Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure." Kamatari said, sitting next to Orange. He offered her a sand snake. "Here, take this."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange took the snake in paw and waited to see what Kama had to say.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari smiled as the snake wrapped around Orange's arm and dissolved. It then turned into a ball and rolled up her arm and onto her shoulder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange giggled as the sand moved up her arm and rested on her shoulder. She picked up the ball and tossed it into the air to see what it would do.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari smiled as the ball twisted into a vortex then dissolved, spreading sand all over Orange.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange watched as the sand changed shape, but then she had to close her eyes. When the sand stopped pouring, she shook the sand off her face and giggled.
That was so cool! Orange cooed.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks. Anything else you'd like to see?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Rendak wrote: Aethon giggled, wondering if just the pure magical nature of himself caused the singing to make Liesel have visions of the Wizard of Oz! Whatever the reason, he stopped the three in front of his home, unlocking the front door and opening the door, gesturing both to both of them. "After you! You are my respected guests after all."
"Ah, sank you. You are such ein gentlepet." Liesel enters the house ahead of her sister and looks around, pleasantly surprised by the sleek, modern interior belied by the run-down exterior of the house.
"Wow. I vas not expectink ziss..."
"Your owners must be beink rich too to haff ein place like ziss."
"Ja. Vat do zey do for vork?" queries Liesel. "Ziss ees ein very nice house."
Aethon giggled as he closed the door behind the three of them, moving ahead of them and inspecting a vase and some small glass sculpturing on a table. "You weren't expecting this? How flattered I am!" He beamed widely and swished his tail, wiping a small bit of dust off an elegant piece, mumbling to himself. He then furrowed his brow and turned to them "Owners? The only two who live here are me and Rendak! -I- own this house!"

Rendak smiled as he nuzzled against Frosty's side "Oh you silly boy, Aethon is fine on his own! He would be insulted hearing you say that :P"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs are shocked by this revelation but have enough tact not to ask about it. The surprise is evident in their faces though.
"Oh... Okay..."
"Oh... So vhere ees ziss collection zat you vere vantink to show us?"
"Ziss ees very pretty. Vhere vere you gettink eet?" queries Gabriele of the elegant glass sculpture, admiring the utility of a tail at the same time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:The guinea pigs are shocked by this revelation but have enough tact not to ask about it. The surprise is evident in their faces though.
"Oh... Okay..."
"Oh... So vhere ees ziss collection zat you vere vantink to show us?"
"Ziss ees very pretty. Vhere vere you gettink eet?" queries Gabriele of the elegant glass sculpture, admiring the utility of a tail at the same time.
Aethon sat down on the couch in the room, it's cushions being made of a nice, soft fabric. He invited them to sit down with him "Oh let us not be so hasty to get to the pride of my home! I would happy to talk about anything here, and the sculpture? I picked it up from an unknown artist whilst me and huskyboy were vacationing in Europe!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gabriele scrabbles her way up on to the couch which is almost as tall as she is, slipping once or twice and hoping her claws won't damage the soft fabric. Liesel finds it somewhat easier to climb onto the armchair, being slightly taller than her sister.
"Oh, you haff been to Europe? Vere you visitink Deutschland?"
"Are you schpeaking een Deutsch or ozzer er... lange.. langu... lang... er..." Gabriele stumbles over the unfamiliar word as Liesel admires a painting on the wall from her perch on the chair.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Rendak smiled as he nuzzled against Frosty's side "Oh you silly boy, Aethon is fine on his own! He would be insulted hearing you say that :P"
"Again, thank you," Vegas said, tugging Ace. The two wandered off.
"They were nice," Ace said out of earshot. Vegas nodded.
"Come on, I need a new book."
With that, Vegas dragged Ace to the bookstore.
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus teleported to the mall again soon arriving at a bookstore of some kind. Tired some she stopped herself from using more energy. She looked around one before deciding to go ahead and looking at the books
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange shrugged and cuddled up next to Kama.
