I'm not sure entirely how it will function yet as I still need to figure out the new plugin things, but basically for every post there ought to be a switch that changes it to another language. So! This will not exist without your guys' help, so if you want to help expand the international user base of Housepets, this is what I will need--
- Your email address. I'll start providing blank version of comics to the people who are volunteering for the translation. As these will be official-but-unprofessional translations they don't need to be any larger than web size (they won't be used for print, only the site)
- The comic needs to be saved as a PNG in order to retain transparency alpha. Don't add the title or alt text to the image itself. If you're absolutely unable to retain the transparency alpha, that's fine; just make sure that the image has a flat white background instead with no artifacts.
- The font I use for the comic is Webletterer BB. While it's not required that you use this same font, it will help coherency if you're translating into a language that also uses the Roman alphabet. (or, more likely, the Pro version).
- You can add "Translated by" next to my name at the bottom of the comic
- If you want, provide the translated titles for the comics and possibly the alt text.