flukely's owners. I'm Joan - I spoke to you on the phone earlier. This is my husband, John, and our friend Leroy. Nice to meet you. Please, make yourselves comfortable."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Nonsense, dear lady," Kilo said jovially. "John always makes far too much to make sure he's made enough! Why I was only able to finish a tiny percentage of what was there."
"You're being modest, Kilo. I saw you having thirds." Joan teases. "Reckon you could serve our guests while I get more water please?" she asks the mouse with a twinkle in her eye, wondering how he'll respond to this impossible request.

Flynn grins as he takes his seat beside Nadia.
"Well. Nice to have a busy house. Reminds me of back home when all the rellies came over. Dad has a BIG family! Want some more pasta, Nadia?"

~~~~
"Ow! Okay, Definitely not dreaming. Thanks... I think." Piper grins, rubbing her nose and settling down to wait for the waiter to bring their menus. "So... How's Mrs. Richardson doing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo looked proud, then uncertain. "Well I can certainly, er, try Joan," The old mouse said, tailing off at the end a little. "I would need some assistance from others, of course." If you would follow me, please? He lowered himself off the table and got into his toy car, which he then piloted into the Dining room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie shrugged. "But yew're not. Sew that mite be why she lykes yew."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie shrugged. "But yew're not. Sew that mite be why she lykes yew."

Oreo scratches the top of his head..
I don't know.. hard to tell about that with someone yous haf only met once
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo looked proud, then uncertain. "Well I can certainly, er, try Joan," The old mouse said, tailing off at the end a little. "I would need some assistance from others, of course." If you would follow me, please? He lowered himself off the table and got into his toy car, which he then piloted into the Dining room.
"Oh my god, that's adorable." Marissa whispered, following behind with Carter's hand in hers.

Charles leaned over and took the red tag into his paws.

"Vicious red pet tag. Must have clicked it on when you got your collar taken."

"B-But I'm not vicious!"

Charles gave Flukely a look.

"I'm not always vicious!"
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo parked under the dining room table and used the nearest winch lift to pull himself up to the table, from where he directed Marissa and Carter to the best clean seats. "Do you wish any drinks," he asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, yew arenut," Leslie offered, after sniffing and deciding that he'd tell Oreo that anyway.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ow! Okay, Definitely not dreaming. Thanks... I think." Piper grins, rubbing her nose and settling down to wait for the waiter to bring their menus. "So... How's Mrs. Richardson doing?"
"She's doing well," replied Lucky, "They just got a whole lot of new books in t the library so she's been busy."
--------------------------------
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze gave Ryyn a hug. "They probably wouldn't like us, but who cares?"
Yeah, you're right," admitted Ryyn.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Well, yew arenut," Leslie offered, after sniffing and deciding that he'd tell Oreo that anyway.

Oreo shrugs his shoulders, which is kinda subdued as his neck and shoulders is covered by the stiff foam collar.
I still don't knows, butt if'n you say so..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"erm, yeah, thanks" Nadia said, smiled awkwardly. She was sort of hope for a small dinner with only her, Flynn, and his humans, having many others like this was kind of putting her off the mood. Still, she knew she didn't have any saying in it, sooooo....
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, cool. I'll have to come visit - I need some new reading material." Piper smiles. "And Mr. Richardson?"

