HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Civilization

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board, wrote I live with who I work for, fired yesterday. He took off his collar and handed it to Sixtoes to show it just has his name on it.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's just not right humans are supposed to take care of you and they can't just throw you out like that you're a domesticated species! It's not fair you got rights lemme call Sandy he'll know what to do!"

Cinnamon hands the collar back and pulls out his phone again.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Selene , being (occasionally) a quiet type of fox , decided that she would stand back and observe the new comer for a little bit , as the rest of the group , David included , introduced themselves . Seems like a friendly one too .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites put his collar back on and erased his board, he smiled and wrote Thank you.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

The phone rings, and rings, and rings, and finally picks up.

"Hey Sandy I... I'm sorry but how was I to know you were... sure but I don't know what you... OK OK I won't call you this late again sheesh. Look, I just met this ferret and... no, he's a guy... anyway he doesn't have an owner should... yes I know that's what I said but he said he's looking for a job like his old owner just... no you can't talk to him he can't talk. OK. OK. OK. OK. Sure. OK. Yeh. I'll ask him no he writes stuff down."

Cinnamon turns to Alphabites and asks "You got papers?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites quickly wrote Yes under what he wrote before. He took out his identification and vaccination papers out from a slit in the side of his collar and unfolded them for Sixtoes to see.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon starts reading stuff off Alphabites papers to Sandy, interspersed with "helpful" suggestions about who might be able to adopt him.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood yawned, and sniffed a little as they were greeted by Hotep and another shepherd whom Rav apparently already knew. It wasn't a surprise Hotep was here, but now he was starting to feel like the odd dog out.

Rav was easily garnering both himself and Blood weary looks from both other dogs and their owners.
Of course Blood didn't have to put much effort into it, looking like a feral animal by nature. Rav was just testing his luck by stretching out that leash of his, and flashing that toothy expression of "this leash is all that's keeping me from flooring you".
Keeshah wrote:Oh my owner thought it would make the others feel more comfortable and safe that were cant get to them..
Rav replies..
It's not like they could hold us back, if we desired to go after them..
Rav grins toothly. VvvV
"You wanna bet Rav?"
Dustin seemed to respond with a hint of enthusiasm, as if he were confidently accepting a challenge.

"Yeah right..."

"Rav you know this joker?"

Blood asked alongside his owner as he looked over Ripcord, head-to-tail.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Both hotep and Ripcord moved with their owner as he saw Dustin. "if i remember correctly i saw you the other day when our humvee broke down" Richard said to dustin. Ripcord sat in front of blood, "you must be blood? Rav and hotep talked about you, Im Ripcord, nice to meet you" Ripcord said, Hotep however only listened "hi ms liger" Hotep said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "You wanna bet Rav?"
Dustin seemed to respond with a hint of enthusiasm, as if he were confidently accepting a challenge.

If you can intimidate the others into backing down, then you can avoid having to fight them.
Looking over as Dustin takes a hold of his leash from Sara, giving Dustin the same defiant toothy grin.
But then Rav remembers just "WHERE" he currently is! An act of defiance here, could earn him a new extended stay back in the retraining center.
An having a stiff sore neck, from getting yanked around on the leash would just be adding insult to injury, so he resumes his calm, docile, submissive demeanor.
Stepping over to heel at Dustin's side, letting the leash go slack.
D-Singer wrote:"Yeah right..."

"Rav you know this joker?"

Blood asked alongside his owner as he looked over Ripcord, head-to-tail.
He is Hotep's sire, I got to meet him, while you were barfing up your hot peppers..
I don't know if he is medically enhanced like Hotep is... who wasn't showing any discomfort from the aftermath of the contest, by the way..

Well arnt you a cute one.
Sara says, reaching over, after she hands off Rav leash to Dustin, to scratch behind Hotep's ears.
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Hotep smiled at the scratching. Moving his head to get the other ears, his tail wagged happily. Richard smiled at the sight then heard ravs question, "Actually Ripcord is medically enhanced, however when i got him as a pup he was the runt of the litter, his dads a...""DAD! You said youd never say because of what happened before"Ripcord interupted. As his owner smiled before leaning closer to rav to whisper, "His dads a siberian wolf, so ripcord was naturally to be larger and trained to protect the house"Richard whispered before standing.
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David suddenly recalled something he’d forgotten to do and gently took Selenes' handpaw up to the end of his nose and took in a little of her scent from her wrist. "It is not as effective as the 'other way'," he explained as he offered his own wrist to her, "but it is certainly more polite."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board and waited to see if Sixtoes could find anything out. He wrote So? on his board and waited for Sixtoes to end his call before showing him.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Sandy doesn't know much about animals owning themselves he says it's a thing in Japan but he didn't think it was a thing here yet and Dad might know but he's not going to call him up this late at night and I shouldn't have either 'cos he's got a test in the morning. Are you from Japan?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites quickly changed So to No and showed Sixtoes.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Didn't think so Japanese weasels have kind of a gold mask and foot long claws."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board, So, find anything out Eager to see how this night would end. Oh, can I have my papers He held the board for Sixtoes to see.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David suddenly recalled something he’d forgotten to do and gently took Selenes' handpaw up to the end of his nose and took in a little of her scent from her wrist. "It is not as effective as the 'other way'," he explained as he offered his own wrist to her, "but it is certainly more polite."

Lucky comes back in muttering about crazy weasels, as the pair go scrambling back up to the top floor.
As he comes to Kayla,
That crazy Sixtoes jumped off the roof of the barn!

When Lucky notices the scenting going on, he fluffs up his tail..
You can have a sniff at me next..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:I don't know if he is medically enhanced like Hotep is... who wasn't showing any discomfort from the aftermath of the contest, by the way.. [/color]
"If "I" remember correctly, he was the one who broke first, after crying a river of tears and turning red just like me."
Hotep the psychic wrote:"DAD! You said youd never say because of what happened before"Ripcord interupted. As his owner smiled before leaning closer to rav to whisper, "His dads a siberian wolf, so ripcord was naturally to be larger and trained to protect the house"Richard whispered before standing.
"That's neat. I didn't realize being half-bred counted as being medically enhanced." Blood sarcastically noted while folding his arms. Seemingly with no regard at all to Ripcord's apparent desire to keep the conversation private, or simply drop it altogether.

Suddenly, he felt his owner's hand grasp the top of his head, and firmly push downwards. The coydog stood fast, resisting the ingrained reflex to drop to his knees.

"!!!"

"Yeah, that would make two of you. So why don'tcha' show some respect. hah?"

"Yep. You got it!"
Blood said in a strained voice.

Dustin let go, and unclipped the leash on his dog.
"If you can't already see it. Blood here's got some coyote in veins."
The tall human explained as he gave Blood a slight push towards Ripcord.
Face-to-face, Blood stood just barely an inch taller, and looked about equal as far as physique went. Though he still sported some messier looking fur where his scars were hiding. He sniffed at Ripcord with a blank expression.

"And I'm sure he appreciates it if people didn't remind him by pointing it out."

Blood didn't respond in any visible way.
Maybe he should have kept the snide remark to himself.

Even if it did sound like utter nonsense.

Medically enhanced my tail...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "If "I" remember correctly, he was the one who broke first, after crying a river of tears and turning red just like me."

So what your saying is, You won the battles. but lost the war.
D-Singer wrote:"That's neat. I didn't realize being half-bred counted as being medically enhanced." Blood sarcastically noted while folding his arms. Seemingly with no regard at all to Ripcord's apparent desire to keep the conversation private, or simply drop it altogether.

Suddenly, he felt his owner's hand grasp the top of his head, and firmly push downwards. The coydog stood fast, resisting the ingrained reflex to drop to his knees.

"!!!"

"Yeah, that would make two of you. So why don'tcha' show some respect. hah?"

"Yep. You got it!"
Blood said in a strained voice.

Dustin let go, and unclipped the leash on his dog.
"If you can't already see it. Blood here's got some coyote in veins."
The tall human explained as he gave Blood a slight push towards Ripcord.
Face-to-face, Blood stood just barely an inch taller, and looked about equal as far as physique went. Though he still sported some messier looking fur where his scars were hiding. He sniffed at Ripcord with a blank expression.

So is that why we keep getting those packages from ACME, being delivered to the house.??
Rav interjects. Slipping out of his leash, while Dustin is distracted with getting Blood to interact with Ripcord.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David suddenly recalled something he’d forgotten to do and gently took Selenes' handpaw up to the end of his nose and took in a little of her scent from her wrist. "It is not as effective as the 'other way'," he explained as he offered his own wrist to her, "but it is certainly more polite."
"oh yes" Selene smiled , sniffing David's wrist in return
Keeshah wrote: When Lucky notices the scenting going on, he fluffs up his tail..
You can have a sniff at me next..
"Erm....." Selene giggled , hesitated got a moment , before replying with "thanks , but wouldn't your girlfriend be jealous ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If you so wish, Lucky, my friend," David said, scooching over. "Would you prefer top," he said, tapping his wrist, "or tail?" He wagged the tail slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord looked at blood up and down "coyote huh, thats a bit of a laugh. Still, hes been in some fights from the way his hair looks" Ripcord thought he laughed a bit at bloods comment. "so blood you here to finish a training in kmaads? I bet you wouldnt mind a sparring companion would you" Ripcord said
Hotep soon joined his owners side after ms liger finished petting him. Then he noticed rav leave the leash at the corner of his eyes. But kept silent about it.
ImageImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites erased his board, So, find anything out Eager to see how this night would end. Oh, can I have my papers He held the board for Sixtoes to see.
"Oh sure sorry I didn't realize I was still holding them I'd forget my own collar if it wasn't buckled on. Here you go I'm... you know... I'm just confused how come you have to own yourself it seems like a lot of work! How'd that happen?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites took the papers, folded them back up and put them back into the slit in his collar. He wrote down what he could, I was born in a litter of three, so I was sold off to a cable company. They had me work for them, and in return I got food and shelter. Since I was a worker the company filled the paper work so I could own myself. Alphabites realized how small he had to write to fit all of that so he handed it to Sixtoes for him to read.
Argent

Post by Argent »

The marten peers shortsightedly at it, then says "The company didn't want to take care of you well I call that coldhearted and irresponsible I mean really! I gotta get you two things then an owner and a smartphone so you don't hafta scribble on this thing all the time."

