Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zander »

Felix was stunned by the sudden outburst of Shep, all he could let out was a fearful whimper.

"Shep!" Joy let out toward the two pets. "Let him down, he wants to say something."

"I-i do?" Felix let out. "o-oh yeah."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:"Well then, let's make it more interesting," Jacob said, running his tongue along her ear..
(( O.o ))

Enya's eyes widened as Jacob did so, immediately blushing a deep red and turning to him. "Frank did something similiar too, but....you turn me on more...<I SO WANT THOSE KITTEHS NOW...>" she murmured in Arabic as the cat gripped his body as her nose nuzzled against his.
"You are the cutest girl in the whole world," Jacob said, "Especially when you talk in...whatever that other language is. Arabic, rght?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:Felix was stunned by the sudden outburst of Shep, all he could let out was a fearful whimper.

"Shep!" Joy let out toward the two pets. "Let him down, he wants to say something."

"I-i do?" Felix let out. "o-oh yeah."
Shep growled and showed his large canines beneath his black lips but simmered as Joy told him to let him down. He looked at her worriedly, then looked back at Felix. He gruffed and put the cat back on the ground and went beside Joy. "Explain.." Shep said, putting his arm around Joy.

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:"Well then, let's make it more interesting," Jacob said, running his tongue along her ear..
(( O.o ))

Enya's eyes widened as Jacob did so, immediately blushing a deep red and turning to him. "Frank did something similiar too, but....you turn me on more...<I SO WANT THOSE KITTEHS NOW...>" she murmured in Arabic as the cat gripped his body as her nose nuzzled against his.
"You are the cutest girl in the whole world," Jacob said, "Especially when you talk in...whatever that other language is. Arabic, rght?"
"And you are downright hot when you do stuff like this to me.." Enya whispered, slowly chewing on his ear. She pressed her chest on his, her heartbeat racing. "Haha....Uncle Florez and Dr Rashid will freak out if they see us two like this..." Enya whispered.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:Shep growled and showed his large canines beneath his black lips but simmered as Joy told him to let him down. He looked at her worriedly, then looked back at Felix. He gruffed and put the cat back on the ground and went beside Joy. "Explain.." Shep said, putting his arm around Joy.
Felix Scratched the back of his head, worriedly "Yeah- i umm.. wanted to say that.. i was sorry. I realize how much you two love each other and i shouldn't interfere... I've had my time with Joy, and now its time to let go... I just hope that you would forgive me" Felix looked down at the ground.
What the heck am i saying?! i feel like throwing up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Good thing they aren't seeing us, then," Jacob whispered back as he put his arms around Enya and kissed her neck.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Shep growled and showed his large canines beneath his black lips but simmered as Joy told him to let him down. He looked at her worriedly, then looked back at Felix. He gruffed and put the cat back on the ground and went beside Joy. "Explain.." Shep said, putting his arm around Joy.
Felix Scratched the back of his head, worriedly "Yeah- i umm.. wanted to say that.. i was sorry. I realize how much you two love each other and i shouldn't interfere... I've had my time with Joy, and now its time to let go... I just hope that you would forgive me" Felix looked down at the ground.
What the heck am i saying?! i feel like throwing up.
Shep didn't want to say anything. He defended Joy's mind and body from Felix and was the right thing to do. After all, Joy had never been interested in Felix ever since she had feelings for him. But he did feel for Felix as he had taken her away just like that. And somehow he knew what was going through Felix's head.

"I forgive ya buddy." Shep said, putting his paw on Felix's shoulder. But from looking into his eyes he could tell that he was pretty much regretting his last words.

"Tell you what pardner, I'll let Joy have her say.." Shep said, letting go of her and placing her in the middle between the two pets. "Joy, you go on ahead and choose between us..." Shep said, doing this to see Felix's true colours.

Meanwhile, Dr. Rashid had just finished up some paper work and now was on his way to the Shepard residence. Going behind the house, he smelt the aroma of a BBQ being grilled and followed the scent. He was right, a grill full of delicious food stood on the green grass and a cooler of never ending beverages flooded the whole container. It was peaceful and this was exactly what he wanted away from the office: A grill full of food, cooler with drinks, sprawling green grass and a jacuzzi with two cats resembling Jacob and Enya kissing..

"Wait what?!" Rashid exclaimed.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob heard Dr. Rashid exclaim "Wait what?!", but continued to kiss Enya. "Maybe if I don't acknowledge him, he'll go away..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

(poor Felix. i feel Bad for him now. :P)

Joy looked into the eyes of both pets. Felix let out a fake friendly smile.
Joy stepped toward Felix and took his hand. Felix Smiled, for real this time. "I knew you would pick-""Felix.. sorry... but im with Shep now." Joy interrupted. Felixes heart sank, his smile quickly vanishing off his face. Joy let go of Felix's paws. and turned around toward Shep, pulling his head toward hers and kissing him on the lips.
Why would she choose him?! They cant even have a family together!

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob heard Dr. Rashid exclaim "Wait what?!", but continued to kiss Enya. "Maybe if I don't acknowledge him, he'll go away..."
"Mmmrrmmm????" Enya murmured as she looked up from kissing Jacob. Her eyes widened as Dr. Rashid stared at them with his jaws open. "Okay okay alright alright CALM DOWN RASHID...you're just overreacting....just close your eyes and open them slowly...okay...okay..." Rashid said, taking a deep breath.

"Jacob...let's get out of here..." Enya whispered as she grabbed his paw and both of them rushed out of the Jacuzzi and back into the kitchen, closing the tainted glass doors. "Whew! That was a close one...wasn't it?" Enya asked, panting and laughing as she saw Rashid puzzled when both cats were out of sight. "Hahaha Oh Rasheed. Okay let's continue!" Enya cheekily smirked and knocked down Jacob onto the couch in the living room and began slowly biting his ears again, purring.
Zander wrote:(poor Felix. i feel Bad for him now. :P)

Joy looked into the eyes of both pets. Felix let out a fake friendly smile.
Joy stepped toward Felix and took his hand. Felix Smiled, for real this time. "I knew you would pick-""Felix.. sorry... but im with Shep now." Joy interrupted. Felixes heart sank, his smile quickly vanishing off his face. Joy let go of Felix's paws. and turned around toward Shep, pulling his head toward hers and kissing him on the lips.
Why would she choose him?! They cant even have a family together!
Shep held her body tight to his white furry chest and kissed her back. This was a very joyful moment for Shep as she had acknowledged him as a soulmate and he was grateful towards her. "Joy, I promise to love you and take care of you. Will you do the same?" Shep asked, looking at her gently and smiling.
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
"Yeah, got nothing else to do," Kytes said as he started walking toward the house.
"Alright. Come on!" Robert said cheerfully as he led Kytes to the backyard of his home. He showed Kytes to a bench and whipped out a plate and a spatula. "So, what are ya hungry for?" Robert asked him, making way to show him the grill.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob began to purr as he lied on the couch with Enya. "This is the greatest girl ever!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:Shep held her body tight to his white furry chest and kissed her back. This was a very joyful moment for Shep as she had acknowledged him as a soulmate and he was grateful towards her. "Joy, I promise to love you and take care of you. Will you do the same?" Shep asked, looking at her gently and smiling.
"Always and Forever" Joy replied, looking deeply into his eyes.
Felix held back a couple dozen rude comments. "HelloOoOo." He waved his hand "Im still here..."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

thrasherblades wrote:"Alright. Come on!" Robert said cheerfully as he led Kytes to the backyard of his home. He showed Kytes to a bench and whipped out a plate and a spatula. "So, what are ya hungry for?" Robert asked him, making way to show him the grill.
Kytes took a seat on the bench, "A cheeseburger really sounds good."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob began to purr as he lied on the couch with Enya. "This is the greatest girl ever!"
Enya smiled and her tongue licked his nose, enjoying every moment she had with Jacob so far. She gripped Jacob's body closer to her and purred, looking at him back with her sea green eyes. "Jacob...I'm going to miss you.....I...*sigh* Enya said, looking down.
Zander wrote:
"Always and Forever" Joy replied, looking deeply into his eyes.
Felix held back a couple dozen rude comments. "HelloOoOo." He waved his hand "Im still here..."
Shep ignored Felix and continued kissing Joy, excitedly wagging his tail. He then held her paw in his and led her to the backyard where they could get away from the cat. "Joy, I've never said this to any girl before but, you are the most beautiful cat I've ever met.." Shep said, sitting her down on a bench.

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"Alright. Come on!" Robert said cheerfully as he led Kytes to the backyard of his home. He showed Kytes to a bench and whipped out a plate and a spatula. "So, what are ya hungry for?" Robert asked him, making way to show him the grill.
Kytes took a seat on the bench, "A cheeseburger really sounds good."
Robert got out the hot burger and dished it out on a plate and put it before Kytes. He grabbed a can of coke and put it beside the burger. "Oh I didn't catch your name and you didn't catch mine. I'm Robert Shepard. What about you?"
Last edited by thrasherblades on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:"Joy, I've never said this to any girl before but, you are the most beautiful cat I've ever met.." Shep said, sitting her down on a bench.
thrasherblades wrote:"Seriously your girlfriend is hot..." Shep said under his breath, composing himself again as Jacob shot him a weird look.

"Awww, thank you..." She looked back to make sure Felix wasn't following.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

thrasherblades wrote:Shep whimpered and teared a bit as the alcohol swab dabbed onto his nose. He hated that smell, but it sort of cleared up his nasal passageway from all the blood which clotted his nose. He then blew the remaining blood onto the kleenexes which Rikki gave him and he felt better. "Hmm my nose still smarts though. Can feel the blood pumping and all..but hey thanks Rikki, I appreciate it." Shep said, shaking his paw and getting up. He then pointed to the backyard. "You can have the food here. It's our housewarming party today and the opening of our new underground shooting range. You go on ahead and get some grub. I'll be back with you in a minute..." Shep said, remembering that Joy was still waiting for him at the front porch with Rocky. He then unlocked the door and headed outside.
Rikki blinked as the dog suddenly ran off, barely letting him finish the bandages. He wondered if the dog had listened at all, but the last thing it said had caused him to flip back to something he'd learned about government regulations. "Underground what?" He followed Zeke and the magic cat out the back door, walking over to a man who was serving the cat who'd been forced to eat dirt a cheeseburger. "Hey, while you're making those, you mind getting me a Rare one? and by that, I mean heated but almost raw?" he gave the man a casual look, "So, I take it you're the owner of this house?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"That's right." Robert said, whipping out his spatula again and putting grilling a fresh patty on the grill, watching it constantly while sipping a can of beer. He put it down and stretched his hand out to the raccoon. "Robert Shepard is my name. What's yours?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

thrasherblades wrote:Robert got out the hot burger and dished it out on a plate and put it before Kytes. He grabbed a can of coke and put it beside the burger. "Oh I didn't catch your name and you didn't catch mine. I'm Robert Shepard. What about you?"
"Kytes," he replied, taking a bite of the burger. He looked over at the raccoon that had just walked up, "Hey..." he paused trying to remember the name. "Rikki?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

thrasherblades wrote:"That's right." Robert said, whipping out his spatula again and putting grilling a fresh patty on the grill, watching it constantly while sipping a can of beer. He put it down and stretched his hand out to the raccoon. "Robert Shepard is my name. What's yours?"
Rikki gave a firm handshake, "Rikki. I live with Ranger Jack Calvin. Now I've got a question for ya: your dog mentioned an underground shooting range. You remembered to get the permits first, right?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

((Ok! Back! Sorry I kinda left everyone hanging there. I'm going to be leaving to go home to mom's house soon, though, so only short access right now.))

Pifer nodded at the dog as he handed Cale over. "Take care." He called after them, smiling. When he turned back to the other pets they had all begun to disperse. Even Rikki was helping the injured dog away. Pifer shrugged his shoulders. He had no business being here anymore. The weasel turned on a heel to leave, but stopped as something caught his eye. A familiar strip of yellow was dangling from the branch of a nearby tree. Pifer walked over to the tree, gazing up curiously at the collar. Hadn't his already been returned to the cat? In one swift movement, the weasel jumped and snatched the collar from the tree, landing silently. He tossed the yellow strip over his shoulder and turned, following the small stream of pets into the party. Once he was in, Pifer searched the crowd for familiar faces and spotted Rikki. He took a step toward the raccoon, but hesitated as he saw the cat next to him. The one who's collar Pifer currently had. "Hey," he called, moving toward the cat, "This yours?" Pifer picked up the collar as he spoke, holding it out to the cat.

------------------

"So, what are we going to do now, hon?" Ian rolled his eyes, trying and failing to ignore the energetic blue tom that was following him down the street. Terry hadn't stopped talking since they left Xuan's house, and apparently Ian wasn't going to get any relief now. "I don't know, Terre. Do I have to have all the answers? And stop calling my hon!" Terry fell silent, much to Ian's surprise, but it didn't last. *Snrk* The blue tom made a noise, trying not to laugh. Ian glanced back at him, confused. "What?" Terry made the noise again, biting his lip. "You... You called me "Terre"." He burst into laughter as Ian stared blankly at him, face flushing red. He hadn't meant to say that. "You haven't called me that in years!" Terry cooed, "Not since you got all weirded out by us..." The embarrased little corgi turned swiftly, trying to hide his face. "I-No- There is no.. u-us." Ian could barely speak, his face a bright crimson. Terry stopped laughing, looking at the corgi curiously. Finally, he walked up to Ian, stopping beside him. "Yeah, yeah..." The cat said quietly, tweaking one of Ian's ears. "Doesn't mean I can can't dream, though." He skipped forward suddenly, running ahead. "Cmon, I smell barbecue!" Ian stared after him, shaking his head slowly. "That cat is something else." He whispered, a smile spreading across his face as he ran after Terry.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:
Buckdida wrote: "Yeah, it is pretty well polished, isn't it? I guess it is because it's shiny...I dunno, it might be the jewel in the center..." Trinket walked through the front door of the house. "Hmm. Big house. Which way to the backyard, ya think?"
"Ya, Lets look around over here!" Zeke quickly walked through the house, feeling his way to the back. "I like big houses like this! There's almost always a cross breeze if the back door is open!" he turned his attention to the gem for a moment. He liked the way it still seemed to shimmer, even in the darker hallways of the house.
"I donno, I've never liked big houses. I can understand if someone has a big family, and everyone needs more space...but sometimes people just get big houses because they can! People get silly when they get too materialistic...Hmm?" Trinket noticed an odd open door that seemed to lead into the basement as he passed through the kitchen. There were lights on bellow. "What do you think is down there, Zeke?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"I dunno. Mine has a pool table. Who's house is this again?" He looked down the stairs. "Well, Might as well check it out." he said, before creeping down the stairs.
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer nodded at the dog as he handed Cale over. "Take care." He called after them, smiling. When he turned back to the other pets they had all begun to disperse. Even Rikki was helping the injured dog away. Pifer shrugged his shoulders. He had no business being here anymore. The weasel turned on a heel to leave, but stopped as something caught his eye. A familiar strip of yellow was dangling from the branch of a nearby tree. Pifer walked over to the tree, gazing up curiously at the collar. Hadn't his already been returned to the cat? In one swift movement, the weasel jumped and snatched the collar from the tree, landing silently. He tossed the yellow strip over his shoulder and turned, following the small stream of pets into the party. Once he was in, Pifer searched the crowd for familiar faces and spotted Rikki. He took a step toward the raccoon, but hesitated as he saw the cat next to him. The one who's collar Pifer currently had. "Hey," he called, moving toward the cat, "This yours?" Pifer picked up the collar as he spoke, holding it out to the cat.
Kytes looked from Rikki, who had either not heard or just ignored him, to the weasel holding his collar. "Yeah," he said while putting the burger down next to him. He reached out and grabbed the collar. "Where'd you find it?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer. He put the collar back around his neck and picked his cheeseburger back up.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer shrugged as he handed the collar over to the cat. "I saw it in the trees near where your little incident happened." He emphasized the word, studying the cat. "How you doing by the way? That other cat-Sid was it?-looked like he got you pretty good." Pifer stood awkwardly as he spoke, troubled by the crowd, glancing sideways at Rikki every few seconds.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer shrugged as he handed the collar over to the cat. "I saw it in the trees near where your little incident happened." He emphasized the word, studying the cat. "How you doing by the way? That other cat-Sid was it?-looked like he got you pretty good." Pifer stood awkwardly as he spoke, troubled by the crowd, glancing sideways at Rikki every few seconds.
"It was just dirt," Kytes said, trying to make what happened seem many times better than what actually happened. "I'm Kytes by the way," he held his empty paw out to the weasel.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sam was sleeping pleasantly on top of Sid. Forgetting that she was sleeping on him, she rolled over onto the floor with a soft thud which caused her to wake up. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked around, remembering what had happened.
Sid didn't wake up, he just sort of rolled over and put his arms back around Sam, cuddling her happily in his sleep.
Sam rubbed her eyes with the back of her paw, looking down at the slumbering Sid. He's so cute when he's sleeping...
Sid hugged her close in his sleep, his arms still had some strength despite his slumber. He nuzzled her shoulder with a soft purr, sliding his leg on top of her.
Sam nuzzled Sid's head, only to be interrupted by her growling stomach. That reminds me, I haven't had a decent meal all day. A granola bar and 2 cookies isn't exactly a balanced meal... SHe slowly got up and out of Sid's grasp, making sure not to wake him before heading down the stairs and to the kitchen.
Sid woke up, stretching out his paws to cuddle Sam a bit more. He sat up and looked around, checking his glasses, "Sam?". He got up on all fours and began sniffing at the ground, easily finding her warmest trail. He followed it out the door, going down the stairs on all fours, keeping his nose on the trail. He was so intent on the trail in his half-asleep state, he didn't notice when she came into sight, and ended up bumping into her leg. He looked up, still on the ground, "Oh hi."
Sam turned from the opened fridge to look down at Sid. "Hey...what are you doing?" She gave him a quizzical look, closing the fridge.
Sid sat on his hind-legs, still looking up at her, "I woke up and you left, so I followed your scent-trail down here." He stood up, "You making something?"
"Well," she reopened the fridge. "I haven't eaten much today so I was going to see what we had to eat. We haven't done any major shopping though." The fridge consisted of a few fruit juices, some energy drinks, jar of pickles, condiments, and bologna.
Sid stood nearby her. He was feeling a little hungry, but didn't feel comfortable going in someone else's fridge, so he waled to the table and sat down in a chair. "Alright then, I'll wait. I had a bowl of cereal this morning, so I'm not starving..."
"You're not starving, but you're hungry aren't you? If you want I can make a bologna sandwhich with a pickle on the side..."
Sid looked over at the fridge. "Um, ok, that sounds good... Bologna's, like, meat, right?"
"Uh-huh," She pulled out the required items and closed the fridge, setting them onto the counter. She grabbed a load of pre-cut bread from the pantry, than climbed onto the counter to grab 2 plates, jumping down and setting them next to everything. "What do you want to drink? We have orange and apple juice, or maybe you want water?" She asked getting to work on the sandwiches.
Sid stood up and walked over to her, watching over her shoulder, his nose twitching as it brought in smells. "I dunno, I'm not sure I've ever had either of those before. Is that what they call 'Bologna'? I'm not really used to knowing what I'm eating..."
"You've never had apple or orange juice before? And yes this is Bologna," She finished the first sandwich and moved onto making the next one.
Sid thought, "Well, I might have had it a few times in the shelter, but I haven't lived there in two years. Dad and the roommates don't really drink juice, so I just drink milk and coke. I don't think I've had Bologna in a while either: the last time I ate it was probably out of a dumpster, so this'll be like trying something new..." he smiled.

Sam finished the last sandwich, placing a pickle on both plates. She grabbed a plate and held it out for Sid to take. "Go have a seat and I'll be right there with the drinks," she smiled.
Sid took the plate, examining the food as he walked over. It was very different from the leftovers, party-snacks, and trash-pickings he was used to. He took a bite out of the sandwich: it was good. He munched a bit of it down, concentrating on not rushing through it.
Sam walked to the table, setting down a glass of apple juice in front of his plate, running back to the kitchen to grab her plate. She took a seat next to Sid, "Do you like it?" she picked up her sandwich and took a bite, enjoying the taste.
Sid nodded, "It's interesting, it reminds me of the special food they'd give us sometimes in the shelter. I missed that food when all I got to eat was kibble once or twice a day." he scowled, "I never wanna touch kibble again." He chuckled and went back to his sandwich.
"Well, I'm glad you like it..." She silently ate her sandwich. He's really had a hard life...
Sid noticed the subtleties in her reaction, "I'm sorry, does it bother you when I talk about that kind of stuff?"
"It just, makes me feel sad. You've had it such a hard life...I can't even imagine how rough it must have been..." She stared down at the sandwich in her hands.
Sid looked at her, his ears drooping, "I'm sorry, Sam. I guess I didn't realize it sounded so bad, I kind of thought most pets went through this sort of thing... Weren't you ever in the shelter?"
Sam sighed, "I think I was, I don't really remember. I only remember being surrounded by all sorts of foxes, trying to fight for food, going to bed hungry almost every night, getting picked on by the bigger foxes...Then Dave and Ashley came and they took me home..." She snapped out of the memory. "But that's all in the past I suppose," She took a bite of her sandwich.
Sid nodded, "Yeah... I've been trying to move on from it all, calling my owner Dad and all, and he's been trying to be a loving parent ever since he adopted me... It's just so hard to forget the last 4 years of my life..." he sighed, "If it bothers you so much, I'll try not to talk about it, ok?"
"Ok," She smiled at him. "Did you try the apple juice yet?"

Sid perked up, looking at it, "Oh! I wasn't paying attention!" he chuckled, taking the glass and taking a drink. It tasted kind of funny to him, but it wasn't bad, so he drank a little more. "Yeah, it's good."
"I'm glad you like it," she finished the sandwich, taking a drink than crunching down on the pickle. "Mmm, the pickles are good."
Sid looked down at his pickle: he'd never eaten one whole before. He picked it up and tilted his head, awkwardly taking a bite. "I guess so." He noticed that she was done: maybe he'd focussed too hard on not rushing. He sped up so that he'd be done soon.
Sam crunched happily on the pickle, when she realized something. "Oh no..."
Sid looked up, speaking through a mouth half-filled with pickle and sandwich. "What's wrong?"
"I totally ditched Zeke..." She sighed. "I just left me behind and forgot about him. I'm so stupid...he's probably mad at me."
Sid nodded, wolfing down the rest of the sandwich and washing it down with the apple-juice, "Yeah, I was so worked up about what happened, I forgot about him too. You wanna head back there soon? Things must have calmed down by now..."
"Yea, maybe he went to the party and didn't run off." She got up after finishing her pickle and juice, taking both hers and Sids glasses and plates to the kitchen sink.
"You two seem like siblings, you must've known each other for a while?"
"You think so? I only met him two days ago at a party."
Sid nodded, "That's interesting, he seems like your little brother or something. I thought you two were siblings when we first met and I thought you were dogs. Are all foxes white like you two? I'm guessing foxes are common pets in this area?"
"Well, white foxes are originally from Russia and their aren't a lot of white foxes that I know of. Foxes aren't a common pet to my knowledge, Zeke was the first fox I met since I became a pet."
Sid nodded, "So you're from Russia then? I thought I heard Zeke say something in Russian before." Zeke's kind of young, I bet she's the first fox he met too...
"No, my parents told me they drove to Wyoming to adopt a fox...and they got me."
Sid nodded, "Wyoming's kinda far. This is actually the first time I've ever been out of the Detroit area. So, Zeke seems kinda young, but he doesn't look much younger than you... Do male foxes get bigger than females or something?"
"I'm not sure, I think both genders get around the same height. It depends mostly on your parents I suppose."
Sid nodded, "Yeah, cats are the same way. I've seen some weird pairings before, and the kittens always come out with some sort of interesting trait from both parents... Even still, Zeke doesn't look that young, is he, ya know, all right in the head?" he said the last one carefully, trying not to sound callous.
Sam turned away from the sink to face Sid. "What do you mean? He seems fine to me..." She thought about Sid's words, confused by what he was trying to get at.
Sid reworded it, "I dunno, it might just be me, but he kinda seems like he's younger than he looks, you know? Maybe he doesn't get out that often?"
She thought for a moment, "Well he does live in a giant house. Maybe he's been sheltered for most of his life, though you can't be sure about it..."
Sid nodded, "Yeah, that's probably true. Maybe he hasn't even met that many other pets... You know? Maybe leaving him alone at the party'll do him some good..." Something came to the back of his mind, Speaking of which, how many girls has he met other than Sam? Maybe there are girls for him at the party?
"He may not have even gone to the party. Even if he is their I need to apologize for ditching him like I did..." She walked back to the table to where Sid was.

Sid stood up, giving Sam a hug, "I'm sure it'll be fine. I was having a bit of an episode back there, he'll understand why we left him. He's probably having fun doing whatever it is people do at parties right now."
Sam hugged him back, "I guess so but...I still want to make sure he's ok."
Sid sighed, letting off the hug and moving towards the door. "Alright, I have to get back and talk things over with Kytes, so I guess we should start heading back now..."
Sam followed, going ahead and opening the door. "That sounds like a plan," She picked up his board and held it out for him.
Sid took the board from her: he'd almost forgotten it. He ran his paws along the edges, which had been scraped raw and damaged by water, as he walked out the door.
Sam walked out closing and locking the door behind her, placing the key back into her collar. She took his hand and started leading him back to the party. "How long have you been skateboarding?"
Sid thought about it, "Well... I found my first one in a dumpster when..." he stopped and waved it off a paw, "You said you didn't wanna hear about that stuff though..."
"I know, but I'm asking so go ahead." She gave a reasurring smile.
Sid sighed, "Well, the last family I was with kept me outside most of the time, so I'd only go back to eat and sleep mostly. I found my first board in a dumpster and learned how to ride from this nice dog I met. No one ever wanted to be friends with me before I got the glasses, so I had alot of time to myself to practice. When I ran away and became a stray, it was really good, because I could cover alot of ground without getting tired. I did alot of tricks on it too, which made me popular with all the punk-rock kids who liked to skate too, and that's how I ended up meeting Johnny, my dad, and joining his band. That first one broke eventually after alot of use, so I went and found this one, I think it's getting worn out too though..." he sighed, "Oh well, maybe I'll try and find another one while I'm looking for the glasses..."
He talked about his glasses again. What's so bad about his eyes that people wouldn't be his friend? Maybe they're both different colors or something... Sam faced Sid, "You know, Cale is a skateboarder too. Though he probably won't be able to for awhile with his foot..." her voice dropped off.
Sid shrugged, "That sounds cool. If you're gonna suggest I get another board from him though, I'll only take one he's gonna throw out anyway..."
"I wasn't going to say that..."
Sid sighed, "I guess I was just a little surprised when you tried to give me money like that... Back when I was a stray, pets tried to give me money, but I never liked to take it, it doesn't feel right to take things from others when you're fine on your own... well... unless they're rich and throw money around like Kytes..." he chuckled, "But I need to stop making fun of him, it's not good to be on bad terms with someone, even if they are a... jerk who you can beat up easily..."
"You never know, maybe he just made a bad first impression. Everyone deserves a second chance right?"
Sid nodded, "Yeah, I know..." he knew that very well, "Like I said, it's like all my anger just balled up inside me and I couldn't control how much I hated him. Then when I saw him again, I just lost it, you know? I don't know why I do that..." The last part wasn't entirely true, but he wasn't sure he wanted to talk to Sam about it right now...
"I think I understand. I hated him a lot too, but now I just kind of feel bad for him. Like, what if he just acts that way because his parents aren't very good parents, or something similar. I don't know...
Sid sighed: he hadn't been thinking about that, or anything with Kytes really, he'd just needed someone weak to pick on, and Kytes had been the perfect target. He felt disgusting. He was quiet for a while, "Sam... I probably hurt him pretty bad earlier, didn't I?" he asked softly, with drooping ears.
Sam wrapped her arm around Sid, "I'm sure he's fine, a little dirt never hurt anyone. I think you gave him a taste of reality, he'll probably act normal now....If not well, we'll just have to avoid his jerkiness."
Sid wasn't reassured. He remembered what he'd been called in the past, what he was starting to believe. "Sam... I feel like a monster. I thought I was hurting him for good reasons, and then he started saying things to me, like I'd just woken up one day and decided to hurt him. It wasn't just a little bit of dirt either, it was alot of dirt I was making him eat... and then that dog came out of nowhere and...." he didn't want to finish: the image of the poor dog lying dead in the street, unrecognizably maimed, was forcing its way back into his head...
Sam hugged herself against his side. "You aren't a monster. I think you're one of the nicest guys i've met. You're sweet, affectionate, and cuddly..."
Sid sighed, Sam didn't know the whole story. He couldn't TELL her the whole story: what would she think of him if she found out what he'd done in Detroit? What would she do when she saw his face? The first he could avoid, but the second was inevitable... What if... What if something happened when she found out? What if... He shook his head: no. That was even worse. He hadn't known the dog that had stopped him, Sam was his best friend now. He couldn't think of that. He brought himself back, not noticing the tears on his face. He sighed, trying to straighten up "Well Sam, I wish I could feel as resolute about that as you seem to, but sometimes, I just don't know..."
She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself..."
"I wish I didn't have to, but the truth is I might have really hurt that dog back there. It's like I'm out of control and all I can do is watch myself fly off in this crazy direction, and it's scaring me. What if I hadn't stopped? What if I'd really hurt him? I broke his nose, you saw that. What if I'd blinded him or something? I know it didn't happen, but I just can't stop thinking of what might've happened if I'd taken it any further..." He was still battling the image in his mind, but he'd finally managed to push it back...
"The point is that you did stop, you didn't go any further. Doesn't that mean anything?"
Sid sighed, he had been able to stop. "I guess, it's just, I don't like that I'm afraid of myself, you know? It feels like I've become this lethal weapon, and someone else has the trigger..." he looked down at his paws: they had bandages on them because he'd punched a tree into mulch with them. He looked over at Sam and hugged her closer and sighed, "I guess I need to stop worrying. I just gotta breath a little more, you know? Stop worrying about what I might've done and worry about making things better in the future..."
"That sounds like a good plan of action," She hugged him back, they were almost to the house hosting the party.
"Yeah. And the first thing I need to do is talk to Kytes when we get in there." He gave Sam a nuzzle and quickened his pace, more resolute now.
Sam followed Sid, seeing Cale and Rocky up ahead. "I See you two found each other," she said running over to them.
Sid's eyes had teared a bit, so he had even more trouble seeing who she was running up to than before. He wiped his eyes under his glasses and got his face tidied up before walking over to Cale and the new dog...
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky didn't respond to Sam, he wasn't in the mood for talking. "When i get my hands on him... ill rip him to shreds and eat him.. stupid O__O"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam gave a quizzical look towards Rocky, "Rocky are you ok? You seem a little agitated..."

"Yea, I was asking him the same thing. Rocky what's wrong?" Cale leaned more into Rocky, trying to get a response from him.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky sighed. "Yeah, im fine... i just need a talk to a certain person... A person who happens to be on the porch over there." He pointed to the front porch of Sheps house.

Felix was sitting down, his head buried in his paws, thinking what he did wrong. He didn't realize that death was rapidly approaching him.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid walked up next to Sam from behind, putting his arm over her shoulder. "Somethin' up?" he asked, looking at Rocky, but not seeing exactly what was going on with him.

---------------- Meanwhile, because Metaecho said to... ----------------
Zuchinni had been back from a nice day out, and was cooling off in the shade after doing a bit of building, when he saw smoke coming from across the neighborhood. 'Gee willikers, I wonder what that is...' In the worst case, it might be a fire, in which case, someone might need help. In the best, it would be an awesome bonfire party with cake and everything. Either way, the best course of action was to head that way and hope that no one decided to kill him for a cheap gag again. The orange dingo stood up and straightened his cap, walking off toward the source of the smoke...

(( By the way, below this, Pifer is not seeing Sid. He's seeing someone else. ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer took hold of the cat's hand, shaking it awkwardly. "Pifer. Name's Pifer." He caught movement out of the corner of his eye as he spoke, and nodded in teh direction of the new arrivals. "That's Sid right?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale followed Rocky's gaze to the cat, "isn't that the cat that dragged you off earlier?"

Sam saw the cat as well, "Am I missing something?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer took hold of the cat's hand, shaking it awkwardly. "Pifer. Name's Pifer." He caught movement out of the corner of his eye as he spoke, and nodded in the direction of the new arrivals. "That's Sid right?"
"Nice to meet you, Pifer." Kytes took another bite of the burger and then glanced over at where Pifer did. "No, I don't think so."

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Cale followed Rocky's gaze to the cat, "isn't that the cat that dragged you off earlier?"

Sam saw the cat as well, "Am I missing something?"
Rocky couldn't hold it in any more, he let all his anger out in a sudden outburst.
"sure is. That stupid no good lolwut has been nothing but a pain in the o.0. I feel like going up to him and just makeing him wish his useless pathetic excuse for a life has never existed." he then realized how insane he sounded, hoping the others wouldn't think of him as some sort of psychopath.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked at Rocky, confused, "Now, hold on a second here, what happened? I mean, I know I'm not the one to stop a beat-down here, but what's gotten you so bent out of shape?"

---------------- [ii]Meanwhile....[/i] ----------------
Zuchinni was on the same street as the fire and it turned out the best-case scenario was true! It was an awesome cookout in someone's back yard. He climbed up onto the fence with a grin and called to the first person he saw, (Joy, perhaps?) "Hey, sweet party. Whaddo I gotta do too get invited?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale was surprised by Rocky's sudden anger, "Rocky, what'd he do?"

Sam kept quiet, shocked to hear the easy going Husky get so angry.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky tried to calm down enough to speak. "well, first he draged me away to the party, just so he could try to beat me up to act tough or something, second, to get me to go there in the first place he lied and said that you would be at the party because he invited you. And not only that, he insults me, even though he knows by experience that I could easily beat him up.
All I want to do is get revenge on him, make him wish he never did any of that."
Rocky threw the crumpled up piece of scrap metal that used to be the can of cola in a trash can as they walked by.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"That's right." Robert said, whipping out his spatula again and putting grilling a fresh patty on the grill, watching it constantly while sipping a can of beer. He put it down and stretched his hand out to the raccoon. "Robert Shepard is my name. What's yours?"
Rikki gave a firm handshake, "Rikki. I live with Ranger Jack Calvin. Now I've got a question for ya: your dog mentioned an underground shooting range. You remembered to get the permits first, right?"
"Yeah I sure did, way back before I moved in here. I have the permits for my gun store in town as well." Robert said, taking out his wallet and showing him a strew of license cards and permits. "You boys wanna take a look at th' range?" he asked, sipping his beer.
Zander wrote:
"Awww, thank you..." She looked back to make sure Felix wasn't following.
Shep took her to the backyard, where now a few pets were gathering at the BBQ with Robert. He waved to the others and sat Joy down on another bench. He held her paw and carressed her cheek and faced her another time. "I'm just curious Joy, why choose me from Felix? I'm a.....you know....dog...." Shep said.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( HAY. Someone respond to Zuchinni! ))

Sid thought about it for a bit before nodding, "Yep, sounds like a good enough reason. So what are we waiting for? Let's go-" he made a wildly violent and vulgar threat on the cat's body, ", I'll even hold him down for ya. Whaddaya say?" He gave Rocky a friendly grin, totally psyched to cheer himself by hurting another weaker individual.

---------------- Meanwhile.... ----------------
Rikki nodded, "Alright then, just making sure, 'cause, well..." he jingled his state-issue tags, "you know..."
"So, target practice? That sounds like a good idea, just let me get somethin' to eat first. You still haven't gotten me that extra-rare burger..." he gave a still-friendly smile.
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Well... uh... hi," Kyra said to Xuan, not sure what else to say. You might just make it out of this alive, Kyra, just maybe.But first, what do I do!? She stood awkwardly, not sure of what direction to take, or what to do.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam grabbed Sid's arm, pulling him back to her. "What are you doing? I thought you didn't want to be like that. What is everybody going to think when you beat up 2 pets in one day?"

Cale struggled to keep up with Rocky, "Rocky, what are you talking about? Beating him up isn't gonna change anything. Can't you just *erg*, talk to him or something. Or better yet, we could go home and just forget about this, go to the party maybe? You know you're going to fast I'm *huff* kinda hurting here."