HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"As for not having anyone be in love with you," Kilo countered gently, "tell that to your family. They love you as much as anyone can, dear boy." Kilo moved slightly around the table. "as for the rest? Love, like life, is an upside down jigsaw puzzle that you are just beginning to complete, Tesla. As usual, you find the corners and turn them over to find words. If the first three you find are "Don't, worry" and "be", you can assume the fourth says "yourself", yes? It's the four cornerstones of any relationship because the you they first met is the you they fell for, yes?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's ownly Hoomans that hapenz to," Leslie said, wondering if he should flip down. "I's meening when yew're a bit bigger and more muscly."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "It's ownly Hoomans that hapenz to," Leslie said, wondering if he should flip down. "I's meening when yew're a bit bigger and more muscly."

Oreo looks around at himself, at least the parts he can see past the foam collar..
he them flexes his arms..
I already am as big as i'm going to get.. Us spotted skunkies are not as big as the stripies.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie reached out with a hand and tested his friends' flex. "That's knot bad," he said. "Good mussle."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: Joan grins and decides to play along. "Boop." she intones, mimicking the sound of a button-press.
"Carter," Marrissa called from the kitchen, "Quit being so childish and talk to however's on!"

"I can hear you laughing," Carter says as he turns the phone away for a moment.

"I am and I hate it!"

Carter chuckled before turning his attention back to the phone.

"Wait a sec, you didn't sound like Charles. May I ask who this is?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Unfortunately for Nadia this strikes a bit too close for comfort for Flynn, especially given his history. "Well... How would you like to be eaten?" he asks quietly, staring at his plate with his ears slowly drooping, his appetite suddenly gone.
"oh......" Nadia muttered , realizing she might have said something she shouldn't.
"Flynn I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." she said , gently putting a paw of Flynn's shoulder.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie reached out with a hand and tested his friends' flex. "That's knot bad," he said. "Good mussle."

Oreo flexes some moar for the kitten..
So do you do dat work outs stuff to gits bigger n' stronger?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "oh......" Nadia muttered , realizing she might have said something she shouldn't.
"Flynn I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." she said , gently putting a paw of Flynn's shoulder.
Flynn pulls himself together with a visible effort and leans on the vixen. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Just... You promise you won't go hunting while I'm around?"

~~~~
"Hi! My name is Joan Porter. I'm a human friend of Charles'. He's at my house right now having dinner with some other pets and with my husband. Um... How do I say this? ... Charles came here to ask my help. He met a friend of his on the streets not far from here and the two... Well, they settled some old differences and made up but some onlookers got the wrong impression and sent the friend to the pound. Charles wanted my help to get the friend back from the pound... I guess you can see where I'm going with this, huh? Flukely, who I believe is your dog, is in the pound, and Charles wants him back with the minimum of fuss and bother. He's ready to be friends again, and he wants Flukely free. He blames himself for this and wants Flukely happy and safe even if he's losing his own happiness to do so. So... I hope you can forgive Charles for what happened and give him another chance. He also hopes you won't hold a grudge against him. In fact, that's why he asked me to call - because he thought you'd be angry at him and that that would only mmake things worse for Flukely." Joan pauses for breath and waits for Carter to respond.