He doesn't wait for an answer but half-flips and hangs over the edge of the roof, looking into the cupola.

"Hey any of your owners looking for a new pet?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites watched what Sixtoes did and decided to hang off the side of the building, he looked into the cupola with Sixtoes, smiled, waved, and pointed at himself.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked up at Sixtoes and shrugged, "I mean, my dad is usually gone for long spans of time so I live alone. I don't have much besides a bed, a couch and a few misc items. But I'm down for a roommate if he wants to hop in." He shrugged again, "I am probably not the best choice." He half smiles and and looks back towards the distant fireworks.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Why would she be jealous? sniffing is just a standard way for greeting one another, She her cold wet nose will likely be next in line for a good sniff as well.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"If you so wish, Lucky, my friend," David said, scooching over. "Would you prefer top," he said, tapping his wrist, "or tail?" He wagged the tail slightly.
Lucky smiles...
Why tails of-course, it is much more telling of ones condition.. An so on..
Argent wrote: "Hey any of your owners looking for a new pet?"
Lucky looks up the stair case..
Why does he need someones owner? Did one of those wacky weasels get hurt??
Lucky quips, as he leads the group up the flights of stairs to the look out..
Why do you need an owner now?
Lucky asks, panting from having bolted up the stairs..
Civilization wrote:Alphabites watched what Sixtoes did and decided to hang off the side of the building, he looked into the cupola with Sixtoes, smiled, waved, and pointed at himself.
Lucky waves back to the ferret.
Deske wrote:Yukon looked up at Sixtoes and shrugged, "I mean, my dad is usually gone for long spans of time so I live alone. I don't have much besides a bed, a couch and a few misc items. But I'm down for a roommate if he wants to hop in." He shrugged again, "I am probably not the best choice." He half smiles and and looks back towards the distant fireworks.

Why does he need an owner? doesn't he already have one? he has a collar and tags..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David laughed and pushed himself to his feet to follow. "Asks me to take his scent and doesn't hang around for me to do it," he said to Selene. He looked up to Sixtoes and Alphabites. "I cannot say for long term but, if you want a place for tonight, young Alpha, I do have a largely empty house."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"He was owned by a company an they abandoned him and now he's supposed to own himself or something it's the craziest thing I heard of in ages!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:"Erm....." Selene giggled , hesitated got a moment , before replying with "thanks , but wouldn't your girlfriend be jealous ?"
"I don't get jealous often." Kayla assured, giggling.
Keeshah wrote:Why would she be jealous? sniffing is just a standard way for greeting one another, She her cold wet nose will likely be next in line for a good sniff as well.
"No thanks, I'm good." she said. Realizing she hadn't introduced herself to the newcomer, Kayla turned towards Alphabites. "Hi, I'm Kayla."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites slipped and fell through the cupola, landing on his back hitting the floor with a thud. He looked up from the floor and let out another silent laugh.
Argent wrote:"He was owned by a company an they abandoned him and now he's supposed to own himself or something it's the craziest thing I heard of in ages!"
He pointed at Sixtoes and clapped once to try and show that he was right.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David laughed and pushed himself to his feet to follow. "Asks me to take his scent and doesn't hang around for me to do it," he said to Selene. He looked up to Sixtoes and Alphabites. "I cannot say for long term but, if you want a place for tonight, young Alpha, I do have a largely empty house."
"or you could come to my place as well" Selene offered
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David laughed and pushed himself to his feet to follow. "Asks me to take his scent and doesn't hang around for me to do it," he said to Selene. He looked up to Sixtoes and Alphabites. "I cannot say for long term but, if you want a place for tonight, young Alpha, I do have a largely empty house."

Lucky cold wet noses the dog, once he gets up into the look out, taking in his scents and musks.
Smell like your an Alpo dog..
Argent

Post by Argent »

"When do the fireworks start anyway?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky cold wet noses the dog, once he gets up into the look out, taking in his scents and musks.
Smell like your an Alpo dog..
David responds in kind on Lucky. "And you smell like you'll be a challenge, my friend," he said at length.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stifles a chuckle, "Hey now everyone, be nice." He grins at David's comeback.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yeah , it's a beautiful night after all"
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Aye, don't spoil it by being enemies." He glances forward as a bright light lights up half his face and a thunderous boom shakes the building, signalling the beginning of the show.