Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Selina followed Plamen. Any other day, she'd have probably poked fun at the nickname, but she wasn't in the mood today. "Nice apartment," she said as she took a seat.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Thanks!" Plamen said as he sat on one of the Armchairs. "What happened, Selina?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Huh... I missed this... That's what bugging me is for... ))
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Zaya bit her lip, "I... I dunno... I don't think we ca-"
Scratch waved it off, "Bah! We'll get 'im an exorcism if it's too much trouble. So far until his head starts spinning around I've got bigger priorities..."
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker just growled impatiently again and nodded much to his own displeasure. "Fine, let's just go already." he said as he crossed his arms.
Zaya sighed, leading them over the last block to where Cruiser lived. "This is the place..." she said, approaching the door to Cruiser's house.
Scratch followed...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Thanks!" Plamen said as he sat on one of the Armchairs. "What happened, Selina?"
"well, aside from being shot at by strange guys in suits and having no idea where one of my best friends is, or if he's even alive, I've been either been going insane and hallucinating or glimpsing into another world full of horrors that are trying to kill me," the cat explained.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Hmm. The first part of your story you told us at the clinic..." Plamen said. As soon as he finished, Plamen's mom entered the room, carrying a platter with a couple of porcelain tea-cups on it and a large teapot of the same material. She placed the plater at the table and looked at Plamen and then at Selina. The moment she did, her face expression became concerned.

"Oh, my! Dearie, you don't look good." she said at the cat "When was the last time you've eaten? Stay here and I'll make something quick for both of you!" she quickly got out, mumbling something that Selina should probably sleep here for the night.

Plamen just stared as his mother got out of the room then shook his head.
"As I was saying." the GSD said "You look tired... and too afraid. It's neither insanity nor... glimpsing in another world - just fear. Fear for your friend and for yourself." he scratched the back of his head "I know I am not the best possible choice, considering you know me for only a few days... and I rarely say that... but my Mom's right. I too think you should stay here for the night."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Fear may be making this worse, but It started before I had anything to fear," Selina said. "But staying here for the night sounds like a good idea, thanks. Though I'm not sure how well I'll sleep, since that didn't work out very well last night."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I am dreadfully sorry, Reno, but my power has been spirited away as of late." The cat shrugged as something shifted in his head for a moment. He turned from Reno, a brief flash of a manic smile plastered itself on the cat's face as the sound of claws against metal echoed through the elevator. In a short, choppy motion, Iudex jabbed at the button for "G1, Lobby", the plastic button cracking upon impact, "Bye bye~!" Came the cat's somewhat distorted hiss. With those words, the elevator's passengers tumbled to the ground in an obscure spot in the hotel's lobby, causing a clattering noise

((Whoops really late post))
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Fear may be making this worse, but It started before I had anything to fear," Selina said. "But staying here for the night sounds like a good idea, thanks. Though I'm not sure how well I'll sleep, since that didn't work out very well last night."
"Sleeping won't be a problem." Plamen said, taking the pot and filling both cups with nice hot tea "I can give you two options - I can ask my dad to tell us about what he's doing or I could ask my mom to sing you something... or play some of her instruments."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Anything they can do to help with nightmares?" Selina asked as she picked up her cup and blew on it to cool it down a bit. "because that was my main problem."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

*Ding!*

Izarc shot out the elevator and ran down the lobby as fast as he could, bursting through the doors and out into the cold, dark streets. He looks left and right, looking for the fist bus-stop he could find. He spots one to the far left, across the street and bolts for it, reaching it in time for a bus to appear from around the corner. It parks up with the usual hiss as the brake is applied. the doors swish open and Izarc hops up.

"Uh, Sir, have you seen Husky, not too tall, orange headphones?" He asks, the bus-driver, holding up a paw to indicate height.

"Why? Gone missin'? He was on here, but tha' was ah while back.. 74th street if ah remember, wan' go there?" He asks, his southern accent very strong.

"Y-yes, you know where? I pay.." Izarc says, reaching for his wallet.

"Naw, s'all good. No-one's on an' this is mah last round. I'll ah head straight there.." He says, waving for him to keep his money. He starts the engine up, closing the doors. Then the bus lurches forward, heading to where the Husky was last seen..

(Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted in a while..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker tensed up as he approached the house. THe last time he was here the tall guy had 'attacked' so he hoped that he wasn't there anymore.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Zaya sighed, leading them over the last block to where Cruiser lived. "This is the place..." she said, approaching the door to Cruiser's house.
Scratch followed...
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker tensed up as he approached the house. The last time he was here the tall guy had 'attacked' so he hoped that he wasn't there anymore.
Zaya walked up to the door, Scratch close behind, and knocked firmly on it.
They waited, Scratch leaning against the front wall of the house...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Anything they can do to help with nightmares?" Selina asked as she picked up her cup and blew on it to cool it down a bit. "because that was my main problem."
"Nightmares..." Plamen said "I think wards such as a Dream-catcher might work, but they will only delay the inevitable." the GSD leaned forward "Do you understand what I'm saying."

"Stop scaring the girl more than she already is, boy!" Ivan said as he came from the room behind Selina "I am Ivan Karbovsky, Plamen's Dad. I might also able to... help... with your nightmares, If you only tell me what they are. Sharing them usually helps."

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Just say the word and I'll kick it down." Parker said as he reached into his jacket and gripped one of his batons.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Zaya sighed, leading them over the last block to where Cruiser lived. "This is the place..." she said, approaching the door to Cruiser's house.
Scratch followed...
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker tensed up as he approached the house. The last time he was here the tall guy had 'attacked' so he hoped that he wasn't there anymore.
Zaya walked up to the door, Scratch close behind, and knocked firmly on it.
They waited, Scratch leaning against the front wall of the house...
HarlequinRed wrote:"Just say the word and I'll kick it down." Parker said as he reached into his jacket and gripped one of his batons.
Scratch raised a brow at Parker.
Zaya glanced back, giving him a confused look, "Um... I don't think that'll be necessary... We're just here to ask him a favor..." She rang the doorbell, then tried knocking again...

To no answer...

Scratch glanced over at Zaya, "You think he's home? Might be out on a walk or something..."
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

The common law elements of burglary often vary between jurisdictions.
The AS Zaya KNØCKED, THE DØØR ØPENED, common law definition
has been THE METAL ØF THE HINGES expanded in most jurisdictions,
such that the RUBBING AUDIBLY AGAINST THEMSELVES. building ne
ed not be a dwelling or even a building in the conventional sense, physi
cal breaking is not IT HADN'T BEEN SHUT. necessary, the entry does not
need to occur at night, and the intent may be to commit any felony or theft.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Nightmares..." Plamen said "I think wards such as a Dream-catcher might work, but they will only delay the inevitable." the GSD leaned forward "Do you understand what I'm saying."

"Stop scaring the girl more than she already is, boy!" Ivan said as he came from the room behind Selina "I am Ivan Karbovsky, Plamen's Dad. I might also able to... help... with your nightmares, If you only tell me what they are. Sharing them usually helps."
"They were pretty much just a series of images. strange creatures, ominous messages, that sort of thing. maybe a few voices here and there," Selina explained. "and... what makes it worse is that I've recognized some of those images while I've been awake. It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me... but I'm not so sure."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno's ears flattened at the screech of the claws on the metal, his grip on everything was slipping "I-Iudex..." he was standing, but just barely "Just stay with me... that's... all I ask... we gotta get away from this hotel... to Lucius..." he reached for the cats paw
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex tilted his head, clearly disoriented, "How did we get here...?" he muttered to himself before realizing that Reno was speaking, "To my Master?" he questioned
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's ears perked back up and he nodded, padding past the lobby and to the front door, it was getting dark and where they were headed made things bad, but it was their best chance "Yes... Lucius is our only hope at the moment... My mobility is to limited for my motorcycle, we will have to push it... which mean we will have to walk through the woods... I've lived in this city for years... I know very well what lies inside... but we haven't any other choice" he sighed, this day had started bad, and had slowly gotten worse, he only hoped they could survive the rest of the night.
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"You're acting very strange, Reno..." Iudex shrugged, "I suppose we must make haste then."[/color At this point Iudex was getting rather suspicious, "Please explain to me what's happening. There's a beast pursuing us? How did we get out of the elevator?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:"Just say the word and I'll kick it down." Parker said as he reached into his jacket and gripped one of his batons.
Scratch raised a brow at Parker.
Zaya glanced back, giving him a confused look, "Um... I don't think that'll be necessary... We're just here to ask him a favor..." She rang the doorbell, then tried knocking again...

To no answer...

Scratch glanced over at Zaya, "You think he's home? Might be out on a walk or something..."
[quote="[;.]'/,\"]The common law elements of burglary often vary between jurisdictions.
The AS Zaya KNØCKED, THE DØØR ØPENED, common law definition
has been THE METAL ØF THE HINGES expanded in most jurisdictions,
such that the RUBBING AUDIBLY AGAINST THEMSELVES. building ne
ed not be a dwelling or even a building in the conventional sense, physi
cal breaking is not IT HADN'T BEEN SHUT. necessary, the entry does not
need to occur at night, and the intent may be to commit any felony or theft.
[/quote]
Scratch turned her head to look into the door which had creaked open next to her, "Oooh, ominous." she said, nonplussed.
Zaya poked her head around the door, "Uh... Cruiser? Hello? You in here?" She looked into the empty house, not seeing anyone, because, unbeknownst to her, everyone had left in a hurry about an hour before...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian looked to Iudex "Iudex... You've been acting strange all day... We need to get your spark back... Yes... We were attacked by a tall... thing... Much like the one in the forest... but different... We just recently got out of the elevator... I don't know how far behind he is..." he shifted his weight as they got to his bike "We can't stop moving"
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker tensed up but remained silent as Zaya opened the door.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

When no one answered, Scratch shrugged and just walked in the door, "Well would'ya look at that, an open door!"
"Scratch, that's his house!" Zaya protested.
Scratch, "Yeah, assuming he's not already dead. If there's one thing I've learned over the years it's that you always walk into ominously quiet buildings with open doors!"
Zaya cringed as Scratch basically just barged in and started looking around, but reluctantly followed her in...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker just growled pensively. "I don't like this." he muttered under his breath.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian looked to Iudex "Iudex... You've been acting strange all day... We need to get your spark back... Yes... We were attacked by a tall... thing... Much like the one in the forest... but different... We just recently got out of the elevator... I don't know how far behind he is..." he shifted his weight as they got to his bike "We can't stop moving"
Iudex sighed quietly, forming a basic idea of what had happened since he woke up, "As you wish, Reno. We will go." he muttered, fitting himself onto the vehicle
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno sighs a bit "We have to walk..." he continued to push the bike, his movements becoming stiffer by the minute, his right arm aching as he pushed himself "I want you to know Iudex... now matter what happens....I love you..." he met the cat's gaze for a moment before looking back forward
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( wow. somehow I missed this... ))
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker just growled pensively. "I don't like this." he muttered under his breath.
Scratch started looking around at the room which the others had been in earlier, noting the signs of a panic. Obviously, there'd been a group in here earlier, and something had made them bolt... Out the back window from the looks of it... She's walked through the house a little and was now looking at that window...

That would be the next place to check, but first... She walked back into the living room, "Well, from the looks of it, he was having some sort of get-together when something scared them off..." she gestured over her shoulder, "Looks like they went out the window, so he might not be dead after all..."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Zaya just stood and watched as Scratch wandered about her friend's home looking for any trace of Cruiser.

It wasn't the first time she'd been to his house. Cruiser was actually one of her closest friends, she could remember a dozen times prior she'd spent the night there. But this time, something was different. That familiar feeling of safety which came with being at home wasn't there anymore. Instead, Zaya felt something very familiar and ominous about the atmosphere of the house...

Near the coffee table in front of the TV, there was something in a wrapper laying on the floor. Zaya picked it up and sniffed at it. It was some sort of lemon flavored pastry. Did one of CB's guest's drop it?
RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( wow. somehow I missed this... ))
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker just growled pensively. "I don't like this." he muttered under his breath.
Scratch started looking around at the room which the others had been in earlier, noting the signs of a panic. Obviously, there'd been a group in here earlier, and something had made them bolt... Out the back window from the looks of it... She's walked through the house a little and was now looking at that window...

That would be the next place to check, but first... She walked back into the living room, "Well, from the looks of it, he was having some sort of get-together when something scared them off..." she gestured over her shoulder, "Looks like they went out the window, so he might not be dead after all..."
Zaya glanced at Scratch and dropped the pastry into her messenger bag...no point in letting it just sit on the floor, it'd be a nice snack for later. She then walked past Parker to look around the hallway corner, and could see the open door of Cruiser's room with the backyard-facing window agape. She didn't even have to walk into the room itself to see that her friend had indeed left in a complete frenzy. On just the small portion of the floor she could see of his room were bed blankets, game cartridges, a leash, and a mess of pet-safe protein bars strewn across the carpet.

It wasn't an unfamiliar scene to her. A room torn apart after some mad rush to leave as fast as possible.

“Oh CB....” She whispered, hiding a deep concern for one of her closest friends, now probably alone, scared and on the run from something terrible. Just like them.

“Where's his dad?” She asked nobody in particular.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno sighs a bit "We have to walk..." he continued to push the bike, his movements becoming stiffer by the minute, his right arm aching as he pushed himself "I want you to know Iudex... now matter what happens....I love you..." he met the cat's gaze for a moment before looking back forward
Iudex remained respectfully quiet, huffing and puffing a little as he tried to push the vehicle too. Now that the cat had regained his stable demeanor, he began to look introspectively, First; loss of magical ability and depression. Second; auditory and visual hallucinations, 'whisperings' promising help. Third; blackout. Fourth; awakening and seeming recovery. Fifth and final; another blackout... Iudex shook his head, what was working behind the scenes eluded even him. Soon the pair of animals were on a road leading out of town, near the woods
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Waaait!"

Someone shouted from a distance, behind Reno and Iudex.

"*HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF*"

Running towards them at full speed was an utterly exhausted looking dog wearing a black tactical vest and backpack. He looked familiar...

"*HUFF* STOOOP! *HUFF*"

As he closed in, the young dutch shepherd slowed down, staggering forward as he did so. He'd obviously been running for a very long distance. He was practically hyperventilating, and his tongue was limply dangling out of his open jaws. The tired dog had to lean over once he came to a complete stop beside the bike to fruitlessly attempt catching his breath.

"You've." *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* "G-gotta" *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* "Help!" *HUFF* *HUFF*

The dog leaned against the bike for support.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya just stood and watched as Scratch wandered about her friend's home looking for any trace of Cruiser.

It wasn't the first time she'd been to his house. Cruiser was actually one of her closest friends, she could remember a dozen times prior she'd spent the night there. But this time, something was different. That familiar feeling of safety which came with being at home wasn't there anymore. Instead, Zaya felt something very familiar and ominous about the atmosphere of the house...

Near the coffee table in front of the TV, there was something in a wrapper laying on the floor. Zaya picked it up and sniffed at it. It was some sort of lemon flavored pastry. Did one of CB's guest's drop it?
RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( wow. somehow I missed this... ))

Zaya glanced at Scratch and dropped the pastry into her messenger bag...no point in letting it just sit on the floor, it'd be a nice snack for later. She then walked past Parker to look around the hallway corner, and could see the open door of Cruiser's room with the backyard-facing window agape. She didn't even have to walk into the room itself to see that her friend had indeed left in a complete frenzy. On just the small portion of the floor she could see of his room were bed blankets, game cartridges, a leash, and a mess of pet-safe protein bars strewn across the carpet.

It wasn't an unfamiliar scene to her. A room torn apart after some mad rush to leave as fast as possible.

“Oh CB....” She whispered, hiding a deep concern for one of her closest friends, now probably alone, scared and on the run from something terrible. Just like them.

“Where's his dad?” She asked nobody in particular.
Parker shrugged carelessly, still apprehensive about the whole situation. "No clue, he left a message on the machine saying he'd be late coming back, but he never showed." answered the dog as he looked around.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

D-Singer wrote:"Waaait!"

Someone shouted from a distance, behind Reno and Iudex.

"*HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF*"

Running towards them at full speed was an utterly exhausted looking dog wearing a black tactical vest and backpack. He looked familiar...

"*HUFF* STOOOP! *HUFF*"

As he closed in, the young dutch shepherd slowed down, staggering forward as he did so. He'd obviously been running for a very long distance. He was practically hyperventilating, and his tongue was limply dangling out of his open jaws. The tired dog had to lean over once he came to a complete stop beside the bike to fruitlessly attempt catching his breath.

"You've." *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* "G-gotta" *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* "Help!" *HUFF* *HUFF*

The dog leaned against the bike for support.
Iudex suppressed an urge to jerk away from the dog, "Be still!" he pleaded, "What could possibly have sent you running so quickly for our attention?" the cat paused to recall this dog, "You are cruiser, correct? The one who has a visceral reaction the last time we met?"
Iudex reached into his bag to search for water to offer
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno gripped his bike a bit tighter "Whats going on..." he asked, looking to Cruiser "Try to calm down and catch your breath, then talk ok... Do you need a bottle of water?" he offered, starting to dig through his bag
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Missed this again. Feel free to bug me over Skype or something guys... ))
HarlequinRed wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Where's his dad?” She asked nobody in particular.
Parker shrugged carelessly, still apprehensive about the whole situation. "No clue, he left a message on the machine saying he'd be late coming back, but he never showed." answered the dog as he looked around.
Scratch looked up from where she'd been checking under the couch, "Wait... so... You know Cruiser then? Were you here earlier?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“*HUFF* *HUFF* Water... - *HUFF* *HUFF* would help...- *HUFF*”

Cruiser curled over, trying as hard as he could to slow his non-stop panting.

He thought they’d escaped him when they got out of his house, but he was wrong. He was being actively followed...hunted by it now...

He’d literally run across the entire city, from the freeway, to downtown, to the suburbs and beyond to find Iudex’s house. Not even daring to stop and wait for a cab or bus.

Cruiser was scared. His dad was gone, his house wasn’t safe, and he didn’t know who to turn to who’d believe any of it. He could have told the trainers at the center, but it’d only been what? One day since he didn’t come home? The most they’d probably do is tell him to go home while they filed a police report, and Cruiser would be no safer...

No...The only option he had was to go to someone who’d believe him, and offer some kind of solace. Zaya. He had to find her, but she was always wandering around, and there was no way of locating her. He cursed the fact she was a stray.

The only other bet he had was unfortunately, that dog-loving cat, and that freak of a wolfdog he was with. He was the likely the only one who could do anything to help him. Cruiser chose to let his prejudice die for the sake of his own safety; he only hoped these two pets were the forgiving types...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno found a bottle of water and offered it to Cruiser, the last thing he wanted or need was a fight he couldn't handle because of his arm being out of commission, he didn't like it, but maybe Cruiser's strength and training would be of assistance "Here, we'll listen, but I want an apology..."
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"It can wait, Cruiser here must save his breath if he has something important to tell us." Iudex crossed his arms across his chest languidly, "Drink and then enlighten us to your issue, we have business to attend to as well, you know."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser grabbed the bottle, vicously ripped the cap off with his teeth and took a huge swig. His rapid breathing slowed, but only slightly. He had to time each sip he took between ragged breaths.

After a few minutes, he’d finally calmed down enough to speak clearly.

“*Hic!* I’m sorry. *huff*...” Cruiser downed the last bit of water, and licked his chops. He was still leaning on Reno’s bike for support. Even if he was no longer hyperventilating, he still ached from running so hard for so long. His legs shook, and his chest burned a little. He almost felt like he was gonna puke...

Finally he looked up, wiping his muzzle across his wrist. CB’s eyes looked practically pleading.
Surprisingly for a service dog he could actually pull off the puppy-eyes quite well.

“It was in my house...it knows where I live...”

Cruiser let his backpack slide off his shoulders and unzipped his stab-proof vest, trying to cool off any way he could.

“My dad didn’t come home, and there’s something else following me. He...IT, knows everything. I don’t know how, but it does. It knows about all of us. You guys, my friends, those pups I was with...and some pets I’d never met.”

“Please, I can show you. But I’m not safe in my own house anymore. IT’S TRYING TO GET ME.”

The panicked security dog stressed as he explained what he’d been through.