HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Deske

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Deske »

Rig lifted his arm from the cats shoulder and placed his paws on his ears, drawing in a large breath, "Sandy!" He barked with a firmness that could stop a train, before quieting down and uncovering the auric cats ears, "Why don't you ask the wind controlling cat for help?" He nodded his head at Kaylee, "I'm sure she'd be fine with giving you a breeze to dry off in."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There's a saying in my family too,." Kaylee said before smiling wryly. "Well, OK, just one I use. Chaos is inevitible, Amanda. It's gonna happen sooner or later and there's usually no-one to blame. Back then? I may have been diplomatic but I sure wasn't convincing, was I? It was never your fault." To prove this she hugged the other cat, feeling the cold but to no way in the degree the others had.
Deske wrote:Rig lifted his arm from the cats shoulder and placed his paws on his ears, drawing in a large breath, "Sandy!" He barked with a firmness that could stop a train, before quieting down and uncovering the auric cats ears, "Why don't you ask the wind controlling cat for help?" He nodded his head at Kaylee, "I'm sure she'd be fine with giving you a breeze to dry off in."
Kaylee pulled herself free of Amanda reluctantly. "If you want me to," she told Sandy, "you should probably grab onto something."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus smiled," your always welcome to be with me again." Horus said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'll stay with you." Kama said, looking at the sand ball he made and handing it to Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Deske wrote:Rig lifted his arm from the cats shoulder and placed his paws on his ears, drawing in a large breath, "Sandy!" He barked with a firmness that could stop a train, before quieting down and uncovering the auric cats ears, "Why don't you ask the wind controlling cat for help?" He nodded his head at Kaylee, "I'm sure she'd be fine with giving you a breeze to dry off in."
Kaylee pulled herself free of Amanda reluctantly. "If you want me to," she told Sandy, "you should probably grab onto something."
That gets her attention, As sandy just made a beeline for Kaylee and is doing that 'cute begging pet face' thing. "You can help? That would be so great. I hate having a wet coat..."
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I can do it," Kaylee said. "I might even be able to get it warm." Kaylee focused on Sandy and gradually brought up a wind of twenty miles an hour to avoid sending her friend flying. It took extra effort but she kept some of the temperature up, knowing she'd never be able to manage this if not close to Rig, and aimed to keep it going until Sandy wanted her to stop.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda stiffened when Kaylee hugged her, but quickly relaxed into the hug, her smile returning as a barely visible amount of frost started to cover her cheeks, "Thanks Kaylee."

As Kaylee let go to address Rig and Sandy she held onto her smile, "Heh, this entire day has been a Tennis match of emotions and actions... Well, if it's the admission fee to having... friends, I won't complain. Much." She said, sort of to herself, as Kaylee's winds rushed towards the small chinchilla.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked around at his new friends, glad that they were all okay and that nobody was enemies anymore. His smile faltered as he realized how long he'd been keeping this aura up, as a wave of lightheadedness came crashing over him. He removed the aura from its existence and widened his stance to deal with the suddenly shifting world, before quickly opting to sit down with his head in his paws.
Hotep the psychic

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I'd like that. I'll stay with you." Kama said, looking at the sand ball he made and handing it to Horus.
Horus happily smiled and then opened the restaurant door.e waiter turned to see the two with a smile and waved horus to a small table for two. horus led the way to the table and sat down.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari sat down at the table. "So, how's the Jade Dragon doing?" he asked, not sure what to talk about.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

By the time Sandy does get her to stop, she looks extra fluffy, and has a smile plastered on her face. Promptly walking over and curling up next to Kaylee for a nap. saying a quick "ThankYou." This has been a rather eventful trip so far, and Noah did actually lead them to a rather nice spot here.

Well, for a given definition of "lead" anyway.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Hotep the psychic

"its fine, busy as usual. But come now kama what about you? Didnt you stay in my old home? What about...well nevermind that question...." Horus said in changung tone to finally be a bit more in worry
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No problem," Kaylee said, sitting next to the Chinchilla and putting a hand on her to keep her 'safe'. "Looks like we're here for a few minutes, Amanda," she said, looking up at her other friend and inviting her to sit. "Seems odd, me talking as friends with you," she continued, a little unsure of her words. "You being a pedigree and me a common Tab and all that."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"After you left it just wasn't the same. So I went back to being a wanderer. What about who?" Kamatari asked, wanting to know the entire last question.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda moved over and sat next to Kaylee, a bit more ice covering her cheeks due to the pedigree comment, which she took as a compliment, "It's not that big a deal. My family stopped caring about royal, high class sanctity a long time ago. While some of my relatives care about the blood purity, my blood parents included, myself and most of the family follow the matriarch's example of, well, not being snobs." Amanda sighed happily, her smile still on, "Besides, if I did act snobby and high class, I wouldn't have you as a friend."
Hotep the psychic

horus blushed some "your owners?" Horus asked a bit ashamed of herself
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I had run away from them before we met." Kamatari admitted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's true," Kaylee admitted before looking over to the male cat. "I wonder if a certain boycat will introduce himself," she asked, just loud enough - and keeping her pleasant tone - that the certain boy cat could hear her.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"The correct term is tomcat!"

Yensid and Retlaw were still on the ground, wrapped in their cloaks, but they were awake and were just too lazy to get up.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hotep the psychic

Horus's ears drooped some saddened now. She sat next to kama and hugged him
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No need to be sad. I'm over it." Kama said, hugging back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah stood wide eyed at Sandy, muttering something about never inviting her to a pool party before he heard Kaylees remark and turned to address her. Sorry, forgot about that, my name is Noah Walker. I am the son of Phelous and Lupa Walker. And that, he said, pointing up to a hilltop mansion that, despite being far away, was still quite visible, is my home.
Last edited by Legotron123 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda gave a small whistle at the sight of the mansion, "Even from here I can see it being bigger than my families home." She turned her head back to Noah, giving a small wave, feelings of guilt no longer on the surface, "My name is Amanda Bellus, a pleasure to meet you."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig lifted an eyebrow in interest at the hilltop mansion, "You're house must be many times larger than my own place of living." He turned back towards the cat, "I am Váfuðr, but you may call me Rig if you wish." He gave the cat a smile.
Last edited by Deske on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's impressive," Kaylee said, looking up at the mansion that was bigger than any house she'd been in. She noted a whisper of wind and checked to see if it was natural or nerves. "I'm Kaylee. Kay for short. Nice to meet you - finally." She smiled at him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Horus smiled slightly as a waiter stopped by with two drinks and two silver domes which he set on the table. Horus smiled as she slowly opened the plate and found her self looking st a plate of steak potatoes and a miso soup. She loked st the dish hungerly .
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Furettia and Bianca made their way down the street, somehow they managed to spot the same group of animals they avoided last time down the street. "Huh, isn't that funny, maybe we're suppose to meet them."
Bianca looked both ways down the street, "Not if I can help it, come on." With that Bianca made her way across the street to the other side with Furettia trailing her. "There, now let's hurry up." Both the ferrets began to make their way down the street again on the other side.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

The two had finally decided to get up and walk over. They whistled at the mansion, staring a bit before actually walking over. They held out their paws to the male cat, smiling buck tooth smiles.

"He's Yensid."

"He's Retlaw."

Yensid looked at Retlaw with big, black, pleading eyes. Retlaw crossed his arms and looked away, knowing exactly what he was referring to. Yensid laid his ears back and even pouted, clasping his paws together. Retlaw tried to remain firm, but he lost his will with a groan. He threw his hands in the air and nodded. Yensid made a happy rabbit noise as he snatched Retlaw into a hug. A heart floated over his head and he let go.

Retlaw began to paint with normal grey, black and white paints. He painted the area around them all before nodding Yensid, who had drawn a mirror. The mouse and the rabbit locked hands and each took hold of the mirror. The paint, and only the paint, was sucked into the mirror full force, but Yensid and Retlaw held their ground. Yensid was smiling like a maniac, while Retlaw was not amused. When it was over, the two collapsed again, the mirror harmlessly clattering to the ground.

The mirrors glass began to ripple and, soon enough, it was mirroring the scene they were all in. Everyone within the picture was were they were performing the trick, just facing the different way.

"That trick was something our father used to do. He'd give us the 'paintings' on our birthdays and stuff."

"Yeah, except he could make them move. He could even reach in and grab a character!"

The two made drawn out "bleh" noises as they rolled onto their backs and let their smoking hands rest at their sides. They were completely out of stamina. They had only attempted that once before and that was when they were first learning magic. They had slept for three straight days.

"Maybe we shouldn't have done that... I mean, it probably won't even last very long. We're...not even a third as powerful as dad.

"Dude.... you've never been so wrong. It's for Captain Crater anyway."

And with that, the two passed out. Again. And Retlaw was right. The painting rippled and the picture faded, once again become a normal mirror.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari smiled as the same thing was placed in front of him. "That looks good."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sooner or later those guys have to do something normal," Kaylee said by way of explanation for them. She followed their suit in offering a handpaw to Noah. She watched a piece of rubbish blowing on the wind behind him. "Sorry if I scared you. When i get scared I can't control the winds."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Normal is for the weak!"

The two exhausted animals still lay on the ground with their tongues out and their eyes closed. At least their paws stopped smoking. They reach out and touch the mirror, making it disappear in a flurry of pale red and blue butterflies.Yensid gives Retlaw a "Really?" face and the mouse shrugs.
My characters!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Sandy looked up from her spot. Mumbling "Hmmm?" before looking over at the other two rodents. "From the burst of confusion that just woke me up, I'm guessing they did something crazy again?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda looked towards Sandy and nodded, "Though it appears that their antics have caught up to them with that last display." She then looked at Noah, "Hopefully you can tolerate their eccentricities, though they do relieve boredom rather easily."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Just like with Sandy, Noah stood wide eyed at Yenlaws (that's what I'm calling them now) antics. He looked around in search of something, mainly checking the ground and the sky. Their magic is so cartoony, I'm looking for a network logo. He said, anticipating a question about what he was doing. If this was a cartoon, a lightbulb would have suddenly appeared over his head. Speaking of which, what DO you guys know about your magic? He asked, addressing the whole group. What are they, how do they work, where do they come from, stuff like that.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

(Yenlaws is cute! I like it!)

Yensid and Retlaw, half-recovered, both stood and stretched. Their ears twitched toward Noahs questions. They both grinned and zipped over him, placing their arms on either of his shoulders.

"Our magic was taught to us by our late father, Saile. A great man he was."

The two seemed disheartened for a bit before perking back up.

"Notice we said our magic, but Yensids slapstick abilities came from him knocking over a bunch of potions onto himself."

Yensid began to display his abilities. His arm turned blue and stretched to an unnatural length. He pulled it back and suddenly popped his head off, rolling it over his shoulders before putting it back where it belonged.

"Some of my abilities are influenced by emotion."

Retlaw suddenly kicked Yensid in the shin. A cartoony steamboat noise came from somewhere in or near the rabbit as stream blew from his ears and a cartoony steamboat bell appeared above his head.
My characters!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda leaned back still in her sitting position, "Magic runs in the family for me, everyone get telekinesis and usually develop another ability, mine being cryokinesis, the control of ice and snow." Still drained from earlier she had to strain to form slow lines of snow that swirled to create a simplistic snowman head with ice eyes, flicking her paw the snowman head floated towards Noah, "I apologize if that seems rather lackluster, I am normally capable of more but this morning has been rather tiring, as I have not had this much excitement is quite awhile."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"DadSaysIGotZappedByOneOfHisExperiments, WhenIWasReallyLittle. HeSaidISpentAnEntireWeekAsleepAfterwards." Sandy said with a shrug, before mentally adding, Ever since I've been able to 'read' people up to about half a kilometer away, and can do this. Most of them would just get the words, but Noah, thanks to the lingering effects of his own mental abilities might pick up more than that.

Standing up she stretched a bit, before sitting down again close to Kaylee and Amanda. "IDon'tReallyRememberWhatItWasLikeBeforeThat, AndIHadKindaGottenUsedToBeingTheOnlyOneWhoWasSpecial. BeforeMovingHereAnyway."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked towards the sky in thought for a moment, then back down to the cat, "I don't know my family, but I was owned by someone," He slips his collar off and turns it about in his paws, "I gave an eye for the runic magic I use." He puts his collar back on, tightening it into the familiar groove in the leather, "There are many runes, as such, many abilities that can be harnessed. You've seen one and felt another." He blinks into position behind Kaylee, placing a paw on her shoulder, "And the majority of them can be directed towards others," Another split second and he was beside Noah again. "Few of them are for offensive purposes alone, but many can be used as such. For instance, I could grab you and simply move you to the top of a building, holding you over the side, or I could make everyone despise your existence. A frown creases his muzzle, "You said something about being in your head. They can confuse you, clutter your thoughts; they can rid you of free will; they can see through a ruse. I've had them for as long as I can clearly remember, probably before that even though." He clasped his paws behind his back, "However, someone with power far surpassing my own would be necessary to use them at their most powerful. If I put too much into it, then that is it. I die."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee jumped as Rig appeared beside her and vanished. A can flew across the street and she closed her eyes to focus and bring the winds back down as the can hit the wall in front of a pair of ferrets. "Don't know how I got mine," she told Noah. "Just woke up one day and I had them. No instruction manual and no-one to look to for help." She half-smiled. "A kitten with the most destructive force of normal nature. I stay calm." Now she half laughed as she looked on the Rabbit and Mouse. "It's not been easy today."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Both Bianca and Furettia paused as the can hit the wall in front of them, both looking over at the group. Bianca put both paws up in the air, "HEY, WATCH IT!" Furettia looked at her a little surprised, "Come on, let's keep going." Bianca walked forward, Furettia hesitating for a second before walking after her.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.