Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Wolf

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Wolf »

((For the sake of it, I might as well tell you that the neighbor of my uncle, has a dog that fits the description I used for Frankenstein. I really should try to get a photo. The backstory is also quite similar...))

Frankenstein was silent for several seconds, his smile dropping into a frown as Precious spoke. Frankenstein didn't like remembering the early years of his life. They where often horrible...
His biological mother was a street dog... And he was the last of his brothers... He would live, barely surviving for days on end with only the occasional hamburger stolen from a trashcan. That is not a life he wished to remember... But as time went on, even the worst situation could be turned around. An Animal rescue society found him, and sought to find him a home. For three weeks they where unsuccessful, as many potential families where put off by his appearance. Soon the time had come for him to be put down... But even in the darkest hour, there are moments that define a life.
As he was being carried into the backroom, a civilian spoke up. The lonely soul was in search of a companion, a dog to place a head on in her time of need. Frankenstein would never know why she chose to adopt him... But he would never forget the way she held him for the first time, accepting him with her smile.
That moment defined his life, filling a once empty life with hope. That smile was the farthest back he ever dared remember, for it was the only thing worth remembering...

"It really did cost a fortune..." Frankenstein said, giving a sideways glance. It was horribly obvious that he was lying... "But lets not dwell on the past." Frankenstein said to Precious, rushing to change the subject. "Lets just concentrate on where we're going. So is there a bookstore in this town? We could go there. It'll be fun, I could show you all my favorite books."

((Dear God, I was crying when I wrote Frankenstein's backstory... I really need to add that to his character sheet.))
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: "It really did cost a fortune..." Frankenstein said, giving a sideways glance. It was horribly obvious that he was lying... "But lets not dwell on the past." Frankenstein said to Precious, rushing to change the subject. "Lets just concentrate on where we're going. So is there a bookstore in this town? We could go there. It'll be fun, I could show you all my favorite books."

((Dear God, I was crying when I wrote Frankenstein's backstory... I really need to add that to his character sheet.))

Whats a bookstore? there might be one in the mall..
I need to find a outdoors outfitter, to get climbing gear, an rope.. lots an lots an lots of rope!!.. hee hee hee...
She cackles..

She turns to the rest of the gathered beasts,
Shall be be off? it look as if the hotdog is more interested in playing hide an don't find me, than coming along with us..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Keeshah wrote:
Wolf wrote: "It really did cost a fortune..." Frankenstein said, giving a sideways glance. It was horribly obvious that he was lying... "But lets not dwell on the past." Frankenstein said to Precious, rushing to change the subject. "Lets just concentrate on where we're going. So is there a bookstore in this town? We could go there. It'll be fun, I could show you all my favorite books."
Whats a bookstore? there might be one in the mall..
I need to find a outdoors outfitter, to get climbing gear, an rope.. lots an lots an lots of rope!!.. hee hee hee...
She cackles..

She turns to the rest of the gathered beasts,
Shall be be off? it look as if the hotdog is more interested in playing hide an don't find me, than coming along with us..

Chester chuckled "A bookstore is a place where you get books, obviously. you might even be able to find a self-hel... uh, a Survival book Precious" Chester was smiling with a strained look "I mean it.. uh, since you're climbing, might be out in the wilderness...." he said awkwardly "SO UH, YEAH, lets, uhm, do that. You know if everyone isn't here, a group of us could go ahead and um do what they want first. you know. so we're not a huge gang storming the shop we agree on? I would, uh, be willing to look for whoever is missing, hehehhhhuhh...." He said pointing towards the lobby.

what what? Jolly good time.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"Yeah..." Frankenstein said, scratching his ear. "I'll go to the bookstore. If Precious likes, she can come with me. Have fun finding that Dachshund." Then Frankenstein turned, walking away from the group. As he walked out of the Lobby he stopped, and reentered the building.
"I don't know my way through town..." Frankenstein admitted. "I'm going to need a guide."
Frankenstein Shelley
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Oh man..." Was Nat's immediate reaction to the crowded lobby of the Oasis Towers apratments. There were pets and people everywhere chatting and scurrying around. His father gave that familiar and lovable laugh, his belly shaking. "Not expecting all of the people, Nathaniel? I thought you liked meeting strangers." He walked toward the front desk as he spoke, Nat trailing after him, baggage in tow. "Well, I knew it was a big place, but..." Nathaniel trailed off as his father took a key card from the receptionist with a nod. As the big man turned away, he smiled down at Nat. ""But", what?" He said, walking toward the elevators. "But you didn't expect this large of a populace? This a bustling city, Nathaniel. I told you that." Nat shrugged, following his father into the elevator.

He was quiet for a while as it rose, beeping as they reached each level. Once... twice... Three times. It stopped, and the doors slid open. "This is it." Came his father's booming voice as he stepped out. Nat followed his shoulders slouched. "That was anti-climactic..." Nat grumbled, yanking his bags out of the elevator. His father laughed again. "What's the matter? Not high enough for you?" They walked for a while coming to a stop at one of the thousands of rooms. 315 it read, and Nat's father slipped the card into the lock, clicking it open. "Oh man..." Came the amazed voice again as Nat stared around. "This is awesome!" Just on the other side of teh door was a large living room, a black leather couch and matching loveseat surrounding the large LED TV. A large doorless frame connected the living room to the kitchen, which had state-of-the-art cullinary technology. A hall off of the living room lead to what Nat assumed was his and his father's bedrooms, and a bathroom at the end. "Wow..." He breathed, dropping his stuff. "Pretty amazing, hmm?" But Nat barely heard him. The leopard moved toward the TV, but his father caught his arm. "Nuh-uh. I'll get everything set up in here. How about you go out and see if you can meet any new people?" Nat looked up at his father, a smile spreading across his face. "Good idea!" He said, and rushed out the door.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked towards the door, "Ugh, lets do something!" He started leading Tom towards the door, almost pushing him and they both were soon out. Li looked around and spotted someone standing a few doors away, when he realized what it was his eyes widened. No way! He said as he rushed towards Nat, "Hi, I'm Li!" Li extended his paw.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

furryovrlord wrote:"really? wow, cool! i'm ace by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you, what were you installing just now? it looks pretty high tech" as he intoduced himself he holds out his paw for a shake
[/quote][/quote]Henry shook his hand, My name is Henry. This is a high-tech emergency call box I installed as a response for Cap. If someone's life is in danger, then just push the button and help will be on the way. Just make sure it really is an emergency, I don't want any false alarms.[/quote]

"wow! i bet it was pretty expensive eh? the owners of this place must totally be loaded! hehe, i wonder how good they are at poker.. anyways, why were you installing it? are you some 'kinda' maintenance man, person, pet?" as he is speaking he gets a little confused with how to put it and blushes a little
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap keeps panting heavily, trying to convey the right message to those around him. "Asthma *gasp wheeze* need *pant cough* inhaler! *sputter choke* In hat!"
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap keeps panting heavily, trying to convey the right message to those around him. "Asthma *gasp wheeze* need *pant cough* inhaler! *sputter choke* In hat!"
"Your inhaler is in your hat? Hold on!" Tobias said as he rushed down the stairs to find Cap's hat. Tobias found Cap's hat laying on the ground, and he picked it up an dashed back to Cap, "Here it is!" He said, producing the inhaler and handed it to Cap.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jimmy Jazz wrote: Chester chuckled "A bookstore is a place where you get books, obviously. you might even be able to find a self-hel... uh, a Survival book Precious" Chester was smiling with a strained look "I mean it.. uh, since you're climbing, might be out in the wilderness...." he said awkwardly "SO UH, YEAH, lets, uhm, do that. You know if everyone isn't here, a group of us could go ahead and um do what they want first. you know. so we're not a huge gang storming the shop we agree on? I would, uh, be willing to look for whoever is missing, hehehhhhuhh...." He said pointing towards the lobby.

Well repelling actually.. she grins..
As soon as i can get past the security doors to the roof, i was thinking of repelling down the outside of the towers!! should be quite an adventure!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tobee wrote:Li looked towards the door, "Ugh, lets do something!" He started leading Tom towards the door, almost pushing him and they both were soon out. Li looked around and spotted someone standing a few doors away, when he realized what it was his eyes widened. No way! He said as he rushed towards Nat, "Hi, I'm Li!" Li extended his paw.
Tom was a bit surprised that Li was pushing him, but he went with it. As he went outside Li's room, he saw..."Is that a snow leopard? Really? Wow...a tiger and a snow leopard in one day? He looks adorable! And fluffy. Very fluffy." He walked up to the snow leopard and said to him "And my name is Tom. What's your name?" Tom also extended a paw.
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

"Well, Dominique, I actually think that I am going to go to my apartment and get some sleep. Today has been a long day" Aaltje said to the ferret. "I will definitely go top the garden tomorrow, if you like." With that, Aaltje bowed out and headed to the elevator.

Upon entering his apartment he could see that the moving guys had done their job as ordered. Living room set up properly: sound system hooked up, big screen tv with Pump-it-Up pads set up, windows blacked out, LED lights set to 'seizure', and a very large grandfather clock standing in the corner. He wandered into the kitchen for a bagel, peeked into the master bedroom, everything looked good in there, and entered the smaller bedroom. He clacked across the tatami floor and pulled his futon out of the closet. Aaltje fell asleep within seconds of flopping down.

((blah post is blah. sorry, I'm not feeling inspired at all.))
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat clikced the door shut behind him, looking around. He could see pets walking everywhere, but something caught his eye, making him look. One pet was moving faster than the others, coming toward him. Nat's mouth dropped open when he realized what was running toward him, and he smiled. "Hi! Oh wow..." He said the last part in an excited whisper. "You're a tiger, and-" He looked past Li at the other pet coming toward them, a wolf. "And you're a wolf! So there are other exotic pets here?" He grinned at them in excitement, bouncing a little. "Wow! I-I'm Nathaniel, but you can call me Nat!" Nat extended a hand to the tiger as he spoke, giving the wolf a polite nod.
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic agreed wholeheartedly with Al, sleep sounded really good right about now. Dominic got up then, said goodnight to Coffee, and then got in the elevator. He slept on the elevator ride up to the twentieth floor, and upon reaching said floor was hauled out of the elevator by an out of breath, sweating, and very worried Chevvy. After Chevvy had had his shpeal, the pair of boys went to bed, Dominic rather harder than Chevvy. It should be noted that Chevvy's snoring once woke up an entire convention, who were imeediately under the impression that there was some construction goin on.
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li was just about to hug Nat before he remembered what Tom said. "Should maybe ask first." Li looked down and rubbed the back of his head. "Uhm hehe, t-this might sound weird, b-but could I uhm... have a hug? You look sooo fluffy!" Li blushed slightly when he had asked his question, and almost regretted doing it.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi came over by Tobias and Cap. "And that's why you shouldn't run away from your problems. Now could you please tell me, without running off, what's wrong?...other then you're asthma of course." she asked kindly, giving as much time as needed to stop spluttering.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat clikced the door shut behind him, looking around. He could see pets walking everywhere, but something caught his eye, making him look. One pet was moving faster than the others, coming toward him. Nat's mouth dropped open when he realized what was running toward him, and he smiled. "Hi! Oh wow..." He said the last part in an excited whisper. "You're a tiger, and-" He looked past Li at the other pet coming toward them, a wolf. "And you're a wolf! So there are other exotic pets here?" He grinned at them in excitement, bouncing a little. "Wow! I-I'm Nathaniel, but you can call me Nat!" Nat extended a hand to the tiger as he spoke, giving the wolf a polite nod.
Tom chuckled at Nat. "Hehe, I'm not a wolf...much, anyway. 80% husky, 15% wolf, 5% fox. Strange mix, I know...but yeah, I'm just a tall husky. Don't worry, you're not the first to make the mistake.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Oh..." Nat said quietly, giving Tom a timid smile. "Sorry." He stared at Li curiously when the little tiger spoke, cocking his head. "Erm... A hug?" Nat rubbed his fur, causing it to squish under his paw. "Uhm... yeah, I guess so." He said, tail flicking back and forth lazily as he gave Tom a confused look.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

A smile grew on Li's face as he heard Nat speak. He leapt towards him and hugged him, and nuzzled his chest. "Mhmm... fluffy." Li looked up at Nat and giggled. "Heehee, thanks!."
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

furryovrlord wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:"really? wow, cool! i'm ace by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you, what were you installing just now? it looks pretty high tech" as he intoduced himself he holds out his paw for a shake
[/quote]Henry shook his hand, My name is Henry. This is a high-tech emergency call box I installed as a response for Cap. If someone's life is in danger, then just push the button and help will be on the way. Just make sure it really is an emergency, I don't want any false alarms.[/quote]

"wow! i bet it was pretty expensive eh? the owners of this place must totally be loaded! hehe, i wonder how good they are at poker.. anyways, why were you installing it? are you some 'kinda' maintenance man, person, pet?" as he is speaking he gets a little confused with how to put it and blushes a little[/quote]

Henry zoned out for a moment (Perception: 2). What? Oh, yeah, I'm the maintenance man.Henry said. The reason I installed the device was so the owner wouldn't get sued, which would cost a lot more money than a high-tech safety box, doncha know.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat raised his hands slightly as the little tiger grabbed him. He looked down with an awkward smile into Li's big red eyes. "Ah... thanks!" He relaxed a little, looking around. "Uhmm... so you guys been here long?"
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Deacon's nap was going fairly well. He had successfuly balanced himself on the midway point between simply closing one's eyes, and full REM sleep; letting the body gain back some energy while the brain remained active enough to be alert to potential dangers. However, there were some drawbacks to being aware of the outside world, however.

Like becoming aware that the squirrels in your napping spot were getting agitated by your presence.

Normally, he'd just eat one and bask in the survivor's terror of him, but today he found the idea so blase, so mundane. And in the abscence of a more creative solution to the rodent problem, a very minor alteration of the mundane would have to suffice.

In a burst of motion, the Havan Brown burst from a sleeping position, into a pounce, snagging one of the squirrels that had been so rudely chatting during his nap, and descending down to the ground, rolling as he landed to reduce damage. His captive was small, even by squirrel standards, probably a youngster. "Now listen here, little pest." Deacon told the cowering prey animal as he held it up to give a better view of his own teeth. "I want you to tell your friends, that the next time they ruin my nap, I won't be nearly as nice as I'm about to be." With that, Deacon whirled around, and threw the squirrel at the tree.

The animal smacked the wood roughly, but recovered, and scrambled up to rejoin its family. The pedigree noted with some mild satisfaction that the impact had merely caused fear and momentary pain, nothing permenant.

After all, maiming was reserved for things far worse than a ruined bit of unnecessary slumber.

While Deacon wandered away from the squirrel infested tree, Deacon became aware of an oddity. A stoat, wearing a beret, apparently asleep on a bench. If he remembered correctly, stoats were the feral cousins of the domestic ferret, so either this one was wild, and had snuck its way in; or was an exotic pet of one of the owners. Either way, it had piqued his interest.

Seconds later, Deacon was sitting on the same bench, with his left arm up on the provided armrest, and watched the stoat out of the corner of his eye, while also dedicating an entire ear to tracking its sound, [[Perception: 8]] looking for any clues that the mustelid might be awake.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Henry zoned out for a moment (Perception: 2). What? Oh, yeah, I'm the maintenance man.Henry said. The reason I installed the device was so the owner wouldn't get sued, which would cost a lot more money than a high-tech safety box, doncha know.[/quote]

"wow, that's pretty interesting, hehe, are you alright? you kinda zoned out there for a bit or something.." ace pretended to be a doctor and playfully looked into his ears with one eye as if he were inspecting them then he put on a fake 'doctor' accent "hmm, nothing seems out of the ordinary.. anyways, are you finished with all the maintenance- ey stuff? i've kinda been looking to find somebody to hang out with."
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat raised his hands slightly as the little tiger grabbed him. He looked down with an awkward smile into Li's big red eyes. "Ah... thanks!" He relaxed a little, looking around. "Uhmm... so you guys been here long?"
Tom smiled at Li and Nat. "Hehe Li, you've found a fluffier pet than me. He then turned to Nat. Less than a day. We're all in the same boat in terms of being new to this place."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat's eyebrows raised in surprise. "Really? Well I don't feel so left out then." he looked around, patting the tiger absently. "So... what goes on in here? The apartments I mean."
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote: Well repelling actually.. she grins..
As soon as i can get past the security doors to the roof, i was thinking of repelling down the outside of the towers!! should be quite an adventure!
"Here is an idea for another adventure." Frankenstein said. "It would be a real adventure if you helped me find my way through town. I really need a guide."

((ARGH! SHORT POST!))
Frankenstein Shelley
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li let go of Nat, purring slightly. "Uh, not much. Just a pool at the 2nd floor and a garden. Oh and some restaurants." Li yawned.
Alex

Post by Alex »

After lying in the bed for a while, Glenn got up and walked out of the apartment, wondering if Tom is still home. The husky should be there. It was getting late, but there was still time to hang out with him. As the elevator arrived on the 3rd floor, Glenn saw Tom standing there, but he didn't notice Li and Nat. Without hesitating, he glomped him, and kissed his cheek.
Tom! I was just getting bored in my apartment and...
Then his eye caught Li and... a leopard. An unfamiliar one! Sure there were lots of exotic animals here, and that wasn't a problem. The problem was how the dalmatian just glomped Tom. He let go of him, and backed away a little, while blushing.
And... I was just going to shop. You know... shoes and stuff.
He said that in a female voice, hoping that the leopard will think of him being a girl, and not.... that. Girls buy shoes all the time, right?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked at Glenn who had just glomped and kissed Tom. He laughed when Glenn spoke, and sighed. "Hello Wendy, do you even need shoes?" Li chuckled, putting pronunciation(?) on his new name.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

mom is this the place oasis towers 'yes honey lets see ... its floor 14 ... here is the door'

it was a three room apartment with two bedrooms the first thing they saw was a little bonsai tree and it said:to out vets in the gulf war:the kichen was to the left and the living room to the right snd there was a 50 inch tv as andy looked in his bedroom white camo bed with a night stand and a lamp was there as he look out on the window balcony he saidmeh its ok

'andy heres 20 buck go get something to eat'
ok momhe walk down the stairs for and looked for some food ....*sigh*.....
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion had dozed off as he lay on the bench, and now slowly woke back up. Yawning, he became aware of another pet sitting on the end of the bench. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he sat up. "Um... Hello."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap quickly grabbed his aviator's cap and reaches into a pocket inside pulling out an inhaler. He inhales it deeply, still breathing heavily after he takes it but no longer wheezing terribly. "T-thank you... er... I should go." He quickly tried to stand up, but tripped and fell with his knees to the stair. He doesn't shout but instead stays very calm. "Ow."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias helped Cap up, "Don't overexert yourself, buddy. We don't want you to have another asthma attack!" Tobias said, laughing a little.
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Deacon turned to look at the smaller animal as it roused itself from sleep. The Havana Brown rotated his ears forward, no longer needing to listen for the stoat's awakening; and gave smile. He'd found early on in his show-life that he had difficulty making his smiles not appear 'creepy' when he showed teeth, and thus refrained from it.

"Good afternoon, terribly sorry if I woke you." Deacon kept his tone even, but not quite monotone. "I am Deacon, pleasure to meet you. And you are?" Deacon hadn't associated much with ferrets, and thus did not know if it was socially acceptable in their culture to shake hands, but he offered anyway.

[[OOC:First social interaction, wootz! Prolly didn't do to good.]]

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

as he walks he notice two pet not knowing there names he thinks hmm maybe i should.. nah but he could no stop staring as he/she help the other one up hes never known help only war
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat smiled at Li. "Oh that sounds cool. I love to swim!" He cocked his head when the new dog showed up, kissing Tom. Nat's eyes widened in realization. "Oooh! You guys like males too!" He smiled at the dalmation. "Wendy? Weird name for a guy, though I guess Nat sounds kinda feminine as well. That's my name by the way. Nat."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom laughed at Nat, before turning to Glenn and hugging him back, kissing him lightly on his own cheek. "Silly Glenn, there's no need to make up fake names. I told you that you weren't the only dog here who liked other males." He then turned back to Nat. "Nat, this is Glenn. We're together.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn tried to back away as Nat realized his gender, while blushing deeply, but then Tom hugged him, and prevented him to go anywhere.
Wendy? Weird name for a guy, though I guess Nat sounds kinda feminine as well. That's my name by the way. Nat.
N-nice to meet you, Nat.... - said Glenn. He talked in his normal voice instead the high-pitched, female version he used earlier. A very deep blush could be seen on his face.
Silly Glenn, there's no need to make up fake names. I told you that you weren't the only dog here who liked other males. Nat, this is Glenn. We're together.
Upon hearing this, Glenn closed his eyes and grit his teeth. He was on the verge of tears, but it was hard to notice. (Per has to be higher than his cha)
No, don't say that!
Just like back in his apartment, it was useless to try and hide it anymore. Tom said it himself, and it was obvious, with the fact that the two are hugging each other and that they kissed each other earlier.
I come here to hide it, and now four pets know!
With his eyes still closed, Glenn hugged Tom even harder, to comfort himself. It was too late to back off anyway, so this was the best solution.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li leaned over to Nat, "Uh yeah, don't tell anyone. EVER." Li whispered in his ear. Li looked over at Glenn and Tom, "Glenn, really, we won't tell ANYONE. But if you want to hide it, you might want to uh, hehe, consider the glomp N' kiss in public, eh?" Li chuckled slightly at his own comment.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

bollythewolf wrote:"Nat, this is Glenn. We're together.
"Nice to meet you Glenn." Nat said kindly, holding a hand out to him as he glanced at Tom as well. "I'm happy for you both."
Tobee wrote:"Uh yeah, don't tell anyone. EVER."
'Oh, ok. I understand." He smiled at Glenn. "Your secret's safe with me."