(Closed) Uncertainty and Voter's Decisions

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

ZeroTheFated

(Closed) Uncertainty and Voter's Decisions

Post by ZeroTheFated »

I have a few fanfictions that have crossed my mind but I've been feeling a little skeptical about putting those fics on this forum. The problem is that I tend to go very deep into my writing which in result makes the story a little dark. When I say a "little" I meant a lot. I have and still continuing a fic that goes by the name of "Never Turn Back" which you can find on Fanfiction.net, which originally have been posted on this forum. But due to its dark nature and after a few cuts to the story later I decided to just scrap it from here and place it where the story can be uncut and the way I originally intended.

When I say uncut, don't get me wrong, it wasn't any R-rated scenes or anything like that, just the fact that some of the detail of one scene that involved a little more blood than needed to be. (I admit that I kind of went over board with that.)

Thanks to Copper I figured that this forum was more light hearted then I originally thought. With some dark themes that were thrown into some of the amazing fics that I've read this past week or so, those themes were never really dove into like I've had with "Never Turn Back".

But I'm passed that now and wanted to try once again on a fanfiction...but even now I'm a little hesitant, not because of the dark theme (cause they are none in the list I am about to provide below..all accept one but that's only if you see it in that way) but because of the simple fact that they're all crossovers. Yes I've read "Babylon Guardians" written by the one and only talented writer that this author is, JageshemashFTW and it was somehow fitting in this forum but I have no idea if these fics that have crossed my mind are fitting.

Anyway I'm talking way too much and here's the list:

This one have been on my mind for sometime now.

Pretty Guardians Sailor Pets

For those who doesn't know Pretty Guardian is the Japanese name for the Sailor Moon series. Meaning that this fic would be a crossover with Sailor Moon and of course Housepets. It will star Sasha, clumsy, and an all over the place personality that she has fits the roll perfectly as Usagi. I have also decided characters for all the other Sailor scouts but I also want to hear your opinions and what you fantastic people come up with.

As you know already Sasha will star as Sailor Moon
Tarot - Sailor Mercury
Grape - Sailor Mars
Bailey - Sailor Jupiter
Sabrina - Sailor Venus
Bino - (As silly as it may seem) Tuxedo Mask
(If you don't understand that last one I will explain since it has something to do with Tuxedo Mask)

For my next fic, which just hit me this morning as I woke up:

Housepets Chronicles

Being a big fan of the Xeno series of video games and currently following Chuggaconroy's (from Youtube) journey through the story of Xenoblade Chronicles, the thought had hit me like a freight train like I said before. I haven't seen many crossovers of this series mixed with others and I love just putting characters into different settings to see what I can create using two totally different universes and mixing them into one. I tend not to let characters of one series meet with the characters of another because I don't see myself writing that style. It just doesn't fit me I guess.

But anyway..since it was only this morning that I had this idea not much have developed but only having Peanut the main character.

The next fic is the last for now but this is the one that people might have difficult in seeing this a light hearted story and I can understand that. Even though that last one might tug some nerves but nothing like this.
I didn't come up with an a title for this yet but:

Housepets! -x- Shadow of the Colossus

If anyone knows the story of the epic tale of Shadow the Colossus I'd say to you that you didn't have to look that much into it. It's a small tale of a young traveler seeking to revive his fallen lover but by doing so he was tasked to defeat 16 giant Colossi. I wont reveal any other information because I would want you all to choose whether or not would you like to see this fic, and if you do, who would you like to choose to portray the main character, Wander from Shadow of the Colossus.

If you choose the third option (The SOFC Fic) I would like you all to submit your answers in a form of shippings. For example; Grapenut...Bino/Sahsa...Grapwell...etc

So in conclusion, I will like for you all to choose which of the three you would like to see and once I calculated the results I'll begin working on the winning fic immediately.

Thank you all for your time and sorry this was so long.
Last edited by ZeroTheFated on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
I Am Your Eternal Friend!
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Uncertainty and Decisions

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Vote for the Sailor Moon fan fiction idea please. I would really like to see how that would turn out very much.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

I vote all of them :D
Well, I don't really know any of those 3, so I'm interested in whatever comes ;)
Karl

Post by Karl »

I vote for Bino as Tuxedo Mask.
I'm a bookworm!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I vote for shadows of colossus with fox as the main character, namely because fox is awesome.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Gren

Re: (Voters Welcomed) Uncertainty and Decisions

Post by Gren »

I vote for shadow of the colossus too, but with Bino as the main character. He does not get enough love.
ImageImage
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Since school for me has already started I am making a deadline for this vote could end and the winning fic can be worked on. The deadline is on Saturday since I love to spend my Sundays either writing or drawing.

The poll so far:

Pretty Guardian Sailor Pets - 3 vote(s)
Housepets Guardians - 1 vote(s)
Housepets -x- Shadow of the Colossus - 4 vote(s)

If you would like to see one of those three fics keep voting and for those who already voted thanks! 8-)
Last edited by ZeroTheFated on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

I vote for Shadow as well. Bino being the main character of course. I agree, I would like to see more of him.
ZeroTheFated

Re: (Closed) Uncertainty and Voter's Decisions

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Since the results are in I would liek to take this time to thank all of you who've participated in vote. So for the people who've voted here's a little something for you. Coming in third it's:
Attachments
3rd Place Housespets Cronicles(1).jpg
3rd Place Housespets Cronicles(1).jpg (150.67 KiB) Viewed 8299 times
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

You guys voted and I promised I delivered. So here it is the winner of the vote:

https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 62&start=0

Hope you guys enjoy it.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Despite it not being what I voted for, I think I will enjoy it.
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Despite it not being what I voted for, I think I will enjoy it.
I hope so. :)
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When will we get the next update?
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:When will we get the next update?
Very soon since I just updated another project that isn't on this site.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well either way, I can't wait for the next installment!