HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Deske

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Deske »

"Ha, I suppo- My vet bills? How do you know it'd be my bills that need paying? Somehow I doubt I'd be the one needing my jaw reset." He smiled and rolled his shoulders back, "Farm hound vs. the Hunter. Who knows?" He turned an eye towards David, "Maybe another time." Yukon gave David a toothy half smile.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Come on guys , let's go" Selene giggled , it's always males and their competitions like that.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal grinned at his friends antics, calming down from his previous attitude. He nodded at Selene's suggestion, standing up from his sitting position, "I agree, we should get going before all the sunlight burns away."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David gave Yukon his map back and led the way from the house, locking the door after the last had left.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I've never actually felt safe around my owners. The reason I stay with them is that I have no where else to go." Kayla explained, moving closer to Lucky.

Lucky hugs her in close while,
Mr.Henderson puts his head into his hands..
Why didn't i just get a Poodle..
Why would want to get one of those fluff dogs? I hear they only want to speak in French!
not helping Lucky..
So what makes you two think, Her owners are going to agree with parting with her?

Anything is for sale if the price is big enough..
I think your adapting too well to humans Lucky..

****************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************

D-Singer wrote:Rav wasn't the dog he used to be...the one that deserved being locked up...

Rav was pondering the events of last night, How could that have been the same dog that Blood fought with,
He was so relaxed, and proper.. An quite the party animal!! he even had all the latest dance moves down..
Was there anything he wasn't good at?
Rav perked up his ears when he felt a familiar presence coming close, which of course caused his ears to fill up with water.
Which in turn brought about a fierce round of head shaking to expel the water back out of them..
D-Singer wrote:From his sprawled out position on the floor, the giant coydog stretched and yawned, but didn't bother getting up. Rather, just laying there, and trying to recollect the fragmented memories of the dream he'd just woken from. It was the same thing over and over. He'd wake up from a dream he couldn't remember, and was left with traces of fear, concern, anger, and confusion laced into his mind from whatever it was that transpired in his mind while dead asleep. It was becoming such a frequent happening that he considered bringing up to Rav or his owners, but was hesitant, having no idea how'd they'd take it. They could very well just brush it off as if it were nothing...or maybe Sara and her protective nature would end up dragging him to some pet psychologist.

He could at least bring it up to Ravage. The worst thing he could do is call him 'silly' and hug him, assuring it was just a bad dream...

Blood got up from the floor and shook himself out, loosening up and making his way out of the room. He waited for the younger shepherd to finish his shower so he could talk.

** You going to stand out there an brood about things as usual? Or are you going to join me in here, an tell me about what is on your mind that has you so worked up? **
Rav mindspeaks to him..
** An lets have none of that, "how you hate it when i do that!" stuff.. (Rav mentally chides Blood) You can do it too, when you try.. Besides this water is nice an steamy, an you feel like you need a relaxing soapy scrub down. **
Rav then pokes his head out of the shower with a big dopey grin on his muzzle, complete with his tongue sticking out!
since he couldn't figure out how to send an mental image of that to Blood. At-least not without the help of a mirror.
Rav wet black nose twitches and wiggles..
Wow, you smell like the same conflicting mix of emotions that i have been feeling..
Something must really be bothering you.. An for once i don't seem to be the reason..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites followed the others out and looked around the street, fiddling with his board for no reason.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David led the group off! To the Zoo! Then stopped, turned around and went the other way.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckled, "Just making sure everyone is following you before you head off?" He slides the map back into his collar
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Absolutely," David huffed proudly. "I have an immaculate sense of direction. I'm just at an unusual angle to the pole right now.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene just giggled , following close to David . She wanted to say something but.........nah ,probably shouldn't tease the guy too much .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites followed behind the rest of the group, taking in the area so he could try to remember the directions around this place on his own.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

And so David led the troupe through the town, idly noting the locations of shops to visit later, as they headed for the zoo. Mostly he was following signs such as 'Zoo 1Km' with arrows. "Well," he said, leaning on a signpost that said it was a quarter kilometer ahead, "it must be around here somewhere!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Well the sign says about a quarter kilometer down the road, so it's not that far away. I imagine we'll see the sign for the zoo as we get nearer to it." He points down the road in the general direction the sign is pointing
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," David said with humour, "so you spotted that, did you?" He headed along the road to the entrance.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon shook his head, gaining a grin, "No I just figured you might have missed it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So, Alpha" David asked as he neared the entrance, "Whereabouts were you meeting young Sixtoes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites thought over the conversation they had last night, he'd never asked that part, only where the zoo was and what to do. No idea, might just have to go around and ask for a pine martin He showed David the board.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

There was that feeling again. By now, Blood had become so accustomed to it, it was no longer any surprise to him.

Whenever he was close to Rav, he felt it. It was that eerie feeling that extended beyond all his other senses. It's like he just knew Ravage was there, on his mind...or rather "in" his mind. That would've been a more accurate way of putting it. It was even more inexplicable the way Blood could so easily gauge his friend's state of mind, if not his exact thoughts every so often. It wasn't like hearing words, or at the very least he tuned out that idea. It was more like he could understand Rav by simply thinking about him and nothing further.
Keeshah wrote:** You going to stand out there an brood about things as usual? Or are you going to join me in here, an tell me about what is on your mind that has you so worked up? **
Rav mindspeaks to him..
** An lets have none of that, "how you hate it when i do that!" stuff.. (Rav mentally chides Blood) You can do it too, when you try.. Besides this water is nice an steamy, an you feel like you need a relaxing soapy scrub down. **
This wasn't normal. Not for close friends, siblings, or even mates...

Blood had spent hours on his owner's laptop web-surfing, and trying to find some way of explaining it, but never came to any conclusion that sounded sane. It was as if their brains were somehow able to Wi-Fi into each other. The two of them...psychic?? It couldn't possibly be true.

Blood's memories of Rav were continuously revisited, and he would always come back to that day in the park. That evening they woke up with those other pets with no memory what had happened. They never told anyone about it. It was the only weird thing Blood could think of involving the two of them, and incidentally it was from that point on, that all those strange feelings began to pop up..

"You should know by now that you usually aren't. Not anymore..." Blood spoke through the door.

"Come find me when you're done. Outside."

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep stood in the park as if alone. The slight breeze rustled the grass in a slow eerie scene. The smaller GSD stood quietly eyes closed and covered with a blindfold. His body tingled some making his fur stand on edge it wasnt a usual feeling but it was different. He felt a strange shift, after shaking it off He regained composure. His body shaking some as he heard the faint sound of rustling .

Nesrby Ripcord sat on all fours and absolutley still. His own skills being put to use to help train Hotep. "Looks like mom did a good job with care.....and hes done his own part in keeping himself in place....however did he hear me?" Ripcord thought as he slowly edged himself into another deathly silent step towards hotep.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"we could ask other zookeepers I think , though now that I think about it , should we ? He may get into trouble for talking with guests in working hour"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, we can but ask," David said. "Besides, it would be MUCH cheaper than me paying for everyone to go in and find him." He strode to the ticket office and looked in at the human. "Good morning, sir," he said, startling the human a little with his manners. "I appreciate this may be an imposition but is there any way you could get a message to a Pine Marten called Cinnamon - or 'Sixtoes' - that he has friendswaiting at the front gate?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: This wasn't normal. Not for close friends, siblings, or even mates...

Blood had spent hours on his owner's laptop web-surfing, and trying to find some way of explaining it, but never came to any conclusion that sounded sane. It was as if their brains were somehow able to Wi-Fi into each other. The two of them...psychic?? It couldn't possibly be true.

Rav however is sure he is somehow Psychic now! Even if it was only with Blood, an on occasion, that strange CAT! (shudder). Although there seems to be others elsewhere, there just not close enough to get a fix on.
Rav just assumed that he was so close to Blood that he was just more in-tuned with him.
The truth is, Rav is only Psychic capable with the Aliens that experimented with the pets that were captured that night.
Blood is on the right track. They are Wi_Fi'ed together by the "Micro-machine Bugs" that the Alien's had crawl up the the noses of the captives that night, to tag them. (recap for those who missed the Alien encounter saga) :D

D-Singer wrote:Blood's memories of Rav were continuously revisited, and he would always come back to that day in the park. That evening they woke up with those other pets with no memory what had happened. They never told anyone about it. It was the only weird thing Blood could think of involving the two of them, and incidentally it was from that point on, that all those strange feelings began to pop up..

"You should know by now that you usually aren't. Not anymore..." Blood spoke through the door.

"Come find me when you're done. Outside."

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Rav continued his hot steamy shower a bit longer. Any ticks or fleas he might have had are now well parboiled.
when he exited the shower to shake, then went into the full body dryer.
15 to 20 minutes later, and very fluffy and buff Rav came trotting outside.
He looks up to the sky, down to the ground, side to side. behind the bush, then under a rock..
I think were all alone now, and no listening devices i can smell about here..
So what did you need to talk to be about, that couldn't be told to me in the house??

Somehow managing to curl his tail into a questioning mark behind him.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, we can but ask," David said. "Besides, it would be MUCH cheaper than me paying for everyone to go in and find him." He strode to the ticket office and looked in at the human. "Good morning, sir," he said, startling the human a little with his manners. "I appreciate this may be an imposition but is there any way you could get a message to a Pine Marten called Cinnamon - or 'Sixtoes' - that he has friendswaiting at the front gate?"

The human looks up from his newspaper..
A pine marten named Cinnamon? is that one of our exhibits?
Well doesn't matter anywhos. It's Zoo policy to not let the exhibits run loose out of their enclosures

The old man looks closer at the gaggle of pets outside of his booth..
Where is you alls handler? an your leashes??!!
You'll do realize this is the civilized side of town..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No," David said politely, "I believe he works here." He listened to the rest of the statement. "At the moment we are traveling sans owners but that is merely to look around. I do appreciate the idea of the leashes but, as we have not entered the premises yet we have broken no rules, sir." He pushed hair out of his eyes.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon reaches into the bag on his collar and pulls out a few pieces of rather thing fishing line, tying a loop in it and securing it to his collar, "Leash." He says disinterestedly to the zoo employee, giving them that stare of 'Can we get this over with?'
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:Yukon reaches into the bag on his collar and pulls out a few pieces of rather thing fishing line, tying a loop in it and securing it to his collar, "Leash." He says disinterestedly to the zoo employee, giving them that stare of 'Can we get this over with?'
Hey now pup, don't go growling at me! Once you cross over State route 3, you are in the incorporated side of town. Where the leash laws do apply. An these Zoo grounds just happen on that side of the line.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No," David said politely, "I believe he works here." He listened to the rest of the statement. "At the moment we are traveling sans owners but that is merely to look around. I do appreciate the idea of the leashes but, as we have not entered the premises yet we have broken no rules, sir." He pushed hair out of his eyes.

We have a Pine Martin working for us AS an employee?!!
Give me a moment to check on this..

The old man picks up the phone..
Hey, quick question..
There is a group of pets here at the main gate saying that we have an Pine Martin working for us.. know anything about that? It's named Sixpaws i believe..
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon tried his best to convey his sincerity to the man, "Sorry. Can't afford a leash, dad isn't home and the money he does send tends to go towards making sure I can eat without hunting the local wildlife. I don't have extra money for a leash. Just moved her a day-ish ago and I never needed one where I came from." He gave a tug on the fishing line, "Kinda gotta make do with what you have on such short notice."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:Yukon tried his best to convey his sincerity to the man, "Sorry. Can't afford a leash, dad isn't home and the money he does send tends to go towards making sure I can eat without hunting the local wildlife. I don't have extra money for a leash. Just moved her a day-ish ago and I never needed one where I came from." He gave a tug on the fishing line, "Kinda gotta make do with what you have on such short notice."
Oh that is not a problem..
Rummaging around in a box..
We have these quick leashes we give away to people who have forgotten to bring there pets leash with them..
https://leerburg.com/Photos/DDLeash_01.jpg

how many are you all needing?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I believe I shall be paying for five, good sir," David said, fishing for his wallet and bringing out his credit card. "And thank you for the loan of the leashes. Do we get a discount for group or can I claim Alpha here as a minor?" He indicated the young Ferret and smiled to the human to show he wasn't entirely serious.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled at David's little joke, I do own myself, and I do believe that leash laws don't apply to me. After writing that down he held it so the human could see.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Pops... that is what it says on his name tag.. really!
Gets back onto the phone..
Really? we do?? Well that's a first..
He hangs up the phone, and looks back to the pets.
It seems we do have a Pine Martin working here as an employee, for his room n' board..
But, I told his handlers don't know where he is at the moment. they're conducting a search for him right now..

Handing out the quick leashes to all the pets gathered around the booth..
Here you go.. all legal beagles now, as long as someone is holding your leash.
Both in the Zoo and out in the old part of town..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I believe I shall be paying for five, good sir," David said, fishing for his wallet and bringing out his credit card. "And thank you for the loan of the leashes. Do we get a discount for group or can I claim Alpha here as a minor?" He indicated the young Ferret and smiled to the human to show he wasn't entirely serious.
Civilization wrote:Alphabites smiled at David's little joke, I do own myself, and I do believe that leash laws don't apply to me. After writing that down he held it so the human could see.

Pops leans out of the booth to whisper to David..
You could sell off the ferals to the ZOO, and come out quite ahead in the deal..
Could get you some life-time passes, so you can come visit them..

With a wink..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"thank you kind sir" Selene said , receiving her own "leash" . The vixen would've asked what the human were saying to David as well , but , might be personal things , she shouldn't pry
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal took his own leash, while he didn't like the things, he didn't want to make a fuss over nothing and put it on.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I don't think I could do that," David whispered back, "I think I'd miss them and they'd probably hold it against me anyhow.. He straightened up. Well, let us away in." David affixed his own leash and handed the loop to Selene with a smile. "Thank you, sir."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't think he's doing anything," Scum said to himself as he kept Sixtoes in sight.
"He's probably just waiting for something to happen. And I thought you were calling myself Scruff now?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I don't think I could do that," David whispered back, "I think I'd miss them and they'd probably hold it against me anyhow.. He straightened up. Well, let us away in." David affixed his own leash and handed the loop to Selene with a smile. "Thank you, sir."
Selene gently smiled back , and gave David her own loop just as she received his .
"Come on guys " she then turned and called the others .
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon clipped his leash to his collar, giving it an experimental tug. "I'm pretty sure the last time I was on a leash was when I was a pup."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled at what Yukon said, and frowned when he looked at the leash. He had never been on a leash before, but he was going to have to be on one now apparently. He held the leash a little longer, not putting it on.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seeing the hesitation from Yukon and Alphabites , Selene gave David a look , as if asking if he should intervene somehow .
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I don't think I could do that," David whispered back, "I think I'd miss them and they'd probably hold it against me anyhow.. He straightened up. Well, let us away in." David affixed his own leash and handed the loop to Selene with a smile. "Thank you, sir."
Pops swipes the card, and hands out the tickets..
There you all go..
Keep your pets on the leash at all times. keep-out of the enclosures. You don't want to get mistaken for one of the inmates now do yaa?
An enjoy yourselves..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Be your own owner, Alpha," David advised, "hold your own leash, yes?" He kneeled down next to the Ferret. "I know it is an imposition," he advised quietly. "It is also the law here. It'll change but not yet and, if you want to meet this Sixtoes, we need to play by their rules, OK?" He stood again, bowed to the sales officer and headed in. "Does this mean we get to call each other 'pet', Selene, my sweet?" he asked, holding up the leash in his hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie