HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No worries. Thanks anyway, Faust. I suppose cayennes are alright, Koa. I don't think I could eat them plain either though. You must be strong to go through what you went through and still come out OK." Flynn spoons a small amount of pesto onto his plate to sample it, and a slow smile spreads across his face as he takes his first bite.
"Mmm! Tha' ish 'mazing!" Flynn enthuses around a mouthful. He swallows and reaches for the bowl again, thinking to pile his plate up higher but in doing so his paw knocks the pepper shaker. Seeing it tilt towards Chip, Flynn drops the pesto spoon back into the bowl and grabs at the shaker Unfortunately this gesture only knocks it harder onto the table, and a small cloud of pepper spills out, heading straight towards the mouse.
Chip had managed to close her eyes before the cloud reached her but her mouth was still wrapped around a piece of pasta and she coughed on the bit of pepper she'd taken in. Then she sneezed twice, shifting backwards on the table without standing up. "Now I'm a...a...ahchoo! spicy l..achoo! little mouse?" she sneezed as she headed for the edge of the table.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Doc, wait, I-" Paul cuts himself off as the wolf is already out of earshot. He makes a mental note to talk to the wolf when and if he returns tomorrow. Turning, he takes hold of Nadia's chair and moves her back into her cage. Turning the chair so the vixen can see out into the room, he applies the brakes.
"I'll leave you in the chair for a while and we'll see how you go sitting for a time... You still look troubled, Nadia. what is it?" he asks.
"we-well , no , it's nothing Mr.Walton" the fox stuttered , being talked to in the middle of her thought
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:It's nice to meet you, Mr. Wolf. I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are the kids? That's great. Hutch made an animated conversation of what he imagined the wolf to say.

He has kids? Oreo asks..
He didn't mention he had a pack to me..
Oreo watches fascinated as Hutch is examined, an perhaps a bit jealous that Hutch is getting all of the attention now.
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Doc, wait, I-" Paul cuts himself off as the wolf is already out of earshot. He makes a mental note to talk to the wolf when and if he returns tomorrow. Turning, he takes hold of Nadia's chair and moves her back into her cage. Turning the chair so the vixen can see out into the room, he applies the brakes.
"I'll leave you in the chair for a while and we'll see how you go sitting for a time... You still look troubled, Nadia. what is it?" he asks.
"we-well , no , it's nothing Mr.Walton" the fox stuttered , being talked to in the middle of her thought
Oreo finally moves to the other side of the cage, to see Nadia still brooding over him..
Oreo sighs, hanging his head.. then reaches through the bars to take her hand in his..
Nadia.. Don't be sad over whats going to happen to me. It means that i'll get to be with my owner again.
Oreo takes a deep breath..
I am alive now, because of my owner. I wasn't making it on my own in the wild, after my mother chased me off so she could raise her next litter...
Looking for berries, digging for bugs and roots, raiding trash cans, performing tricks and begging for the leftovers, from the rail workers lunches. An still i was starving, my ribs showing, my fur falling out..
I would have been dead last winter, if he hadn't taken me in and made me his pet. I couldn't survive out in the wild any better now, than i could then. It's really hard to admit, but i'm a total failure as a feral...
What's going to happen, is not some special cruelty they have come up with for me, just because they can force me to submit to it.
Samantha has told me. What there going to do to me, is done to all skunks who are pets. Even the fancy show ring skunks have been de-scented. An i didn't even know there were such things! But she tells me they come in all kinds of colors and fur patterns.
The only difference for me is, while domestic bred skunks have the procedure done to them as young kits, before there old enough to be able to spray. Mine will be much, much harder for them to do, because...... because of a bunch of big words i don't remember or understand.

Oreo stammers looking over at Paul..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Joan tries to sit back on the swing again but misses the seat slightly, causing her to FLUMP onto the ground and the seat to swing back and clock her on the back of the head.
"Ow!" she exclaims before laughing at her own misfortune and clumsiness and struggling back on to the swing.
Kandi giggles softly..
Are you ok, or am i going to have to take you back to the clinic to get stitched up?
Well you know what they say about falling off a horse, you gotta get right back up on them to show them whos boss.
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Because yours are much more developed and full of skunk juice and they already have all the nerves and blood vessels attached that haven't finished forming in the younger skunks." Paul clarifies. "But, again, its nothing to worry about. This is still a relatively minor and safe procedure. You'll be able to go home by tomorrow afternoon." The vet turns back to Nadia. "You sure, Nadia? It didn't look like nothing. Are you in pain at all from your wounds? If so, we have plenty of medication we can give you. If you're worried about Oreo, don't be. He understands what's going on and he's consented to it and he's in the best of hands too, if I do say so myself. He'll be absolutely fine."

~~~~
Flynn is mortified. "Ohmigosh! I am so sorry, Chip! Are you all right? Here, let me help." He tears from his paper napkin a few squares small enough for Chip to manage and offers them to the afflicted mouse, putting his other paw behind her so she can't fall off the table.

~~~~
"I'm fine, It's just my ego that's hurt. Now I remember why I haven't swung in so long." Joan grins at the vet. "That reminds me though, Kandi. Do you know if there is a doctor in town or if one has to go back into the city for that? A doctor for humans, that is."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Oreo finally moves to the other side of the cage, to see Nadia still brooding over him..
Oreo sighs, hanging his head.. then reaches through the bars to take her hand in his..
Nadia.. Don't be sad over whats going to happen to me. It means that i'll get to be with my owner again.
Oreo takes a deep breath..
I am alive now, because of my owner. I wasn't making it on my own in the wild, after my mother chased me off so she could raise her next litter...
Looking for berries, digging for bugs and roots, raiding trash cans, performing tricks and begging for the leftovers, from the rail workers lunches. An still i was starving, my ribs showing, my fur falling out..
I would have been dead last winter, if he hadn't taken me in and made me his pet. I couldn't survive out in the wild any better now, than i could then. It's really hard to admit, but i'm a total failure as a feral...
What's going to happen, is not some special cruelty they have come up with for me, just because they can force me to submit to it.
Samantha has told me. What there going to do to me, is done to all skunks who are pets. Even the fancy show ring skunks have been de-scented. An i didn't even know there were such things! But she tells me they come in all kinds of colors and fur patterns.
The only difference for me is, while domestic bred skunks have the procedure done to them as young kits, before there old enough to be able to spray. Mine will be much, much harder for them to do, because...... because of a bunch of big words i don't remember or understand.

Oreo stammers looking over at Paul..
Hlaoroo wrote:"Because yours are much more developed and full of skunk juice and they already have all the nerves and blood vessels attached that haven't finished forming in the younger skunks." Paul clarifies. "But, again, its nothing to worry about. This is still a relatively minor and safe procedure. You'll be able to go home by tomorrow afternoon." The vet turns back to Nadia. "You sure, Nadia? It didn't look like nothing. Are you in pain at all from your wounds? If so, we have plenty of medication we can give you. If you're worried about Oreo, don't be. He understands what's going on and he's consented to it and he's in the best of hands too, if I do say so myself. He'll be absolutely fine."
"I know I know...." Nadia said , rubbing her eyes with two fingers " I did say I wouldn't have any problem with it if he agree to this after all , it's just that.....*sigh*....I don't know , maybe I'm just being a bit biased about this . Anyway , I'm feeling ok now , thanks for asking Mr.Walton , I just hope we could put this all behind us" the fox said , forcing a little smile , but at least she was telling the truth about how she felt , not all of it , but still....
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Because yours are much more developed and full of skunk juice and they already have all the nerves and blood vessels attached that haven't finished forming in the younger skunks." Paul clarifies. "But, again, its nothing to worry about. This is still a relatively minor and safe procedure. You'll be able to go home by tomorrow afternoon."

Oreo tilts his head at the vet..
Ah that is much easier to understand..

~~~~

"I'm fine, It's just my ego that's hurt. Now I remember why I haven't swung in so long." Joan grins at the vet. "That reminds me though, Kandi. Do you know if there is a doctor in town or if one has to go back into the city for that? A doctor for humans, that is."[/quote]

Other than the hospital in the center of town, i don't know of any human vets in this town..
She snickers..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn is mortified. "Ohmigosh! I am so sorry, Chip! Are you all right? Here, let me help." He tears from his paper napkin a few squares small enough for Chip to manage and offers them to the afflicted mouse, putting his other paw behind her so she can't fall off the table.
"Ooh <choo!>, thanks Flynny!" She stopped sneezing with an effort and used the bits of napkin to clear the black grains from her eyes. After a moment, she looked down at herself. "I <koff> look like an entree." She grinned as she saw her multicoloured nature of black, browny-red and cream. "Stuffed and Peppered Chip..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, I've pretty much talked myself out about my major problems. But, I have been on a working spree ever since last month. I've barely gotten a break in. Recently, I slept on a roof because I got stuck... That's about it. Hutch replied to the vet.
---
My name is Christopher Robin, and this is Alice. Alice is Hutch's previous owner, and I'm his new owner. Christopher explained.
I'll be in charge of his medical bills. Christopher handed his debit card to the vet.
Do you know where he is? Alice asked.
We really need to talk to him about something. Christopher added.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie crept into the bedroom and sat on his bed, not watching Aron and Vera snoring gently in the other bed as he put the plane back and rested for a bit..
As Leslie entered, Vera shuffled a bit in the bed, disturbing Aron but not awaking him.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:..He then decided to try and get some sleep and not dream of Mice doing a war dance around a cauldron with a kitten in it. After a while Leslie sat up in bed, he'd forgotten something important. He headed back outside and closed the front door.
Vera was disturbed a second time with the faint clunk of the front door, awaking with a short yawn. As she looked around the room, she noticed the bed in front of them had been messed up. Leslie? She thought, taking a second look around.
Mm.. Maybe he went the bathroom? Thinking that was the answer, she settled back down to sleep.

-~-

Leroy was hard at work on the computer, slowly typing up what he thought of his job at the museum, when he heard the clunk of the door. Hm? who's that? I thought I locked the front door.. He thought to himself. He got up and entered the livingroom.

No one was there. "Hello?" He asked the room quietly. No answer. He then started to check other rooms, even peeking into Aron's room. He noticed he couldn't find Leslie. He thought he'd just gone bed after he told him about his weird dream. Also, he forgot to say anything about that. Guess he got lost in his autobiography again..

He then realized, the front door.. it must have been Leslie! It was getting late and maybe the little kitten wouldn't be able to find his way back.. He instantly started for the door grabbing and putting on his coat as he went out.

Can't believe I've been so stupid.. He thought, cursing himself.

He started off down towards the park..

( X( SO sorry I've been away, had problems with internet plus new games for birthday soo.. Yeah.. )
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot couldn't help but laugh at the little incident. He then suddenly gets the urge to use the comfort room.

"Faust can you take me to the toilet. I think I need to go."

"Alright, I'll help ya out."

"Thanks."

Faust picks up Elliot.

"Um excuse us for a moment."

The twins leave the dining room and head to the bathroom.
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I <koff> look like an entree." She grinned as she saw her multicoloured nature of black, browny-red and cream. "Stuffed and Peppered Chip..."
"Heh. Yeah you do." Blick giggles. She then remembers Flynn is there, and how scary that must sound to him. "Not that I'd ever eat one of my friends!" She rushes out.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I'd go get that chili stuff off right away or you'll start to feel the burn" Mercury chuckled

(( Sorry for misunderstanding and the tiny post ;w; ))
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, perhaps you need a few days or even a few weeks off. You seem in good physical health aside from the bloating so I don't think you caught anything on that roof but it probably added to the emotional stress which caused the bloat. So try to sleep somewhere more comfortable in future, OK?"

Paul answers the fox gently, squatting to be on a level with her. "I understand that it's difficult for a wild animal to become a pet and to become accustomed to the human way of thinking and I can understand why you might still have some qualms about me doing these procedures. As you've said and seen, Oreo has consented to this, and you know that it is essential to his becoming a pet. To put it in terms you might be more comfortable with, life in the wild is all about survival of the fittest, isn't it?" Seeing that Nadia agrees, Paul continues. "Life as a pet will be similar, in that he'll need to adapt to his new environment to survive. What we're doing is helping Oreo to adapt. We're making him more fit for survival in the human world so he has a better chance of being accepted into the community and surviving if not thriving. Do you understand now why we have to do it? Does that make it sit better with you?"

~~~~
"Thanks. That's useful to know. What are you thinking, Senka? Planning to go after those mice?" Joan sees Leroy bearing down on the park and noting he looks troubled, moves to intercept him.
"Excuse me, sir, is everything OK?" she asks.

~~~~
Sandy hands the card back. "Its probably easiest if you pay when you pick Hutch up tomorrow. That way we can cover any additional costs he may incur during the night in the one payment instead of several smaller ones. For now, I'll need you to fill in this form since Hutch is a new patient for us. It's just to let us know how we can contact you if we need to for any reason as well as so we know of any allergies or medications or other medical conditions Hutch may have or any medical history which may affect his treatments now or in future." Sandy passes a clip board and pen to Christopher.
"You can fill that in when you get time. I'll take through to Hutch now though, if you like. The vets are both out there at the moment too so they'll be able to answer any questions you might have." Sandy leads the owners out to the cage shed and has them wait outside for a moment while he gets permission to show them in. Having received it, he allows them to enter the shed and points out Hutch's cage.
"Hutch is just there and this is the vet who was looking after him. I'll leave you in her capable hands." Sandy takes his leave. Samantha had exited Hutch's cage when Sandy had announced his visitors and she now offers the owners her hand.
"Hi, I'm Samantha Walton, the vet who's been looking after Hutch. As you can see he's awake now and doing fine but we'll still keep him in overnight for observation. I think I explained everything to you on the phone but is there anything you wanted to ask me or clarify or anything like that now that you're here?"

~~~~
Flynn finds himself, for the first time in his life, chasing a fox. With the speed only a rabbit can muster he soon catches up with her.
"Blick, it's OK. I know you wouldn't hurt us. I was also thinking how Chip looked ready to pop into the oven all covered in sauce like that. I know you were only joking." In the excitement of the moment he forgets to be nervous of her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:"I'd go get that chili stuff off right away or you'll start to feel the burn" Mercury chuckled.
"You could be right." Chip carefully lowered herself to the floor and nipped across to the kitchen units where she climbed up a towel to get to the top and crossed over to the sink. Seeing there was already some water in the bowl, she made sure the plug and chain were fully attached so she could get back out. Then she jumped into the water, calling "Geronimouse!" as she went.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie looked out from where he'd been putting something in the bin and saw Mister Leroy heading away towards the park. ""Mister Leroy?" he asked, deciding to follow him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul answers the fox gently, squatting to be on a level with her. "I understand that it's difficult for a wild animal to become a pet and to become accustomed to the human way of thinking and I can understand why you might still have some qualms about me doing these procedures. As you've said and seen, Oreo has consented to this, and you know that it is essential to his becoming a pet. To put it in terms you might be more comfortable with, life in the wild is all about survival of the fittest, isn't it?"
"well.......yes, it is....."
Hlaoroo wrote: Seeing that Nadia agrees, Paul continues. "Life as a pet will be similar, in that he'll need to adapt to his new environment to survive. What we're doing is helping Oreo to adapt. We're making him more fit for survival in the human world so he has a better chance of being accepted into the community and surviving if not thriving. Do you understand now why we have to do it? Does that make it sit better with you?"
"yes I understand that sir , I've been a pet myself for sometimes now , and like I said I have no problem with it.....I can't say what's bothering me , but I know that you're a good vet , and I too understand Oreo's feeling toward his owner , wanting to be together with the one who saved his life and all that so.....*sigh*......I guess I have nothing to worry about."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Thanks. That's useful to know.

Kandi nods softly.
We have to take the lab work, we can't do at the clinic's, there because it's the only lab in town.
But don't take an sick or injured pet there, they won't normally even let them in the door.
An a visiting pet will need to be dressed up in a full body, anti-shedding/pet dander hairnet thingy, before there allowed inside the hospital.

Hlaoroo wrote: What are you thinking, Senka? Planning to go after those mice?"[/color] Joan sees Leroy bearing down on the park and noting he looks troubled, moves to intercept him.
"Excuse me, sir, is everything OK?" she asks.
Kandi gets up off the swing an follows. wondering what now..

~~~~~~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: Paul answers the fox gently, squatting to be on a level with her. "I understand that it's difficult for a wild animal to become a pet and to become accustomed to the human way of thinking and I can understand why you might still have some qualms about me doing these procedures. As you've said and seen, Oreo has consented to this, and you know that it is essential to his becoming a pet. To put it in terms you might be more comfortable with, life in the wild is all about survival of the fittest, isn't it?"
"well.......yes, it is....."

Oreo listens intently, as he is still standing up against the cage wall with Nadia's cage.
He spies the key thingy that makes the cages open, hanging from a ring from his belt.
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: Seeing that Nadia agrees, Paul continues. "Life as a pet will be similar, in that he'll need to adapt to his new environment to survive. What we're doing is helping Oreo to adapt. We're making him more fit for survival in the human world so he has a better chance of being accepted into the community and surviving if not thriving. Do you understand now why we have to do it? Does that make it sit better with you?"
"yes I understand that sir , I've been a pet myself for sometimes now , and like I said I have no problem with it.....I can't say what's bothering me , but I know that you're a good vet , and I too understand Oreo's feeling toward his owner , wanting to be together with the one who saved his life and all that so.....*sigh*......I guess I have nothing to worry about."
Oreo slowly crouched down an reaches through the cage bars, trying not to move his body too much and draw attention to himself, as he stretches his fingers around the key. he was trying to figure out how to get the keyring off the belt clip when.. >.<
Hlaoroo wrote: Sandy leads the owners out to the cage shed and has them wait outside for a moment while he gets permission to show them in. Having received it, he allows them to enter the shed and points out Hutch's cage.
"Hutch is just there and this is the vet who was looking after him. I'll leave you in her capable hands." Sandy takes his leave. Samantha had exited Hutch's cage when Sandy had announced his visitors and she now offers the owners her hand.
"Hi, I'm Samantha Walton, the vet who's been looking after Hutch. As you can see he's awake now and doing fine but we'll still keep him in overnight for observation. I think I explained everything to you on the phone but is there anything you wanted to ask me or clarify or anything like that now that you're here?"

Oreo moves over to Hutch's side of the cage. flickering his tail about, as he watches these new humans coming into the kennel's, to see Hutch.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well Elliot, are ya happy with your first day here?"

"It turned out better than I expected. We even have a mouse living with us for a while. Her company is quite cheering to me. Also the pets here are different than what I expected. This neighborhood seems like it has unique pets."

"I guess..... So after we're done with lunch and unpacking, what do you plan to do next?"

"I think we should have something a little "recreative"."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked out from where he'd been putting something in the bin and saw Mister Leroy heading away towards the park. ""Mister Leroy?" he asked, deciding to follow him.
Sadly, Leroy doesn't notice Leslie was there nor does he hear him. He just carries on walking..

As he gets closer toward the park, he sees two women and a large.. Mountain Lion!? Huh.. Leslie was right.
One of the women came over to him. The other follows after a second.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Excuse me, sir, is everything OK?" she asks.
"Ah, yeah.." He replied, rubbing the back of his head. "I-I just think my cat, Leslie, might've slipped out.. I was working on something and lost track of time.. Do you know where he is? He's a little dark brown cat with tan spots, he wears a leather collar and green jacket?"
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie peeks from a short way behind Leroy and waves at Senka, Kandi and Joan.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Singing in the sink-tub," sang Chip, washing herself clean, "trying to avoid the sprout. It's like my old mom said; better in than out..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Alright, thanks, ma'am." Hutch waves as the vet leaves the cage, then turns to see Oreo, reaching for the key.
Hutch gives a mischievous smile toward the skunk, but the smile fades when he sees Alice and... Christopher Eccleston?... walking into the kennel.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, I'm Samantha Walton, the vet who's been looking after Hutch. As you can see he's awake now and doing fine but we'll still keep him in overnight for observation. I think I explained everything to you on the phone but is there anything you wanted to ask me or clarify or anything like that now that you're here?"
"No, I think I understand everything you said on the phone. We'll have to tell Hutch something that might be stressful to him. Should we tell him now, or later?" Christopher Robin asked.
---
Seeing that the humans were occupied and didn't hear her shout, Roo again, begins walking down the road.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked out from where he'd been putting something in the bin and saw Mister Leroy heading away towards the park. ""Mister Leroy?" he asked, deciding to follow him.
Sadly, Leroy doesn't notice Leslie was there nor does he hear him. He just carries on walking..

As he gets closer toward the park, he sees two women and a large.. Mountain Lion!? Huh.. Leslie was right.
One of the women came over to him. The other follows after a second.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Excuse me, sir, is everything OK?" she asks.
"Ah, yeah.." He replied, rubbing the back of his head. "I-I just think my cat, Leslie, might've slipped out.. I was working on something and lost track of time.. Do you know where he is? He's a little dark brown cat with tan spots, he wears a leather collar and green jacket?"

Yes we have.. He came here to get Senka's
Gesturing to the cougar,
help after he got attacked by a colony of mice. We had to remove a wood shard that was piercing his ear.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie peeks from a short way behind Leroy and waves at Senka, Kandi and Joan.

Kandi leans around Leroy, and waves back to Leslie.
Hello again.. I sure Senka is impressed with your stalking skills. right honey?

~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:"Alright, thanks, ma'am." Hutch waves as the vet leaves the cage, then turns to see Oreo, reaching for the key.
Hutch gives a mischievous smile toward the skunk, but the smile fades when he sees Alice and... Christopher Eccleston?... walking into the kennel.
Oreo has to make a hasty retreat, from his attempt at gaining the means of freedom for the pets in cages, as Sandy comes in.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, I'm Samantha Walton, the vet who's been looking after Hutch. As you can see he's awake now and doing fine but we'll still keep him in overnight for observation. I think I explained everything to you on the phone but is there anything you wanted to ask me or clarify or anything like that now that you're here?"
"No, I think I understand everything you said on the phone. We'll have to tell Hutch something that might be stressful to him. Should we tell him now, or later?" Christopher Robin asked.[/quote]
You know these people?
Oreo asks Hutch.
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

His presence made known, Leslie grinned up at Leroy. "Hi, Unkle Leroy," he said, "Haf yew met my frends Miss Kandi, Miss Joan and Senka?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Heh. Yeah you do." Blick giggles. She then remembers Flynn is there, and how scary that must sound to him. "Not that I'd ever eat one of my friends!" She rushes out.
Ryze followed after Flynn and Blick. "Is everything okay?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, the old lady is my owner. Hutch replied to the skunk.
The man sort of looks like the 9th Doctor. I'm not sure who he is. Hutch added.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar snapped out of her daydream. "I- wait what? I apologise... I seem to have drifted off a bit?" She paused and looked blankly. "Oh, I guess so, though I'm sure a novice like myself is incapable of supplying helpful tips that an expert like Lady Piper here couldn't already offer herself."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn finds himself, for the first time in his life, chasing a fox. With the speed only a rabbit can muster he soon catches up with her.
"Blick, it's OK. I know you wouldn't hurt us. I was also thinking how Chip looked ready to pop into the oven all covered in sauce like that. I know you were only joking." In the excitement of the moment he forgets to be nervous of her.
Flynn stops her just as she got to the hallway. As she listens to Flynn, her tail starts to slightly wag. "Oh good. I'm glad you understand, I just don't want to scare you. I'd really like to be your friend." She says shyly.
She smiles, and starts making her way back to the dining room.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Keeshah wrote:Yes we have.. He came here to get Senka's..
Gesturing to the cougar,
..Help after he got attacked by a colony of mice. We had to remove a wood shard that was piercing his ear..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie peeks from a short way behind Leroy and waves at Senka, Kandi and Joan.

Hello again.. I'm sure Senka is impressed with your stalking skills, right honey?
Leroy looked round to where Kandi waved and saw Leslie.

"Leslie!" He sighed with relief. "Where on earth have you been? Fighting mice and getting hurt? Again.." He asked with a little annoyance in his tone.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:His presence made known, Leslie grinned up at Leroy. "Hi, Unkle Leroy," he said, "Haf yew met my frends Miss Kandi, Miss Joan and Senka?"
Leroy sighs. "I have now.. But I ask again, why didn't you ask if you could go out again? I was really worried when I realized you'd disappeared." He says, still with a hint of agitation.

He turns to the two women.
"I'm awfully sorry about all this, thank you for your help anyways. We should be heading back.."
Leroy walks up to Leslie and takes his paw. "Come on, home." He says to him quickly.

He give a short wave back at the two ladies as he takes Leslie back towards home. "Thanks again for your help!"

(Ooc: Sorry if this is a little controlling..)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Yes we have.. He came here to get Senka's..
Gesturing to the cougar,
..Help after he got attacked by a colony of mice. We had to remove a wood shard that was piercing his ear..

Hello again.. I'm sure Senka is impressed with your stalking skills, right honey?
Leroy looked round to where Kandi waved and saw Leslie.

"Leslie!" He sighed with relief. "Where on earth have you been? Fighting mice and getting hurt? Again.." He asked with a little annoyance in his tone.
"I didn't fite them, Unkle Leroy." Leslie explained unhappily. "They just.... ataked me."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Leroy sighs. "I have now.. But I ask again, why didn't you ask if you could go out again? I was really worried when I realized you'd disappeared." He says, still with a hint of agitation.

"I'm awfully sorry about all this, thank you for your help anyways. We should be heading back.."
Leroy walks up to Leslie and takes his paw. "Come on, home." He says to him quickly.
Leslie's ears droop as his nose twitches and he tried to look down. "I's sory, Unkle Leroy," he said, "But yew wure busy and Aron and Vera are asleep and..." He sniffed miserably before walking with Leroy more or less happily. "I'm sory, Unkle Leroy," he repeated.
~\Rook/~ wrote:He give a short wave back at the two ladies as he takes Leslie back towards home. "Thanks again for your help!"
Leslie waved a 'bye-bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip climbed the plug chain to get out of the sink and shook herself dry, making her look spiky. "Can someone hand a hedgemouse a towel?" she asked.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Christopher and Alice pull into the vet clinic parking lot.
It was very quiet. The only thing to break the serenity was the wolf heading off.
Do you see that wolf over there? Alice asked as she watched the wolf.
Yeah, he's pretty big. Christopher said. Once the wolf had gone, Christopher stepped out of the car, then helped Alice out.

The 2 humans step into the main building of the clinic. It was a very cozy lobby.
Christopher rings the bell at the desk.
Doc walked toward the fence yet again, though he faintly heard other voices off to his side by the entrance to the vets office. He cast a glance over there but with a humpf he kept walking, blatantly ignoring the other Vet who attempted to call him back.
Doc continued on thinking intently on the situation, there was nothing he could do but still to him he still felt a hole in him. He walked for a while trying to figure this out and get over it, he was thinking so intently he didn't notice the quite familiar shops he was passing by as he walked home.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote: He turns to the two women.
Leslie's ears droop as his nose twitches and he tried to look down. "I's sory, Unkle Leroy," he said, "But yew wure busy and Aron and Vera are asleep and..." He sniffed miserably before walking with Leroy more or less happily. "I'm sory, Unkle Leroy," he repeated.
~\Rook/~ wrote:He give a short wave back at the two ladies as he takes Leslie back towards home. "Thanks again for your help!"
Leslie waved a 'bye-bye.

It's ok, were just happy all has worked out well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Well, the old lady is my owner. Hutch replied to the skunk.
The man sort of looks like the 9th Doctor. I'm not sure who he is. Hutch added.

Oreo twitches his small ears, listening intently. Picking out the sounds like he does when learning how to play songs..
There talking with the vet about you.. Doesn't seem to be about your sickness..
There worried about stress you..

Oreo turn to Hutch,
I wonder if there planning on doing something to you, like they are going to do to me??
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa sits and watches everyone while playing with Powders ears.

(OOC: Sorry for short post and pointless post. Koa has nothing important to do or say. Just a small filler because I assume I can.)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka waved back as they left.
"Where did Leslie say these mice were again?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka waved back as they left.
"Where did Leslie say these mice were again?"

Some kind of big round tower thing.. It has to be close, i don't think that kitten would be traveling all the far away.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A silo, perhaps?" guesses Joan. "Are there any of those around here?" She sighs. She hadn't been able to get a word in edgewise after the man arrived.
"I hope Leslie will be OK. I'm not sure what I thought of that man..."

~~~~
"It's OK. I want to be your friend too. It's nothing personal. It's just that in my experience foxes have been - well, they've seen me only as prey, nothing more, and one in particular treated me that way too. I was in the vets for three weeks after that. I don't remember much of it - I think I was drifting in and out of consciousness - but I still have the scars. On a darker furred rabbit they'd show up as white fur so I'm kinda lucky in that regard. I've never had foxes as friends before though and I've trained myself to think of them as threats, especially since the attack, so I just have to retrain myself to think differently, that's all. You haven't done anything to scare me - it's just my mindset." Flynn explains.
As he reenters the dining room, Flynn's sensitive ears pick up the mouse's voice coming from the kitchen. He takes a couple of clean napkins and heads for the kitchen sink, averting his eyes politely and groping his way towards the bench for the last few metres before offering the napkins to Chip.
"Here you go. Not exactly a towel but they'll do."

~~~~
Piper laughs. "Lady Piper? I'm not exactly lady-like!" Her face falls for a moment. Maybe that's why Lucky doesn't seem interested in me... she thinks. But, being Piper, she doesn't stay glum for long. "Make yourselves comfortable in the loungeroom and I'll grab the gear." Piper limps off toward her room and fishes the ukulele out of her wardrobe, collects some basic level sheet music from a folder in her desk, and then, tucking the music under one arm and a music stand under the other, picks up her guitar in one paw and the ukulele in the other, limps out to the lounge to where the others are waiting, trying not to let the stand swing and dent her guitar.

~~~~
Samantha ponders for a few moments. "It's probably best to do it now and then we can work together to reduce its impact along with whatever else has been stressing Hutch out. Did you want some time alone with him? I can move him into the cage down the end of the row there temporarily so you'll be away from the other pets while you talk, if you like."

~~~~
"You're right. You have nothing to worry about." Paul ruffles Nadia's head fur. "If you figure out what's stressing you or if you want to talk, you only have to call me, you know?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:As he reenters the dining room, Flynn's sensitive ears pick up the mouse's voice coming from the kitchen. He takes a couple of clean napkins and heads for the kitchen sink, averting his eyes politely and groping his way towards the bench for the last few metres before offering the napkins to Chip.
"Here you go. Not exactly a towel but they'll do."
"Thanks, Flynny," Chip said, drying herself off. "Give a lady a lift back to the table, would you? Or, failing that, give ME a lift back?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure." Flynn allows Chip to climb onto his paw, marvelling at how light she is, and then heads back out to the dining room.
"Look who's no longer masquerading as a lasagne." he jokes, setting the mouse down on the tabletop, well away from the pepper shaker this time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "You're right. You have nothing to worry about." Paul ruffles Nadia's head fur. "If you figure out what's stressing you or if you want to talk, you only have to call me, you know?"
" yeah I know , thanks Mr.Walton"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I was a very convincing costume." Mercury purred, wolfing down the remnants of his food
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hah," Chip ventured, lifting a piece of Garlic bread overhead, "I'm not sure how to take that. From a Cat, I mean." She chose to carry her slice a little distance from Mercury to eat it. But not TOO far. That'd be unfriendly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Leslie!" He sighed with relief. "Where on earth have you been? Fighting mice and getting hurt? Again.." He asked with a little annoyance in his tone.
"I didn't fite them, Unkle Leroy." Leslie explained unhappily. "They just.... ataked me."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Leroy sighs. "I have now.. But I ask again, why didn't you ask if you could go out again? I was really worried when I realized you'd disappeared." He says, still with a hint of agitation.

Leroy sighs again. "It's okay.." He said simply.

-~-

After reaching home and entering, Leroy stood Leslie in the hallway as he took his coat off and locked the front door. Then he crouched down to the kitten's level.

"Look, I wasn't being mean because I was angry at you, I was very worried and upset. You could have asked me to go out again, so I knew where you were. I honestly don't mind. Bother me all you like, even when I'm working.." He gets up, holding his back as he does. "Anyway, I'm glad your safe. Maybe not 100% but.." He leans over Leslie's ear, the hole in it was rather small, but still noticeable from a distance. "..Well, you are only young. You still wide awake or you still want some fun?" He asked finally, stepping into the living room and gesturing for Leslie to follow..
Character Reference