SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm?" Gil watched as the purple wisps floated towards him, ready to fight them. But, no? They disappeared after they touched his body. Shrugging, the husky turned his attention to the rest of the slimes and chose the middle one, firing a fireball in its direction (1 stone).
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

After a moment of thinking (in the middle of a battle , yes , she does that some times) , Muiva decided to back away from the fight , instead trying to locate whatever was causing that tremor (2 stones)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack was having a wierd day. First he wakes up in a dark cave, then he finds out he's in an alternate reality, then he learns magic, then the magic started talking to him. Maybe they do in this universe, but I'm not from this universe. He thought back at it, trying to keep an eye out for what caused the rumbling. Where I'm from, magic doesn't even exist except in story's. Though I never figured how that doctor guy made that blue police box disappear. But that's off subject. Are all of my spells sentient? Are the other guy's' spells alive? And what's necro-porting?!? He shot a fireball at the center slime. Hey fire spell! Feel anything when I do that?!? (OOC: 3 stones for fireball)
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looks at the remaining two he uses the rifle and fires at the slime above before grabbing his pick axes and going after it into the tree and attacking close quarters.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo tilted his head as the wisps floated towards him. His curiosity got the better of him and he reached out to grab them.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Without enough room to dodge Echo quickly slid down to a lower branch in an attempt to avoid the incoming attack.Still aware of the fact that something could be coming he also decided to conserve his energy.
(2 stones for tree branch sliding)
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Right Slime (up a tree): 7/25
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 4/25
Left Slime (near the river side): 0/25 (DEAD)

For Flynn, not only did 1 fireball hit the slime this time, but TWO! Thanks to the ring. Causing 6 damage!

Gil's fireball grazed the slime. Causing 1 damage!

Muiva did not locate anything. But for some reason, was minded to keep an eye on the ground for the rest of the day.

Jack's fireball connected the center slime! Doing 3 damage!

No. The symbol in Jack's mind said.

However, looking in your mind briefly, I know you have video games. Consider this the in universe pop up boxes saying 'you can't do that'. Necro-porting is, as it is simplified, the teleporting of dead bodies and their pieces. The symbol said to Jack.

Every single one of Anubis's attacks miss because he used no stones. He also finds himself slipping form the tree!

The wisps dissipated into Cyro's body. And he felt just a little more learned.

Echo however, slid down the tree safely.

The right slime and the center slime, no longer confused, turn towards the slipping Anubis!

"PAI! PAI!" They shout in unison each firing a slime ball at him!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

More firepower, eh? I can work with this. Flynn thought to himself as he fired again at the the tree slime. (3 more stones for fireball)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

As quick as she possibly could , Muiva tried to conjure up an ice sphere around Anubis as an improvised shield (2 stones)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jacks eyes narrowed, and his voice gained a suspecting tone. Why? He mentally asked. Why don't any of the others have their spells talking to them? Am I the only one who's special enough to have one of my spells be sentient? And why are YOU the only spell that can talk to me? You weren't the first spell I learned, and you weren't the only spell I learned in that other dimension. Teleporting items and teleporting myself are two completely different spells. He took a break to shoot a fire ball at the tree slime. And why didn't Gunther mention that magic could talk? That seems like something you might want to tell people who only have you as a source of magical knowledge. Leaving something like that out feels like you're setting them up for a unnecessary surprise down the road. He looked around again for whatever made that noise. So what's the answer? Assuming you have one. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not convinced you're really my "item teleport" spell. I think my first guess was correct. I think you're some sort of outside force that's trying to twist my mind for you own benefit. So please give me some, ANY reason why I should believe you, and why I shouldn't expell you from my mind. (OOC: 3 stones for fire ball, 1 stone for looking)
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked around as he slipped then fell from the tree he could feel the slimes attack graze his chest before he felt the sudden snsp of branches then the ground
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo felt a bit different after he touched the wind. "I wonder what that was all about." he said, aiming a fireball at the center slime.

(3 stones for fireball)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Quickly Echo moved behind the tree before attempting to calm down.Peeking out from the tree he quickly fired a ball of ice at the right slime.
(4 stones for ice ball)
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Right Slime (up a tree): 0/25 (DEAD)
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 1/25
Left Slime (near the river side): 0/25 (DEAD)

Flynn's fireball hit the slime dead on for 4 damage!

Muiva's ice shield materialized, protecting the fox from a long drop!

At Jack's last words, the image gave him the feeling of someone giving him 'the you must be stupid look'.

First, the others don't have spells talking to them because they haven't tried anything stupid with them, otherwise they'd get a warning just like you. You are hardly special to have spells talk to you. This teleport spell is encoded to tell people what they're doing is not right. And only for a short time. Why whoever Gunther is didn't tell you about this is because a: He might not know. And B: He might not have used teleport before and experienced it. So what is the answer? I'm pretty sure that's 42. Everyone knows that. Good bye. And don't try to teleport limbs and body parts and eyes again. The teleport thought to him, and with that, disappeared.

Jack's fire ball disintegrated the slime up a tree and it exploded in a sparkling shower of goo! 2 purple wisps went to him and faded as they touched his body, making him feel just a tad smarter. 1 wisp went to everyone else. Drops: 20 gems fell in a bag on the ground next to the tree. Along with a steel dagger with a white handle and a white ring with the ice symbol on it! The dagger also had the ice symbol engraved on a patter on it's blade. The symbol was also engraved on the bottom of the handle.

Jack also did not notice anything in particular. Save that the rats on the bridge were getting rather nervous and looking around.

Anubis would have felt the ground, had Muiva not quickly cast the ice shield around him.

Cyro's fireball hit with a satisfying loud smack! Doing 3 damage! The slime wailed pitifully.

Echo's iceball sailed through what was left of the slime up the tree.

The center slime turned weakly towards Muiva.

"PAI! PAI PAI!" It shouted. Closing it's mouth, it then began glowing for a few seconds, then spewed forth a beam of slime!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn moved towards the loot. Alright, I could pocket this money now, but right now making enemies isn't the best idea...

He decided to grab the dagger and toss it between his paws a couple times, to make sure his knife work hadn't gotten rusty and to get used to its weight.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Phew... Gil walked over to the group, not particularly tired from the flame throwing, but this certainly was more physical exertion than he was used to. As the others finished off the slime he looked around their surroundings, checking to see if there were any more enemies approaching and what the rats were up to.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"fly little one" Muiva told the little bird , then , pointed her knife right at the stream of slime . Two different runes appeared along the blade , and immediately the knife was engulfed in a bright light , transforming it into a flaming light sword , with its blade kept stretching forward , aiming directly at the slime stream and by extension , the creature's mouth.(1 stone)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack felt that that explanation was sufficient enough and conceded that the mysterious voice was likely telling the truth just in time for it to leave. Still, he'd rather be a bit paranoid than let someone try to manipulate him. He learned that in Panama. As the wisps entered his body and the last slime died, he walked up towards the others. Well, now that that's done with, did anyone else feel a rumbling a while ago or was that just me?

Hotep the psychic

Anubis hit the ground with a softer landing than what he expected. He looked around noticing the shield and stood on the ground once it was gone a bit confused from where it came
ImageImageImage
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Feeling the situation was well in hand Echo took the moment to simply sit.He then began the process of trying to connect with the nature around him in an attempt to find what had the bandits so uneasy
(2 stones for nature connecting)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Unclaimed Loot: 20p Gem Bag. Ice Ring.

The knife in Flynn's hands felt fine. Full tang even. The delicate craftsmanship was dazzling!

Gil spotted no enemies at the present. Though the rats seemed to be having a heated discussion about, something. Some ropes were lowered on the bridge.

*PLORP* Went the last and final slime to Muiva's attack! Exploding into small shards and pieces. It's attack harmlessly spreading and then fading into nothing. A dark blue metal bracelet with a crescent moon engraved on it dropped from the slime and, from the explosion, apparently, flew it's way at Muiva's feet. Slime dropped 1 Dark Blue Crescent Bracelet!

Muiva's bird friend simply cowered behind her neck. When it was over, it began to chirp happily for a little bit before calming back down.

One more thing. I was given some info about your current situation and you MAY be able to teleport everyone across the river. Provided you use lots of power. Bye now! The teleport thought to Jack one last time.

As Echo began to concentrate, he felt, foreboding. A giant thing lurking in the dark. Eating, ripping, shredding, speeding. While it seemed far off, it was getting closer, fast!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seeing that the slimes were dealt with, it was time to divide the loot.
"So how are we deciding who gets what here?" Flynn asked. "I already grabbed a knife so I have something to attack with if my magic stops working, but there's still some loot left."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Umm, guys...." The husky looked over to the rats on the bridge. He wasn't sure what the rodents were doing, but it certainly couldn't be good... At least for them.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well , I got this one" Muiva said , tossing the bracelet up and down with her paw
Roarin wrote:"Umm, guys...." The husky looked over to the rats on the bridge. He wasn't sure what the rodents were doing, but it certainly couldn't be good... At least for them.
"hm ? what is it ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

And with just one sentence, the spell had managed to raise a whole new level of suspicion. Wait, what?!? Who gave you info? You know what? Forget it. I'm probably not gonna get an answer anyways. He looked at the group. I call that cool looking ring. He said, picking it up and putting it in his hat dimension for later. Anyways let's head to the river. I wanna see if I can teleport all of us to the other side.

Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked around after standing and claims the bag on the ground. after hearing everyones comments so far he re grabs his map and looks at it. "now if we are all going to continue id like for all to follow unless theres something else that neds to be taken care of?" anubis said
ImageImageImage
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"We need to move!Something's headed this way and it isn't friendly" Echo said worry seeping into his voice as he began following Anubis.The fact that nature itself dreaded the entity he sensed left him anxious to get as far from it as he possibly could.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The rats on the bridge seemed to be in a hurry. They were all scrambling down on ropes to their hidden boat under the bridge as fast as their tails could get them! The ones on the bridge of course were wildly looking about. But not in the direction of the group. They smelled of fear.

The robin on Muiva's shoulder chirped excitedly. It flew from her shoulder, to the other side of the river, and back again. Before staying on the other side, chirping at her. Occasionally stomping a foot!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn looked towards the rats. "Alright, if there's one thing I learned in the streets, it's that you run when other people run. I second the 'get the **** out of here' plan."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I-I second that plan." Gil replied not long after. He didn't like how the rats were scurrying away... The looked scared to death. "But where?" Was there anywhere to run?

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Hm....come on" Muiva said , running toward the bridge "The little one seems to be trying to lead us"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

The way I see it, we have 4 options. Jack said, ushering his friends to the river. Option 1: we try to hijack one of the rats' boats, leaving them to die and hoping their friends don't shoot at us. Option 2: we try swimming the river, with its likely dangerous rapids and the aforementioned boats who could either ram us or shoot us. He checked behind him before continuing. Option 3: we try the bridge again, hoping we win against the remaining rats and take the tower before whatever's out there arrives. And lastly, option 4: we see if I can teleport all of us across and then run for the hills.

Hotep the psychic

"we had a plan already, were making our own bridge out of ice on the area thats closest together. and we can do that since i have a map of the area." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"We should try teleportation first.If that fails we could go proceed with the original plan.Either way we need to get away from the entity I sensed"Still anxious to leave Jack's plan sounded like the perfect plan to Echo
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The sky turned to a technicolor rainbow, lights flashed in various colors and shapes on the ground. A silver speckled orb, one might call it a disco ball, emanating light and sound and dance, floated from the sky to the center of the pets. It glowed, spun, and flashed! And it spoke!

"TRANSFERRING! TRANSFERRING! TRANSFERRING! TRANSFERRING! 3...2...1! AND GO!" It said, in one final burst of a flash of light!

The pets then found themselves in a familiar location. The ever still bustling town of Sparkton!

"WELCOME TO SPARKTON! WELCOME TO SPARKTON! WELCOME TO SPARKTON! AND ONCE AGAIN, WELCOME!" It said at the last, then going dark, and flying towards the central watch tower from whence it came. A werewolf groggily eyed the pets as the appeared sitting on a bench, then he dipped his head back to sleep.

GM: MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION: PET FRIENDLY SPARKTON. TURN ORDER ABANDONED UNTIL MOVED BACK TO GAME PLAY AREA. NPC'S ARE TRANSFERRED TO AGM! HAVE FUN!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

This place again?!? Jack said incredulously. How, why? You know what, never mind. I'm just glad we left before that.... thing got there. Jack stood up and dusted himself off. Well, you guys go off and do whatever. I'm going back to that library to see if I can learn how to use time travel and dimension crossing magic. I need to get home somehow. Plus after I get home, I wanna use those powers to exploit the HECK out of the economy and become extremely rich.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

It's weird I'm getting used to this, Flynn thought
"My kinda guy," Flynn whispered under his breath at Jack's plans. "Mind if I come with you? That sounds like a useful plan."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"Shouldn't we be looking for knowledge that would make our current predicament easier not how to exploit the economy?"Echo stated"Beside, we should be looking to get some weapons for those who don't have any so they can defend themselves or acquire one's better than our current ones so as to be more efficient in dealing with our enemies,after all magic can only take you so far."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Later guys" Muiva said , already heading off "Imma go get meself a drink " she said with a wink.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Because... I don't think I got your name, we don't keep items we obtain in this dimension when we go back, otherwise I'd be going to the library anyways to return the books I was reading when we were sent back last time. He walked towards the library, which he could locate from the infinitely tall tower in the sky, and gestured for Flynn to follow. After they had walked about a block, Jack started talking again. I'm thinking we should avoid traveling to the past, assuming we actually figure out how to time travel. Even the tiniest actions could have a ripple effect and then we might cause world war 3 or something. We should just stick to checking the stock market, then after a while, we move on to bigger stuff, maybe grabbing some sort of future technology and selling it in the present. Which reminds me, we're not even sure if any of us are from the same universe. For all we know, in your world, Pennsylvania might be called Keystone, and the Delmarva peninsula might be its own state.