HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal bit back a small growl of frustration as he took a deep breath and quickly let it out, "It's not the loosening that's getting to me, it's my being so uptight in the first place." He put on a false smile and gave a small wave, "B-but, please don't let my silly problems distract you guys, I've hogged the spotlight enough as it is and I'm sure I'll even out soon enough."
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Oh don't say that, all of my friends are equally important to me. It's not a distraction at all." He looks at Rosal for a second, internally debating on whether or not to continue, quickly deciding to let it go, "Very well. Anyways, I didn't just come over to bother David, Selene and Alpha. There's bound to be more than just us few here, so I figured we'd go out and see who or what we could find." He shrugged, it was, after all, just an idea.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes," David agreed, moving towards the door. "I need to get some furniture sorted out." He vanished from view, then popped his head back around the door. "And a job of course." He headed for the bathroom and entered, taking a towel from the rail and putting it atop the closed toilet seat before closing the door and stepping into the shower for a few minutes with a lemon scented fur shampoo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scum almost fell asleep in the branches and almost fell out of the tree.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites listened to the others talk while finishing his food, once he was done he set the plate down to grab his board and marker. Can one of you show me where the zoo is? He turned the board so the other three could see it.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Deske wrote:"Oh don't say that, all of my friends are equally important to me. It's not a distraction at all." He looks at Rosal for a second, internally debating on whether or not to continue, quickly deciding to let it go, "Very well. Anyways, I didn't just come over to bother David, Selene and Alpha. There's bound to be more than just us few here, so I figured we'd go out and see who or what we could find." He shrugged, it was, after all, just an idea.
"He's right Rosal , we're all friends here , I'm sure you will care for us the same way should the situation was the other way around"
Civilization wrote:Alphabites listened to the others talk while finishing his food, once he was done he set the plate down to grab his board and marker. Can one of you show me where the zoo is? He turned the board so the other three could see it.
"oh , the Zoo , that's where Sixtoes said he's working yes ? Hm....I would love to go find it with everyone , but......I feel like perhaps I should help David with the house and his job finding" Selene said , still feeling bad that her friend hurt David's pride , to be fair that wolf kinda takes the joy out of doing stuff like that , but still.....
"so......perhaps you guys should go ahead ? We might catch up to you guys later"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David finished his shower, stepped out, grabbed one of the towels and dried himself fluffy before using the brush and back brush to comb everything back into place. He finished by pulling the plug of hair from the plughole and dropped the mass in the bin. He took a second to be vain and look at himself in the mirror. Good enough, he thought before calling Selene up to show her how the thing worked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oh , sorry everyone , I think David just called me , see you guys in a bit" Selene said , heading to the bathroom "You called David ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, just to show you how it works, my dear," David said, gesturing to the shower. "It's a tap system with the pressure plug," he added, pulling the little 'cork' shaped thing on top of the tap. "Left tap's not the cold but a temperature control. So I'd not use it unless you want cold, my sweet." He stood and faced her. "You OK," he asked with concern.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky finally gathers up the sleepy vixen up into his arms.
An starts carrying her down the barn stairs and out into the sun shine..
taking her to his home den..

I just wonder what dad is going to think about this.......
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, just to show you how it works, my dear," David said, gesturing to the shower. "It's a tap system with the pressure plug," he added, pulling the little 'cork' shaped thing on top of the tap. "Left tap's not the cold but a temperature control. So I'd not use it unless you want cold, my sweet." He stood and faced her. "You OK," he asked with concern.
"I see......" Selene mused , eyeing the whole bathroom "It's a little new for me , but I think I'll be fine , thanks David "
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No," David said gently, putting his handpaws on her shoulders and looking her in the eyes as intently as he could with some hair in front of his. "I mean are you OK? You seem a little shaken by your friends visit, pretty lady."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh.....I-I am ?" Selene asked , trying to look as happy and normal as she can , which ironically only made it clearer of how not OK she was "Nah it's-it's fine , I'm OK , honest , I'm just..........I feel bad , I didn't want her to hurt your pride like that ,so....." she said , her smile faded away .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My pride's not an eggshell," David said, "to be crushed so easily." He gave her a kiss.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

though surprised by the unexpected kiss , Selene didn't pull away , instead enjoyed every moment of it , to the point that she forgot what she was about to say to David after hearing what he said .
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla yawned as Lucky carried her. "Oh I must've fallen asleep again. Sorry." the vixen apologized.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After a moment of bliss, David generously backed off and let Selene do what she wished in the room. He returned to the living room. "She'll be out in a little while," he announced.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal, still wearing his smile gave a small wave again, "W-well, in the meantime, what should we talk about?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I have a question if anyone can answer; How hot do you think it'll get here in the middle of the day in July?" Wow... He thought to himself Arent you a king of small talk.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla yawned as Lucky carried her. "Oh I must've fallen asleep again. Sorry." the vixen apologized.
Lucky grins coyly...
No problem deer..
About time i learn how to care for others better..

Lucky carries the vixen all the way home..
Hey Dad! were home!
How do we go about buying another pet?

It's about time you got.....
just what are you talking about boy?

Comes the answer from the other room..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Deske wrote:"I have a question if anyone can answer; How hot do you think it'll get here in the middle of the day in July?" Wow... He thought to himself Arent you a king of small talk.
"As I recall it gets to about thirty C, possibly higher," David said. "The boss thought I'd be best with a temperate climate. Must be hot for you, eh, Yukon?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

He stifled a groan, "A bit. My hometown should average 19-20C during today. It'll be a bit hot for me. Not by much though."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites sat there listening to the others again, with David back out in the living room he figured this would probably be the best time to ask. What do I do with the plate? He put down his marker so he could hold the empty plate and show David the board at the same time.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," David said to Alpha, "you give it to me and I do the the dishes." So saying, he accepted the plate, added it to the few others and put them in the kitchen. "I'll do them later. So, we have shopping to do and... you wanted to go to the zoo, Alpha? To meet.." he tried to recall... "Oh, what was that Pine Marten's name?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Cinnamon," Yukon chimed in, "But he prefers to be called Sixtoes."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav Yawns...
An holds his head.. OooOoww..
I guess i shouldn't have challenged Jag to that orange soda drinking contest last night..
Ravage mutter and he trots off into the shower, just letting the water flow over his head...
Ah.. that feels so much better...
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep woke for the third time from his sleep, his eyes sat droopy before he rose himself up and began to stretch. he was outside his house somehow and let loose a long yawn which woke ripcord from his spot of rest also. the two german shepards went through a long stretch before heading inside to eat and drink something.

after there routines were done they left into the town to find any freinds up and about.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, yes," David said, "well he seemed friendly enough." He took a peek at Yukon's map. "It doesn't seem that far from here. We'll drop by there first." He looked at an icon on the map and thought back. "What did Muiva mean about 'cops coming'?" He asked Selene when she returned to them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled, Thanks. He looked at the others, not much more that he could put in himself. What time is it? It wasn't much, but it was all he could think to write.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

After a long , relaxing shower , Selene finally came out of the bathroom , clean and , more importantly , no longer smelled like blood . Instead, the vixen now somehow had a faint scent of lotus flower , for some reason. , and her fur , despite already dried , is still pretty cold , most likely the fox enjoyed a nice , cold shower in there.
"Sorry for keeping you waiting everyone , I enjoyed that shower a little too much"
she smiled at the group , well , until David asked
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"What did Muiva mean about 'cops coming'?"
"Oh , erm...." she smiled sheepishly , scratching the back of her ear
"well , she likes to do somethings for the authorities to chase her so she can have some fun in her own way . I'm guessing this time she broke into some shops near here , take some stuff while intentionally leaving behind traits , hints or maybe show the security camera her face or something , she does stuff like that..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Then perhaps we should head for town before we get caught up for the day, hmm?" David smiled as he walked around to Selene's side. And," he added in a lower voice so only Selene could make it out clearly, "if they ask, we scared her off and went for a coffee to calm our nerves, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon put up his fists, old English boxer style, "Bully! We gave her a right thrashin' we did! Then we went down to the local shop and got some coffee to celebrate over."
Last edited by Deske on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You can put me down, Lucky." Kayla said as they went inside.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"You can put me down, Lucky." Kayla said as they went inside.
Lucky sets Kayla down on the couch..
So much for never letting you go..Lucky quips. with a coy smile.
Ok now, just what are you yipping about?Mr. Henderson asks.

Lucky kinda grins with a toothy nervousness,
Well you see it's like this. It's not safe for her to live with her owners anymore.
So i was hopping we could buy her from them.

An what have YOU done now, that has made it not safe for her to be with her owners?
Rubbing his temples...
What! Nothing! This has nothing to do me at all,................ for once..
So what has happened?
She told me that they have fired a gun at her before, more than once..
An this happened before i came along..

She survived those attempts, obviously they were not intent on doing her in then.
An she has felt safe enough to remain with them after all that.
Why do you two feel she is in danger now?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Then perhaps we should head for town before we get caught up for the day, hmm?" David smiled as he walked around to Selene's side. And," he added in a lower voice so only Selene could make it out clearly, "if they ask, we scared her off and went for a coffee to calm our nerves, yeah?"
"yes-"
Deske wrote:Yukon put up his fists, old English boxer style, "Bully! We gave her a right thrashin' we did! Then we went down to the local shop and got some coffee to celebrate over."
"agree....." Selene smiled , a little confused as to how Yukon heard what David said .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Quite a pair of ears you have there, Yukon," David said before dropping into a mock fighting stance, bobbing and weaving. "Must be good for hunting, hmm? Fisticuffs?" He poked out a comical jab. "Marquis of Queensbury rules?" He grinned.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I've never actually felt safe around my owners. The reason I stay with them is that I have no where else to go." Kayla explained, moving closer to Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon let out a laugh, "Sure, if you've got gloves and suitable area then Marquess it is." He smiles and stands up out of his own stance. "But if you don't, bare-knuckle boxing doesn't differ that much, bit more strategy to it as well. Don't hit the face too much or you might break a paw, etc." He shrugs, "I'm sure everyone here's had their fair amount of scraps before."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites shook his head no, while clearing his board and writing, No one wants to fight something smaller than them Under that he made sure to add, But I do know how to fight. He showed them the board and smiled.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course you can, my friend," David said after reading Alpha's board. "And I suppose I shouldn't fight you, Yukon. I couldn't afford your vet bills.". He bowed to Yukon. "Shall we perambulate towards the zoo?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav Yawns...
An holds his head.. OooOoww..
I guess i shouldn't have challenged Jag to that orange soda drinking contest last night..
Ravage mutter and he trots off into the shower, just letting the water flow over his head...
Ah.. that feels so much better...
Blood opened his eyes. Awakened by the familiar sound of rushing water in the shower opposite of the room, and finding that Rav wasn't next to him anymore. What a night last night was. He looked back on how adverse he used to be about sleeping in Rav's room kennel. But ever since their owners had become so close, and Blood stuck so close to Rav, locking the kennel at night was something that had become more negotiable if not entirely unwarranted. He eventually got over it.

Rav wasn't the dog he used to be...the one that deserved being locked up...

From his sprawled out position on the floor, the giant coydog stretched and yawned, but didn't bother getting up. Rather, just laying there, and trying to recollect the fragmented memories of the dream he'd just woken from. It was the same thing over and over. He'd wake up from a dream he couldn't remember, and was left with traces of fear, concern, anger, and confusion laced into his mind from whatever it was that transpired in his mind while dead asleep. It was becoming such a frequent happening that he considered bringing up to Rav or his owners, but was hesitant, having no idea how'd they'd take it. They could very well just brush it off as if it were nothing...or maybe Sara and her protective nature would end up dragging him to some pet psychologist.

He could at least bring it up to Ravage. The worst thing he could do is call him 'silly' and hug him, assuring it was just a bad dream...

Blood got up from the floor and shook himself out, loosening up and making his way out of the room. He waited for the younger shepherd to finish his shower so he could talk.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser