HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Pecan »

Will frowned a bit. Paige had told him a bit about his life before adoption, and he never really was fond of talking about it. On the other hand, it was usually stories of his father that made him upset. He'd... never really talked about his mother. As he ate his fish (This is really good! his mind added, as his eyes lit up) he listened closely.

"Well, then my tongue must have been on holiday back then." Paige gave a slight chuckle, and paused to take a bite. As he swallowed, he continued. "Honestly, I don't remember to much, because I wasn't with her very long at all. However, the few memories I do have of her, I wouldn't trade for the world."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, er, herm, er, uh, Rikki?" Was all Mitch could manage.
"When do we start?" she asked him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch had to relax and laugh after that.

"Heh, eh heh, you know," he said, "AFTER the ceremony."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, well, I can't blame you if you don't remember much but what you remember is fond, apologies," Borues said, "Well, let's get a move on." He then headed towards the stairs.
zephyrtobiaswolf

Post by zephyrtobiaswolf »

Mikey snagged another piece of meat, eating it as daintily as the first while wagging his tail. The dancing plus his run from earlier had made the dalmatian as ravenous as any wolf, but he still couldn’t drop the decorum drilled into him basically from birth.

“What do you like to do for fun?”
------------------------------------
Tara bit into a piece of fish, her eyes lighting up as her whiskers quivered.

“Sugga, I might just have to take you home with me.”

Savoring the fish Tara thought about what Paige was saying, her mind drifting to her own mother. She only had distant memories of her own mother, buried under all the collected experiences of her and her dads. Scooting closer to Paige Tara purred as she nuzzled his side, her tail brushing against his side.

“It’s good to keep those memories fresh sugga. Come on hun, let’s go continue our tour.”
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Michelangelo (Mikey) Truesdale - SP
Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:Mikey snagged another piece of meat, eating it as daintily as the first while wagging his tail. The dancing plus his run from earlier had made the dalmatian as ravenous as any wolf, but he still couldn’t drop the decorum drilled into him basically from birth.

"Mostly I like playing videogames, reading, and exploring around here." Lance said "What about you, outside of dancing obviously."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues led the way back up the stairs.

"I'm not gonna show you the easy stuff, oh no, not the lake, er, two lakes, and the pandas, that's easy," Borues said, "I'm gonna show you some of our back haunts. Heh. Word of warning though. Do not agree to play cornhole with Peppy."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile, at a house in the low-end of town..

A moving truck was pulled up across the curb in front of a house, two guys were moving random pieces of furniture from the truck to the house whilst a young woman and her cat watched them go.

The cat turned to the woman. "Anya, when can we go in?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"When they're finished, Danni.." The woman replied, sighing. "How many times have you asked now? Three? If you're that bored, go run around the area or something.."

The cat scowled at her, then walked off, messing with the setting of the I-paw that was clipped to her collar.

Hmph.. Didn't want to move from Tokyo anyway.. She thought, finally finding a song she wanted to listen to and put the headphones in her ears.

(Ooc: First post, roaming the area!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

(OOC: and now she has mild narcolepsy in addition to her pathological need to help people.)
Jessica yawned as she woke up from her nap in the park... She didn't even recall lying down for a nap. funny how that happens sometimes with narcolepsy.

She looked around. It seemed Lance had disappeared somewhere, as did the other pets. and the bear... was that part a dream? It's hard to tell sometimes.

"Oh well, guess I'll have to go find another new friend to make," she said as she stood up and began to walk back into town.

soon, she saw a white cat with headphones on. As she got closer to the cat she waved and said "Hey there, neighbor."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:Mikey snagged another piece of meat, eating it as daintily as the first while wagging his tail. The dancing plus his run from earlier had made the dalmatian as ravenous as any wolf, but he still couldn’t drop the decorum drilled into him basically from birth.
"Hunting!" Belisarius answered with a wag. "Oh, and scavenging trash. I mean, there's a lot of interesting stuff in it. You couldn't believe how much useful things humans will throw away!"
"I do a bit of everything," Valiant answered. "But mostly, I still like to do some patroling. As for Rikki, I guess she has found something fun to do herself." he winked at the black ferret.
"You ain't gonna sleep well tonight," she muttered
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:..Soon, she saw a white cat with headphones on. As she got closer to the cat she waved and said "Hey there, neighbor."
Danni almost jumped out of her fur when the black dog appeared in front of her. "Good dog don't sneak up on me like that!!" She shouted, pulling out an ear-piece. "Who are you?" She asked in a calmer yet annoyed tone.
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sorry. I'm Jessica, I just moved in a couple days ago," the dog replied. "Are you new here, too, or have I just not seen you around yet?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"I'm new, yeah.. " Danni said, looking around. "Danni, guess it's uh.. nice to meet you.." She adds nonchalantly, holding out a paw.
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Jessica shook the extended paw. "Nice to meet you, too. So, do you need someone to show you around. I haven't seen much myself, but I can show you the park."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Despite being somewhat used to it now, Tara's actions still caused a hint of red on his face. He was thankful, however, that no one asked a bunch of questions about his mom--to much thought about her would lead into thoughts about his 'father,' and he didn't need that now.

He gave a small nod as he followed the bear out. "Well, that's great," he replied. "If it was all stuff easily found, we probably wouldn't need a guide."

Will's thoughts had turned to something Boreus had said, and he did not know why, but it made him shiver a bit more than usual. Curious to know where this feeling had come from, he asked a question, crossing his fingers and hoping the answer wouldn't scare him.
"Wh-what's cornhole?"
zephyrtobiaswolf

Mikey listened to all the answers with interest, curious to learn more about these pets and ferals. He was caught off guard by Lance’s question however, and it was a moment before he spoke.

“Hmm, well I guess besides dancing I’m really into parkour and freerunning, and I love music. Other than that I usually just do whatever Tara drags me around to do.”
Tara chewed on the fish as she listened to Borues, her smile widening as she followed after Paige and the bear.

“Sounds like fun shug. Although I must ask darlin’, why should we be worried about playing a simple sack throwing game?”
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, the holes are gopher homes and the sacks are other small, woodland animals," Borues said, opening the door, "It's just not a good idea."
Mitch thought for a moment. What did he like to do for fun? All the things he thought of he did, seemed necessary for survival.

"I, I, uh, I," Mitch said, "I like to, write poetry." He managed to stammer.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Jessica shook the extended paw. "Nice to meet you, too. So, do you need someone to show you around. I haven't seen much myself, but I can show you the park."
"I think I could find it by myself.." Danni said, taking her paw back.

Although.. Anya wanted me to be more.. 'Social'.. She thought.

"But, I guess you could show me the way a little.. " Danni added with a sigh.
Character Reference
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will's gulp was quite audible as he listened to the explanation. While he wasn't the tiniest animal in the world, he was still on the small side, and was definitely the smallest one in the current group. His shivering got quite worse as he turned to the bear. "W-w-would you p-please tell us if w-w-we see P-peppy? I-I'd like t-to avoid h-him as b-best as p-possible."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah wouldn't worry little bud. Usually most of the smaller animals are scared of me, heh," Borues opened the door to his home, standing aside to let the others out.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:Mikey listened to all the answers with interest, curious to learn more about these pets and ferals. He was caught off guard by Lance’s question however, and it was a moment before he spoke.

“Hmm, well I guess besides dancing I’m really into parkour and freerunning, and I love music. Other than that I usually just do whatever Tara drags me around to do.”
Lance giggled and nodded. "Sounds like a real blast. I always thought that kind of stuff was really cool."
zephyrtobiaswolf

"You should come running with me sometime," Mikey said, his tail thumping the ground, "I'd be happy to teach you some of the basics." A smile was on Mikey's muzzle as he spoke to Lance, and it became even wider as he looked over to Belisarius. "Hey, can you guys take me hunting with you sometime, pleeeaasssee?" Mikey went full on puppy dog eyes as he spoke, his paws balling up under his muzzle as he let out a gentle whimper.
---------------------------------------
Tara paused in mid-step as she heard Borues explain Peppy's game, her hackles rising as her tail began to lash. Seeing Will's reaction only made the feline all the angrier, her body going into complete mother bear mode. "Sugga, if that so called Peppy even looks at you sideways I'm gonna show him just how much 'pep' a southern girl can have."

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
valerio

Post by valerio »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:"You should come running with me sometime," Mikey said, his tail thumping the ground, "I'd be happy to teach you some of the basics." A smile was on Mikey's muzzle as he spoke to Lance, and it became even wider as he looked over to Belisarius. "Hey, can you guys take me hunting with you sometime, pleeeaasssee?" Mikey went full on puppy dog eyes as he spoke, his paws balling up under his muzzle as he let out a gentle whimper.
By the expression he saw on his mate's face, Valiant was fairly sure the wolf would have adopted the Dalmatian there and then!
"Tomorrow!" Bel almost howled with joy. The grass behind him was bent by the frenetic rhythm of his own tail. "Today we are sated, but don't eat anything until tomorrow, hunger is a good motivator. I'll teach you everything I know! We'll share the prey's heart!"
Rikki's gulped feeling a bit nauseous. "Gimme my kibble anytime, thank you..."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey, Mom. Can I go outside?" Matatabi asked. "Sure, just don't get into trouble." his mother replied. "Thanks!" he called, walking out the door. Matatabi walked for a while ,then he noticed a dog and a cat talking. He walked over to them. "Hello." Matatabi greeted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh hi," Jessica said, wagging her tail. "Are you new to the neighborhood, too?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh hi," Jessica said, wagging her tail. "Are you new to the neighborhood, too?"
"Yeah. My name is Matatabi." he told her.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Danni rolled her eyes and sighed. Oh, dog, one was just enough.. She thought. But she decided to try and talk to them anyway..

"Hi, i'm Danni and ah, this is, uh.. Jessica! She was.. Well, she and I, were gonna head to the uh, park.. You can, come along too.. If you want.." She said, straining to think of the right words.
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Says the girl eating a bit of deer," Mitch said to Rikki with a giggle. He himself picked up another piece from the blanket and started chewing.
Borues grinned.

"Heh, you needn't worry about Peppy today, for today you are with me," Borues said, "But you misunderstand. As you'll see when we get to the field. Now, hop over the creek with me and I'll show you one of the best places to get nuts."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Danni rolled her eyes and sighed. Oh, dog, one was just enough.. She thought. But she decided to try and talk to them anyway..

"Hi, i'm Danni and ah, this is, uh.. Jessica! She was.. Well, she and I, were gonna head to the uh, park.. You can, come along too.. If you want.." She said, straining to think of the right words.
"It's nice to meet both of you." Matatabi replied. "And sure, I'd like to join you two."
Last edited by hypernovatic on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
zephyrtobiaswolf

“Yay!” Mikey hopped up dancing around happily, which generally involved a lot of flips and handstands. Finally landing back on his paws the dalmatian panted happily, his tail mimicking a propeller. “Hey Mitch, how about that dance?”
Tara sighed, her tail stilling as she let herself calm down. “I shall reserve judgment then sugga. I just can’t abide by bigger animals picking on smaller ones.” Tara gracefully hopped over the creek, landing on one paw as her ballet training kicked in. Slowly her smile was returning to her muzzle, but she still worried about Will.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled and shook his head a bit as the he watched the excited Dalmatian doing flips. "Sure I'll go running with you some time, sounds like fun." Lance said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Says the girl eating a bit of deer," Mitch said to Rikki with a giggle. He himself picked up another piece from the blanket and started chewing.
"Watch it, tesoro. This is a fine sliced and cooked delicacy, not one of them...gory bits Bel is talking about." Then she turned her attention back to Mikey.
zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:“Yay!” Mikey hopped up dancing around happily, which generally involved a lot of flips and handstands. Finally landing back on his paws the dalmatian panted happily, his tail mimicking a propeller. “Hey Mitch, how about that dance?”
"And, boss, stop drooling," she said to Valiant, who looked as if chest was going to burst. "Wolves can get dangerously jealous."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige hopped across the water, and held Will's hand to help him across. "Well, for everyone's sake let's hope nothing happens," He added. "Besides, I'd hate for a pet to be sent to the moon before me."

Will giggled at his uncle, the joking tone making him feel slightly better. "I d-don't think it counts i-if it's involunt-t-tary, Uncle Paige."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch giggled.

"Then I shall spare my hide and not tell you where that piece of deer is from" Mitch said.

"Now, speaking of dancing," Mitch said, standing up.

"I think the two of us should do the dance together so the others can watch," Mitch said, walking an arm's length away from the group, and then he held out a paw to Mikey,"What do you say?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now then, keep an eye on your toes, you'll soon be kicking up nuts, loads of them," Borues said, "Unless the squirrels got them all, heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch giggled.
"Then I shall spare my hide and not tell you where that piece of deer is from" Mitch said.
"Now, speaking of dancing," Mitch said, standing up.
"I think the two of us should do the dance together so the others can watch," Mitch said, walking an arm's length away from the group, and then he held out a paw to Mikey,"What do you say?"
Rikki made a disgusted face. "I'll kill you in your sleep..." Then she tossed the meat at Belisarius. "Bon appetit."
The wolf's maw closed onto the treat. he gulped it down while watching Mitch and Mikey.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And when you do my dear, I will be happy forever dreaming of you," Mitch said, "That was from the ribs by the way."
valerio

Post by valerio »

She pecked his cheek. "How can one stay mad at you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"If you ever do, please tell me so I can try and fix it okay?" Mitch said to her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, don't you worry about *that*" Valiant interceded. "In that case, you should have someone handy to fix *you*."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'd rather be fixed by the person I've directly offended, if you don't mind," Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki put herself between the two males. "Now, boys, stop it will ya? Boss, this is not like with Tolomeo, and Mitch stay sure that you can count on honesty and patience from my side. Val only wants to make sure you're not another scam. One day I'll explain, promise."