HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:I think it's cute, that you two have grown so close that you whisper sweet nothings to each other in your sleep.
It's almost a shame that you two can't have pups together..

Rav choked a bit on a milkbone, snickering...
** sending a mental picture of Blood with a big belly, full of pups. **
Blood cracked a demented looking smile!
Sara's comment was annoying enough, but it was supplemented by a very disturbing mental picture, that seemed to fittingly pop right into his mind's eye. The giant coydog got the very distinct feeling that was Rav's doing. Only he could possibly imagine something that creepy.

In response, Blood shot back a thought of his own.
By forming a very clear, very intense mental picture of him dragging Rav's limb body by the throat, with his teeth. Not unlike a wolf dragging along freshly killed deer...

Rav soon felt Blood's arm sliding around his neck, and gradually tightening like an overzealous, one-armed, brotherly hug. Though in all honesty, it may have felt more like a headlock, as he was pulled towards the door to the backyard.
Keeshah wrote:Rav could feel just how frantic was getting, or was it wanting to just get away?
Ok.. But do you think you can keep up with me this time?
As Blood drags him off outside..

"Suuuuure. Tell you what, I'm it."
Blood said while keeping up the crazy irritated smile as he opened the back door with his free paw.
"Thanks for breakfast Dustin, we're off! Bye now!"

With that, the door shut and the two big dogs went off on their way.
Keeshah wrote:Hay Dustin, Take a look at this.
A new type of pet is to be reveled at 6:30pm tonight, at the Zoological gardens amphitheater.
The Jackalope Chimera.
This is the work of the noted, although some say controversial, Professor Dominique Alexander.
Who states, this current project is a demonstration of what can currently be done with genetic engineering tech.

You all want to go see this new type of pet?

"A Jackalope? An antlered rabbit...for real?"
"Sure, that's sounds amazing!"

"We should bring Rav and Blood along too. I'll bet they'll get a few kicks out of seeing that. Especially Rav."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"OOF!" hotep said with the sounding thud against the ground where he would now lay bruised, cut and dirty. he breathed heavily as ripcord stood cut up some yet still collected. he held a paw out again for what seemed the hundereth time he done so. Hotep took it easily and stood slowly the comforting pat of Ripcords paw against his back. "lets take a break hotep, your getting better but not gonna beat me yet. you almost had me three fights ago." Ripcord stated as the two sat at a nearby picnic table.

hotep grabbed his bag and took out two water bottles and hastily drank the water and nodded at ripcords comment before looking around at the scenery
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: In response, Blood shot back a thought of his own.
By forming a very clear, very intense mental picture of him dragging Rav's limb body by the throat, with his teeth. Not unlike a wolf dragging along freshly killed deer...

** you really wanna kill one of yourselves? **

Rav soon felt Blood's arm sliding around his neck, and gradually tightening like an overzealous, one-armed, brotherly hug. Though in all honesty, it may have felt more like a headlock, as he was pulled towards the door to the backyard.

"Suuuuure. Tell you what, I'm it."
Blood said while keeping up the crazy irritated smile as he opened the back door with his free paw.
"Thanks for breakfast Dustin, we're off! Bye now!"

With that, the door shut and the two big dogs went off on their way. [/quote]

Rav bolted across the field, he was heading to the barn.
but then turns to go into the fruit tree grove, then turning east in there until he hits the river..
Jumping down onto the river bank, hiding up against the river side.
Peeking over the edge to see if the dogs were being followed..

Pant! Pant!! Pant!!!
Ok now... Why were you so desperate to get out of the house..?
More specifically, wanting to get away from Dustin..!??

He is an experienced dog handler, perhaps he knows what is going on?
So why are you scared to tell him what you think is going on?

Afraid that he is going to have us dissected?

Does this have something to do with what you two have done before, that your still keeping hidden from us?
Did you two hunt down, other wayward pets?
So now your afraid that he is going to hunt us down down?

D-Singer wrote:"A Jackalope? An antlered rabbit...for real?"
"Sure, that's sounds amazing!"

"We should bring Rav and Blood along too. I'll bet they'll get a few kicks out of seeing that. Especially Rav."
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled listening to the others talk, looking around at everywhere Yukon and Sixtoes pointed out since it was all new to him too. He looked at the African foxes hard at work, then thought of something, Is this them in character? He showed Sixtoes the board since he would probably know the answer.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Heck if I know they always seem a little weird. Hey! Commandant! What's up?"

"Ah, le martre d'Amérique... time out mon amis!"

All the little foxes stopped what they were doing and crowded around the front of the enclosure.

"Here in Fort Zinderneuf we must always be training! Le Taureg are tricky, tres cunning for their kind. We have limited resources, as you see, so we must make do."

When the fox said Le Taureg she waved dismissively towards the larger African animal enclosure next door.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"OOF!" hotep said with the sounding thud against the ground where he would now lay bruised, cut and dirty. he breathed heavily as ripcord stood cut up some yet still collected. he held a paw out again for what seemed the hundereth time he done so. Hotep took it easily and stood slowly the comforting pat of Ripcords paw against his back. "lets take a break hotep, your getting better but not gonna beat me yet. you almost had me three fights ago." Ripcord stated as the two sat at a nearby picnic table.

hotep grabbed his bag and took out two water bottles and hastily drank the water and nodded at ripcords comment before looking around at the scenery

Lucky hears what sounds like some battle going on..
Heartbroken at having to leave the beloved military vehicles to go around to the back yard, to find two dogs rolling around..
Am i barging into a dispute?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David broke into a smile at the little Foxes antics. "Is there anything we're allowed to do to help, Mes amis," he called.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Despite himself and the multitude of questions he had to ask - like where do black wolves come from and what had she killed to get that aroma - Scruff felt himself slipping to sleep and leaned against Muiva before closing his eyes and dozing.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh no, we are not permitted to associate with animaux extérieurs, for our health they say though I have not been sick a day in my life! Beside, you do not need to train to fight le Taureg... do you?"

She looked sneakily side to side, then whispered.

"Unless, perhaps, you know where we could get a tank? Like Monsieur Rommel... he might be a Bosche but he was an honorary desert fox, no?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fear not," David said quietly back, "but I can give you advice. If you wish to base your battle on Rommel then never forget that he lost. He faced Patton and Montgomery at the same time. Had he faced but one? Then he might have won, yes? You can cut down a forest with one axe. So long as you only try for one tree at a time, mon ami." He coughed and looked up. "The boss often said that," he said for the benefit of those around.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"He fought aganst la Légion Etrangère, poor man, but he fought well. Pardon, we must return to our work, fort du crâne and fort os croisés must be completed before the battle!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites watched this back and forth with a smile, looking around their exhibit. After hearing about the animals in the enclosure next to them he got a little more curious about these creatures and how they were dealing with the possible threat. He looked over at Sixtoes, What is in the exhibit next to this one?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon trots past the fennecs and hurries back.

"Hippos on this side and then antelopes and stuff and you know the rest of the African predators are on the other side where we came from. Don't know why the fennecs get their own exhibit HEY COMMANDANT how come you're in your own cage?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

◊aaaand he fell asleep◊ Muiva chuckled , helping Scum lie down on the ground instead of leaning against her , before lying down next to him and just enjoy the calmness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selene meanwhile , just silently walked next to her friends , enjoying the time . Well , mostly enjoying it anyway .
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood had to chase Rav after he suddenly began sprinting away. His stamina sure had been improving since they began training together. That fluffy dog used to be unable to make it even one block at full speed without dropping from exhaustion. Now he was fast enough to put a dent in even Blood's endurance.

After a prolonged and winding chase through the neighborhood, he finally stopped. Hidden behind the edge of the river bank by the abandoned lot.

Keeshah wrote:Pant! Pant!! Pant!!!
Ok now... Why were you so desperate to get out of the house..?
More specifically, wanting to get away from Dustin..!??

He is an experienced dog handler, perhaps he knows what is going on?
So why are you scared to tell him what you think is going on?

Afraid that he is going to have us dissected?

Does this have something to do with what you two have done before, that your still keeping hidden from us?
Did you two hunt down, other wayward pets?
So now your afraid that he is going to hunt us down down?
"*Huff* *huff* Just cause' he's my owner, doesn't make him an "Expert". Don't be stupid Rav. *huff*"

"And no. I'm going to tell him...just not until I know more about what the H is going on with us. I'd rather find out myself, than getting dragged around talking to vets and shrinks."

Blood looked up over the ledge, peering out into the street and neighborhood.

"We need to find those other pets we woke up with. I'll bet they all live around here, so they shoudn't be hard to find."

Blood cleared his thoughts.
"and if they're anything like us, we'll be able to tell..."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Monsieur martre it was in my grandmother's time that we were granted our own fortification. It is because le Taureg are southerners... they do not accept the natural superiority of la Légion. And the... how you say suricates... mangouste... the meerkats... they are like gangsters!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites couldn't help but tilt his head to the side, the meerkats didn't seem that bad when he saw them. But he knew nothing of those or these animals. Are they really that bad? Once again he showed the board to Sixtoes.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "*Huff* *huff* Just cause' he's my owner, doesn't make him an "Expert". Don't be stupid Rav. *huff*"

"And no. I'm going to tell him...just not until I know more about what the H is going on with us. I'd rather find out myself, than getting dragged around talking to vets and shrinks."

Blood looked up over the ledge, peering out into the street and neighborhood.

"We need to find those other pets we woke up with. I'll bet they all live around here, so they shoudn't be hard to find."

Blood cleared his thoughts.
"and if they're anything like us, we'll be able to tell..."

Ravage kept a close watch on the surroundings, no one was going to sneak up upon them again..
For a while, the others were close. but now are mind has wandered.
An only that Cat was close..
Argent

Post by Argent »

"The meerkats are pretty regular animals they're nice to me anyway."

"Hah! You do not have to live with them! My grandmother told me they tore down Fort Zinderneuf!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"What, those simples creatures," David said, suddenly wishing he hadn't joked, "defeat you lot? Never!" He grinned to Selene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Scruff slept on, on the comfortable and smelly blanket his brain figured he'd found.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon listened on, "Instead of fighting them you should prepare a surprise attack. One group should lead in from the front, the next one or two come in from around to behind and you can encircle them. Make sure all of your generals are in unison and you can crush them. If they are trying to assault you the same plan works, hide your numbers and stage a retreat, then attack from behind as well as in front, surround them and force a surrender or crush them."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Mon mémé would have led us to victory, but les gardiens separated us before we could achieve it. They called us ruffians! Our new Fort Zinderneuf, it is officially the North African enclosure... but our companions the jackals, they sleep all the time and now they are moving to the wolf pit!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites listened to David and Yukon give the foxes plans and how to fight the meerkats along with all the other stuff. This is some zoo. It was all he could think to write, adding underneath, Are all zoos like this? He showed the board to the others.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I don't know this is the first one I've been free to wander around. Every summer we spent like a month on the road doing shows for school kids to raise money for the clinic. We had a few shows at zoos but I hadda stay in a cage when I wasn't on stage can you imagine that 'cos I was an outside wild animal!"

"Oh you poor thing! Ze humans are so silly about their rules! I am sure that we would be in all kinds of trouble if they knew... ah, but it is best I not say!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene gave David a smile in return . There wasn't much for the vixen to say . Her mind was still on something else , beside , it seems the others were having an interesting conversation of their own anyway .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The smile faltered as he reached out and stroked her jaw. "What is it, Love," he asked. "If it's your friend, we'll find out what's going on together, yes? Or is it something else?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The smile faltered as he reached out and stroked her jaw. "What is it, Love," he asked. "If it's your friend, we'll find out what's going on together, yes? Or is it something else?"
"huh ? oh !" Selene snapped out of her thoughts when David stroked her jaw "Oh , no dear , it's just...well I'm just worrying about something else , but it's fine , my friend won't cause us any problems I'm sure"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, whatever it is," David said quietly and with feeling, "We will face it together, OK?". To prove his point and despite the fact they were in public, he leaned forward slightly and put the end of his muzzle to the end of hers in a kiss.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon looks intrigued by the fennec's secrets, but when he tries to ask her she hushes him up. "Not in front of ze civilians, perhaps?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites listened to Sixtoes go on about his experience, and then just blanked out, messing with the board and marker in one paw, leash in the other. Slowly continuing to loose focus until he wasn't even sure he was fiddling with his stuff anymore.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You must like her a real lot," Scruff said to Muiva, opening his left eye, "watching over her like this. Not something I've said of people," he added sleepily.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

The fennecs turned back to their preparations for war.

Cinnamon huffed.

"Next set of enclosures are all African prey species well except for the hippos they're herbivores but they're tough and mean that's why they're in their own pit."

He started off towards the next enclosure then noticed the big clock tower in the center of the zoo.

"Snakelitter! I'm supposed to be at the stage now the show's in half an hour come on Alpha we better run!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With a new sense of purpose Alphabites kicked himself into high gear and ran off with Sixtoes back to the building he had pointed out to them at the beginning of the tour. Sixtoes was much faster than him but Alphabites was able to keep him within sights.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Tom stomped across the stage, impatiently waiting for his new 'actor' to show up.

"MARK! Where's that weasel you promised me?"

"Give him five minutes, I'll go check in his room. He probably slept in."

"Its room? Why isn't it in a cage?"

"He's fully domesticated, Mister Devon, very obedient, and he's been doing shows since he was a kitten."

"It's a wild animal. It shouldn't be running around like a pet."

"No, sir, he's classified as domesticated. I've seen the test results myself, quite impressive."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"I'm sure you will, because here he comes now. Just in time!"

"You there, Cinnamon. Come here, and explain why you were late."

"Hello sir are you Mister Tom Devon I prefer to go by Sixtoes because..."

The big portly human cut Cinnamon off before he could get started on one of his long-winded explanations.

"It says Cinnamon on your papers. And you didn't answer my question... why were you late, and what's this?"

The last comment was accompanied by a finger pointing at the ferret who had just trotted up.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suppose we'd better follow them," David said after a few seconds and, with his leash in Selene's paw and her in his, he headed after the running pair.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, whatever it is," David said quietly and with feeling, "We will face it together, OK?". To prove his point and despite the fact they were in public, he leaned forward slightly and put the end of his muzzle to the end of hers in a kiss.
"thank you" Selene said gently , smiling and blushing after David's kiss . The vixen can never tell him what she was worrying about , but his kindness was still appreciated by her .
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I suppose we'd better follow them," David said after a few seconds and, with his leash in Selene's paw and her in his, he headed after the running pair.
"yeah" Selene nodded "Come on guys . Sixtoes , Alpha , wait !" she called , running after them
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You must like her a real lot," Scruff said to Muiva, opening his left eye, "watching over her like this. Not something I've said of people," he added sleepily.
◊Heh , well , I just wanna see how my girl is these day . She used to be a lot more shy and goodie goodie than this◊ Muiva chucked ◊Can't sleep , little one ?◊ she asked
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon waved goodbye to the meerkats and headed off after Sixtoes and Alphabites.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff sat up slightly. "Ngg, too many cars and humans," he said.
"And I'm next to a Wolf."
"Shut up, inner me!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal had remained silent through out the entire little tour, feeling out of his domain more so than usual that day. As Yukon and the others charged off he was caught off guard slightly, but quickly caught up to Yukon, "A-any idea on what w-we're running for?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites paused next to Sixtoes, catching his breath and wondering why he was pointed at but put it together when he saw the two people in front of them. He scribbled down Sorry. On his board and showed the two people.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's Alpha he's a regular ferret but he's not a pet he owns himself or something. He wants to work on stage with me oh yeh he can't talk."

"What kind of zoo are do you have here, Mark? Oh, right, it is a zoo! So. How about that. A genuine dumb animal."

And the big human turned to Alpha and started making sign language gestures at him!