Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry smiled as they neared the bushes, letting go of Erin hand reluctantly to crawl through. Terry dusted himself off when they reached the other side, but froze as Sid spoke. "I- uhm..." His mouth went a little numb, and he blushes. "We-er. I- ... No?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Melinda nodded, "You'd probably notice. They look fine anyway..." She moved on to her eyes, shining her light in them, "What about your eyes, any problems there?"
Kylie squinted as the light was shone in her eyes. "No..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack sighed, patting Matt on the back more, "It's ok... Don't mention it... Everyone needs some time every once in a while... Hey," He squeezed Matt's shoulder again, "Don't worry about it, like I said: it'll all work out. You'll see..."
Matt sighed again, rubbing at his eyes. "One can only hope. Is there anything else I need to do? I may as well get it out of the way while I'm here...."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam kept quiet, surprised by Sid's sudden question. They seem a bit nervous. Are they shy about being gay, or just surprised by the question?
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"What?" Sid said with a smile as they came out of the bushes, "Are you two interested in each other or not? It's all cool either way, I'm just curious."

-------- Outside the station --------
Jack sighed, "Well... We're gonna need to take Darin to the zoo soon, so I wanted to ask you to come with... He really likes you and Frank, and I think it would help if you were there... You think you could stick around and do that? At least visit him. That's what you came here to do, isn't it?"

-------- In the back --------
Melinda nodded, putting her light away and grabbing a tongue depressor, "Alright... Open your mouth wide for me, like you're yawning..."
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry gulped. "W-Well... We er- just met..." He stammered, still glowing a bright red.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie opened her maw wide. "Ike iss?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda smiled, putting the tongue depressor in her mouth to look around, "Yes, that's good. Now just hold still, and I'll only be a minute..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie sat there with her mouth open, suddenly feeling a pain in the back of her throat. "Ack!" A small, small bug had bitten her from before and was just now showing pain.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda winced, seeing the swelling, "Oh, looks like you had a reaction to something back there... You eaten anything interesting lately?" She reached for another instrument to look down Kylie's throat.

-------- Back at the development --------
Neko wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Peter-Rabbit giggled a bit, "I like Peter better, 'Pete' kinda makes me sound like some big lumbering man..." He squished his face up...
Meeka giggled, "Ok then, Peter it is."

Cale followed Rocky and Felix to Peter, seeing the Coon and strange looking dog. "Hey, you both new too?"

"Oh, not me. My parents are looking at houses though, so we might move here."
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Peter-Rabbit grinned, looking back and fourth at everyone. He didn't have much to say...
(( Zander should post ))
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Jack sighed, "Well... We're gonna need to take Darin to the zoo soon, so I wanted to ask you to come with... He really likes you and Frank, and I think it would help if you were there... You think you could stick around and do that? At least visit him. That's what you came here to do, isn't it?"
Matt sniffled while Frank shifted to become less dead looking.
"Y-yeah. We definitely should do that. Do you think we should go in or have him come out? Wait, lemme clean our faces off first, do you have a garden hose I can borrow?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yeah, come on..." Jack said, getting up and pulling Matt with him, leading the two to the backside of the station.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Melinda winced, seeing the swelling, "Oh, looks like you had a reaction to something back there... You eaten anything interesting lately?" She reached for another instrument to look down Kylie's throat.
"I had a few bugs earlier..."

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Yeah, come on..." Jack said, getting up and pulling Matt with him, leading the two to the backside of the station.
Matt and Frank followed silently. Well, Matt carried Frank, but same principle really.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin looked to Sam and Sid, "Yeah, we did just meet." Blushing a vibrant red, and scratching the back of his head.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack led them through a gate into the enclosed area with the large cages, and to a sink-thing that was back there. "Here you go, this'll work."

-------- Just inside --------
Melinda winced, looking at the bite-mark, "Well... it looks like one of them bit you... You want me to do something for it, or just let it heal on its own?" She pulled out her instruments and looked at Kylie.

-------- Farther away, by the development --------
Sid smiled, "That's cool, good luck with it, actually... You remind me of something..." He opened his pocket, fished out his scrapbook, and began flipping through pages.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt gratefully washed his face, scrubbing it clean of all tear marks and rinsing his eyes. Soon enough, he looked human again. With a bit of help, Frank did so too, albeit with a bit of grumbling at how the water was too wet.
"Right. So now what?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack gave Matt a heavy pat on the back, "There, you look better already. Let's go back in through the front..." He began leading them to the front...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie stared at the instruments and slowly brought her paws to her neck. "I-I think I'll let it heal..."

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam smiled to Terry and Erin, Never met a gay couple before. She turned to Sid, watching him flip through a scrapbook. Hmm, what's he looking for? Has he met a gay couple before or something?

-------

Meeka smiled to all the pets. Everyone seems so nice here. Her thoughts were interrupted when the cellphone attached to her collar started to vibrate. She unclipped it and answered it. "Hello? Hey dad...You're done already? But I haven't....*sigh* Alright I'm on my way..." She flipped the phone shut and clipped it back on. "Sorry everyone I have to go now. Maybe I'll see you again if I move in, bye! Meeka waved to them all before heading down the sidewalk, not wanting to make her parents mad from waiting.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry looked curiously at Sid as the cat flipped through some kind of book. "What's that?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"C'mere! I wanna show you something!" Sid said, beckoning them over.
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack gave Matt a heavy pat on the back, "There, you look better already. Let's go back in through the front..." He began leading them to the front...
Frank and Matt followed him, Matt distinctly uncomfortable.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin was curious about the book Sid was holding and he moved over to take a look when they were beckoned over.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack led them in through the unlocked front door into the waiting room where Rikki and Taku had snuggled up together on the couch. Rikki looked up, holding his sleeping son against his chest, "Hey guys... Sorry I uh... got a little mad at you... I guess I overreacted..."
FunkyChickenFace

Matt sighed, scratching his head.
"It's fine, Rikki. I see where you're coming from and I pretty much agree. So yeah...."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry cocked his head, following Erin to Sid's side. "Show us what?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam moved to Sid's Side, trying to get a better view.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid had opened it to a page with 6 pictures of him with other animals, looking up at Erin, then back down with a grin: he'd found something interesting. He leaned it forward to show them all a picture of himself with a shepherd mutt. A male shepherd mutt. "This is Bruiser, me and him went out for two months. He looks kinda like you Erin, maybe he's the same breed even?" He grinned up at them.

-------- Back in the waiting room --------
Rikki sighed, "Nah... I think I was more mad at the fact that you'd given him a name like he was your pet or something, and he's not: he's a wild-animal Matt, he belongs in the wild..." he continued to stroke Taku's back.
Jack winced, "Uh... About that Rikki.... He's... not going back to the wild... I got a message while you were gone: his pack was sent to the new zoo they built in the city..."
Rikki froze, his eyes widening, "The... Zoo...?" he whispered. He'd heard of that: it was a place they took wild animals to be gawked at and controlled by humans... Now the pup, Darin... was going to spend the rest of his life there...
Jack nodded, "Yeah... I was gonna bring you and him there later... so... he could see his pack again..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry stared at the picture with wide eyes. "Wow." Was all he could say.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled at the picture of Sid's ex, "He does look a lot like me." He said, "But his fur looks more like my sister's fur." Erin told Sid, unfazed that he used to date a guy.
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote: -------- Back in the waiting room --------
Rikki sighed, "Nah... I think I was more mad at the fact that you'd given him a name like he was your pet or something, and he's not: he's a wild-animal Matt, he belongs in the wild..." he continued to stroke Taku's back.
Jack winced, "Uh... About that Rikki.... He's... not going back to the wild... I got a message while you were gone: his pack was sent to the new zoo they built in the city..."
Rikki froze, his eyes widening, "The... Zoo...?" he whispered. He'd heard of that: it was a place they took wild animals to be gawked at and controlled by humans... Now the pup, Darin... was going to spend the rest of his life there...
Jack nodded, "Yeah... I was gonna bring you and him there later... so... he could see his pack again..."
Matt and Frank looked even more awkward.
"Ummmm... on the brightside, he'll be well cared for by the keepers? I dunno..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam looked at the picture then to Sid. "You're..bi? Why didn't you tell me? I mean, I don't mind but..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid gave Sam a confused look, "'Bi'? What's 'Bi'? What's that mean?"

