Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Bolly

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Bolly »

Tobee wrote:
Alex wrote:Hey guys, I've an idea. There's a garden in this place, right? Want to go and play hide-n-go-seek after we're done here? It should be fun, considering none of us know this place yet.
The proposal of game made Li smile. "Ooh, I love Hide n go seek! I'm up for it! Li said with a playful tone. "Silly doggies doesn't know hidin' n pouncin' is something I was born to do!" Li whispered while rubbing his hands together with an almost suspicious look this time.
Yeah, hide and seek sounds fun...why are you making that look, Li? "Your waffle, sir." The waiter has returned holding a plate with Tom's waffle on it. Oh, thank you. The waiter puts it on the table and walks away. Tom lifts up the pot containing the syrup, and smells it. Wow, that smells good!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

When Tom lifted the pot with syrup up, Li remembered Glenn's first reaction to syrup. "WATCH OUT GLENN!" Li screamed as he leapt over the table and grabbed the pot of syrup. "I'll save you!" Li threw the pot of syrup away and looked at Tom. "He's allergic." He whispered in Tom's ear.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn was glad that they agreed to go play hide n seek. It was better than going to his apartment, will be more fun, and besides, there are no posters that might reveal his secret in the park. Before he could say anything, Li did something very unexpected, by throwing the syrup pot away and yelling "I'll save you". Save? Save from what? Glenn looked just confused at what's going on, not knowing how to respond. Until... of course! He remembered that he lied about being allergic to syrup. After a while of just looking confused and thinking, he covered his nose with both paws, and backed away, acting like the syrup will harm him.
Oh, oh yeah! Thank you, Li, you saved me a lot of trouble.
Glenn extended his paw, and petted Li's head, to show his appreciation for "Saving him a lot of trouble."
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom was stunned at what had just happened. His mind quickly got to thinking. Okay...Li's reaction makes sense I guess, but... he looked over at Glenn it took him time to realise what had happened...he looked confused...if he was really allergic, he probably would have moved away almost as Li threw the pot away, in case some of it got onto him...his reaction was far too slow...there's no way he's allergic to that syrup. But...why would Li think he is...best to play along and ask Glenn later on. Tom then turned to Glenn. Glenn, I'm so sorry...if I'd have known that you were allergic, I would have taken more care with the syrup. I guess I can just eat this waffle with the butter. Tom then started eating his waffle, occasionally glancing at Glenn to see what his reactions were.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn smiled. Looks like Tom bought the story of allergy, but now he also felt bad because the dog has to eat waffles without syrup. Sure, it may not be a big problem at all, it's just some waffles, but Glenn never liked to cause any problems to anyone. And besides, it might be bad for the restaurant. "Because of the owner's pet, the customers aren't getting what they ordered". Glenn could see it already written in a critique or something.
No no, it's fine, I'll ask the waiters to bring more, just keep it a bit away from me, OK?
With a snap of his fingers, a waiter appeared, and soon, another pot of syrup was on the table. Glenn pretended to back away from it, with an expression of mixed disgust and mild fear while eying the pot.
I've tasted that only once. I really liked it, but soon after, my face swelled and I had a very runny nose. I had to get a shot in order for it to go away, and I really hate shots. - lied Glenn, and imitated a painful expression while talking about the shot.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li blushed slightly when Glenn told them about his reactions to syrup. Without knowing he had offered Glenn pancakes, WITH syrup! Li felt abit bad for doing so. "Uh, I'm sorry for earlier Glenn..." he whined/whimpered((have no idea what cat's do, all I know is that they meow))

Li thought about one of Glenn's comments earlier, when he hugged Tom's tail. Uhm, Glenn? What did you mean by that "Fluffy plush dog" that was bigger than you, exactly? Li asked, looking a bit confused by the comment.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom's face brightened up when the second pot of syrup was placed on the table, and he happily poured syrup over his waffle. Thanks for that, Glenn, and sorry again for before. For the first time, Tom noticed what looked like a ruby attached to Glenn's collar. He started thinking again while he ate his waffle. Why would he have a ruby...maybe...and if he did that...just to hide...no way...that's absurd...I'll have to talk to him about this some other time. Tom continued munching away on his waffle.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tobee wrote:Uhm, Glenn? What did you mean by that "Fluffy plush dog" that was bigger than you, exactly?
Oh, that? Glenn smiled because Li asked.
It's a toy I have. A huuuuge plush golden retriever, even larger than Tom! His eyes grew with excitement, and he started describing a huge circle with his arms, as he explained the size of the toy. And it's sooo fluffy and soft I could just hug it all day and all of the night! My favorite toy.
Glenn blushed a little when talking about the hugs, but Li hugged Tom's tail earlier, so it should be fine.
Tom wrote:Thanks for that, Glenn, and sorry again for before.
No problem, don't apologize, you didn't know. - he said, with a smile.
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

The Doberman assisted in hoisting Cap’s almost dead limp body out of the pool. “Everyone stay back!” Chopper shouted, as even Stet at this point had swam over to see what had happened. While ‘Mike’ stood to keep anyone back, the shepherd mix was already busy checking over Cap, following basic CPR procedures. He gently tapped him on the shoulder in an attempt to wake him up...nothing. He leaned over and listened for vitals. “[censored]...he isn’t breathing.”
Jayda was about to head towards the exit door when she heard a commotion over by the pool. She turned and looked curiously at what was happening, then gasped in realization. "Oh my gosh! I think somebody drowned!" A little, limp form was being dragged from the water. Jayda wanted to rush over and see if the little dog was alright, but she didn't want to crowd the dogs working to rescue him. Plus, that would bring her closer to the edge of the pool, and the last thing the rescue-dogs needed was another drowning victim. Instead, she stood on her tiptoes, peering over, trying to see if everything was alright. The dog, a Daschund, looked like he was unconscious... She bit her lip, worried. Had he just fallen in, or was he pushed? She thought she had heard a shout beforehand... but that couldn't be right. Nobody would purposefully push someone who couldn't swim into a pool. Right?
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
The Game

