Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

Darin chased the ball as before, jumping and catching the ball; he was really enjoying this game. He ran back to Jack, dropping the ball into his hands to give back to Jack. "This is fun, I like fetch!" He smiled and wagged his tail.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer jerked his head away when Rikki turned, sure the raccoon would see him blushing. "Ah... Yeah, sorry." He had completely forgotten due to the current situation. "Must have slipped my mind." Pifer kept his eyes averted the whole time he rinsed Rikki's front, and held the shower-head awkwardly to the side when he finished. "Umm," he began qietly, "What do I do with this?"

-----With the Group of Peeping Toms-----

Terry jumped back from the door, shaking his head. "What?! NO! I'm not interrupting them!"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes sighed, "Can't wait." He walked towards a cooler, but slipped on something before he got there.

Kylie heard a thud behind her, and turned, still running. She was leaving a water trail behind her, and some cat had slipped. Oops, oh well, he should've been watching where he was going, she thought as she turned back around, running face-first into another man's leg (Robert).
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid bent down and picked up Kytes, "Looks like people are tracking in water from the rain, you should be more ca-..." He stopped, sniffing the air. "Hey, you smell that? I think that ferret-thing was a wild-animal..."

---------------- In the Bathroom... ----------------
Rikki purred as the water massaged the front of his body, his toned muscles flexing under his rugged fur. ( XD ) He took the showerhead from Pifer, leaning down to rinse off their feet one last time, "Yeah, we just put it back up and turn the water off..." He did that, and walked out of the shower, dropping to all fours and shaking himself off, gesturing to Pifer to do the same before moving to grab a towel.

---------------- Fun at the Station... ----------------
Jack and Darin continued to play fetch for a while, before Darin started to slow down. Jack knelt down and ruffled the panting pup's headfur again, "You gettin' tired boy? You wanna go back inside now?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Ok," he panted. Darin looked up to Jack, almost completely covered in mud which was slowly sliding down his fur due to the rain. "I'm to tired *pant* to play fetch *pant* Can I have some water? *pant*
Last edited by Neko on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"Hey, you're the gay guy! You ENJOY that sort of thing! Besides, it sounds like they're mostly finished."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack laughed, "Alright boy, let's get you in and we can give you a shower while we're out it." He turned to jog inside.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Neko wrote:"Ooh...I hope he's not getting rained on...Maybe Matt will give Mr.Raccoon a ride in his car!" Darin looked up to Jack's face.

Sam stopped mid-step after a flash of light and a bunch of gunshots going off. Once it quieted down she stepped into the dark basement floor, slowly letting her eyes adjust. "Hello, Zeke? Are you in here?"
Finally! a familiar voice!he thought, through his panicked flurry of emotion. In a burst of adrenaline, he managed to yelp "HELP!" Squirming out from under Trinket, grasping out for the bottom step.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin followed Jack, still panting. "A shower *pant* sounds good, even though *pant* mud is fun!"

---------

Sam's eye's adjusted and she could see two wiggling forms when she heard Zeke's voice. "Zeke?" She rushed over to the two forms, bending down and helping Zeke. "Zeke what's wrong, and what happened down here?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Ah, eh, thanks." She still felt kind of awkward about talking to someone she never met completely. She rolled enough paper towels around her to make her look like a mummy, if it wasn't for her head still being uncovered, and at least she wasn't soaking wet. She took a step in, and found that she wasn't creating mini-puddles everywhere. Like she encountered a great success she walked in, and returned to her normal self after walking through the door. "So, uh... what do I do now?" She started awkwardly looking around, when she smelled food.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack laughed, leading Darin back through the back door and into the shower room, putting away his jacket as he passed the closet. He turned the shower on cold and checked it with his hand, "Alright Darin, get in there. This should cool you down..." He started rolling back his sleeves...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

CY_Law wrote:Oh wow! A range? Like, a shooting range? Xuan heard what the man whose name is Robert said.

He has never seen a real gun before, since it's illegal to own a gun or other arms back in his hometown, what he knows about guns and arms mostly are from movies and drama shows.

Now that he's really interested, putting down the plate and tongs Robert gave him.

He is either going to ask Robert for permission or he would just go there by himself, seeing that he knows the direction already.

Heh, that explains the thick gunpowder smell as well... Xuan thought, he was going to the indoor anyway, since it has started to rain, and Xuan hates bad weather.

"So, uh... Robert?" he asked, with hope.
Robert grinned as he looked at the dog. "Yeah I know what you're thinkin' boy..." Robert said, munching on a hot dog he made for himself while watching the rain fall. "But it looks like all these critters are all over my house and I gotta tell 'em that too. Wait just a moment buddy...." Robert said, looking around. He cleared his throat and made the big announcement. "HEY GUYS! WANNA START SHOOTIN NOW???" Robert hollered.

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes sighed, "Can't wait." He walked towards a cooler, but slipped on something before he got there.

Kylie heard a thud behind her, and turned, still running. She was leaving a water trail behind her, and some cat had slipped. Oops, oh well, he should've been watching where he was going, she thought as she turned back around, running face-first into another man's leg (Robert).
"Woah!" Robert cried out, almost dropping his hot dog. He looked down and saw a weasel which now sprawled on the ground after having a head on collision with his leg. He picked her up gently and faced the weasel. "Uh...are you okay?" Robert asked.

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob's ears shot up. "I hear shouting!" For a moment, he thought maybe Dr. Rashid might've found him and Enya again. Then it occured to him: The house was now full of pets and people.
"Yeah. Wow, that's fast. I'd never imagine the whole neighborhood turn up this quick." Enya said, getting up and stretching.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin stuck a hand out, feeling the cool water. "Mmmm," he stepped into the shower, letting the water hit his body; causing the mud to start washing off. "The water's nice and cold!" He was only slightly panting now, turning his head upwards into the spray of water.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob's ears shot up. "I hear shouting!" For a moment, he thought maybe Dr. Rashid might've found him and Enya again. Then it occured to him: The house was now full of pets and people.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

thrasherblades wrote:Robert grinned as he looked at the dog. "Yeah I know what you're thinkin' boy..." Robert said, munching on a hot dog he made for himself while watching the rain fall. "But it looks like all these critters are all over my house and I gotta tell 'em that too. Wait just a moment buddy...." Robert said, looking around. He cleared his throat and made the big announcement. "HEY GUYS! WANNA START SHOOTIN NOW???" Robert hollered.
(( YOU FORGOT KYLIE. SHE JUST RAN INTO ROBERT'S LEG. ))
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Alright Darin, let's get you cleaned up!" Jack took the showerhead off the mount and started cleaning out Darin's fur, rubbing his fur beneath the water with the other hand.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin squirmed, giggling. "That tickles!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack laughed, thoroughly washing the pup's body. "All done!" He got up and turned around to grab a towel, "You can shake off a bit in there if you want..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin got on all fours and shook his fur out, sending a spray of water in each direction within the shower. He stood and walked out of the shower over to Jack. "Can we play fetch with Mr.Raccoon tomorrow? I bet he's really good at it!" He smiled looking up to Jack, tail wagging slightly at the idea.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack knelt down with a towel, tossing it over Darin, thoroughly rubbing him down with it. "Alright, I'm sure he'd love to when he gets back." He wrapped the towel around Darin and gave him a big hug.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

thrasherblades wrote:
Robert grinned as he looked at the dog. "Yeah I know what you're thinkin' boy..." Robert said, munching on a hot dog he made for himself while watching the rain fall. "But it looks like all these critters are all over my house and I gotta tell 'em that too. Wait just a moment buddy...." Robert said, looking around. He cleared his throat and made the big announcement. "HEY GUYS! WANNA START SHOOTIN NOW???" Robert hollered.
Though Xuan is startled by Robert's sudden action, he was glad to hear it.

"Oh boy! Oh boy! I get to hold a gun! This is my LUCKY day!"((Banner...?)) Xuan can't contain his excitement while proceed to follow Robert.

((Now I wonder if he is too old to use a gun, :P))
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yay!" Darin hugged back, nuzzling Jack. "Can I have water now? I'm really thirsty!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Alright then!" Jack picked Darin up in the towel and carried him into the kitchen, setting him down in a chair with the towel around him. He pulled out a bowl and took it to the water-cooler, filling it with water, taking it back and setting it in front of Darin, "Drink up!" He sat down to watch.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin sat up and began lapping at the water, he really liked their water. They have such good water, it's always fresh and clean! He lapped at the water till he got his fill, only leaving behind a small about in the bowl. He sat back down in his chair, licking the excess water from his muzzle. "Your water is really good, it tastes like fresh spring water."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack laughed, "That's 'cause it is. They put it in that big bottle and ship it to us."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Ooooh....humans do all kinds of funny stuff..." Darin pulled the towel around himself more, "What's this fluffy thing? I really like it, except that it's a bit wet..." Darin sniffed the towel, noticing his scent was all over it by now.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack laughed, getting up and walking over to Darin, "That's a towel, humans use it to dry things, like fluffy puppies!" He picked up the pup and cuddled him a bit.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I like towels!" Darin snuggled back enjoying the attention."Oh, can we give a towel to Taku? I bet he'd like a fluffy towel!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack chuckled a little more, "Don't worry about Taku, he's seen towels before, and he's already got a blanket in his cage..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Thanks," Kytes said as he looked over at the water-tracker, who had just ran into somebody's leg. "Then they're not the only one. I saw a few other wilds here."

~~~~~Ouch...~~~~~
Kylie shook off the collision as if nothing happened. "I'm fine," she told him. Her stomach growled as she spotted the package of hot dogs. She was hungrier than she thought. "Can I have one of those?" she asked, pointing to them. "And don't cook it, just give it to me."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Oh- Whoops" Rocky said, turning on the heal of his foot back toward the bathroom. "A- are you sure you don't need any help? i- i really want to help."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale started unraveling his old bandages, using toilet paper to wipe up the blood. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Go watch tv, or go play PS3, I'll be done in a sec." He started wrapping the new bandage on his foot.

--------

"A blanket?" Darin hadn't paid much attention to the cage. "Are blankets fluffy too?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
~~~~~Ouch...~~~~~
Kylie shook off the collision as if nothing happened. "I'm fine," she told him. Her stomach growled as she spotted the package of hot dogs. She was hungrier than she thought. "Can I have one of those?" she asked, pointing to them. "And don't cook it, just give it to me."
"Hmmm you sure?" Robert said, taking a thawed pack of raw hot dogs and tearing it open, handing one to the weasel. "Weasels like you eat stuff raw??" Robert asked curiously.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie took the hot dog and ate it. "Yeah," she said as she ran off again, this time to the cat that slipped on her water trail.

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Neko wrote:Sam's eye's adjusted and she could see two wiggling forms when she heard Zeke's voice. "Zeke?" She rushed over to the two forms, bending down and helping Zeke. "Zeke what's wrong, and what happened down here?"
*Ssssssss... BANG BANG PINGPINGPING!*

"THAT!" Yelled Trinket, covering his head. "Let's scoot before one of those actually HIT someone!" Trinket hopped to his feet, grabbed Zeke's arm to help him up with...another fox? And tried to rush up the stairs with both of them.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke Stood up, dashing up the stairs. "S-Sam?" he choked, almost pulling her back up the stairs. As he neared the top, a splitting pain went through his foot, causing him to fall onto the landing. With a yip of pain, he doubled over and held it. More panic shot through his mind. "Oh god! Iv been shot! Iv been shot!" He whimpered.

((No he wasn't shot, he stubbed his erm... toe?))
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

*BANG* *PING PING PING PING*
Rubin wrote:Zeke Stood up, dashing up the stairs. "S-Sam?" he choked, almost pulling her back up the stairs. As he neared the top, a splitting pain went through his foot, causing him to fall onto the landing. With a yip of pain, he doubled over and held it. More panic shot through his mind. "Oh god! Iv been shot! Iv been shot!" He whimpered.

((No he wasn't shot, he stubbed his erm... toe?))
"AUGH!" Trinket was still clinging to Zeke's arm, so he went down as well. "Oh god, no no NO! ARGH! THIS IS MY FAULT! ARGH HELP!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam nearly tripped going up the stairs, falling down to land next to the yelling Zeke and Trinket. She sat up looking at the two, "Zeke you're aren't shot,well I don't see any blood, and why are you screaming...er? I don't think I've met you yet."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke began to tear up. "Y-you sure?" He wimpered, "The holey man was shooting at us!"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank jumped at the loud noises coming from the Basement.

"See, I TOLD you there was an explosion!" he shouted, running to the basement door and peering in.
"Sam! Zeke! Someone I don't know!! Are you all alright?!"