Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Tiggy

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Tiggy »

Nat woke with a start, surprised to find his face buried in soft fur. He released the wriggling pet, realizing it was Li. He blinked sleep from his eyes, propping himself up on an elbow. "Li...?" He said groggily. "What're you doing here...?"

Li giggled and blushed. "I'm here waking you up, silly!" Li said as he stood up, "You said 'See you tomorrow', remember?"

Nat yawned, blinking up at Li. "Ah... Yeah..." He ran his fingers through his chest fur absently as he looked around the room. With another yawn he snatched his collar off the bedside table. "I just wasn't expecting to see you so early." Nat clicked his collar on, looking at Li with violet eyes clouded with sleep. "It is early right?"

Li opened Nats door and looked at him, "It's about morning!" Li giggled and looked down the hall. "Hehe"

Nat yawned again, stumbling to his feet. "Well, I'm up now. Lemme get something to eat." He slipped past Li into the hall, passing his father on the way to the kitchen. His father glanced up at him from the television. "Good morning, Nathaniel. I have a job for you." He sipped some coffee as he spoke, and Nat gave the man a curious look as he poured a bowl of cereal. "A job? Could Li come?"

Li followed Nat and rubbed his cheek at the sound of a job, "A job? Sounds like fun! Well, if it is fun, of course... I think." Li said confused.

Nat's father nodded. "I don't see why not. I just need you to run by the shelter, and bring this letter to my coworker. You remember him right?" Nat nodded, taking the lletter his father held out. "Yeah." He turned to Li, leaving the bowl of cereal on the counter."You wanna go? I'm not that hungry anyway."

Li nodded. "Yeah! Sure, I'm game!" Li replied enthusiastic as he started walking towards the door, backwards.

Nat smiled, grabbing Li and throwing the tiger over his shoulder as he ran out the door. He shouted a farewell to his dad, shutting the door behind him. Nat made his way down the hall, supporting Li's weight on his shoulder as he hummed a tune. "So. You got anywhere you need to go or can we head straight to the shelter?"

Li was startled by Nats actions and was at loss of words. "U-uhm n-no I d-don't have anything to d-do.. I think"

Nat laughed. "You don't seem very sure of yourself today." He set Li on the ground again, blinking down at the tiger as they walked. "Alright. We'll head out on the town then."

Li got to the elevator and pressed the button, "Hey, I'm not the one being random, now am I?" Li giggled.

Nat laughed, watching the screen at the top that said what floor the elevator was on. When the doors slid open, he stepped inside, pulling Li in with him. "Touche." He said in reply, smiling. "I like to spice up life a little." As they elevator went down, NAt got a little worried. "Uhm... I'm not messing up your day am I? You didn't have anything planned?"

Li watched as the doors close, "No, not at all. Unless you call sittin' by the computer all day "Having something planned". Oh and by the way, being spicy is fun!" Li said as he tugged on Nat's tail, giggling.

Nat smiled, his violet eyes gleaming. "Glad to hear." He said, flicking Li's cheek with his tail. The doors finally opened, and he stepped out, looking around the crowded lobby. "Ok. It's a good walking distance away. You ready?"

Li stepped out of the elevator, still giggling. "Of course I am, I was born ready! I'm a uhm, tiger!" He grabbed Nat's paw and started walking towards the doors.

Nat giggled. "I take it all tigers are born ready then?" He opened the door, and they stepped out onto the crowded sidewalk.

Li looked at Nat and chuckled. "No, I'm just special!" He looked around and rubbed his chin with his free paw. "So, which way is uhm, the shelter?"

Nat grinned. "Oh you're special alright..." He looked up and down the street, recalling when his father had first taken him by the shelter. "This way!" He said, leading the way down the sidewalk.

Li was swept with Nat and looked at the people around them. "Sure is alot of people here!"

Nat nodded, trying to navigate his and Li's way through the waves of people. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting all of this." His voice was shrill and his whole body was tense. He gripped Li's hand a little too hard as he walked, breathing heavily.

Li yelped slightly as Nat gripped harder. "H-hey what's wrong? That k-kinda hurts, you know!"

Nat glanced back at Li, his eyes wide and misty. "I- Ah... S-Sorry." He lossened his hold on Li, but sped up his pace a little as he tried to move through the crowd, bumping clumsily against people. His breathing slowly devolved into frantic pants.

´Li was being guided by Nat, letting him lead the way. He frowned a little and tried to grab Nat's other paw. "Nat! What's wrong?"Li asked with concern in his voice.

Nat stopped suddenly, looking up and around at the crowds of people. He looked down at Li with wide eyes filled with terror. "I... The people... Too much..." His knees buckled slightly, and grabbed Li's shoudler to keep from falling.

Li realized what Nat was implying and grabbed his paws. "I'll get you out of here." He said as he started running towards a nearby unoccupied piece of pavement. "You alright?"

Nat collapsed onto the ground once they were out of the crowd, breathing heavily. He pulled his knees under his chin and was silent for a long time, staring at the pavement.

Li sat down next to Nat and put an arm around his shoulders. "Want to go back, or you want to stay here for a moment?"

Nat shook his head slowly. "N-No... I have to take this letter to the shelter..." He sighed, struggling to his feet. "I'm ok..."

Li grabbed Nat with both his paws and shook him slightly, "Are you sure? You don't look very okay."

Nat closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." He said, opening his eyes. They were clear again, but still a little anxious.

Li sighed and began scouring the rest of the sidewalks, "Okay, but lets stay out of the masses, so we can avoid this. Okay?"

Nat nodded, beginning to walk gingerly down the sidewalk again. "It should only be a few block away." He said as they continued on to the shelter. After several minutes of uneventful walking, Nat saw what he was looking for. "There it is!" He said, pointing a fancy white building with a garden out front. "Cmon." He quickened his pace, eventually comign to the door. He swung it open and stepped inside.

Li followed Nat inside and looked around, "Sure is fancy here!" He giggled, touching a leaf on a plant.

Nat nodded. "They keep it nice so people like to come by here often. It helps with getting pets adopted." Nat walked up to the front desk, and the receptionist smiled at him. "Hello, Nathaniel." She said kindly. "How may I help you?" Nat held out the letter to her, standing on his tip-toes to see over the counter. "I need to give this to Dr. Sanders." The receptionist nodded and opened the door to the back, waving them in.

Li giggled in response and entered the doorway. He looked at Nat. "What's this letter about, anyway?"

Nat shrugged as they walked to the back of the shelter. "I dunno. Dad just said to bring it here." They passed several cages with pets in them as they walked, and Nat waved to a few of them. When they stopped, Nat looked up at a door that read, 'Greg Sanders'" Nat turned to Li. "Stay here. Dr. Sanders doesn't like people crowding in his office." He siad, and slipped inside.

Li nodded and turned to a cage with a kitten in it. "Cute!" He said as he turned to the wall and leaned against it, waiting for Nat to come out again.

A few minutes passed, and Nat came out with a smile on his face. He grabbed Li's hand and started walking out again, smiling all the while. "Cmon. We can head back now."

Li looked at the pets in the cages and smiled. "They're so cute!" He giggled and looked over at Nat. "You look happy, what did'ya do?"

Nat nodded, looking around at the pets. "The letter had the release papers for one of the pets in it." He smiled down at Li, then looked at all the pets again. "One of these guys is getting a new home."

Li's smile grew. "Wow that's great! Do you know which one?" Li curiously asked.

Nat shook his head. "No, but I'm still happy for whoever it is." They walked through the lobby, and Nat waved to receptionist as he opened the door. "I just wish they could all get homes."

Li looked around at the outside and basked a little in the morning sun, "So, where we off to now?"

Nat smiled. "Home." He said, and dragged Li off down the street.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Dappled sunlight filters through the leaves of a large tree standing over an isolated bench in the middle of the Oasis Towers garden, illuminating the wolf dog sprawled out over it. "What, where am I? How did...blargh, I must have fell asleep", Aaltje said, getting off af the bench and stretching out. Looking up at the gentle light falling through the leaves he mumbled to himself "looks like it's just morning, at least I still have time to get some work done today."

With that, he headed out of the garden and took the elevator down to the lobby. "Sure is a lot of folks down here, maybe there's something going on today?" Aaltje looked around for someone he knew in the large crowd. Not seeing anyone he knew he decided to just ask the pet closest to him, whom just happened to be Frankenstein and Chester. "Um, excuse me, is there something going on here", he asked, giving a slight bow to the two.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: Then he landed in the lobby, rolling several feet before landing in a pile of pillows. "That was lucky." Frankenstein mumbled, rubbing his head as he got up. "Why are there pillows there anyway?" He wondered, rubbing his chin. Then one of the hotel assistants ran by, grabbing a pillow as he muttered something about a new shipment.
"Wonderful timing..." Frankenstein muttered, giving a small yawn. Then he saw Chester. "Hi!" Frankenstein said walking over to greet the cat. "What's going on?" Frankenstein asked.

Percious squeals an dashes over to the fallen pet, ducking through the spray of flying pillows.

Wow that was a nasty fall you had, are you alright?
She enquires with a motherly concern, thinking.. he must have things like this happening to him all the time to have as many scars an stitches that he has.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled behind Nat and saw the towers in the distance. "Hey uhm, what do you want to do when we get home? If you want to do something, of course. We could watch that movie uhm, Mulan rogue, Mouler?" Li tried to remember what Nat had called it last night, but couldn't get his finger on it. "I can't remember what it's called, the one we were going to watch yesterday."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Of course I would give a tour. I've lived in this city my entire life, it would be wrong of me not to." He said as he smiled, "So Jayda, tell me a little about yourself. You seem like the kind of cat I want to get to know."
Jayda tilted her head to the side, smiling lightly. "Ummm... well, what do you want to know? 'Myself' is sorta a broad category." She grinned at him, her fluffy white tail swishing lazily back and forth. In the background, she could hear more pets talking in their own conversations. She wondered if all of them would be coming on the trip this morning.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Frankenstein was actually surprised when Aaltje spoke to him. "Actually... Nothing is going on, we're just talking." Frankenstein said, slightly confused by Aaltje's behavior.
Then Precious started talking, and Frankenstein was actually surprised with how much she cared. "It's not that bad, I did land in some pillows..." Smiling pathetically as Precious worried. "Don't worry, this happens all the time." Then he was silent for severa seconds before pointing at his head. "By the way... Does this scar look new to you?" Frankenstein asked pointing to the scar pattern on his head that he had seen earlier that morning.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:Jayda tilted her head to the side, smiling lightly. "Ummm... well, what do you want to know? 'Myself' is sorta a broad category." She grinned at him, her fluffy white tail swishing lazily back and forth. In the background, she could hear more pets talking in their own conversations. She wondered if all of them would be coming on the trip this morning.
"Okay then, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked, smiling back at her. He too noticed the pets that were gathering near, but didn't bother with their conversations.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li smiled behind Nat and saw the towers in the distance. "Hey uhm, what do you want to do when we get home? If you want to do something, of course. We could watch that movie uhm, Mulan rogue, Mouler?" Li tried to remember what Nat had called it last night, but couldn't get his finger on it. "I can't remember what it's called, the one we were going to watch yesterday."
Nat nodded, his head tilted in thought as they walked. "Yeah... We could watch Moulin Rouge, but I was kinda thinking of exploring. Maybe go by the pool or something?" Nat looked back at Li quizzically as he spoke.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li thought about for a second as people passed by, and then nodded in respone. "Uhm sure, the pool sounds nice." Li hesitantly said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat raised an eyebrow at Li as they walked. "You don't sound to excited about it..." Nat supposed they could go do something else... They were only a block away from the apartments now, but there was plenty to do out on the town. He really wanted to explore his new home, though.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sighed. "Well, it's just that I've been there two times already, but I like water, so I don't really mind. Li said. He looked at the towers and giggled. "As long as we have fun, I'm happy with it!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Oh..." Nat slowed slightly, staring at the ground. "Well... we don't have to go I guess." He looked at Li with violet eyes shining. "I'm game for anyhting you want to do."
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Henry woke up late, wishing that he could have gone to the mall yesterday. Now he has free time today, so he decides to go downtown and explore, since he is new to the region. He takes his bike to the tram, locks it up, buys a Day Pass, and starts walking to where there are many shops and restaurants.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li grabbed both of Nat's paws and looked him in the eyes. "I told you, I don't mind if we go to the pool. I like water, and if you want to go to the pool, I'm happy with it." Li ruffled Nat's head fur and then proceeded towards the towers, hand-in-hand with Nat.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Okay then, what do you like to do for fun?"