Post by The Game »

Keeshah wrote: Precious note his tucked tail even under the water.
Yes, please be careful of the pups that might be swimming here...
Precious blushes a bit, as she look down into the water at the treading corgi.
Sorry.. I was trying to say, watch-out for the smaller species. Still no harm done.
She says, like a big momma dog.
buckdida wrote: *KA-BLOOSH*

Hey Now.. what did i just say about watching out for the pups.. dang it.. small breeds! she scolds! the husky.. not noticing that Cap was no longer next to her, assuming that he had retreated from all the splashing an roughhousing going on in the pool, hiding pressed up in some corner most likely.

She didn't see him in the bottom of the pool until the doberman's were already diving after him.
Precious helps pulls both the doxie an the doberman out of the water, then steps back.
They seem to be knowing what there doing..
Stephi laughed. "I'm no pup, I'm just a corgi. They're so naturally tiny, it's annoying." she heard the terrible KER SPLASH and turned to see someone doing CPR are Cap.
"Oh my gosh..." She hadn't seen what happened, only know that Cap was passed out. She passed Jaxeh getting out of the water, but didn't try saying anything to him, or to the pets that had come with him; one of them was laughing! What kind of twisted pets live in theses Towers? She gave Grace a look that said 'you-are-so-sick' then stood next to Stet. "Is he okay?"
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Ranger followed the Corgi out of the pool and joined the others who watched as the guards frantically performed CPR. He was secretly glad someone had noticed before him, he didn't think he could take no being able to save them. "Shouldn't someone have called 911?" he asked Stet, "CPR is just the first step."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Ryan had shook his head 'no' at Jayda's question about needing money outside, leaving the first destination to Tobias, but stopped in his tracks at her mention of a drowning pet. "Drowned?" The word struck Ryan as a little odd at first, as he turned to see the small crowd of pets gathered around the dog that had been fished from the pool. Why would someone who can't swim be by the pool in the first place? ... Actually, scratch that. Thinking about the number of pets who didn't even like swimming currently around the pool, he wasn't too surprised. He did wonder how a dog that couldn't swim could get into such deep water, though. The voices weren't familiar enough to place, and not really something he was focused on before, but he knew he'd heard someone yell out right before a splash... It didn't seem too big a reach that they were related to the Dachshund's sudden appearance at the bottom of the pool. However, speculation aside, that didn't matter so much as, "... Hopefully he's okay."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Dusty wrote:Ranger followed the Corgi out of the pool and joined the others who watched as the guards frantically performed CPR. He was secretly glad someone had noticed before him, he didn't think he could take no being able to save them. "Shouldn't someone have called 911?" he asked Stet, "CPR is just the first step."
Stet now looked relatively concerned, Rangers question brought his attention back to situation. “Well, uh...I never really tried to learn any of that stuff, so I wouldn’t know. But I guess there wouldn’t be any point in callin the medics if the victim wasn’t-"

“What are you all standing around for!? Someone call the ***n apartment staff and get 911 on the phone!” Chopper shouted as he proceeded with CPR. He removed the aviator’s cap so it wouldn’t interfere, then tilted Cap’s head back and carefully lifted the smaller dog’s lower jaw to clear his airway, following thought with ‘breathing’ and ‘circulation’. “...Crap, still no breathing...Just how hard did that husky tackle him??” The Shepherd mutt continued with CPR, giving 30 compressions for very two breaths, hoping either for Cap to wake up of for help to arrive...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Precious note his tucked tail even under the water.
Yes, please be careful of the pups that might be swimming here...
Precious blushes a bit, as she look down into the water at the treading corgi.
Sorry.. I was trying to say, watch-out for the smaller species. Still no harm done.
She says, like a big momma dog.
buckdida wrote: *KA-BLOOSH*

Hey Now.. what did i just say about watching out for the pups.. dang it.. small breeds! she scolds! the husky.. not noticing that Cap was no longer next to her, assuming that he had retreated from all the splashing an roughhousing going on in the pool, hiding pressed up in some corner most likely.

She didn't see him in the bottom of the pool until the doberman's were already diving after him.
Precious helps pulls both the doxie an the doberman out of the water, then steps back.
They seem to be knowing what there doing..
Stephi laughed. "I'm no pup, I'm just a corgi. They're so naturally tiny, it's annoying." she heard the terrible KER SPLASH and turned to see someone doing CPR are Cap.
"Oh my gosh..." She hadn't seen what happened, only know that Cap was passed out. She passed Jaxeh getting out of the water, but didn't try saying anything to him, or to the pets that had come with him; one of them was laughing! What kind of twisted pets live in theses Towers? She gave Grace a look that said 'you-are-so-sick' then stood next to Stet. "Is he okay?"
Grace saw the look Stephi gave her, and was a little confused as to why. She was only laughing because Jaxeh pushed him into the pool. She looked over to the commotion and saw them do CPR. She rushed over to Stephi and Stet, "I swear to God I had no idea he was drowning." She said seriously, "Is he alright?" At the bodyguard's orders she flipped out her cellphone and called 911. She held the phone out to the bodyguard, "Here, use my cell, they're already on the line."
----------
Tobias looked with concern at Cap, "I hope Weenie's gonna be alright." He said.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Jaxeh was floating on his back for a while, near the pool's edge quite unaware of what was going on around him. That is, until his nose was stomped. Jaxeh angerly resurfaced to see his "Saint" Bernard friend with his arms crossed, tapping his foot. "The heck was that for?!"

Klack pointed over to the commotion. "Ah. Well, I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins. Well, every dog I've met knows how to swim. Even you," he said, getting out of the pool. Klack looked at him steely eyed, then held out his hand. Klack was holding something.

"What? No, you've got to be kidding. He'll be fine."
"Do it."
"Those aren't unlimited, you know."
"DO IT."
"Look, he's getting help from-"
"DO IT."

Jaxeh gave a small snarl and ripped his cell phone from Klack's hand, flipping it open. "Fine."
*RINGRINGRI-*
"Jaxeh! What do, you need?"
"Pet paramedics, for someone else. Oasis Towers pet pool. Victim is obvious. Service time: Within a minute or less. In otherwords, get some medics to haul bubblegum over here NOW."
"Yes Sir!"
Jaxeh walked towards Cap, and motioned for Klack to follow.
ctcmjh wrote:"I swear to God I had no idea he was drowning." She said seriously, "Is he alright?" At the bodyguard's orders she flipped out her cellphone and called 911. She held the phone out to the bodyguard, "Here, use my cell, they're already on the line."
"Oh, save it. I already called a personal team that will respond faster. They'll be her-" He was interrupted by the actual team walking though the doors. "Soon?"
"Huh. Fifty-Seven seconds. There must have been traffic."
"Shut it, Klack. I didn't even expect them to be THAT close." He cuffed his chuckling Saint Bernard friend over the head.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap's eyes sprung open and he shot up into a sitting position, coughing up water frantically. Taking a deep breath he looked around, one of the first pets he sees being Jaxeh who was too close for his comfort. "GET THE $#%@ AWAY FROM ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He coughs up some more water before continuing. "You're sick in the head! Why don't you just get a gun, it will take alot less time!" The thing that makes this a truly disturbing moment is he says it like he means it, like he would rather be shot than endure this torture.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"I swear to God I had no idea he was drowning." She said seriously, "Is he alright?" At the bodyguard's orders she flipped out her cellphone and called 911. She held the phone out to the bodyguard, "Here, use my cell, they're already on the line."
"Oh, save it. I already called a personal team that will respond faster. They'll be her-" He was interrupted by the actual team walking though the doors. "Soon?"
"Huh. Fifty-Seven seconds. There must have been traffic."
"Shut it, Klack. I didn't even expect them to be THAT close." He cuffed his chuckling Saint Bernard friend over the head.
Grace put the cell to her ear, "We have medics at the scene right now, bye." She told the 911 person on the other end of the line, and placed the phone into her collar pocket. She was surprised as the personal response team arriving so suddenly, "That was fast." She said to Jaxeh.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ctcmjh wrote:That was fast." She said to Jaxeh.
"Yup. Though as Klack said, they cut it a little close. Asked them to be here in a minute, and they only had three seconds to spare." He said nonchalantly.
Kalvin wrote:Cap's eyes sprung open and he shot up into a sitting position, coughing up water frantically. Taking a deep breath he looked around, one of the first pets he sees being Jaxeh who was too close for his comfort. "GET THE $#%@ AWAY FROM ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He coughs up some more water before continuing. "You're sick in the head! Why don't you just get a gun, it will take alot less time!" The thing that makes this a truly disturbing moment is he says it like he means it, like he would rather be shot than endure this torture.
Jaxeh drew his head back, with a 'what, are you crazy' kind of look. "What?! I was just tying to have some fun," he said, as the paramedics descended on Cap to ensure he was okay. "You were standing next to the pool. On the edge too! That's like an open invite for me to knock anybody into the pool, even a cat! It's not like you can't swim, right?" Jaxeh absentmindedly shook himself out, spraying everyone nearby with water. "I haven't myself met a dog who can't. You know. The doggie paddle?" Jaxeh gave a clawing motion in the air. "Like that? At the very least. It's like, instinct? Somethin' ain't right if you don't know how to swim."
Klack whapped Jaxeh on the very back of his head, causing him to flinch. Cap would have enjoyed that if he caught it. "Ow! Would you STOP doing that?!"
"Com'on. I know this wasn't entirely your fault, but you could at least stay quiet enough to the paramedics to work in peace. He did nearly drown, ability to swim or no."
"Quiet yourself." Jaxeh reached up and tweaked Klack's ear. The two were like a class act, no matter what the situation seemed to be.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:she stood on her tiptoes, peering over, trying to see if everything was alright. The dog, a Daschund, looked like he was unconscious... She bit her lip, worried. Had he just fallen in, or was he pushed? She thought she had heard a shout beforehand... but that couldn't be right. Nobody would purposefully push someone who couldn't swim into a pool. Right?

Precious picks up the tip toeing kitty, Setting her up upon her broad shoulder so she could see well over the crowd.
There you go honey, you should be able to see just fine now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias walked closer to Jaxeh and Cap, "He may have been close to the pool, but so what? That's not an open invitation to tackle him in! And he's a lot smaller than you, you could have, actually you did, seriously hurt him. Where do you get off?" Tobias told Jaxeh off. He didn't even know Jaxeh, but he knew Cap, sort of, and he was angry with Jaxeh for doing that to Cap.
----------
After Jaxeh's remark about being close to the pool, she stepped a little farther away from it.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:
Tom wrote:Thanks for that, Glenn, and sorry again for before.
No problem, don't apologize, you didn't know. - he said, with a smile.
I still feel bad about it, though. Tom finished eating his waffle, and licked his lips a few time. That was delicious! My compliments to the chef. Tom turned to Li and Glenn. So do you guys want to do hide and seek now or later? I don't mind what we do. He thought to himself again. Might as well have some fun with these guys...I can always talk to Glenn later... before speaking again. Although Hide and Seek does sound like fun...but like I said, I don't mind what we do.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

A smile grew on Li's face, a big smile. "Yay!! Hide n seek!" Li cheerfully exclaimed, clapping his hands together and almost bouncing on his chair. Li stood up, took both their paws and started to drag them along with him. "Come on lets go, Slowpokes!" He said while dragging them along. "I'm travelling at the speed of light!" He sang out.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn smiled at Li's enthusiasm, the fact that they're all gonna have some fun, and for finally doing something with them that will make it impossible to reveal his secret. He managed to free his paw from Li's grip, and after that, he gently hit his head. Race you to the garden, come on!
Glenn started running out of the restaurant, leaving the two behind. It was just two floors down, so he decided to use the stairs. The dalmatian wasn't fast, but that didn't prevent him from having fun in a race.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li let go of Tom's paw and took on a competitive look. "Oh, IT'S ON!" He said, passing Glenn with ease and rushed down the stairs. He reached the garden and looked back, seeing them both descend from the stairs and finally reaching Li. "Hehe, slowpokes!" Li giggled. He entered the garden and looked around for the nearest tree. When he spotted one, he looked at Glenn and Tom, "Okay you go hidey-hidey now I'll start!" Li strolled over to the tree he saw. He put his head against the trunk, closed his eyes and started to count. "One!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi stepped up beside Tobias. Despite her small size, she looked fearless and very angry. "You knocked that dog unconscious for what? A bit of fun?" she looked disgusted. "Last time I checked 'fun' didn't mean tackling the snot out of an innocent pet!"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

A loud annoying commercial came on the television "APPLY TO DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD! APPLY TO DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD! APPLY TO DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!" the television practically yelled at the napping cat on the leather couch.
the cat, in question, was of course Chester. he woke up and looked at the TV annoyed, he grumbled something offensive-sounding and turned off the flat-screen TV that stood on the wall with the other entertainment systems.
tossing the remote onto the recliner Chester walked into the breakfast nook that connected the kitchen and the living room together and then looked around scratching his jaw.
Chester pulled a wooden chair out from the round table and climbed onto it so he could reach the bowl in the center of the table. where he proceeded to grab a small bag that was full of chocolate-free trail mix. they just called it trail mix but really it was just a mix of different nuts.
Chester hopped off the chair and pushed it back in. Chester then continued walking through the apartment through the large kitchen (which had all professional grade stainless steel appliances I might add) and into a hall way that also lead into a sitting area filled with bookshelf's (that also lead into the living room), a bathroom and two bedrooms. he casually strolled into his room, where there was a window that let him see the city sprawl out beneath him. he sighed with content as he sat down on his bed looking out the window. "I love the twentieth floor" he said flopping down on his bed munching on a few cashews.

there was a *ding ding* that rang out throughout the apartment, Chester sat up and walked through the sitting room and into the living room finishing off his handful of nuts.
he wiped his salty hands on his sides and then opened the door to see a man holding so many groceries in brown paper bags that Chester couldn't see him "how on earth did you ring the doorbell, I really, honestly don't know" he said standing out of the way as his dad half-walked half-stumbled through the door. "I got someone from the elevator to help me" dad grunted from behind the bags of food. "Well, now that you're back, I take it I can leave and walk around downstairs?" he asked clapping his paws together. "yes, yes go ahead" he heard his dad call from inside the kitchen. Chester said "off to finally join the resistance against Capitalism and Global economy, you won't hold be back any longer" he said sarcastically walking out of the apartment and into the hall shutting the door behind him. Chester walked down the hall a few doors and stepped into the elevator, where he pressed the floor two button. "great, this is going to take a while" he said sighing and leaning on the wall of the elevator.

----- a while later -----

He stepped out of the claustrophobic elevator and breathed in the fresh air. he smiled and looked around, he saw pets and a few humans in the pool. all of them seemed to be slightly distressed at something. Chester shrugged and decided it probably would be better if he didn't get involved... buuuut it wouldn't hurt to see what the fuss was about, it never hurt to know the gossip of the tower. he strolled over to the pool and looked around not really saying anything. a few of the humans seemed to be medics, crouching over another pet. he walked over to the side of the pool away from the group trying to figure out what was going on.

(OOC: Phoo, long post.)

what what? Jolly good time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

((RP'd in IRC, edited to fit forums)
Tom immediately starts looking for a hiding spot that isn't too obvious, taking his height into account.
As soon as Li started counting, Glenn ran into the garden. This was the first time he's here, so he didn't know any hiding places. However, he spotted a big bush a couple of feet away. With a couple of steps, Glenn arrived there, and he immediately jumped into it, being careful that the branches and leaves cover his whole body.
30! Li yelled, and tried to get a sneak-peek of where they were, but realized that cheating is no fun, and turned around to face the tree again.
Tom runs around the garden, trying to find somewhere he can hide where his height won't give him away. Eventually, he gives up, and hides in some bushes, lying down so that he is fully covered
Glenn heard Li yell "30". That means he only has 20 more seconds, and this place wasn't really too good. But it was probably too late now, since the garden is unfamiliar to him. He just stayed low.
50! Li yelled and immediately started looking around. He spotted a tree, and ran up to it. He took on a pouncing state and leapt behind the tree. HAH! He yelled, without result.
Tom tries his best to keep himself hidden amongst the bushes, but his height stops being a problem very quickly, as the top of his fluffy tail pokes out of the top of the bushes. Oh...why am I cursed with this tail... he thought to himself as he tried to hide it
Glenn noticed Li through the leaves on a tree. Once he did, he immediately ducked down even lower, trying not to produce any noise.
Li heard a noise from somewhere, and turned his head towards the possible source. Sneaky doggies can hide! He yelled. He walked around, trying to be casual and went towards the bush. When he was close enough, he saw something sticking out. Hah! found you! He leapt in to the bushes.
Tom was very scared at what Li had said. As he heard noises, his heart skipped a beat, but he then realised that Li had gone to the wrong bush. He tried to hold his tail down with his paws
Glenn grit his teeth, and lowered his breathing to minimum, as he saw Li jump in the bush next to his.
Li struggled to get out of the bush. Bah stupid sticks! he grunted. Li stood and looked around, scratching his head. Hmm..." He strolled over to the tree and looked up. This can be useful He said as he started to climb up. When he was at the first branch, he saw something white in one of the bushes. Oh, I wonder what that is in that bush over there!
Tom cursed under his breath. His ringed tail ended in a white tip...what if it was him that Li had spotted?
Glenn widened his eyes in surprise. Li really saw something in a bush. Assuming Tom didn't hide in a bush, it could be just him. But there aren't really any parts of his body that are sticking out. Glenn just closed his eyes, and hoped it wasn't him who Li saw.
Li jumped down from the tree and landed on his paws. He ran over to the big bush he had seen something in, and took on the very same pouncing state as before. Gotcha now, sneaky He whispered. He leapt in and landed on top of Glenn. Oh uhm, sorry! he said, blushing.
Glenn let out a loud "Ouch" when Li landed on him. He took a deep breath, to make up for the low breathing earlier. Good job... I'll be game now. But could you... would you.... get off of me? - he said, and blushed deeply.
Li looked at Glenn, almost oblivious. But after a while, he realized where he was. O-o-oh yeah right sorry! He said while standing up. He immediately got out of the bush and started looking around. Oh silly fluffpuff, whee-eere are yoouuu? He yelled out with a high pitched voice.
Tom couldn't help but let out an audible breath, as he could no longer hold it, but as he did so, his tail slipped from his paw and popped out of the bushes, making him clearly visible.
Glenn looked around, and saw the tail. There he is, I believe. - He said, while pointing out to the other bush, and wiping the dust off of his body.
Li looked to where Glenn was pointing and ran over. As many times before, he took the pouncing stance, and focused on his prey. Without a sound, he leapt in and tried to grab the tail, but missed and rolled away, hitting a treetrunk, head first. The force knocked Li out, making him unconscious.
Tom heard a very loud noise and stood up. What was that? Is Li okay?
Li! Glenn ran over to him, turned him around on his back, and started giving him a heart massage. He didn't know much about first aid, and this is the first thing that came to his mind, as he panicked, without even thinking of inspecting the wound first. Tom! Come here, fast!
Tom jogged over to Li and looked over him quickly. Move out of the way, Glenn, I might be able to help him.
Glenn didn't have to hear that twice. He backed off, letting Tom closer. Should I call 911?
Li slowly opened his eyes and felt his head aching. Ugh... What happened? He said, slowly sitting up.
Tom quickly beckons to Li to stop moving. DON'T MOVE. It may make things worse. Don't even try to sit up.
Glenn heard Li talk. His heart skipped a beat, as he realized that Li is okay. He run past Tom, knelt down and hugged him, placing his head on his shoulder. Li! I thought you were going to die I'm so glad you're okay! He pressed his body against the tiger and hugged him as tight as he could.
Tom quickly shouts at Glenn NO GLENN! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! It may make things worse, move away from him and don't touch him!
Again, Glenn listened to Tom, and backed away, but he was smiling, glad that Li was alright. I'm sorry.
Li blushed at both of their reactions. He felt the back of his head with one of his paws, but quickly removed it due to pain. Ouchie, my head hurts. Li whined.
Tom moves up to Li slowly, checking that it was safe. He crouches down, and speaks to Li. Li, can you understand me, and are you okay with me checking you over?
Li, still slightly dazed look at tom. Uh, y-yeah sure. He said.
Tom gently tilts Li's head upwards, and checks the spot where his head made contact with the tree trunk. Okay, there's no bleeding...it is inflamed quite badly, though. Can you try moving your arms, paws, legs, and footpaws for me?
Glenn just looked at the two, and said Guys, I don't think we should play anymore.
Li looked almost somewhat confused now. A-alright. He said. Li started to move his paws first, then arms, then legs and lastly footpaws. Is that good? He asked.
Tom smiles at Li. Just checking that everything else is working, Li. Let's just test the reflexes... Tom gently prods the tip of Li's tail.
Li giggled slightly when Tom touched his tail. Hihi, that tickles! He giggled.
Tom smiles at Li again. You're okay, Li, you just bumped your head pretty bad. I think that there is a hospital wing somewhere in this building, we need to take you there. If Glenn is okay with it, we can support you while we walk there.
What? Glenn looked at them, surprised. Was it really necessary? No, I think Li just needs some time to relax. We can take him home.
Tom thought to himself quickly. Hmm...that would be useful to check out something else... He then spoke to Glenn and Li. I guess we could do that, but I will need to get someone just to check over you a bit better, Li. I'm only a basic first-aider, after all.
Glenn smiled. He hated hospitals, and was very glad he didn't have to go to one. Okay, we can call the paramedics team to my apartment. Let's go there.
Li tried to stand up, but was just abit too weak. It's just a little bump, but okay... And could I have a hand, please? He asked.
Richarson Valley

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ctcmjh wrote:Tobias walked closer to Jaxeh and Cap, "He may have been close to the pool, but so what? That's not an open invitation to tackle him in! And he's a lot smaller than you, you could have, actually you did, seriously hurt him. Where do you get off?" Tobias told Jaxeh off. He didn't even know Jaxeh, but he knew Cap, sort of, and he was angry with Jaxeh for doing that to Cap.
The Game wrote:"You knocked that dog unconscious for what? A bit of fun?" she looked disgusted. "Last time I checked 'fun' didn't mean tackling the snot out of an innocent pet!"
Jaxeh bared his teeth and growled. "Do we appear to have two more volunteers for a swim? I could probably chuck the both of you in from here! You're acting as if I had meant to hurt him, you dipwads, and I didn't. I even busted one of my three hot line calls to make sure he was okay, and now he's fine. He woke up before the medics even did anything."
*THWAP*
"Would you stop doing that."
"In my opinion, I think all of you are overreacting to some degree," Klack said, pausing to refasten Jaxeh's collar. "Jaxeh was only trying to have a little bit of fun, and all dogs can swim. Those who don't are fooling themselves into thinking otherwise, because, as Jaxeh had mentioned, the doggie paddle is instinct, hence the name. And don't tell me none of you have had the temptation to tackle or push another into a pool. Heck, even humans do it. And when Jaxeh realized something was off, he did something to try and rectify it. Suffice to say, nobody really did anything wrong. So, I think we should all calm down, and make sure this fellow here," he said, pointing at Cap, "is not going to go into shock."
(CHA 8)
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

As Aaltje was leaving the pool area he was shoved out of the way by the incoming medics. After stepping back with a slight bow he gave a sigh of relief at seeing that help was here. Aaltje trotted over to see if the little doggy was going to be ok, grabbing a towel on the way. He walked right through the people arguing and knelt down to ask Cap, "Are you going to be all right?" Aaltje held the towel out to Cap with a concerned look on his face and whined under his breath a little bit. "Here, you should get dried off, and we should stop crowding you" Aaltje said, shooting the last part over his shoulder as he stood back up and walked back through the people that were arguing, giving them an irritated glance on the way.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias shrugged, "You throw me in the pool and you get a scratched face." He said to Jaxeh, "Okay, I may have overreacted a little, and it was a good thing you had these guys." Tobias said, "But you should be more careful around the pool, especially around little guys like him." Tobias said.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Drowned? ... Hopefully he's okay."

Jayda agreed, concerned, with the bat, saying "Yeah, I do hope so. I wonder how he fell in?" Almost immediately after she had finished asking, however, Tobias stalked away from their group and over towards the flop-earred Husky. The black cat seemed to be angry, and started an argument with the Husky and the short St. Bernard. The Corgi girl also jumped into the discussion, adding her own statements. Jayda peered over at them, brow creased, still slightly unable to see what was happening as paramedics arrived (in a record amount of time). And just when she was going to step a bit closer to try to get a better look...
There you go honey, you should be able to see just fine now.
Jayda had to physically stop herself from automatically going completely limp, like she did when humans picked her up, and then clung to the muscled Rottie's shoulder, though not hard enough to hurt her helper ((Jayda has no claws, so no worries)). She managed to hold her balance, thankfully, instead of falling off and landing on her head. Jayda looked down at the Rottweiler and smiled gratefully, saying, "Thanks. I'm Jayda. And you are?" She would have been excited about meeting her first dog in other circumstances, but with someone possibly hurt nearby, it brought her happiness down really low. Though she still noted that this dog was really nice, and wasn't trying to chase her into a tree or anything. Of course, there were no trees nearby to get chased up, so.
"GET THE $#%@ AWAY FROM ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're sick in the head! Why don't you just get a gun, it will take alot less time!"

The sudden shouting brought the Ragdoll's attention back towards the group of arguing pets. Now another seemed to have gotten angry, as well. She sighed. Oasis Towers did seem to have some volatile tempers. As if yelling was going to help anything in a situation like this. Although it looked as if the St. Bernard was trying to settle everyone down, which was good. And more good news: the Daschund seemed alright. At least he wasn't drowned, still. And all his yelling probably cleared most the water from his lungs. Still, the paramedics were checking up on him, as was their job. Jayda was just relieved everything seemed to have turned out alright. Though she was a little upset about one thing that she had picked up from the others' argument. She looked down at the Rottweiler and Ryan. "Did those pets say that the Husky pushed the Daschund in the water even though he couldn't swim?" She hoped that she had misheard, since that was something that only a really, really mean person would do.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

(done in IRC)

Tom places his right arm under Li's left arm, and beckons Glenn to do the same thing with his left arm on Li's right side
Glenn was nervous, and hesitated a little, afraid of doing something wrong and hurting Li, but he still did what was told and placed his left arm under Li's right arm.
Li blushed slightly when they were both helping him up. Uh, thanks guys. He nervously said.
Tom reaches for Glenn's paw and holds onto it tight. On the count of three, we lift Li up, okay? Li, do your best to stand once you're up. It will help us out.
Alright. - said Glenn, nervous.
Y-yeah okay. Li replied.
Okay then. Three, two one, LIFT! Tom lifted Li up, hoping that his and Glenn's combined strength (S5 + S5 = S10) would be enough to lift the tiger
Glenn grit is teeth, as he pushed with all of his strength, and together, they managed to lift Li up to his legs. Once he was up, Glenn grabbed his arm with both of his paws, and held on it tightly, to prevent him from falling down again.
Ugh Li grunted, but he was now standing up. O-okay, what now? Li responded, almost disoriented.
Now, we walk Li over to the elevator and get him up to Glenn's apartment. Tom and Glenn walked with Li over to the elevator, managing to support him. Once they were inside, Glenn pressed the button for his floor, and the elevator started moving up.
Alex

Post by Alex »

The elevator climbed to the 18th floor, and the door opened with a "ding"-sound. The two dogs supported Li to the door 1810, and Glenn leaned Li's body on the wall, so he can unlock the door. Once the door was opened, he supported Li again, and the three of them walked inside his apartment, closing the door behind them.
Li, are you able to walk? Will you be fine with just Tom supporting you?
The tiger said "yes", and so Glenn carefully removed his paws, and went to the living room, searching for his mom. She was there, watching TV.
Mom, I brought some friends home... could you do me a favor?
"Yes, what is it?"
One of them hurt his head earlier, so we had to support him... can you call the paramedics to check on him, please?
Hannah looked a bit shocked by this, not believing that they actually brought him here, instead of the hospital wing. However, after a couple of seconds of puppy eyes, Glenn managed to get her to call them, instead to carry him down.
"They'll be here soon." - she said, after the phone call.

Glenn went back to the two of his friends, and motioned them to follow him to the door that led to his room. He smiled, and let out a relieved sigh, once he saw that Li was able to walk, with Tom supporting him. They were now in front of the door to his room. With the posters completely forgotten in his mind, the dalmatian opened the door first, but the moment he saw a poster of some wolf, a pet-model, he said "Crap!", closed it with a loud "thump", turned around to face Li and Tom, still holding the doorknob behind his back, and gave them an innocent smile.
Erh... I mean... trap! Yeah, trap! There's a trap in my room that will surprise intruders. Let me just remove it, wait here.
Glenn smiled at them, opened the door, slipped inside and closed them as fast as he could, careful about not opening them much, to prevent any looks inside. It was obvious something was wrong, as he got really nervous while talking.

Inside, he took off one of the posters, and carefully folded it, hoping they won't just come inside. Why did I placed them... crap, I'm in trouble now...
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li stood like a fool outside Glenn's room, wondering why he would keep a trap in his room. Li put his hand on the doorknob and opened, "Pff, I'm afraid of no traps!" He said while walking in. Inside, he saw posters on the walls, posters of male pet-models. Li leaned over to Glenn, "So this is what you're so tensed up about." He whispered in his ear. But when Li saw the plush dog on Glenns bed, his eyes widened. Without hesitation, Li leapt towards it and hugged it. "Fluffyyyyy" He said as he was hugging the huge plushie. "You weren't kidding, it IS huge!"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom followed Li into Glenn's room, and immediately saw the posters on the walls. He looked at Glenn and laughed. Haha, I was right! I can't believe I worked this all out beforehand and I was right! Tom walked over to Glenn and gave him a pat on the back. So Glenn, is there something you want to tell us?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn was shocked once the two entered the room! His eyes widened in shock and surprise, and his mind started making up lies again, but once Li whispered to his ear, Glenn knew it was too late. Wordless, he slowly sat on the ground, and threw the posters he held in his paws away. How could this happen? How could he forget about the posters? Now it's too late. Everyone's gonna hate him. Tom was already laughing, and saying something, Glenn didn't hear much. He overheard the word "right", and the first thing that came to his mind was "This is not right." So Tom calls him wrong. He grit his teeth, closed his eyes and lowered his head, while looking at the ground, as two tears appeared in his eyes.
Tom wrote:So Glenn, is there something you want to tell us?
Glenn didn't move at all, not to talk about answering. After a short while, he crawled past Tom, climbed on the bed, laid down, took the pillow and put it over his head.
No...
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li immediately stopped hugging the plushie when he saw Glenn's reaction to them entering his room. He scootched over to where Glenn was and took his paw in his. "Hey hey, what's wrong? There's nothing wrong with being, uhum yeah, you know." Li said, trying to comfort Glenn. "They are kinda sexy, after all." Li whispered and giggled slightly, while looking around Glenn's room.
Alex

Post by Alex »

(Long IRC post ahead)

Tom sat down next to Glenn on his bed and removed the pillow from his head. Glenn, I'm not laughing at you. I probably shouldn't have laughed at all. But...I worked this all out while we were still in the restaurant, and I really don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. And Li is right...they are sexy.

Glenn looked at them in disbelief, with tears in his eyes. Leave me alone... I know you're just saying it to make me feel better....

Li sighed. Sure, we're trying to make you feel better, but that won't make me change my mind. They are, like, really.

Tom shook his head and looked at Glenn. I mean every word I say, Glenn. Your ruby gave it away slightly for me. there's nothing wrong with being gay. Look at me, for example. I'm bi, and I don't care about what anyone else thinks. He then held his arms open. Do you want a cuddle?

Glenn looked at Tom again. There were still tears in his eyes, but he began to believe they mean it. N... no... - he lied.

Li giggled. You're such a liar Glenn. He said, gently patting Glenn on the head.

Tom looked at Glenn again. Oh well, it's your choice. A cuddle with the cuddly husky going once, twice...

Glenn felt empty. He looked at Tom, and suddenly, some feeling appeared in him, and he jumped on Tom, hugging him as tight as he could, as more tears rolled down his cheeks. I... no-one knew... I don't know what to do now...

Li looked at Tom and Glenn. Aww, isn't that cute, but Glenn, don't worry, we won't tell anyone if you don't want to.

Tom cuddled Glenn tightly and patted him on the back while cuddling him. It's okay Glenn, I'm here for you now. We don't tell anyone. You can live as you lived before. Just let me...take this jacket off... Tom struggled briefly to remove his jacket, but once he had done, his trapped fur all floofed out, tickling Glenn

Glenn laughed a bit once giggled by Tom's fur. The tears stopped, too. Thank you, guys.

Li scootched over to Glenn and Tom and put his arm around Glenn's shoulders. Heh, don't worry, we're all friends, right? Li said.

Tom forgot who he was hugging and started licking Glenn's fur. He quickly stopped. Too much? Sorry...I got carried away

Glenn backed off of Tom. I'm sorry... I still feel bad for some reason...

Li gave Glenn a quick hug. Well, don't worry. We're here if you need someone to talk to. Li said, and wiped off Glenns tears.

Tom started wagging his tail in happiness. There's nothing to feel bad about, Glenn. Trust me, no-one is going to treat you any differently, and there are other pets who are like you. Don't think that you're alone.

Glenn accepted Li's hug, and he petted his head. Really? There are... others like me?

Li purred when Glenn petted his head. You betcha! There's uhm, you and uh, me and Tom, and uhm, well I don't know that many pets... Li said.

Tom smiles again. Of course there are other pets like you, Glenn. There's me and Li, who are kinda 'in the middle ground', as it were, for starters. Whether there are others in this building, I don't know, but I've met plenty of gay pets where I've lived previously

Glenn wiped of his tears, and smiled a little. He finally felt better. I've been alone all my life... Finally I've met someone like me...

Li giggled as he thought of something. How can you be alone, when you have THAT? Li motioned towards the plush dog.

Tom laughed heartily, and cuddled Glenn again. You know, you are kinda cute, Glenn.

Glenn looked at Li, and smiled. Yeah, that kept me alive. But it's not a real pet.... Then Tom hugged him, and his heart skipped a beat. Thanks... you guys are cute, too.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked at them hugging, and got a bit sad inside, but wouldn't let that show. "Uh, I could leave you two alone if you'd like." He said, even though he didn't want to, he felt it was the right thing to do, almost.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom turned his head to Li and headtilted. Why should you leave? There's a massive plush toy waiting for you to cuddle...or you could hug my tail again. Tom wagged his curly, fluffy tail.

Glenn also looked at Li, confused. Leave... why?

Li giggled slightly at his own comment. Well, you could take a guess. He said, before pouncing the tail and hugged it.

Tom smiled and tickled Li with his tail. See? You don't need to leave us alone. This is just a hug of friendship, anyway...as far as I know. He glanced at Glenn, just to confirm this.

Glenn blushed. Yeah. There's no romance here, Li. Don't think that we're leaving you out or something.

Li blushed. Heh, yeah I guess, just a silly thought. Li sat up and looked at Tom and Glenn. So, what do you guys wanna do now?

Tom laughed. Hehe, both of your faces are bright red right now.

Glenn looked at Li. Tom was right, he was blushing, too. Aww, how cute. - he said, and hugged Li now. Fluffy. Don't blush.

Li covered his face in his paws. Pfft, I'm not blushing! He said.

Tom laughed again, before thinking for a moment. I saw a whole load of pets in the pool as we came up here, we could try going there.

Glenn was still cuddling with Li, when the door to his room opened, and a paramedic entered. "Is the hurt pet here? Oh... Sorry for barging in, guys." Glenn let go of Li, and turned. What? Get here and help this guy, he's the hurt one! I was trying to give him a heart massage. The paramedic looked confused, but he doubted that Glenn was lying. "But you're doing it WRONG! Why even bother doing it, he's awake."

Li looked at the paramedic and laughed inside. Oh the woe, he hugged me too hard. He said. Li fell down on the bed and put his paw on his forehead. Oh poor me.

Tom laughed heartily and turned to the paramedics. We only called you as a precaution, the tiger here hit his head on a tree trunk and we wanted someone to check it over really quickly.

"Come here." - said the paramedic, as he pulled Li to move him into a sitting position. Then he checked his head, moved the fur aside, and his eyebrows lowered, making an annoyed expression. "You called me for this? It's NOTHING! Goodbye." He left and closed the door behind him. After a couple of seconds, Glenn laughed, and hugged Li again. That was funny.

Heh, silly paramedic. Told ya it was nothing, guys! Li giggled. He hugged Glenn back and began to purr. So how about that pool? Li asked.

Tom smiled again, and spoke to the others. Yeah, the pool sounds good. Although I don't know what all this fur will look like when wet...

Glenn let go of Li, walked to the door, and turned around, with a big smile on his face. Well guys, you made me feel a lot better about this whole deal. Thank you... so much! And now... ah, forget it. I'll put the posters that I took down back up tonight. Let's go. He turned the door knob, and opened the door, stepping out on the hallway.

Li and Tom got out Glenn's room aswell. The three got out of the appartment and strolled over to the elevator and pressed the button. When they arrived at the 2nd floor, the *Ding* sounded, and they got out and walked towards where the pool was.