Christmas Lists

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Douglas Collier

Christmas Lists

Post by Douglas Collier »

What do you want for Christmas? :)

To tell you the truth, aside from some spending money, I'm really not sure what I want (within anyone's budget, I mean). :( Happiness, I guess?
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Christmas Lists

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Happiness seems to be a good one. The Christmas we had last year sucked since nobody really came over and I was hoping we could have a better one this year but thats not in the cards.
Deske

Post by Deske »

My list keeps getting more expensive, but not necessarily bigger each year.
I would enjoy money. Because it allows me to buy whatever. But if I had to ask...
-Keyboard, computer one, not the musical one
Uh...
-16GB of ram so I can stop getting errors while playing games, that'd be fantastic
-HDMI splitter, I have 3 HDMI outputters(Xbox 360, PS3 and my laptop because it's screen is busted)
-A bigger trashcan, I have a bunch of space under my desk and wouldn't mind a slightly larger trashcan
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I don't have much on my list. Happiness is a great thing to have, but object wise I do have some things.

I just made a list today, so let me see if I can remember back all those 9 hours ago.

I know the first thing I put on my list was the Dogs Playing Poker shirt from the merchandise section, should be nice to have a Housepets shirt. I think I put this shirt on my list as well.

I put both Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Smash Bros 3DS on my list, but I would rather have the Pokémon game.

I put tickets to Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions on my list, but was told I would get those after Christmas.

I put the AVGN movie on my list as well, but that may not be released by the holidays.

I also put a few books a teacher from my old school recommended.

If I remember anything else I may have put on that list, I will edit this, but it is so hard to remember 9 hours ago. :P

I also think I put money or gift cards on my list.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

I would be happy if anyone even made the time to see me on Christmas. x3 I'll be 8 hours away from family and all of my friends are doing other things.

If I get any extra cash from work I'll be giving a few surprise presents this year. So far I know I'm going to gift a framed landscape photograph to my mom and send some money and a card to a friend in Michigan.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

The last two years have been honestly depressing. I really didn't put much thought into wants. I think I would be contempt with a full time job that pays the bills and maybe something thoughtful
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Douglas Collier

Drake wrote:I think I would be contempt with a full time job that pays the bills and maybe something thoughtful
You mean "content", right? :lol:

After thinking about it, there is one thing I really do want for Christmas - enough money for a couple months' rent (or at least one month's rent) so that I can go back to college and room with with a friend.
Last edited by Douglas Collier on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
ArcWolf
Just An Arc

Post by ArcWolf »

World Peace.

*crowd wave*
Just an Arc
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Douglas Collier wrote:
Drake wrote:I think I would be contempt with a full time job that pays the bills and maybe something thoughtful
You mean "content", right? :lol:

After thinking about it, there is one thing I really do want for Christmas - enough money for a couple months' rent (or at least one month's rent) so that I can go back to college and room with with a friend.
Normally its my silliness that misspells the word. But this time it really was the tablet
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If it was possible, to have a big and fun family Christmas, but as I point out, this is the first year my grandmother is a widow so that's gonna suck.
Cataloochee

Post by Cataloochee »

ArcWolf wrote:World Peace.

*crowd wave*
*fireworks shoot to the sky*
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Maybe I should add to stop being sick. I feel horrible. =P

I hope I get better before the 20th, don't want to get anyone in my family sick.
ArcWolf wrote:World Peace.

*crowd wave*
This is a great wish, if only it could happen.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Why? What is wrong with you?
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

My Christmas List:
1. A Tablet
2. Money
3. Love, I guess
4. More money.

Make it happen Santa.
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
Douglas Collier

Bucky-Roo wrote:1. A Tablet
Done.
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

Thanks Doug. Just what I wanted.
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Oh, right. You totally wanted THAT kind of tablet. Not... not the electronic touchscreen kind. *Hides new iPad I was gonna give you out of embarrassment*

What I would like for Christmas is a brand new, 12 inch Hitachi miter saw from Lowe's so I have a saw that I can not only keep in our garage, but one that's big enough to cut a 2X6 on a 45° angle and a 2X8 on a 90° cut.

... at least, I would ask for that if not for the fact I was forced to go buy it anyway because I needed if for a job a few days ago. (Along with a $40 trim blade because the one that comes with it was a cheap piece of junk) So in place of that, I guess I would like another, more aggressive Diablo blade for it. The one I want runs more like $60 (Or maybe more. I can't remember off of the top of my head), and even though it would probably last 3 or 4 years at the minimum, that's still a lot of money.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Are you a carpenter or something?
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Although I prefer carpentry, I'm more of a general handyman. I can do a little bit of everything and what I don't know, I can generally figure out.

That also means beyond a nice saw, there is about $100,000+ worth of top of the line woodworking tools/equipment I'd LOVE to have, as well as my own workshop to put them in, but those are all for my Christmas lists in the years to come. :P
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Just wishing for all the families out there to share their christmas online or at home. my new PC is nice enough as it is. =)
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Bucky-Roo wrote:Thanks Doug. Just what I wanted.
Oh, then I guess I can keep this tablet of paper? It is shaped like a phone.

EDIT

Yay, just what I wanted. I got to wait an hour and 20 minutes to see Santa. At least this year it is next to a store with free wifi. :D

Nothing like watching Bleach and listening to music while sitting on a floor for so long. =P
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Generally speaking I usually just ask for one "big" thing for Christmas from my parents and then maybe a small list of small, practical items. This year I asked for the Nikon D3200 as I've been wanting a DSLR camera for a while now, and I asked for maybe a rice cooker and a crock pot for my kitchen.

(The camera was given to me early; my parents wanted to have me photograph some of the holiday events going on. Sort of a good thing, as the shutter speed and battery didn't work properly, so we had to exchange it for a new one. =P)
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Add another thing to my Christmas list: my sister to get out of the hospital by Christmas.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

A drawing tablet would be reeeal nice ;)

Also, I'm usually only happy when people around me are happy. So I'm planning to send anonymous Christmas cards to some friends, along with small amounts of money. Also hoping to give cards and hugs to random peeps on the street on the day.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
ArcWolf
Just An Arc

Post by ArcWolf »

Remember when I said "world peace"?
Well scratch that
I want enough money to afford this beauty.
Just an Arc
Deske

Post by Deske »

I want a job so I can buy stuff for my friends for Christmas.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Screw world peace! I want a guitar!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Health. Lost of health. And solution for my very big problem. That is all I ask for myself this Christmas.
Well okay, I'll be a little egoistic, too. I want Bino to appear in comic soon. It's been a year since I've seen him, on October 30th. That's too long and I miss my favorite character.

For all of you guys, I hope you will spend Christmas well. In warmth. And that you will be happy.
I'm a bookworm!