HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:"See you all later!" Melati hollered, waving at the gaggle of children running away.

Petir did the same, then sighed. "I need a shower," he mused, picking at the peanut butter on his fur, wincing a bit as the dried up goop pulled at his skin.

When the orange fox asked whether he'd like to watch a movie with them, he shook his head. "Sorry, I want to visit the German Shepherd dog that was hurt yesterday. Besides, I don't want to interrupt you and your date," he added with a wink.

Are you sure? there showing a classic, Attack of the 50' Flea!
Lucky Urks!
no no were not dating! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back at the Bat Cave! Err Hotep"s clinic......

Rav munch's on more of the breakfast foods, before returning to the bed, to snuggles up against bloods back, to act like a big lumpy pillow as he nibbles at the assorted remaining of the food stuffs.
When Rav's owner Sara arrives...
Goodness just what happened to you..two??
Looking Rav over..
Don't take this wrong Rav, but why are you sitting here with not even a hair out of place??
You are usually the one starting a fight..

I didn't get into the fight.. I.. couldn't.. or some reason. was unable too..
Looking down at the floor ashamed..
I see..
An well... I thought Blood would win the fight easily.. An that i would have to save the other dog.

The Human owner then turns her attention to Blood.
I hope it was worth it.. What am i ever going to tell Dustin..
Sorry, I didn't think i needed to keep a close enough eye on him. Guess i should have keep him an Rav kenneled up at home when i was at work.

She hen carefully pets the injured shepherd..
So how are you doing now. Is there anything i can get for you?
When your ready, I'll take you two home. Where you can rest and recover in a quiet and safe place.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

The door opens again and hoteps owner walks in. "sorry mam but blood has to stay here at the clinic untill cleared to move and walk around. decides hes quite safe here, hoteps been watching him nicely, oh sorry im sarah the vet of this clinic. you must be bloods owner" sarah said hotep waged his tail happily at the sight of his owner
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"We're not dating at all." Kayla said, blushing.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"Mind if I come, Petir?" Cam asked as he stepped down from the porch."I wanna make sure he's alright."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The aged cat chuckled to himself, closing his eyes and shaking his head looking at the two foxes. "Heh, with time, that will change. Anyway, I never heard of the film you mentioned... erm... oh, looks like I don't know your name yet." The last sentence was directed at the male fox.

In the meantime, Petir also heard the black dog's question. "Yeah, please come along!" he replied with a reassuring smile.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:The door opens again and hoteps owner walks in. "sorry mam but blood has to stay here at the clinic untill cleared to move and walk around. decides hes quite safe here, hoteps been watching him nicely, oh sorry im sarah the vet of this clinic. you must be bloods owner" sarah said hotep waged his tail happily at the sight of his owner

I'm Sara Ligerr, Rav's owner. but also i have power of atty to be Blood's guardian. His owner is currently lain-up in the hospital just outside of Reno from an auto crash.
You are aware both of these dogs are trained attack dogs, an we are required to keep a close eye on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kurowolfe wrote:The aged cat chuckled to himself, closing his eyes and shaking his head looking at the two foxes. "Heh, with time, that will change. Anyway, I never heard of the film you mentioned... erm... oh, looks like I don't know your name yet." The last sentence was directed at the male fox.

yea, are owners are diffidently not Ummm ready to face the fact we might want to be mates.
Oh I'm called Lucky. tripping and face planting over his feet, as he goes to shake paws, as if right on que.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I agree with Lucky." Kayla said. "Lucky, are you okay?" she asked, helping the fox back to his paws.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I agree with Lucky." Kayla said. "Lucky, are you okay?" she asked, helping the fox back to his paws.
Lucky grumbles under his breath..
Yes... i'm used to not living up to my name...
Hotep the psychic

sarah nodded."yes i saw. trust me mam ive done more on worse animals. decides i saw his tags, reminded me of earlier days....."sarah then pets hotep and looks at him as if wanting him to be trained the same. she then looks back to ms liger. "i also found rav here to be a big softy for blood. dont worry ms liger blood will be fine here. i always keep good care of pets. "sarah said smiling as she grabbed the nearby clip board for blood.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It can't be that bad." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:sarah nodded."yes i saw. trust me mam ive done more on worse animals. decides i saw his tags, reminded me of earlier days....."sarah then pets hotep and looks at him as if wanting him to be trained the same. she then looks back to ms liger. "i also found rav here to be a big softy for blood. dont worry ms liger blood will be fine here. i always keep good care of pets. "sarah said smiling as she grabbed the nearby clip board for blood.

Sara looks over at Rav.
Oh? You had better be behaving yourself Rav, and not acting "weird" around the other males again, or you will be neutered this time.
Rav tucks his tail up between his legs.
Whine.. I have just been keep Blood warm and comfortable and safe. Right now i'm just his pillow so he doesn't fall over, while he is eating..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hypernovatic wrote:"It can't be that bad." Kayla said.

no really, I had a screen door slam on my tail, and break it in two places. Had to wear a heavy cast on it for weeks.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, that just sounds like it hurt a lot." Kayla said. "So, are we going to go to the movies now?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"yeah right cause you were feeding blood like a puppy earlier with baby sounds and everything..."Hotep blurted out before laughing, Sarah couldnt help but try not to laugh before smacking hoteps nose hard to make him keep quiet, just after hotep blinked a few times as if wondering where he was and what had just happened
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"yeah right cause you were feeding blood like a puppy earlier with baby sounds and everything..."Hotep blurted out before laughing, Sarah couldnt help but try not to laugh before smacking hoteps nose hard to make him keep quiet, just after hotep blinked a few times as if wondering where he was and what had just happened
That was just doing whatever it too to get him up and eating..
Well then your doing what you should be doing..
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir at first extended his right paw to reciprocate the handshake. "Hello Luc--aduh!" he soon exclaimed as the fox tripped and planted his muzzle onto the tarmac. Ouch! Kayla was faster than him in assisting Lucky back up on his feet, and he chose to observe them for a bit. Their interaction really cemented his initial theory on their relationship, the only thing missing is time to nurture it. A catty grin spread across Petir's face at the thought, but he hastily wiped it from his face when he finally heard that Lucky was relating about his tail.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking of something else," he said apologetically to the two. "Anyway, I'm afraid I don't know the movie you said earlier. Never watched English movies. I only know P. Ramlee. So you two go ahead."

"Now, I need a quick bath. I'll be back in 5 minutes okay?" Petir directed this to the waiting Cam and Carlito, before jogging and huffing up to the house after getting the house keys from Melati. And sure enough, in 3 minutes, the old cat was back out again, his fur still rather damp but clean nonetheless. He was sporting a similar sling across his chest like yesterday.

"Okay, finished! Now let's get going Cam, Carlito, Melati."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. Well, have fun with whatever you're doing." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Meanwhile back at the Bat Cave! Err Hotep"s clinic......

Rav munch's on more of the breakfast foods, before returning to the bed, to snuggles up against bloods back, to act like a big lumpy pillow as he nibbles at the assorted remaining of the food stuffs.
When Rav's owner Sara arrives...
Goodness just what happened to you..two??
Looking Rav over..
Don't take this wrong Rav, but why are you sitting here with not even a hair out of place??
You are usually the one starting a fight..

I didn't get into the fight.. I.. couldn't.. or some reason. was unable too..
Looking down at the floor ashamed..
I see..
An well... I thought Blood would win the fight easily.. An that i would have to save the other dog.

The Human owner then turns her attention to Blood.
I hope it was worth it.. What am i ever going to tell Dustin..
Sorry, I didn't think i needed to keep a close enough eye on him. Guess i should have keep him an Rav kenneled up at home when i was at work.

So how are you doing now. Is there anything i can get for you?
When your ready, I'll take you two home. Where you can rest and recover in a quiet and safe place.
Blood seemed to have gotten lost in thought after he’d gotten his ball back. What was really the root cause of all his pain from the start. From that game of keep away that ended with Viking getting hurt and that encounter with the venomous snake, to that vicious throw down with that dirty theif, Jag.

All this over a stupid super-charged bouncy ball?

…maybe he wouldn’t have been so inclined to go through all that trouble if it wasn’t for the fact that toy was a gift from his owner. Which made Blood overtly possessive of it. As he was with anything Dustin had given him purely out of kindness.

Blood shut his eyes and lightly squeezed the toy like a stress-reliever, tilting his head to Sara’s petting, trying to pretend he didn’t here that thought about keeping him locked up at her house.

With a smile, he answered Rav’s owner.
“I won, and I got my ball back. Worth it!” He said contently, holding out the scuffed up, shiny plastic ball. “Just tell him that, he’ll understand...” Blood finished as he sank back against Rav, munching another piece of bacon off his plate.

Blood sure was acting a lot nicer and laid back, despite where he was. Maybe he was just being really really sarcastic, was secretly some kind of masochist...or maybe…he was just whacked out on post-surgery painkillers...

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: "i also found rav here to be a big softy for blood. dont worry ms liger blood will be fine here. i always keep good care of pets. "sarah said smiling as she grabbed the nearby clip board for blood.

Sara looks over at Rav.
Oh? You had better be behaving yourself Rav, and not acting "weird" around the other males again, or you will be neutered this time.
“Hey! That’s uncalled for!”
Blood piped up, wrapping his unhurt arm around Rav, almost protectively.
“He’s just trying to help me.”

“...You don’t hurt someone for trying to help..”
Blood leaned against Rav again as he calmed down.

“Eeehhh…when can we go home?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

"the way your recovering youll be walking by noon. and after that we usually wait and do a finall checkup before letting you go. that reminds me mom dont you have a zoo animal here?" hotep asked before his owner stiffened then ran out the room quickley. hotep turned back to the others before smiling and rubbing the back of his head.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote: I hope it was worth it.. What am i ever going to tell Dustin..
With a smile, he answered Rav’s owner.
“I won, and I got my ball back. Worth it!” He said contently, holding out the scuffed up, shiny plastic ball. “Just tell him that, he’ll understand...” Blood finished as he sank back against Rav, munching another piece of bacon off his plate.

You can tell him yourself. I'll be bringing him home and setting him up in the guest bedroom tomorrow or the day after. depends on when the hospital releases him.
Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: "i also found rav here to be a big softy for blood. dont worry ms liger blood will be fine here. i always keep good care of pets. "sarah said smiling as she grabbed the nearby clip board for blood.

Sara looks over at Rav.
D-Singer wrote:“Hey! That’s uncalled for!”
Blood piped up, wrapping his unhurt arm around Rav, almost protectively.
“He’s just trying to help me.”

“...You don’t hurt someone for trying to help..”
Blood leaned against Rav again as he calmed down.

“Eeehhh…when can we go home?”

Rav curls up about Blood in his warm hold, looking up with big sad eyes!
Oh..! my hero! Rav barks, nuzzling up the back of Blood's ear.

yea right.. Venison told me all about his antics. But assured me he could keep Rav in line.
What!!.. he told you.. Umm what did he tell you..
You know Rav. just keep pushing it.
Rav Gulps..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, okay. Well, have fun with whatever you're doing." Kayla said.
Lucky leads off back the other way they came when the foxes had to run from the kids.
We might still make the showing.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood’s skeptical stare towards Sara and her threat towards Rav faded away at the mention of his owner coming back.

“Wha, really?”

The big coydoy’s expression melted back into a little smile. “You guys really are nice, doing all this just for us.” To emphasize it, Blood even nuzzled back against Rav.

“We owe you for all this..”
Blood looked down at his ball again before glancing back to Ravage, as if thinking about something…
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, hopefully we will." Kayla said. "Thanks for cleaning the peanut butter off my back by the way."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood’s skeptical stare towards Sara and her threat towards Rav faded away at the mention of his owner coming back.

“Wha, really?”

Yes.. here is no reason for him to stay in the hospital, they have done all they can do for him there. it's just a matter of time to heal.
She looks Blood over.
But i thought there was going to be two big strong healthy dogs there to take care of him.
because he is going to need help with just getting out of bed, and getting around the house.
You going to be able to do that now?

D-Singer wrote:The big coydoy’s expression melted back into a little smile. “You guys really are nice, doing all this just for us.” To emphasize it, Blood even nuzzled back against Rav.

“We owe you for all this..”
Blood looked down at his ball again before glancing back to Ravage, as if thinking about something…

Sara is visibly taken back, as Blood nuzzles Rav.
True she has only known him a few days, but she always though of him to be a stand-offish loner.
But now he was being engaged and friendly, even affectionate with Rav.. Urrrgh Oh great! now both of the dogs are acting weird.
Didn't think nothing of it. just helping out where we can.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky takes the vixen's arm in his, as they stroll back to the other side of the town.
Thank you for all your help..
Hotep the psychic

"well look at it this way rav hes almost healed. its only a four and a half hour wait now. so you can relax in the waiti.g room while we care for him. its not like hes gonna get hurt again. decides my ow.er has to do her job not someone else. so when shes done im gonna ask you to leave" hotep explains still sitting i. one of the chairs
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No problem." Kayla replied, letting Lucky take her arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Okay, see you two later!" Petir said, waving at the foxes. He again grinned like the Cheshire cat when Lucky linked his arm to Kayla's. Yep, definitely lovers-in-the-making! He was a sucker for these kinds of romance.

Softening his grin to a small smile, he swiveled around to face the rest. "Okay, I think we should get going ourselves," he said. "Carlito, you're joining us right?"

Melati nodded, rather exuberantly. "Yes, I wanted to see the dog that you had mentioned with my own eyes." Well, that, and the fact that the day's getting hotter, and she did not want to be reminded of Malaysia's hot and humid weather at the moment. She was expecting a temperate climate when she moved here, like Cameron Highlands or something. Boy, was she wrong on that front!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"No problem." Kayla replied, letting Lucky take her arm.
The foxes continue on, finally coming to the Wall..
After talking with the hippy dippy waiter dude inside. they find out the theater is at the other end of this building complex.
So traveling on, they come across the pets grooming center, the pet gym, and finally the pet theater!
Everything is in this building complex..
Digging some money out of his collar, then goes up to the box office.
Two for the attack of the flea.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I can help pay." Kayla offered, taking some money out of her collar.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I can help pay." Kayla offered, taking some money out of her collar.
I've got this. ou cantake care of the snax's if you wish too..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, I'll do that." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Of course I can. Why wouldn’t I?”

Over 20 stitches inside and out and a couple of busted ribs, for one. Blood was going to be in for some mind numbingly boring days ahead without being able to exercise or have scrapping matches with Rav. But at the moment, the reality of that wasn’t something he was being very conscious of. He' been hurt many many times before and carried on, despite injuries. There was no way he was going to laze around in bed bored, while his owner healed and suffered the same.

The big shepherd shifted around in bed. Even with the meds he was on, everything felt stiff. Blood thought he was just gonna hop out of bed all bandaged up and still hooked up to his IV, pad over to Sara's side, stick his tongue out in a snide display of toughness and walk out.

He began attempting to scoot away from Rav and towards the edge of the bed...

“Look…”
Hotep the psychic

Hotep moves over to where blood is moving." no blood your in no condition to move yet. decides those meds your on kinda have you locked by your legs untill time comes and if you fall that IV may cut the veins in your arm making it worse for you." hotep said checking the nearby syringes that held bloods anesthetic, painkillers, and other things
ImageImageImage
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

kurowolfe wrote:"Carlito, you're joining us right?"
"What?" Carlito jerked his head up and shot a startled glance at Petir, instantly awoken from his distracting thoughts.

As he slowly gathered himself, he briefly looked around the street, realizing that it was just Petir, Melati, and Cam; the other two foxes must've just left.

He glanced back to Petir with the same distracted look, and meowed, "Yeah, sorry about that, I'm coming. Let's go."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Sara looked over at Hotep then to his owner Sarah.
What does he mean that you have a Zoo animal here? Doesn't the Zoo have it's own complete medical faculties?
D-Singer wrote:“Of course I can. Why wouldn’t I?”

Because you are now nearly hurt as badly as your owner is.
I have seen your medical report and surgical record.
An i also know that, Dominate dogs will not admit to being hurt, even to themselves. not wanting to show any weakness.

D-Singer wrote:The big shepherd shifted around in bed. Even with the meds he was on, everything felt stiff. Blood thought he was just gonna hop out of bed all bandaged up and still hooked up to his IV, pad over to Sara's side, stick his tongue out in a snide display of toughness and walk out.

He began attempting to scoot away from Rav and towards the edge of the bed...
“Look…”

Rav jumps off the bed, an gets ready to catch Blood, on the other side from where Hotep has moved to the same.
Hey you don't want to go wandering here.
Don't you remember? there is a dog named Jag in here for medical attention as well..
Alpha you not ready to fight him again..

Rav says with almost a pleading whine..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hypernovatic wrote:"Okay, I'll do that." Kayla said.
Lucky trots with the vixen over to the refreshments counter.
While in the background, coming from the theater there playing the song. Science fiction / Double feature
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla looked at what they had. "I'm going to get Skittles. What would you like?" she asked Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood froze. His ears perked and eyes went wide at his friend.

“…What?? He’s here??”

Blood cracked a pretty evil looking smirk, and adjusted himself so he was sitting on the edge of the bed, getting ready to hop off.

“Tight! Show me where he’s laid up, I’ve a few things I gotta say to him!”

Moreover, he wanted to see just how much damage he’d done to Jag in return for the broken ribs and stitches he needed. Maybe that head-slamming was enough to knock out a few of his teeth, or give him some kind of nasty concussion-related injury...

Surprisingly, Blood was able to slide off the bed into a steady, standing position while he talked. It wasn’t until he took his first step did he realize just how stiff and sore he really was, or how disorienting the headrush from standing up so quickly was going to be. The big shepherd ended up half staggering, half-collapsing straight into Ravage, dragging his IV along with him a little as he fell.
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu May 15, 2014 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

For hotep who was checking everything turned only to have the iv stand smack him enough to tip the tray when he staggered. unable to keep balance he fell and the syringes fell on him. the dosages in them injecting enough to knock him out. (so dog lying on the floor two syringes standing straight two lying flat) The noise however had hoteps owner come in to see the commotion only to gasp in shock. she helps blood back into the bed and locks the IV table before picking up hotep carefully who was now limp. and setting him across from blood in a seperate smaller bed before taking the needles out and checking him. "this is what happens when you dont cooperate with the doctors trying to help you. Blood we told you not to do this too you are not ready to move around yet." hoteps owner says before checking the iv which luckily didnt cut the veins and arterys in bloods arm. she could only half coldly glare at him for what he did before leaving the room with a metal tray.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla looked at what they had. "I'm going to get Skittles. What would you like?" she asked Lucky.
Hmmmm
Rubbing his scruffy chin...
Think I'll have the yogurt covered milk-bones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D-Singer wrote:Blood froze. His ears perked and eyes went wide at his friend.
“…What?? He’s here??”
We have known since last nite, there was another dog here named Jag.
But we don't know if it was the same dog that you fought with.
We have never left are side, as you requested.

D-Singer wrote:Blood cracked a pretty evil looking smirk, and adjusted himself so he was sitting on the edge of the bed, getting ready to hop off.
“Tight! Show me where he’s laid up, I’ve few things I gotta say to him!”

Surprisingly, Blood was able to slide off the bed into a steady, standing position while he talked. It wasn’t until he took his first step did he realize just how stiff and sore he really was, or how disorienting the headrush from standing up so quickly was going to be. The big shepherd ended up half staggering, half-collapsing straight into Ravage, dragging his IV along with him a little as he fell.

Rav catches Blood with Hotep's owners help. Dragging him back up onto the bed.
We knew we were not ready to be going off an challenging him again..
Sara looks strangely at Rav.. Also wondering why this vet had uncovered, pre-dosed injectors, laying around.
Was she expecting trouble from her shepherds? given how fast it put the young shepherd down on the ground.
No Blood! You are going to sit and stay. You got me.?
Sara then turns to the other Sarah.
Is he going to be ok? shouldn't you be giving him a reversing agent? It seems those were dosed for a much larger dog than he is.
We can go see if that is the same Jag later.
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla told the person behind the counter what they wanted. She paid the person and then handed Lucky his snack. "So where do we go now?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Rhyzer wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Carlito, you're joining us right?"
"What?" Carlito jerked his head up and shot a startled glance at Petir, instantly awoken from his distracting thoughts.

As he slowly gathered himself, he briefly looked around the street, realizing that it was just Petir, Melati, and Cam; the other two foxes must've just left.

He glanced back to Petir with the same distracted look, and meowed, "Yeah, sorry about that, I'm coming. Let's go."
"Hmm, be alert wherever you're are, Carlito. Danger can come up at any moment." Petir was not sure why he said that to the built cat, but he supposed it must be yesterday's events that caused him to feel like they were at ground zero at random times.

The old cat too Melati's hand in his paw again and started leading the small group consisting of the pair, Carlito and Cam down the street, then making a right turn at Richardson Rum Road. After a while, they saw the small park with the duck pond again.

"Hmm, you know, we should have picnic here at the park, kan Melati?" he asked the woman.

Melati, who had been fanning herself with her free hand, nodded rather unenthusiastically. "Uhhh, yes, picnic, nice place... aigh, this place is so hot! Like back in Johore!"

Petir, for once, had an incredulous look. "Of course-lah! It's summer now, of course it's hot..." he then trailed off, before turning to face the other two.

"It IS summer now, right?"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla told the person behind the counter what they wanted. She paid the person and then handed Lucky his snack. "So where do we go now?" Kayla asked.
Oh to the movie, where do you want to sit?
in the front? middle? or back row?