SRP - Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: SRP - Terra Ridge

Post by hypernovatic »

"If that's what you guys wanna do, then let's do it." Robin said, standing up and stretching before putting his bandanna back over his eyes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Roarin wrote:
Othello/Nadia/Scraps wrote:"Just a precautionary measure." The male sounding figure replied, still sounding much more polite than his female counterpart. "If you have anyone with you we could give them medical attention if needed. Thankfully you don't seem to have any serious injuries. Do you remember what happened before you found yourself here?"

Meanwhile the female continued to scan the perimeter, her feline ears twitched, signaling that she was still listening to the conversation over her shoulder. Looking around in the fog and dark was hard enough...
Diceroll wrote:Scraps:10 + 0 = 10
Nadia: 7 - 2 = 5
*Crack*!
Underfoot Nadia felt a small twig snap against her heel. Whether it was from her taking a step back or fidgeting or it simply was there all along she wasn’t sure, but what she was sure of was that it made the feline swing her more than dangerous looking gun in their direction.
“Who’s there?!”
“Who’s where?”
“Be quiet..! I heard something over here…” The cat with the gun was inching closer and closer, now it was only a matter of time when she found them… unless they did something.
Othello stood there looking at the two figures, he was thinking over his last moments on the ship. When the twig snapped he turned his head in the general direction, the feline seemed really on edge with that gun. When the vixen came out of the bush, all he could do was watch the encounter slowly unfold before him.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote: *Crack*!
Underfoot Nadia felt a small twig snap against her heel.
" **** !" Nadia exclaimed quietly , giving Scraps a glance , then signaled him to be quiet and stay still . Then after taking a deep breathe , the vixen yelled
"Don't shoot !" , the slowly revealed herself , stepping out from the bush with her arms up in the air , though still holding her spear.
Scraps got up with his arms in the air, making sure to position himself close enough to lunge at the cat if he needed to. But at the moment he realized being non threatening was his best option. He was still unsure about what he presumed were guards or cops of some sort, but they weren't outwardly hostile.
Last edited by Seth on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Nadia was incredibly annoyed the moment she realized that Scraps showed himself right after she did . Still keeping her arms up and making eye contact with the cats , she whispered annoyingly through her teeth to him
"Why didn't you lay low ?!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:Nadia was incredibly annoyed the moment she realized that Scraps showed himself right after she did . Still keeping her arms up and making eye contact with the cats , she whispered annoyingly through her teeth to him
"Why didn't you lay low ?!"
Outwardly scraps stayed calm but internally he cursed himself for misinterpreting the signal. "Wait that was the plan?" he whispered back.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Conrad wrote:Engines and ships?” The female coyote raised an eyebrow, scratching her chin as she looked down at Conrad.
Those sound like the machines in some of the capital cities!” Salem quips suddenly, his tail wagging behind him, clearly happy to be able to contribute something to the conversation. “Momma, I heard Mr. Sol talk about them at the bar yesterday-”
“You were at the bar yesterday?!”
“Whoops…”
Conrad looked at the young coyote. "Aren't ya a bit young to go to such places, boy?" then he shook his head "In any case, I might find some information about what happened to me at this bar, but before that, I need ta stand up, first." With these words he slowly shifted his legs to the edge of the bed in an attempt to stand up.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Robin/Aliah wrote:As the quadrio walked deeper into the cave, Alyse's small light pierced the darkness. The stalactites and mites cast dangerous shadows across the walls and the constant dripping of water seemed to echo on forever. "Wonder how long this thing is..." The feline murmured, walking ahead of the group until she turned a corner... and stopped. "What... is that?" Further into the cave there was a blue glow that shimmered, its origin too far away for anyone to tell what it was.
Suddenly the silence was pierced by a *Wzzzzz* which stopped for a few seconds before starting up again. *Wzzzz*
Scraps/Nadia/Othello wrote:The feline let out her own string of curses as the two popped up. "****! Freeze and put down your weapon now! Or I will shoot." Behind her the cat's tail lashed and whatever fur could be seen was clearly standing on end out of surprise from the duo's appearance.
"What's going on over there?"
"I caught these guys snooping in the bushes."
"Who are they?" The wolf sounded ever so calm. After looking back at her partner she motioned with her gun for them to do just exactly that. The wolf meanwhile turned to Othello, looking down at him. "Friends of yours?"
Conrad wrote:"B-But all the cool people hang out there... Mr. Sol... the sheriff, Rom..." The young coyote crossed his arms and pouted a bit. The mother sighed and patted Salem's head, scratching between his ears. "I tell you you aren't old enough to go in there yet." She looks at Conrad with a shrug. "The boy never listens... Luckily the people there are nice folks and make sure he don't get into any trouble."
Dice roll wrote:3 + 1 = 4
A wave of nausea overtakes the wolf as he tries to get up, forcing him to slump back down onto the bed. "Hey there." The female yote looks over you with concern. "Your body's still recoverin. Give it some time alright? I'll go get you something to eat, if your stomach feels up to it." And with that she makes he way out of the room, leaving Conrad with the younger coyote. "So... why were you sleeping on the beach anyways? It's not very comfy or anything..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
The feline let out her own string of curses as the two popped up. "****! Freeze and put down your weapon now! Or I will shoot." Behind her the cat's tail lashed and whatever fur could be seen was clearly standing on end out of surprise from the duo's appearance.
"What's going on over there?"
"I caught these guys snooping in the bushes."
"Who are they?" The wolf sounded ever so calm. After looking back at her partner she motioned with her gun for them to do just exactly that. The wolf meanwhile turned to Othello, looking down at him. "Friends of yours?"
Scraps put his hands in the air and didn't make a move. His fur was standing on end and he snarled involuntarily, none too pleased with being greeted by a gun in his face. "we've never seen him before . We were just curious." He didn't volunteer any more info. These two were obviously looking for something and he wanted to try and figure out what was making them so jumpy.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I might put my weapon down , after you tell me who you are" Nadia said , sarcastically but full of confidence , her eyes stared directly into the cat's eyes.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Othello looked at the two new figures in the bush again before looking back at the wolf, "No, I don't know them." Othello looked at the gun, not liking were that could go, but he was in no position to try and do something about it. He looked over to the other three, "Can't you all just calm down, I'm sure no one here wants to hurt anybody."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Nadia/Othello/Scraps wrote:The feline hissed at Nadia's sarcastic remark, the weapon now pointed squarely at the fox.
Nadia - Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 12 -2 = 10
Scraps - Diceroll wrote:Charisma 9 - 1 = 8
"This is your second warning." She sneered, a soft click sounded as she pulled off the safely. "Don't try me." She nodded towards Scarps. "You better not try anything either."
Othello - Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 2 + 0 = 2
"Just to point this out, she does have a weapon." The wolf replied to Othello, his voice still measured, though his gaze was now focused to the two in the bushes. "As spying goes, I'd say its pretty high on the impolite scale. And seeing as we have an advantage in firearms, it'd probably be best to avoid any fights." He sounded very much like a diplomat. "We have no intentions of harming you as long as you mean no harm to us." He put a hand to his heart and gave a small bow. "My companion and I are scouts for Our Highness's Royal Guard. We are here to search the beach for any... lost souls such as the newly acquainted." He nodded his head towards Othello. "Now if you please, tell us who you are."

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Robin/Aliah wrote:As the quadrio walked deeper into the cave, Alyse's small light pierced the darkness. The stalactites and mites cast dangerous shadows across the walls and the constant dripping of water seemed to echo on forever. "Wonder how long this thing is..." The feline murmured, walking ahead of the group until she turned a corner... and stopped. "What... is that?" Further into the cave there was a blue glow that shimmered, its origin too far away for anyone to tell what it was.
Suddenly the silence was pierced by a *Wzzzzz* which stopped for a few seconds before starting up again. *Wzzzz*
Aliah stayed close to Flynn, and when the sound started she jumped. "Ahh! W-w-what is that!?" she shrieked, grabbing for Flynn. Her claws out in fear..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Nadia/Othello/Scraps wrote:The feline hissed at Nadia's sarcastic remark, the weapon now pointed squarely at the fox.
