Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Oh, well Ok then" Zeke dismissed Riki, and continued talking to trinket, now able to properly offer his hand in a shake. "You think I'm smart? Thanks! as for the yarn, I think it was something about his old friend, from back in Detroit. Some stray named One-ear or something like that..." his ears drooped. Zeke didn't quite feel like going into the full story but he thought his tone might tell the rest.
"Well, I already knew that," Trinket said, not realizing it might sound odd. "What I'm wondering is why he decided to attack Kytes. He GAVE the ball back! I figured there had to be something more that would breed such hate. I'm just curious...but, I guess I shouldn't get into it, or just keep an eye out or something..." He shrugged. The situation was quelled, after all. "So...what is there to do around here? I just moved in last night, and...WAIT! My earring! I need to go and find my earring! I...ah, forget it. I'll find it by midnight anyway, and I'll just deal with it until then...so, uh, yeah. I'm new." Trinket pointed to the group. "You think it's safe to go over there, or should we just talk and find something else to do? I'm open to do just about anything, as long as I get home by nightfall..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Why? Whats so important about Nightfall? Are you getting a new earring from the owners?" Zeke perked one ear.
~Rubin
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian watched Xuan as he went into the kitchen. He kept an I on Terry, making sure he wasn't getting into any trouble, but lost interest as a delicious smell wafted past him. He looked at the tea Xuan as carrying. "That smells really good. What's in it?" Terry immediately snatched some, staring at the box Xuan had brought out. "Chess huh? How do you play in China?"
"It's "Pu-erh", glad you like it, it's bitter though-" Xuan stops when Terry grabs a glass of tea hastily.

"Err... and it's still very hot though Terry, sorry I didn't prepare any cold drinks," Xuan continues.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale shrugged, "Not that I know of. Maybe it's just how he is, trying to keep things in order."

Sam hugged back, accepting his apology. "It's alright, you've must have lived a hard life as a stray..." She rubbed her head against his fur affectionately. "So, you wanna get some bandages from my house for your hands?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry already had the cup to his lips by the time Xuan warned him. The blue tom's eyes shot open, and he slammed the cup back down with a *CLANG*, causing a little bit of tea to spill over. "ACK! THAT'S HOT!"

----------

Pifer made a thoughtful sound as he watched Rikki. After a few moments the weasel shifted slightly, taking more of Cale's weight. "Well, we probably need to get you somewhere you can rest. What d'you say we get the old Raccoon's attention?" He started hobbling toward Rikki as he spoke, making sure to keep as much of Cale's weight off the ground as he could.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Why? Whats so important about Nightfall? Are you getting a new earring from the owners?" Zeke perked one ear.
Trinket just stared at Zeke for a moment. Just with everything that was going on, he Trinket was very scatterbrained and confused. He wasn't exactly sure what to say, or what to do, or exactly how much anybody knew about him. He just wanted to meet people, and find something to do away from his mother's shop.

"Uh... Yeah. Okay. We'll go with that." Trinket smiled. "So...uh...do think it's safe for us to go and meet your friends, or should we find something else to do? Do either of you have ideas?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Neko wrote:Sam hugged back, accepting his apology. "It's alright, you've must have lived a hard life as a stray..." She rubbed her head against his fur affectionately. "So, you wanna get some bandages from my house for your hands?"
Sid sighed: she was making him feel better somehow... He looked back at the other pets in the street: he'd talk it over with Kytes when they'd both had time to settle down. He continued around the corner with her, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I haven't seen your house yet. Where's it at?" his speech paised there, a little worried by something, "Your, uh, parents aren't home, are they?"

---------------- Meanwhile... ----------------
Rikki looked down at the two, "Well, it looks like there's a party going on here... You think we're invited?" He looked over at the dog who'd been hit by the cat, "I'm gonna go ask him." He walked off towards the dog with a wave...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke pondered for a moment. "Well, we were going to go see if they'd let us into the party thing over there, before Sid started that whole thing. " he wondered for a moment glancing at the clouds. "Do you wanna do that Trinket?" He felt relieved to be away from Sid.
~Rubin
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry already had the cup to his lips by the time Xuan warned him. The blue tom's eyes shot open, and he slammed the cup back down with a *CLANG*, causing a little bit of tea to spill over. "ACK! THAT'S HOT!"
"Heh a lesson well learnt, isn't it?" said Xuan with a smirk on his face while he gets some "Tish, You!" paper towels to clean up the spilled tea.

"Hmm about the chess you said... It's basically the same with the western one, only with a little variation, let me teach you," said Xuan as he set up the chess board onto the coffee table, and proceed to provide the others the instructions.

((Time-skip maybe necessary here, since this group is left behind by a few hours, it's skipped either to the time when the rain stops(and it hasn't even begin yet) or when the still-not-confirmed invitation to the party comes.))
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke pondered for a moment. "Well, we were going to go see if they'd let us into the party thing over there, before Sid started that whole thing. " he wondered for a moment glancing at the clouds. "Do you wanna do that Trinket?" He felt relieved to be away from Sid.
"I donno, I'm not one for-"
*GURGLE*
"I'm either always ignored, or interrupted...at least I'm not getting spat on like I used to..." He quietly grumbled to himself. "Party means free food, so I guess we're going to stop for some free food then. Just for some quick food though! I don't want tables to accidentally flip or something because of me..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky kept walking toward His house, looking for Cale.
He reached the steps and opened the the door.
"Cale? you in here?" He yelled into the house.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((To everyone whom I have confused earlier with my previous post I wanna apologize to you all as I overlooked what was happening. Really sorry for any conveniences caused.))

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ---------------- Meanwhile... ----------------
Rikki looked down at the two, "Well, it looks like there's a party going on here... You think we're invited?" He looked over at the dog who'd been hit by the cat, "I'm gonna go ask him." He walked off towards the dog with a wave...
"I'm okay Dad..." Shep said as he licked the blood off his bleeding nose which now clotted and he cleaned it off with a paw. Robert helped him back on his feet and soon greeted by a peculiar looking raccoon. Don't guys like him belong in the forest? he thought as he waved back. Once he got near, he smiled and extended his paw. "H...Hi. I'm Shep, and this is my dad Robert. We just moved into this neighborhood a few days ago. We've got a BBQ housewarming party going on right now. Wanna come??" Shep asked, trying to maintain a straight composure after what happened previously.

-------------Back at the BBQ---------------

"Well this is boring..." Enya said as she moved about restlessly in the jacuzzi with Jacob, eventually laying her head on his chest.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Rocky?" Mrs.Patterson called, walking to the front door from the kitchen. "Rocky, I thought you and Cale were in your room....Don't tell me he ran off somewhere..."

Cale winced a bit from his foot as he moved with Pifer. "Uh, sure...."

Sam held out Sid's board to him, "I'm not sure if they're home, I think they went furniture shopping or something."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"wait he's not in here? Then I'm afraid so. I'll go and look for him" Rocky opened the front door back up and walked out, closing the door behind him. He looked around "where could he be?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:
"I dunno, I'm not one for-"
*GURGLE*
"I'm either always ignored, or interrupted...at least I'm not getting spat on like I used to..." He quietly grumbled to himself. "Party means free food, so I guess we're going to stop for some free food then. Just for some quick food though! I don't want tables to accidentally flip or something because of me..."
Zeke tilted his head, "Why would I ignore you?" So far, Trinket seemed like a fascinating person. Something just felt, different around him.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

thrasherblades wrote:((To everyone whom I have confused earlier with my previous post I wanna apologize to you all as I overlooked what was happening. Really sorry for any conveniences caused.))

"I'm okay Dad..." Shep said as he licked the blood off his bleeding nose which now clotted and he cleaned it off with a paw. Robert helped him back on his feet and soon greeted by a peculiar looking raccoon. Don't guys like him belong in the forest? he thought as he waved back. Once he got near, he smiled and extended his paw. "H...Hi. I'm Shep, and this is my dad Robert. We just moved into this neighborhood a few days ago. We've got a BBQ housewarming party going on right now. Wanna come??" Shep asked, trying to maintain a straight composure after what happened previously.
(( Stop worrying about it. Just continue. ))
"Hi Shep," Rikki said in an extra-friendly manner, holding out a paw to shake, "My name's Rikki, I live with Ranger Jack. So it's an open party? We'd love to join!"

He looked at the blood coming from the dog's nose, "While we're at it, you want me to look at that for you? A nose full of blood's never a good thing..."

---------------- Tra la la, skippy down the street... ----------------
Neko wrote:Sam held out Sid's board to him, "I'm not sure if they're home, I think they went furniture shopping or something."
Sid took his board back, keeping Sam hugged up against his side, "Ok... That's probably best... They might not like you hanging out with a guy like me..." He winced at the idea of Sam's mother chasing him with a broom, something that had ended one of his previous relationships...

(( Sid and Sam will be over IRC from now on, because they is walking to Sam's house alone. ))

"Actually my parents parents would probably love you. They were into the whole Rock N Roll thing, motorcycles, leather jackets, that kinda thing. They told me they toned down a lot when they adopted me, they wanted to be more 'parental'. They still have a motorcycle, though we haven't gotten it from our old house yet..." She leaned into his hug.
Sid felt a little better about it, maybe they'd actually be ok with him, as long as he kept the glasses on... "That's good to hear, sometimes I wonder if I should really dress like this all the time, I mean, it doesn't really help my image as a friendly guy..." he sighed, "Not sure what else to do though, I like the jacket and I need the glasses... you think I should get a less, uh, 'Street' looking collar?"
Sam took his hand, leading him towards her house."Well a normal collar couldn't hurt, but I think you look fine. It may be a bit intimidating to others though...."
Sid chuckled a bit, "Yeah... Dad got me this when he adopted me, 'cause he thought it'd look cool, and it does, but sometimes it makes me feel like some sort of..." he cringed, "Vicious attack dog..."
"You know, I might have some old collars somewhere. If you want you can have a look and use it if you want to." They turned a corner, Sam's house coming into view.
Sid smiled, "Really? That might be good. I used to have normal collars with my previous owners, but I lost those when they got rid of me. That's probably why we got me such a different one, so it wouldn't be the same..."
Sam stopped in front of her driveway, the car was gone indicating that her parents were gone. "Well this is it, and the car's gone so they must have left.C'mon!" She excitedly pulled him up the driveway and to the front door, still thrilled about having a two story house. (though it was still rather small)
Sid looked up at the house, "Oh, cool, you live in a two-story house. I've never actually lived in a one-story before. The apartment me and dad used to live in with his parents was two stories, and all of my previous owners lived in two-story houses..." he followed her into the big house...
Sam took a key out of her collar, unlocking the door and stepping in. She kicked off her rollerblades next to the door where they kept most of their shoes."Sorry about the mess, we still have finished unpacking yet. So, there is a lot of boxes everywhere.."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:
Buckdida wrote:
"I dunno, I'm not one for-"
*GURGLE*
Zeke tilted his head, "Why would I ignore you?" So far, Trinket seemed like a fascinating person. Something just felt, different around him.
"Because nearly everyone but you have been ignoring me today...I'm usually a little more reserved than this...but...it's been a long day...weird stuff happening...Let's just go get some food.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ya, Food defiantly sounds good..." Zeke commented. He stared at Trinket's pendant. "So what's that shiny thing around your neck?"
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket began walking towards the house with the smoke, a sure sign of a BBQ. "Oh. This?" He pointed to the pendant. "It's just a little sword trinket," he said, lying fluently about it. (He's said the same thing several times before.) "For some reason, people seem to notice it more than everything else I'm wearing."
Pendant: Kytes and Rikki can now use the +2 CHA boost when they want
Xuan: +3 Luck (max boost to 11 Luck) for wearing the Ear Banner, and +2 Luck for anyone close to Xuan
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky ate the last of his hamburger as he walked off the porch of his house, still carrying the infamous soda, which he still hasn't figured out how to open.

Rocky closed his eyes and sniffed the air, looking for any scent of Cales. He opened his eyes angain and turned right on the sidewalk, walking a couple blocks before noticing Rikki, and beyond him he saw the weasel from the party, helping Cale walk. He ran past Rikki without even saying hi, and over to Cale, he turned to "Piper".
"Ill take him from here." Rocky said, taking good hold of Cale, helping him walk with his free hand. He looked down at his hurt leg. "Cale! you bandages are red!" He warned Cale.
Last edited by Zander on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale was glad to see Rocky, he wasn't really in the mood to go to a party all banged up and hurt. "Rocky, I was trying to find you." he looked down at his bloodied bandages on his foot. "Oh yea, I kinda opened my wound looking for you, heh.."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Im sorry... i shouldn't have left to the party without you..." Rocky said, glancing at Cale to see his response to the party, and to tell if he actually was invited, he decided to add "So, do you and Felix know each other?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Felix? Uh no sorry, I don't know anyone named Felix....Should I?" Cale went into thought, trying to remember a Felix.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Really? Maybe he didn't tell you his name.. he said he invited you to the party? Remember?" Rocky Gave Felix the benefit of the doubt. He squeezed the can harder as his anger toward him Built up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"You mean the party that cat dragged to off to? No, I wasn't invited. We had to follow the smoke from the grill to get here. I guess it was a good thing Sam, Sid, and Zeke showed up. I don't think I could have made it here by myself with, my foot all banged up...."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Maybe cause its shiny?" He couldn't help but look at it. He flowed next to Trinket. he thought it was odd how much he seemed to glow compared to everyone else. He noted the color pink.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky tried to keep a straight face, his teeth grinded together in anger.
The can he was holding burst out of the cap and onto the sidewalk from his grip. He acted as though it didn't just happen. "So he didn't invite you? Well lets go over and ask him shall we?" The last few words he said through his clenched teeth.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale was surprised at the sudden burst of soda, not to mention Rocky's sudden anger. "Rocky, am I missing something? Why are you...so angry?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Maybe cause its shiny?" He couldn't help but look at it. He flowed next to Trinket. he thought it was odd how much he seemed to glow compared to everyone else. He noted the color pink.
"Yeah, it is pretty well polished, isn't it? I guess it is because it's shiny...I donno, it might be the jewel in the center..." Trinket walked through the front door of the house. "Hmm. Big house. Which way to the backyard, ya think?"
_________
Trinket's Current stats: S6 P7 E6 C6 I7 A8 L2
Luck Curse: -2 Luck to Zeke for being nearby
Collar: +1 END and AGL, and +2 PER to Zeke for being nearby
Pendant: Kytes and Rikki can now use the +2 CHA boost when they want
Xuan: +3 Luck (max boost to 11 Luck) for wearing the Ear Banner, and +2 Luck for anyone close to Xuan
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Angry? im not angry- Why would i be angry?" Rocky said, trying to put on a fake smile. He lifted up the soda as if it had been open the whole time. "Oops- it looks like a spilled my soda, maybe i could get another one at the party."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked to Rocky, concern in his eyes. "Rocky, something is bothering you. Did something happen at the party?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
"Hi Shep," Rikki said in an extra-friendly manner, holding out a paw to shake, "My name's Rikki, I live with Ranger Jack. So it's an open party? We'd love to join!"

He looked at the blood coming from the dog's nose, "While we're at it, you want me to look at that for you? A nose full of blood's never a good thing...

"Hey thanks Rikki. It's kinda hard to see from this angle." Shep said, letting the raccoon look at his bleeding nose. "So you come the forest?" Shep asked with a nasal tone in his voice. "It must be really awesome to live as a raccoon. Carefree live ain't it?"

Robert was still the vicinity of the pets and was pretty banged up about Sid did to Shep. But he still went over to him, Kytes, Sam and Trinket to invite them to the party. "So uh guys still wanna come? We've got lotsa food!!!" Robert said, grinning.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( K, Thrasher, he never said he was from the forest, or wild, but I'm gonna go with that. ))
Rikki looked over the nose with experienced paws, chuckling at the comment. "You pets have the most ridiculous ideas of what it's like to be wild. There's nothing particularly special about it. You look for the things you need and want all the time, like food and mates, which means it never gets boring, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to, but it's not like we have these incredible adventures all the time. And there's not much special to live as a raccoon, I'm just another kind of animal." He moved back to the situation at hand, moving to lead the dog inside, "So, let's go inside and put something over these: that cat could punch pretty hard. You're lucky he stopped then, I'm not sure I could've stopped him in time if he decided to take it any further..."

---------------- Meanwhile, in the pocket of space known as IRC... ----------------

Sid looked around the room, it reminded him of rooms he hadn't been allowed to hang out in in the previous "homes" he'd lived in. It made him a little uncomfortable now, but he figured it was alright for him to be there with Sam. He looked around at all the boxes before remembering what they came for. "So... where are those bandages?"
"It's in the bathroom, this way." Sam took Sid's hand and lead him to the bathroom, opening the bathroom cabinet and pulling out a roll off bandage. She took his hands and expertly wrapped it up in bandages, tying it off neatly. "How's that, does it feel better? Not to tight or anything?"
He looked down at the way she'd done the bandages on his knuckles... She'd made a few more loops than he had the day before, which meant that they had more padding, which meant that if he had to fight someone, his punches might not draw blood as easily. He reminded himself that that didn't matter: he wasn't likely to fight anyone like that right now. "Yeah, it's fine. I just don't want the cuts exposed so they don't keep opening up... So..." he thought, "I don't think I wanna go back there right now, you wanna do something here?"
"Do you want to see my room? And while we're there I can look for those collars."
Sid looked at her, "her room"? That was a weird thing to call the place where she slept. "Yeah, that sounds interesting, let's see your bed."
Sam took took Sid's hand, leading him up the stairs to her bedroom. She opened the door and lead him inside. It wasn't a very big bedroom, just a pet bed in the far corner, a small dresser, and a small table maybe 2 and a half feet high that supported her 24 inch TV, an Xbox sitting underneath. Their were a few boxes scattered around as she had not finished unpacking."Well, this is it..."
Sid looked around the room, it hadn't dawned on him yet that she had her own room, but he was making his way to that... "So... there's an xbox in here... and some storage stuff... What kind of room is this exactly?"
"It's my bed room. Hmm, I wonder what box I put those collars in..." She walked over to a couple of boxes, opening one and rummaging through it.
Sid hadn't fully gotten it yet, but he was starting to understand, "So... wait... you have, like, your own room?" He was feeling a little awkward now.
Sam continued looking through the box, moving onto a different one."Yea, I'm excited about it. At our old home I had to sleep in the office, but now I have my own room!"
"oh..." Sid said. Sam's parents must have had alot of money, and really cared about her if she had her own room. He remembered how her and Zeke had acted when he showed them his corner in his dad's bedroom. "So... earlier... when I showed you where I slept...?"
"Well...I'm not sure about Zeke but...I was happy for you. It's nice to get your own area...Before we moved here I just had a corner in a small office, right by the cabinet's. I understand how you felt..." Her voice got quiet towards the end, but she had finally found 3 of her old collars that were in good condition. "Well, I found them. Would you use any of these?" She held up a plain black, red, and blue collar.
Sid looked at the collars, unsure, "I don't know, do you have a mirror I could use somewhere?"
"Umm, lemme see. I just saw it..." She set the collars down and rummaged through the previous box, pulling out a hand mirror. "How's this?"
Sid walked over to her (he hadn't really entered the room yet), he sat down next to her, taking off his clothes (except his glasses) and leaving them in a stack next to him. He took the black collar first, trying it on, having to adjust it for his neck. "So... how does it look?" he held up the mirror to see himself. It blended into his black fur alot...
"It's looks nice, it just blends into your fur a bit. Maybe the blue one?" She held up the blue one for him to try next.
He took the black collar off and laid it aside, picking up the other and widening it before he put it around his neck. He held up the mirror again, "Hmm... I don't know about this one either...", he didn't like the way it went with his glasses and the purple places where he didn't have fur. He also questioned using his nuclear-symbol tag with it...
"The only one left is the Red collar." She held it up.
Sid took off the blue and put on the red, once again, adjusting it to hang loosely. He looked at himself in the mirror: it didn't look too bad it just seemed... unnatural. "I guess this one's ok..." he said, picking up his old collar to see how the tag went on the red one, "It's just... I guess I'm still used to not having a normal collar. I spent over a year with just a jacket and glasses, you know?"
"Yea I understand, it must be a habit. But the red one does look nice." She gave a reassuring smile.
He looked at himself a bit more, "Maybe it's the glasses too... they are kinda mean looking, like they go with the spiked-collar and jacket. Maybe I should go find new ones?"
"That's not a bad idea, a different pair of glasses could help compliment your collar." She took the blue and black collar, putting them back in the box.
Sid sighed, "Yeah, but it's really hard to find a pair that actually hides my eyes. I found my first pair in a dumpster when I was a stray. The ones I have were thrown out in a box from a children's clothing store, because nobody liked them, but it means I never have to worry about them breaking." he pulled an extra pair out of his pocket and smiled. He didn't usually talk to people about his glasses like this, it was a weird issue that only he seemed to have, but he liked Sam...

"Oh," Sam thought for a moment. "Why don't you ask your dad to take you to the mall? I remember a big sun glasses store there, they all kinds of glasses. I'm sure you could find a pair there that would work for you."
"Ask dad to take me to the mall?" he thought, "I dunno, malls make me kind of uncomfortable, and I really don't like asking him to spend money on me... Maybe I'll check their trash sometime though..."
Sam was starting to feel bad for Sid, and she realized that she cared for him a lot due to the idea that came to her mind. She turned back to the boxes, digging threw it to find her small piggy bank. She didn't have a lot of money, what she did have was doing yard work for old neighbors. She opened it up and dumped it onto the floor in front of her, around $30 in bills and loose change.
She picked up the major bills, a 10, two 5's and a bunch of ones, leaving the change on the ground."If I gave you this, would you promise me you'd spend it on a nice pair of sunglasses?" She turned to him with her outstretched palm, holding the bills.
Sid looked blankly at her, "No way!" he said, feeling a little embarrassed now. He didn't want to start taking her money, even if she was rich: he actually liked her. "That's your money, I'm not gonna take it just to give myself a makeover. Go spend it on yourself, I'll find my own sunglasses. Ok?"
Sam jumped a bit at that, slowly retracting her hands. "I just, wanted to help you. I don't mind giving it to you if it'll make you happy..." She pulled her hands into her lap, looking down at the money.
Sid sighed, leaning into her with a hug, "I know, you just want me to be happy. But I'm ok with the way I look now. I'll find new glasses eventually. Is this really all your money? Where did you even get it?"
"Yea it's just about all of it. I got most of it by doing yard work for my old neighbors. I've been hanging onto it for awhile. I haven't had a need for it, that's why I don't mind if you use it..."
"Well then I really can't take it from you. If you actually worked for it, it's your money, you deserve that money. I don't. Please, keep it." he sighed again, "Like I said, I can go find my own glasses." He took her hands and closed them around the money, giving her one last hug before he got up, pulling off the collar and putting his own clothes back on. He picked up the collar "You're already giving me this, right? That's all I'm willing to take. Now come on, let's find something else to do." He put the collar in his pocket, next to the ball of yarn.
Sam stuffed the money back into her little bank before standing up. "There's isn't much to do yet, we haven't finished unpacking. I have my Xbox set up, or I could go through my things and try to find something else."
Sid looked at the X-Box, "I dunno, we've already played video games today. There's gotta be something better to do..."
Sam thought for a moment but she couldn't really think of anything for them to do. They had just moved in and most of their stuff was packed up still. "Sorry, I can't think of anything else. A lot of stuff is still packed away in boxes...."
Sid smiled devilishly, walking over to her. He put his arms around her and sighed, "Well, I guess the floor is all we have to fall back on." With that, he fell backwards on to the floor, hitting it with a soft thud, pulling her down on top of him. He giggled and started ruffling her fur under the jacket which she was still wearing.

Sam laughed, ruffling Sid's fur in return. It was a simplistic little game, wrestling around and such, even cubs did it. It was fun with Sid though, just playing around with someone similar to her.
Sid was more snuggling than wrestling, but it was almost the same thing. He rolled himself on top and rubbed the side of his face against her soft chest, purring with glee...
Sam giggled, rubbing Sid's head fur. "You sure are affectionate aren't you?"
Sid happily snuggled her more, "I just wanna make sure I get all the loving in that I can, before it's too late."
Sam snuggled back, "To late for what?"
Sid sighed, "I dunno, I guess I'm just used to the feeling that this might end without warning, you know? I mean, I didn't even get to say goodbye to my last girlfriend. I got nabbed by AC, and I guess she did too, 'cause I couldn't find her when Dad took me back to the area..." He snuggled her more, cheering back up, "But that's all over now, this place is nice and safe." He didn't let on, but that wasn't the only reason he'd lost girlfriends...
"You don't need to worry about that, I'm not going anywhere." She laughed a bit from the snuggling, snuggling back.
Sid nuzzled into her more, laughing "I know, that's what's so great about you!" He hoped that it was true, but doubts still nagged in the back of his head...
"The greatest thing about me is that I'm not going anywhere? I see how it is," she teased, flipping themselves over so she was on top. She nuzzled his cheek while trying to tickle him.
"Oh nooo!" he let out a giggling whine, squirming under her, nuzzling her face back.
Sam stopped the tickling, laying down on top of him and hugging him. She nuzzled his chest fur, "I'm glad I met you today..."
Sid hugged her back, nuzzling the top of her head, purring, "I'm really glad I met you too. You're gonna be such an awesome girlfriend..."
"And you're an awesome boyfriend," she looked up to his face.
Sid grinned back down at her, nuzzling her nose with his, "I'm glad you think so." He hugged her against him, enjoying her soft fur more.
She laid her head down on his chest, "I could stay like this all day..."
Sid relaxed beneath her, curling his tail over her leg, where it slowly flicked back and fourth, the limp end flapping gently about, "Why not? We've got nothing better to do..."
"Mhmm.." She nuzzled his chest again, closing her eyes. "Your so warm and comfy, I'm about to fall asleep...."
Sid gently stroked her back, his breath slowing as he relaxed, "Mmhmm..."
Sam sighed softly falling into a light sleep. I could get used to this...
Sid wasn't entirely comfortable with falling asleep in a strange house, with human owners he hadn't met that might show up at any time, but he felt safe beneath Sam. Slowly, his stroking weakened and he drifted off...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

thrasherblades wrote:Robert was still the vicinity of the pets and was pretty banged up about Sid did to Shep. But he still went over to him, Kytes, Sam and Trinket to invite them to the party. "So uh guys still wanna come? We've got lotsa food!!!" Robert said, grinning.
(Kytes is the only one still nearby, and he's walking off. But since I've nothing else for him to do...)

Kytes heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw a man walking up to him. "Go where?" Just then his stomach growled. I forgot I've hardly had anything to eat today. I'm starving! "Ignore that. If you got food I'll go."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote: "Yeah, it is pretty well polished, isn't it? I guess it is because it's shiny...I dunno, it might be the jewel in the center..." Trinket walked through the front door of the house. "Hmm. Big house. Which way to the backyard, ya think?"
"Ya, Lets look around over here!" Zeke quickly walked through the house, feeling his way to the back. "I like big houses like this! There's almost always a cross breeze if the back door is open!" he turned his attention to the gem for a moment. He liked the way it still seemed to shimmer, even in the darker hallways of the house.
~Rubin
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Well this is boring..." Enya said as she moved about restlessly in the jacuzzi with Jacob, eventually laying her head on his chest.
"Well then, let's make it more interesting," Jacob said, running his tongue along her ear..
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"Well this is boring..." Enya said as she moved about restlessly in the jacuzzi with Jacob, eventually laying her head on his chest.
"Well then, let's make it more interesting," Jacob said, running his tongue along her ear..
(( O.o ))

Enya's eyes widened as Jacob did so, immediately blushing a deep red and turning to him. She murmured in Arabic as the cat gripped his body as her nose nuzzled against his.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( K, Thrasher, he never said he was from the forest, or wild, but I'm gonna go with that. ))
Rikki looked over the nose with experienced paws, chuckling at the comment. "You pets have the most ridiculous ideas of what it's like to be wild. There's nothing particularly special about it. You look for the things you need and want all the time, like food and mates, which means it never gets boring, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to, but it's not like we have these incredible adventures all the time. And there's not much special to live as a raccoon, I'm just another kind of animal." He moved back to the situation at hand, moving to lead the dog inside, "So, let's go inside and put something over these: that cat could punch pretty hard. You're lucky he stopped then, I'm not sure I could've stopped him in time if he decided to take it any further..."

"Something creeps me out about him." Shep said, taking a seat on the sofa and pointing Rikki to a first aid kit bag inside a drawer beside him. "When I got punched by him which I thought was nothing, I felt so much power upon impact....I....thought I could have died right there....." Shep said, his ears lowered in fear. "Ugh is my nose still bleeding I can't see..." Shep asked Rikki, trying to get a better view.

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Robert was still the vicinity of the pets and was pretty banged up about Sid did to Shep. But he still went over to him, Kytes, Sam and Trinket to invite them to the party. "So uh guys still wanna come? We've got lotsa food!!!" Robert said, grinning.
(Kytes is the only one still nearby, and he's walking off. But since I've nothing else for him to do...)

Kytes heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw a man walking up to him. "Go where?" Just then his stomach growled. I forgot I've hardly had anything to eat today. I'm starving! "Ignore that. If you got food I'll go."
"Oh yeah we've got food buddy! Me and Shep just moved into the neighborhood and also opened an underground shootin' range so we thought it's fittin' we throw a BBQ for y'all critters here as housewarmin' ya know..." Robert replied in his friendly Texan tone. He then pointed to his house which was just a few metres away. "There's the gig. You goin' buddy?" he asked.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

thrasherblades wrote:"Something creeps me out about him." Shep said, taking a seat on the sofa and pointing Rikki to a first aid kit bag inside a drawer beside him. "When I got punched by him which I thought was nothing, I felt so much power upon impact....I....thought I could have died right there....." Shep said, his ears lowered in fear. "Ugh is my nose still bleeding I can't see..." Shep asked Rikki, trying to get a better view. Where's Joy....she was here a moment ago... Shep thought as Rikki administered medical aid to him.
Rikki pulled out the first aid kit, preparing some alcohol and a cotton swab. "Yeah, it's pretty bad, you really shouldn't have interfered like that. I was watching from across the street the whole time: I was just gonna let them fight it out as long as they didn't hurt each other too bad. This'll sting." he started dabbing the blood with the swab, "You probably can't recognize a really aggressive animal that knows how to fight, but trust me, I've seen a few of them, and that guy walks like the mountain-lion who gave me this scar." he gestured to his leg as he moved for tape and bandages, grabbing a couple kleenexes off the table and handing them to Shep, "You're gonna wanna blow some of that blood out of your nose. In any case, that little display he was making wasn't something you should have gotten involved with. He might have really injured you if he hadn't calmed down like that..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

thrasherblades wrote:"Oh yeah we've got food buddy! Me and Shep just moved into the neighborhood and also opened an underground shootin' range so we thought it's fittin' we throw a BBQ for y'all critters here as housewarmin' ya know..." Robert replied in his friendly Texan tone. He then pointed to his house which was just a few metres away. "There's the gig. You goin' buddy?" he asked.
"Yeah, got nothing else to do," Kytes said as he started walking toward the house.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Rikki pulled out the first aid kit, preparing some alcohol and a cotton swab. "Yeah, it's pretty bad, you really shouldn't have interfered like that. I was watching from across the street the whole time: I was just gonna let them fight it out as long as they didn't hurt each other too bad. This'll sting." he started dabbing the blood with the swab, "You probably can't recognize a really aggressive animal that knows how to fight, but trust me, I've seen a few of them, and that guy walks like the mountain-lion who gave me this scar." he gestured to his leg as he moved for tape and bandages, grabbing a couple kleenexes off the table and handing them to Shep, "You're gonna wanna blow some of that blood out of your nose. In any case, that little display he was making wasn't something you should have gotten involved with. He might have really injured you if he hadn't calmed down like that..."
Shep whimpered and teared a bit as the alcohol swab dabbed onto his nose. He hated that smell, but it sort of cleared up his nasal passageway from all the blood which clotted his nose. He then blew the remaining blood onto the kleenexes which Rikki gave him and he felt better. "Hmm my nose still smarts though. Can feel the blood pumping and all..but hey thanks Rikki, I appreciate it." Shep said, shaking his paw and getting up. He then pointed to the backyard. "You can have the food here. It's our housewarming party today and the opening of our new underground shooting range. You go on ahead and get some grub. I'll be back with you in a minute..." Shep said, remembering that Joy was still waiting for him at the front porch with Rocky. He then unlocked the door and headed outside.

"Hey Joy I'm sorry I....." Shep said, stopping in mid sentence as he saw Felix sitting with Joy. "FELIX!" Shep barked, grabbing his collar and pinning him to the wall, his eyes staring intensely at the cat. "Why are you back here?! Isn't Rocky supposed to be with her?!"