~~~~
"What's up, Nadia?" Flynn asks as he serves, sensing the vixen's disquiet.

~~~~
"Heh. You didn't actually have to serve them, Kilo. I was just joking. But thanks for being wiling. That was very gallant of you."
"Allow me." John smiles. "Pasta or salad or both? It's crab and avocado salad and creamy tomato crab fettuccine. You're not allergic to shellfish, are you? Sorry if you are. I'm sure we have something I can give you instead if you are."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"huh? oh! Nah nothing." Nadia replied, waving dismissively. It's not like she could answer that with other people around, it''s not that important either.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla patted Flukely's shoulder, grinning, "You're not vicious dude, you're just... Uh, passionate!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

As the time continued along there was not much to be done, dinner for them was pretty much over, they would probably to have another meal later on before bed time. "So how does the neighborhood look like?"

"Oh very friendly, already met the next door neighbors. There's a nice park too."

"I liked that!" Felicity chimed in. "Can we go back?"

"Maybe, it is getting late though. Best it be we stay home for today."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze smiled and hugged Ryyn, nuzzling his cheek. "What would you like to do now?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You do kid me so," Kilo said, exaggerating his hip injury slightly as he made his way back across the table. "May I partake of a spot of Lemonade?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm yore frend," Leslie told Oreo, "Wooden't lie to yew,wood I?" He looked out of the window at the garden. "Nyce gardun," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla patted Flukely's shoulder, grinning, "You're not vicious dude, you're just... Uh, passionate!"
Flukely smiled, his tail wagging. The dog removed his collar and began reading the back of the tag. He sighed and clicked his collar back on.

"I am, under no circumstances, allowed to remove this tag."

Flukely shrugged, mumbling something about life in French.
-----------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. You didn't actually have to serve them, Kilo. I was just joking. But thanks for being wiling. That was very gallant of you."
"Allow me." John smiles. "Pasta or salad or both? It's crab and avocado salad and creamy tomato crab fettuccine. You're not allergic to shellfish, are you? Sorry if you are. I'm sure we have something I can give you instead if you are."
"That all sounds simply wonderful! And water is fine with us." Marissa said, smiling.

"We'll take both pasta and salad, if that's alright. Neither of us are allergic to shellfish, by the way." Carter said, rocking on his heels for a moment.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I'm yore frend," Leslie told Oreo, "Wooden't lie to yew,wood I?" He looked out of the window at the garden. "Nyce gardun," he said.

Wellz,... who else can say dat they haf a haf wilds skunk as a friend!
Oreo chitters, watching what was going on outside through the window..
i guess dats makes me quite a eunuch friend to have.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi looks up from her texting, with a stunned look upon her face, and a deep desire to to ask who was this cougar?
An what have they done with hers?

AHhhhh no trick. Just wondering who i might have to go save from being run through a shredder by you.
Kandi stammers..

Just how are you able to learn all that, all ready?
You keep surprising me with just how fast you pick up are ways. with how fast your learn new things..
I swear, you learn new things faster than us humans do..

We all just might end up groveling at the foot of your paws one day soon...
"What? Oh, err..." The feline sheepishly scratches her nose, looking away as she does so. It wasn't often she get direct praise like that. And praise being a new thing for her. Senka was entirely sure how to handle it just yet...
"It's just... A lot of remembering things. I used to keep track some things when I was out in the forest... Best times to hunt for food. When the Rangers would go by a certain areas... And I don't have to think about that stuff anymore so... Yeah." She ducked her head. It wasn't like she knew what aaaall of the words meant either... Just how to repeat them when someone asked...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze smiled and hugged Ryyn, nuzzling his cheek. "What would you like to do now?"
"Hmm...I don't know," replied Ryyn. "Any ideas?"
---------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, cool. I'll have to come visit - I need some new reading material." Piper smiles. "And Mr. Richardson?"
"He's good," said Lucky in between a sip of water, "There's always need for a dentist."

A brief crash and shout from the kitchen made him look up, but then he focused again.

"How's Richard?

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "What? Oh, err..." The feline sheepishly scratches her nose, looking away as she does so. It wasn't often she get direct praise like that. And praise being a new thing for her. Senka was entirely sure how to handle it just yet...
"It's just... A lot of remembering things. I used to keep track some things when I was out in the forest... Best times to hunt for food. When the Rangers would go by a certain areas... And I don't have to think about that stuff anymore so... Yeah." She ducked her head. It wasn't like she knew what aaaall of the words meant either... Just how to repeat them when someone asked...

Kandi finishes cleaning up the dishes.
then goes downstairs for several minutes to collect the mail, before finally returning..
Lets see.. bill, bill, advertising, catalog, payment, bill, advertising, advertising, Dept of animal affairs?
Looking up at Senka, Now what has happened??

Kandi opens up the envelope, and starts reading the enclosed letters..
What! I don't believe this! Do you know what you have done now!!
Kandi taunts the cougar, trying to keep a stern poker face..

She shakes the new blue ( Wild-domesticated ) pet tag out of the envelope.
It seems that someone downtown was crazy enough to think that your safe to be around now..
So they gave you some new blue tags to replace your red ones.

She says grinning like the Cheshire cat.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

There was an expression of confusion and offense ok the mountain lion's face, her brain trying to remember if she had done anything especially "wild" in the last few days...
Until Kandi pulled out the blue tags.
"Tch..." The feline scowled and crossed her arms, though she didn't sound as annoyed as she usually was when her owner tricks her. Blue tags hmm?
Senka walked over to take a look at them.
"You know... A little part of me is kinda angry for getting these. My feral side maybe." But even she couldn't hide the small smile that formed in the corners of her muzzle, no matter how hard she tried.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He's doing quite well, actually. I think having Phil in the shop to take some of the workload and to help look after him is good for him. He can do more of the heavy lifting than I can. Plus, I think he's proud of Phil and hoping to pass the business to him one day. He's recovered from his food poisoning too, thank goodness."

~~~~
"You certainly may, Kilo. How could I resist that charm and those manners? Fancy any more food?" Joan pours the mouse a drink and then pours her special water into some glasses for Marissa and Carter.
"No worries. Come, sit down and make yourselves at home. To what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" John queries, passing the couple their plates and cutlery.

~~~~
Flynn decides not to press Nadia and casts about for something else to discuss.
"So... Erm... Do you like the salad or the pasta best?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine with snuggling in the tub." Ryze said, giggling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:There was an expression of confusion and offense ok the mountain lion's face, her brain trying to remember if she had done anything especially "wild" in the last few days...
Until Kandi pulled out the blue tags.
"Tch..." The feline scowled and crossed her arms, though she didn't sound as annoyed as she usually was when her owner tricks her. Blue tags hmm?
Senka walked over to take a look at them.
"You know... A little part of me is kinda angry for getting these. My feral side maybe." But even she couldn't hide the small smile that formed in the corners of her muzzle, no matter how hard she tried.

Well if you don't want them, we can just toss them in the junk drawl here.
An you can go on playing like your still in the wild! where if they catch you messing-up, they will kill you..

Kandi states looking unusually serious.

personally, i'd rather that you have the "get out of jail free" tags.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sew what r we gowing to do naw?" Leslie asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah," Kilo said, sipping his drink, "I think not, Dear Joan. Or else I should be a stuffed Mouse, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie