HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal nodded, "I can see that. He can be a bit much, but I don't think he has any negative intentions. But don't worry, I won't tell." He walked up to the river and tilted his head, "Um, where should I put my collar while we swim and or float? I'd rather not get it wet."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon reached into the little bag on his collar and pulled out a small roll of bags, tearing one off and handing it to Rosal, "Will this work? It's all I've got."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: It.. It.. It must have happened that day we woke up in the park.
In that pile of other pets.
"Pile of other pets?"
Dustin looked back to Blood.

"Blood, is there something you do remember that you haven't told us about?"

Blood looked uncomfortable. Now he was practically cornered, thanks to Rav and his big mouth.
In truth, he really was holding out on things that he should have told his owners. But It wasn't until a few minutes ago that he connected the dots, relating the ear tattoos to the strange things that had happened to him and Rav. Anything he brought up would have sounded crazy. In fact, it still sounds crazy!

"Err...Yes. Okay, yes..."

"Something weird happened to us a few weeks ago. But I still don't know where these came from!"
Blood explained in a hushed, but noticeably fanatic tone, pointing at the marks in Rav's ear.
"I didn't think it'd be such a big deal! I didn't even know about these until a minute ago!"

Blood's owner thought for a moment, with more questions coming to mind.
Did someone hunt and bag them while they were out playing, and then turn them loose later, like wild animals? Who would do that, and why? They're just pet dogs after all.
Maybe they just ran a little too far off near the woods, and some researchers mistook Blood for a big feral coyote or red wolf, and tagged him and Rav together. But they both had collars and ID, so even that didn't make total sense. Something more bizarre was going on. As if the stealthy invisible ear tats didn't scream that enough on their own.
He definitely wanted to find out more...

Dustin looked over his shoulder.

"Sara?"
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "Pile of other pets?"

Blood looked uncomfortable. Now he was practically cornered, thanks to Rav and his big mouth.

Rav felt Blood getting jumpy, like he was about to bolt off..
An yet there was the feeling that he was feeling that it was making it Rav's fault, that he was needing to run off now..
At least Blood was the object of being interrogated by their owner, not him any longer.

As Hotep silently comes up to their off to the side inspection grouping, Rav peers into his ears to see if they are glowing as well. As it could be just a Germain shepherd thing.

Coyly slipping around behind Hotep, to get him between him and Blood and his owner..
D-Singer wrote:"Err...Yes. Okay, yes..."

"Something weird happened to us a few weeks ago. But I still don't know where these came from!"
Blood explained in a hushed, but noticeably fanatic tone, pointing at the marks in Rav's ear.
"I didn't think it'd be such a big deal! I didn't even know about these until a minute ago!"

"Sara?"

Sara gets up and comes over to join the grouping of dogs.
So what did you find out? just what did they get themselves into?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good lad!" Sam grins, clapping Scruff on the shoulder. "You know, I have to ask since you're the first raccoon I've met. An' I hope you don't take offence to dis, but... Is it true dat raccoons like to wash their food before eatin' it? Or dat dey're tiefs?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know." Inwardly Fletcher isn't surprised that her suspicion was confirmed but she doesn't let it show. "Well... If it's any consolation you look as though you've survived pretty well. You look fit and healthy enough." An idea begins to form in Fletcher's head but she decides to get to know this doe a bit better before voicing it.
"At least for us rabbits we can always survive by eating grass if we have to. Wouldn't be quite so easy for dogs and cats on the lam." she comments. "So what's your favourite food when you're not eating grass?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David added, giving Selene a small squeeze, "we still have a number of things to get. You're welcome to come with us if you like, Muiva?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Scruff said, spitting out bits of chip as he spoke, "Sumtimes." His ears drooped. "I haf been," he admitted, "but only for food!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Have to be healthy out there, hon, if you're not you're lunch. Grass is fine, but fresh leaves are best..."

Pitchpipe spent a couple of minutes talking in more detail than anyone but another rabbit could want about exactly what leaves are best.

"...now the veggies humans eat are all pretty amazing, but half an hour later I'm hungry again!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal nodded, smiling. He took one of the bags from Yukon and proceeded to take off his collar, fold it gently and placed it into the bag, "So, where do ya think we should start our floating? A good starting point."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," David added, giving Selene a small squeeze, "we still have a number of things to get. You're welcome to come with us if you like, Muiva?"
◊nah , it's cool , I got some place to be , kinda already late for that actually . You two have fun ◊
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David scrawled down his number on a piece of paper and handed it over to Muiva before beginning to cross back to the Rabbit and Raccoon.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Looks like they're finished," Scruff said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon gave a running jump into the river, diving at a shallow enough angle so as to shoot away from the bank farther out towards the center. He poked his muzzle above the water, "I'm sure anywhere would be fine," He smiled and sank below the surface once more.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: "Pile of other pets?"

Rav felt Blood getting jumpy, like he was about to bolt off..
An yet there was the feeling that he was feeling that it was making it Rav's fault, that he was needing to run off now..
At least Blood was the object of being interrogated by their owner, not him any longer.

As Hotep silently comes up to their off to the side inspection grouping, Rav peers into his ears to see if they are glowing as well. As it could be just a Germain shepherd thing.

Coyly slipping around behind Hotep, to get him between him and Blood and his owner..
D-Singer wrote:"Err...Yes. Okay, yes..."

"Sara?"

hotep looked up to see rav, "oh hi rav how are you? hmmm? hi miss sarah!" hotep said putting his book away and crossing his arms to hide a cut on his chest however he couldnt hide the other faint ones or the red on his fur. he acted casually as if nothing had happened knowing his cuts would be healed. then he spotted blood and dustin which made his ears drop some "um whats going on? am i in trouble?" hotep asked
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David scrawled down his number on a piece of paper and handed it over to Muiva before beginning to cross back to the Rabbit and Raccoon.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Looks like they're finished," Scruff said.
◊good boy◊ Muiva chuckled , putting the piece of paper into her belt ◊It's been great seeing again , Aurora◊
"The pleasure is mine . Sorry I had to drag you into this"
◊it's fine , no worries , at least it's been fun doing this◊
"......."
◊every single one of us will be fine , I promise◊
"thank you"
◊How do the humans say.........."what are friends for?" right ? Now better get going to your pup or he's gonna get all jumpy again◊
"May the stars guide you path"
◊May the moon shines your way◊
And with that final farewell , the two friends parted ways , with Selene ran back to her new friends . After a few steps , the vixen looked back one last time , and her old friend already gone
She'll be ok....... she told herself , before greeting the group with a smile
"Alright , now I'm done for real , sorry everyone , for taking so long"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll ask you what she meant by 'pup' one of these days," David said with a grin. "Now, I believe we were furniture shopping?" he clapped his hand paws together. "Anyone see a shop they like?" Scruff raised a handpaw. "That isn't that food store?" David looked to the Raccoon. "We'll go there later." Scruff put his handpaw down.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dat's okay, Scruff. You just did what you had to do to survive. No one will blame you for dat." Sam comforts, putting a paw on Scruff's shoulder as David and Selene return.
"Welcome back, you two. I'm afraid I don't know any more shops. Like I said, I'm new here. Why don't we just walk and see what we find?" she suggests.

"True. Not nearly enough fibre in them." Fletcher agrees, turning her head to look for cars before stepping into the street.
"How about Timothy grass? Comes loose or in bars. Do you like that? Timothy grass and alfalfa are my favourite grasses. I find them quite filling - especially in hay or bar form." she comments as she spots a pair of golden arches.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: hotep looked up to see rav, "oh hi rav how are you? hmmm? hi miss sarah!"

Sara waves back..
hello there Hotep, enjoying the Zoo life?
Hotep the psychic wrote:hotep said putting his book away and crossing his arms to hide a cut on his chest however he couldnt hide the other faint ones or the red on his fur. he acted casually as if nothing had happened knowing his cuts would be healed. then he spotted blood and dustin which made his ears drop some "um whats going on? am i in trouble?" hotep asked

Rav looks about nervously.
No.. I don't believe so..
Me an Blood are.. We all have just discovered that we have strange glowing tattoo's in are ears in this weird light.
But have no idea of how or when they were put into are ears..
I'm quite sure i should have noticed this before now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"True. Not nearly enough fibre in them."
"And such small portions!"

"I ain't had any human grown rabbit food in years, since I was on the rabbit farm."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites sat there waiting for the show to wrap up and finish all the way, this was all interesting but was something he would prefer not to have seen or been apart of really. But he was now, he looked at the two dogs that were dealing with their own problems, he wondered how all of this was going to turn out. He did what he could do best, just wait and watch.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites sat there waiting for the show to wrap up and finish all the way, this was all interesting but was something he would prefer not to have seen or been apart of really. But he was now, he looked at the two dogs that were dealing with their own problems, he wondered how all of this was going to turn out. He did what he could do best, just wait and watch.

Ravage noticed the little ferret looking around aimlessly..
he then turns back to Hotep.
Have you met Alpha-bits here?
nose pointing over to the ferret..
Hotep the psychic

Hotep curiously looked into ravs ear to see the tattoo he spoke of as well as bloods. He was going t9 say something when rav asked another question.

He then shook his head after closing his mouth to answer no i dont think i have" Hotep said
ImageImageImage
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal stood there for a moment, before shrugging and jumping into the water after his friend. His head rose from the water, a smile adorning his face, enjoying the cool water flowing around him.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:"Sara?"

Dustin stood back up to speak with Sara.
"Well, something happened to them. Blood says he doesn't remember, and I believe him."
He said while glancing back to his dog.
"But that leads me to believe, somebody snapped up then two of them, and then let them go with those new tats. The must mean something."

Blood's expression didn't change. He looked as antsy as ever as he listening to his friend talk, wondering what he could possibly be thinking about now. He hoped he'd just let the topic die, and not give in to the same curiosity that had been plaguing him. He had yet to even mention the weird enhanced empathy he'd developed with Ravage.

Blood barely seemed to take notice of Hotep. Either that or he simply didn't care, given the situation.

"Hey..."
"Why don't we ask these researchers after the show is over. Maybe they might know something about this."

"...Wait what?"
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'll ask you what she meant by 'pup' one of these days," David said with a grin. "Now, I believe we were furniture shopping?" he clapped his hand paws together. "Anyone see a shop they like?" Scruff raised a handpaw. "That isn't that food store?" David looked to the Raccoon. "We'll go there later." Scruff put his handpaw down.
"Oh......so you heard that....." Selene smiled sheepishly . She didn't expect David to hear that at all , and that made the vixen wondered how much more did he hear . Well , maybe explanations will be needed , in time that is .
Hlaoroo wrote:"Dat's okay, Scruff. You just did what you had to do to survive. No one will blame you for dat." Sam comforts, putting a paw on Scruff's shoulder as David and Selene return.
"Welcome back, you two. I'm afraid I don't know any more shops. Like I said, I'm new here. Why don't we just walk and see what we find?" she suggests.
"yes that is a good idea . And perhaps we can find something for this little guy too" she said , smiling at Scruff
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With his arm around Selene's waist, David led the ladies and Scruff down the street toward the next furniture shop. They stopped by another discount store. "Here," he asked.
Scruff wiped his nose on his arm and an assistant inside worried...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Dustin stood back up to speak with Sara.
"Well, something happened to them. Blood says he doesn't remember, and I believe him."
He said while glancing back to his dog.
"But that leads me to believe, somebody snapped up the two of them, and then let them go with those new tats. The must mean something."

Sara looks a bit shocked..
There was a group of human superiors that was after Rav, quite a while ago.
but if they had gotten a hold of him, they would have killed him.

Besides, these are both attack trained dogs.
How could anyone take them down, without a fight? they would have to had remembered being in a fight.
even if they were trank'ed.

D-Singer wrote:Blood's expression didn't change. He looked as antsy as ever as he listening to his friend talk, wondering what he could possibly be thinking about now. He hoped he'd just let the topic die, and not give in to the same curiosity that had been plaguing him. He had yet to even mention the weird enhanced empathy he'd developed with Ravage.

Blood barely seemed to take notice of Hotep. Either that or he simply didn't care, given the situation.

"Hey..."
"Why don't we ask these researchers after the show is over. Maybe they might know something about this."

"...Wait what?"

..Wait Whaaaat!??
Rav echos..
Didn't you just hint at that we were tagged an bagged like some feral out in the forest.
So why turn us over to those crack-pots, to be used as there new lab animals!??
Having my ear glowing is more than i ever wanted, I don't need the rest of me glowing as well!

Calm down Rav..

But perhaps he is right, shouldn't we send them to the local vet first.
before bothering such researchers?
Hotep the psychic

Hotep was now staring at Ravs ear where he soon saw the tattoo that was said to be glowing he leaned closer to get a better look at it. he hummed in thought as he stared before hearing the comments from dustin and sara. "Um miss sara if your gonna go to a vet on the tattoo my owner wont know anything about it. She tags some pets but she uses the same thing the other town vets would too.....unless its special cases like with my dad and me and some other pets......then shed use something else." hotep said beforelooking down at the groun and twisting a foot a bit in a innocent way but hiding what else he knew thinking hed get in trouble now or releasing important info
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Argent wrote:"And such small portions!"

"I ain't had any human grown rabbit food in years, since I was on the rabbit farm."
"Heh, you'll find it tends to be sweeter than the wild stuff. Often more watery too unless it's dry and pressed. Not bad by any means though. Got any idea what you want to order?" Fletcher pushes open the door to the restaurant and holds it for Pitchpipe to enter.

"Hmm. Dis looks kinda promisin', so it does." Sam makes to head in and then stops, catching Scruff's reflection in the glass window.
"Hang on, Scruff. Wait dere a moment." Sam pulls a packet of tissues from her bag and wipes Scruff's face with one and his paws with another.
"Hmm. Just don't touch anytin' and you'll be fine, okay?" she suggests, looking at the black smears on the tissues before throwing them in a nearby rubbish bin and entering the store.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Deske

Post by Deske »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal stood there for a moment, before shrugging and jumping into the water after his friend. His head rose from the water, a smile adorning his face, enjoying the cool water flowing around him.
Yukon swam up next to Rosal, his head just above the water. He opened his mouth wide, "Rawr! I'm a dog-odile."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe spends some time examining the menu, and when she gets to the front of the line...

"Reckon I'll have a Southwest salad hold the peppers. What do you mean you can't hold the peppers? Then I'll have an Asian salad hold the peppers don't tell me ya can't do that! What's that? It comes in a bag? Disney's sake I never heard of such a thing. OK ah'll have two Asian salads an' pick the peppers out myself. An a side salad, don't tell me ah cain't have a side salad with a salad."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:With his arm around Selene's waist, David led the ladies and Scruff down the street toward the next furniture shop. They stopped by another discount store. "Here," he asked.
Scruff wiped his nose on his arm and an assistant inside worried...
Hlaoroo wrote: "Hmm. Dis looks kinda promisin', so it does." Sam makes to head in and then stops, catching Scruff's reflection in the glass window.
"Hang on, Scruff. Wait dere a moment." Sam pulls a packet of tissues from her bag and wipes Scruff's face with one and his paws with another.
"Hmm. Just don't touch anytin' and you'll be fine, okay?" she suggests, looking at the black smears on the tissues before throwing them in a nearby rubbish bin and entering the store.
"So , what else do we need David ?" Selene asked as him and her went in the store first , just to kind of make sure that the store owner wouldn't have any problem with them , especially with Scruff .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, not much," David said, opening the door, "two beds, a sofa, a table and a Teevee." He ventured inside as, behind him, Scruff crept in, looking around at the bright, smelly, place.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I just need a chest o' drawers. Aldough perhaps I should invest in a bed for you, Scruff. And some other furniture for your room. So keep an eye out and see if dere's anytin you like." Sam encourages the raccoon before a merry tune sounds from her collar. Pulling out her phone, the doe answers in her native Celtic.
"Dia duit, a Mham! Cén chaoi a bhfuil tú? ... Tá mé go maith. Níl mé le fáil go fóill an tarraiceán. Rinne mé roinnt cairde cé. A cheapann tú gur féidir linn racún uaigneach a ghlacadh? ... Níl a fhios agam go fóill. Ba mhaith linn a fháil amach. An féidir linn a chur air i go dtí go tá a fhios againn bíodh bealach? ... Le do thoil? Riachtanais sé cabhrú ... Níl, rinne mé cairde le peataí ró ... Tá madra agus sionnach ... Mar sin is féidir linn cabhrú leis an racún? ... Sea! Go raibh maith agat! Beidh mé a fháil dó leaba freisin? Is féidir linn é a úsáid mar spártha má thagann is measa a measa ... Fuaimeanna maith ... Sea, beidh mé sa bhaile in am don dinnéar ... Gach ceart. Slán!"* Tucking the phone away, Sam takes the raccoon's paw and leads him further into the shop.
"Dat was me owners, Scruff. Dey agreed to take you in. Dey'll have to have a look at de legalities of it but I'm sure it'll be fine. So we'll be findin' you a bed today as well as me a chest o' drawers. Erm... Do you have much stuff to bring into de house? We might get you a bedside table too. We have a lamp you can have but I don't know how much storage you'll need. So... What do you tink o' dat? You have a home." The doe smiles at the raccoon as she follows David and Selene.

Fletcher hides a smile as Pitchpipe orders and then steps to the counter to order for herself.
"I'll have a shredded kale salad, please. And a bottle of water to drink. Thanks." The doe pays and then once they've collected their food, leads Pitchpipe to a table.
"So... Tell me about yourself. You haven't said much other than that you're a stray. What do you do for fun when you're not surviving?"

*I'm good. I've not yet found the drawers. I made some friends though. Do you think we could adopt a lonely raccoon? ... I don't know yet. We'd have to find out. Can we take him in until we know either way? ... Please? He needs help... No, I've made friends with pets too... A dog and a fox... So can we help the raccoon? ... Yes! Thanks! Shall I get him a bed too? We can use it as a spare if worst comes to worst... Sounds good... Yes, I'll be home in time for dinner... All right. Bye!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff grinned. Then he ran around the nearest bed, doing an airplane impression whilst the salesperson watched on, chewing his nails in horror. Scruff finished up where he'd started, next to Sam. "All I got is what I got," he said, before pointing to a small, low down, bed. "That one's good!" He put a finger to his muzzle. "I'm forgetting something..."
"Say thank you, you idiot!"
"I'm not calling Sam an idiot!"
"That's not..."
"Oh! Thank you, Sam!"

"How about this one, Selene?" David tested a double bed in the traditional way of lying on it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Don't call me a *stray* hon, that makes it sound like I hang around in abandoned lots an raid trash cans. Ah'm an *independent* animal. Ah'm a natural loner which ah gotta admit is kinda unusual fer a rabbit. But ah get to missin' the hustle an bustle of city life. An television. Ah do miss television."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote: Meanwhile, Lucky the fox has returning home to find animal control and sheriff vehicles pulling away from his home..
What the fox?
Running into the home..

Whats happened? where Kayla?
I tried to get her owners to sell her, be they refused..

So what happened..
A fight broke out, and the sheriff had to be called to come escort her owners away.

But But! What happened to Kayla?
Don't worry, she told everyone of how she is in fear for her life, so animal control took her into protective custody.

What!! you just let them take her away!!
There was nothing more i could.. So just back down mister..

She was MY MATE!
I know, but i did all that i could.
at least for now.
Now go to your room, and don't you dare leave it until you have calmed down.

Lucky huffs off to his room and throws some pillows around and cries for a while..
Kayla sat in her cage, scared and alone. "I want to go home." she said to herself, looking around outside of her cage. She noticed more cages around her filled with other animals. Why am I here? she thought. Her memory was really fuzzy up to this point.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Argent wrote:"Don't call me a *stray* hon, that makes it sound like I hang around in abandoned lots an raid trash cans. Ah'm an *independent* animal. Ah'm a natural loner which ah gotta admit is kinda unusual fer a rabbit. But ah get to missin' the hustle an bustle of city life. An television. Ah do miss television."
"Sorry. You're right. "Independant" is a much nicer term. Television, hey? What kinds of shows do you like?" Fletcher idly wonders if Pitchpipe might have seen her on TV but she doesn't want to ask, preferring to leave that life behind. Instead, she takes a sip of her drink to wash down an uncooperative croûton.

Sam sits on the bed.
"Yer quite welcome. Are you sure about this bed dough, Scruff? Dis is rater a firm mattress. And are you sure it's long enough?" Sam lies on the mattress which squeaks slightly due to its plastic covering and her hindpaws protrude over the end of the bed.
"Do you like to sleep on sometin' firm or sometin' wid a bit o' give?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Cartoons, hon. Ah like Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn and Darkwing Duck..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam sits on the bed.
"Yer quite welcome. Are you sure about this bed dough, Scruff? Dis is rater a firm mattress. And are you sure it's long enough?" Sam lies on the mattress which squeaks slightly due to its plastic covering and her hindpaws protrude over the end of the bed.
"Do you like to sleep on sometin' firm or sometin' wid a bit o' give?"
Scruff seemed confused for a moment, then put two and two together. "Oh, you mean do I like solid plastic or wet paper?" He mused for a moment. "Newspapers," he said, heading for one of the beds to try it out.

The sales assistant chose that moment to intervene. "I should say, ma'am," he said to Sam, "that we would be delighted to offer you a discount of te... seven and a half percent on anything for the young gentle-creature provided, uh..." he smiled his sincere smile, "provided he doesn't actually TOUCH anything..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ha! Bugs was always one of my favourites! He's such a gentlerabbit, only fighting when provoked. And I love the humour in those old cartoons. You just don't see it nowadays! How's your salad?" Fletcher hears an all-too-familiar song begin on the store's playlist and she looks up to the TV mounted on the wall to see herself as Hare O'Wynn singing and dancing to a song with a nostalgic disco feel. She quickly looks away, hoping Pitchpipe won't notice the music video on the screen.

"So, sometin wit a bit o' give. Dis'll be too hard den." Sam catches the raccoon's paw as he tries to run off and she pulls him back as the salesman addresses her.
"Well, tanks! Dat's very generous o' you. Erm... I tink he should at least be able to feel a mattress before we buy it dough... I'll tell you what. I have a packet o' plastic gloves in my bag dat I use ta keep me paws clean when I'm oilin' me leg. Would ye allow him ta touch stuff if he wears dose? I'll make sure he doesn't sit on or lie on anytin. He should be allowed ta lean on a mattress ta make sure it's soft enough dough."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe is too busy getting stuck into her second salad to notice the music.

"Gentlerabbit? Bugs is a smart alec, hon. 'Now would ah turn on the gas if mah friend Rocky was in thar?'"

Her imitation of Bugs isn't exactly great, but it's recognizable.