Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Anthroguy101

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Henry walked into the door of the apartment building and into the pool. Is everyone alright,he asked. I saw something on the security cameras and had to rush over, was someone just drowning?

I would have come over sooner, but I don't actually live in this building. Henry went over to one of the lifeguards Did anyone break any rules? He nodded yes. Whoever did this is going to be banned from the pool for 4 months. The sign clearly says "No Horseplay." I'm going to go back looking over the tape again. He then went to Cap, I suggest you stay out of the pool until we know it's okay for you to come back, just so we know it's safe. Henry then left and went to his office, room 101.

He took out his digital voice recorder, pushed the button Note to self, install emergency call boxes in pool and garden and released it.

He sighed, This would have never happened in Minnesota. People over there are more careful than that, and with over 10,000 lakes most people would have known how to swim.
Last edited by Anthroguy101 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Chester was still trying to figure out what was going on by listening in, he caught tidbits. like; "you throw me in the pool and..." "Should be more careful..." when a important looking dog briskly walked in
Anthroguy101 wrote:I saw something on the security cameras and had to rush over, was someone just drowning?
Chester, of course quickly connected the dots, although he was guessing the Dachshund was the victim. but who push him in I wonder? He mused rubbing his chin and looking around the crowed of pets. He walked closer to them tapping another a silky white cat on the shoulder ((This is Jayda)) "Pardon me, miss, but do you know what's going on?" he asked politely.

what what? Jolly good time.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looked astounded at everything that had happened. He sighed as the medical crew checked all his vitals, when they were done he didn't wait for anybody to say anything, he simply ran at full tilt, tail between his legs to the elevator. By the time he got to the elevator he was panting heavily, not being very physical.

(Keep in mind for Cap, smart doesn't necessarily mean rational.)
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi watched Cap walk off, then looked back up at Jaxeh. "Okay, I freaked out. Sorry." She started gathering her things. "And don't throw me into any pools please. I've had my fair share of swimming for a while." She put her headphones in her ears again, but before she pressed play on the ipod she added, "And maybe you should apologize to the dog. Call me crazy but it's a suggestion." then she pulled on her tank top and walked out of the pool room. She saw Cap panting by the elevator. She didn't want to scare him or anything, or get him yelling again, so she came up next to him quietly. "hey, are you okay?" she asked, pulling out the headphones.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

on the ground floor, a sleek, purple and green pearlescant coloured limo, pulls up with a loud screech and out steps from the front the driver who hurriedly rushes over to the rear door and opens it up. out steps a slender looking man in a very lavish royal purple suit that looks to be made of velvet. he turns around and bends over into the car again and drags out a doggie cage, he turns around again and opens it up towards the doors of the complex.

"man dad, i really dont know why you insist that i travel in that silly thing!"

"did you see the driver? he was about to have a fit, seeing you all over the fancy upholstery, anyways, here we are, Oasis towers, now there's plenty to see and do here, why don't you go and explore like i know you so very much like to do" he chuckles "i'll be up in our new home fixing it all up, remember, the number?"

"it's something ironic right? in relation to your proffession? oh yeah! it's 777! don't worry, i'll be up in time for dinner!"
with saying that ace dashes off into the lobby and looks around, he then shouts at the top of his lungs "Echo!!!!"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: Jayda had to physically stop herself from automatically going completely limp, like she did when humans picked her up, and then clung to the muscled Rottie's shoulder, though not hard enough to hurt her helper ((Jayda has no claws, so no worries)). She managed to hold her balance, thankfully, instead of falling off and landing on her head. Jayda looked down at the Rottweiler and smiled gratefully, saying, "Thanks. I'm Jayda. And you are?"

My parents call me.. Precious Very nice to meet you Jayda.
She replies. keeping her hand up on the cats back, to keep her steady on her shoulder.
caelei wrote:She looked down at the Rottweiler and Ryan. "Did those pets say that the Husky pushed the Daschund in the water even though he couldn't swim?" She hoped that she had misheard, since that was something that only a really, really mean person would do.

I'm thinking pushed is too light of a word.. he was more like tackled, in a full on run. an body slammed into the pool by the husky over there..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn arrived at the pool once again, but it seemed like there was some ruckus going on. That didn't suit him well at all. The dalmatian always wanted to avoid dramatic situations. He walked along the pool, bypassed the group of pets, to the other side of it, sat in one of the chairs that were around the pool, took of his collar and finally closed his eyes.
Ahh... this is the life. I always take off my collar when I go to sleep, so I'll take a little nap if you guys allow me to do so. I'm a heavy sleeper, don't you dare do anything to me while I sleep.
He smiled and placed his collar on the table, wanting to rest a little after what happened in his apartment. It was a big shock for him when the two barged into his room. Though everything ended well, his heart was still beating harder than usual.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje walked over to the chair he was going to sit in earlier and plopped down in it. He looked over at a dalmatian that had sat down on that side of the pool and nodded, "I agree wholeheartedly, a nap sounds like a grand idea." With that, he pulled his bandanna over his eyes and leaned back in the chair.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

looking around the ground floor ace notices a board up on a wall near the elevators "huh?" he approaches it "oh. it's a directory! lets see, what have we got here,, ooh! a pool, man i think a nice little dip will do me good after such a long ride in that stupid cage" he presses the button and the elevator opens, he steps inside and presses the button for the second floor.

after a short moment the doors open up again to the pool deck "wow, very nice! hmm.." he looks around, and notices a few pets around, he spots and empty deck chair and walks over to it. he stretches out and yawns a little too loudly to be called polite and takes off his collar "man, that thing is a little itchy" he scratches over his neck, his leg twitches as he does and then approaches the side of the pool and dives in.

he remains completely submerged and at the floor of the pool for a short while before surfacing again and swims over to the side, near where his deck chair is and leans up against the edge. "ahhhhh, so relaxing"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li dove into the pool, not noticing the other pets. When he emerged, he saw Glenn sitting in one of the chairs on the other side. "Hehe." Li swam to the other side, got up and went next to Glenn. "Hi Glenn!" Li said as he shook himself dry next to him, soaking Glenn. He looked at Al, who was sitting next to Glenn and blushed abit, he didn't notice him at first. "O-oh, sorry!"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn opened his eyes and put his arms up in a protective way, as the water from Li's body squirted him.
Ah aw what the...? Silly tiger, I was trying to sleep.
He smiled at Li, but then noticed that the tiger is talking to someone else. His head turned to where Li was looking. There was another dog there, who resembled a wolf, similar to Tom, but was shorter than him.
Oh, hi. I'm Glenn. Are you awake? Did the silly tiger squirt you, too?
The dog had a bandanna over his eyes, so it was easily possible that he's sleeping.
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

My parents call me.. Precious Very nice to meet you Jayda. I'm thinking pushed is too light of a word.. he was more like tackled, in a full on run. an body slammed into the pool by the husky over there..
Jayda smiled understandingly when Precious said her name quietly, seemingly embarrassed by it. She said, "If you don't want me to call you by the name your parents gave, you could choose some sort of other name for me to call you. I know that I wouldn't want other people calling me some of the stuff Lilian, my mom, calls me." She made a face at the thought of the other pets calling her 'Fuzzums' or 'Jay-bean', and shuddered a little. Then her ears went back when Precious said that the Husky purposefully tackled the little Daschund, who had seemingly disappeared from the room, into the water. She looked over, sadly, at the Husky, and hoped that she never met him, simply because she didn't want to get thrown into the water, either. She couldn't swim, just like the Daschund. Her attention was suddenly directed downwards when an orange-striped kitty appeared and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Pardon me, miss, but do you know what's going on?"
Jayda's ears, which were already laid back, went down a little further. Her voice sounded dejected when she spoke. "Um, yeah. Do you see that flop-earred Husky over there?" She asked, gesturing towards Jaxeh. She made sure she lowered her hand quickly, so he wouldn't see and come over. "Well, he tackled this little Daschund into the water, but the guy couldn't swim. So he drowned a little, and the paramedics had to be called, and he was given CPR, too. Then he woke up and all of these pets were in an argument, and now I think he's run off somewhere." She frowned, then realized that she hadn't introduced herself, and perked up a little. "Oh, and I'm Jayda, by the way." Then she had an idea. Why not get out and away from the pool like she, Tobias, and Ryan were going to before? It was only going to make her feel gloomy, staying in the pool room after what had happened. She looked over at Ryan, and said, "Hey. Do you think that they," indicating the ginger cat and Precious, "could come with us outside on that tour? I mean, if they wanted to, that is." She looked around for Tobias, spotting him still near the Husky and St. Bernard. "We could ask Tobias if he still wants to come, as well."
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee slowly stepped out of his apartment as he whispered goodbye to his 'dad'. His cheeks where alittle stained with tears, as his parents had given him a big scoulding on how late he was. They said if he didnt come back on time, next time, he was going to be locked out.
He began to walk down the stairs, heading to nowhere in particuliar. After about 5 minutes of walking he had found his way down to what looked like a pool, seeing the other pets in there. Not feeling like walking in and looking like a sad fool, he decided to plop down outside the entrance. The way he laid down made it look like he was praying, his knees up with the elbows resting agianst them, his hands side-by-side and his eyes closed.
Okay, happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias sighed and walked away from Jaxeh, he didn't really want a fight right now anyways. He walked back to Jayda and Ryan, and saw that they were joined by Chester and Precious, "Sorry about that, I couldn't help it. Weenie's a cool little guy, I didn't want to see him bullied like that." He told Jayda and Ryan, "I see we've attracted two more. Hey Muscles, hey Orange. I'm Tobias, the Master of a Thousand Thieves, what are your names?" He asked them, using another made-up title for himself.
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Alex wrote:Oh, hi. I'm Glenn. Are you awake? Did the silly tiger squirt you, too?
Aaltje grunted and sat up, he pushed his bandanna up which made the still damp fur on his face stand up. After running a paw over his face he noticed that a tiger was standing right in front of him. Having been born wild himself he wasn't really surprised to see a tiger here. He was, however, surprised to see that the tiger was dripping wet. "Um, hello there", he said to Li, giving him a slight bow before looking over at Glenn "yup, I'm afraid he did splash me a bit, but then again I should have known that this napping idea was doomed. Not to mention my fur would have been completely unmanageable if it dried like this, so it's ok." Aaltje gave a small bow towards Glenn "anyway: nice to meet you, Glenn, my name is Al", he said with a slightly sleepy smile. His smile was pulled back on the left side, showing more teeth than really intended.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sat down in a chair next to Glenn and leaned over to him. "He looks like a wolf! Kinda like Tom, but smaller, hehe." Li whispered. He then looked at Al and smiled, "Heh, sorry again! And uh, I'm Li." Li tried to lean abit closer to Al, who was sitting on the other side of Glenn. "And I'm not silly." Li then gleered at Glenn, and smiled. "I am however a dangerous tiger and I'll eat you!" Li tried to say in a fierce tone, and blew a raspberry on Glenn's stomach. ((That name sounds SO WEIRD, blow a raspberry,<.<))
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn was busy looking at Al, so he didn't notice what Li was doing, he just heard him. Li was definitely right, this guy looked similar to Tom. Before Glenn could say anything, the tiger suddenly blew his stomach. His eyes widened in surprise, and he laughed, as the air tickled his fur, but he backed off, and blushed hard.
What has gotten into you? You're crazy! What will Al now think of us?
Glenn tried to be serious, but his voice didn't really give that impression. It sounded more like a joking one, and the fact that his blush got deeper didn't really help much.
Richarson Valley

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Looking between the two other pets Jayda had motioned to, Ryan seemed to consider whether or not they could come along if they wanted, behind a grave expression... Before dropping the act with a nod. "Heh, sure. We were gonna go on a bit of a tour around Oasis, if you're interested.", he said, looking at the cat and dog in turn. "The more the merrier after all. I'm Ryan, by the way.", he chimed in as Tobias returned. Speaking of whom, Ryan wasn't sure how good a friend you could be if you only knew someone as 'Weenie'. However, trying to stick up for the dog was a noble effort... Even if he did just introduce himself as a Master of Thieves, in a hotel full of upscale inhabitants. "Haha, he's just joking!", he said with a bright smile, though he did give Tobias a momentary, 'you are just joking, right?' look.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Vadiant wrote:Looking between the two other pets Jayda had motioned to, Ryan seemed to consider whether or not they could come along if they wanted, behind a grave expression... Before dropping the act with a nod. "Heh, sure. We were gonna go on a bit of a tour around Oasis, if you're interested.", he said, looking at the cat and dog in turn. "The more the merrier after all. I'm Ryan, by the way.", he chimed in as Tobias returned. Speaking of whom, Ryan wasn't sure how good a friend you could be if you only knew someone as 'Weenie'. However, trying to stick up for the dog was a noble effort... Even if he did just introduce himself as a Master of Thieves, in a hotel full of upscale inhabitants. "Haha, he's just joking!", he said with a bright smile, though he did give Tobias a momentary, 'you are just joking, right?' look.
Tobias laughed, "Yeah, I'm joking. I'm better known as the Führer of Fun, or the Anarch of Awesomeness." He told them. He somewhat regretted calling himself the 'Master of a Thousand Theives'. Partly because it wasn't entirely untrue, and partly because he could have said something a little more creative, "So who's up for exploring the city?" He asked the group.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"and I'm rabid dragon tamer Chester Walton" Chester said smiling slightly "or just Chester, if you will. nice to meet you three, Jayda, Ryan, and Mister Führer Tobias, master of thieves and Anarch of awesome." scratching his chin he and looking at the other pets gathered around the pool. "it's been a while since I got out of the tower anyway... probably because of the heat now that I think about it." frowning he padded his collar "dang, If I knew I was going out I would've grabbed my sunglasses..."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
She looked over at Ryan, and said, "Hey. Do you think that they," indicating the ginger cat and Precious, "could come with us outside on that tour? I mean, if they wanted to, that is." She looked around for Tobias, spotting him still near the Husky and St. Bernard. "We could ask Tobias if he still wants to come, as well."

I guess i could tag along. See what cats do for fun an all.
I'm usually in the guy or in the pool.. or marking out in the gardens..

Precious looks around the pool area.
Now, where did that cool alpha dog with all the helpful pack members get off too.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Tobee wrote:Li sat down in a chair next to Glenn and leaned over to him. "He looks like a wolf! Kinda like Tom, but smaller, hehe." Li whispered. He then looked at Al and smiled, "Heh, sorry again! And uh, I'm Li." Li tried to lean abit closer to Al, who was sitting on the other side of Glenn. "And I'm not silly." Li then gleered at Glenn, and smiled. "I am however a dangerous tiger and I'll eat you!" Li tried to say in a fierce tone, and blew a raspberry on Glenn's stomach. ((That name sounds SO WEIRD, blow a raspberry,<.<))

ace, noticing the silly tiger on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POOL DECIDED TO GO AND INTRODUCE HIM SELF. he pushed off from the edge and glided throught the water to the other side he then popped his head up and rested on the edge of the pool. "hey, you there, uhh, Silly Tiger" he said, trying to get the attention of Li
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

From the moment the pet-medics arrived, the two guard dogs backed off, and took their place behind Stet to keep out of the way. That had done what they could, and no longer felt obligated to help. The shepherd retrieved his shades before taking his place with his partner, their tensed up expressions from earlier had disappeared, now they stood as they always did, looking careless, without any expectation of praise for what they had done. Not really liking stressful situations, Stet kept his nose out of the arguments between the other pets, just standing aside with Ranger.

