2015/04/15 - The Other Psychic Hotline

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Argent

Re: 04/15/15 - The Other Psychic Hotline

Post by Argent »

The serial number is "IHOKIUS" in upside down leet (calculator leet).
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Guys remember how I'm actually Rick? The serial number is actually a super cool, clever reference. You should keep speculating because whoever figures it out will no doubt be the keenest teen at school.

Oh man you guys this is so much a real actual thing.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
IdleCurator

Post by IdleCurator »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I really think that we are gonna be done with the whole game thing at least for now. But I am interested in seeing how Tarot and Sabrina do function without their powers.
It's a shame that your probably right for I really enjoyed the demigods and their antics.
We need more character development with Cerberus and Kitsune.
Hi Hi Pie
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

Number9Dysonsphere wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I really think that we are gonna be done with the whole game thing at least for now. But I am interested in seeing how Tarot and Sabrina do function without their powers.
It's a shame that your probably right for I really enjoyed the demigods and their antics.
We need more character development with Cerberus and Kitsune.
At the least, I hope we get a panel where Tarot or Sabrina have some chance encounter with Cilantro (Cody). Maybe either one of them have some kind of strange feeling that they've met before...
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Sleet wrote:Guys remember how I'm actually Rick? The serial number is actually a super cool, clever reference. You should keep speculating because whoever figures it out will no doubt be the keenest teen at school.

Oh man you guys this is so much a real actual thing.
Just spent about half an hour trying to find a certain arc to check to see if a car had a number plate on it. I can't figure out which one it is, nor can I find a link it the forums I used previously. You've started a golden egg hunt of your own making.
Last edited by HoundInATree on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
1071-CCN

Post by 1071-CCN »

Perfesser_Bear wrote:You know, I'm not sure I'd want some digital gizmo for my psychic work. Ghosts and other spiritual entities tend to drain batteries and play havoc with electronics. The Dresden Files series of books by Jim Butcher touched on this, and Ghost Hunters and similar 'reality' shows bear it out.
It is easier to make your lack of clear photo/video evidence seem more plausible when you can say "the ghosts erased them." For once, it'd suggest that blurry, unclear files would mean that there is something there. :roll:
This account is a copy of that of my Cross Time Cafe account, which I use to discuss Freefall on its forum.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well since it is a real thing, I will just wait until the truth is revealed by someone who is far more intelligent then me.
Flexico

Post by Flexico »

Wait ... I thought the whole psychic thing was only from them being avatars ...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It was, but Tarot and Sabrina already had some natural ability. The game and Dragon's power just amplified it.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Flexico wrote:Wait ... I thought the whole psychic thing was only from them being avatars ...
Other way around. I think. I'm pretty sure Tarot being psychic was one reason she was chosen as an avatar.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Amazee Dayzee

Re: 2015/04/15 - The Other Psychic Hotline

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yes but her powers weren't as strong they were when she had Dragon to help in her magic.