HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star gripped Jess' paw lightly and shook, "Thanks." He looked past her to Blay who was scraping his claws together, "Um, are you alright?" He asked in a small voice with his ears folded back.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hi. I'm Matatabi." Matatabi said to the new pet.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm Chris Mar'in. Pleasure t' meetcha. Now, I really need t' ge' out of dis gas." Chris reiterates, beginning to wheeze slightly.

--------------------
Scotty nods, typing on his pad. "Valiant seemed honest and reliable. I trust him so I trust you two too."
"I guess I do too then. So... what were you going to cook for them? Meat, I'm guessing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods, typing on his pad. "Valiant seemed honest and reliable. I trust him so I trust you two too."
"I guess I do too then. So... what were you going to cook for them? Meat, I'm guessing?"
"Spaghettu. With meatballs. No time to do my ragù, but I should have enough pasta. It will help filling them. Can you cook a *lot* of pasta, dear? I must prepare the meat."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Before Frances can reply, Scotty has edited the message he was in the middle of typing.
"Depends. ShDoes your verison of cooking involve dialsling the phone for takeout?" The cat frowns and quickly edits his message again.
"Depends. Does your version of cooking involve dialling the phone for takeout?"
"Scotty!" Frances admonishes before laughing. "He's right though. If you like it black and stuck to the bottom of the pot then I'm your woman."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Before Frances can reply, Scotty has edited the message he was in the middle of typing.
"Depends. ShDoes your verison of cooking involve dialsling the phone for takeout?" The cat frowns and quickly edits his message again.
"Depends. Does your version of cooking involve dialling the phone for takeout?"
"Scotty!" Frances admonishes before laughing. "He's right though. If you like it black and stuck to the bottom of the pot then I'm your woman."
Cinzia laughed hard. Oh, dear! I really must teach you the ABC. Okay, follow me, you'll do the meatballs. I'll show you the size I need, and then you'll work on that. I'll prepare the pasta. No need to worry with the sauce, Belisarius liked the spaghetti with butter and meat only. Should make it fast--" At that moment, a clacson sounded from the street. "Oh, that must be Walter with the pack. Elio, please take care of our guests. We go to the kitchen, dear."

Walter turned the engine off. "Okay guys. Sorry for the inconvenience and all, but the area had to be evacuated. You'll be staying here until the Council finds a decent accommodation. Now please follow me quietly, neighborhood's gonna go crazy." he pressed a button and the van's lock opened.
Belisarius was the first to get off. "Leaders," he respectfully said while keeping the doors opened. One by one the wolves dismounted. noses quivered, ears flicked around, eyes scanned the area.
"So you live here," Amadora said. "Hmf, when was the last a decent prey passed by here? It smells of...domesticated animals only."
"Please, sister," Belisarius said with an edge in his voice. "You are in *their* territory now."
Amadora nodded. "That is a valid argument. I will show respect."
Walter cleared his throat. "Gentlefurs, if you will..." he walked toward Leone house. Belisarius was a nice boy, but his peers...
Last edited by valerio on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

After having calmed his breath and brought his heart rate back down from what seemed like a few hundred BPM, the mink gave his own name to the new pet that had scared him. "I-i-i'm W-will."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Pecan wrote:After having calmed his breath and brought his heart rate back down from what seemed like a few hundred BPM, the mink gave his own name to the new pet that had scared him. "I-i-i'm W-will."
hypernovatic wrote:"Hi. I'm Matatabi." Matatabi said to the new pet.
Star gave a small wave to the pets who greeted him, "Hello."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm Wiggins the rabbit. It's a pleasure to meet you in this neck of the woods! Wiggins gave a wide smile and nudged Winni to see if she got the pun. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, then face-pawed.
Speaking of this neck of the woods, your going away from the town. she said.
Oh... can you lead the way? My sense of direction is a bit messed up. he said. Winni nodded and lead the way back to the town, just outside of Wiggin's house.
Hey, I'm surprised it leads back this way! he said.
Well... welcome to my humble abode! Wiggins said. His house was rather large, a fence surrounding the large property, filled with weeping willows, a garden surrounded by weeping angels, and a fancy white house in the middle of it all.
Yeah, it's... it's kinda big... the house isn't as big as the Leone's, but the walking room you have around the property is still cool.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Star gripped Jess' paw lightly and shook, "Thanks." He looked past her to Blay who was scraping his claws together, "Um, are you alright?" He asked in a small voice with his ears folded back.
"Uh, no no. I'm alright, it's just. Nothing." Blay said, trying to calm down a bit. He tried taking his mind off of the situation. He thought about vidjo games, and RPGs. It settled him down for a bit, but he knew the uneasiness would return soon.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

SuperStar wrote:"Uh, no no. I'm alright, it's just. Nothing." Blay said, trying to calm down a bit. He tried taking his mind off of the situation. He thought about vidjo games, and RPGs. It settled him down for a bit, but he knew the uneasiness would return soon.
Star rubbed his arm nervously, "Good, good. If you ever want to talk about it, which it is nothing, I'll..." He stopped, remembering he was out in public. Upon realizing this his anxieties returned, "*sigh* I'll Just. Be. Shutting up. Now." He finished, his voice barely a whisper. 'I really wish I could say something right for once.' He mentally sighed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Walter rang at the door. Elio opened it. "Officer Watkins, what a pleasure!" he regarded the wolves with a friendly eye, especially Belisarius. Ahh, here you are big boy. Welcome back, give your old man a hug!"
The big wolf obeyed, and the man returned adding a pat on the muscular back. "We missed you a lot, figliolo. Next time, get a phone. Valiant was worried out of his wits."
Belisarius whined, his ears low. "I'm so sorry, Dad. I made sure to meet Val before coming here. is he..?" he tried to ask with a worried look. Now it was his turn to feel the worry of knowing his beloved in danger and not able to do anything.
Elio nodded. "He's fine, he's helping with the evacuation and care of the pandas. Don't worry, he'll be back before day's over, I'm sure. But now..." he addressed the pack of 11. Yup, definitely an impressive selection, the proof that feral life didn't favor the meek. Sometimes one had to see it to remember it.
Belisarius introduced them. First came the pack leaders. "These are my sister, Amadora, and her mate Cesar." Cesar was scar-ridden like he had gone through two world wars. He moved with a grace unsuspected for one of such build. And his grip was gentle to boot when he held, as strongly recommended by Belisarius, Elio's hand.
A honor and pleasure to meet such a family," Elio said.
"This is my brother, Scipio." An almost twin to Bel, except for his eyes, which were of a rare red.
Then followed a white-crested female. "This is Aurelia".
Next came another female, apparently the youngest of the bunch. "Lucilla..." She instead gave Elio a strong hug. "Ohh, it's so *nice* to meet you, Elio Human! Bel said so many good things about you!"
Elio didn't know what to say. Bel said, "Ye, she's the most...enthusiastic pack member."
The next female introduced, instead, had an even harder edge in her eyes than Amadora. "And this is her sister, Agrippina." She didn't hide her strength in her shake, but Elio didn't flinch and in fact surprised her with an equally strong grip and a firm gaze. He was a child when he had looked a nazi soldier straight in the eyes and he'd be damned if he'd let anyone to play bully with him.
"These are Titus and Octavianus, they are a pair." Titus sported a series of scars on his left arm. His mate looked like someone had wanted to paint his fur like a doberman's, only using white.
"Antonius, our best scout." Which could be difficult to say with that eye patch over his left eye. He also happened to be thinner than the others, more built for swiftness.
"Nero, Antonius' brother. Our Chief scout." Nero, true to his name, was simply pitch-black, not a single hair of different color, with eyes like golden stars, hypnotic, and a...wisdom all over him.
"And this is Constantine. Like me, he is fascinated by everything human. Our pack owes him a lot for this."
"I'm sure this will be the start of something great for all of us," Elio said giving one last shake. "Now please, come in, I will introduce you to our new neighbors while my wife prepares something to eat in your honor..."
"Frances?" Walter asked. "Is she here? With Scotty?"
Yes, she is."
Walter was just happy to learn she was safe. He followed the wolves inside.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It... looks grea'..." Chris compliments, her wheezing now becoming more obvious as her airways constrict as a result of the exercise added to the irritation from the gas. She takes another breath from her inhaler before continuing.
"You 'ave t'... t' go righ' out o' London... t'... t' find places dis big."

--------------------
Scotty propels his chair towards the doorway after Elio, curious and slightly afraid to see the wolves, as Frances follows Cinzia to the kitchen. Tying on the apron the elderly lady offers her, Frances washes her hands and then forms the mixture of meat and herbs into little balls as she's shown.
"Gross, gross, gross." she mutters under her breath, hoping the old lady won't hear, as the meat juices turn her fingers slimy.
At the door, Scotty's eyes go wide at the sight of so many wolves.
So many! And so BIG! he thinks. He wheels himself back against the wall of the hallway to make room as the wolves and the cop file in.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty propels his chair towards the doorway after Elio, curious and slightly afraid to see the wolves, as Frances follows Cinzia to the kitchen. Tying on the apron the elderly lady offers her, Frances washes her hands and then forms the mixture of meat and herbs into little balls as she's shown.
"Gross, gross, gross." she mutters under her breath, hoping the old lady won't hear, as the meat juices turn her fingers slimy.
At the door, Scotty's eyes go wide at the sight of so many wolves.
So many! And so BIG! he thinks. He wheels himself back against the wall of the hallway to make room as the wolves and the cop file in.
"Oh, dear, you're lucky you didn't have to cut horsemeat off an old corpse like our parents had to do during the bombardments, now *that* was gross. But you'll get used to it. To this, not cutting horses." she checked the meatballs. "Golf size, perfect...Oh, do you hear that? Our guests have come."
A moment later, Walter peered into the kitchen. "Hey, Frances! So you can prepare something, right?" He grinned. "Can I help, ma'm?"
"Sure, give her a hand before she faints. I'll fix some appetizer."
"No need to," the cop said. "They told me they ate enough at Grandstaffe, before the crisis."
Cinzia scowled at him. "So? It's bad education not to offer a snack to your guest, Walter. Shame."

In the living room, the wolves kept giving proof of their agility by moving without bumping into anything.
"Hello, pet cat," said Lucilla, smiling at Scotty. "Why are you sitting there all the time?"
"That's a wheelchair," Constantine offered, nudging at her. "His legs are hurt and he can't walk, don't be insensible!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Urg. Don't make me vomit in the meatballs!" Frances jokes.
"I'm not going to faint!" she protests as Cinzia jokes with Walter. "It's just cold and slimy, is all. I'm not exactly cooking it yet anyway. All I'm doing is shaping it like play-dough. Anyone could do that. I doubt they'll end well if I cook them."

In the lounge room, Scotty tries to answer the wolves but is dismayed to find that his battery has died. He taps at the blank screen a few times before looking across the room to where his pad is still on the table. Realising he'd never get to the table through the throng of lupine bodies, he can only shrug awkwardly and smile apologetically at the wolves, knowing that they'll probably misinterpret this gesture.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins patted Chris' back.
Lets get inside and get you some water. he said.

After walking indoors, Wiggins checked to see if his parents were home. Seeing the house was empty, he held open the door for everyone to walk in.
Here you go! The kitchen is that way, first door on the right, if you need refreshments.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Urg. Don't make me vomit in the meatballs!" Frances jokes.
"I'm not going to faint!" she protests as Cinzia jokes with Walter. "It's just cold and slimy, is all. I'm not exactly cooking it yet anyway. All I'm doing is shaping it like play-dough. Anyone could do that. I doubt they'll end well if I cook them."

In the lounge room, Scotty tries to answer the wolves but is dismayed to find that his battery has died. He taps at the blank screen a few times before looking across the room to where his pad is still on the table. Realising he'd never get to the table through the throng of lupine bodies, he can only shrug awkwardly and smile apologetically at the wolves, knowing that they'll probably misinterpret this gesture.
"Dear, you'd be surprised at the results certain self-claiming 'chefs' can obtain with such a simple task. Now," she pured some oil into a frying pan, and put the pan on the fire. "Wait 2 minutes exactly, then put the meatballs into the pan. The trick is rolling them so they don't overcook on one side. I'll be watching, so don't fret ok? And anyway, if they come out half raw I don't think our guests will mind."

"Aw, and he can't even speak!" Lucilla said with a sad pout. For some reasn, that seemed to cheer her up. Then she reached out and gave a powerful hug to the cat. "So *vulnerable*, like a wee cub! I'll take care of you!"
Agrippina rolled her eyes. "She's got a powerful maternal instinct."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

MrNeonShot wrote:Wiggins patted Chris' back.
Lets get inside and get you some water. he said.

After walking indoors, Wiggins checked to see if his parents were home. Seeing the house was empty, he held open the door for everyone to walk in.
Here you go! The kitchen is that way, first door on the right, if you need refreshments.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Star rubbed his arm nervously, "Good, good. If you ever want to talk about it, which it is nothing, I'll..." He stopped, remembering he was out in public. Upon realizing this his anxieties returned, "*sigh* I'll Just. Be. Shutting up. Now." He finished, his voice barely a whisper. 'I really wish I could say something right for once.' He mentally sighed.
Star entered before he embarrassed himself further and whistled, "Nice place."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris nods. "Fanks." Entering the house, Chris plonks herself on the first chair she can find, leaning forward to open her airways and make breathing easier. She breathes as deeply as she can. Out of the irritant gas and with the help of another dose from her inhaler, she gradually feels her lungs beginning to return to normal and the slight light-headedness disappear as the oxygen is able to reach her desperate tissues.
"Take my advice. Never ge' asthma!" she jokes when she feels able to talk again.

--------------------
"Heh, true. But I think you'd be surprised at how badly I can mess up even a simple recipe." Once the oil heats, she begins dropping in the meatballs, jumping back and yelping in surprise as the hot oil "spits" on her. Shaking away the pain, she adds as many of the meatballs as she can fit and then begins turning them with the tongs.
"Aw! That one fell apart!" she exclaims, dismayed, as one of her creations crumbles as she tries to move it.

Scotty's eyes widen in shock and his breath whooshes out as he's crushed by the powerful hug. Once the wolf sets him back in the chair, he points to his biceps and then makes a hugging gesture and nods, having no idea whether they'll understand. Next he pulls out his tag from his bum bag and shows the wolves his name engraved thereon, wondering if they can read it, before sticking out his paw for a shake in a friendly gesture of introduction and greeting.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins goes to the kitchen and brings back a cup of water for Chris.
I guess we just weren't supposed to go for a hike today. Wiggins remarked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, true. But I think you'd be surprised at how badly I can mess up even a simple recipe." Once the oil heats, she begins dropping in the meatballs, jumping back and yelping in surprise as the hot oil "spits" on her. Shaking away the pain, she adds as many of the meatballs as she can fit and then begins turning them with the tongs.
"Aw! That one fell apart!" she exclaims, dismayed, as one of her creations crumbles as she tries to move it.

Scotty's eyes widen in shock and his breath whooshes out as he's crushed by the powerful hug. Once the wolf sets him back in the chair, he points to his biceps and then makes a hugging gesture and nods, having no idea whether they'll understand. Next he pulls out his tag from his bum bag and shows the wolves his name engraved thereon, wondering if they can read it, before sticking out his paw for a shake in a friendly gesture of introduction and greeting.
Cinzia took Frances' hand in hers and gently guided its movements to turn another meatball. "The secret is to push or pull them all in one direction so that one replaces the other's place. Like this." She moved Frances' arm so that one meatball rolled onward, then another. "Now you try, dear. And if you want to spare your hands from the spitting oil, never toss the food like a stone into the water. Never put watery foods in frying oil, or you'll have to change face. And never wait for the oil to become too hot: It overcooks food and gives it a really bad taste. But it's a question of practice, I'll show you how to make sure the temperature is perfect."

"Oh, handshake. Nifty!" Lucilla took Scotty's paw and held it. "Now what?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star looked around the room they were in, thinking of what to say Alright Star, just talk, this is no different than your mmos... Well, things can actually hurt you. He mentally slapped himself, Oh, just shut up mental me. He turned from a picture he was looking at to look at the others in the room, "So, what exactly was that tunnel thing all about? I mean it wouldn't be used for recreational purposes in this instance since Chris here has asthma, and I kind of dread the answer with all the mentions of 'gas' and 'chlorine from before."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

There was a gas leak in the panda village. Wiggins replied.
I'm sure specialists will take care of it, so no need to worry. Just hope and pray that the panda's are safe! Wiggins stated.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks for the advice. So... Like this?" Frances endeavours to roll the meatballs as Cinzia showed her, adding a couple more to the pan more slowly as she does.

Scotty shakes the wolf's paw and then feels a bit awkward as she's still holding his paw. Putting the tags away with one paw, he catches Elio's eye and then motions for something to write with with his free paw.

--------------------
"Yeah. We awl go' out or or underground t' ge' away from da gas. I'm sure dey'll be fine dough. Nice place you go' 'ere, Wiggins."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Here you go, boy," the man handed him a bloc and a pen
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Smiling gratefully at the gentleman, the cat write somewhat awkwardly yet still legibly with his free paw which is also his off-paw, his dominant paw still held by the wolf.
"How do I make her let go? Also, my battery is dead and I don't think they can read so how can I talk to them?" the pad reads when he passes it back.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Smiling gratefully at the gentleman, the cat write somewhat awkwardly yet still legibly with his free paw which is also his off-paw, his dominant paw still held by the wolf.
"How do I make her let go? Also, my battery is dead and I don't think they can read so how can I talk to them?" the pad reads when he passes it back.
Elio read the note and nodded. "Just hold it a minute, there is a battery charger that could just help you, in Valiant's room. I swear, that pup is like a boy scout." Then, to Lucilla, "Ma'm, Scotty just greeted you with that shake, no need to hold it any longer."
The she-wolf let go of the cat. "May I follow you to Valian't room? I'd like to see his den. Please please please?"
Elio shrugged. "Not a problem. Come already, girl."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Star looked around the room they were in, thinking of what to say Alright Star, just talk, this is no different than your mmos... Well, things can actually hurt you. He mentally slapped himself, Oh, just shut up mental me. He turned from a picture he was looking at to look at the others in the room, "So, what exactly was that tunnel thing all about? I mean it wouldn't be used for recreational purposes in this instance since Chris here has asthma, and I kind of dread the answer with all the mentions of 'gas' and 'chlorine from before."
"Well yeah, like everyone else said, everything is okay, nothing to worry about. So... I don't think I caught your name" Blay said after finding a seat, and getting a little comfortable.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks! Wiggins replied. He went to the piano on the far side of the room and sat down. This time, he played something simple, like a piano solo of "Skyfall".
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star nodded at the explanations and looked at Blay , "Oh, didn't I say my name? I can't remember. Anyway, my name is Star Davidson, me and my dad just moved here, so he's holding my technology hostage until I 'socialize' as he says." Star sat down on a small chair, leaning his arm against the chair's rest.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Curious to see the dog's room, Scotty wheels his chair after the man but has to stop when he reaches the bottom of the staircase. Unable to get the man's attention from behind, he resigns himself to waiting for the man to descend again.

In the kitchen, Frances is having more troubles.
"This one's gotten... Stuck! Aw! That left half it behind!" she looks sadly between the lump of meat in her tongs and the other half-lump stuck to the frying pan.

--------------------
"I fink most of us 'ere are new." observes Chris as she puts her inhaler back in her bag and sips at the drink that Wiggins had given her.
"I only go' 'ere dis mornin'. mesewlf. We'll 'ave t' take yer t' mee' Mr. an' Mrs. Leone. Dey're grea' cooks an' very frien'ly!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then let's take these ones away," said...Walter's voice, as the man's skimmer collected the ruined meatballs. "You have prepared enough of them try again, you are doing fine."

Back in the living room, a powerful pair of arms gently grabbed Scotty.
"Hi, new cat," Belisarius said, slightly swishing his tail. "Guess a li'l help won't hurt, eh?" And he started walking up the stairs.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Hlaoroo wrote:Curious to see the dog's room, Scotty wheels his chair after the man but has to stop when he reaches the bottom of the staircase. Unable to get the man's attention from behind, he resigns himself to waiting for the man to descend again.

In the kitchen, Frances is having more troubles.
"This one's gotten... Stuck! Aw! That left half it behind!" she looks sadly between the lump of meat in her tongs and the other half-lump stuck to the frying pan.

--------------------
"I fink most of us 'ere are new." observes Chris as she puts her inhaler back in her bag and sips at the drink that Wiggins had given her.
"I only go' 'ere dis mornin'. mesewlf. We'll 'ave t' take yer t' mee' Mr. an' Mrs. Leone. Dey're grea' cooks an' very frien'ly!"

Star chuckled, "If they're good at baking sweets they may have to worry about my dad getting jealous. He bakes as a hobby gone mad, somehow making cupcakes into flying projectiles. If you're fast enough though you might be able to get a meal in case you startle him."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Ooh, cupcake fetch sounds like it would be fun," Jess chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Star nodded at the explanations and looked at Blay , "Oh, didn't I say my name? I can't remember. Anyway, my name is Star Davidson, me and my dad just moved here, so he's holding my technology hostage until I 'socialize' as he says." Star sat down on a small chair, leaning his arm against the chair's rest.
"New here, and being forced to socialize? That's my predicement too." Blay said witha small laugh. "So, what type of 'technologies' do you use?" Blay asked, feeling happy to meet someone kindof like him.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Ooh, cupcake fetch sounds like it would be fun," Jess chuckled.
SuperStar wrote:"New here, and being forced to socialize? That's my predicement too." Blay said witha small laugh. "So, what type of 'technologies' do you use?" Blay asked, feeling happy to meet someone kindof like him.

Star chuckled at Jess's reply, "It is fun until his fire rate becomes too much to bear." He turned to Blay and scratched his chin in thought, "Well, I have a-a computer, and a 3DS, nothing much other than that." He said, stuttering halfway through speaking.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. I like cupcakes. So... D' you 'ave an 'obby? 'Sides technology, dat is?" Chris queries, setting her empty glass aside.

--------------------
"You're just saying that to make me feel good. I suck at it really, don't I?" Frances adds the rest of the meatballs to the pan and begins rolling them like she was shown.

Scotty nods and smiles gratefully at the wolf, waving a hello to him as he recognises him from the photo Valiant showed him. Pulling out his tag again, he shows it to the wolf by way of introduction, wondering if perhaps this wolf can read.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You're just saying that to make me feel good. I suck at it really, don't I?" Frances adds the rest of the meatballs to the pan and begins rolling them like she was shown.

Scotty nods and smiles gratefully at the wolf, waving a hello to him as he recognises him from the photo Valiant showed him. Pulling out his tag again, he shows it to the wolf by way of introduction, wondering if perhaps this wolf can read.
"Oh, Frances, considering what you had just told me, I thought I'd be seeing the spawns of hellfire coming through the fire to devour your souls. Instead, here you are, cooking some fine meat. Look, they're ready. Now gently scoop them and put them into that plate," he indicated the glass plate covered with a paper towel.

"Scotty, cute name," Belisarius said. "So you want to see our room? Nifty. I will also show you our den in the woods," he added with a sly grin. "Val has turned into quite the outdoor doggie since we're together. Do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. I like cupcakes. So... D' you 'ave an 'obby? 'Sides technology, dat is?" Chris queries, setting her empty glass aside.

Star shrugged, "Not really. I don't mind board games or catch if dad's up for it. And there was this one time dad took us out camping, but..." His voice faltered and his face darkened, "It... it didn't go so well." His face brightened as he put on a smile and looked at the other pets, "Well, enough about me! What do you guys do for fun?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
Star chuckled at Jess's reply, "It is fun until his fire rate becomes too much to bear." He turned to Blay and scratched his chin in thought, "Well, I have a-a computer, and a 3DS, nothing much other than that." He said, stuttering halfway through speaking.
"Well, I also use the Com and 3DS. So, do you do stuff like MMOs or RPs on the com?"