Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rubin

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rubin »

Zeke stopped to look at the yarn. "Hey! that's cool! I wonder where that came from," He thought for a moment. "Its like one of those SiFy movies..."
~Rubin
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer stared at the pets cautiously as they turned their attention to themselves. He began to slip around the table, heading for the break in the fence, but before he could make it past the food a scent hit him. Pifer ducked behind the table and looked around frantically. That raccoon was back again. He was following him. Pifer caught Rikki's scent coming from beyond teh fence. He sprung out from behind the table, forgetting about the other pets as he turned his back on them, and lept up onto one of the wood planks. "You!" He growled down at the raccoon. "Why are you following me?!" Pifer could feel that same rage bleeding into his mind. The same that caused him to attack taht wolf pup. He fought it back though, wanting to think clearly if he was forced to attack the raccoon. Pifer glanced back at the other pets, ready to use them to his advantage in the event of an escape. "I told you I would leave you and that stupid pup alone!" He spat at Rikki as he spoke, glaring. "What, can't trust a starving weasel?!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki looked up at the weasel, keeping a straight face, "Why am I following you? Why do you think I'm following you? You're a Wild Animal in Human Territory. You Know what that means if you get caught, not just for you, but for everyone in the forest if you do anything violent. Now have you had enough to eat yet? Or do I have to babysit you even longer? You know I've already got an abandoned pup and an injured son to take care of, and I can't stay out here all day taking care of you." There was a bit of annoyance in the last sentence. He wasn't in the mood for Pifer's tantrums, and he had already run through how he would take him down in his mind.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki sighed, "Alright then, I guess I'll catch up with you two later. Nice meeting you, Kytes and Trinket, good luck with the One-Eared ghost..." He turned away and walked towards the fence which Pifer had climbed over.

Suddenly, an invisible twine-like thread swept beneath Kytes' leg, yanking it out from under him, causing him to fall. The tightly-wrapped ball of yarn flew from his hands, bouncing on the sidewalk and rolling towards the corner.

---------------- At that very moment... ---------------
Sid had a strange feeling as he rounded the corner, as if his presence had cause some metaphysical imbalance. He rounded the corner, suddenly stopping, recognizing the cat in front of him. "Hey, that's-!" He stopped mid-sentence, seeing the purple yarn rolling towards him. He let Cale's legs slide down so he could stand. "-One Ear's yarn!" he finally completed.
Kytes was a little dazed as he tried to stand back up. "Ugh, what just happe-" He stopped, seeing who was at the end of the street. "Sid." At least it can't get much worse now.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer glared down at Rikki. The raccoon was making sense of course, to Pifer's dismay, but why couldn't he just let Pifer take care of himself? He'd gone into the development many times by now. He knew how to avoid humans. Was that not good enough? "Do you think I don't know how to take care of myself?" His teeth were bared now, and a low growl was slipping through. "Just because you're the Ranger's pet," He spat the word as if it tasted bad on his tongue, "you think you're better than all the rest of us! I've been here before, Rikki, and I sure as," a word he heard from who-knows-where, "can get back out without you holding my hand!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki continued in his cold, level voice, not showing that he was ready to take down the weasel at any point, "Pifer, I know you don't know how to take care of yourself. You're in the middle of a human housing development, throwing a tantrum on top of a fence where everyone can see you. What's going on behind you? Are you swiping food from a human grill? If someone sees past that collar and calls Animal Control, are you gonna be able to get away? I didn't come here to take care of you, I came here to deal with someone else, but now that you've made your presence my problem by acting this way, I have to take care of you. Now are you gonna keep acting crazy, or can we end this and move on? I have more important matters than dealing with you."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes sighed. “Well, I guess we’ll catch up later then. Apparently,” he started, turning to Trinket, “the ‘Ghost in the Yarn’ can’t wait to get home.” He started walking off in the direction they had been heading.
Trinket turned to follow Kytes, quickly overtaking. "Finally! Look, if you knew how much the ghost couldn't wait, then you'd understand why we need to get this back. If the ghost comes out on its own accord..."
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki sighed, "Alright then, I guess I'll catch up with you two later. Nice meeting you, Kytes and Trinket, good luck with the One-Eared ghost..." He turned away and went to climb the fence which Pifer had climbed over.
"...Wha-? Waitwaitwait, WHAT?!" Trinket spun around. "How did you know who the ghost was in the yarn..." The Raccoon was gone already. "...ball? Huh. Raccoons. Sneaky bunch, they are. See what I told Ky-"
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Suddenly, an invisible twine-like thread swept beneath Kytes' leg, yanking it out from under him, causing him to fall. The tightly-wrapped ball of yarn flew from his hands, bouncing on the sidewalk and rolling towards the corner.
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes was a little dazed as he tried to stand back up. "Ugh, what just happe-" He stopped, seeing who was at the end of the street. "Sid." At least it can't get much worse now.
"Kytes! Are you okay?" Trinket helped Kytes to his feet. "And where did the yarn..." He traced it over to the feet of a large group. Looking up, he recognized one of them. "CALE! That is your name, right? I've been looking for you! You wouldn't happen to know a cat named...uh, it was Sid, right? Sid, would you? Kytes needs to return that yarn ball to him, on the double!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"You don't have to do anything!" Pifer nearly shrieked at the raccoon. He stopped momentarily, gasping after his little episode. The weasel glanced over his shoulder quickly, not wanting to look away from Rikki. "So I stole some human food..." He said, more calmly this time. "I was hungry. You know as well as anyone there's barely anything to eat out there." Pifer's eyes narrowed to hateful slits. "Some of us don't get fed daily." He murmured. The weasel kept his eyes on Rikki for a moment, thinking. Finally, he hopped down from the fence, but didn't move toward Rikki. "Look," He began, staring awkwardly at the ground, "I know you don't really trust me after the whole ordeal with the wolf pup, but I do know what I'm doing..." He trailed off, scuffing his foot on the ground. "Mostly. I mean... I come out here mroe than you think..." He looked up at Rikki. "Where else am I going to get food?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam came to a stop next to Sid, looking at the yarn rolling to them. "Is that the yarn your looking for?"

Cale winced when he landed on his foot. He heard his name being called, looking around sid and seeing Trinket. "Sid?" He patted Sid's shoulder, "Its this guy right here, why?"
Last edited by Neko on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra slightly smiled back, although it was likely not visible. For some reason, she never really could hold up a conversation with someone, except a few who she knew well enough, without feeling awkward. "Pretty cool," she said, looking around.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed, the weasel was calming down, and he responded in a less commanding tone, "I know there's no food right now, that's why I've been eating the ranger's food instead. It's also why I didn't stop you sooner: you need to eat too. I'm all for letting you make your little excursions into human territory, but I don't want you getting taken away to whatever horrible place Animal Control would take you, and I don't want it blowing back on everyone else in the forest if you make the humans afraid. You see this?" He held up the tags on his collar, shaking them, "This is a tool that lets me deal with humans on their level. Without it, I'm just another wild animal, but because I have it, I have the power walk in here and do whatever I want. I'm the only animal with the forest with one of these. If there's a problem with the humans, I'm the only one who can fix it, and that means it's my responsibility when something happens. I know it sounds a little conceited of me, but that's the way it is, whether I like it or not. I only wish I'd had it 2 winters ago, when my daughter needed me..." he stopped and sighed again: he really did wish that. After the brief pause, he continued, "Look. I didn't follow you anywhere. I just noticed you were here and decided to make sure you hadn't gotten into any trouble. Now you can go on your way and do what you want, but I need you promise me you'll stay out of trouble with the humans and their pets, alright?"

---------------- Nearby, at about the same time... ----------------
Sid heard people, but they drowned out: the ball's reflection shined in the center of his dark sunglasses. He leaped forward pouncing the ball and rolling back to his feet, cuddling the ball to his face, grinning like a kitten. "One Ear!" After a brief reunion, the put the ball back in his pocket and warmly gave it a pat, then looked straight at Kytes. He began walking forward, his strides turned into that of a deadly tiger, laughing at its prey before it shredded it to pieces, "So, cop caller. We meet again. I think I'll spare your face for bringing back the ball of yarn, but you've gone too far, and I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget." He rushed at Kytes, bringing his battle-hardened claws out, and had sunk them into the collar before Kytes could react. He tore it off and threw it into the street before turning back to Kytes, ready to deliver an epic-beatdown...
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke continued to stare at the ball, until a glint in the corner of his eye distracted him. Glancing up, He saw a cat wearing what he could only described as trinkets. "Hey there!" He thought for a moment before continuing. "You must be Trinket!"
~Rubin
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer stayed quiet as Rikki spoke. The more Rikki said, the more Pifer felt like an idiot. The weasel flinched at the mentioning of Rikki's daughter. He remembered hearing about that from some of the other animals, but he rarely spoke to Rikki. Finally, Pifer let out a long sigh. "Ok," he said quietly, "I know you've got to do all of this stuff for your "job" or whatever..." Pifer blew air through his teeth awkwardly, feeling stupid and selfish. "I don't mean to cause any trouble for you, honest." The weasel, glanced apologetically at Rikki and stuck out his hand awkwardly like that dog at the party had done. "Truce...?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked at the hand, wondering where Pifer had learned this. He gave it a firm shake. "We were never fighting in the first place."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes reached up to his neck after Sid ripped his collar off, expecting there to be scratches. He looked up at Sid, aware of what was about to happen. He unsheathed his claws, "So, where's this leave us? You tried to steal from me, and then you destroy my property after I return what I've accidentally stolen from you. And now you're going to beat me for it?!?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer flinched when Rikki grabbed his hand. He was even more confused when the raccoon started shaking it. When Rikki let go, Pifer looked at his hand with a baffled expression, then looked back up at the raccoon. "Ah... Good to here..." He shuffles his feet awkwardly for a moment, then looked over his shoulder at the fence he had broken. "What do you think I should do about them?" He said guesturing beyond the fence to the pets he had left.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Game wrote:
-outside....-

"Hey dad you wanna race??" Cali asked, lowering to all fours and wagging her tail. "Sure! On your mark. Get set....hey!" Cali took off before he said 'go'. "haha! I'm winning dad!!!" she called, not looking where she was going. She looked forward in time to see a man (Shep's dad) standing in her way. "Loook out!! OOF!" she said as she collided with him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!' She scrambled up and held a paw out to the man.
"Wooaahhh there dog.." Robert said, surprised to see a golden retriever which collided onto his leg. He took a gulp of beer and helped the dog up. "It's alright. Hey you're new here right? Me and my pet too! You wanna come join our housewarmin' BBQ party? I've got lots of food at the back!" Robert asked her excitedly. "Oh yeah I forgot! My name's Robert. What about you??" he asked, extending his hand.

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ---------------- Nearby, at about the same time... ----------------
Sid heard people, but they drowned out: the ball's reflection shined in the center of his dark sunglasses. He leaped forward pouncing the ball and rolling back to his feet, cuddling the ball to his face, grinning like a kitten. "One Ear!" After a brief reunion, the put the ball back in his pocket and warmly gave it a pat, then looked straight at Kytes. He began walking forward, his strides turned into that of a deadly tiger, laughing at its prey before it shredded it to pieces, "So, cop caller. We meet again. I think I'll spare your face for bringing back the ball of yarn, but you've gone too far, and I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget." He rushed at Kytes, bringing his battle-hardened claws out, and had sunk them into the collar before Kytes could react. He tore it off and threw it into the street before turning back to Kytes, ready to deliver an epic-beatdown...
Robert looked up again to hear other pets in the distance. He caught sight of two cats who seemed to be hostile about each other. Robert became concerned and walked over to them, keeping his distance as he knows that the last thing he needs is being clawed by an angry feline. "Hey guys...y'all alright back there?" Robert called out.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Hey there!" He thought for a moment before continuing. "You must be Trinket!"
"...Uh, how...did you know my name?"
Neko wrote:"Sid?" He patted Sid's shoulder, "Its this guy right here, why?"
"YES! We've been trying to find him to return the yarn ball there! Had to get to its proper owner on the double-fast! Yup, needed its owner, heh heh...Wait, what? HEY!" Trinket pointed at Sid. "You're the cat from this morning!" Sid seemed to ignore Trinket and walked past him, entirely focused on Kytes, with death in his eyes.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"So, cop caller. We meet again. I think I'll spare your face for bringing back the ball of yarn, but you've gone too far, and I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget."
"...Cop caller?" Trinket thought back to the morning again. "WAIT! Kytes, that's why you got knocked out! Sid ran headlong into you this morning after knocking the doors off that van! I saw that! That...was some really bad luck. And those WEREN'T cops! I told that to someone already...Animal control is far more professional. They don't nab pets with collars and ID's for one. I wasn't breaking curfew or anything! Two, they weren't in uniform-"

*RRRRIIIIPPPPP*
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"So, where's this leave us? You tried to steal from me, and then you destroy my property after I return what I've accidentally stolen from you. And now you're going to beat me for it?!?"
Trinket was completely ignored. Nice luck, once again. "Oh, come on! Hey! HEY! Oh, all this over a stupid haunted ball...that's it..." Trinket grabbed the pendent around his neck, ready to use it if he wasn't listened to. "Guys, com'on! Can't you talk this over?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was in a full fury at this point, and didn't really care what Kytes was saying: he'd already thought out what he was gonna do to him, and he was gonna do it. He grabbed Kytes and got in his face, snarling wildly, "You just don't get it do you, you Cop-Calling-" he swore for the first time since Sam had asked him not to, "You've gone one step too far one too many times, and I've had a whole day to boil on it. Am I gonna beat you? No: that wouldn't be fitting. I'm gonna make you eat dirt."
With that, he threw Kytes to the ground and sat on top of him, grabbing a fistful of dirt and wrenching his mouth open, shoving it in. He closed Kyte's mouth with the dirt in it and held it shut so he would have to swallow, "Now Swallow!" he snarled even louder, "Swallow and tell me how it feels!"

---------------- Right across the street... ----------------
Rikki shrugged as he let go of Pifer's paw, "I dunno. If you think you can handle yourself here, why don't you decide? If they're ok with you being there, there's nothing wrong with you staying. Like I said, just be careful, ok?"
Rikki's ear twitched as he heard a cat snarling, and he turned to look at the beat-down that was occurring, "Huh? What's going on over there?" He felt like stopping it, but from what he could tell, this was a cat beating up another cat who had gone too far, not something he should intervene in. He faced it and turned his head to Pifer, "Aren't you glad that's not us right now?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer sighed. He did not want to see what those pets had heard from this conversation. He was just going to go back when he heard the brawl across the street. "Uhm... aren't you supposed to stop things like that?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed, "Only if it goes too far. Right now it just looks like one of them went too far, and the other one is putting him in line, like a territory dispute." He straightened up and crossed his arms, "I'll stop it him he goes too far. Right now he's just shoving dirt in the other one's mouth, which is unpleasant, but hardly lethal."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer just stared at the fighting cats. For several seconds he didn't move. Then, suddenly, he burst into laughter. It took the weasel awhile to regain his composure, but eventually he was holding his side and gasping for air. "I'm sorry... That's just... one of the funniest... things I've ever seen...."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki laughed with him, "I know, isn't it? Housepets are so WEIRD. Now you see why I come out here..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke stared at the two as Sid shoved dirt into the other ones mouth. "I take it that's Kytes then?" he whispered to Sam.
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Getting throw back onto the ground was getting Kytes angry. Dirt? Is he serious? This isn't going to be nearly as bad as I thought. He swallowed the dirt, quite easily, "What was that supposed to do? Not like I haven't eaten the wrong things before. If that's all you're going to do, I'd really like to go now." He still had his claws out, and was burying them in his own paws.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was losing it, his mind had spun out of control and was now just a whirlwind of hate, "Oh, so you like dirt? HAVE MORE!" He shoved another clod of dirt into Kytes' mouth, but he didn't stop there: with both hands he started shoving dirt into Kytes' mouth, filling it until it was overflowing.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"I have to agree." Pifer said, still catching his breathe. [color=#800080So you're friends with some of these pets?"[/color] He glanced sideways at Rikki, a little surprised. The raccoon didn't seem like the type who would do this kinda stuff. Them Pifer noticed the victim cat speaking. He stared at the fight with huge eyes. Did he... actually do it?" Then, the other cat shoved more dirt at the victim, causing Pifer to raise an eyebrow in confusion. Then more and more! "Why aren't any of the others doing anything? Why isn't he doing anything?" Pifer guestured to the cat on the ground as he spoke.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"...Okay then. We obviously have no rational thought here." Trinket grabbed the pendent, and let the energy flow. His eyes turned blue again.
"CAN YOU TWO STOP AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE IN THE DEMON'S NAME IS GOING ON?!" Trinket's voice had an unnatural echo to it. "Jeez. If you guys don't resolve your problems calmly, this will just escalate, and one or BOTH of you are eventually going to end up dead, or on the way to the pound, on a REAL AC truck rather than that shabby truck those goons had this morning...no escaping then. All this over a haunted yarn ball? Really?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:Zeke stared at the two as Sid shoved dirt into the other ones mouth. "I take it that's Kytes then?" he whispered to Sam.
"I guess so..."

Sam and Cale both jumped at Trinket's sudden outburst.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"I don't know," Rikki said, a bit puzzled now, "This is honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen them do... Maybe it's some sort of game? Maybe he bet the other one he couldn't eat all that dirt?"
Suddenly, the mystical cat did something weird, surprising Rikki, who's tail vibrated with the echoing voice "Oh, hey, did that cat just use magic?" He tilted his head.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:
"Whoah, watch out." Rocky laughed, turning to Shep with a straight face. "I- im sorry about in there- its just that Felix... hes so annoying."

Felix turned around and looked at Joy. crossing his arms over his chest.
"Yep I know. He givin me the creeps too. He wasn't previously like this when I first met Hume ya know...." Shep said, shooting Felix a dirty look as Felix looked at Joy. "C'mon Joy, somethings here is seriously not making my day. Let's hang out at the front porch shall we?" he said, grabbing his girlfriend's paw and leading her outside the porch which faced the driveway. He sat Joy beside him, enjoying cans if coke. But the snarling sounds to two cats fighting in the distance made Shep face palm.
"They jes keep comin don't they, these darn critters." Shep said. He then got up and went over to the source of all the noise. Apparently there was a fight between two cats, and now one was shoving lots of dirt into the other cats mouth.

Shep decided to do something about it. "Joy wait here..." Shep said, giving her a small kiss on her cheek and walking up to Sid. He then pulled Sid back roughly before he made the other choke dro
all those impurities. "Will you please don't that?! You'll kill him!" Shep shouted, grabbing him firmly by the arm and facing him.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer shrugged. Knowing less than Rikki did, he had no way of contributing to the analysis. Suddenly, the cat with all jewelery seemed to "glow", and his voice boomed across the street. "What was- Wait, magic?" He turned on Rikki, confused.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

The dirt was starting to suffocate Kytes. Think. Think. Think! There's got to be a way to get him to sto- He looked at Sid one last time. The glasses! He swiped at Sid's face, running out of breath as Shep pulled on Sid.

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix saw his moment of opportunity with Shep gone, Felix saw as Shep walked over to the quarrel without Joy. He started to make his way over to her.
He walked up onto the porch and sat down where Shep was sitting.
Joy turned to Felix. "What do you want?" She said, disgusted.
"I- i- wanted to say... that i was sorry... and i was hoping you could forgive me.." Felix confessed.
Joy was shocked at Felix's words.. Did he really just apologize?!" She thought. "I-forgive you... i think you just have to let go..."
Under Felix's sad and whole-heart looking face, he was smirking internally. Now all i have to do is slowly pry her away from Shep and get her to follow me again, his mind returned to his sad state. "D- do you think Shep will forgive me?" He asked Joy.
"Im sure he would..."
Felix was startled by a sudden paw in his head-fur. Rocky was standing right beside Felix, he had sneaken up without him even hearing.
"Is this cat giving you trouble miss?" He looked at Joy then down at Felix with angry eyes.
"Uhh-- actually no... not right now." Joy responded
"Well do you mind if i have a word with him?"
"Sure go ahead."

Rocky dragged Felix off toward the back yard, pushing him up against the side of the house. "Where is Cale?" Rocky pushed him up against the wall again.
"I- i dont know... i told them! i promise! There probably just late... yeah, there late." Felix coughed up, fearful.
"Good, because if i find out you didn't invite them, your dead." Rocky threatened, walking back toward the group of pets, leaving Felix cowarding against the house. He slowly made his way back over toward Joy.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was starting to roar like a maniacal lion when someone grabbed his arm and started to pull him off, "NO! Stay out of this you-" he swore angrilly. Suddenly he noticed that Kytes was going for his glasses: what a Oh wow, he has alot of time to think up a stream of vulgarity here doesn't he.. That didn't matter though, he was being pulled away. He dealt with the interloper, swerving around to deck the husky, sending him flying into the street, flat on his back. Sid just let out a roar of anger as he moved to crush the dog, but he stopped, panting. His rage had poured out with roar.
What was he doing?
He looked back at Kytes, choking on the mouthful of dirt: he'd had enough. He hadn't been trying to kill him, only show him some humility. He looked back at the dog: it was only trying to stop a fight, much like he might have done when he was that naive: it probably didn't even know what was going on. Now its nose was bleeding from the impact.
Sid facepawed, feeling rather disgusting and walked over to the dog, kneeling over and holding out a paw to help him up, "Hey... I'm sorry... You shouldn't have interfered... Are you ok?"

---------------- Still across the street... ----------------
Rikki was still watching with Pifer, "Well, looks like that dog's going to get smacked. ... Yep. Told ya. Wow, look at that cat go, almost like a wild cougar. Oh, he's stopping now. I guess I'll go over there..." He started walking over to the aftermath of the "fight"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer glanced over at the fight as Rikki mentioned the new dog. "What? He got hi-?" He stopped as Rikki started walking toward the group, leaving Pifer hanging. "H-Hey!" He called after the raccoon. "What about-" Pifer sighed, running after Rikki. "You can't just drop the magic card and walk off!"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket blinked; his eyes went back to normal. "Completely ignored. How did that happen? That's supposed to grab the attention of anyone it's directed at..." Trinket was mumbling to himself, unaware that Rikki was walking up behind him, and that anyone could hear him if they were paying attention. "Unless something interfered...yeah, that would be my luck, something interfering, or blocking the effect. But who'd be able to do that...?" Trinket snapped his fingers. "Of course! The one-eared cat ghost! Of course, he'd be supporting Sid. Probably hiding in his yarn ball again though. Hmm, I wish I had some of that reveal power on me...we'd be able to see what that little physical spirit was up too..." Something suddenly dawned on Trinket.

"Oh crap. Kytes! Are you okay?" Trinket ran over to him.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes was still chocking on the dirt when he realized something. I have a tongue, and this is dirt. Not glue. He pushed the dirt out of his mouth, coughing on the little bits in his throat. He sat up and looked over in the street where Sid was standing over another dog. He tried to stand up, his throat sore from the dirt. Why's Sid over with that dog, instead of over here? He looked over at Trinket, who was running up to him. "Oh, *cough*, I'm fine," he replied in a raspy voice.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki easily overheard Trinket's babbling. 'Ah, so that explains the vibe I was getting off the yarn and the shinies... Sounds like this cat here's a bit of a median...' Rikk looked over his shoulder and responded to Pifer, "Yeah, magic. It's when someone taps into the metaphysical energy running just beneath the fabric of the perceivable world, causing things to happen unnaturally. Don't you ever go out and talk to other animals?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale turned to Sam after watching the fight die down. "So...What's going on?"

Sam sighed, "Long story short, Kytes stole Sid's yarn which was very special to him..."

"Right..." Cale stood uncomfortably, mostly due to his hurt foot and not the fight. Sam walked past Kytes, only glancing at him before stopping next to Sid. "Hey, are you alright? You kind of scared me..."