Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Alright!" Peter-Rabbit said with a smile, "Let's GO!" He squealed bounding excitedly off.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Peter wait!" Cale took off after Peter, though it barely a fast walk, his foot crippling his speed.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit was already running back, giggling "Oh, Sorry! Where are we going again?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix joined the small group, entranced by the way peter-rabbit ran.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I have no idea, I thought Felix was gonna lead the way."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"What?-who?" Felix snapped out of the trance. "Yeah.. i think we should go this way." Felix pointed in the direction he came from.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Ok! Let's go!" Peter-Rabbit started happily marching off in the direction that Felix was pointing.
Neko

Post by Neko »

How is he always so happy... Cale followed Peter.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote: "Ummmm.... so uh.... I have no idea what I should say right now." Frank felt VERY awkward. "I mean... I guess you smell... clean? I dunno...."
Taku tilted his head for a second. What? uh... ok... He slowly nodded, slightly confused. He was tired so he plopped down on the floor, staring up at Frank.
Jack smiled, standing up, "Well, it looks like you two are starting to get along now." He turned to Matt, "So, I don't think we've been fully introduced. Rikki said we should meet each other though. Ranger Jack Calvin." He held out a hand to shake.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"It's okay, there's plenty of other stuff to eat, right?" Kylie gave Pifer a quick hug before grabbing some berries for herself.
Pifer sighed. "You could say that... Rikki wasn't saying famine lightly." He hoisted himself straight with a grunt and looked around. "Well, I honestly don't know what to do now."

-----------------------

Ian was blushing furiously now, and he turned, walking off. "Whatever! If you're coming with us, now's the time." Terry sighed as the corgi stomped off, moving to follow him. "Alright..." He looked back at Erin. "You comin?" He asked hopefully.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian was blushing furiously now, and he turned, walking off. "Whatever! If you're coming with us, now's the time." Terry sighed as the corgi stomped off, moving to follow him. "Alright..." He looked back at Erin. "You comin?" He asked hopefully.
Erin smiled, "Of course I'm coming!" He said as he followed Terry and Ian. He waved by to Zeke & co., "Maybe we can hang out sometime later! Bye!" He said as he started walking next to Terry, "So you're just visiting? Where do you live?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer sighed. "You could say that... Rikki wasn't saying famine lightly." He hoisted himself straight with a grunt and looked around. "Well, I honestly don't know what to do now."
"What do you normally do everyday?" Kylie popped a few more berries into her mouth.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Hunt for food mostly, but I don't want you to have to work on your first day in the forest." Pifer sighed. "I'm sorry. I must really be boring you."

----------------------------

Terry stayed a few paces behind Ian as they walked to who-knows-where, letting the corgi fume. He nodded when Erin spoke, glancing at the dog. "Yeah, my mom is on a business trip across country, so I'm staying with Ian and his parents for the summer." Terry kicked a pebble as the walked, watching it skid across the sidewalk. "I live in Savannah. It's a big port city in the South. Ian is from there too, but he moved obviously." He sounded a little disheartened as he spoke, but it was too vague to really tell.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"No, not at all." There was a little bit of lie in that statement. Kylie walked back and forth in front of Pifer. "Well, if I'm going to stay here, I think it'd be good to know where this station is. Especially if you get hurt again." She added a joking smile to that last line.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry stayed a few paces behind Ian as they walked to who-knows-where, letting the corgi fume. He nodded when Erin spoke, glancing at the dog. "Yeah, my mom is on a business trip across country, so I'm staying with Ian and his parents for the summer." Terry kicked a pebble as the walked, watching it skid across the sidewalk. "I live in Savannah. It's a big port city in the South. Ian is from there too, but he moved obviously." He sounded a little disheartened as he spoke, but it was too vague to really tell.
Erin felt a little bad that Terry would have to leave at the end of the summer, "Well, we can make the most of the time that you are here." Erin said, attempting to cheer him up, "So what do you like to do for fun?" Erin asked.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer made a thoughtful sound. "We could make a trip by the station if you want, but..." He looked up at Kylie, his gaze serious. "You know they'd want to check on you if we went..."

--------------------

Terry nodded vigorously. "Absolutely!" He thought for a moment. "I guess I like a lot of things. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll play video games like any other pet, and I like to go out and explore. Like now." He turned his emerald gazed on Erin. "How about you?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie stopped pacing and turned to meet Pifer's gaze. "What do you mean, 'check on me?'"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry nodded vigorously. "Absolutely!" He thought for a moment. "I guess I like a lot of things. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll play video games like any other pet, and I like to go out and explore. Like now." He turned his emerald gazed on Erin. "How about you?"
Erin really liked how energetic Terry was, "Well, I do play some video games, but I also like to read and exploring is fun. But I really like to cook! I've even won some awards for it." Erin told Terry.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer guestured to his collar. "Before Melinda gave me this, she had to do all of these weird tests and stuff to make sure I wasn't sick... Then she she had to enter me into her..." He trailed off, realizing he didn't really know waht she had done. He sighed, hugging Kylie. "It's fine, really."

---------------------

Terry stuck out his tongue at the mention of books. "Eh... that's more his thing." He said, pointing to Ian. He glanced at Erin. "You know. There's a forest near here. We could go exploring there sometime!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer guestured to his collar. "Before Melinda gave me this, she had to do all of these weird tests and stuff to make sure I wasn't sick... Then she she had to enter me into her..." He trailed off, realizing he didn't really know waht she had done. He sighed, hugging Kylie. "It's fine, really."

---------------------

Terry stuck out his tongue at the mention of books. "Eh... that's more his thing." He said, pointing to Ian. He glanced at Erin. "You know. There's a forest near here. We could go exploring there sometime!"
Erin wagged his tail, "That sounds like fun, let's go!" He said as he marched off to the forest.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:Joy nodded toward Shep, as to mean "Yes".
She helped him walk down into the basement.
"Thanks dear..." Shep said, kissing her on the forehead. He hobbled clumsilyto the metal cabinet and took out Joy's gear. He passed them to her, and reached for another cabinet on his left. He turned the combination numbers of it's lock and unlocked the door. He then pulled out a Springfield rifle. "This is what you'll be firing today Joy." Shep said, grunting as he pulled a chair nearby to sit."Go on, feel her weight. I'll support you if it's too heavy." Shep said, handing her the rifle with two hands.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:
Rubin wrote:"What on earth happened to you? You smell like popcorn!" He asked, "Wadda mean, Interesting? wait, You got under my house?"
"Yes. I kicked a wall, and it gave way, and slide open. And apparently there is a tomb under your house." Trinket would have added something about being hit by a light energy aligned electric spell, but he was still wary about how much magic Zeke actually knew about... "Uh...are those strangers gone? I'm not good with strangers..." Trinket hesitated. "Unless, you know, they're uh, interesting."
"Strangers? I-" He blushed, "I kinda just left em outside... So whats this about a tong? Tom, Tim, Ted... Tome? Tomb? OH Tomb! I remember now!" He held his hand up in triumph, then his ears drooped. "Accually... I have no clue what your talking about." the hand fell back to his side. "But you do seem to be glowing much more then usual!"
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer guestured to his collar. "Before Melinda gave me this, she had to do all of these weird tests and stuff to make sure I wasn't sick... Then she she had to enter me into her..." He trailed off, realizing he didn't really know waht she had done. He sighed, hugging Kylie. "It's fine, really."
Kylie laughed nervously. "You made it seem like such a big deal."

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer laughed awkwardly. "Ah... Sorry about that." He looked up at the sky, the sun still high. "Er... so do you want to go?"

-----------------------

Terry stopped, staring frantically after Erin. "Wha- I didn't mean now!" He glanced at Ian, who was still walking along. With a shrug, Terry scampered after his new friend, leaving Ian to himself.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"It's not like we've got anything else to do right now. Besides, how bad could it be?" Kylie started walking off in a random direction, knowing it was probably the wrong way.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Ok." Pifer said, smiling at her. "But it's this way." He pointed off into the forest, beckoning to Kylie as he walked off.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry stopped, staring frantically after Erin. "Wha- I didn't mean now!" He glanced at Ian, who was still walking along. With a shrug, Terry scampered after his new friend, leaving Ian to himself.
Erin didn't know that Terry meant sometime later. He heard Terry follow him and he kept walking, "Come on Terry, this place looks interesting." Erin said, cheerfully.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I knew that," she lied as she ran back up to Pifer, grabbing his paw again.

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob took a long sniff and then picked up the kebab. He took a small bite and grinned as the flavor touched his tongue.
"Mmmm so how is it??? Is it good?" Enya asked, munching on the chicken roll.
"It's incredible!"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer laughed, squeezing Kylie's hand as they walked. After several minutes of walking he looked at her. "Melinda's going to want to take you inside." He informed her. "She's gonna use these metal tools to check you, but none of them hurt I promise."

Pifer looked through the trees, seeing the lights of the Ranger's Station in the distance. He started running, still holding Kylie's hand. "Cmon!"