What else can you do with that sand? Orange asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It depends, what do you want to see?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange suddenly remembered something.
Hey, I need to feed the birds. Would you wait here until I get back? Orange asked.
She quickly got up, kissing Kama on the cheek, and ran out to the back yard.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:Gabriele scrabbles her way up on to the couch which is almost as tall as she is, slipping once or twice and hoping her claws won't damage the soft fabric. Liesel finds it somewhat easier to climb onto the armchair, being slightly taller than her sister.
"Oh, you haff been to Europe? Vere you visitink Deutschland?"
"Are you schpeaking een Deutsch or ozzer er... lange.. langu... lang... er..." Gabriele stumbles over the unfamiliar word as Liesel admires a painting on the wall from her perch on the chair.
Aethon smiles, snapping his fingers and holding out a nice carving of a gondola and a beret.We went to Italy and France actually! These two are just a couple of the things we picked up! Ah what a wonderful time it was! It was both calm and relaxing, but also full of playful misadventures! We do so love the movies and couldn't help but act like we were in one, the cruise was lovely as well!" Aethon held his paws against his chest and closed his eyes as he visualized his and Rendak's time over in the countries.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ziss ees soundink like ein schtory. Vhat kinds of meesadventures haff you hat?"
Gabriele paddles her paws over the edge of the couch, her toes a good foot off the floor. "Vee haff gone near to Italy and France, to die Alpen* to do skiink*. Haff you done zee skiink, Aethon?"

*die Alpen = the Alps
*skiink = skiing
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon taps his chin, swishing his bushy fox tail side-to-side "Oh I just don't know if there is time to tell such things! You two came over here to view my collection after all! But I can tell you I have never gone skiing before! It would be a lovely thing to try I imagine! Were you girls good at it?" Aethon sets the two souvenirs on the table in front of the couch and tries to remember what else he stored from their trip.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vell, vee are Mädchen*. Vee are able to multitask. Vee can leesten to ein schtory und look at zee collection at zee same time."
"Oh, I vas very goot at zee skiink! I vet very, very fast down zee mountain!"
"Ja. You just haff to learn to be doink zat on your paws insteat off your face now."
"Hey, you vere fallink down too!"
"Ja but I vas also schtandink up more zan you. It vass goot for your first time zough. So vhere ees ziss collection, Aethon? I am dyink to see it."

*Mädchen = girls
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon pointed to the kitchen to a stairway going down on the other side "It is in the basement! We have alot of room down there so I decided to have most of our party space and such there! Come on then!~" the fox began to head over to and down the stairs, humming again. He couldn't wait to talk and talk about all of his relics!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs climb off their seats and follow the fox.
"Are you havink ein lot off parties zen, Aethon?"
"I like parties! Zee food und zee frients* und zee pretty costumes und zee music und dancink und games und zee presents!" Gabriele enthuses as she follows.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled as he nuzzled against Frosty's side "Oh you silly boy, Aethon is fine on his own! He would be insulted hearing you say that :P"
Frost's face reddened and he stammered. "N-not like that." The sled dog retorts quickly, "Didn't you want to find him for something?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, sure." Kamatari said. He started to create a sand lion as Orange left.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:The guinea pigs climb off their seats and follow the fox.
"Are you havink ein lot off parties zen, Aethon?"
"I like parties! Zee food und zee frients* und zee pretty costumes und zee music und dancink und games und zee presents!" Gabriele enthuses as she follows.
Aethon chuckles and heads to a large, secure steel door, with which he begins to unlock by entering a code into a keypad and and eye scan "Oh yes I absolutely love parties! I haven't thrown many recently, but I haven't gotten the time to do so, so I can't blame myself quite! They used to be legendary! But that's another story...the door is opening!"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange came back inside of the house and sat next to Kama.
Are you hungry? she asks.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah. I am." Kamatari said as his stomach growled.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange smiles and pats Kama's leg as she stands and goes to the kitchen. Once there, she looked into the fridge to find it stocked by Marcus. She saw the hot dogs and chilli and pulled them out.
Kama, do you want hot dogs or do you want something else? Orange asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah hot dogs are fine." Kamatari said, stretching.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange took the hot dogs out of the refrigerator and set them on the cabinet while she got the other foods like the chili, hot dog buns, and some cheese. Next, she got the cooking pot out and put the hot dogs in as well as the water to let them cook. She turned the heat on and let the hot dogs cook while she got the smaller pot for the chili. Opening the can, she dumps the contents into the pot and lets that cook as well.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari's stomach growled even louder than before as he smelled the delicious food cooking. "That smells amazing!" he told Orange, now very hungry.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange giggles as she walks back to the living room.
We've got a bit to wait, so... is there anything you want to do? Orange asked the ferret.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'd like another hug if that's possible." Kamatari said, smiling and patting on the seat next to him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange quickly jumps back on the couch and snuggles up to Kama, snuggling her cheek against his.
The otter sighed happily before moving her head back, keeping her arms wrapped around Kama.
How was that~?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That was nice." Kamatari said, snuggling against Orange and nuzzling her cheek, neck, and shoulder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rendak wrote: Aethon chuckles and heads to a large, secure steel door, with which he begins to unlock by entering a code into a keypad and and eye scan "Oh yes I absolutely love parties! I haven't thrown many recently, but I haven't gotten the time to do so, so I can't blame myself quite! They used to be legendary! But that's another story...the door is opening!"
"So vhat do you doink to make yourself busy?" Liesel queries as Gabriele stands on tip-paws, craning her neck to try to see into the room first.
"Zese sinks must be valuable for you to haff zose er... eye... sinks und zee number code." she observes. "But I did not sink zat normal people or pets coult buy zose eye sinks." She's not sure of the words in English for "retinal scanner" so she makes do with what she knows.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange blushed and snuggled back into Kama.
Your so cute~ She cooed at him.
She suddenly stopped and went back to the kitchen to stir the chili.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari smiled. "Thank y-" he began to say but was cut off when Orange got up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Rendak wrote: Aethon chuckles and heads to a large, secure steel door, with which he begins to unlock by entering a code into a keypad and and eye scan "Oh yes I absolutely love parties! I haven't thrown many recently, but I haven't gotten the time to do so, so I can't blame myself quite! They used to be legendary! But that's another story...the door is opening!"
"So vhat do you doink to make yourself busy?" Liesel queries as Gabriele stands on tip-paws, craning her neck to try to see into the room first.
"Zese sinks must be valuable for you to haff zose er... eye... sinks und zee number code." she observes. "But I did not sink zat normal people or pets coult buy zose eye sinks." She's not sure of the words in English for "retinal scanner" so she makes do with what she knows.
Aethon smiles and turns to the girls "Oh yes, this collection is extremely valuable, if someone ever tries to steal anything they'd be in a GREAT amount of trouble...and have you not figured out I am no normal fox? I have my own house after all!~ But let us talk more in the gallery!" He chuckles and the door opens, he steps inside, gesturing for the girls to do the same. They can already see some of the special lighting inside the room glistening off of many individual display cases. The room is colored a rich white all around, perhaps alabaster or some form of rare stone. They can see a bit of the bright red carpet from where they stand, it certainly looks spacious in there...
Roarin wrote:Frost's face reddened and he stammered. "N-not like that." The sled dog retorts quickly, "Didn't you want to find him for something?"
The husky shook his head, beginning to walk with the sled dog. "Nah, I was just wondering what he was up to...So, what shall we do?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ja... I suppose you are not normal... Who are you, Aethon? How does a fox get to be zee same as a human?" queries Liesel suddenly as she steps into the room behind Aethon. The guinea pigs are impressed by the plush carpet, the lights and the display cases but they're too short to see what's in them.
"Ziss ees a pretty room. Vhat ees een zee cases?"
"Heh. I sink vee are needink stilts or latters*."

*ladders
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters