HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"But why were you fighting in the first place?" Joan queries. "And why do you want him back if he hurt you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"But why were you fighting in the first place?" Joan queries. "And why do you want him back if he hurt you?"
"We were fighting because of some stuff that happened in the past. Me and him were dating before this girl came between us. She stole my invention and framed Flukely for it. When I went to confront him about it, I saw them kissing and I was furious. I dumped Flukely, no matter how many times he tried to make it up to me or tell me the truth, I wouldn't listen. Guess I should a have, huh? And I want to get him out because I hurt him as well, physically and emotionally."

Charles toys with his goggles, having not put on his lab coat or glasses since leaving home.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla, who remained silent, grew more and more uncomfortable the talk of romance and past relationships, even going so far as to start blushing.

The little dog ate instead of talking, having been cowed into avoiding the conversation. He ate and ate and ate as Charles and Joan talked, feeling a mixture of anxiety and physical fullness in his gut
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo took his tiny plate and moved closer to Tesla. "And what of you, friend Tesla," he asked softly. "You look like you have much to say but remain coiled?" He hoped the sort of joke would put the youngster more at ease and open to talk as the old mouse sat on the table.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: "Tag you're it!" Ryze exclaimed, placing her paw on Ryyn's shoulder before running out of the room, giggling.
"Hey," cried Ryyn, leaping to his feet. "You cheater get back here," he cried happily, running after Ryze.
------------------------
Finally after having a pot dropped on his head and nearly being doused by a house Lucky made it to the antique shop. He stepped into the door way and saw Piper. He waved and then noticed that a piece of pottery was still on his shoulder, which he quickly dusted off.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze giggled as she ran down the hall and into the living room. "You're so slow!" she taunted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper lets herself out of the shop, making sure to lock the door firmly behind her.
"Hi, Lucky! I thought we were dressing up. How did you get so dirty?" she asks, brushing some dirt off the buck's ears and face before kissing him.

~~~~
"So, you want to make it up to him? That's good of you. Are you sure he won't be holding a grudge though?"

~~~~
"Oi, Nadia. Stop daydreaming." Flynn grins, poking the vixen in the side. "Did you hear what I said?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled as she ran down the hall and into the living room. "You're so slow!" she taunted.
Ryyn bounded down the hall and jumped over the living room couch, pouncing on Ryze. "Tag, you're it!" JHe leaped off her and began to make his way back down the hall.
---------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper lets herself out of the shop, making sure to lock the door firmly behind her.
"Hi, Lucky! I thought we were dressing up. How did you get so dirty?" she asks, brushing some dirt off the buck's ears and face before kissing him.
"I did dress up, see?" said Lucky, pointing at his fancy collar. "And for me getting dirty, well....I'm me and I stepped outside. Ready to go?Looking Piper over he quickly added, "At least you look very nice tonight."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo took his tiny plate and moved closer to Tesla. "And what of you, friend Tesla," he asked softly. "You look like you have much to say but remain coiled?" He hoped the sort of joke would put the youngster more at ease and open to talk as the old mouse sat on the table.
Tesla jolted slightly in his seat, not having expected to be spoken to directly, "O-oh! Uh, I'm just feeling anxious. Disheartened by this situation and stuff, you know...?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Kilo said, "of course. I imagine it must be most confusing for you, hmmm? A crashing conflict of emotion? Do you wish to talk about it, dear boy?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whilst watching television upside down on the back of the sofa, Leslie allowed himself to catnap.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh? Well, I was thinking of Danny's since that's the only one I remember. Where do you recommend then? You're the lady so you can pick." Phil texts with a cheeky smile, knowing exactly what Kandi will think of the "lady" comment.

Kandi Harmps! at the text,.
Hey now, No one has ever accused me of being a Lady!
An gotten away with it...

Danny's dinner? I haven't been to that truckers stop in ages.
I guess that will be fine and dandy.. We will be there..

**************************************************************************************
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"
Whilst watching television upside down on the back of the sofa, Leslie allowed himself to catnap.

Oreo perks an ear, listening to the soft purring / snoring going on next to him..
So he changes to show to "Dangerous Animals", hoping Cleo doesn't catch him watching that show again...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "So, you want to make it up to him? That's good of you. Are you sure he won't be holding a grudge though?"
"No, I'm not sure, but I'd rather have him out of the pound and hating me forever than be in the pound and being miserable.

Charles gives a sincere smile and puffs out his chest. He felt...prideful at saying that.
---------------------
"That's not gonna work."

Flukely had been listening to all the other ideas to break out that he had forgotten his own. The spaniel walked away from the bars and laid done on the bed, his back facing the bars. He couldn't possibly be the only intelligent one here!

"Hey, uh, I got-"

"I happen to recall telling you to shut up."

The dog zipped it and Flukely growled. He slicked his headfur back again, but it just sprang forward again.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," Kilo said, "of course. I imagine it must be most confusing for you, hmmm? A crashing conflict of emotion? Do you wish to talk about it, dear boy?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tesla thought for a second, ears flicking up and down, "Uh, yeah actually... But, could we talk about it more in private?" the little dog said, visibly heartened by Kilo's show of concern
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Kilo said appreciatively. "Of course. Do you wish to head to the living room now or after, my boy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"sorry sorry" Nadia giggled as she was poked "sorry Flynn, I was just imagining what you said just now"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, no worries. So what do you think? Nadia's Noodles! Vixen's Veggies! We could make a killing! Er, figuratively speaking. Whaddaya say?"

~~~~
"Ah. So you care for him still. You're willing to sacrifice your own happiness for his. That says a lot, Charles... I reckon I could talk to his owners. Do you have a phone number for them?"

~~~~
Phil giggles to himself. Kandi has walked right into his trap.
"All right then. In that case, dinner's on me! Consider it repayment for my slip there. Call it a date if you like! :P 6:30PM suit you?"

~~~~
"Aw, thanks. You look nice too! Even with the dirt. It looks like you've been working hard. That's kinda hot in a buck." Piper responds coyly with a blush.
"I'm ready to go if you are." she smiles, kissing Lucky on the cheek before offering him her arm.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I'm ready right now," replied Lucky, holding out his arm for Piper to take hold of.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Phil giggles to himself. Kandi has walked right into his trap.
"All right then. In that case, dinner's on me! Consider it repayment for my slip there. Call it a date if you like! :P 6:30PM suit you?"

Arrrgh..
Kandi grunts.. then goes back to texting..
Oh man, I gotta wear a Suit!? I hate getting all dressed up..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah. So you care for him still. You're willing to sacrifice your own happiness for his. That says a lot, Charles... I reckon I could talk to his owners. Do you have a phone number for them?"
Charles nodded and pulled his phone from his collar. He flipped it up and scrolled through the contacts before stopping at one and giving the phone to Joan. He pointed at the correct number before he turned away and stared off into space. Would Flukely truly forgive him? It didn't matter if he did or not. As long as he wasn't in the pound anymore.
----------------------------------------------
Flukely was legitimately starting to lose his cool with these crazy dogs. He had at least gotten the most annoying one out the way, but the rest whined and shouted to be let out and about how they were a good dog now. Others were spitting curses and wishing to be stuck in here forever. It was driving him crazy. Flukely slammed the pillow over his ears and attempted to block out all the noises.
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, no worries. So what do you think? Nadia's Noodles! Vixen's Veggies! We could make a killing! Er, figuratively speaking. Whaddaya say?".
"well if we're lucky, no one will have to go to the hospital after eating my food" Nadia giggled half jokingly "can we even do something like that though ?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," Kilo said appreciatively. "Of course. Do you wish to head to the living room now or after, my boy?"
"Could we... Could we talk right now?" Tesla said, now blushing out of appreciation, rather than embarrassment

He stood up as unobtrusively as possible, "Should I carry you there?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, dear boy," Kilo said, brushing imaginary dust off his jacket. "And certainly. It ensures we get there at the same time, after all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie woke up with a Snu! and bleared at the TV screen. "What'z this," he asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie woke up with a Snu! and bleared at the TV screen. "What'z this," he asked.

On the TV screen, a pride of lions are circling in around a trapped antelope trembling in the in the center of the circle.
Just as the lions rush in for the... Cleo walks in..
Oreo NO!.. what did i tell you about this channel?
Rolling up a newspaper, and swatting him on his knees
Bad skunk... No cookie
She takes the remote and changes it to the weather channel..

Oreo cringes and looks up after she storms off..
It's called Dangerous Animals.. It shows us, how are really are out in the wilds..
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, dear boy," Kilo said, brushing imaginary dust off his jacket. "And certainly. It ensures we get there at the same time, after all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie woke up with a Snu! and bleared at the TV screen. "What'z this," he asked.
Tesla gave a grin as he gently plucked Kilo from his resting place and quietly bowed out of the room and into the living room, away from listening ears

"So..." he said, sitting on the ground and placing the mouse next to him, "Uh, where to begin, hehe..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo sat and listened, merely waiting for when he needed to prompt. "The best place to start," he said gently, "is just to begin anywhere and let the words guide you."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even upside down, Leslie looked confused. "And Mizz Cleo dusn't want yew watching it becoz?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan ponders for a few moments more before dialling the number Charles pointed at. She sips her drink as she waits for someone to pick up.

~~~~
Flynn shrugs. "Don't see why not. It'd be just like a sausage sizzle. We're pets so I doubt it would be classed as a business or covered under the same laws about humans selling things. Worst comes to worst we can decline to take money and just ask people for their critique. Your call though. I won't make you share your food if you don't want to. I know canids are peculiar about their food." he jokes.

~~~~
"All right then." Piper loops her arm through Lucky's and allows him to lead her down the street. "Am I allowed to know where we're going yet or will it be a surprise until we get there?"

~~~~
"You have a suit?" Phil texts back. "Casual clothes are fine. It's a diner after all, not the Ritz. Just make sure they're not the same clothes you've just worn to a calving."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even upside down, Leslie looked confused. "And Mizz Cleo dusn't want yew watching it becoz?"

Oreo shrugs..
I guess Since i'm supposed to be doemessicated now. I'm not allowed to know how to be feral..
Maybe there are afraids that i'll go wild an start eating rabies or something..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi hmms..
So which one would you save last among the Ranger staff then?
"Now that sounds like a trick question." The mountain lion retorts, pointing her bone accusingly at Kandi. "My official answer would be that I 'value all staff members equally. No member is more important than the other and it's only by a team effort that we can get things done in an efficient and timely manner'." Senka let out a soft cough at the end, looking at her owner with a slight frown. "They really drill that into you for the first few weeks... Must be something about being a human-sized predator."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Now that sounds like a trick question." The mountain lion retorts, pointing her bone accusingly at Kandi. "My official answer would be that I 'value all staff members equally. No member is more important than the other and it's only by a team effort that we can get things done in an efficient and timely manner'." Senka let out a soft cough at the end, looking at her owner with a slight frown. "They really drill that into you for the first few weeks... Must be something about being a human-sized predator."

Kandi looks up from her texting, with a stunned look upon her face, and a deep desire to to ask who was this cougar?
An what have they done with hers?

AHhhhh no trick. Just wondering who i might have to go save from being run through a shredder by you.
Kandi stammers..

Just how are you able to learn all that, all ready?
You keep surprising me with just how fast you pick up are ways. with how fast your learn new things..
I swear, you learn new things faster than us humans do..

We all just might end up groveling at the foot of your paws one day soon...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled as she ran down the hall and into the living room. "You're so slow!" she taunted.
Ryyn bounded down the hall and jumped over the living room couch, pouncing on Ryze. "Tag, you're it!" JHe leaped off her and began to make his way back down the hall.
Ryze yelped as you pounced on her, giggling. She quickly got back up and chased after Ryyn.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I got it!"

Carter goes picks up the phone, holding the wooden spoon in his mouth and childishly licking at the cake batter. He removes it when he securely has the phone and snickers when he has an idea.