As all the drama from the little ‘drowning’ incident subsided, Stet began to follow the majority of the pets out of the pool area, quickly getting his belongings from his locker and running to catch up with the group. “C’mon Ranger don’t be gettin left behind!” He invited as he dashed past the withdrawn service dog. As always, his guards followed behind. Reaching the other pets, Stet jumped into the conversation at Precious’ question.
Keeshah wrote:
caelei wrote:
She looked over at Ryan, and said, "Hey. Do you think that they," indicating the ginger cat and Precious, "could come with us outside on that tour? I mean, if they wanted to, that is." She looked around for Tobias, spotting him still near the Husky and St. Bernard. "We could ask Tobias if he still wants to come, as well."

I guess i could tag along. See what cats do for fun an all.
I'm usually in the guy or in the pool.. or marking out in the gardens..

Precious looks around the pool area.
Now, where did that cool alpha dog with all the helpful pack members get off too.
“Hahaha! heeere I am! And you’d be off your rocker if you thought I’d let myself get left behind! So we goin for a tour or what?” The Aussie enthusiastically chimed in as he adjusted his headband and headfur, maintaining his handsome pedigree appearance. Giving a few quick shakes to dry the last of the pool water. Being so well groomed, he had not a trace of ‘wet dog smell’ on him.
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Once Tom had reached the pool with Li and Glenn, he decided that he needed to relax a bit, so without thinking, he got into the water, which was nice and warm. However, a minute later, he remembered how fluffy his fur was. Oh...god... He quickly got out of the water, and shook himself dry. This made his fur fluff up even more than usual, which annoyed him. Gah...what am I going to do about this????
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li turned towards Ace, "Uh, hi dog!" Li replied, looking a bit confused by his comment.
"Soo, uhm... I'm Li, who are you?." Li said.
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

The elevator had dinged on a couple floors on the way up to the 19th floor, letting other residents out on the way up, but once it reached their destination, Dominic and his owner, a fat, out of shape, cos-playing, store-owning, manga freak named Chevvy, got out and walked to room 1990. Chevvy was heaving and blowing something fierce by the time the pair were halfway to their door, but Dominic, reminiscent of the last time they had moved, kept Chevvy on his feet. Once they had reached the door, Chevvy, dressed in his too-small "I quit video-games, and it was the hardest fifteen seconds of my life!" shirt, khaki shorts, and toe-less shoes, reached into his pocket and drew out a key card for the door. As Chevvy tried to figure out how to use the card, he spoke to Dominic in fatherly tones, which were not too flatteringly by his heavy breathing.

"Now, remember Dom, no other pets are allowed to touch my collections if you invite them over. Now... how to open this door..." Chevvy was having a very difficult time realizing that the doorknob was a scanner as well. Dominic, realizing that it would be a shame to buy the apartment and then be stuck on the outside, helped Chevvy out. He decided to mention, almost offhandedly, "You know, pa'... that doorknob is probably blinking for a reason." This was Chevvy's only clue as to the mechanism of the door, and he picked up on this clue swiftly, if not gracefully, opening the door to their two-bedroom, three bathroom, very extravagant Room 1990.

"Welcome to our new home, Dom."
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
caelei

Post by caelei »

Jayda was excited that the others could come, and then, suddenly, a few more appeared. The new arrivals were the Australian Shep and his guards, who had saved the little Daschund. Jayda started walking for the door, and looked at Stet, saying, "Hi, I don't think we've met, yet. I'm Jayda." She eyed his guards as if she wanted to introduce herself to them as well, but was unsure whether or not she was allowed. She settled for waving at the two large dogs and giving a bright smile, saying, "I'm glad you guys were here to save that Daschund." Jayda hoped that they felt happier about saving someone's life than they seemed. Although, maybe it was all in a day's work, for them. She looked to Ryan and Tobias, and asked, "Where to first?" Well, they'd have to leave the building first, of course, but that was implied.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Jaxeh, of course, was fuming. As soon as the others were out of earshot, he started talking to Klack. "Did that cat just threaten me?"
"To be fair, you threatened him first."
"Like that matters."
"First day back, and I'm already covering your tail," Klack said with snarky smile. "I've never met a dog that couldn't swim.' You've known at least three."
"You shut up. That call accomplished NOTHING."
"Actually, it gave a reason for everyone not to hate you. You tackled a dog into the pool that couldn't swim!"
"I DIDN'T KNOW! I don't get kicks from trying to kill people. You know that!"
Klack rested his hand on Jaxeh's shoulder. "Yes, yes I do. The question is, how do you convince them that?" Klack thumbed in the direction of the group.
"How else? With you," Jaxeh said, smiling.
"Ah, yes. With me. Of course. Always with me half the time; what would you do without me? Why don't you break the ice for this one. It's a nice change of pace."
"Oh, shut up."
Jaxeh began walking towards the group with Klack in tow. "Hey," he said with confidence, "I heard you guys were going out for a walk on the town?" he asked curiously. "My friend here knows the streets and locales extremely well, and I know all the shops and eateries around here. I've got mooore than enough to treat you all if you wish."
Klack walked up and put his hand on Jaxeh's arm, slightly pushing him to the side, as to bring himself into better view. "Consider it an apology, on his behalf, if you accept. His name is Jaxeh Wark, by the way, and I'm Klack. It's pleasant to meet you all. Even as a result of Jaxeh screwing around," Klack said with a smile.
"I thought I said to shut up!" Jaxeh grabbed Klack and began to give him a noogie. Klack just smiled and stuck his tongue out like he was enjoying it.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace followed Jaxeh and Klack, quietly. She looked to the group as well, "I'll join as well." She stated, back to her calm. mildly angsty self.
----------
"Well, I think we should first go to-" Tobias said, but he stopped as Jaxeh approached. After Jaxeh gave his spiel, Tobias nodded, "I think it would be best if we were all on good terms with each other. That being said, I accept the apology. But I think we should bring Weenie with us, so he doesn't feel left out." Tobias asked, "I know this city inside and out, so does Ryan. It would be best if we worked together to show the newbies the city." Tobias said, "Also, we should see if any other pet around here wants to join us. The greater, the jollier! or something like that." Tobias said.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Ryan waved a hello at Tobias mentioning his name to Jaxeh and Klack. "Mhmm. Working together, we can give 'em a better look around than alone, anyway. Teamwork for the better, like... The three musketeers. ... Only with four pets. ... And nobody getting stabbed." Kind of losing the point of the metaphor here, Ryan did a quick headcount on the pets that had joined them, before turning back. There was even a dog with body guards, who looked familiar, somehow. Maybe from a movie or something?... The idea of a dog-star being there seemed a bit strange; but then again, so did the idea of a totally normal dog getting followed by bodyguards.

Either way, Ryan shrugged it off for now and looked back to the others. "If we're gonna invite... The Dachshund, along," he said, trying his hardest not to call the dog 'Weenie' himself, "We should probably find him first. He ran out that way, right?", to which Ryan gestured in the direction of the elevator hall.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Ah, well than, as long as he doesn't tackle me into the street. I can't dodge cars, just saying ahead of time." Chester said smirking "I know the city pretty well too, but I mean, I didn't expect the entire tower to join up with us" grimacing he scratched the back of his neck "at this point we might as well split up other wise we might look like The Jets walking down the street. you know snapping our fingers menacingly while walking down the street"
Last edited by Jimmy Jazz on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Hahaha! heeere I am! And you’d be off your rocker if you thought I’d let myself get left behind! So we goin for a tour or what?” The Aussie enthusiastically chimed in as he adjusted his headband and headfur, maintaining his handsome pedigree appearance. Giving a few quick shakes to dry the last of the pool water. Being so well groomed, he had not a trace of ‘wet dog smell’ on him.

Precious henhouse her head, looking at the aussie from this side, then the other..
You look like that mighty dog on those cans of pet food i see in the stores. but i bet you get that all the time..
She goes over to the chairs where she put her clothes on. She slips her blouse back on, then pulls the skirt up along her firm trim legs., an stashes the towel in a locker.. will have to come back for that later.

Ok, I'm presentable now, as my mom would say.

Precious eyes the hyper husky warily.. while saying nothing..
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Tobee wrote:"I am however a dangerous tiger and I'll eat you!" Li tried to say in a fierce tone
Aaltje rose both of his hands up in the air and rawred cutely at Li "I am fiercewulf, I eat little kitties like you for breakfast", he said, trying to sound serious business but ruining it by giggling. Aaltje looked over at Ace and pawed in his direction, "hello there, why don't you come over and join the party?" He said right after Li introduced himself.

Aaltje saw Tom get out of the water and shake himself off. He leaned over at Glenn and whispered "who's the fluffydog over there?" Aaltje was leaning almost shoulder-to-shoulder and blushing a little bit while looking at Tom.
/* No Comment */

Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn backed almost immediately off when Al leaned on him, blushing a little. However, Al wasn't looking at him, but at Tom, and the husky/wolf mix was blushing. For some reason... Glenn felt some weird kind of disliking towards Al at that moment, without even knowing why.
That's Tom. Why do you ask? - he said, in a rude, almost angry tone.
Richarson Valley

CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee collected himself and regained his happy & slightly-crazed compsure. He stood up and walked into the pool room, noticing that almost every pet in this place was in there. As he began to walk around he noticed Ace talking to a strange group of pets. Wonder if they ever finished that card game... He thouhgt to himself as he headed over to the group. "Hey Ace, how did the card game go?" He asked not really caring, 'Oh hello, I am Coffee please to meet you guys." Coffee gave a slight wave to the group.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked at Coffee and waved back. "Hi Coffee, I'm Li!" Li said but was a bit confused by his name. "Uhm, how did you get the name Coffee?" Li asked, feeling a bit rude.
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"Oh my dad used to run a coffee shop and is obssessed with coffee so that is why I have the name, also it is because my fur kinda looks like coffee. I personally hate the taste of coffee... bleh!" He looked the tiger over and gave a slight chuckle. "I have never seen a tiger before, its pretty cool. I really like your fur colour! Your eyes are cool too!" Coffee's mind went into a tizzy again imagining Li's eyes were on red with fire, and he was stalking his prey.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li laughed a bit at how he got his name. He then blushed, "Oh, thanks, I guess."

Li sighed "Sure, being a tiger is cool, but sometimes people get scared or they might give me looks that aren't too friendly."
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic watched Chevvy walk through the door to the apartment and sighed, looking back down the hall at the movers coming out of the elevator with the first couple boxes. As he watched these movers, huskies he guessed, he wondered what it would be like to meet the other pets around here, and yelled at Chevvy that he was going to see if there were any pets around the building for him to play with. Chevvy gave him the typical answer, but it was still a surprise. "Just don't go too far, kid. We don't have the money to go chasing you down every couple of minutes." Dominic thought this was very funny, considering the fact that he couldn't leave the last ten floors without going "too far". Nonetheless, Dominic walked past the movers into the elevator and hit the button for the floor with the pool after he checked the directory that Chevvy had retrieved from the front desk. When the doors closed, he sat down and rubbed his eyes with his fists. It had been a long drive down to Oasis, and he was a little tired. The elevator soon dinged to a stop on the fourteenth floor to let in a uniformed woman who looked to be management. When the woman got in the elevator, Dominic looked up and his Sound Village headband that served a dual purpose as both decoration and collar fell over one eye. He smiled up at the woman anyway and asked her to wake him up when they reached the pool floor. She didn't have time to answer, though, because Dominic was fast asleep before she could think of anything to say.
Last edited by Dominic on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li turned towards Glenn, "Uh Glenn, could I borrow some money for a drink, and one for you aswell, ofcourse." Glenn nodded. ((Permission from Alex)) "Great!" Li stood up, took some money from Glenns collar and ran over to the vending machine. He inserted the money and pressed a button, causing an orange soda((Heh he he)) to appear in the slot. He picked up the soda and pressed it again, took the second one and ran over to the others again. "Here you go, Glenn" Li said as he handed the soda over to Glenn, opened his and took a zip.