HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by MrNeonShot »

Does she wear a collar, and what tag does she have? Some pets have custom tags, thats why it needs to be specified.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Yes... as for her tag... I was thinking of a star
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Awesome! Just add the star tag to her appearance in her ref sheet, then your good to go! (approved!)

We'll have your characters sent to Wiggin's house for another round of hide and seek. Afterwards, we could have some of the characters split off and meet up with Bel, Val, and Scotty somewhere.

Hey, Hunter and Val. How soon can we get Mitch and Riki to interact with everyone else?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Okay!

So... what do I do now?
valerio

Post by valerio »

MrNeonShot wrote:Awesome! Just add the star tag to her appearance in her ref sheet, then your good to go! (approved!)

We'll have your characters sent to Wiggin's house for another round of hide and seek. Afterwards, we could have some of the characters split off and meet up with Bel, Val, and Scotty somewhere.

Hey, Hunter and Val. How soon can we get Mitch and Riki to interact with everyone else?
Rikki is staying with Mitch, so as soon as his relatives gives him permission to leave for Sunset, she'll leave too
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Do you think you can add any more description to her appearance, backstory, and personality, muppetgeek?
Like is she tall, short, fat, thin, stripy, plain-furred, muscular, wiry, etc. Why did she/her owners come to Sunset Plateau? What do they do for a living? What does/doesn't she like doing? What are her pet peeves? The more information you can give about her the better because the more you know about her the easier it will be for you to play her in a consistent manner and to know how she'll react in certain situations. Plus more detail make sit easier for us as readers to visualise her. I'd advise you to have a look at some other character sheets to see how other people do it. ;)

Of course, as I'm not GM I can't actually make you add those things in but they are things to think about with any character you make and I have found in my time here that it's those who put that extra bit of detail into their characters that tend to do best and stick around for the longest.

But anyway, as Neon has approved you, welcome to the game!
muppetgeek wrote:Okay!

So... what do I do now?
Well, make a post in the IC. Have your character walk up to another character and say hi! I think there's no one on the street at the moment but they could go walking in the woods and stumble upon the panda village.
Alternatively you could make a post about arriving and unpacking and wait for some other pets to go outside.
It's also a good idea to read the last couple of pages in the IC thread to get an idea of what's happening in the story.

Good luck, have fun and don't be afraid to ask if you ever have any questions!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Thanks!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I was thinking that while you were playing you could figure out who she wants, but I guess adding more detail to your character is the best thing. If you haven't already, please do as Roo suggested.

Wiggins lives on a fairly large property next to some other fairly large properties. Your character could be his new neighbor and decides to go visit him.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Welcome to Sunset Muppet, I hope you enjoy your stay!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well technically that'd be whenever there's an opportunity to interact with everyone else. They also don't know where everyone else went though so it'd be hard to interact when you don't know where someone is. Hopefully soon though. I'm also having a panda welcome the new arrival so there's that as well.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll have Winni's conscious get the better of her to go check on Mitch.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

You might take some care in doing that. A person can't JUST walk into the royal palace. As far as her intelligence concerning the bear, she can tell any guard or officer who will then analyze the information and decide what sort of action to take.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

She told one of the ward's, but she still is worried.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Huh. Okay. Must've missed or forgot that.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

MrNeonShot wrote:Okay, besides myself, Val, and Hunter, who all is here still?
I'm here! Sorry, I was at KuroNekoCon for the past two days. It was kinda last minute, or else I'd have said something. (Twas my first Con, though! Was fun!)
I'm not really sure what to do, though. I'm hiding in a room by myself.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

weird, there's a con near me just called Nekocon =P
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I've no idea if there're any cons near me. I don't think there are... I've never seen any fursuiters in the area at least...

We need Superstar to post again for Blay to keep the hide-and-seek game moving.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:I've no idea if there're any cons near me. I don't think there are... I've never seen any fursuiters in the area at least...
Heh, despite the cat name, it was actually an Anime convention. So it was less fursuits and more cosplay. (Though, I totally saw someone with a Typhlosion costume that made me super jealous.)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Pecan wrote:Heh, despite the cat name, it was actually an Anime convention.
so's the cat one near me
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rules And Guidelines For Panda Side Characters: Edition 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If in Military, obey all orders.
2. Respect the Royal Family.
3. Obey all tribal laws.

Daily Lifestyle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These pandas are tribal and live in a tightly knit family village. Daily life centers around the village and family, and trying to survive. For meals, pandas will often fish, gather, hunt, or farm. They are omnivores, so they will eat anything they can get. After waking up, a panda will usually clean itself in the village bathhouse, or the nearest water source. They usually then check the meat house, or the civilian center basements for food. Eggs and fish are a common breakfast. As is smoked deer or whatever meat the hunters are able to provide. There are rice farms on the eastern side of the village so that is an option as well.
After waking, the pandas usually go about their assigned tasks. But not before, if they are believers, starting a small incense lamp burner by a window to honor the ancestors. There are builders, food gatherers, gardeners, cloth makers, and other sorts of work to do in the village. Usually a panda always has an occupation. Even if it's just keeping watch on occasion. Pandas have many enemies so they are on constant watch. Including for their greatest threat, The Organization. Which was responsible for the enslavement and destruction of the panda village when it was in the Himalays. Despite this, the pandas are mostly friendly and easy to get along with.
The late afternoon is when a panda is the least active. And many take a nap if they are not on watch or patrol. Panda cubs are sent to the village shaman for instruction until they are three or four. In the evening, after working all day, the pandas will usually bathe again. Then collect food and have a main family meal. They swap stories for the day, play games of cards, dice, or even read. Pandas generally have a variety of analogue hobbies including knitting, weaving, writing, poetry, and other crafts. As the sun sets, a village horn is blown from the prayer tower. And the pandas that follow the ancestry belief put out their incense burners. The pandas can be active during the night, but most generally fall asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ancestry Religion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creation Story:

Mon created the first three giant red pandas, Shu, Kru, Tuk. The brothers fought with one another to see who was the greatest. Shu built the mountains. Kru spit out the oceans into existence. And Tuk was very naughty. He went down to the center of the earth and took the heart of the earth and stole it for himself, relishing in all it's power. Mon was asleep when this happened and the earth suffered for it. Shu and Kru tried to defeat Tuk, but he killed the both of them. Feeling the loss in her bowels, Mon woke angry and asked the rest of her creations of what happened to her children. She was told of the treachery of Tuk and ripped him out of the ground by his hair. She then ripped the heart of the earth out of him and planted it back in the earth. Then she brutally beat him nearly to death and stopped and cried. Tears of blood and water fell and Tuk escaped back to the caves. The tears mingled with Tuk's hair and funny little red and black creatures popped out of the mix and these were the first small red pandas.
The creatures tried to comfort Mon. Some followed Tuk and brought reports of his doings. But they could not stop her from crying and began weeping with her. Then one brought terrifying news of Tuk's attempts to build a second heart of the earth and use it to kill her. Horrified, she left for the stars and became the moon, not wanting to hurt the earth or her children any more. But the moon didn't shine yet. One of the pandas, named Fourthe, became brave. Using Tuk's own hair and the leftover tears, he made a rope and snapped a stalactite and it fell on Tuk's head, crushing him. His spirit cried out to his mother in anger and hatred, and the other sons spirits cried out as well. When she listened, she finally came to herself. She created a place in between realms for her son's evil spirits, calling it Tukor after the most evilest son. Making it very hot and dark and smoky for evil doers to dwell in torment for eternity. She also made another place with no name (but the pandas called it Mun), shining bright as crystal and full of jewels and stars for her followers.
She then said to the pandas, I am the daughter of Don, who has made everything else. You are my children. Don has given his children rules, but these are rules for you. Burn incense when you can to let me remember you when you pray. Pray to me, and I will pray to Don for you. If you are deliberately evil and wrongful in your ways, then I will send you to Tukor after your judgement by the gods. Then she gave the pandas simple rules to follow. So simple that they could be told generation to generation, and then rested as the moon, this time reflecting the light of the sun.

Beliefs and practices:

Like the story, pandas believe that if they don't believe whatever they believe with all their hearts, then they will be punished and told on by their ancestors and sent to Tukor for it. Pandas use festivals, incense, and prayer to appease them. A common festival is a lantern festival. Which is your typical lantern festival in which candles are sent floating down rivers and streams. Then there are parade and games festivals. Doing feats of courage, art, and other things to achieve ancestral recognition. There are also mourning festivals. In which pandas dawn on dark robes or cover their heads best they can, and march through the streets solemnly and mournfully. Often leaving grave gifts on their ancestors tombs. Which may end in a lantern float as well. Lantern and mourning festivals may be called at any time.
Mourning processions are always taken place as a funeral. Family bodies are buried close together so they can find each other on their journey to Mun. It is not uncommon to see a panda believer praying in the morning, evening, or after a hunting kill. Pandas do not push their belief onto others. As they were told, these rules were only for the pandas themselves, and everyone else has their own rules to follow. The pandas also discourage others to believe their religion as well. Because they know that other religion's gods are jealous, and will tell Mon. Who will tell their original god (if one applies) and will try to bring bad luck to the souls for a time. After a small amount of time is passed and the soul still believes in Mon, then Mon let's off the bad luck and accepts them as a believer.
Offering tables are also a common sight in parlors, backrooms, or kitchens. These are knee high and usually contain an incense burner for Mun and two candle sticks. These are lit during lighting the incense burner in the morning, then snuffed. Then lit again dousing the burner at night, then again snuffed out. Tea ceremonies are part of the festivities as well. Enough tea is made for all the guests, then it is served out to partakers one by one, and all drink at the same time. Then pandas are free to socialize during the gatherings. This is done as an act to remember those that have gone before to appease their representatives to Mun.

Laws And Legals:

A panda is the owner of their own home. If a panda lives with a partner they two own the home. If a panda has a problem with a law or another panda, the next step is to tell a guard. Then if is severe enough or there are questions, the guard will tell either the nearest officer or the village shaman. If a crime is committed, the shaman will call together the council with along with a jury from the people to judge the wrong doer. Who is then sentenced to imprisonment, hard labor, or in some rare cases because they are an endangered species, death. Death is only held for the most severe of crimes, but usually mostly murder and more severe crimes dealing with the opposite gender. The pandas weren't always an endangered species, so those laws exists from that time. In the law and judgement, should the monarchy chose, the chieftain can have a final word on a person's fate. Crime is generally very low in the village. If not nonexistent.

Festivals and Holidays:

Fourthe's Day. (in roleplay)
One every new and full moon.
The Harvest Festival (First day of August, games, dances, sake' and tea parties, lantern ceremony in the morning)
Mun's Day (first new moon of the year, lanterns, tea ceremonies, sake' parties, fireworks)
Mun's Eve (last full moon of the year, lanterns, tea ceremonies)
Don's Day (middle new moon of the year, games, dances, sake' and tea parties)
Mourner's Day (last day of October, games, dances, sake' and tea parties, lantern ceremony in the morning)
Lantern's Day (first day of the year, lantern festival, balloon lanterns, water lanterns)
Rose Dance Day (early spring, after most flowers have blossomed, for couples and courting)
All Saint's Day (First day of October, dancing, lantern festival, sake' parties)

Festivals are a time for pandas to wind down, relax, venerate, and most importantly remember. Pandas like to dance. And any festival is open to dancing. Rose Dance day is an important day for finding a partner or proposing to one. It is also the only time when the rose dance is considered most appropriate, (as in ancient times, after the dance couples would spend the night together and be considered partners). During lantern festivals, candles are placed on dishes capable of floating and placed in the water and floated downstream. This is done to remember those that have gone before. Tea ceremonies are held on most. Moon festivals are more relaxed then others. With drinking and games being commons. Fireworks are let off on Mun's and Don's day festivals. And at the new year's festivals. It is not uncommon to see pandas in funny costumes or masks in the October festivals. And most all of them are accompanied by music.

Military:

Common Troops:
Green Neckerchief: Common soldier.
Yellow N.: Secondary Officer.
Blue N.: Tertiary Officer, high priority. Attached to the Right Arm
Red N.: Captain of common troops.

Right Arm: Members of the Troops attached solely to the Royal family. 14 members. 7 common troops are also attached to the Right Arm.
Black N.: Member of the Right Arm.
Black N. with notch on right side: Secondary Right Arm officer.
Black N. with notch on left side: Tertiary Right Arm officer.
Grey N.: Sniper, usually clad in green/camo poncho.

Rank is determined by what kind of weaponry a member of the militia can use. As well as specialty training. All members have some sort of armor on their person. As well as the usual assortment of 3 travel bags which carried an array of items. Each troop member has an ammo satchel, a food satchel, and a horn satchel which can store personal items. The food satchel also has an array of herbs known to cure poison. Right and Left Arm members usually wear the most privileged tatami armors. Tatami armor is armor that is linked together in little squares along the front and backside of the warrior. Right and Left arm warriors also have beehive keeper like helmets. The armor is crude, having been built quickly but is being generally replaced as quickly as the blacksmiths can churn it out.

Immigration Proceedings:

Upon arrival, new pandas are escorted to the town center hall, where they stay in guest rooms until assigned a home. Families are kept in the same home unless otherwise requested. A typical home has enough living space for four family members to sleep comfortably in. Homes can and should be expanded upon when the chances arise to make living easier. While they are staying in the center hall, for about ten days they are taught: the values of the village, it's history, it's reason it is in America, several basic laws, that they are expected to help around, that the school is open to their children and all children must attend by law, warned about the rule of the monarchy and given a chance to return/leave if they don't like it, festival dates, basic religion, how to report trouble, military ranking, how to address the royal family and some military personnel, and finally basic survival skills. The training can go as fast or as slow as the new pandas like, just so they can wrap their heads around everything. This is also handled by the village shaman. After they go through the classes, they pledge to the village, and then are considered citizens and escorted to their homes. After which, they are given free reign.

(finished edition 1)
Last edited by xhunterko on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

this is incredibly detailed, interesting and awesome, bravo!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Would they really use death as a punishment given that they are endangered? And would they not have lesser punishments like fines (be they monetary or property) for smaller transgressions?
Also, if the shaman and council acts as the judge and jury, what then is the role of the royal family? As far as I know, in monarchical societies of old, which I think is is based on, royalty had absolute authority and in a small community like this would act as judge and jury in trials. I'd have expected the role of the shaman to be more of an advisory one than an authoritative one.
Up to you how you want to do it though. I think it looks great so far and I can't wait to read more! It's good to have characters and cultures properly developed for stories. Like I said earlier, the more development you give them the more consistently and believably you can play them, even if most of the information never makes it into the story.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think it would be hilarious if we tried to explain the religion to Winni x3

When you finish, I'll add it to the OOC for further reference.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hlaoroo wrote:Would they really use death as a punishment given that they are endangered? And would they not have lesser punishments like fines (be they monetary or property) for smaller transgressions?
Also, if the shaman and council acts as the judge and jury, what then is the role of the royal family? As far as I know, in monarchical societies of old, which I think is is based on, royalty had absolute authority and in a small community like this would act as judge and jury in trials. I'd have expected the role of the shaman to be more of an advisory one than an authoritative one.
Up to you how you want to do it though. I think it looks great so far and I can't wait to read more! It's good to have characters and cultures properly developed for stories. Like I said earlier, the more development you give them the more consistently and believably you can play them, even if most of the information never makes it into the story.
The death penalty is only rarely used on only extreme cases now. And they weren't always an endangered species so those laws exist for that. Also:

"If a crime is committed, the shaman will call together the council with along with a jury from the people to judge the wrong doer."

The shaman acts as judge. He summons the council as witnesses to the trial or have the trial open to the public so they can act as witnesses. A jury is also selected randomly from villages members, hopefully with no family ties to the perpetrator. I also added that the monarchy can have a final say if they want to. But mostly it is left to those that are best at it.
When you finish, I'll add it to the OOC for further reference.
Cool!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Thanks for explaining that, xhunter. :) Sounds great!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So if you believe in Mon, you go to heaven the unnamed place, but if you don't... you still go to the unnamed place? Its only if you have doubts about Mon that you go to hell Tukor.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

MrNeonShot wrote:So if you believe in Mon, you go to heaven the unnamed place, but if you don't... you still go to the unnamed place? Its only if you have doubts about Mon that you go to hell Tukor.
It's only if the panda has doubts about anything they believe. If a panda believes something else, then they should believe that something else. When they doubt anything, well that's a killer. Still working on it. Pandas that believe in Mon will go to the place she has set aside for them (she left it unnamed, but the pandas named it Mun). If a panda has any doubts about what they believe (Christianity, Buddhism, etc) or they are an evil doer, THEN they get sent to Tukor.

@Hlaoroo Your welcome!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay, so Mun is an afterlife place specifically for her followers. OOOH WAIT, This is the hp universe, so Mun would be like an exclusive club in the hp heaven. Is that correct?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

MrNeonShot wrote:Okay, so Mun is an afterlife place specifically for her followers. OOOH WAIT, This is the hp universe, so Mun would be like an exclusive club in the hp heaven. Is that correct?
Ayep. And Tukor would be another place in the underworld.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, I don't think animals should go to hell or Tukor without a trial, because there really aren't any bad animals. Just bad owners. And the feral animals wouldn't know right from wrong.

So I guess the council of the gods would judge the animals based on obedience?

*But I don't think Mon should have the authority to send people to hell because they have a wavering faith in any religion. Let each god settle their own followers.

(* This is just my opinion. I suggest considering this before making the religion ooc official.)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

MrNeonShot wrote:Well, I don't think animals should go to hell or Tukor without a trial, because there really aren't any bad animals. Just bad owners. And the feral animals wouldn't know right from wrong.

So I guess the council of the gods would judge the animals based on obedience?

*But I don't think Mon should have the authority to send people to hell because they have a wavering faith in any religion. Let each god settle their own followers.

(* This is just my opinion. I suggest considering this before making the religion ooc official.)
Mun only has authority over those who believe in her. But if they constantly switched back and forth in beliefs in life and were unsure of what to believe, then Mun would count that as following her halfheartedly and send them to Tukor. But remember I'm still working on it though. Also, don't beleaguer about it too much. It IS a fictional religion after all. :)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm just saying that those area's needed work, I'm not trying to make this more difficult for you. But if they switch between Christianity and atheism, does this make them halfheartedly a follower of Mon?

Also, I offer my opinion once and I'm making this difficult for you? Well I'm sorry, I thought the gm was allowed to offer his opinion.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

MrNeonShot wrote:I'm just saying that those area's needed work, I'm not trying to make this more difficult for you. But if they switch between Christianity and atheism, does this make them halfheartedly a follower of Mon?

Also, I offer my opinion once and I'm making this difficult for you? Well I'm sorry, I thought the gm was allowed to offer his opinion.
"Also, I offer my opinion once and I'm making this difficult for you?"
Nah. No need to be sorry and it helps with the decision making process in the end since it is still being worked on. :)

"But if they switch between Christianity and atheism, does this make them halfheartedly a follower of Mon?"

No. The wavering goes like this: "Do I believe in Mon? Okay fine. Oooh Buddhism looks fun. Wait, do I believe in Mon or Buddhism? Let's go back to Mon. Oh what's this Muslim thing let's try that. Oh wait, do I believe as a Muslim or do I go back to Mon? Ack! I may have made her angry let's go back to Mon! Oooo, what's this Confucius thing, that sounds fun, let's believe in that. No, what about Mon again? Ack! Go back to Mon! Or this? Or Mon? Or that or ACK! *constant switch back and forth*"

In THAT case, that kind of follower would be eligible to be sent to Tukor. Now if that individual goes "Ffft! Too much trouble, I'll believe in atheism!" And then not switch back and forth to Mon or not anymore, That individual would NOT be eligible to be sent to Tukor. If anything else, Mon likes a consistency of belief, not necessarily consistent believers. So if you never make a "church service" on time or every time but still say through out your life you believe in Mon, then she'll take you as a follower. Make sense?
Also another idea, if you believe in Mon, and you believe in x religion, but still want to believe in both, you can. Just make sure you strongly believe in both. And not hold one higher then the other.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay now it makes sense!
Thanks for clearing it up, hunter.

**Announcement!**
MrNeonShot wrote:Welcome to the OOC discussion thread for the new neighborhood of Sunset Plateau!...

MrNeonShot is our GM, so what he say goes! We look forward to having you join our neighborhood >:3
In the event that the GM isn't here, xhunterko is our co-gm.
xhunterko has been promoted to co-gm!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

MrNeonShot wrote:Well I'm sorry, I thought the gm was allowed to offer his opinion.
The GM is allowed to permit or disallow anything in his or her own RP at his or her discretion as well as to overrule suggestions or proposals by their players within the bounds of reason and so long as those suggestions or proposals don't require changing the base rules or setting of the RP because that would require a vote. He or she should still be polite about it though and the players should respect his or her authority. ;)

Also, just on the note of religion, having a fictional religion for the RP is fine but I'd advise you to try to avoid basing it on, relating it to, or drawing comparisons with real-world religions because we don't want to cause any controversy or debate or offence to anyone if possible. What you've got is fine, I think, but it's just something to keep in mind for further development and implementation of it in the RPs.
MrNeonShot wrote:xhunterko has been promoted to co-gm!
Congratulations, xhunterko!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I have made some edits to the panda belief system to avoid confusion and to make it more clear. I'll find the actual time for Fourthe's Day at a later date, cause I explain it in the roleplay. But otherwise, that's all I can think of right now and consider it done.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll have it posted asap ^w^
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, Superstar, we need you to get the game moving again!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

MrNeonShot wrote:I'll have it posted asap ^w^

All righty! ^^

Don't forget, if you want a panda character check out what their like then make a character sheet for them! Their open to everyone!
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Sorry everyone... I've been busy the last couple days. But I'm back! So all's good, okay maybe not, LOL :P