"Hello. To speak to a member of the Tyler family, please press 1."
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn shrugs. "Don't see why not. It'd be just like a sausage sizzle. We're pets so I doubt it would be classed as a business or covered under the same laws about humans selling things. Worst comes to worst we can decline to take money and just ask people for their critique. Your call though. I won't make you share your food if you don't want to. I know canids are peculiar about their food." he jokes.
"hey it's not our fault our food is harder to get than your plants and grasses" Nadia replied , nudging her funny bunny.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
"All right then." Piper loops her arm through Lucky's and allows him to lead her down the street. "Am I allowed to know where we're going yet or will it be a surprise until we get there?"
"It'll be a surprise," said Lucky, "After all, you handled surprises better than I do."
---------------------
hypernovatic wrote: Ryze yelped as you pounced on her, giggling. She quickly got back up and chased after Ryyn.
"Ha can't catch me," called Ryyn has he ran down the hall. Suddenly he slipped on the hard wood floor.

"Whoop!" He slid into the wall nearby.

"Watch the floors!"

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo sat and listened, merely waiting for when he needed to prompt. "The best place to start," he said gently, "is just to begin anywhere and let the words guide you."
Tesla nodded and opened his mouth to speak, and then closed it again. He repeated this motion a few times before he found his voice

"I think that dog Flukely, might actually..." Tesla made a nervous sound, "Have real romantic feelings. For me. And that's sort of scary, you know?"

the dog shook his head

"I don't know how I feel about him though..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo listened to the Canine tut and tot and bring his thoughts together into words. Then he took in the words. "Ah," he said softly, "the first stirrings." He smiled warmly up at Tesla. "They're always confusion and uncertainty to start with, young Tesla, so do not be too concerned with those for now. Experience sorts those out." He frowned a little. "But you say it seems scary that he may be showing affection for you. Why scary, dear boy?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Maybee she'll let yew wen yew're older?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How munch older do's i need to bee? when I have moar white fur than black?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote: "Ha can't catch me," called Ryyn has he ran down the hall. Suddenly he slipped on the hard wood floor.

"Whoop!" He slid into the wall nearby.

"Watch the floors!"
Ryze runs down the hall and slides along the floor, flailing as she crashes into Ryyn. "Ow. That was fun!" Ryze said, giggling before tagging you and dashing away. "You're it!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Mickey wrote: "Hello. To speak to a member of the Tyler family, please press 1."
Joan grins and decides to play along. "Boop." she intones, mimicking the sound of a button-press.

~~~~
"Hehe, okay. I like surprises!" Piper grins. "So, big day. What do you think of Flynn and Nadia and Ryyn and Ryze as couples?"

~~~~
Unfortunately for Nadia this strikes a bit too close for comfort for Flynn, especially given his history. "Well... How would you like to be eaten?" he asks quietly, staring at his plate with his ears slowly drooping, his appetite suddenly gone.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote: "Watch the floors!"
Ryze runs down the hall and slides along the floor, flailing as she crashes into Ryyn. "Ow. That was fun!" Ryze said, giggling before tagging you and dashing away. "You're it!"[/quote]

"Oh, that was cheap," called Ryyn playfully as he rose to his paw and began to chase Ryze.
--------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Hehe, okay. I like surprises!" Piper grins. "So, big day. What do you think of Flynn and Nadia and Ryyn and Ryze as couples?"
"Well Flynn and Nadia have been making 'goo-goo eyes' at one another for weeks now," noted Lucky, "So really I'm just happy they finally got together." He laughed and added, "Although I guess that was us for way longer, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones in a glass house."

A leaf suddenly blew into his face, causing him flail for a moment. He shook it off and said, "Stupid leaf!"

"As I was saying, I was a bit more surprised with Ryyn and Ryze, but I guess they're ones for spontaneous decision making. Still they seem cute together."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo listened to the Canine tut and tot and bring his thoughts together into words. Then he took in the words. "Ah," he said softly, "the first stirrings." He smiled warmly up at Tesla. "They're always confusion and uncertainty to start with, young Tesla, so do not be too concerned with those for now. Experience sorts those out." He frowned a little. "But you say it seems scary that he may be showing affection for you. Why scary, dear boy?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's scary because... It's new?" Tesla said, "I don't know anybody that's been in, uh, love with me before!"

The dog ears splayed flat on his skull

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do with him. I mean, I know like him and all, but what if I say something wrong or do the wrong thing? I'm worried..."