Nadia - Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 12 -2 = 10
Scraps - Diceroll wrote:Charisma 9 - 1 = 8
"This is your second warning." She sneered, a soft click sounded as she pulled off the safely. "Don't try me." She nodded towards Scarps. "You better not try anything either."
Othello - Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 2 + 0 = 2
"Just to point this out, she does have a weapon." The wolf replied to Othello, his voice still measured, though his gaze was now focused to the two in the bushes. "As spying goes, I'd say its pretty high on the impolite scale. And seeing as we have an advantage in firearms, it'd probably be best to avoid any fights." He sounded very much like a diplomat. "We have no intentions of harming you as long as you mean no harm to us." He put a hand to his heart and gave a small bow. "My companion and I are scouts for Our Highness's Royal Guard. We are here to search the beach for any... lost souls such as the newly acquainted." He nodded his head towards Othello. "Now if you please, tell us who you are."
Scraps tried to lower the spear without trying to take it out of Nadia's hand. "We don't have much of a choice just listen to him. Please." He spoke quietly and measuredly not trying to start a conflict with his only ally in the situation but also not wanting to lose the trust of the more relaxed guard. He didn't know what the legal system was like here but he knew that on principle the new canines in town should never provoke the police. It didn't usually end well. A cop (or royal guard member whatever that meant) that was at least treating them with some respect wasn't a bad start. He was also curious about the other apparent survivor of the shipwreck and wanted to verify his suspicions that the small group they had met might not be the whole of the cast aways on the island. So while he was talking to nadia he was looking at the conversation happening in front of him between the guard and the new arrival.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Being the main target of a gun doesn't actually help Nadia feeling any calmer , in fact that was clearly having the opposite effect , as the fox let out a low growl the moment the cat pulled off the safety , her right paw , which was holding the spear , clenched tight around it , while her irises noticeably turned from the normal brown to a blood red color . Luckily for both herself and Scraps , Nadia still had enough sense in her to keep her arms up without making any more movements .
Roarin wrote:"Just to point this out, she does have a weapon." The wolf replied to Othello, his voice still measured, though his gaze was now focused to the two in the bushes. "As spying goes, I'd say its pretty high on the impolite scale. And seeing as we have an advantage in firearms, it'd probably be best to avoid any fights." He sounded very much like a diplomat.
"Oh you don't have to worry about us with this odds , thank you , you better worry about your partner here because should I decide to fight to protect myself , she will drop that gun in half a second , and I can't see any reason to not defend myself right now considering I have a freaking gun pointing straight at my face !" Nadia replied , and the group and feel the wind picking up just as she was saying this all around them , getting stronger by the seconds , but it never got any stronger than just a strong wind
not strong enough , darn it ! Nadia thought , after remembering what happened to her spear , and with that realization came another one , that the odds are really against them now . Yet despite that , she tried not to show that she's worried , at least she hoped that the cat wouldn't be able to tell , because showing fear was one of the worst thing she could possibly does at that moment .
Roarin wrote:
Seth wrote:"We have no intentions of harming you as long as you mean no harm to us." He put a hand to his heart and gave a small bow. "My companion and I are scouts for Our Highness's Royal Guard. We are here to search the beach for any... lost souls such as the newly acquainted." He nodded his head towards Othello. "Now if you please, tell us who you are."
Scraps tried to lower the spear without trying to take it out of Nadia's hand. "We don't have much of a choice just listen to him. Please." He spoke quietly and measuredly not trying to start a conflict with his only ally in the situation but also not wanting to lose the trust of the more relaxed guard. He didn't know what the legal system was like here but he knew that on principle the new canines in town should never provoke the police. It didn't usually end well. A cop (or royal guard member whatever that meant) that was at least treating them with some respect wasn't a bad start. He was also curious about the other apparent survivor of the shipwreck and wanted to verify his suspicions that the small group they had met might not be the whole of the cast aways on the island. So while he was talking to nadia he was looking at the conversation happening in front of him between the guard and the new arrival.
Nadia was a little surprised when Scraps whispered to her and touched her spear , but despite not wanting to accept it , she knew he was right , so after giving him a look , a sigh and a reluctant nod , the vixen allowed him to lower her spear , eventually letting go , allowing Scraps to either hold it or put it down on the ground .
"......*sigh*.......alright , one question though" Nadia said , not making any sudden , but still showing a little defiant by longer putting her arms up anymore
"How do we know you're telling the truth ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Othello looked at the two as they calmed down, hoping the cat with the gun would do the same. However, what the wolf said struck him as odd in three ways, however he could be patient and decided to see how they would reply to the foxes question. With the stronger wind though he had to take a step back to brace himself, even then it was a huge nuisance to him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Aliah stayed close to Flynn, and when the sound started she jumped. "Ahh! W-w-what is that!?" she shrieked, grabbing for Flynn. Her claws out in fear..
"Sounds like machinery," Flynn said. "But not any construction machinery I ever heard in New York."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/ Aliah/Robin wrote:The whirring continued on and off. The best the group could compare it to was a jackhammer, or maybe a drill.
"Err, anyone wanna go see what it is?" Alsye looked at the group, stepping to the side of the cave to let anyone that wanted to go through.
Nadia/Scraps/Othello wrote:"Well..." The canine figure shrugs. "You can't. Then again we can't trust you either. That's as honest of an answer as I can give you." As the breeze hit them Nadia could feel someone's eyes on her, like they had just taken a interest. The feline steadied her gun, her finger twitching on the trigger.
"I don't recognize their clothes..." The she replies back to her companion.
"Oh?" There seemed to be a pause in the conversation before the wolf spoke again, seeming to let out a grunt of approval as Nadia put hers down. "Lower your weapon."
"What?! But-"
"A promise is a promise." With a groan the feline let go, slinging her rifle back onto her shoulder. "Now that the ice is broken, why don't you two tell us who you are? I think it's best if we all make introductions here."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

" you can call me scraps. I'm not from around here I washed up on shore today. I was on a cruise ship before that. " He kept his hands up and his sentences quick and to the point. He never gave cops, or guards or whatever they went by here, any more info than he had to.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I'm Nadia" the vixen replied coldly , then a moment later , started glancing around , as if searching for something
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Othello looked at them all, once the two by the bushes said their names he guessed it was his turn. "My name's Othello."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/ Aliah/Robin wrote:The whirring continued on and off. The best the group could compare it to was a jackhammer, or maybe a drill.
"Err, anyone wanna go see what it is?" Alsye looked at the group, stepping to the side of the cave to let anyone that wanted to go through.
"I'm sure it's nothing," Flynn said. "But I have to stay and keep Miss Aliah safe. Robin?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Nadia/Othello wrote:"Faaaantastic!" The canine clapped his hands together. "Now as promised we'll introduce ourselves as well." The canine pulled up his goggles to rest on his forehead and pulled the bandana on his muzzle down to his neck, revealing a white furred snout and piercing green eyes.
"The name is Rhyner." The wolf smiled calmly and motioned to the feline. "And that's Viriathus." The feline gave a grunt of acknowledgment, but made no other move. "And now that we're all introduced why don't we move this party to a better venue eh? There's an outpost not far from here with adequate food and water for everyone."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps/Nadia/Othello wrote:"Faaaantastic!" The canine clapped his hands together. "Now as promised we'll introduce ourselves as well." The canine pulled up his goggles to rest on his forehead and pulled the bandana on his muzzle down to his neck, revealing a white furred snout and piercing green eyes.
"The name is Rhyner." The wolf smiled calmly and motioned to the feline. "And that's Viriathus." The feline gave a grunt of acknowledgment, but made no other move. "And now that we're all introduced why don't we move this party to a better venue eh? There's an outpost not far from here with adequate food and water for everyone."
Scraps hesitated for a moment, he had no reference point to judge this officer/guard/ whatever he was. Was this normal behavior for these guards? A game of good cop bad cop perhaps? But the food and Water were tempting and the thought of possibly getting a ticket home was even more desirable. He also reminded himself, as he glances at the gun, that they were probably going to have to go regardless. He didn't bring up the others in camp, resolving to not bring them into this before he knew things were safe. "Sure, I doubt we have much of a choice, but thanks for the hospitality regardless."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hold up" Nadia said , "May we , as in me and my friend here , discuss a little something in private for a little bit ?" Nadia asked , clearly not making any effort of hiding her distrust toward the "guards" , unlike Scraps.
"I think we need to talk" she told Scraps .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Othello was never in a mood to fight, plus given where he was it probably would be best to go, maybe even get some answers to some questions. With the other two probably not going to want to go as quickly, he just waited for the guards to tell him to go with a smile.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Conrad wrote:"B-But all the cool people hang out there... Mr. Sol... the sheriff, Rom..." The young coyote crossed his arms and pouted a bit. The mother sighed and patted Salem's head, scratching between his ears. "I tell you you aren't old enough to go in there yet." She looks at Conrad with a shrug. "The boy never listens... Luckily the people there are nice folks and make sure he don't get into any trouble."
Dice roll wrote:3 + 1 = 4
A wave of nausea overtakes the wolf as he tries to get up, forcing him to slump back down onto the bed. "Hey there." The female yote looks over you with concern. "Your body's still recoverin. Give it some time alright? I'll go get you something to eat, if your stomach feels up to it." And with that she makes he way out of the room, leaving Conrad with the younger coyote. "So... why were you sleeping on the beach anyways? It's not very comfy or anything..."
Conrad shook his head "Boy, ye may be lookin' at the only survivor of a shipwreck." A sudden realization came to his mind "Wait just one second! Was I in or close ta any shipwreck when ya found me?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"I'm sure it's nothing," Flynn said. "But I have to stay and keep Miss Aliah safe. Robin?"
Aliah leaned out from behind Flynn, visibly shaking. "P-p-p-please be c-c-careful, m-monsieur Robin.." She said before hiding back behind Flynn.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin nodded and walked forward into the cave. He tightened his bandana as he walked, listening and sniffing around.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Aliah/Robin/Flynn wrote:As Robin walked forward he could hear the sound getting louder and louder. *BZZZZT* On and off. Robin could smell a hint of burnt metal and could hear the soft sound of skittering feet as something moved about quickly, this way and that.
Nadia/Scraps/Othello wrote:"Of course of course!" The wolf grinned and nodded, either ignorant of her blatant distrust or trying really hard to hide the fact he did Rhyner signaled to his partner who simply nodded, gun raised again as she checked the perimeter.
As Nadia and Scraps spoke the wolf trotter over to Othello.
"Seems your friends don't really trust us." He shrugged. "I guess I can understand." He seemed to be speaking his mind more than having a conversation with the ferret. "But what about you?"
The wolf smiled, looking down at him. "You've been pretty quiet since you woke up."
Conrad wrote:"W-wow, really?!" The young yote's ears pricked up as he leaned in closer. But then he shook his head.
"Nope. You were just kinda lyin there. In the sand. Head facing up. Though you were kinda soaked!"

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Nadia/Scraps/Othello wrote:"Of course of course!" The wolf grinned and nodded, either ignorant of her blatant distrust or trying really hard to hide the fact he did Rhyner signaled to his partner who simply nodded, gun raised again as she checked the perimeter.
As Nadia and Scraps spoke the wolf trotter over to Othello.
"Seems your friends don't really trust us." He shrugged. "I guess I can understand." He seemed to be speaking his mind more than having a conversation with the ferret. "But what about you?"
The wolf smiled, looking down at him. "You've been pretty quiet since you woke up."
Othello looked up at the wolf and continued smiling, "Yeah, strangers and such..." He glanced over at Nadia and Scraps before looking back to the wolf, "Me, I'll trust you two." He tried to think of something to add but just shrugged instead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Without hesitation , Nadia pulled Scraps back toward the bushes , far enough so the "guards" can't hear her "We can't go with them" She whispered "I'm not buying it , they can't be the guards . Beside we can't just leave the others behind , and I'm not gonna lead these two to them either . we gotta find a way to get away from here"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Without hesitation , Nadia pulled Scraps back toward the bushes , far enough so the "guards" can't hear her "We can't go with them" She whispered "I'm not buying it , they can't be the guards . Beside we can't just leave the others behind , and I'm not gonna lead these two to them either . we gotta find a way to get away from here"
"look, I don't like it either but they're the ones with guns so they're making the rules. If they really want us to we're going with them, we should go and see if they're on the level, if they aren't now isn't the time to run OR fight. ", he whispered back trying to keep his voice down and not get too animated.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:Without hesitation , Nadia pulled Scraps back toward the bushes , far enough so the "guards" can't hear her "We can't go with them" She whispered "I'm not buying it , they can't be the guards . Beside we can't just leave the others behind , and I'm not gonna lead these two to them either . we gotta find a way to get away from here"
"look, I don't like it either but they're the ones with guns so they're making the rules. If they really want us to we're going with them, we should go and see if they're on the level, if they aren't now isn't the time to run OR fight. ", he whispered back trying to keep his voice down and not get too animated.
"And then if they aren't and we're led into their territory ? We would have even less chance escaping then !"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Seth wrote:
"And then if they aren't and we're led into their territory ? We would have even less chance escaping then !"
"Can you outrun a bullet? Because I'm sure that cat would love to see you try. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote: "Can you outrun a bullet? Because I'm sure that cat would love to see you try. "
Nadia huffed in frustration . It annoyed her so much , forced to accept that Scraps was right . The vixen was never the type to be ordered around , but given the circumstance they were in......
" *sigh*..........fine , I guess you have a point . Alright , I'll go with you" she said reluctantly , then follow Scraps back to where the guards were.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Seth wrote: "Can you outrun a bullet? Because I'm sure that cat would love to see you try. "
Nadia huffed in frustration . It annoyed her so much , forced to accept that Scraps was right . The vixen was never the type to be ordered around , but given the circumstance they were in......
" *sigh*..........fine , I guess you have a point . Alright , I'll go with you" she said reluctantly , then follow Scraps back to where the guards were.
"Thanks, let's just see how this goes, if they're not lying it could be our way out and we can go get the others. "Scraps walked back to where the guards and Othello were and addressed the canine guard, "alright, lead the way."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Roarin wrote:
Aliah/Robin/Flynn wrote:As Robin walked forward he could hear the sound getting louder and louder. *BZZZZT* On and off. Robin could smell a hint of burnt metal and could hear the soft sound of skittering feet as something moved about quickly, this way and that.
"Who's there?" Robin asked when he heard the footsteps. He moved in their direction, hoping he doesn't scare whatever is making that noise.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Robin wrote:At the sound of his voice the thing paused, before it seemed to skitter up to him. A soft *beep* could heard before it skittered off again, going back to what it was doing before. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to be dangerous.
Nadia/Othello/Scraps wrote:The wolf laughed as he patted Othello on the back. "Good to hear. Mutual trust can only lead to great things!". He chuckled merrily, looking over to the pair as they approached.
"Then follow me! We'll get some food and drink in your bellies." He laughed again as he picked up the lantern and began to trek further along the beach. "Ya have any more questions for me? I'd be glad to answer."

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Nadia/Othello/Scraps wrote:The wolf laughed as he patted Othello on the back. "Good to hear. Mutual trust can only lead to great things!". He chuckled merrily, looking over to the pair as they approached.
"Then follow me! We'll get some food and drink in your bellies." He laughed again as he picked up the lantern and began to trek further along the beach. "Ya have any more questions for me? I'd be glad to answer."
Othello just looked at the wolf with a smile, well at least the wolf maintained a positive attitude. He quietly followed behind the wolf, looking back to see if the other too would follow. He hoped that just by following the wolf to where ever he had to lead them would answer a few of his questions, so he still remained silent.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Robin wrote:At the sound of his voice the thing paused, before it seemed to skitter up to him. A soft *beep* could heard before it skittered off again, going back to what it was doing before. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to be dangerous.
"Well to be totally honest I'm not even sure where we are. So that'd be a good start.", scraps answered as he fell in line behind the others.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz