Housepets! 3DS Topic

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Housepets! 3DS Topic

Post by Blue Braixen »

NickCole wrote:Resident Evil: Revelations and Tales of the Abyss. o wo
I can't help it, I'm a huge Tales fan and RER looks fun.
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Ok, so I found this list of release dates for some games from Tumblr.

Thought it might interest you guys and it seems to be for the US release. Not too sure about Europe and Australia.

And darn Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing 3DS gonna be released on the same day. 000: <
Unless something happens that either gets released early or delayed a bit.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

There is no way they're going to release those at the same time. That must be a placeholder date. But if it's real, at least it's near the end of school; my schedule will lighten up at that point.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

NickCole wrote:Oh oh! What's the next 3DS game are you guys planning to get?
I'm a little intrigued by Luigi's Mansion 2 and Crush 3D, both sequels to games I've never played, but hey. I also might take a look at Myst, but I've actually still got a computer that'll run it and a copy of the game, so I'm not sure.

I'll think about Roller Coaster Tycoon if it looks like an improvement over RCT3, but my gut says it won't be. If it isn't, I'll just stick with RCT2.

Also, does the Mario Kart group see much action?
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario. I'm gonna have a busy summer. <3
Rojo Ninja

Post by Rojo Ninja »

Looks like a GameStop release list, iirc they typically look like that. I hope it's legit. Haha

ImageImage
ImageImage
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Uprising is likely going to be my first 3DS game.
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Foxstar wrote:Uprising is likely going to be my first 3DS game.
Ooohh, I might buy that if I have money. xD

Anyway, I bought Resident Evil: Revelations the other day and it's AWESOME. O wO The graphics are impressive for a 3DS though the controls are a little wonky but manageable. Though, I prefer using the Gyro sensor to aim. o wo

So, if anyone has the game and have at least completed Chapter 1 which is Episodes 1 to 3, let's play together on Raid Mode! It's basically like the campaign but with no story elements and you just need to reach from one point to the other. You can also level up and gain stronger weapons and upgrades as you play. Real fun too. o wo
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

NickCole wrote:
Foxstar wrote:Uprising is likely going to be my first 3DS game.
Ooohh, I might buy that if I have money. xD

Anyway, I bought Resident Evil: Revelations the other day and it's AWESOME. O wO The graphics are impressive for a 3DS though the controls are a little wonky but manageable. Though, I prefer using the Gyro sensor to aim. o wo

So, if anyone has the game and have at least completed Chapter 1 which is Episodes 1 to 3, let's play together on Raid Mode! It's basically like the campaign but with no story elements and you just need to reach from one point to the other. You can also level up and gain stronger weapons and upgrades as you play. Real fun too. o wo
I have it as well, and have raid mode unlocked, so please message me if you want to play it. :3
Souji

Post by Souji »

I might as well just wait until the 14th when Tales of the Abyss comes out, and by both that and RE:R.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Friend Code: 0216-1484-1094

I only got mine recently and I don't play it much. I got the Zelda 25th Anniversary Edition 3DS and the only 3DS game I've got is Ocarina of Time, however I have a large back-log of DS games including most recently and the game I'm playing most: Professor Layton and the Last Spectre (woo Prof. Layton!!!!). I'm thinking of getting StarFox and Super Mario Land and I've seen some arcade collections that might be good. Don't know what's coming out soon so I don't know what I should be waiting for! :P
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Yay! Another member that has a 3DS! *adds you to both the list and his 3DS*

And WOO! Professor Layton~ I'm still waiting for that Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game that's probably gonna come out next year and I still need to get Ocarina of Time someday. ; w;
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Nyaliva wrote:Friend Code: 0216-1484-1094

I only got mine recently and I don't play it much. I got the Zelda 25th Anniversary Edition 3DS and the only 3DS game I've got is Ocarina of Time, however I have a large back-log of DS games including most recently and the game I'm playing most: Professor Layton and the Last Spectre (woo Prof. Layton!!!!). I'm thinking of getting StarFox and Super Mario Land and I've seen some arcade collections that might be good. Don't know what's coming out soon so I don't know what I should be waiting for! :P
NickCole wrote:Ok, so I found this list of release dates for some games from Tumblr.

Thought it might interest you guys and it seems to be for the US release. Not too sure about Europe and Australia.

And darn Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing 3DS gonna be released on the same day. 000: <
Unless something happens that either gets released early or delayed a bit.
Hopefully this should help you find what you want. It was accurate for Resident Evil: Revelations and Tales of the Abyss (<3), so there ya go.

And Prof. Layton v. Phoenix Wright could just cause a universal explosion of awesome; I've heard the objection music from the game and OH MY WORD it's awesome.

And I just now noticed the Metal Gear Solid one coming out on the 21st. Goodness, I'm not gonna have any money ever. XD
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Wait wait wait...Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright?????

I...but...gsjkfbghekwsodhfbgkfoswebgfrjvgodgwbfivcysdvIwantonebwsbjfiovghsdvfdhjuidvejfifchebfjkidhsbfivjhsdvbf

Whoever came up with that is an absolute genius. Otherwise from the list posted above, probably Paper Mario, maybe Mahjongg if it's like $20 and Myst if it looks good. I've never heard of this Tales of the Abyss, wonder if I should get it... ;)

Just looked at the wiki, definitely looks good, might give it a try! Also it's interesting to see an anime adapted from a game rather than the other way around (although that's how Pokemon went).

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Nyaliva wrote:Wait wait wait...Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright?????

I...but...gsjkfbghekwsodhfbgkfoswebgfrjvgodgwbfivcysdvIwantonebwsbjfiovghsdvfdhjuidvejfifchebfjkidhsbfivjhsdvbf

Whoever came up with that is an absolute genius. Otherwise from the list posted above, probably Paper Mario, maybe Mahjongg if it's like $20 and Myst if it looks good. I've never heard of this Tales of the Abyss, wonder if I should get it... ;)

Just looked at the wiki, definitely looks good, might give it a try! Also it's interesting to see an anime adapted from a game rather than the other way around (although that's how Pokemon went).
You should definitely get Tales of the Abyss. I HIGHLY recommend it since I played the PS2 version that this is a port of; almost any recent Tales game is a safe bet. (Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube), Abyss, and Vesperia (Xbox 360) immediately come to mind.)
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Nyaliva wrote:Wait wait wait...Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright?????

Yup! They're gonna make a Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game. Finally Nick and Maya will be animated and voiced for the first time! o wo! It seriously looks good. Can't wait.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

I'm typing this from my 3DS!!!!

Shush, I only had a regular DS before this so this is all new to me...

I've added everyone I could as friends (although I dont know why, this is the first time I've been on it since January) but most came up as "provisionally added" which I presume means you have to accept. So if you see a new friend named André, it's not a stalker, it's just me. :p

I'm on DeviantArt now!
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Oh ok cool, I thought some random person added me out of nowhere but I'm glad to see it's you. o wo
This is all new to me as well. I first had a DS Lite myself then suddenly every feature ever.

For all those Etrian Obyssey fans, there's apparently a 4th game coming up somewhere this year for the 3DS! And new classes! Woo! Do want to check it out. o wo

Quick, who's gonna get Kid Icarus: Uprising next month? I MAY be able to get it, if I have enough money saved for Spirit Camera the month after that though. o no
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

We will probably get that game, though I do not have the fondest memories of the first (And only) game. It is the game with the most hype I know of for the 3DS.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm not sure if I'll want it. I'll have to see what people say about it!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

I know there's a lot of hype about Kid Icarus but I've never played the previous title(s?). I read a review and it was very positive (not very hypy and it presents the bad points well) so I might if I become rich enough. :P

Otherwise, I haven't seen Tales of the Abyss anywhere! :( I know it's around because I passed someone via StreetPass who had played it, but I haven't seen it for sale. It doesn't really matter, I've been playing Virtual Console games mostly, meaning I haven't even gotten very far into Professor Layton. But I'll get there!

I'm on DeviantArt now!
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Kid Icarus: Uprising in 2 days! (for people in Asia at least)

Seems really nice. o wo Even though I've never played the previous title. I'm mostly getting it 'cause of the multiplayer and AR cards. I'm a sucker for collecting cards, especially for games. = w=...
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

The previous games are unlikely to be similar to this one, so I'm sure it's fine.
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Got my copy for Kid Icarus!
http://rawriestyer.tumblr.com/post/1972 ... store-they

I also just finished the main storyline and it's really good. o wo! If you guys are gonna get the game as well, we should play Light vs. Dark sometime!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

For those who want to add me I'm 2509-1052-3124. I don't really have many 3D games yet, only a couple I can play. Will be getting more soon though. :D
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

And here is my friendcode: 2191-7995-2985 :)
If anyone is in the mood for a Pokémon Trade/Battle or a Mariokart-Race, please let me know! :D
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I will be getting Y soon, so I will be all up for trades.
If anyone is going to add my code please PM so that I can put down yours and add you.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Here's my friend code: 3497-0595-1132 I'll gladly battle and trade with you guys in Pokemon X and Y.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Just a question for you people with a DS.

If I was to try and hold a Mario Cart race (In whichever of the 2 DS games you guys prefer), how many would show interest if we could schedule it something like a week in advance?
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I don't have either of the Mario Kart DS games sadly, but I'd be able to do a Pokemon battle.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

JeffCvt wrote:Just a question for you people with a DS.

If I was to try and hold a Mario Cart race (In whichever of the 2 DS games you guys prefer), how many would show interest if we could schedule it something like a week in advance?
Here! *raises the hand* :)
Always ready to race! :D
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

I have Y, and will post my Friend Code if anyone wants that sort of thing.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Ohhh, hey, I have a 3DS now! I only have Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but I'm looking into getting Super Mario 3D World.

Friend code is available upon request. ^_^
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Super Mario 3D World is a Wii U title. Super Mario 3D Land is for the 3DS.

How you liking Pokémon Y? :D
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Sleet wrote:How you liking Pokémon Y? :D
It is the exact face lift that Pokemon needed and it is a beautiful creation. I love it!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

There's a miiverse now! Quick! Everyone link accounts with the WiiU and such! :lol:
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Beagle wrote:
It is the exact face lift that Pokemon needed and it is a beautiful creation. I love it!
They do almost everything right. I love it so much. <3

Though I'm still waiting for the day when battle menus don't wait on battle animations.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sleet wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Though I'm still waiting for the day when battle menus don't wait on battle animations.
You can turn battle animations off in Pokemon X and Y.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Sleet wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Yeah, you can turn off battle animations in every Pokemon game actually. It's in the settings in that main menu.

44R0N, do you have a friend code? I want to add you to my friends list. ^_^ That goes for you too, Sleet.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

That's the thing, though. I like battle animations. I just want to be able to access the menu while they're happening.