HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Suddenly, activated by the screen of the tablet rubbing on Belisarius' hip at it dangles from the strap on the wolf's arm, a loud rock version of Vivaldi's "Spring" cuts through the conversation.
Frances nearly drops her tray in shock at the rude interruption and Scotty, as surprised as Frances, bursts out laughing at the randomness of the music which Belisarius' backside had chosen.
Val and Bel, just jumped out of their furs! The rest of the pack almost went in 'alert' mode.
Valiant's finger went to the tablet and turned the music off. "Well, guess this means that cuddles will have to wait. Heh." He unstrapped the tablet from Belisarius and gave it back to Scotty. "Guess this is still yours, kiddo." Then he sniffed at the air. "Who cooked? Smells delicious."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Benjamin tapped his fingers together and looked away for a moment.

"Yes, that's why I had PLANNED to build a channel between the two lakes," he said sheepishly. Mitch tilted his head.

"Channels? That would be SO cool!" He said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Benjamin tapped his fingers together and looked away for a moment.
"Yes, that's why I had PLANNED to build a channel between the two lakes," he said sheepishly. Mitch tilted his head.
"Channels? That would be SO cool!" He said.
Mitch (The Fireman) nodded. "Oh. Good! In this case, all we need is to drain the artificial lake and pump in fresh water. After that, it will be up to you guys to complete the work, if that's okay with you."
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Ruby had just finished unpacking. The new house was nice, and the forest was pretty. That wasn't why she was nervous. What she was nervous about was the idea of meeting new people. She walked to the door, book in hand, with the plan to read for awhile on the porch. She sat down and opened the book, when she noticed something. There didn't seem to be anyone outside.
"Where is everyone?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Good Morning, or whatever it is you call the middle part of the day," an elderly voice of a panda said behind Ruby.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That'd be fantastic! Then we can get started right away! And we could have it finished before the fall lanterns. THAT way we could have a bit long and OW!" Benjamin said. The ow coming from a spoon to the head from Nora's hand. Benjamin, seeing whom his assailant was, looked horrified. Then quickly shut up and put his paws over his muzzle.

"Honestly dear, I told you you should have got a chair. We are terribly sorry we have kept you this long. Is there anything else IMPORTANT (and she stressed the word important) you need to tell us today?" Nora said. Mitch had to put his hands over his mouth and pretend to cough to prevent himself from laughing.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty wrestles his mirth under control and accepts the tablet back.
"Thanks." he types.
"Cinzia and I cooked." Frances answers Valiant, "Although Scotty struggles to believe it and I can't blame him, knowing my track record. Is there any pasta left in the kitchen for Val, Cinzia?"
"Are the pandas okay?" Scotty queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:""That'd be fantastic! Then we can get started right away! And we could have it finished before the fall lanterns. THAT way we could have a bit long and OW!" Benjamin said. The ow coming from a spoon to the head from Nora's hand. Benjamin, seeing whom his assailant was, looked horrified. Then quickly shut up and put his paws over his muzzle.
"Honestly dear, I told you you should have got a chair. We are terribly sorry we have kept you this long. Is there anything else IMPORTANT (and she stressed the word important) you need to tell us today?" Nora said. Mitch had to put his hands over his mouth and pretend to cough to prevent himself from laughing.
Mitch (the fireman) shrugged. There won't be anything else, Madame. Come three hours, tops, and the sanitary/food relief will be here. Now, if you'll excuse me..." he saluted the royal family and put his cap on
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty wrestles his mirth under control and accepts the tablet back.
"Thanks." he types.
"Cinzia and I cooked." Frances answers Valiant, "Although Scotty struggles to believe it and I can't blame him, knowing my track record. Is there any pasta left in the kitchen for Val, Cinzia?"
"Are the pandas okay?" Scotty queries.
"Afraid it was all eaten, dear. A further proof, if you needed it, that you did a nice job. I'll cook something for him and Rikki when she's back. All these years, and they never missed a meal together."
"Yes, they're all ok," Valiant told Scotty. "Their food stocks and water reservoir were contaminated, though, but in a few hours they will receive help from our own strategic stocks. I guess Rikki will stay there to coordinate the efforts--*yowlp* What are you doing, you big lump of--" that came when Belisarius lifted him up and put him over his shoulder like a rag doll.
"And to leave us some time alone," the big wolf said, walking to the stairs, wagging his tail and grinning slyly. "Honestly, if I have to wait *one* more hour, I'll start howling myself crazy."
"Lemmego, you monster!" Valiant said with obvious fake indignation. "I have duties to attend, things to do and..." the rest was lost when the couple disappeared behind the wolfdog's door.
"Reminds me when you courted me," Amadora said to Cesar. Then, to Frances, "Since you seem to be part of this pack's life as well, we would like to explore your premises as well."
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Ruby turned to the voice. Talking to new people was not fun. Finally, she managed to say something "Uh... Hi?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Of course my dear. Oh one more tiny thing. I and the family would be VERY pleased if you were to join us for dinner some time soon," Nora said with a smile. Mitch simply nodded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello to you too! The name's Antario, panda village shaman and school teacher," Antario said kindly, "I hadn't recognized you. Are you new here?"
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

"Oh... Um... Yes, I'm new here" she responded. "I'm Ruby... Wait... Panda villege?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Of course my dear. Oh one more tiny thing. I and the family would be VERY pleased if you were to join us for dinner some time soon," Nora said with a smile. Mitch simply nodded.
Mitch (The Fireman) smiled and bowed. "I will be very honored. Thank you. Sir. Ma'm. Prince. Rikki." he turned and left
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni continued to stare at the sheets, deep in thought. She groan as she sat down on the ground in front of the bed.
Ugh! Why do I care so much about you when you threatened to kick me out?! she shouted in frustration.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"But I wanted to mumble mumble mumble," Benjamin said.

"FIELDS!" Nora shouted.

"But!" Benjamin said.

"FIELDS NOW!" Nora shouted again, threatening the spoon again. Benjamin cowered.

"Yes dear," he said, heading left, then leaving the palace with a hoe and a hat. Nora shook her head. She thumbed in his direction.

"MEN!" She said to Rikki. Mitch didn't dare say a word.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

MrNeonShot wrote:Winni continued to stare at the sheets, deep in thought. She groan as she sat down on the ground in front of the bed.
Ugh! Why do I care so much about you when you threatened to kick me out?! she shouted in frustration.
Star jumped at the sudden shout and got tangled in the curtains, but stands as still as possible, wondering if her personal problems are more important than the game. He finally decides that it is, but he couldn't move as the curtains were too tight. Glaring at the semi translucent curtains, he groaned.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Winni continued to stare at the sheets, deep in thought. She groan as she sat down on the ground in front of the bed.
Star jumped at the sudden shout and got tangled in the curtains, but stands as still as possible, wondering if her personal problems are more important than the game. He finally decides that it is, but he couldn't move as the curtains were too tight. Glaring at the semi translucent curtains, he groaned.
Winni heard the fumble in the curtains and saw the cat tied up. She stood and helped untangle him from the curtain.
Sorry, Star. I didn't mean to scare you. She said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

MrNeonShot wrote:Winni heard the fumble in the curtains and saw the cat tied up. She stood and helped untangle him from the curtain.

"It's fine." He said as the last bit of curtain was removed. "But, i-if you don't mind me asking... what was the shouting about, exactly?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Winni heard the fumble in the curtains and saw the cat tied up. She stood and helped untangle him from the curtain.

"It's fine." He said as the last bit of curtain was removed. "But, i-if you don't mind me asking... what was the shouting about, exactly?"
Jess just couldn't help herself. hearing a troubled friend, she just had to leave her hiding place in the closet. "Sounds like you need someone to talk to," She said sympathetically.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Uh, yeah... Winni said. I'm a little upset about a certain someone in the village. She began. But despite my disliking for him, I'm still very worried about him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, your village is relatively small. It's like a big family," Jess said. "It's only natural to worry about family, even if you aren't on the best of terms."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

It was then that Ruby relized she had dropped her book.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Before Scotty has time to reply again the dog and the wolf have already disappeared upstairs. Unsure what to say next, he looks calmly around the room, observing.

This request takes Frances by surprise and she hesitates a few moments before replying.
"Er... Sure, I guess... I don't see why you can't. We're still unpacking though so there's not a lot to see yet but you're welcome to look. When did you want to come over?"

--------------------
Still hunching next to Wiggins, Chris finds her nose in the dust again, and... it's starting to tickle!
Oh no... She struggles desperately to hold still and prevent the inevitable. She can only hope that Wiggins, already caught by Blay, will provide a distraction before it's too late.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Before Scotty has time to reply again the dog and the wolf have already disappeared upstairs. Unsure what to say next, he looks calmly around the room, observing.
This request takes Frances by surprise and she hesitates a few moments before replying.
"Er... Sure, I guess... I don't see why you can't. We're still unpacking though so there's not a lot to see yet but you're welcome to look. When did you want to come over?"
"At any time of your choice," Cesar answered. "It is your territory, and we will respect your will."
"And we'll do better than that," Constantine offered. "We will help you unpacking, to settle down, if you want to."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins stands up and points up the stairs.
THERE HE GOES! he shouts.

Winni nods.
Then I guess I should go check on my brother. I'll see you guys later. Hide before Wiggins finds you!
She then stands and walks downstairs.
Hey guys, I need to go check on the village. I'll see you later!
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Ruby picked up her book. As she dusted off the book, she decided to ask Antario something.
Do you know where everyone is?
Last edited by muppetgeek on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MrNeonShot wrote:Winni nods.
Then I guess I should go check on my brother. I'll see you guys later. Hide before Wiggins finds you!
She then stands and walks downstairs.
"Good luck, hope he's well," Jess said before getting back into the closet.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay's head turned to the stairs, and he darted up to the second floor, completely not hearing the sneeze from behind the couch that soon followed. He looked around the hallway, looking for anything suggesting recent activity.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni stepped out of the room and found herself in front of Blay.
Hey Blay, I'm going to have to head back to the village. I'll see you guys later. Winni said.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Oh." Blay said in slight shock. "Okay, better hurry then, safe trip and godspeed. Hope I see you again sometime." Blay said with a smile and wave of goodbye. "Oh, just a second. Did you find anyone in there?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You'll just have to see for yourself~ Winni replied with a smile.
She then walked downstairs and patted Wiggins' shoulder.
Good luck with the village! Wiggins said.
She then exited the house.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Upon hearing the conversation from down the hall, Star straightened out the curtains as much as possible and hid behind them once more. They have hid him well, he hoped they would continue to do so.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, if anywhere they would be at the fairgrounds where we sent them to evacuate to. Other than that after there I've no idea," Antario said, "Still, it shouldn't be too hard. Just find the fairgrounds then pick up their scents and follow that to them."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris takes the opportunity to sneeze and then buries her nose in a tissue from her bag to try to block any further sneezing or sniffing. She sends a quick thumbs up to Wiggins and then huddles behind the couch again.

--------------------
"Well, thank you. I appreciate the offer... Er... I'm an author so I have no real schedule so I guess you can come over whenever is convenient for you." Scotty giggles and taps on his tablet.
"Just make sure it's after midday or she'll still be in her PJs."
"Scooottyyy!" Frances blushes furiously. "Really?" The cat shrugs apologetically.
"Sorry. I just thought you'd rather them not see you in your PJs."
"Heh. He's right. As always. I do tend to sleep in a lot."
"And hey, at least I didn't tell them what's, or rather, who's on them."
"Ye- Don't you ever mention that! Just think of all the things I could tell them about you!" Frances admonishes jokingly, wagging her finger at the cat who giggles again and pokes his tongue out at her cheekily. Unable to stay angry at her closest friend, Frances also giggles and ruffles the feline's headfur.
"Some day I'm going to get you back for all the times you've embarrassed me so badly that you'll turn so red you'll glow right through your fur and never stop glowing!"
"You wouldn't dare!" Scotty types, grinning. Frances laughs and throws an arm around his shoulders, giving him an affectionate squeeze.
"Heh. You're right. I love you too much for that."
"Plus you know I could return the favour."
"That too!" Frances laughs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, thank you. I appreciate the offer... Er... I'm an author so I have no real schedule so I guess you can come over whenever is convenient for you." Scotty giggles and taps on his tablet.
"Just make sure it's after midday or she'll still be in her jimjams."
"Scooottyyy!" Frances blushes furiously. "Really?" The cat shrugs apologetically.
"Sorry. I just thought you'd rather them not see you in your jimjams."
"Heh. He's right. As always. I do tend to sleep in a lot."
"And hey, at least I didn't tell them what's, or rather, who's on them."
"Ye- Don't you ever mention that! Just think of all the things I could tell them about you!" Frances admonishes jokingly, wagging her finger at the cat who giggles again and pokes his tongue out at her cheekily. Unable to stay angry at her closest friend, Frances also giggles and ruffles the feline's headfur.
"Some day I'm going to get you back for all the times you've embarrassed me so badly that you'll turn so red you'll glow right through your fur and never stop glowing!"
"You wouldn't dare!" Scotty types, grinning. Frances laughs and throws an arm around his shoulders, giving him an affectionate squeeze.
"Heh. You're right. I love you too much for that."
"Plus you know I could return the favour."
"That too!" Frances laughs.
"In this case, we'll take advantage of the occasion to get to know you better. And no butt sniffing, promise," Constatine said, with a solemn paw over his chest. Then, to Scotty, "If it makes you feel better, we know some things you'd *love* to hear about our Belisarius. since he was a cub, he collected an encyclopedia worth of embarrassing moment."
"I HEARD THAT!" came from the door at the upper floor.
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

" Evacuation? Fairgrounds?" Ruby asked as she tried to relocate her place in her book.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Antario nodded.

"We had the pets in the village for today for a bit and were going to take them out to the woods to train our soldiers in escorting. Then an accident in our apothecary's lab caused a gas cloud to roll towards our village," Antario said, "We had to escort them out through underground tunnels. The fairgrounds are just north."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni walks outside and begins walking down the street.
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

"Gas cloud?!" Ruby said, dropping her book again
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you. I'd like that. I've never really talked with wolves before. I promise not to sniff your butt either!" Frances says with feeling.
"Heh, thanks but I'll pass. I don't want to invade Belisarius' privacy."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you. I'd like that. I've never really talked with wolves before. I promise not to sniff your butt either!" Frances says with feeling.
"Heh, thanks but I'll pass. I don't want to invade Belisarius' privacy."
William put his hat back on. "Ok. Elio, Cinzia: Will you be temporarily accept our numerous guests for the night, or shall i relocate them to the shelter while Grandstaffe Village is being decontaminated?"
Elio shook his head. "They're part of our family now, so they stay if they want to. Thank you, agente. Amadora? Cesar?"
Cesar just bowed slightly his head. "We are honored of your offer for den and gladly accept it."
William shrugged. "I guess this is it then. Ok, guys. I will have the papers ready for later tonight, and when I come back i'll be accompanied by a couple of veterinarians to administer you the mandatory shots, perform a first check up and the stuff. Please make sure not to leave the premises."
Not all wolves looked happy, but all of them nodded.
William offered his hand to Frances. "Been a pleasure. And i can't wait to eat something cooked by you."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Val, would you mind posting for Rikki?

ic:

Antario nodded.

"Yep. Chemicals were improperly disposed of and went up in a poof!" He said.