-------- The Station --------
Rikki stared off into space, perplexed, "But... Captivity... His naming ceremony... His first hunt... His mate... What if they don't let him have kids? What if they treat him according to their crazy ideas about wolves? Humans can't take care of animals they don't understand!"
Jack sighed, "Look Rikki, I don't like it too much either, but he belongs with his family..."
Rikki stared at Jack, hurt, "But... he has his whole life... At least ten years ahead of him..."
Jack looked at the ground for a minute before looking back up, "Look, I'll try an see what I can do for him, but... His family can't be helped. If he wants to stay with them, he's going to the zoo."
Rikki sighed, lying back down with tears in his eyes, going back to Taku...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin giggled a little at Sid not knowing what bi meant, "Bi is short for Bisexual. Meaning you find both girls and guys attractive. For example: I'm bi, but I prefer guys." Erin told him, gripping Terry's hand again.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid gave Erin a confused look, "Bi... Sexual? I dunno... It's not that I find guys or girls attractive, it's just... you know... sometimes you get lonely, and someone's there, so you take them... you know? I mean..." He looked over at Sam for a second, then back, "I find Sam really, well, hot, actually, but that's not why I'm going out with her... I guess Bruiser was pretty attractive for a guy, but...." He stared down at the picture on the page...
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid gave Sam a confused look, "'Bi'? What's 'Bi'? What's that mean?"

-------- The Station --------
Rikki stared off into space, perplexed, "But... Captivity... His naming ceremony... His first hunt... His mate... What if they don't let him have kids? What if they treat him according to their crazy ideas about wolves? Humans can't take care of animals they don't understand!"
Jack sighed, "Look Rikki, I don't like it too much either, but he belongs with his family..."
Rikki stared at Jack, hurt, "But... he has his whole life... At least ten years ahead of him..."
Jack looked at the ground for a minute before looking back up, "Look, I'll try an see what I can do for him, but... His family can't be helped. If he wants to stay with them, he's going to the zoo."
Rikki sighed, lying back down with tears in his eyes, going back to Taku...
Frank and Matt looked at each other, faces grim.
"Wait here," said Matt as Frank grabbed Matt's cellphone. They quickly walked out the door.

Outside:
"Bobby. Yeah, this is Frank. Not the time, Bobby. Look, we need to get a wolf pack out of the local zoo! Y-you can't do that? B-but surely-! Agh... fine, fine. Thanks anyway."

Dejected, Frank and Matt came back in. "Nevermind...."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry looked curiously at Sid. "You date people... because they're there...?" He stared at Sid. "How..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack looked at them, confused for a second, then shrugged, turning to go to the back. "Well, I'm gonna go get Darin, bring him up for you to see 'im. I'll be right back..." He went to the door and walked out, closing it behind him, leaving them alone with Rikki.
Rikki sat there still, crying softly as he stroked his son. He said something, thinking out loud, "I wonder if... if Tati's at a zoo... I hope she's happy..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry looked curiously at Sid. "You date people... because they're there...?" He stared at Sid. "How..."
"Not because they're there...because it's better to have someone to care for you then to be alone..." Sam could understand where Sid was coming from, she felt the same way not having any friends growing up...