~~~~
"True, true. Blagh!" Piper brushes away the leaf that Lucky has just accidentally shaken onto her. "It's interesting the differences between the two halves of the couples. I mean, how many other cat-dog or predator-prey relationships do you know? I just hope the differences won't prove too great..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn pulls himself together with a visible effort and leans on the vixen. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Just... You promise you won't go hunting while I'm around?"
"Flynn....." Nadia sighed , gently hugged the poor rabbit leaning against her. "Don't worry honey, I promise" she said , then smiled a little "I don't even know how to hunt preys to begin with."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "True, true. Blagh!" Piper brushes away the leaf that Lucky has just accidentally shaken onto her. "It's interesting the differences between the two halves of the couples. I mean, how many other cat-dog or predator-prey relationships do you know? I just hope the differences won't prove too great..."
"Well I come from a large family," explained Lucky, "So there's been a couple Like Uncle Chuck. He loved that wolf dearly. Too bad she mauled him though..."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze giggles as she dashes into the bathroom and closes the door.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hi! My name is Joan Porter. I'm a human friend of Charles'. He's at my house right now having dinner with some other pets and with my husband. Um... How do I say this? ... Charles came here to ask my help. He met a friend of his on the streets not far from here and the two... Well, they settled some old differences and made up but some onlookers got the wrong impression and sent the friend to the pound. Charles wanted my help to get the friend back from the pound... I guess you can see where I'm going with this, huh? Flukely, who I believe is your dog, is in the pound, and Charles wants him back with the minimum of fuss and bother. He's ready to be friends again, and he wants Flukely free. He blames himself for this and wants Flukely happy and safe even if he's losing his own happiness to do so. So... I hope you can forgive Charles for what happened and give him another chance. He also hopes you won't hold a grudge against him. In fact, that's why he asked me to call - because he thought you'd be angry at him and that that would only mmake things worse for Flukely." Joan pauses for breath and waits for Carter to respond.

Carter listened, his smile fading. He called over Marissa when Joan was done and covered the bottom of the phone.

"Flukely's in the pound again!"

"What did he do?"

"She didn't say exactly, but I think they got into a fight."

"We aren't gonna have to move again, are we?"

Carter shook his head and Marissa sighed. He hadn't caused that much trouble! Carter kissed Marissa's forehead and turned back to the phone.

"I understand, but can you please put Charles on?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No worries." Joan lowers the phone and covers the mouthpiece, offering it to Charles. "They want to talk to you, Charles. Flukely's dad is on the phone. They don't sound angry, just a little concerned."

~~~~
"I don't believe you. You said you were wild once so you must have hunted."

~~~~
"Ooh." Piper winces. "I hope that doesn't happen to Flynn. I'm sure it won't though. Nadia seems... She seems trustworthy. I sense she can be very dangerous if she wants to. She has that kind of intensity about her. Somehow though, I think she's trustworthy and reliable. I think she has a good heart. I think Flynn'll do well with her." muses the doe, reflecting on her encounter in the office with the vixen when she'd given Nadia the scroll.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I don't believe you. You said you were wild once so you must have hunted."
"Nah, when I was little I was too weak to do any hunting. Even keeping up with my siblings was hard. I just ate the leftover if there were anything left after everyone had their meal. Then when I got to really know my sister, she shared the roots and berries she found with me, so I didn't learn how to hunt preys , still don't until these days, at least , prey as in those without the desire to kill me anyway." Nadia explained , quietly but gently, in a way like the vixen was having a little bit of a nostalgic moment.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No worries." Joan lowers the phone and covers the mouthpiece, offering it to Charles. "They want to talk to you, Charles. Flukely's dad is on the phone. They don't sound angry, just a little concerned."
Charles takes the phone and clears his throat, puffs out his chest, and takes on the image of the perfect aloof cat once more, despite the fact his was screaming internally.

"This is Charles."

"Charles," Carter voice rang through the phone, "Tell me exactly what happened that got Flukely in the pound and I might reconsider moving away again." It was an empty threat, but Carter needed the truth.

"Well, Mr. Tyler, I was walking back to my house to build a few things for the new people and pets I had meet not to long ago. Flukely tackled me, meaning that, yes, he had started the fight, but I had retaliated by scratching him across the cheek. The fight grew more physical from there and I nearly assaulted the dog Flukely had come with, a corgi named Tesla, but Flukely knocked me away. Tesla threw us apart and we were able to bury the hatchet. I returned home, but upon seeing my injuries, my parents called the pound on Flukely. I see this as my fault for what happened in the past and I wish to get him out, but I also wish that you don't move away. In other words..."

Charles' shoulders slumped.

"I'm sorry."

The other line was silent for a moment as the new information was processed. Marissa took the phone from Carter.

"We'll do it, Charles. I can't guarantee Flukely will forgive you, but it's very noble of you."

Charles smiled the most genuine smile he had ever done in a quite a while.

"Thank you!"

Charles hung up and turned to Joan, smiling widely!

"They'll do it!"
My characters!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"As for not having anyone be in love with you," Kilo countered gently, "tell that to your family. They love you as much as anyone can, dear boy." Kilo moved slightly around the table. "as for the rest? Love, like life, is an upside down jigsaw puzzle that you are just beginning to complete, Tesla. As usual, you find the corners and turn them over to find words. If the first three you find are "Don't, worry" and "be", you can assume the fourth says "yourself", yes? It's the four cornerstones of any relationship because the you they first met is the you they fell for, yes?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's ownly Hoomans that hapenz to," Leslie said, wondering if he should flip down. "I's meening when yew're a bit bigger and more muscly."
Tesla thought quietly for a moment, scratching his chin

"Uh, yes. I think I understand what you're saying, Mr. Kilo.
" he said finally, "Thank you, that helped."

The little dog smiled amiably at Kilo, still showing signs of internal distress, but visibly, much less anxious
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You are a very special and, might I say, inventive young fellow, Tesla my boy," Kilo concluded. "But it is impossible for the best of us to see that special nature in ourselves. Others have to tell us. Do you see something special in young Charles?"
--------------------------------------------------------
"Unkle Leroy sez I'm a kitun and stil growin," Leslie said, finally flipping over, catching the remote and putting his paws on the floor. "I gotta be reel afletic tew be a kat."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Unkle Leroy sez I'm a kitun and stil growin," Leslie said, finally flipping over, catching the remote and putting his paws on the floor. "I gotta be reel afletic tew be a kat."

Watch you goona watch now? kitty katts on parade?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggles as she dashes into the bathroom and closes the door.
"Hey!" Ryyn jiggled the doorknob."Ho, well I guess I'll just have to leave." Ryyn then walked in place to try and simulate walking away and leaving the door unattended.
-------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Ooh." Piper winces. "I hope that doesn't happen to Flynn. I'm sure it won't though. Nadia seems... She seems trustworthy. I sense she can be very dangerous if she wants to. She has that kind of intensity about her. Somehow though, I think she's trustworthy and reliable. I think she has a good heart. I think Flynn'll do well with her." muses the doe, reflecting on her encounter in the office with the vixen when she'd given Nadia the scroll.
"Hey, we're here!" Lucky said joyfully, leading Piper to the steps of the restaurant.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze pressed her ear to the door, listening to Ryyn "walking away". Thinking he had left, she slowly opened the door and poked her head out.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You are a very special and, might I say, inventive young fellow, Tesla my boy," Kilo concluded. "But it is impossible for the best of us to see that special nature in ourselves. Others have to tell us. Do you see something special in young Charles?"
--------------------------------------------------------
"Unkle Leroy sez I'm a kitun and stil growin," Leslie said, finally flipping over, catching the remote and putting his paws on the floor. "I gotta be reel afletic tew be a kat."
"Flukely is," Tesla took a breath, "Really excitable and energetic and outgoing. He's really smart also, and likes to build things like I do."

He smiled

"I like that, it's really cool to have somebody to talk to about that stuff."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"And there you have it," Kilo chuckled warmly. "You see what is special about him. I think you can trust your feelings and let them develop from friendship to whatever time decides between the two of you, Tesla. Shall we head back to the group or shall we talk more?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um, I saw a program caled that wunce," Leslie said, looking perplexed, "Layte nite. I didunt undurstand what they wure dewing. Gurl cats and boy cats tugethur..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"The diner? Are you sure? Last time I ate there I got food poisoning." Piper queries, looking at the small and grubby establishment next door to the restaurant, not realising that Lucky is walking past it.

~~~~
"That's great news!" Joan smiles. "I hope he'll forgive you too. Would you like some more pasta?"

~~~~
"Ah, I see... I'm sorry, Nadia. I know you meant no harm. I shouldn't have reacted like that..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah, I see... I'm sorry, Nadia. I know you meant no harm. I shouldn't have reacted like that..."
"it's alright Flynn" Nadia said, squishing the rabbit with hug "I understand, sorry for reminding you about those bad memories"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze pressed her ear to the door, listening to Ryyn "walking away". Thinking he had left, she slowly opened the door and poked her head out.
"Gotcha!" yelled Ryyn pouncing on Ryze. He gave her a kiss on the nose. "How's that for a tag."
-------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"The diner? Are you sure? Last time I ate there I got food poisoning." Piper queries, looking at the small and grubby establishment next door to the restaurant, not realising that Lucky is walking past it.
Lucky facepawed and then gently turned Piper's head towards the restaurant they were actually going to.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze yelped and fell over as Ryyn pounced on her. She giggled and blushed when Ryyn "tagged" her. "Hehe, you win. I can't beat that." Ryze said, grinning at Ryyn.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "That's great news!" Joan smiles. "I hope he'll forgive you too. Would you like some more pasta?"
Charles laughed, his smile growing a tad smaller, but simply because his face was starting to hurt. He nodded in response of Joan's question.
--------------------
Marissa and Carter climbed into the car and Carter started driving. Marissa pulled up directions to the pound on her phone and Carter followed them, looking around for the pound.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um, I saw a program caled that wunce," Leslie said, looking perplexed, "Layte nite. I didunt undurstand what they wure dewing. Gurl cats and boy cats tugethur..."

An you don't think gurl cats should being wif boy cats?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. How about some more salad or drink too?" Joan queries as she loads up Charles' plate.

~~~~
Piper allows her head to be turned and gasps when realisation hits. "No way! No. Freaking. Way! How on earth did you manage to get a booking? Wow! This place is awesome! Thank you!" she exclaims, hugging Lucky before allowing herself to be lead into the restaurant.

~~~~
"It's okay..." Flynn shivers again and then relaxes, standing his ears up and sitting back in his seat.
"So... Um... Got any plans for tomorrow?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze yelped and fell over as Ryyn pounced on her. She giggled and blushed when Ryyn "tagged" her. "Hehe, you win. I can't beat that." Ryze said, grinning at Ryyn.
Ryyn laughed and gently pulled Ryze into the bath tub. "This place is surprisingly comfortable for snuggling."
----------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Piper allows her head to be turned and gasps when realisation hits. "No way! No. Freaking. Way! How on earth did you manage to get a booking? Wow! This place is awesome! Thank you!" she exclaims, hugging Lucky before allowing herself to be lead into the restaurant.
"I'm just that good," replied Lucky as he lead her up the steps.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote: Ryyn laughed and gently pulled Ryze into the bath tub. "This place is surprisingly comfortable for snuggling."
Ryze giggled and nodded, hugging Ryyn close. "I'll call it the 'snuggle tub' now." she said, grinning and licking Ryyn's cheek.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "It's okay..." Flynn shivers again and then relaxes, standing his ears up and sitting back in his seat.
"So... Um... Got any plans for tomorrow?"
"well, not really, I just wanna go get the thing my sister left behind for me, but that shouldn't take long, other than that...no. How about you ?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. How about some more salad or drink too?" Joan queries as she loads up Charles' plate.
"Water is alright with me, miss!"
-----------------------
"Is that it?"

Carter pulled into the pounds parking lot and the two got out of the car. They walked up to the desk and the receptionist turned to them.

"How may I help you today?"

"We're here because our dog, Flukely, was put in the pound. He's a brown and white Brittany Spaniel, blues eyes, probably had a lab coat," Marissa described.

The receptionist nodded, turning to the computer at hand. She did a searched for a bit before she nodded, confirming that she did find the dog in question.

"We do have him. He was brought in earlier."

The couple sighed with relief. The receptionist brought a small binder and gave each adult a pen. After signing where they had to, they were told to wait for a moment while Flukely was retrieved.
-----------------------------
Flukely was laying with his back to the bars when he heard them open. He turned immediately and saw the guard.

"I haven't done anything!"

"Your owners are here."

Flukely sprang up and rushed outside of the cell, his small tail wagging. The guard removed the muzzle and the two walked out of the area. Flukely sent a smirk to the dogs still locked up, earning shouts and growls. He brought Flukely into another room, where his collar was returned. He noticed the red tag it had now along with his wrench tag, but that didn't matter once the door opened.

"Mom! Dad!"

Flukely launched into their arms and a heart-warming family hug started.

"Am I in trouble?"

"Of course, but not that much," Carter and Marissa said.

Flukely huffed and the three walked out, hopping in the car.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote: Ryze giggled and nodded, hugging Ryyn close. "I'll call it the 'snuggle tub' now." she said, grinning and licking Ryyn's cheek.
Snuggling close to Ryze, Ryyn asked, "SO where exactly id you and your brother come from before moving to Richmond Acres? I lived in a city, what about you?
------------------------------
Lucky lead Piper into the restaurant. He went up to the maître d'. "Hello, I have a reservation for two, under Richardson."

The cat checked a list and then looked up and smiled. "Of course! Right this way Mr. Richardson." she lead them to a nice table towards a back window. My name is Abagail, and if you anything, feel free to find me."

Thank you Abagail," said Lucky. She nodded and wandered off. Turning to Piper Lucky said, "I think I saw DJ Harvey at one of those tables.

Abagail came back quickly with two glasses of water. She put them on the table and then added a small vase with a single rose in it. She winked at Lucky and left.

"Thank you."

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze cuddled up against Ryyn. "It was a small town maybe a few hours from here. I don't remember the name."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"And there you have it," Kilo chuckled warmly. "You see what is special about him. I think you can trust your feelings and let them develop from friendship to whatever time decides between the two of you, Tesla. Shall we head back to the group or shall we talk more?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um, I saw a program caled that wunce," Leslie said, looking perplexed, "Layte nite. I didunt undurstand what they wure dewing. Gurl cats and boy cats tugethur..."
"Yes, let's go back to the table," Tesla said, plucking Kilo back off the ground, "Thank you very much for helping me out, sir."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:An you don't think gurl cats should being wif boy cats?
Leslie frowned and tapped his teeth. "No," he said, "but it waz weerd. Exursise seemed tew be mostly them pushing and growling..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Glad to help, Tesla m'boy," Kilo said as he was picked up. "And don't call me sir. I'm a working mouse. It's Kilo."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Keeshah wrote:An you don't think gurl cats should being wif boy cats?
Leslie frowned and tapped his teeth. "No," he said, "but it waz weerd. Exursise seemed tew be mostly them pushing and growling..."

Oreo gets up and waddles over to the window, looking out at the wooden fence..
I wonder what dat ferret is doing now?
I don't think daddy ferret liked us.. he seemed to wanna us out of dat house.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He was tew owld tew play chase the kits," Leslie surmised, "but he tryed. It was fun. I fink Felicity lyked yew!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

The drive home was accompanied with a quaint silence. Flukely watched the neighborhood go by before he lifted his head off his paw.

"How did you guys know I was in the pound?"

"We got a call from some nice lady named Joan Porter," Marrisa explained.

Flukely perked up at the mention of Joan and leaned forward, pointing at Flynn's house.

"Drop me off here, please?"

"Drop you off? Nuh-uh, we're coming with you," Carter asked as he pulled up.

Carter parked the car and the family got out. They walked up to the door, Flukely placing three knocks on it.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"He was tew owld tew play chase the kits," Leslie surmised, "but he tryed. It was fun. I fink Felicity lyked yew!"

Why would she likes me? I'z am nuttin special..
Otter than were both muscle-lids..