---------------------------

Terry laughed, falling into step beside Erin. "Yeah, I wanted to come out here yesterday, but me n Ian got sidetracked." He cocked his head as they neared the edge of the development. He looked up at the large fence that stood between them and the forest, trying to figure out how to get over. Terry spotted a tree a few yards away that hung over the border. "Hey, we can use that to cross." He said, pointing at the tree.
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Ok! Let's go!" Peter-Rabbit started happily marching off in the direction that Felix was pointing.
Rocky and Felix followed behind Peter, staying at the same pace Cale could walk.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Now you're just trying to scare me, aren't you?" Kylie teased as she was being pulled towards the station.

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
FunkyChickenFace wrote: "Ummmm.... so uh.... I have no idea what I should say right now." Frank felt VERY awkward. "I mean... I guess you smell... clean? I dunno...."
Taku tilted his head for a second. What? uh... ok... He slowly nodded, slightly confused. He was tired so he plopped down on the floor, staring up at Frank.
Jack smiled, standing up, "Well, it looks like you two are starting to get along now." He turned to Matt, "So, I don't think we've been fully introduced. Rikki said we should meet each other though. Ranger Jack Calvin." He held out a hand to shake.
"Matt Holiday, Frank's owner and manager. So... what's life like at the station?"
---
"Soooo.... do you want to play some poker?" asked Frank, taking a deck of cards out of his collar (he also had a flashlight, his wallet, and a box of matches in there) and sitting down across from Taku.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer smiled, pulling Kylie into a quick hug. "You got me." He laughed. "But seriously, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone here is really nice." They reached the station as he spoke, and Pifer lead her around to the front door. He pushed it open, and it made that familiar *ding*.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie stayed behind Pifer. She was... worried, but tried to hide it. "I'm sure they are."

RP Characters
Atari

Post by Atari »

It was Arro's time for the ramblings (as much to Kyra's torture as it was). "Oh, GPS-- Global Positioning System! It's fairly simple, it works by this sending a signal up to satellites, which bounce it back to this device, and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and--" Kyra did a light karate chop/tapping mix of a move on Arro's head, and he stopped for a second before speaking again-- "on until you shut the device off, of course, but it knows where you are, whenever this is on. This device has Kyra and I's collars in the software, but oddly enough, it says Kyra's in the middle of the road in a completely different area of the neighborhood. And it says it's a 'failing unit', but if it was, Kyra would be electrocuted to death right now!" Kyra gave a very surprised look to Arro, and when he looked over, he noticed it, and said, "Well obviously, you must have put it on another collar, or something."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:"Yea, here." Meeka held her pendant up for Jay to see. "Dark some Night and Shining Moon...I learned these words first when I was little, that way I could read and write them. I've had this necklace for as long as I can remember."
"It's so pretty, and it looks really nice on you, Meeka!" said Jay. As they walked along, they passed house after house. "You're right, they really do all look amazing."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry laughed, falling into step beside Erin. "Yeah, I wanted to come out here yesterday, but me n Ian got sidetracked." He cocked his head as they neared the edge of the development. He looked up at the large fence that stood between them and the forest, trying to figure out how to get over. Terry spotted a tree a few yards away that hung over the border. "Hey, we can use that to cross." He said, pointing at the tree.
Erin saw the tree that Terry was pointing to, "Cats are better at climbing, so how about you go first to show me how it's done?" Erin suggested.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote:"Matt Holiday, Frank's owner and manager. So... what's life like at the station?"
"Not really that much to talk about. I live in the back and watch things all day, hang out with Rikki while he's here. What do you mean 'Manager'?" Jack asked.
"Soooo.... do you want to play some poker?" asked Frank, taking a deck of cards out of his collar (he also had a flashlight, his wallet, and a box of matches in there) and sitting down across from Taku.
Taku looked at the strange thing that Frank had pulled out, tilting his head. "Poker"? What's he talking about? He held out a finger and gave Frank a poke, looking at him questioningly. Is that what "poker" is? A poking game?
JOFOXX wrote:Pifer smiled, pulling Kylie into a quick hug. "You got me." He laughed. "But seriously, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone here is really nice." They reached the station as he spoke, and Pifer lead her around to the front door. He pushed it open, and it made that familiar *ding*.
Jack and Taku looked up as the door opened. "Pifer? Hey, what're you doing back here?"

-------- The Development --------
Zander wrote:Rocky and Felix followed behind Peter, staying at the same pace Cale could walk.
Peter-Rabbit slowed, looking back at them, "Um... Where exactly are going? Like I said, I don't live here, I just visit Cale sometimes..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Zander wrote:Rocky and Felix followed behind Peter, staying at the same pace Cale could walk.
Peter-Rabbit slowed, looking back at them, "Um... Where exactly are going? Like I said, I don't live here, I just visit Cale sometimes..."
"I dont really know.. i havent looked around that much. just been to a few of the houses." Felix said, looking ahead to see if there was anything interesting to look at.

-Robert Louis Stevenson