Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Atari

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Atari »

"Well... Hey look, another building! I think..." Arro squinted over, and thought he saw a building through the thickness of trees, and followed where he saw. "Hey look, a lake!" Kyra visibly saw a lake, and decided to be safer by going that way, when Arro grabbed at her collar and started to drag her with him. "Ack! What's that for?"
"You dragged me along here, and now I drag you along."
"What? I didn't drag you here! And LET GO OF MY COLLAR!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Okay, let's go look." Erin said before starting to walk off again in the direction that they left Ian.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Jack carried Darin into the waiting room where the others were waiting. "Alright! Here he is!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer looked up at Jack as the ranger left. "Ahm... Yeah, just gimme a sec." He turned to Kylie. "Are you... ready?"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Atari wrote:"Well... Hey look, another building! I think..." Arro squinted over, and thought he saw a building through the thickness of trees, and followed where he saw. "Hey look, a lake!" Kyra visibly saw a lake, and decided to be safer by going that way, when Arro grabbed at her collar and started to drag her with him. "Ack! What's that for?"
"You dragged me along here, and now I drag you along."
"What? I didn't drag you here! And LET GO OF MY COLLAR!"
Xuan watched as both of them walk to the said building,

"Heh, youngsters..." Xuan shrugged as he follows them.

"Now who would build a building in the middle of the forest? Is it a villa? Or a watch tower of some sort?"
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin smiled and wagged his tail at seeing Matt and Frank. "Matt, Frank! I'm so happy you came to visit me!"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Yeah." Kylie glanced back at Melinda one last time before grabbing Pifer's paw and running after Jack and the pup.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer smiled, going after Jack with Kylie. He hovered in the background behind Jack, not wanting to get in the middle of them.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie stayed in the back with Pifer. "Do you know all of these people?" she whispered.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer shook his head, squeezing Kylie against himself. "I don't... I recognize those two," He said, pointing to the blue cat and his owner, "but I don't know who they are."
Last edited by JOFOXX on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda came into the front office behind the weasels at that point, looking down at Kylie, "Alright, Kylie, I've just got one more thing for you before you leave..." She sat down at the desk and logged into the computer, setting down a collar like Pifer's on the desk...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"DARIN!!!" shouted Frank from atop Matt's shoulder's. "HIIIII!!!!" Matt smiled and waved too. "Hey buddy! How's it going?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack sat Darin down so he could run over.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie hugged Pifer before she turned to Melinda and looked up on the desk. "I-I don't have to wear that, do I?" she asked, pointing to the collar.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry looked back at Sid and Sam. "Thanks for coming with us guys. Even though you had no reason to." After they walked for a while Terry stopped. "Ok, this is where we left him..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin looked around, "We were originally coming from there." He said, pointing to the direction of Zeke's house, "So he had to have gone that way." Erin said pointing down the other way down the street, "Right?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin ran over to Matt glomping his leg, Darin's tail wagging the whole time. "I'm good!"

--------

"You're welcome. It's not a problem to help you out." Sam looked around, not spotting Ian. "Looks like he wondered off."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded, going along with them: He hadn't met Ian, so he couldn't help...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry nodded. "I wonder how far he got before he realized we were gone..." With a sigh he continued on down the street, waving for the others to follow.

-----------------------------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kylie hugged Pifer before she turned to Melinda and looked up on the desk. "I-I don't have to wear that, do I?" she asked, pointing to the collar.
Pifer rubbed Kylie's back comfortingly. "It'll be fine..." He said, not sounding very sure himself. He fingered the collar around his own neck, sighing.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh, don't worry." Melinda said, typing at the desk, "I'm sure it won't be that obtrusive, and besides, Pifer has one. Rikki has one too, and his is alot heavier then this little thing. You;ll be safer with it on anyway..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Safer?" Kylie picked up the collar and examined it, expecting to find hidden claws or something. "How would this make me safer?"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin hurried to follow Terry, "I don't know. I hope he's alright." Erin said, feeling guilty.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam took Sid's hand, pulling him along to catch up to the others. "Maybe we should check and see if he went back home?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry sighed. "He's probably fine. I just want to make sure." He turned to look at Sam. "That's a good idea. Let's follow this direction for a bit and if we don't find him we can turn back."

-------------------

"AGH! I can't believe they ditched me!" Ian was pacing circles around a tree in some random part of teh neighborhood. He stomped as he walked, eyes flashing in frustration. "And now I'm lost in these stupid houses!" He punched the tree, but yelped and jumped back, nursing his knuckles. "Ugh..." With a sigh, Ian plopped onto the ground. Disheartened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin remembered something, "Hey Terry! I have a really good nose, I might be able to track Ian! Do you have anything with his scent on it?" He asked, happy he could help.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry looked up at Erin apologetically. "No... Sorry..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid let out an annoyed sigh, "Man... Scent is the first thing I look for, it's how I recognize people... If only I knew him, then I could pick out his scent in no time..." He leaned his head over and rested it on Sam's shoulder, feeling useless...

-------- At the station --------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"Safer?" Kylie picked up the collar and examined it, expecting to find hidden claws or something. "How would this make me safer?"
"Well, it'll keep predators from bothering you: they don't go after animals with collars. That, and it's got a little locator so we know what area of the forest you're in if we ever needed to find you for some reason..." Melinda said, moving to the collar to fill out the info slip in pen. "So, Kylie," she asked, "You're about 8 years old, right?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nodded, "Okay then. He might be at his home." Erin said, agreeing with Terry, "And then I can smell something of his and then track him!" Erin said with sudden enthusiasm.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie thought for a second. "Uh... more like 6, I think... Why?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda looked down at her and blinked, "But.... Oh: you must only remember six. Really, you're probably eight. That makes sense, right?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie counted something on her fingers. "No, I'm sure it's 6. I only remember four snows."

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Neko wrote:Darin ran over to Matt glomping his leg, Darin's tail wagging the whole time. "I'm good!"
"Do anything fun lately?" asked Matt.
"Yeah! Whaddya do while we were gone? Go fishing? Fly a kite? Jump around laughing?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry nodded. "That sounds as good a plan as any." He turned on his heel, facing Sid and Sam. Terry blinked at the shade-wearing cat. "You can help track too. I'm no good at it, but I bet Erin could use the help."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded, "Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing. Once we know his scent, it should be no problem tracking him wherever he went..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin let go of Matt and stood back so he could see Matt and Frank. "We did all kinds of stuff! I saw the forest, learned how to swim, I saw Rikki's home, had ice cream, played fetch, and saw the wolf pack that lives here!" He said excitingly, tail wagging the whole time.

--------------------

"Sounds like a plan to me, Let's get going."
FunkyChickenFace

Neko wrote:Darin let go of Matt and stood back so he could see Matt and Frank. "We did all kinds of stuff! I saw the forest, learned how to swim, I saw Rikki's home, had ice cream, played fetch, and saw the wolf pack that lives here!" He said excitingly, tail wagging the whole time.
"There's a wolf pack around here? I didn't know that."
"Yeah, I thought we were too far south? Anyway, how'd you like ice cream?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack watched, leaning against the doorway.
Rikki watched, stroking Taku, who was snuggled up to him, asleep.

(( Don't wait for me guys, just continue this. ))
Neko

Post by Neko »

"It was really good! Except I ate it to fast and it hurt my head..." Darin looked to Frank, noticing his foot. "Frank, what's that thing on your foot?" he leaned down and sniffed at the cast on Frank's foot.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank winced.

"Ah... I hurt my foot earlier, and the vets say that I can't move it around. So they put a shell around it to keep me from moving it on accident.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, a shell? How weird..." Darin studied the cast a bit longer. "How will you get it off when your foot is better, isn't it stuck in the shell now?"