HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by The Game »

T.J stuck his sword tip into the ground then leaned on it and checked his non existent watch. "Are we gonna make a plan, so we can play and the blue team win?" he asked Lyd. It seemed like a lot of things were taking everyone's attention, and he was beginning to agree with Winch. Zane nodded. "I was actually about to ask that."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"I don't know, I'm not exactly the best strategist..." Lyd sighed. "But I'm open to suggestions."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled and did a spin as he began to play a slow ballad, "Perhaps you would like to join me in a little game my Dad created?" He asked Bianca as he continued his slow dance, all the while keeping his eyes locked on hers. "He called it 'Ballet of Ballads' all you have to do is play your favorite song and keep your eyes on me. Then my part comes in." He paused and extended his paw to her, "Would you like to try?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Um, sure." Bianca said, taking his paw in hers. She was still very nervous, as she normally is, but she was ready to play a game like this.
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J raised his hands and pointed to Zane. "Don't look at me, look at the ninja."
Zane bit his lip for a moment. "Maybe could...ah...attack while they're distracted with Bianca....or we could all take a person, have the best fighter take two, and have the leftover person aiding the others with the element of surprise...." he suggested, saying the first thing he thought of.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack kissed Bianca's paw, "it's an honor to play with you, Lady Bianca." He relased her paw and bowed. "The choice goes to you, please begin whenever you are ready."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"And to you." Bianca said respectfully curtsying to Jack. She got her violin ready and placed her bow on the strings. She smiled as she played a moderate-paced song, sounding like an Irish chanty. She did something easy at first so she could learn the ropes of this game.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron walked over to a nearby tree and sat under it, enjoying the shade it provided as he watched Bianca.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack closed his eyes for a brief moment as he listened to Bianca play, mentally disecting the song before he rased his bow. A few seconds later he began playing a different song. His part of the game was to think of a song that matched Bianca's tempo perfectly so the two songs would blend together to form a new song entirely. All while dancing and keeping his eyes on her. As he danced, he slowly revolved around her, slow enough so she could still watch him without becomming dizzy.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled, this seemed like a fun game. As Jack's song ended, she immediately began another song. She chose a song that was a little faster, but she transitioned to it very nicely. She began to dance around Jack as well.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel laughed at Jack and Bianca.

"There's a new game I've never seen before. If I had any musical prowess I'd cut in and join ya. Lucky for you, I don't."

She hoped to keep up the music and put off the fighting for as long as possible, but she was still a little tired from the dancing.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

[quote="BlueAnubis"]Jack spoke up, "I believe I could work up a distraction, perhaps draw their attention to one side while the rest of the group came from the other." He offered.

"Jack! you genious! i could kiss you!, a flanking maneuvre is the perfect idea!!" Crimson shouted excitedly "let's put the plan into act! what say you red team?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

After a quick check from the Vet, Al was given as clean a bill of health as was possible ten minutes after being knocked unconscious and informed that the only treatment for a concussion was rest, and lots of it. He was pleased to see Ozzy enter the room as the vet left.

"Why hello Alphonse, how nice to see you back among the living."

"Hi there, thanks for coming to see me, how was the check-up?.... wait a minute, Alphonse?".
A look of panic gripped him, he leapt off the bed grabbed Ozzy by the shoulders and pleaded in a chaotic stammer,
"Please don't tell anyone my real first name is Alphonse, People will make fun of me,I mean Al Sharpe sounds like a blues singer, it wont be nearly as cool if they know what "Al" is short for,I mean nobody takes someone with a name like Alphonse seriously, I mean.., I mean...".
Al suddenly felt his head spinning, the sudden burst of energy, and sudden panic were more than he could cope with, he started to lose his balance and fell forward.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:Al suddenly felt his head spinning, the sudden burst of energy, and sudden panic were more than he could cope with, he started to lose his balance and fell forward.
"oomph!" Ozzy wheezed struggled to support the considerably larger dog. "Al, I can't lift you, Al, Al!"

Realising that he was on the verge of getting pinned to the floor, Ozzy pulled Al to one side so that they fell sideways onto the bed. Al seemed to be rapidly regaining his balance so Ozzy got up.

"Didn't Tony say to rest? I'm no expert but that usually means not jumping around in panic. Are you alright?"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:"Didn't Tony say to rest? I'm no expert but that usually means not jumping around in panic. Are you alright?"
Al, still sprawled across the width of the bed, mumbled "I'm fine, well...concious anyway, just not quite up to the whole "standing upright" thing yet".
He wriggled around to the more conventional sleeping position and pulled the sheets over himself, breathing a long, sleepy sigh.
"Two questions. Have you seen my collar and jacket anywhere? your camera is in the pockets somewhere, and who's Tony?".
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:"Two questions. Have you seen my collar and jacket anywhere? your camera is in the pockets somewhere, and who's Tony?".
"well I think your jacket and collar are in that cupboard in the corner" with this Ozzy motioned towards a low cabinet marked personal effects. "And Tony is my, or should I say our, vet. He hates being called by his second name and he has been seeing me all my life. He was the guy who saw you just before I came in."
He opened the cupboard and fished out the pinstriped jacket, holding it out to Al
"Here you go, I wouldn't want to rummage around your pockets"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed as their music evolved in tone and tempo, he followed Bianca's lead. She is an excellent learner, and a wonderful dancer he thought as they revolved around each other like a pair of stars in the night sky.

Ruby watched as Jack and Bianca danced, Hmm, I haven't seen Jack do that in years. He seems to be enjoying himself. she thought as she smiled and sighed.

Adzo

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:"Here you go, I wouldn't want to rummage around your pockets"
"Let's see", Al said, sitting up in bed and taking the jacket from Ozzy and rummaging round the pockets, "Rubber Shuriken, Rubber tanto, hmm, must have left the nunchaku back in Crimson's yard, deck of cards, wallet, keys, spare deck of cards, pocket watch, headband, hand wraps, ball of string, ah here we are! camera!"
He handed it and the jacket over to Ozzy, putting on a stereotypically snooty voice "Be a dear and hang the jacket up somewhere old bean", the gag spoiled slightly by his drowsiness. he lay back down, sighed, and stared at the ceiling.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy laid Al's jacket over the end of the bed, Pocketing the camera.
"So how does a concussion feel? I imagine a would be warrior like yourself must have couple of interesting war wounds."
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:"So how does a concussion feel? I imagine a would be warrior like yourself must have couple of interesting war wounds."
Al laughed, a single, dry, humourless chuckle. "I have had a few wounds down the years, they sure aren't war wounds, and while they might be considered interesting, They annoy me." said Al.
He sat up and turned to face Ozzy. "See this?" He said, baring his teeth and pointing to one around the front left, the harsh lights of the vet's room showed a faint line across it.
"I broke that last year." He moaned, "I tripped over my shoelace and fell. We were out bowling, the one time I ever wear shoes and I trip on the laces. I always manage to injure myself somehow, but never have a cool story to tell. My main hobby involves a high risk of getting punched in the face and I earn myself a tooth half made of plaster by bowling. I was unable to walk for 3 days, and unable to do anything more energetic for another week after I sprained an ankle skipping."
He sighed again and flopped back down on the bed, resuming his staring contest with the ceiling before continuing,
"Now I've knocked myself out by running into a glass door. How heroic."
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Skipping? could be worse, I have an uncle who almost lost an arm arranging flowers, he was working at a florist part time in high school, tripped with an armful of junk while he was tidying the shop and landed on the shears, took the surgeon an hour to get them out of his shoulder without any permanent damage. He since joined the army and was so embarrassed about it he tells people he got it hunting. Everyone in the family calls it "the flower power" accident, how's that for heroic?"
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:"How's that for heroic?"
Al grinned from ear to ear, "OK," he said," That beats my mundane Injury stories. It's not so bad I suppose, perhaps getting injured in embarrassing but not serious ways uses up my quota of bad luck for when I am doing something actually dangerous."
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:It's not so bad I suppose, perhaps getting injured in embarrassing but not serious ways uses up my quota of bad luck for when I am doing something actually dangerous."
"Who knows. Maybe you should get a lottery ticket? I've suffered from luck enough in my mechanical endeavors to be a little wary myself though."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch was starting to get bored. He tightened his headband, cracked his cute little ferret knuckles, and held his plastic sword in the air. He ran towards Hazel and whacked her in the leg with his plastic sword, "Bonk!" He said as he hit her. He ran to and fro towards every single pet, except Jack and Bianca, and smacked them on their leg shouting, "Bonk!" as he smacked them.
----------
As Ginger was hit by Winch, she laughed, "You get back here, you little rat!" She jokingly said chasing him. Duke decided to start to chase Winch as well.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch was starting to get bored. He tightened his headband, cracked his cute little ferret knuckles, and held his plastic sword in the air. He ran towards Hazel and whacked her in the leg with his plastic sword, "Bonk!" He said as he hit her. He ran to and fro towards every single pet, except Jack and Bianca, and smacked them on their leg shouting, "Bonk!" as he smacked them.
----------
As Ginger was hit by Winch, she laughed, "You get back here, you little rat!" She jokingly said chasing him. Duke decided to start to chase Winch as well.
"RREEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!!!" cried Hazel, clutching her leg and hopping up and down wincing as though seriously in pain.

The truth was that she wasn't, but she aimed to make everyone think she was.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Winch was starting to get bored. He tightened his headband, cracked his cute little ferret knuckles, and held his plastic sword in the air. He ran towards Hazel and whacked her in the leg with his plastic sword, "Bonk!" He said as he hit her. He ran to and fro towards every single pet, except Jack and Bianca, and smacked them on their leg shouting, "Bonk!" as he smacked them.
----------
"RREEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!!!" cried Hazel, clutching her leg and hopping up and down wincing as though seriously in pain.

The truth was that she wasn't, but she aimed to make everyone think she was.
Winch laughed, "Are you okay?" He asked as he ran to her and hit her on her other leg, "Bonk!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J wasn't quite sure why Hazel was yelling, until he got hit. "Hey! I'll show you bonk!" he said, grabbing his own weapon and triumphantly hitting Winch on the head, but softly so he didn't hurt him. Zane had an alike reaction to Hazel, except all he did was nearly jump out of his skin. "Jeez, you scared me!" he said, grinning at his own fright.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I'm dying!" cried Hazel, collapsing on the ground.

"Tell the President I'm dying! Tell them it was Winch's fault! And tell my mother...."

She gasped.

"Tell my mother...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby flashed an evil grin, "It's about time!" she said as she pulled her sword out of the ground and ran towards Duke. just before she made contact, she used the sword to vault above his head and land on his shoulders.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch stuck his tongue out at T.J. as he bonked him, "No fair! I bonk things!" Winch said, bonking him back.
----------
Duke noticed Ruby run towards him, "Finally some action!" He said swinging his sword at her. He missed as she jumped on his shoulders, "A fast one, eh?" He said as he reached up to grab her ankle.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby saw Duke reach up so she jumped down behind him, then jumped between his legs and pushed him backwards, making him stumble back a few feet. she grabbed her sword and took a fighting stance, "Ah ah ah. No touching, not without taking me out to dinner first." She chuckled as she gave him a 'bring-it-on' wave.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Hello, dying here?" said Hazel, still making herself appear to be dying, without even lifting her head up.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby saw Duke reach up so she jumped down behind him, then jumped between his legs and pushed him backwards, making him stumble back a few feet. she grabbed her sword and took a fighting stance, "Ah ah ah. No touching, not without taking me out to dinner first." She chuckled as she gave him a 'bring-it-on' wave.
"You wish, kitty." Duke said as he took a fighting stance similar to a samurai. He held his sword tightly as he charged towards her and took a swing at her, remembering the rule to pull the blows at last minute, he made sure it was still as fast, but if it connected it wouldn't hurt.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"wha- hey guys!? what about the plan!!" *sigh* "all out brawl it is then" *he rushes towards the blue team screaming at the top of his lungs an ancient battle cry long since forgotten*
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel, annoyed that no one noticed her, sighed, stood up, and said, "I guess I'm just collateral damage then."

She licked her finger and "chalked one up."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger moved to Hazel, "Are you alright?" She asked, a little concerned.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Ginger moved to Hazel, "Are you alright?" She asked, a little concerned.
"No, I'm dead. Can't you see past me, now that I'm transparent and a ghost?" said Hazel, waving her arms spookily.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh, gonna haunt this battlefield...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger laughed, "Then I'll avenge your death!" She said, as she bonked the closest person (besides Hazel) with her staff.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Whoa, wait what?" Aaron jumped to his feet. "We started? Finally!" He picked up his sword and jumped into the fray.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby placed he sword between herself and Duke, just barely blocking it, "Oof!" she grunted as she felt the vibrations travel through her arms, Looks like this pup's padding is not just for show. she thought as she rolled away from him. This will require some creative thinking, or a SWAT team.