Jayda's smile faltered a little, but she maintained it after a second. "Well, I've never really gotten out much because of Lilian, so I used to hang out with a bunch of cats around my age back at my old home. That was supposed to be fun. And I really like reading about mechanics. I guess I like making friends for fun. And I will like going outside on the town, today. But I don't like pink! Or getting gifts... I also think that sometime I'd like to go on one of those roller coasters. You know the ones that go up, up, up! And then REALLY fast back down, down, down... have you ever been on a roller coaster?" Her blue eyes were excited at the thought, and she wondered if any roller coasters ever came to town. If so, she'd have to get someone, maybe Tobias, to take her to one.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:"It's not that bad, I did land in some pillows..." Smiling pathetically as Precious worried. "Don't worry, this happens all the time." Then he was silent for severa seconds before pointing at his head. "By the way... Does this scar look new to you?" Frankenstein asked pointing to the scar pattern on his head that he had seen earlier that morning.
I figured as much..
She looks intently at the new scar..
I haven't taken to memorizing the locations of your scars, but that one does look new. did you wack your head before you got out here?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap finally reached the lobby. "Stupid short legs..." He looks around and sees Tobias, one of the few people who he felt a positive connection with yesterday. He walks over kinda sheepishly, waiting until he was done talking to speak (but still interrupting the conversation unintentionally) "Uh... hey."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Klack pushed open the doors and headed into the lobby, where a large amount of pets were waiting around for everyone to gather. Jaxeh was not yet in sight; sleeping still more likely than not...Jaxeh was quite lazy. He strolled up to the group slowly.
"Good morning to you all!" Klack greeted, nodding his head to the group. "I assume this the group for the tour of the town? I'll be able to lead as well, since I've spent a lot of my life walking around this city."
Kalvin wrote:"Uh... hey."
"Hmm? Oh, you're that dog from yesterday...I don't think I got a chance to meet you. I'm Klack. And what might your name be, if you don't mind me asking?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:Jayda's smile faltered a little, but she maintained it after a second. "Well, I've never really gotten out much because of Lilian, so I used to hang out with a bunch of cats around my age back at my old home. That was supposed to be fun. And I really like reading about mechanics. I guess I like making friends for fun. And I will like going outside on the town, today. But I don't like pink! Or getting gifts... I also think that sometime I'd like to go on one of those roller coasters. You know the ones that go up, up, up! And then REALLY fast back down, down, down... have you ever been on a roller coaster?" Her blue eyes were excited at the thought, and she wondered if any roller coasters ever came to town. If so, she'd have to get someone, maybe Tobias, to take her to one.
Tobias nodded as he listened to her, "Ah, roller coasters! You're talking to the Daredevil Master! There's a theme park about an hour away from the tower on foot. They have a roller coaster that's one of the fastest in the country! You and I should go there sometime." He offered. He wasn't that surprised that her owner wouldn't let her get out much; A lot of richer owners were like that.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ctcmjh wrote:
caelei wrote:Jayda's smile faltered a little, but she maintained it after a second. "Well, I've never really gotten out much because of Lilian, so I used to hang out with a bunch of cats around my age back at my old home. That was supposed to be fun. And I really like reading about mechanics. I guess I like making friends for fun. And I will like going outside on the town, today. But I don't like pink! Or getting gifts... I also think that sometime I'd like to go on one of those roller coasters. You know the ones that go up, up, up! And then REALLY fast back down, down, down... have you ever been on a roller coaster?" Her blue eyes were excited at the thought, and she wondered if any roller coasters ever came to town. If so, she'd have to get someone, maybe Tobias, to take her to one.
Tobias nodded as he listened to her, "Ah, roller coasters! You're talking to the Daredevil Master! There's a theme park not too far from the city. You and I should go there sometime." He offered. He wasn't that surprised that her owner wouldn't let her get out much; A lot of richer owners were like that.
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Wolf wrote:Frankenstein was actually surprised when Aaltje spoke to him. "Actually... Nothing is going on, we're just talking." Frankenstein said, slightly confused by Aaltje's behavior.
"Ah, I apologize then, it just seemed that people were gathering here for something or other. I hardly saw anyone in here yesterday", Aaltje said, bowing a bit deeper to the two as he backed away. "Again, I apologize for interrupting your conversation."

With that, Aaltje walked up to the reception desk and asked them if they had a map to Oasis available for purchase, he felt like taking in the sites before he had to get his shop set up.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Ah, roller coasters! You're talking to the Daredevil Master! There's a theme park about an hour away from the tower on foot. They have a roller coaster that's one of the fastest in the country! You and I should go there sometime."
Jayda smiled enthusiastically from ear to ear, her blue eyes lighting up brightly, shining in excitement. "Do you really mean it? You'd take me? Thank you! You're so nice!" She bounced happily in place for a moment, like a kid might when they heard they were going to Adventureland. Her energy concerning the subject of roller coasters diffused, however, when another pet walked up.
"Uh... hey."
Jayda looked over at the Daschund, and immediately gasped, before saying, "You're the dog from yesterday at the pool, right?!? Ohmygoodness, are you okay? You weren't hurt, were you? I'm Jayda by the way, sorry for being so concerned but I just wondered since you ran away yesterday and sorta disappeared..." And then, practically just as she asked that, Klack, the short St. Bernard from yesterday walked up and said...
"Hmm? Oh, you're that dog from yesterday...I don't think I got a chance to meet you. I'm Klack. And what might your name be, if you don't mind me asking?"
...which was kinda the same thing Jayda had said, except with less words. She looked at Klack, blinking at him for a moment, and was unsure whether or not the Daschund would recognize him, as well. Because Klack seemed to hang out with Jaxeh, and Jaxeh was the one who pushed the Daschund into the water. She hoped that there weren't going to be hard feelings involved, although, if she remembered correctly, Jaxeh hadn't really ever apologized to the Daschund, just to the group of other pets afterwards...
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li grabbed both of Nat's paws and looked him in the eyes. "I told you, I don't mind if we go to the pool. I like water, and if you want to go to the pool, I'm happy with it." Li ruffled Nat's head fur and then proceeded towards the towers, hand-in-hand with Nat.
Blinked down at Li, a little surprised at the tiger's behavior. He nodded and trailed slightly behind Li as they made their way home. "Ah... O-Ok. The pool it is then."

After several minutes, they were at the front door of the towers. Nat pushed the door open, and they stepped inside. "Ok... So where's the pool at?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked at the swarm of pets "Woah, lotsa pets here today, eh.." Li lead Nat towards the stairs and began walking up, "It's on the second floor." They got up on the second floor and Li pointed towards the pool area. "Over there!" He excitedly said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grinned when he saw the pool and started walking toward it. He raised an eyebrow curiously at Li. "So... are there any special rules I should know about? Or can we just jump in?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li entered the pool room and looked around and spotted a sign. "No horseplay" it said. "Uhm, no horseplay, I think. Says so over there on that sign." He said and took off his collar and dove in. He emerged and look at Nat, "Hop on in, it's great!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grinned, looking around at the pool area. He laughed and covered his face as Li splashed water up at him. He took off his collar and laid it on a nearby table. Readying himself in a pouncing position, Nat dove in, sending water flying. When he came back up he was laughing. "Feels great!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li began swimming around Nat and looked at him. "What's so funny?" Li giggled. He looked over at the chairs where he and Glenn had been in last night and sighed.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias smiled, "Of course I'd take you. I'm a cat of my word!" He said before looking to Cap, "Cap, buddy! How are you doing?" He asked
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion woke up and stretched leisurely. Yawning, he got up, and put on his collar. He walked out of his bedroom, and after considering for a few moments, decided to go get breakfast at his father's bakery. He left the apartment and headed to the elevator, where he pushed the button to take him to the lobby and hummed along with the music as it descended. The doors opened and he stepped out, there were quite a few pets standing around talking to each other. Curious, he walked over to a group that consisted of a pair of cats, a dachshund, and the smallest St.Bernard he'd ever seen. "Hi, what's everyone standing around for?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote: I figured as much..
She looks intently at the new scar..
I haven't taken to memorizing the locations of your scars, but that one does look new. did you whack your head before you got out here?
"No... Not at all..." Frankenstein said, his eyes shrinking slowly in shock. "I just think that I might be going paranoid... That's all." Then he slapped himself in a rather pitiful attempt to smack himself back to reality.
So... Uh... Are you doing anything today? We could go to the bookstore and stuff." Franksteing asked Precious in a rather obvious hope at changing the conversation. (Charisma 4)
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Chester turned and said "He-..." he started but was interrupted by the creepy dog who ran over and said [quote="Keeshah"][quote="Wolf"]
Then he landed in the lobby, rolling several feet before landing in a pile of pillows. "That was lucky." Frankenstein mumbled, rubbing his head as he got up. "Why are there pillows there anyway?" He wondered, rubbing his chin. Then one of the hotel assistants ran by, grabbing a pillow as he muttered something about a new shipment.
"Wonderful timing..." Frankenstein muttered, giving a small yawn. Then he saw Chester. "Hi!" Frankenstein said walking over to greet the cat. "What's going on?" Frankenstein asked. "Wow that was a nasty fall you had, are you alright?" Chester furrowed his eyebrows and frowned slightly staring in-front of him as Frankenstein and Precious talked. he sighed and then said a bit loudly "Yes, Hello, how are you?"

what what? Jolly good time.
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Deacon had been up for hours.

After waking up well before sunrise, he immediately set to the task of straightening the kitchen, including but not limited to, placing the silverware, and dishes away-two nearly life-threatening tasks, putting the heavy pots and pans into their cupboards, and placing the Orange soda on the high shelf he wasn't supposed to be able to reach.

Then, he needed to make some coffee for Sarah, whenever she chose to roll out of bed, and unpack some of the boxes, before going off into the still sleeping building for his morning jog.

When he got back, when dawn was approaching rapidly, Deacon went through the rigid and time consuming task of becoming hygienic, and immaculate. Then, he had to listen to Sarah rant for fifteen minutes while she ate her Weight Watcher's diet-regimented breakfast, before she would tell him which box had his food in it.

His food, such as it was, amounted to processed tofu bites in sealed bags, the white cubes marinating in a type of chicken syrup for flavor. Still, it was better than dry food.
---
"Deacon!" Sarah's shrill screech of a voice shouted at the pedigree while he was tossing away the remnants of his breakfast.

"Yes, Madame?"

"Solomon's coming by to visit today. I want you to go out and find something to do for a few hours. The door'll be locked until around five, so either take some food with you for lunch, or make a friend with some money." The witch didn't even get off the sofa while she verbally ejected him from the apartment. 'Cause that's how she rolled. Solomon didn't stop by much, and neither he nor Deacon cared for each other much. It was how they kept from hating each other as much as they both hated Sarah.

Now, Deacon didn't know when she would remember to restock his food supply, so he had to save the meals he had, for as long as possible. There was a time, when he needn't have made such a choice, but that was before coming in third place.

For the fifth time in a row.

So, the Havana Brown snagged his laptop, and headphones, and left the apartment. Without much of an idea where everything was, he used the elevator to go down to the lobby, intending to ask for a map from the receptionist.

Instead, he found a small crowd of other pets standing around, chatting. Oh joy, the cat thought to himself. My neighbors.

It wasn't all bad, he spied Bastion among the rabble, and made for the one he at least knew of, stopping just to the side of the ferret. "Hello. Small world."

