HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Buckdida »

Venison put on a concerned and annoyed expression on his face. "Rav, why didn't you say anything? You do realize that I have to do a lot of exercise and stretching to be able to move the way I do? To be able to bounce back from injury the way I do? If you get stiff, you go stretch, and you do it twice a day, and you do at least 3 sets...and you keep your legs limber! Com'on now. Jog! We're jogging to the raft!" Venison started jogging in place. "Com'on. Hup hup! Let's go. I can't have my friends unable to keep up with me. Hmm?" A somewhat familiar cat walked up their group.
Alex wrote:*Pant* *Pant* Excuse me... Mind if I ask you something? She stopped panting and already put on her polite smile. Do you know a dog named Balbaroy? I'm searching for him and I haven't seen in him 2 weeks already please help me!
Venison kept running in place. "Uh...I can't recall if I know anyone by that name. I'm not sure...Rav? Pavelle? Any idea?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Venison put on a concerned and annoyed expression on his face. "Rav, why didn't you say anything? You do realize that I have to do a lot of exercise and stretching to be able to move the way I do? To be able to bounce back from injury the way I do? If you get stiff, you go stretch, and you do it twice a day, and you do at least 3 sets...and you keep your legs limber! Com'on now. Jog! We're jogging to the raft!"

No alpha would ever tell anyone, they're nearly helpless.. At least, if they wished to remain an Alpha dog..
Buckdida wrote:Venison started jogging in place. "Com'on. Hup hup! Let's go. I can't have my friends unable to keep up with me. Hmm?" A somewhat familiar cat walked up their group.
Rav jogs after Venison with an evil grin on his muzzle..
Heh, keep up with you?.. i'll be caring you home on my back, after your all winded an panting on the ground..
Alex wrote:*Pant* *Pant* Excuse me... Mind if I ask you something? She stopped panting and already put on her polite smile. Do you know a dog named Balbaroy? I'm searching for him and I haven't seen in him 2 weeks already please help me!
Buckdida wrote:Venison kept running in place. "Uh...I can't recall if I know anyone by that name. I'm not sure...Rav? Pavelle? Any idea?"

Rav looks over at Venison, poking him in the shoulder..
Oh you know Balbaroy, that male blond poodle that used to come visit. An you would just walk away grumbling an shaking your head at are antics..
Rav barks..
However, i have not seen or scented him since he was brought in to visit Pav in the hospital, I expected to see him in the pet school, but he wasn't there, an neighter was his scent..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai put her paws over her mouth, as her eyes widened in shock upon hearing the word "hospital". Balbaroy was in a hospital. That's horrible! Perhaps the dog is still there, or perhaps he deceased. A tear appeared in her eye as bad thoughts attacked her mind.
Hospital...? So he is sick? I want to see him NOW! Where's that hospital?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy had finally returned to Alex and Mai's house after walking around almost all of the town. He knocks before sitting down on the front porch with a sigh as he's tired of not being able to hang out with Mai. He just wants to find her but she doesn't seem to be anywhere.
Last edited by Kalvin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle's ears went back when Rav talked about the extent of his injuries. But before she could reply, Venison was ordering for everyone to jog. Ugh. She shook her head at him, rolling her eyes. "I'm not jogging. I've got no endurance whatsoever. In five minutes I'd start gasping like a fish out of water." She turned her body towards Rav, and asked, "You mean they think you have... what was it called..." She thought for a moment, snapped her fingers. "Hip dysplasia?" In case anyone wondered why she knew about it, she said, "I researched the effects and things of it for a while before you guys arrived in the neighborhood. Checking common health problems for Great Danes. I wanted to know what health issues with Magnus I might have to deal with when we're older, so I wouldn't be caught off guard if he did develop issures." She grimaced.
Hospital...? So he is sick? I want to see him NOW! Where's that hospital?
Pavelle looked at Mai, vaguely recognizing her from the time they had all gone to her/her brother's house for the auditions. She shook her head at Mai, using a calm voice to try to calm her down. "Relax, please. Balbaroy wasn't injured. I was. He was visiting me, but he left. Said he got in trouble for a while about biting someone?"

EDIT: Suddenly, Pavelle's ears laid flat back, and she looked around at the group. "Oh! I just remembered. Mom's med--" she cut herself off, looking at Mai, and then said, blushing slightly, already heading in the direction of her house, "Erm... I've gotta run home for a while. I'll get back to you later!" She then sprinted off, obviously in a slighty-frantic hurry.

Meanwhile...
At the park, Magnus and Felix helped Cier (if he's still wrestling with the raft) pull the raft to the side of the river. They made sure it was secure, heaving the wooden watercraft up onto the grass near the side, and checking to make sure it hadn't been damaged. Part of the rope was slightly frayed in one spot from the drag out of the water, so they decided to replace it, just to be safe. They made their way from the park towards home, looking to find some money, so that they could buy some new rope. If not, maybe later they'd check with O'Connor to see if he had any more left.

((Sorry for the rushed, sudden endings/broken off conversation, but I've got to leave tomorrow (possibly not replying for ten days), and I kinda forgot that the date was creeping up on me. If you try to RP with my characters, don't expect a response, sorry. I'll be back in a week and a half.))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex kept knocking on the door, but to no avail. The house was definitely empty. Either that, or it was inhabited by deaf people now. The cat turned around, ran across the street, and checked the inside of The Wall. It was completely empty. Not a single pet in sight. It seemed like Balbaroy simply disappeared. Knowing him, Alex knew that the dog wouldn't leave without informing Mai. Clueless about what to do, he returned to Balbaroy's house and sat down in front of his door, sighing.
---------------------------------------------
Mai sighed in relief that Balbaroy wasn't injured. But she just couldn't imagine him biting someone! It has got to be a mistake. Does that mean he's in jail?
Please... if you see him, tell him to wait for me in my house! Please! - said Mai, after the raccoon walked away. She was on the verge of tears.
Richarson Valley

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:"I'm not jogging. I've got no endurance whatsoever. In five minutes I'd start gasping like a fish out of water."
"Well, uh, same," Venison admitted frankly. "But without any training or movement, it just gets worse. We're sprinters, not joggers. Doesn't mean we can't train..."
caelei wrote:"You mean they think you have... what was it called..." She thought for a moment, snapped her fingers. "Hip dysplasia?" In case anyone wondered why she knew about it, she said, "I researched the effects and things of it for a while before you guys arrived in the neighborhood. Checking common health problems for Great Danes. I wanted to know what health issues with Magnus I might have to deal with when we're older, so I wouldn't be caught off guard if he did develop issues." She grimaced.
"Weeeeell now, I didn't know what THAT is...I only researched as much medical info as I needed to repair people; I'm sure you can imagine why." Venison was still jogging in place, but at a much lower pace than before. "I'll look that up when I get to a library, or a computer."
Alex wrote:Mai sighed in relief that Balbaroy wasn't injured. But she just couldn't imagine him biting someone! It has got to be a mistake. Does that mean he's in jail?
Please... if you see him, tell him to wait for me in my house! Please! - said Mai, after the raccoon walked away. She was on the verge of tears.
"I...will? If I recognize him."
caelei wrote:"Oh! I just remembered. Mom's med--" she cut herself off, looking at Mai, and then said, blushing slightly, already heading in the direction of her house, "Erm... I've gotta run home for a while. I'll get back to you later!" She then sprinted off, obviously in a slighty-frantic hurry.
"Wha-? Wai-" But Pavelle was already off before Venison could offer any help. Then again, it wasn't like he'd know how to help, in this case. Venison was starting to become a little frustrated at his lack of higher medical knowledge, even though he avoided learning it on principle.
"Hmmph. Com'on, Rav, let's jog to the raft." Venison was slightly annoyed, so he didn't even care to wait for Rav to finish his conversation with Mai.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:"You mean they think you have... what was it called..." She thought for a moment, snapped her fingers. "Hip dysplasia?"

Yes that is it.. Rav replies, laying back his ears.
Buckdida wrote: "Weeeeell now, I didn't know what THAT is...I only researched as much medical info as I needed to repair people; I'm sure you can imagine why."

short story, your hips go bad, you can't walk, an need to be operated on to be able to walk again..
Alex wrote:Mai sighed in relief that Balbaroy wasn't injured. But she just couldn't imagine him biting someone! It has got to be a mistake. Does that mean he's in jail?

No, I already said that i didn't smell his scent in the puppy prison.
He barks at the cat..
He is not in the hospital anymore, an he is not in......
Buckdida wrote:"Hmmph. Com'on, Rav, let's jog to the raft." Venison was slightly annoyed, so he didn't even care to wait for Rav to finish his conversation with Mai.

Rav looks over to Venison..
Yes sir!..
Turning an quickly trotting off with Venison...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

EchoFireant wrote: Natalia waved back and shrugged. "I thought you knew so I followed you."
"Well... I don't think he's gone to do anything bad. Maybe we should just head to The Wall, maybe something will turn up."
After replying, Pepper turned to look at Sal.
"Are you okay? I know we didn't talk about it much, but I'm sure everything will be fine. We should just take a break for a bit."

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' nodded to Pepper, she didn't know what he meant by 'take a break' but the notion of the wall and the thought of the wall's muffins cheered her up. "A muffin would make me feel better." She no so gently hinted at her brother with a small smile. Sometimes it seemed like Pepper was the older sibling due to Sal's child like behavior.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy, with his ears folded back and his tail sadly drooping, began to trudge towards the park. He's not really sure what to do at this point but he still finds the need to go out and find Mai, even if it means searching the rest of his life! He really doesn't know where to start though...
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

After dragging the raft into the shallows and partially onto the bank so it wouldn't float away, Cier sat under the shade of a tree, resting for awhile. After a while, his phone rang, and he pulled it out of the waterproof pocket on his collar. After a short conversation with his dad, Cier got up and walked home.

(Blegh, not a very good post, and I'm just going to end the day for myself here, since nothing's happening.)
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison jogged to the park, panting somewhat. Panting, he disliked panting; he couldn't control it and it made him look kind of weak when he was doing it so HARD. He placed his hand on a tree while he caught his breath. Didn't seem like Rav was phased at all. He caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye...
"Oh...*pant* quit... *pant* smiling..." Venison couldn't actually tell if Rav was smiling or not, as Venison's vision was slightly blurry from the extended exercise. "There...*pant* has to be a way...*pant* to up the horrible strength and endurance I have..." Venison looked around. The park was entirely empty! Where was everyone? The Raft seemed to be on the other shore; did they use it? If they did, nobody was here anymore...

"...there's nobody here, Rav...you think we should just head home? Eh, I guess that's what I'll do." Venison spotted a somewhat familiar dog. Curly white-ish hair? From this distance, Venison couldn't tell with his bad eyes, but the dog was already heading away from the park, going somewhere else. He payed it little heed.

(Edited, based on posts bellow. Ven had spotted Bal, but I looks like Bal already found Mai, so I changed up my post.)
Alex

Post by Alex »

After a while of sitting in front of Balbaroy's front door, Alex got up, seeing that there are absolutely no passengers, and headed home, sad. The town was very empty today, and the poodle was nowhere to be found. Richardson Valley was never as empty as today. Sure, there were some pets earlier in the park, but that was it.
Mai also started walking home, after the two dogs and raccoon just left her standing there. With teary eyes, she arrived home, meeting up with Alex on the entrance. He didn't even have to ask her anything, noticing the wet fur around her eyes.
Any luck?
Alex just shook his head. They hugged each other, and walked inside, with each holding one of their arms around the other's shoulder, both of them sad, hoping that a miracle would happen and Balbaroy knocks on their front door.
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

(Hooray for Mai's Luck 10!)
Balbaroy walked up to Alex and Mai's house deciding to try one last time. He trudged up and knocked on the door. He sat and stared off into the street, figuring it wouldn't do any good anyways.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex just brought Mai upstairs, letting her rest in her bed. The poor cat didn't have any more tears to cry out. And then knocking could be heard on the door. Slightly annoyed, Alex run downstairs to open the doors. Just who could it be now? He opened the door, and saw a very familiar blond poodle.
B.. Balbaroy? I-is that... you?
Alex couldn't believe this. They've been searching for him the whole day, and the dog showed up at their front door just like that. That means Mai will finally be happy again. Alex barely resisted the urge to hug the dog in front of him. Finally he's back!
C-come on in... Mai is in her room.
This all looked like in a movie. His tongue was still moving hard due the shock. Yes, this was pretty shocking for him. 2 weeks nothing, and now this. Just like that. He led Balbaroy inside, and closed the door behind him.
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Venison jogged to the park, panting somewhat. Panting, he disliked panting; he couldn't control it and it made him look kind of weak when he was doing it so HARD. He placed his hand on a tree while he caught his breath. Didn't seem like Rav was phased at all. He caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye...
"Oh...*pant* quit... *pant* smiling..." Venison couldn't actually tell if Rav was smiling or not, as Venison's vision was slightly blurry from the extended exercise.

Rav was indeed grinning like a rabid wolf..
It looks like your ready to drop at my paws.. are you ready for me to carry you home? He teases the Coydog..
Buckdida wrote:"There...*pant* has to be a way...*pant* to up the horrible strength and endurance I have..." Venison looked around. The park was entirely empty! Where was everyone? The Raft seemed to be on the other shore; did they use it? If they did, nobody was here anymore...

Well just being out an running like this would do it.. unless there was some medical issue that you have that is holding you back, like a bad heart, or something...
Buckdida wrote:"...there's nobody here, Rav...you think we should just head home? Eh, I guess that's what I'll do."

That sounds like a plan! besides your tired, an we would get home in time for This old House!! on the TV..
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Well, it seems today's another one of those days which I would use to relax. Anyways, I think I'll head home for now. Besides, it's starting to get hot. See you Blood." Marshall said as he waved goodbye to Blood and headed towards home to enjoy the rest of the day.

Natalia waved goodbye to Pepper as she returns home, wondering what Marshall was up to before finding him lounging about at home.

(one of those days XD)

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Rav was indeed grinning like a rabid wolf..
It looks like your ready to drop at my paws.. are you ready for me to carry you home? He teases the Coydog..
"Oh, be quiet, Rav," Venison said, still panting. "I'll *pant* just walk from here. I can still walk. Walk. *pant*" He straightened himself up.
Keeshah wrote:Well just being out an running like this would do it.. unless there was some medical issue that you have that is holding you back, like a bad heart, or something...
"Nah, it wouldn't be anything like that. But I never seem to get any stronger, even after...dang I don't even remember how long I've been on the streets. Let's see...if I'm five years old...is that three or two years on the streets? It's like there's some random force trying to keep me less fit than I should be. Or maybe I just didn't have enough nutrients to allow me to build strength...I'm sure there's something other than a strange medical issue."
Keeshah wrote: That sounds like a plan! besides your tired, an we would get home in time for This old House!! on the TV..
"Guh, you and your TV shows...how many times do I need to remind you I can't really see the TV unless I'm sitting right in front?"

Venison plodded of with Rav back to...well, he guessed this was "home" by now, anyway. Not bad, really. Not bad at all.

Though, why did it seem like the weather was getting hotter and hotter? Fur coats and high heat did not go well together...and it seems that tonight was going to be warm, and tomorrow was going to be a scorcher...what could be in store for tomorrow?

Venison lay in bed, sheets off. It was a waaaaaarrrm night, one of those hot, sweaty nights where you just stayed up complaining to yourself how hot it is. How much time had passed, really? It was too warm to sleep. Of course, it was better than the alternative, 'toes feeling too numb that you can't sleep.' He sat up in bed, looking around. Through the barn skylights, Ven could see the night was clear...and it gave him enough vision to look around. With everyone asleep, it wouldn't hurt to check something...
Venison hopped off of his bed, then dropped to the ground, and shimmied under his bed. Yup, still there, and probably still in working order. Of course, Venison was STILL wondering what the heck he was going to do with it. Non-Lethal weapon, yes, but still very dangerous, and probably illegal to have...but only because of its power. Most things with power are outlawed unless the wielder of that power is deemed responsible... too bad most people have bad judgment... like those swat team members that saw it fit to attack "The Wall."
Venison also found it even more amusing when he saw the exasperated expression of the SWAT team member he had nicked the Tear-Gas Grenade launcher off of. For something that was supposed to be so coordinated, Venison found it really easy to sneak around, avoid, and even at one point directly contact the SWAT when he nicked the weapon before quickly stashing it elsewhere. He had many chances to use it before...the animal control assault comes to mind...but at the same time, Venison had thrown away the ammo in the gun, tossing it into the river during the time of his injury. Why he did that, he never figured out...
What was he to do with an empty gun now? Well...wasn't there that scientist mouse he met? Del, her name was? Perhaps she would enjoy tinkering with it, modifying it...or perhaps...was it...Amelia? She enjoyed making weapons, if Venison recalled correctly. But he knew Del better...

The dirt ground under the bed was calm, shielded, and cool...Venison stretched out, and fell asleep for the remainder of the night.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Goodbye Marshall.” Blood looked down at his shadow as he began walking back to the fifth-wheel, noting how quickly the day had passed. “Erf, what a boring day.” The coydog began to think of his stay in Richardson Valley. “At least I wasn’t shot at, or in any other way unconvinced, that must count for something, and Marshall is still here after all that time I was gone.” As Blood arrived back at the trailer, he noticed that Dust’s bike was gone, he was probably working late, no big deal. Though as luck would have it, the trailer was locked, as was the truck... “......never fails...”

“Oh eff this. I’ll just sleep on the roof.” He thought as he climbed the ladder on the back of the trailer. At least summer was beginning.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' waved goodbye to Natalia and turned to Pepper. Sal' began to walk home, expecting Pepper to follow. Heading down the street she spotted someone entering Alex's House. "We should check that Alex is home." Walking up to Alex's door she knocked hard upon it and waited for it to be answered.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper also waved to Natalia, "It was nice to meet you!"
Quickly, he turned and followed Sal, nodding. He didn't expect Alex to be home at all, he thought that he would have run off to try Balbaroy's house. Though it had been some time since then, so maybe he fixed everything up and finished.
"I hope we're not coming at an awkward time... you sure we shouldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

bUCKDIDA wrote: "Guh, you and your TV shows...how many times do I need to remind you I can't really see the TV unless I'm sitting right in front?"
No you have never told me that you can't see before!!Rav exclaimes..
If i had known that, I would have gotten Mom to take you to the vet, kicking an screaming if need be, to have your eyes checked..
bUCKDIDA wrote: Venison plodded of with Rav back to...well, he guessed this was "home" by now, anyway. Not bad, really. Not bad at all.

Though, why did it seem like the weather was getting hotter and hotter? Fur coats and high heat did not go well together...and it seems that tonight was going to be warm, and tomorrow was going to be a scorcher...what could be in store for tomorrow?

Meanwhile, in the middle of Rav's TV watching... A weather alert..

**** The national weather service has issued a high temperature warning ****
A ridge of high pressure will be dominating the this area for the next 3 days. expect temperatures to be in the 100's, possibility reaching as high as 110.
**** A smog alert has been issued, those with breathing difficulties should stay indoors. ****
**** A severe thunderstorm watch has been issued for your area. conditions are right for strong storms to form, with possibility of strong damaging winds, heavy down pours, an hail.. some storms might spawn tornado's. ****
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Brian arrived back at the home of the Dewitts. "Hi, Mom!" Brian shouted. "I'm here!"

"Brian!" Mrs. Dewitt said. "How was your day?"

"Excellent!" he said. "Nothing scary happened to make me hate Richardson Valley again, and I even got to swim with some other dogs. But now I just want to curl up on the couch and rest."

"You do that, dear," Mrs. Dewitt said, stroking Brian's fur.

Later, Mrs. Dewitt was watching television, when. . .
Keeshah wrote:**** The national weather service has issued a high temperature warning ****
A ridge of high pressure will be dominating the this area for the next 3 days. expect temperatures to be in the 100's, possibility reaching as high as 110.
"Eep!" Brian said. "I'm not sure that I want to be outside tomorrow, unless maybe I go swimming again. That might cool me off.
Keeshah wrote:**** A severe thunderstorm watch has been issued for your area. conditions are right for strong storms to form, with possibility of strong damaging winds, heavy down pours, an hail.. some storms might spawn tornado's. ****
"Tornadoes?!?!" Brian hugged Mrs. Dewitt tightly.

"Oh my!" she agreed. "I sure hope they don't hit us. . ."
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy walked upstairs nodding in a greeting to Alex. "I'm so glad! It's been to long since I've seen her. It's been awhile since I've seen you too. How are you? Oh! Mai!" He dashed across the floor and towards her room, shouting her name the whole way there. "Mai! Mai! Mai!"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

While climbing up to catch up with Balbaroy, Alex heard knocking on the front door. Well, whoever it was, their timing is great. But it's probably for the best. Alex was mean to Balbaroy all the time, and he wouldn't want to ruin this somehow to Mai, so he turned around, opened the door, and saw Pepper and Sal'.
Oh hi Pepper... hi Salt. Erh... sorry for leaving back there. Is everything fine?
((Yes, I did write SALT))

Mai heard a very very familiar voice calling her. It really was Balbaroy's voice. But was it now a dream? After the whole day of searching, he just appeared in their house. It had to be a dream, but nevertheless, she stood up, and ran towards where the voice was coming from. It really was Balbaroy! The blonde puddle run towards her. Be it a dream or not, Mai ran towards him, jumped and hugged him.
Baaaaalbyyyyy!!!!! What are you doing hereee?
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal's eye started to twitch at the name confusion, she had it ever since Mr. and Mrs. Potts brought Pepper home as a kitten and they were introduced as Sal' and Pepper, leading people to believe her name is Salt. Few people could hear the t being pronounced, but after years of listening for it she could spot it. "My name is Sal'..." She spoke through gritted teeth, first clenched at her sides. Sal was short for her full name but only, Pepper and O'Connor knew this since she hated it and saw the name as embarrassing. Giving an icey glare at Pepper she almost dared him to ever speak of it.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper nudged Sal in the ribs with his elbow, and gave her a glare. Because of her being his sister, she would probably easily recognise it as him wanting her to not be rude. He placed both of his hands on either side of his bow-tie, and began to fiddle with it nervously. He wasn't sure how Alex was exactly, but his tone indicated that he was better than he was before.
"We were about to head home, actually... but we just wanted to stop off here to make sure everything was fine," he gave a sort of half-smile and continued, "When I got back to Natalia, you were gone."

He stopped messing with his bow-tie and placed his arms behind his back, instead.
"She's probably back home now. So is everything alright?"

Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex didn't notice anything wrong between Sal & Pepper (Like the eye-twitching & elbow-to-ribs). He just smiled at them, now that everything was fine.
Yes, everything's fine. I made up with Lucky and we finally found that Balbaroy. And I didn't buy a comb and the temperatures are rising with every new day....
Alex looked down to the ground, and then walked two steps back, knowing that his body was covered in sweat, and probably very stinky.
Richarson Valley

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper gave a sigh of relief and grinned happily.
"That's great!" he exclaimed, "and I'm really glad you're feeling better."
He noticed Alex step back slightly, but believed it to be that he was probably wanting to be left alone for a while. It was perfectly reasonable, seeing as what he'd been through today.
"Well, we should get going. We'll see you around."

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Alex wrote:Mai heard a very very familiar voice calling her. It really was Balbaroy's voice. But was it now a dream? After the whole day of searching, he just appeared in their house. It had to be a dream, but nevertheless, she stood up, and ran towards where the voice was coming from. It really was Balbaroy! The blonde puddle run towards her. Be it a dream or not, Mai ran towards him, jumped and hugged him. Baaaaalbyyyyy!!!!! What are you doing hereee?
Balbaroy opens his mouth to answer the question, then gets a confused look. He starts to think about it and then gives his answer. "I don't know!"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex was about to stop Pepper and Sal, and invite them in, but considering his body smell, that would be a very uncomfortable situation. For all three of them. Besides, mom, and dad are going to return soon, and dad doesn't like a house full of pets.
Erh, alright, goodbye. I'll see you guys tomorrow, I guess.
With that, he closed the door, and walked back inside.

Mai looked confused at Balbaroy, but then smiled again, happy to see him. A tear of joy was running across her cheek.
Bally.... where have you beeeeeen in the last 2 weeks?
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' lifted her paw and waved to Alex till the door was closed. Turning to Pepper she tapped him on the shoulder. "Can we go see O'Connor now?" The impatient dog couldn't wait until the morning to smooth things over with O'Connor.
Making their way through the streets she reached O'Connor's door. She turned to Pepper, "Can I talk to him a-alone?" Looking up at it she had second thoughts 'what if he is still angry at me?' thinking it would be best to just apologise she knocked on the door and waited outside sheepishly.
No reply. She finally gave up and walked back to Pepper. "He's not in." She expected he stop by the wall. "Come on, let's go home."
Finally reaching home she curled up and bed and sulked till she fell asleep.
(Sorry about that, I forgot he was away.)
Last edited by Laxan on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

He smiles back at Mai before answering. "Well you know how I bit that guy? Animal control came to make sure I wasn't violent or a rabbit. (Purposeful mispronunciation) Although I'm clearly not a rabbit, I'm a dog. But it took them 2 weeks to figure that out." After looking left and right he leans in and whispers to Mai. "I don't think they're very smart up there." He stands back up wagging his tail. "But they were actually very nice to me up there and eventually let me come back home after 2 weeks of watching me."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper hadn't said anything the entire time. As they reached home and Sal collapsed onto her bed, he sighed and clambered into his own, looking out of the window. It was getting dark, and there was lots that had happened today. Hopefully tomorrow would be better, and everyone would be happier. he thought to himself, turning over and falling asleep.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav yawns, getting up an showering down, washing out his fur, an leaving it soaking wet. marching out to the kitchen, getting the cooler an filling it with ice cubes an water.
Soon to be scolded by Sara.
Rav!! did you forget how to wash yourself!?? your leaving wet paw prints everywhere in the carpet.. An what ARE you up too, ( she asks hands are her hips ), It's not like you at all to get up in the morning at all..
But Mom, having my fur wet will keep me cooler, while i'm out running around this morning..It's going to be really hot, Pav n' Magus will need somethign to drive while there delivering the papers this morning.
he replies, as he marches out to the garage, with the cooler. setting it in his lil red wooden wagon.
Pulling it along behind him as he trots out to the end of the hyway, where Pavelle's newspapers are dropped off at..
Sitting on the curb waiting, for the other two pets to show-up. as the sun comes up, an the newspaper truck drives by, tossing out the papers.. (Thump!)
(pant pant pant) It's hot an oppressive already this (yawn) morning... (pant pant pant) an it's not even the start of the heat of the day.
Rav rolls his pink moist tongue out the side of his long muzzle cutely..as he pant pant pants
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex walked up to his room, past Balbaroy and Mai who were in the hallway. It was late. The tired cat closed his door, and got on the PC, checking some forums, and chatting with Gary. Soon after that, he went to bed, somehow managing to fall asleep through the heat.
Kalvin wrote:Well you know how I bit that guy? Animal control came to make sure I wasn't violent or a rabbit. Although I'm clearly not a rabbit, I'm a dog. But it took them 2 weeks to figure that out. I don't think they're very smart up there But they were actually very nice to me up there and eventually let me come back home after 2 weeks of watching me.
Mai widened her eyes. The fact that Balbaroy bit someone was forgotten. She never told anyone. If she knew, she wouldn't be this worried. Someone would tell her that he's probably in animal control. But how dumb are they there? Balbaroy clearly wasn't a rabbit. She smiled.
How siiilly! You're not a bunny! I missed playing with you so much *Hugs* But..... I'm tired now... I searched all day for you.

(OOC: Kalvin, we must end this day. If you have to, take control of Mai and end it)
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

(Okay, I'll make this quick.)
Balbory hugged her back before snapping his fingers. "I know! We could have a sleep over! That way we can still spend time together tonight! Just let me use your phone."
---later-
"Okay, see you tomorrow Dad, bye." Balbaroy hung up the phone and smiled to Mai. "I can stay over tonight!"

(Bleh, I think we can just call it there... having trouble with this post. I have... trouble posting as other people's characters even when they give permission. Let's just leave it at that.)
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle opened her eyes to the blaring sound of her alarm. She rolled over on her side and stared at the thing for a minute, eyes bleary with sleep, then reached over to the table next to her and clicked the button on the top of the clock to turn it off. She squinted around her room with a yawn. There was sunshine streaming through her window. That was odd. It wasn't usually quite this bright out in the morning. Especially since she got up really early to do her paper route, normally before the sun had time to work up any real heat. The sunshine wasn't very promising, then. She rolled off her bed onto her feet and quickly got ready for the day, before heading downstairs to gobble up breakfast. A bowl of cereal, like usual, and an apple. She left another couple of apples in plain sight on the counter, for Felix and Magnus, if they wanted them when they awoke. Then she grabbed her paper delivery bag and slung it over her shoulder, before heading out the door.

She noted the heat as soon as she stepped outside. It was already hot out, and the day hadn't even begun! Maybe it would be a good day to go to the gym, or maybe to the movie theater. Or both, as long as it was someplace inside where it was cool. She didn't want Magnus running around getting heatstroke. She'd have to figure out someplace with airconditioning to go. Or someplace with water. She considered, and decided to check in with the weather, later on in the day. If tomorrow was going to be anything like today, it might be a good day to figure out a way to head up to Beach Bay so they could cool themselves off in the water up there, maybe even bring a picnic or camp out that night... but she was getting ahead of herself. Just focus on today, for right now. She could ask someone about the rest, later. She made her way slowly to the highway, where her papers were dropped off --she really needed to look into buying a bike, that would make her journey a lot easier and quicker-- and noticed someone waiting by the side of the road. She squinted against the glare of the sun and wished that she had sunglasses, as well, before recognizing the fur coloration. "Rav!" she called, waving, picking up her pace to a jog to reach him faster. By the time she actually did stop beside the German Shepard, she was panting like crazy. Stupid humidity. Making it even harder for her to run. "What're you *pantpant* doing out here *pantpant* in the sun?" She eyed his cooler and wagon, before spotting the newspapers and beginning to pick them up to place in her bag.

((I'm gonna go ahead and post for the new day...))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Ghaaaa!" said an agitated Marshall as he tosses and turns in his bed, woken up by the unusual oppressive summer heat. "<Censored> this heat." He muttered to himself as he got up and headed towards the bathroom, only to find that it is occupied with the sound of running water being heard through the closed door.

After a while, the sound of running water stops and out comes Natalia, drying off the remnants of water that is still on her fur with a towel. "Good Morning Marshall." she said with a smile.

"Morning Natalia. Now if you'll excuse me." he said as he quickly went inside the bathroom and showered. After showering, he then went to get breakfast.

"How was your shower? Refreshing?" she said before she turned around and noticed that Marshall didn't fully dry himself, water occasionally dripping to the ground from his fur. "MARSHALL!"

"You bet." he said as he grins. "I'm sure John is Ok with me walking around like this. Besides, this is my house."

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not John and since I'm suppose to be living with you, this house is as much yours as it is mine."

"If you say so." Marshall said before going over to her and gives her a kiss on her muzzle before grabbing a piece of toast that Natalia had prepared, biting on it as he walked back to his room to completely dry off.

After drying off and having breakfast, both dogs went out of the house together, looking forward to a nice swim today as they head off to the beach, their lunch and snacks packed inside a picnic basket. Upon arriving, they promptly locate a spot to set up.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5