Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CoffeeJunkie

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"Hi Al, this is Dominic... I think!" He looked up and noticed Li, Tom, & Glenn leaving the pool area. "I wonder what they're up too?" His curiosity told him to follow but he wanted to get to know the porty-looking ferret more. "So Dominic have you met any other pets here?"
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Stet laughed again. “Babe, I AM that ‘Mighty Dog’. Name’s Stetson Gardale. I take it you wouldn’t expect to meet someone like me here. But h*** if I’m not, and I’m out for a good time!”

Well well well lookie at that, I'm running with TV stars now!.. pretty good for a poor working class dog no?
D-Singer wrote:“You know it buddy! I just wouldn’t be me if it didn’t.” Stet returned his attention to Precious to continue the conversation. “Y’know, I see pretty girls often, but you’ve gotta be one of the most stunning beauties I’ve seen in human fashion. You have good taste.”

I'd rather be in just my fur, But my mother is very insistent upon it..
She has some crazy thing about anyone, pets or humans, seeing pets in just there fur..
An it's just a standard, Japanese school girl outfit.. I think..

D-Singer wrote:[OOC: FFFfffff. Sorry for the really late post. Please don’t kill...]
[OOC Precious Hulk SMASH!!! Arrrgghh~ :P
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

The Game wrote:Stephi put a paw on his shoulder. "Hey, I know you're probably mad, but could you at least answer me? I just wanna know if you're okay."
When she put his paw on his shoulder, he cringes alot, like he's afraid she's going to hit him. After backing away for a moment he gives a look that is partial anger and partial sadness. "I know this one so don't even try it on me! Acting like my friend so you can get close to me, but saying things behind my back and it all eventually coming up to one big prank! I'm onto you and I'm not going to fall for it again!" With that he dashes off towards the stairwell, the elevator still not having arrived, burying his face in his arm as he does.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi wasn't sure if she should run after him or just stay where she was and act like nothing ever happened. She decided to follow him. "Wait! What are you talking about?" she asked as jogged up behind him. "I would never do that to someone!"
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Oh, it's so so stirring/I feel like purring
Brown furred fingers flew across the keyboard, typing in line after line of text. The laptop was obviously well-used, some of the keys missing their white markings to inform the user as to their function. Deacon had long since memorized the keys, however. The occasional jolt of the moving truck forced him to hold the backspace button and correct an error or two.
So deeply pleasin'/To be the reason
The Havana Brown was seated upon a box, among a sea of other boxes and random pieces of furniture, in the back of the moving truck. The only reason he wasn't in a cat carrier was that Sarah had just taken him by the groomer, to get his fur trimmed down to a universal three quarters of an inch, and she didn't want him looking mussed in front of their potential neighbors.
So many will be so saa-aa-aad!
The limo was for people, for winners; third place losers got to ride with the baggage; almost Sarah's exact words. His typing kicked itself up to a faster tempo, though the brown feline. That banshee has no right to be named Sarah. Thought the pedigree, while typing of horrible, horrible things. He'd done some research on a whim, finding that his 'beloved' mother's name came from the Hebrew word for princess. While his own came from the Greek word for servant.
Three cheers for treachery
The truck rumbled, indicating it was slowing down for a stop. A gentle swerve soon followed. Then stagnation. The truck's rear door slid up, letting in the daylight into the otherwise dark cargo mover. Deacon closed his eyes, hiding them from the light, while he saved the document from memory, and shut down the portable computer. The movers were starting to unload, which meant they had arrived.
It feels so good to be bad

Deacon unclipped the wrap-around headphones he'd been using to listen to his computer's music, ear-buds damaged the hearing, after all, and placed the computer inside the box he'd been sitting on. It was his box, the total summation of all his possessions. While the movers unloaded, Deacon retrieved his collar from the box and fixed it around his neck. The bronze disk serving as its tag mocking him, reminding him of countless times he'd been handed the yellow ribbon meaning third place.

The pedigree picked up the box and navigated the sea of other boxes and their movers, hopping out onto the pavement outside the vehicle. The limo was nowhere to be seen, so this couldn't be the main entrance, or even the garage. Still, it was a way in.

The interior of the building almost stank of its newness. Deacon chose to ignore it, instead navigating to the nearest elevator, and alerting it to the presence of a customer. One short trip later, and he was on the sixteenth floor, walking through the halls of uniform doorways, for a single unit. Not nearly as difficult as it sounded.

Outside apartment 1623 Deacon's mother was scolding a mover for not holding one of her portraits correctly. Claiming they were delicate. Deacon soundly ignored the raving banshee, and entered into the apartment. Sarah had obviously stopped through, as all the rooms, bare as they were, had little white notes taped to either their doors or the walls to indicate their purpose. Two bedrooms, each with an attached bathroom, and an independent half-bathroom for social use. One of the rooms was marked for Sarah/Solomon's use, while the other was marked 'Guest/Nursery?'

Deacon found his appointed spot. A closet, marked 'Cat.' in the hallway, just down from the half-bath. The Havana Brown was starting to sense it was 'that time' of the month for Sarah. After depositing his box in the closet, Deacon decided it was time to let Sarah cool off. He left as unobserved as he entered, Sarah could very well be ranting for hours, and snuck off down the hall to the elevator. He'd heard about the Towers having a garden, and decided to go off looking for that. It'd been ages since he'd had a good sunbath, anyway.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Frankenstein stepped out of the elevator, witnessing the rather hectic Lobby for the first time. It was actually quite overwhelming. Frankenstein turned his head around, looking at everything in turn. "This place really is chaotic." Frankenstein muttered, folding his arms.
Then he saw them. Over in one corner of the lobby was a group of pets, obviously making plans of some kind. Taking a big breath, Frankenstein stepped forward. Walking over to the other pets he smiled, giving a small wave.
"Hi, are you guys planning to do anything, today?" Frankenstein gave a rather pathetic smile, as he joined the conversing pets. "Can I join you? I'm new here, you see." In truth it was a rather pathetic display.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje looked around the pool and and realized: now that he's cooled down and got a nap in he's felt the urge to wander about hit him! "Hey Coffee and Dominique, you want to explore this place a little bit? I think there's a garden somewhere around here", he said, looking at them with at them with a silly enthused grin. He was even panting and wagging his tail a little with his ears perked up. "I've never seen a garden inside of a building before, I must see what Science has done" he exclaimed with an emphatic *nodnod*.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li entered his appartment and shut the door behind him. "Hi mom! I'm back." He shouted as he walked in to his room and up to his computer. After he had booted it up, he put on some music, turned on the speakers and turned around. When the song had been on for a while, Li did a 360 spin and leapt out of his room. "I am a rocket ship on my way to mars, on a On a collision course" He sang as he ran up to the living room couch and got up on it. "I am a satellite Im out of cont-" He stopped when he saw his mother Beth staring at him, giggling a bit. Li blushed and sat down and mumbled something. Beth sat down next to him and patted him on the head. "Heh, you're so cute sometimes. Sooo, did you meet anyone nice in the tower?" Beth asked.

"Yeah! I met uh, Bastion, some kinda ferret or something similar, and Tom, I can't remember what he said, but he looks like a wolf, with a ringed tail, like a raccoon. Li blushed more and lowered his head a bit, "And Glenn." He mumbled, just loud enough for Beth to hear. "Oh, I get it. So, is he cute?" Beth pursued "Uuuuh, yeah he is, but he's... kinda taken already. I think." Li raised his head and looked at Beth with his ruby eyes. "Aw, poor tiger. But hey, your time will come someday, I promise." Beth rose up and kissed Li on the head, and went to her bedroom again. Yeah, hopefully... Li thought to himself, laid down and drifted off to slumber.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom started to stir from his sleep. He remembered everything that had happened with Glenn, and realised that he was still holding Glenn in a half-cuddle. He thought about what had happened, and the thoughts made him feel happy. He then remembered Li. This made him slightly worried. What if Li didn't want to be friends any more? He knew that the right thing to do would be for him and Glenn to speak to Li. He licked Glenn's nose, and spoke to him softly. "Hey Glenn...are you awake?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn woke up, but kept his eyes closed, still being in a half-sleeping state. Something tickled his nose, and he smiled, keeping his eyes closed, hearing some voice in the distance. That was Tom's voice, but due to his sleepy state, his brain didn't process it well.
Glenn was standing face-to-face with Tom in his room. Was it a dream or memories? Nevertheless, they hugged, and without realizing it, he wrapped his arms around Tom in the reality, and kissed his cheek. A silent "Mmmmmm" was heard from his throat, indicating satisfaction, similar to a cat's purr.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom was slightly surprised at Glenn's kiss, but it made him feel really good. He saw that Glenn's eyes were still closed, and he knew that he must be dreaming. He didn't know if he should wake him or not.

Glenn kept his arms around Tom, slowly breathing. He was falling asleep again.

As much as Tom was enjoying being with Glenn, he knew that they had to talk to Li. He decided that he had to wake Glenn up, so he spoke into Glenn's ear. Glenny...it's time to wake up now

Glenn slowly opened his eyes. He remembered everything that happened, and blushed a little once he discovered that he's hugging Tom. Uh... where are we?

Tom smiled at Glenn. We're in my room, silly. Was that a nice dream you had?

Glenn moved his arms, using them as support to stand up, but Tom was still on him, making it hard. He looked in his face and blushed. Yeah... it was. Why did you wake me up... I was so enjoying it. - he said, and blushed even more.

Tom smiled again. That's good to hear. Well, I think we need to speak to Li. I don't want to lose that little tiger as a friend already.

Yeah, you're right... Glenn scratched the back of his head, while looking at Tom. Uh... so let's get up...

Tom looked into Glenn's cute green eyes and smiled one more time. So do you think we're a couple now?

Glenn blushed, and smiled. I guess. I've never felt like this...
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

"No, Mister Coffee, I have not met any other pets around here, but I'd sure like to! Oooooh! I agree with Mister Al, let's go see if science screwed up nature!" Dominic did not notice the strange looks he was getting for his headband, but that was normal to him, so why would he? He smiled cutely up at Aaltje before they got ready to leave, his ears twicking a little as he spoke.

"Nice to meet you Mister Al!"
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"Sure Al I'll come with you! And why do you keep saying 'mister', Dominic?"
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Hi, are you guys planning to do anything, today? Can I join you? I'm new here, you see."
Jayda smiled at the new arrival, a dog with the most interesting fur coloration she had ever seen. "Oh, hi! I'm Jayda, nice to meet you, uh... What was your name again?" She paused for a second, then chattered on, "You know, you have a really unique fur color. Or colors. It's quite great. Reminds me of something, though..." She stopped, then looked around, and asked him, "You haven't happened to see a Daschund running around here somewhere, have you? We were just heading for a tour of the town -- you could come, if you like -- and we were hoping to invite him, but now he's disappeared."
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tom got up from his bed, and stood up to his full 5'5" height. He stretched a bit, before looking back at Glenn. Do you need any help getting up?

Glenn stood up himself. No, thanks. So where is Li? - he said, while walking up to Tom.

Glenn chuckled. I hadn't the need to use it for a long time, but it was really good. You see, I was a stray once.

Tom chuckled back at Glenn. Would it be slightly strange of me to ask if you can remember Li's scent?

Glenn looked at him. I don't know, I'd need something that has his smell... didn't he sit on your couch?

Tom smiled. Of course he did, how could I forget about that? Come on, let's go find Li. He led Glenn out of his room and over to his couch. Well here's the couch.

Glenn bent over, and sniffed the couch, before making a slightly discussed expression. The couch was still new, and the strong scent of wood hit his nose, however, there was a familiar scent. Probably Li's. Okay, I'll remember it. Let's go out. - he said, while erecting to full height again.

Glenn grabbed Tom's paw, and they both walked outside, where he sniffed the air. The scent is close...

Tom brightened up. So he lives near me...that could either be good or bad. Which apartment do you reckon?

Glenn kept sniffing around, before bending over and sniffing the floor. He slowly started walking, led by the scent, until his head hit a door. Looking up, it was 309. This one.

Tom hugged Glenn one more time. Thanks Glenn. Now...it's time to be brave. Tom knocked on the door of apartment 309.

Glenn was worried now. How might the tiger react? Nevertheless, he walked a couple of steps back, and waited for someone to open.

Beth arrived at the door and opened. "Oh, hi. Let me guess, Tom and Glenn?" She said as she was leaning against the doorframe. "Want me to get Li? Or you can come in." She said.

Tom gulped and looked at Glenn, before looking back at Beth. Yes...that's us. What's your name?

Glenn remained silent, letting Tom do the talking. However, he wanted to avoid coming in, to be able to spend more time with Tom.

Beth laughed. "Haha, how rude of me. I'm Beth, Li's mother." She laughed. "What brings you here, did Li misbehave?" Beth giggled.

Tom looked at Beth and frowned. No, Li has done nothing wrong. It's just that...I think we may have hurt his feelings quite bad, and we wanted to talk to him.

Glenn looked up to Beth. Yeah, can you please tell him to come out?

Beth straightened up. "Oh, it's about that. I'll go get him." Beth went in to their livingroom and shook Li, "Li, wake up, Tom and Glenn are here." Beth said. Li opened his eyes and stoop up. He walked over to their door and rubbed his eyes. Hey. He said.

Tom bent down to Li's level and ruffled the tiger's headfur. How are you doing, you little tiger?

Glenn walked towards Li, and put his arm on his shoulder. Yeah... how are you feeling?

Li didn't realize at first what they were talking about, but got a flashback when he looked into their eyes. Li blushed, Oh... Fine I guess, mostly. He said and gave a weak smile, Don't worry about me, I'll manage. His voice was trembling.

Tom sighed at Li. You remember how in Glenn's room it was obvious that he was lying to us? Your voice is trembling, Li. You're not telling us the full truth. We've got some explaining to do as well. Can we come inside?

Glenn grit his teeth, without opening his mouth, so no-one saw. He didn't want to go inside, but in the other hand, he did want Li to feel better. In the end, his personality beat his wishes. Yeah, can we come inside?

Li almost panic(k)ed, but managed to get a hold of himself. S-sure... He mumbled and led them to his livingroom and invited them to sit down.

Tom and Glenn took a seat on Li's couch. Tom looked at Li and tilted his head. Do you want to sit down as well, Li?

Li looked at Tom, Yeah. He simply said and sat down on the couch aswell.

Tom turned to Li and put his paw on his shoulder. Li, I'm sorry for what you saw in my room earlier. I think that Glenn and I should tell you why that happened. He turned to Glenn. Would you be okay with that, Glenn?

Glenn was about to nod, but stopped. But... only if this stays between us. I don't want anyone to share these information. What happened at the pool was more than enough already...

Li giggled slightly, Glenn silly, we already told you we won't tell.

Tom sighed and looked at Li. Then I might as well tell you now. Glenn and I...we're a couple now.

Glenn looked at the floor. He wanted to avoid eye-contact with Li. I'm... sorry, Li.

Li leaned back and looked up, Yeah... I kinda figured that... Li was on the verge of crying, but held it in. He looked at Glenn and smiled, Don't be, I'm happy for you. He said.

Glenn hesitated, but then moved over to Li, and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Li... we'll find someone for you. I promise.

Li smiled, Heh, thanks... He replied. He leaned back once again and looked up. We'll still be friends, right?

Tom turned to Li and smiled. He put his arm around Li and said Would a hug with a fluffy dog help?

Glenn also wrapped both his arms around Li. Of course we're still friends! Aww... you silly tiger. We wouldn't forget about you just like that.

Li blushed, *Uff* heh, okay. Li hugged them both and smiled, Thanks, guys.

Tom smiled and blushed as well. Hehe, I'm glad to see that you're happy, Li. So...what do we do now?

Glenn smiled, glad that everything's resolved. And now... I want to do something I never did before... He looked at Tom, hoping that he'll understand what Glenn was indicating.

Li looked around his appartment and spotted something infront of the TV. Uh, unless you two don't want to uhm... continue your cuddleparty, we could use that. He pointed towards the microphone infront of the TV.

Tom knew exactly what Glenn was talking about. Karaoke...erm, maybe a bit later...Glenn and I need a bit of time...to ourselves. Mind if we come back a bit later?

Glenn scooted over to Tom, wrapped his hands around his belly and placed his head in his lap. We can do it here... - he whispered.

Li looked at them both and drew back a bit. Knock yourselves out. He said, Want something to drink, or maybe a snack? Li rose up and was about to go to the kitchen.

Tom head tilted at Glenn and smiled. If you want to do it here...then we can do that.

Glenn changed his position, so that he was lying on his back in Tom's lap, while looking up at Tom's face. However, he first turned towards Li, not wanting to ignore him. No thanks Li, we're fine. Come sit.... He then turned back to Tom, extended his arms and wrapped them around his head, trying to bring it closer to his own.

Li sat down again and looked at them both. Go on, don't let me interrupt. Li giggled.

Tom moved his head closer to Glenn's. He closed his eyes, tilted his head slightly, and kissed Glenn on his lips.

Glenn also closed his eyes a moment before Tom's lips touched his. He didn't really know how to kiss, but he tried his best, while placing one paw on the back of Tom's head. He continued kissing him, showing no signs of stopping.

Li kept staring at them and let out a subtle sigh.

Tom leaned into the kiss, also putting his paws around Glenn's back and the back of his head. He was immensely enjoying this moment, and his tail was wagging rapidly

Glenn squeezed Tom with his arms as hard as he could, and tilted his head to the right, with his eyes still closed, enjoying every second of it.

Tom's tail caught Li's attention. He stared at it as if it was a cloth mouse on a string. Without thinking, he grabbed it lightly with one of his paws and giggled.

Tom felt something tugging on his tail. Probably Li... he thought. But he didn't react to it, and continued kissing Glenn.

After a short while, Glenn finally separated their lips, and inhaled deeply. He hugged Tom as tight as he could. This was magical... thank you...

Li let go of Tom's tail but grabbed it again and giggled even more.

Tom smiled at Glenn and pulled him into a quick fluffy cuddle. I think I'm in love with you, Glenn...I never even got your second name and I'm in love with you.

Glenn blushed deeply. Oasis Tower was a great place already. He licked Tom's cheek. I love you, too. And it's Harris...

Li let go of the tail and smiled, So you two lovebirds done now? He asked politely.

Tom chuckled at what Li had said. Yeah, we're done, we're done.

Glenn also smiled and blushed. He was just waiting for Tom to move so he can get up. Yeah, we are. Sorry.

Li stoop up, Mind if I sing a song for you two? He asked, trying not to look embarassed.

Tom tilted his head at Li. Sure...go ahead and sing. Are you any good at singing?

Glenn nodded. Yes he is, I heard him at my restaurant just before you arrived. Go ahead, sing.

Li nodded and picked up the microphone and turned on some kind of stereo. He chose the instrumental version of a song and took a deep breath, after the intro, he began to sing. ((This years love with David Gray))

Tom leans towards Glenn while Li sings to them

Glenn focused on watching Li, only briefly holding one of his arms around Tom. He chuckled at the singing tiger, finding this show entertaining.

Li looked at them both and smiled, feeling a wave of happiness shower him.

Tom claps Li as the song comes to an end. Wow Li, you can sing really well.

Glenn wanted to clap, too, but one of his arms was around Tom, so he didn't. Yeah, I don't know why you're embarrassed by it.

Li stood still, almost like in a state of shock, but then bowed slightly and looked at them. Me neither, really.

Tom smiles. He gets up, walks over to Li, and cuddles him one more time. Such a talented little tig

Glenn also stood up. Well guys, I'm sad to inform you, but I think I must leave. We'll meet maybe later tonight again, or tomorrow." He walked up to the two of them, and faced Tom. "Well... I'm glad this all happened. Bye. He quickly turned, and walked out of Li's apartment, not wanting to blush in front of Tom again.
Richarson Valley

Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic looked confused at Coffee's question. He pondered those words for a couple of seconds before turning around with a quizzical look on his porty-looking face, scratching the back of his head and asking, "Isn't that the way you're supposed to treat males with a higher position or age than yourself?"
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"Uh? A Daschund?" Frankenstein said, completely dumbfound. "No, I don't think I've seen any recently." Frankenstein said, giving a shrug as he looked at Jayda. "If he's lost then chances are he'll find his way back. He might even find his way back when we return." Frankenstein said, hoping to boost Jayda's moral.
"Oh, and my name is Frankenstein, by the way..." Frankenstein said, desperately trying to change the subject to a more cheerful topic. "Frankenstein Shelley, I'm a a purebreed mutt." He chuckled at his own joke, hoping to God that somebody else would laugh.
Frankenstein Shelley
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Given that he had wandered off in search of a particular area, in a building he had not fully explored or studied, Deacon made good time finding the garden. He'd found it, after some uneventful scouring of the middling levels, by pure chance.

The fresh air was nice, and it was large enough that he could expect to find a reasonably isolated spot and have a dual catnap/sunbath. A bit of searching found a tree, tall enough to be safe, but not tall enough to risk damage during a fall, and bathed in a shaft of direct sunlight from a window. "Perfect."

The Havana Brown allowed himself a rather disturbing smile while he climbed up, settled comfortably on a branch, and promptly dozed off.

[[OOC: Can you tell this post is pure blargh?]]

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion lay on a bench down in the garden, his beret pulled down the shield his eyes from the light. He had left the pool shortly after someone had been pushed in and some EMTs had shown up.

(Blegh, bad post, oh well)
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li hugged Tom back. "Thanks Tom, for being so considerate. Really appreciate it." He let go of Tom and turned towards the door. "He isn't allergic to syrup, is he?" Li asked with a disheartened tone.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom chuckled slightly at Li's question. "Nah, he was making it up." He then thought to himself for a bit. "Although I never found out why he said he was..." He then tilted his head again. "When did he tell you he was allergic? What happened before he said he was?"

Li looked at Tom and remembered what they did, "Before you came in, I offered him a piece of my pancakes, but before he could eat it he just leapt back and exclaimed he was allergic." Li replied and scratched the back of his head.

Tom thought about this for a bit. "Well my first thoughts would be that he was trying to avoid any situations that might mark him out as being gay...although I don't quite know how eating pancakes would do that..."

Li looked away, "Yeah... Me neither" Li lied.

Tom tilted his head at Li and frowned. "Come on Li, tell me what happened...it's just like at your door. I know you're lying to me, and there's no reason to do that. I'm your friend, Li."

Li turned towards Tom and looked straight into his eyes. "Well, he asked me about my life, my mother... and my father." Li felt a tear coming down. "He really helped me in the restaurant, Tom." Li began to cry silently and supported himself against Tom. "I... I don't want to feel abbandoned again."

Tom comforted Li by petting his head gently and letting him lean against his soft fluffy chestfur. "There there, Li, it's okay to cry...I'm here for you. If there's anything else that you want to tell me, I'm all ears."

Li looked up at Tom and turned away once again. "I... I kinda have a crush on Glenn." Li tried to not sound so down, but failed.

Tom smiled, and pulled Li into a cuddle with him. "I knew it, that's why you were so down when you saw us in my room. I think he had feelings for you as well, Li. But he's happy now, and surely that's what you want? Him to be happy? Besides, think about it. You would have been labelled as a dog-lover, and Glenn as a cat-lover. Is that what you would have wanted?"

Li enjoyed Tom's soft fur, "Of course I want him, AND you to be happy. And well, dogs aren't that bad, you're all so fluffy." Li closed his eyes, "I'm no good at hiding stuff, am I?"

Tom chuckled at Li. "Hehe, I guess you're not great at it, but then again maybe I'm just a clever dog. You'll find someone, Li, I promise you that. Whether it's a boy or a girl, you'll find someone."

Li giggled a bit aswell, "Thanks again, Tom." Li looked around again, "Ehm, wanna do something?"

Tom thought for a bit. "I...I have no ideas."
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Uh? A Daschund? No, I don't think I've seen any recently. If he's lost then chances are he'll find his way back. He might even find his way back when we return. Oh, and my name is Frankenstein, by the way... Oh, and my name is Frankenstein, by the way..."
Jayda looked disappointed when he said he hadn't found the Daschund, but perked immediately back up when he told her his name. "Frankenstein!" She tapped her head, and said, "Oh my gosh! Like that big guy with the neck thingies and the green skin and the mad scientist guy who made him!" She laughed, beaming. "Wow. I wish I was named after someone famous! That'd be so cool!" It would seem to someone listening that either she was trying to make the best out of his strange name, or that she simply actually did like it. The latter was the case. Before she could continue, however, she suddenly squealed and ducked. "Oh no!" she whispered, looking over at a handsome, tiger-striped cat who was earnestly looking through the lobby area. "Lilian sent Robert after me!" Almost as soon as she said his name, Robert's head snapped in Jayda's direction, and his luminous, amber eyes latched onto her, even though she was crouched on the ground, and his smile lit up the room, gleaming white and utterly perfect. He ran over, and grabbed her hand.

"There you are!" His voice was chastising, yet full of admiration. Jayda's ears flattened back. "Mrs. Grey's been so worried about you. She's a wreck with worry! You shouldn't be so mean to her, Jay; she loves you so much, and is scared to lose you." He said it like an actor delivering a line. Brain-washed. Jayda groaned. Robert continued, pulling her partially out of the group, her feet sliding across the floor. If she had claws, she would've dug them into the ground. "Please, Jay, let's go. I told Mrs. Grey that I'd find you and take you back to her. Plus, you left right when we were gonna start redoing your room." Jayda's ears laid back further, and she looked back at the group in desperation, her expression screaming 'help me!'. Robert ignored it, continuing to pull her away. NO! She was getting entirely too close to the elevator, and in a second she'd be whisked away. "Nice meeting you all!" Robert called over his shoulder, as if he had spoken to any of the group. And then he gave one last tug, and Jayda and he disappeared into the elevator. Before she could stop him, he pressed the button for the 17th floor. She rode up in silence, he jabbering all the way.

((Sorry I had to steal Jayda away, but I'm heading off to Romania for ten days, and I'm unsure whether or not I'll have internet access. If I do, I'll definately have her escape Robert and rejoin the group. If not, assume she was taken to her room and couldn't get back.

Wolfe -- especially sorry to you, since Jayda was in the middle of a conversation.))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Chester looked around sighing, people ignored him more often then he would like. well, I guess that can also lead to being a good spy, but what's a good spy without something to spy on smiling he walked behind a dog and watched Jayda get literally dragged away. he waved his smile growing to a even larger size, almost enough to match Cheshire from Alice in wonderland. after Jayda was out of sight he tapped the dog on the shoulder, which seemed to be his favorite way to introduce himself. "I'm sorry, that happens every-once in a while" he said like he had known her for ages "is there anything I can help you with?"

what what? Jolly good time.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Frankenstein was confused. He meets somebody else, and she gets dragged away before she even finishes talking. "Well... At least their nice..." Frankenstein shrugged, a small smile forcing itself onto his face.
Then, Frankenstein felt a paw on his shoulder. To say that he was surprised would be a gross mistake. Frankenstein turned, his hand reaching up in a defensive position. In front of him was a cat. "Don't do that..." Frankenstein said, relaxing as his hands dropped to his side. "I don't need any help. I'm actually doing quite well."
Frankenstein Shelley
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Henry went to the pool to install the emergency call box. He thought to himself, This might take awhile, and went to work.

In a matter of hours, the pool had an emergency call box. It had a large Emergency button (red with black exclamation point), and three on the bottom for Police (blue with black shield), Fire (yellow with black flame), and Ambulance (Flag of Switzerland). Another rule was also added for the pool: "No Solo Swimming Unless a Lifeguard is On Duty."

These things sure are expensive, but not as much as a lawsuit.

Another box was installed for the garden.

These boxes could use different wired (Landline, Ethernet, VoIP) and Wireless (802.11 Wi-Fi, 802.16 Wi-Max, 802.22, GSM, CDMA 1X, 3G, 4G, and Police Band Radio) connections. There was also a speaker and a microphone.

Signs above the boxes read "Push in Case of Emergency" and described the buttons.

Finally I'm done, now I can work on another project.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Anthroguy101 wrote:Henry went to the pool to install the emergency call box. He thought to himself, This might take awhile, and went to work.

In a matter of hours, the pool had an emergency call box. It had a large Emergency button (red with black exclamation point), and three on the bottom for Police (blue with black shield), Fire (yellow with black flame), and Ambulance (Flag of Switzerland). Another rule was also added for the pool: "No Solo Swimming Unless a Lifeguard is On Duty."

These boxes could use different wired (Landline, Ethernet, VoIP) and Wireless (802.11 Wi-Fi, 802.16 Wi-Max, 802.22, GSM, CDMA 1X, 3G, 4G, and Police Band Radio) connections. There was also a speaker and a microphone.

Signs above the boxes read "Push in Case of Emergency" and described the buttons.

ace, having now cooled himself off from his long drive decided to leave the pool, he climebed out and shaked himself off, his ears flicked wildly as he did. he walked over to his seat and grabbed his collar and attached it. ratherthan going to his new home he decided to keep having a look around, he thought back to when he looked at the directory and remembered that there was agarden for all the pets to enjoy, he decided upon going there.

when he arrived he looked around in awe almost running into a pet who was installing something "oh, sorry, hey, uhh, you wouldnt happen to know if there are any more amazing places like this would you? i'm kinda new here" he aked of the stranger politely
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Meinherr Dominique. Also: you can give people honorifics if you want, I do do this quite often", Aaltje said, giving a wag of his tail and nodding sagely. "So, we are off to the garden! Which way is it?" Aaltje strode out of the pool area, ready for adventure. Unfortunately the street~wulf is rather lost in this expansive building. "Hey, do either of you know the way? I'm lost" he said, blushing and fidgeting.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap kept running up the stairs, not hard to keep up with, panting heavily the whole way. About half way between the 6th and 7th floors he stops and sits down on the step, panting heavily like he's about to fall unconcious. He wipes his brow and reaches up to find.... his cap is missing! "H-hat.... need *pant wheeze* inhaler!"
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Wolf wrote:Frankenstein was confused. He meets somebody else, and she gets dragged away before she even finishes talking. "Well... At least their nice..." Frankenstein shrugged, a small smile forcing itself onto his face.
Then, Frankenstein felt a paw on his shoulder. To say that he was surprised would be a gross mistake. Frankenstein turned, his hand reaching up in a defensive position. In front of him was a cat. "Don't do that..." Frankenstein said, relaxing as his hands dropped to his side. "I don't need any help. I'm actually doing quite well."
he was unfazed by the dog leaping into a defensive position and listened to his response. "Ah, good. oh I haven't introduced myself, I'm Chester" holding out a hand to shake he smiled widely again. "and you are?..."

((blehshortposts))

Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn walked out of Li's apartment, still not believing what happened in there. With a smile over his face, he went to the elevator, and clicked the 18th floor. There was a warm feeling in his chest. A new, but happy feeling for him. It even got stronger as he thought of the moment when their lips became one...
The elevator arrived at the 18th floor. Glenn walked out to the apartment #1810, walked inside, and went to the living room. Hannah was there. The TV was turned off, and she was lying on the couch and reading a book.
Hey mom, I'm back.
She put the book down and looked at him.
"Welcome back, cutie. How was your exploring? You seem happy."
Yeah, I am. This is a great place. Much better than our old home.
"That's true, I suppose."
After a short while of silence, Glenn stood up and went into his room. First thing he did was put up the posters that he took down while Tom and Li were waiting for him in the hallway. Too bad they didn't wait longer. Otherwise they would never find out. However, that was a good thing, because this way, he and Tom found their way to each other. Probably. Truth be told, the dalmatian doesn't think that this relationship will last long. Anything can happen, they just met today, and don't know each other really. Perhaps Tom will find something he dislikes on Glenn. Or perhaps Glenn will find something he dislikes on Tom. Glenn laid down on his bed, thinking about this whole deal. What happens later didn't matter to him now - he's happy now.
Last edited by Alex on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"Nice to meet you Chester." Frankenstein began, shaking Chester's paw. "My name is Frankenstein." As he said those words, Frankenstein gave a forced smile, trying his best to look friendly. "So what was up with Jayda? Why did she have a leave?"

((Yeah... Short post bug me too.))
Frankenstein Shelley
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Chester raised an eyebrow "I'm not sure, she never told me" which was true, she never did. "oh, and do you mind If I just call you Frank?"

((bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehshortposts))

Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

furryovrlord wrote:
Anthroguy101 wrote:Henry went to the pool to install the emergency call box. He thought to himself, This might take awhile, and went to work.

ace, having now cooled himself off from his long drive decided to leave the pool, he climebed out and shaked himself off, his ears flicked wildly as he did. he walked over to his seat and grabbed his collar and attached it. ratherthan going to his new home he decided to keep having a look around, he thought back to when he looked at the directory and remembered that there was agarden for all the pets to enjoy, he decided upon going there.

when he arrived he looked around in awe almost running into a pet who was installing something "oh, sorry, hey, uhh, you wouldnt happen to know if there are any more amazing places like this would you? i'm kinda new here" he aked of the stranger politely
Yeah, there's plenty of stuff to do downtown. You can go shopping and go out to eat. There's even a mall a little ways out. The trains can take you where you need to go.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

when he arrived he looked around in awe almost running into a pet who was installing something "oh, sorry, hey, uhh, you wouldnt happen to know if there are any more amazing places like this would you? i'm kinda new here" he aked of the stranger politely[/quote]Yeah, there's plenty of stuff to do downtown. You can go shopping and go out to eat. There's even a mall a little ways out. The trains can take you where you need to go.[/quote]

"really? wow, cool! i'm ace by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you, what were you installing just now? it looks pretty high tech" as he intoduced himself he holds out his paw for a shake
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap kept running up the stairs, not hard to keep up with, panting heavily the whole way. About half way between the 6th and 7th floors he stops and sits down on the step, panting heavily like he's about to fall unconcious. He wipes his brow and reaches up to find.... his cap is missing! "H-hat.... need *pant wheeze* inhaler!"
Tobias saw Cap run from Stephi. He shook his head, "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys." He said as he ran after him. He quickly ascended the stairs until he reached the stairs between the 6th and 7th floor, "There you are, I was wo-" Tobias said as he noticed Cap was panting heavily. Tobias rushed to him and put his arm around Cap's shoulder, "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

Jyoukaagje wrote:"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Meinherr Dominique. Also: you can give people honorifics if you want, I do do this quite often", Aaltje said, giving a wag of his tail and nodding sagely. "So, we are off to the garden! Which way is it?" Aaltje strode out of the pool area, ready for adventure. Unfortunately the street~wulf is rather lost in this expansive building. "Hey, do either of you know the way? I'm lost" he said, blushing and fidgeting.
Dominic looked a little confused, his bright green eyes flitting between Al and Coffee. The young ferret seemed to in somewhat of a dilemma, trying to decide who to talk to first. Eventually, Dominic's eyes flitted from one side to the other so fast that he was forced to sit down, more than a little dizzy. He spoke to the two of them in general, solving his problem about who to talk to first, as he sat down on the floor holding his head between his paws.

"Guys, why don't we just ask the management? There seem to be a lot of them patrolling around here, so I would not be surprised if one of them knew where the garden was. Oooooohhh... my aching cabeza...."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:Frankenstein was confused. He meets somebody else, and she gets dragged away before she even finishes talking. "Well... At least their nice..." Frankenstein shrugged, a small smile forcing itself onto his face.

Precious looks on as the cat is carried off.
What can you do, are owner have some pretty weird ideas about how we should be ...
turning to look over this new pet closely..
Were you in some accedent? I don't think i have ever met a pet like you..
Oh my parents call me PreciousShe ruffles, offering out her paw..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Frankenstein had been told that he looked strange millions of times before in the past. So much so, that he had developed an automatic response to questions dealing with his appearance. "I'm a mutt..." Frankenstein said, holding out to shake Precious's hand. "Actually my mom stitched me together out of parts from her old dogs." Frankenstein whispered.

(BLARGH)
Frankenstein Shelley
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

furryovrlord wrote:when he arrived he looked around in awe almost running into a pet who was installing something "oh, sorry, hey, uhh, you wouldnt happen to know if there are any more amazing places like this would you? i'm kinda new here" he aked of the stranger politely
anthroguy101 wrote:Yeah, there's plenty of stuff to do downtown. You can go shopping and go out to eat. There's even a mall a little ways out. The trains can take you where you need to go.

furryovrlord wrote:"really? wow, cool! i'm ace by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you, what were you installing just now? it looks pretty high tech" as he intoduced himself he holds out his paw for a shake
Henry shook his hand, My name is Henry. This is a high-tech emergency call box I installed as a response for Cap. If someone's life is in danger, then just push the button and help will be on the way. Just make sure it really is an emergency, I don't want any false alarms.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:Frankenstein had been told that he looked strange millions of times before in the past. So much so, that he had developed an automatic response to questions dealing with his appearance. "I'm a mutt..." Frankenstein said, holding out to shake Precious's hand. "Actually my mom stitched me together out of parts from her old dogs." Frankenstein whispered.

(BLARGH)

So that would make you a patchwork pooch?
An new breed of dog all to yourself.. But really, never seen a mutt or a purebreed dog before with such fur markings.. almost would have to design the DNA to do that.. you must be worth a fortune.