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Buckdida wrote:"Hmm? Oh, you're that dog from yesterday...I don't think I got a chance to meet you. I'm Klack. And what might your name be, if you don't mind me asking?"
"Oh, hi. I'm... well most people call me Cap but my full name is Captain Jack." He gets a distinctly embarassed look as he looks around for an out for this conversation. He always found his name ridiculous and he didn't even know why he said it all, he just felt comfortable around this saint bernard which is odd because he's normally nervous around bigger animals.
ctcmjh wrote:Tobias smiled, "Of course I'd take you. I'm a cat of my word!" He said before looking to Cap, "Cap, buddy! How are you doing?" He asked
And there was his out. He immediately and abruptly turned from Klack to Tobias. "Hey, I'm fine. Just came down to find you since you said everybody was coming around... forgot to ask you what time yesterday. But I guess alls well that ends well, right?" He gave a nervous laugh, clearly uncomfortable around all the other pets. He was always a more quiet secluded person but he was willing to try and make friends here.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:And there was his out. He immediately and abruptly turned from Klack to Tobias. "Hey, I'm fine. Just came down to find you since you said everybody was coming around... forgot to ask you what time yesterday. But I guess alls well that ends well, right?" He gave a nervous laugh, clearly uncomfortable around all the other pets. He was always a more quiet secluded person but he was willing to try and make friends here.
Tobias patted Cap on the shoulder like he would to an old friend, "That's right. We didn't really plan a specific time, everyone was just gonna show up in the morning."
-
Andy was being very quiet, so Grace stood up and walked downstairs, "See ya." She said as she reached the lobby. She looked around and saw the group of pets. She noticed a black cat with a trilby hat and a messenger bag. She smiled as she approached, "Well well well. If it isn't my dear Uncle Toby. I didn't expect to see you here!" She said, acting surprised. Tobias looked to her, "Hey! Princess Cuddles! It's great to see you! How's Valerie?" He asked, referring to her owner. Grace hissed when he called her that, "Don't call me that! I go by Grace! So how's Grandpa?" She asked. Tobias laughed, "Fine fine fine, Grace. The old man's doing well." "That's nice to hear. So, what's with your entourage?" "These guys? They're my new friends! We were gonna go and tour the city! Care to join us?" "Maybe."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:Chester furrowed his eyebrows and frowned slightly staring in-front of him as Frankenstein and Precious talked. he sighed and then said a bit loudly "Yes, Hello, how are you?"

Precious turned her attention down to the cat, who just meowed louder at the pair to strange canines.
I'm sorry, I sure we didn't mean to not hear you.. I am doing quite well, an the patchwork pooch is try hard to assure me that he is also doing quite well, despite appearances..
She reaches her paw out to the cat,
My parents insist on calling me Precious, an who might you be?
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje caught Tobias saying something about a tour of the city and decided to stick around for a bit, see what's up. He walked up to the group of pets getting ready to go and kinda just...hung around, looking for someone to talk to.
/* No Comment */

caelei

Post by caelei »

Jayda's mouth dropped open in a little 'o' when Grace and Tobias had their conversation. She looked to Tobias, incredulous, and asked, "You're her... her uncle? But... I'm confused, now." She looked from Grace to Tobias, hoping one of them would clue her in, and then added to Grace, "...By the way I'm Jayda, nice to meet you," because it was becoming a habit for her to introduce herself to other pets.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li began swimming around Nat and looked at him. "What's so funny?" Li giggled. He looked over at the chairs where he and Glenn had been in last night and sighed.
Nat splashed Li playfully. "Nothing's funny," He laughed some more. "I'm just having FUN!"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Kalvin wrote:"Oh, hi. I'm... well most people call me Cap but my full name is Captain Jack."
"Oh, well, it's very nice to meet you, Cap. I'm very sorry abou-" Klack was cut off by Tobias' responding to Cap.
'Perhaps Cap had aimed his greeting elsewhere...oh, that's my fault then.' Klack thought to himself, slightly annoyed. Cap seemed like a nice individual, but he wouldn't want to be interrupting an already existing relationship here. He would talk to Cap later. Instead, Klack scanned the group for someone who was open for talking. Ah. Looks like there was a conversation starting between this weasel like fellow and a cat. Perfect.
'Hmm...what would be a good opener that wouldn't seem intrusive? Ah, I know...'
"Good morning to both of you. Would either of you have seen a slightly heavy Husky with floppy ears?" He asked them.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack